The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story, as its prequel, “More than I Bargained For...", was written for a contest to construct a fantasy about Cassie of Cassie’s Place, so the usual disclaimer about the characters “not resembling any persons living or dead” does not apply. Suffice it to say that it IS a fantasy, and the real life Cassie would never behave like this. The story is posted with the permission of the models of the characters portrayed.

This story is one of a pair, told from different points of view.

“Cassie’s View: More Then You Bargained For”

by Trey Gallant

It’s 10 o’clock on the 8th, and I am waiting for you—my sweet Billy-boy—to come back like I told you to. You remember me telling you to come back; when you called to make the appointment, you asked me if I had hypnotized you and tried to implant a post-hypnotic suggestion to make you come back. Darn! That’s just what I did, only you weren’t supposed to notice. I played innocent, of course. “Hypnosis? That sounds kinda kinky...and fun! Do you know anything about it?” Well, of course you had to, or you wouldn’t have caught on to what I was doing. “You do? Could you tell me about it? Could you teach me how to hypnotize someone? Cool!” So now, you think you are coming over to discuss hypnosis with me, not realizing that you are doing just what I told you to do, even though you remember my telling you! (giggle)

You are coming up to the door now. I open it before you knock, and let you get a good look at me: I’m wearing a white cashmere sweater and a long gray suede skirt, slit up one side to the thigh, of course—no use hiding my assets—with calf high black suede, high-heeled boots. I deliberately let you see my cool, knowing, triumphant smile (gotcha!) before I let it melt into a warm, welcoming grin.

“Hi ya, darlin’! Come on in!”

I take your arm, and draw you in. A lamb to the slaughter! (low, throaty chuckle) I hold your arm pressed against my breast, and walk close enough so my hip and thigh keep brushing yours. Close enough to let you catch my scent. I put on my special perfume for you. You may not realize you’ve smelled it before, but your nose knows; you are already a little glassy-eyed by the time we get to the love seat in the bed room. I keep up a cheerful chatter to distract you from what I’m doing and the effect it’s having on you. “So how’ve you been? I’m glad to see you again! Here, sit here with me. Would you like something to drink? Spring water or fruit juice?” I get up and bring us both back a glass of something cool.

I’ve made sure the thermostat is way up, so the room is warm and cozy. So it is only natural after handing you your drink for me to put mine down and say, “it’s soo hot! Mind if I get a little more comfortable?” Then I take off my sweater, hang it in the closet, and walk languidly back to the couch. Of course, I’m wearing nothing under the sweater but a black lace bra. Ah, Billy, that got your attention, didn’t it? You keep your composure though, even when I sit down next to you. Now to find out what you know. “So, honey, what can you tell me about hypnosis?”

That opens the floodgates. You launch into a quick but detailed history of hypnosis. You illustrate your points by showing me samples of induction suggestions. You even had printed out some hypnotic scripts for me from the Web, to show me examples of how different senses could be used to mesmerize. I especially notice one using the scent of a woman’s panties. So you remembered that, too! Or maybe you didn’t consciously remember, but the script meant something to your unconscious.

“So, how do you tell if someone is really hypnotized?” I ask.

“Oh, you watch his breathing, his eyes, the expression on his face,” you reply. “But the best way is to suggest that he do something you know he doesn’t normally do, and see if he does it. That’s why it would be hard to tell if you were hypnotized; you’re very uninhibited when wide awake and sober! With me it is easier.”

“And what is it you won’t do, unless you’re hypnotized?” I ask, knowing the answer. But I want you to say it, so when I make you do it later, you will know I control you.

“Oral sex,” you answer, promptly. Mentally, I hug myself with glee; you are already half-way there, or you wouldn’t speak so freely. “It does absolutely nothing for me when I’m awake. I have to be in an hypnoidal state just to let a girl go down on me, and I need to be in at least a light trance to enjoy it. If a woman wants me to perform oral sex on her, I’ve got to be in a medium trance and she has to tell me specifically to do so.” Oh, I will! I think to myself, and you will.

Hmm. You know more than I suspected. I’ll have to move quickly but carefully to get you under control before you realize it.

I stand up, and stretch out my hand to you. “Now, I’m going to hypnotize you!” I pull you to your feet and have you stand at the foot of the bed, facing the mirrored wall over the vanity. I stand in front of you and gaze deeply into your eyes. “Now just relax...” I start stroking my fingertips in little circles on your temples. “...and don’t fight it...” I gradually slide my hands down until they are resting on your shoulders. “You know you want me...to hypnotize you...again...” I gently but firmly push down on your shoulders. “Now, sit down.” Obediently, you sit down on the bed. I climb onto the mattress and position myself behind you, so you can see me in the mirror, and begin rubbing your shoulders.

At first, I don’t say a word. When your shoulders relax, I start stroking your back. All the while I am staring into your eyes in the mirror. Soon you are swaying back and forth...back and forth...in time to my strokes. Further and further back each time. Finally, I smile and repeat, “Don’t fight it! Just let yourself lie back and relax.”

Down you go! I slip off the bed and move around to the side where you can easily watch me. Next I remove my skirt and boots, taking my time and giving you a good view. Wearing only my black lace bra and black silk panties...and my signature perfume, I hop back on and kneel beside you. I start stroking your temples again and tell you, “focus on the tip of my nose.” I watch your eyes cross as you do. I stroke your cheeks, your throat, your chest. I unbutton your shirt and slide my hands inside and tease your nipples. Then I pinch them, hard. I can see the wince in your eyes, but your body doesn’t even twitch. Ah, already in a light trance, I think. You’re such a good subject!

I move around and kneel by your head. Your eyes and head turn to follow me, helplessly. “Now, watch me,” I command gently. I take off my bra, and toss it to one side. Your eyes remain fixed on my face and body, not even flicking for an instant to follow the movement. You’re hooked! Now to reel you in. I gently trace my fingers over your face again, and then down your neck and chest. I lean out over you and run my fingers down your arms, then draw them up over your head. I move my knees down lower, straddling your face, and bend down to finish unbuttoning your shirt. I open the condom I have concealed in my hand, and put it in my mouth.

I have you right where I want you. If you look up, you’ll see my ass. If you look down, you’ll see my body and my face, and have to watch me going down on you. If you look left or right, that will press your face against the inside of my thighs, and give you a good strong whiff of my special scent, blended to put you in a trance when combined with my body odor. If you look straight ahead, you see my black silk covered crotch, hovering inches above your nose and mouth.

I start unfastening your pants. I feel your head moving between my legs. I glance down. You are trying to avoid the obvious. Every time you turn your face to the side, you find yourself kissing my thighs. I continue freeing your cock, then stroke it. Meanwhile, I flex my legs and lower my love mound closer to your face. I hear you breathing deeply, taking in my sensuous feminine smell. The scent is sending you deeper and deeper under.

I kiss the condom into place, and tease your shaft, head and balls with my tongue and lips and fingertips. You keep kissing the insides of my thighs, left, then right, then left....Oooh! You are a good kisser! Those soft little kisses are starting to turn me on! As if I wasn’t hot enough at the thought of controlling you, and doing what I want with you. Getting me excited won’t do you any good. The sexier I feel, the sexier I smell, and, poor boy, you are already drowning in my scent now. Time to cinch the bonds.

“Billy,” I coo. “Look at me, Billy.” You glance down at my face, framed between my breasts. “Now, look straight up.” You do, right at my panties, now damp with my excitement and only an inch from your nose. “Kiss it, Billy. Kiss my silk covered pussy. You know you want to.” And you do, oh...so gently. Gotcha! I close my legs, softly pressing my thighs on either side of your face as I lower my crotch to your lips. “Kiss it, honey! Lick it! Suck on it!” Enough now, I don’t want to smother you.

I straighten up and move around to your side again. I can see the puzzlement in your eyes: Did I just do what I seem to remember doing? “Yes, you did, Billy. You did just what I told you to do. You’re such a goood boy!” And right now, you think of yourself as a little boy, my little boy-toy. It is hard not to think of you as such, you even look like a little boy, confused and fuzzy with sexy sleepiness. It is hard to realize you are almost old enough to be my father. Time for you to grow up! I strip off my panties and straddle your hips, and take you inside me. I move gently for a little, getting you all the way in both physically and psychically. I let you caress me where you can reach. Umm! You have a nice touch. Go on Wilhelm, loss yourself in that touching. Now I’ll find you and bring you home.

I clasp your hands in mine and lean forward, pinning your hands and arms above your head. My face is right over yours. I look straight into your eyes. “Fuck me!” I command. You go at it as vigorously as you can, considering that I have laid you down with your legs dangling off the bed. You have no purchase, no leverage. I’m not about to give you any opportunity for control or strength. I pump up and down on you, setting your pace, timing your movements. I can feel your readiness building up. “Com’on, fuck me!” I order imperiously. I’m close to cumming myself. Your orgasm catches me almost by suprise, blasting me over the edge, too.

I recover first, of course. You are long gone, far gone on the trip I’ve sent you on. “Wilhelm,” I call you softly. You stir and open your eyes; look up into my face with a slow, lazy smile. “You’re mine now. You know that, don’t you?” You nod easily. “That’s right, Wilhelm. And this is what I want you to do for me...”