The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

More Trouble Than They’re Worth

Part 1: Old Habits “Die” Hard

Juni and her male friend Cary Thomas, both 25, were two of the biggest pranksters at South Coast Repertory, if not troublemakers. Of course, their intention was never to hurt anyone; but just irritate them enough to get them pissed off. Their “victims” were usually the cast of a play or the theatre staff- and although their pranks weren’t vile, they had been known to steal things from the bar or from the concession stand outside when no one was looking and the only regret they had was always getting caught. Because Juni and Cary were known at SCR as pranksters and troublemakers, the police were never called when stuff was mysteriously taken from the bar or concession stand. They always gave back what they “borrowed”. But that didn’t stop the Eurasian and her 5′7″, blond-haired, blue-eyed, white, male American friend from carrying on their trouble.

For a month or so the two were playing their pranks when something tragic happened. One sunset evening, while riding to SCR on Cary’s motorcycle (neither was wearing a helmet), a drunk driver swerved out of the lane and crashed into his bike. The impact of the crash was so hard that it sent the two flying off of the bike, causing them to hit the pavement head-first. The accident attracted a crowd, and someone called 911. Despite the fact that the police and paramedics were on the scene, nothing could be done to save Juni and Cary; they were pronounced dead at the scene. For SCR, it was the tragic end of two fine but troublemaking performers.

Or so they thought...

* * *

A week after the two were buried, strange things started happening at the theatre. For some strange reason things were disappearing and reappearing elsewhere. Hmm...why was this happening? If that wasn’t strange enough, the dispensers at the bar started turning on and off by themselves, and glasses started breaking. One day the bartender Jenny was working and one of the things she saw were the dispensers going on and off. Freaking out, she ran from the area, saw an employee named Carol, and said frantically,

“Carol-come with me!”

“Jenny, what’s wrong?”

“Just come to the bar with me. I’ll show you!", she exclaimed.

She followed Jenny to the bar, and the bartender exclaimed that the dispensers were going on and off by themselves.

“Hon, are you sure? Maybe you were seeing things.”

“No Carol, I’m serious. I saw it for myself. I wouldn’t lie about something like this.”

“Jenny, please cal—", Carol started to say but stopped when she saw what happened next: a wine glass pushed itself off the table and fell to the carpet.

“Oh, oh my go—", she gasped-putting her hand over her mouth. Regaining her composure but still a bit shaken, she grabbed Jenny’s hand and said, “Let’s get out of here!". Then the two fled the scene.

After they left, there were two voices giggling. Then the spirits materialized into Cary and Juni.

“Cary, it’s wonderful to be home,” Juni said, “I’ve missed this place so much.”

“As did I,” he said, “and it feels great to be back to our old tricks.”

“Of course,” she said, “but why stop here? We’ve got so much catching up to do!”

“Yes we do,” Cary said-grinning.

Chapter 2: Playing Cupid

“Casey, I just don’t understand you!", Roy Le exclaimed to her in her dressing room. The two performers, who had been going out for a month, had broken up.

“What do you mean Roy?", the beautiful 20-year-old Casey Nguyen asked-frustrated, “I try to explain my feelings to you and you’re either off in space somewhere or you’re not listening to me. I don’t know what it is, but you’re not tuned in to what I’m saying.”

“Oh Case, please let’s not go through this garbage again!", he exclaimed, “I’ve tried listening, but all you ever do is complain about whether you look fat or if your hair’s perfect. Guys don’t want to hear that. If only you knew how much I wanted you to shut up half the time!”

“Well excuse me!", she nearly shouted, “but all I ever wanted was to look good for you. I work very hard to look good. Is that too much to ask?”

“No,” Roy said, “but you don’t have to be into your looks all the time.”

“Look,” she said, trying to calm down, “we’re broken up now. I don’t see why we need to have this conversation. It’s just unfortunate that I have to learn all of this now.”

Roy was embarrassed but said, “I’m sorry, Case. Really, I am. All I can do right now is wish you a nice life. I have to go now, see you later.” With that, he walked out of her room and closed the door.

“Jerk!", she screamed and threw a picture frame at the door,fuming. Roy didn’t even bother to react; to him, it was over.

Unbeknownst to the both of them, Juni and Cary had listened to the conversation. Going to a quiet spot, he said, “This isn’t good. We’ve got to get them back together.”

“Why?", she asked.

“Juni, we may be pranksters and troublemakers but I don’t like sad, broken relationships. Besides, let’s help someone for once-and I won’t take no for an answer.”

She thought for a second and then said, “Okay, I’m in-but how do we go about doing this sort of thing?”

“Possession,” Cary said-grinning, “I can take over Roy’s body and you can take over Casey’s. We’ll be in control of them.”

“Good idea,” she said happily, “I’m in.”

“Great, Juni.”

* * *

The next evening the ghosts were in the Mainstage auditorium and the show started. The play was called “If There Was Another Way”, and Casey and Roy were starring in it despite the fact that they hated each other. Unfortunately it was an impatient wait. Casey and Roy weren’t on until the second act.

Finally the second act came and they were on. Casey was “Amanda” and Roy was “Jim”.

Amanda: Jim, why can’t you just understand me? I have needs too, you know!

Jim: Mandy, please! I understand, but...

The ghosts grinned. It was time for them to act.

In the middle of the second act, Juni took over Casey’s body and Cary took over Roy’s. Casey suddenly felt strange, as did Roy.

“Casey, my name is Juni. I have taken over you and you are at my every command. You will listen to me and do everything I say.”

“Yes, Juni,” she said tonelessly.

At the same time Cary said to Roy, “I am Cary and I have also taken over you. You are under my control. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Cary,” he said in the same toneless voice.

“Good,” the ghosts said at the same time.

“What’s going on up there?", the director whispered from backstage.

“Roy, Casey-what’s going on?", a performer onstage whispered, “this isn’t part of the show! Snap out of it!”

Unfortunately for them, it wasn’t that easy since the ghosts had taken over them. Backstage, the director had had enough, went out on stage and announced that the show was cancelled and that everyone would be getting a refund. Angry patrons complained and started walking out of the auditorium. The cast and staff were ultimately embarrassed but at least the ghosts had done part of their job.

* * *

“What was going on out there?", the director angrily asked.

“Tell him you felt sick, Casey” Juni said.

“I’m sorry, sir. I suddenly felt sick. It’s like something came over me,” she said.

The director softened a bit and said, “Oh, I’m sorry. You can go rest in your dressing room.”

“Thank you,” she said.

“You’re welcome.”

He looked at Roy and asked, “What’s your story? Are you sick too?”

“Tell him that you forgot your lines,” Cary said.

“Umm..sir..I forgot my lines onstage. I’m sorry-I was nervous.”

“Well that’s been a rare thing as long as I’ve been working here, but it happens. You’re free to go too.”

“Thanks,” Roy said and left.

Chapter 3: And They All Lived Happily Ever After

As Roy walked down the hall, Cary said, “Go to Casey’s dressing room.”

The performer did as he was told. When he got to her room, she asked, “Roy, what are you doing here?”

“Tell her, ‘I love you and we never should’ve broken up.’ ”

“Uh..Case, I love you and we never should’ve broken up.”

“Roy, this is quite a surprise..considering the big blowout we just had, but...”

Then Juni struck:

“Tell him ‘I love you too and I really want to get back with you.’ ”

“But..Roy,” Casey said, “I love you too and I really want to get back with you.”

“Case, that’s great!", he exclaimed, then they embraced. Afterwards, Casey asked, “what happens now?”

“Go out to dinner with him,” Juni said.

“Roy,” Casey continued, “I really want to go to dinner with you. There’s this place near here called

‘Scott’s Seafood’ “.

“Of course,” he said, “I’ll pick you up at six.”

“Okay!", she squealed.

Juni and Cary were pleased. They said at the same time, “Tonight after dinner, you will make love to each other and it will be a pleasant, loving, and satisfying experience. If you should break up, it will be peaceful and amicable. You will not have any hate or spite for each other. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” Casey and Roy said tonelessly.

“Are you ready Juni?”

“I’m ready Cary.”

With that, they jumped out of the bodies and watched the scene-unbeknownst to the couple.

Casey said, “Let’s go Roy. We’ve got to get ready for our date.”

“Sure Case,” he said.

They walked off hand-in-hand and Juni was getting choked up.

Cary gently said, “It’s okay honey. I understand how you feel. We’ve done our job and set things right.”

“I know,” Juni said.

With that, they grinned and disappeared.

Meanwhile, Casey and Roy went on their date and had a great time...and the next evening they had the most passionate sex. It was in Roy’s bedroom, and he was on top of her sucking her breasts and licking her nipples. They kissed deeply in the nude, with Roy wearing a condom. Casey began to moan and lick his neck avidly and hungrily, and Roy caressed her arms and stroked her beautiful legs. He thrusted in and out of her, causing her to moan more and more. The moaning got so loud that she eventually reached an orgasm, letting out a yell that nearly shattered his window. She moaned, “Oh..oh Roy..oh Roy..Roy..more, please, more!”

“Yes Case, yes!", Roy exclaimed-continuing to thrust in and out of her.

They continued to kiss deeply, with Roy caressing her gorgeous breasts and she stroking his bosom like so. Their bodies felt physically and sexually warm.

It was truly a hot and passionate night.

* * *

As for Juni and Cary, SCR got wind of them and although their antics weren’t appreciated but tolerated-they were welcome back to the theatre with open arms.

They were home again, and back to stay.