The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The characters in Nick Vegas’ stories are fictional characters, crafted by the mind of Nick Vegas. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental, including their behaviors, good or bad. No characters represent an entire people or culture, their appearance is merely for the aesthetic value that appeals to Nick Vegas and his loyal readers. (this applies to past and future stories)

I received an email from a reader who wanted me to revisit some of the typical elements I put in my stories of MC dominance and submission and to include my favorite fetish, as well as perhaps toss in devices, (their idea) so here it is. I hope you find it improved, as ‘writing IS rewriting. I am the narrator and elected to insert myself into the story, or at least a guy named Nick.

A most unusual day-year 2014

Narrator: I pulled up to the expansive home of an ex-girlfriend, (from 2002-2004) while on an out-of-town business trip, purely out of curiosity since she’d vanished from the facebook some time ago, and from my life long before that. We had a good time together and even remained friends (with benefits) for a little while after the break-up. But after a while, she stopped texting back, and then she all but vanished from FB. I had trouble finding her on the web at all. I figured since she was way across the country, in a small town, that her new man must have put his foot down and kept her off the web.

She was a tall buxom gal with rather large breasts, pale skin, and shoulder-length chestnut hair. She was always strong-headed and had a lot of quirks. She also spoke first and thought later, which had always gotten her into trouble.”

The narrator took a drag off a vape.

She had a lot of baggage and it was that baggage that created the circumstances that ended our relationship years ago. She wanted a dog, I got her a dog, but then it was ‘too big for grandma’ so then I owned a dog, without ever wanting one. This pattern repeated.

She always freaked me out, always wanting a baby, but I didn’t want a kid. So WE never had one, but someone took her up on the offer, last I heard, and who knows whatever happened. It wasn’t MY kid. Thank god for condoms and later, vasectomies.

Aside from her appearing in the occasional erotic dream, I had no contact with her since at least 2010.”

The narrator took another vape hit.

Narrator: “Pure male curiosity had me stop by unannounced to see if she still even lived in the neighborhood. I wondered if she had decided to get married and then moved away, as she often discussed, back when we were an item, so many years ago.

Kim, yes, that was her name, Kim had been incessant in her longing for a child, and to also continue her career as an interior designer once she found a guy willing to donate sperm. She had a great sense of dignified style, and she was particular about her appearance. Her clothes were always crisp, and pressed, her hair and make-up were subtle but flawless. Her shoulder-length hair flattered her face, and her bright inquisitive eyes were disarming. She was always quick to laugh and tell a joke, but she also had a short fuse.

Her temper had lost her the occasional client. She also drove like a maniac if memory serves. And her phone was like an appendage She was also quite skilled with design software, so I assumed she’d made those dreams come true.”

The narrator exited his vehicle and stood on the sidewalk, double-checking the address. The once well-manicured lawn looked neglected, and the porch had several old faded design magazines fading from the sun.

I never expected what happened when I knocked on the door, though.

The door creaked open slowly and I saw her, with an old feather duster in one hand, wearing crude stripes of blush on her cheeks, some garish blue eye shadow. But that wasn’t the half of it, those long lovely legs of hers (former runner) had put on a little size and lost tone, and were well, over-displayed in a tiny bikini bottom, almost a thong, and her top was simply a t-shirt crudely cut with scissors, exposing the bottom third of her ample enhanced breasts, now free of support by any bra in the front, but the full length in the back. Not complaining, but it was a trashy look, compared to the Kim I knew.

Her hair was dyed a bright red not found in nature, and I couldn’t help but notice the gaudy pink lip-gloss with glitter on her overly plumped lips. The strong strawberry scent, combined with Britney Spear’s fantasy almost knocked me over even from the doorway where I stood, in shock. Kim slurred, and after staring at me for what seemed like a solid minute, in a semi-daze, she spoke. But not in her normal adult voice, she had a decidedly goofy effect she sounded well, like a teen, but dumb, air-headed, like a rube.”

Kim: “Uh, umm, hello?

Kim seemed to be in a fog, rather distant, and she looked at the visitor with a curious expression, as if she was trying to remember something, but was too out of it. She stared for a few moments, her head moving oddly, in a series of short jerks, her eyes were dancing in her head, moving rapidly.

Kim’s POV. A continuous ‘hum’ reverberated in her head. Kim saw Flashbacks in sepia tone, going through her mind, just flashes, bit and pieces of moments. She saw herself with Nick, laughing in a department store, trying not to pee. She had a flash of her in bed with Nick, as he paid lavish attention to her feet before moving in to go downtown. She saw flashes of him floating a new floor in her bathroom downstairs, then she blinked rapidly numerous times.

N, N, Nick? I cain’t believe it, I just cain’t believe, I…”

She said with some hesitation, and with an accent far stronger than I remembered. She had moved to this Southern town from a big city in Fla and never had that trashy accent in my memory”.

Kim hesitantly opened the door and let me in, almost as a reflex, rather than intent. She was clumsy, seeming uncomfortable in her skin, and clutzy as well. She stood passively and still rather vacantly, as he looked her over.

Nick’s POV

Her posture wasn’t the same, it was awful, and he wondered how she was able to maneuver that tall frame (almost 6ft) in those sparkly hi heeled platform pumps and the rest of that juvenile, albeit slutty get up. She walked in teeny-tiny steps.

As she walked in front of him he noticed an amateurish tattoo on the back of her neck, big enough to read. 3/11/11. Weird. He had no idea what that meant. He followed her into the now sparse home hesitantly.

But questions were to be answered in a moment by a voice from the other room, bellowing impatiently:

Voice in other room: “Be-atch, who at the fucken door?” the voice uttered.

Kim turned quickly and she took little steps, clicking those ridiculous hi heels as she answered the voice, apologetically and unsure.

Kim: “It’s…It’s someone I know ma’am, I think, anyway.”

Kim had zero confidence in her answer and she sounded rather unsure of herself. We both entered the room where the voice emanated from.”

What had once been well-appointed with designer furniture and various artworks and awards promoting her then thriving design business, now merely held a large leather high back chair and ottoman, with a large fake leopard-skin fleece dog bed, easily large enough for perhaps a German Shepard. Not a single ad for the design business remained, and all the artwork there previously was gone. All that remained were the faded outlines of where pictures and artwork once hung.

Seated in the oversized leather chair was a rather stunning-looking young biracial woman. She was petite, tiny, with a face like a model. Her hair was straightened and pulled back, and she wore carefully applied makeup that looked rather natural. She had a very thin cigarette in a long holder and she took a light drag. She was wearing expensive designer jeans and a brand-name top. Her arms were trim and fit, with a light coat of sesame oil, and she had a tasteful manicure. Her matching pedicure was noticeable because her well-worn but expensive leather sandals with glittering gold straps drew your eyes to them. She had a mimosa in one hand and what appeared to be a small aluminum flashlight next to her, in some kind of charger.

I thought to myself, that’s odd. What’s up with this regal beauty sitting in an empty room of a large house?”

Kim slowly walked over to her, seeming nervous, still holding the feather duster, and stood looking awkward in front of this much younger, much smaller woman. It was immediately obvious that she was obsequious to the young woman, practically curtseying. One had to wonder, how did this dynamic come to be?

The young woman introduced herself as Cassandra.

Cassandra: “I’m Cassandra, I run this shit, who are you? How do you know Kim?’ She took a drag as she waited for Nick’s answer.

I was looking this young woman over, and my curiosity peaked.

Nick: “Oh, hi, I’m Nick, Kim and I dated back in the day, and I was just passing through town to see if she still lived here…”

Cassandra: “Well, your timing is for shit, and damn, now I need to recalibrate her, damn it.”

Cassandra quickly put out her cigarette, efficiently, elegantly. She was very easy to watch move, very genteel. She was stunning.

Cassandra’s POV Standing next to Nick was a woman in slutty attire, and zero confidence, but who had a slight light in her eyes. Nick looked like a cocky son of a bitch, overflowing with confidence, who looked fit. She didn’t care for that. She addressed Kim:

Cassandra: “Did you finish cleaning my bathrooms? Or finish your dusting, bitch?” inquired the young beauty, before sipping her drink, wearing the expression of exasperation.

Kim answered tentatively.

Kim: “I, I, I was cleaning Ma’am, when the door done rang unexpected like.” She stammered.

The stunning young woman put her drink down and she held out her free hand, touching her fingertips together, pointing upward. Kim immediately knelt in front of her, arms at her sides. The young beauty asked a question.

Cassandra: “Did I tell you to go to the door? Did I command you to answer it?”

Kim answered timidly. Kim: “um, er no ma’am.”

Cassandra spoke again.

Cassandra: “Are you forgetting your place here, your place in the world?” she asked.

Kim answered again. Kim: “No ma’am. I reckon I did not forget my place.” She almost whimpered. Cassandra: “Go to your spot and kneel!”

Kim sheepishly knelt in the center of the leopard dog bed with her arms at her sides and her hands out, wrists limp.

Cassandra turned on the small flashlight, or what I thought was a flashlight but it produced more of a much brighter strobe light effect, and a humming sound.

Kim: “No, please, I won’t do it again, I won’t, you don’t have to corr…oooh.”

Cassandra: “No you won’t. And I do have to, do a correction., hell you may be overdue.”

Cassandra quickly aimed the device in the direction of Nick and Kim. She aimed the strobe right at Kim’s face.

Kim’s eyes grew wide and went immediately vacant, her arms dropped limp at her sides and her jaw went slack. Her head tilted slightly, and she still spoke in a slight slur.

Kim’s body trembled a little, and she weakly whimpered in protest. Kim: “No, No, not correction… I’ll be goo...”

Kim’s POV

The white strobe light felt like a sensation of warmth and electricity in her brain. The room seemed to grow larger, and become a large, sterile white room. The voice of Cassandra now had an echo to it when she spoke, and Nick’s seemed further and further away. Cassandra strutted around the white room in a lab coat, in Kim’s mind. And Kim saw herself strapped to a table, hooked up to an IV.

Cassandra: “As the light gets brighter the mind gets quieter.

Nick raised a hand to his eyes, and he squinted, then he exclaimed:

Nick: “Damn, that is one bright strobe light, what the fuck? I used those for years as a dj, but damn…”

Cassandra was obviously unhappy, as the flashlight didn’t seem to affect Nick. Then she remembered, her Dad had calibrated it for only women. Damn it.

I couldn’t believe my eyes.

In theory, the much taller woman who could have easily picked up the smaller woman and carried her bodily right out the door, but she was helpless when the light was aimed at her. Kim drooled a little, and she emanated a soft moan.

Cassandra: “When the light is bright, the mind quiets”

Kim echoed her.

Kim: “When… the… light… is… bright… the.. mind.. quiets.”

Cassandra: “A quiet mind is an obedient mind.”

Kim: “A… quiet… mind… is… an… obedient… mind.”

Cassandra: “Empty the mind, obey”

Kim: “Empty…the…mind…obey..

Cassandra looked at Nick, and gave him a wave of the finger as if to indicate: Don’t intervene!

Nick wanted to do something, but he knew how it would look, lay a hand on either one and it was their word against his. Nobody would believe the mind control flashlight story. Not even if they liked cartoons. He just stood there and saw the surreal scenario unfold.

Nick’s POV Nick imagined him getting cuffed, his vehicle getting impounded, and the ‘big bad man’ would be blamed, and charged. He wanted to knock that flashlight out of her hand, but as fucked up as things were now, that would be ‘assault”.

Cassandra then began a series of questions to Kim, almost an interrogation of the tall, voluptuous, pale brunette.

Cassandra: “Why are you my inferior?” she asked.

Kim responded with an answer I’m sure she had said 1000 times, as there was no hesitation.

Kim “I… am..naturally… and genetically your inferior… ma’am, submissive and obedient to your god given natural dominance.” She stammered as she uttered.

Cassandra: “You owe me, you owe me until I say otherwise. Your guilt always powers your submission and obedience. Remember why you owe me, and forget everything about Nick.”

Kim’s POV

The sepia tone memories of Nick began to fade to white, and meanwhile, memories of the car accident came into bright color and vivid reality. The older teen on the bike, coming out from between two parked cars, was arrogant, he had one hand in the air giving the finger to traffic, and she had looked up from her flip phone only to see him go under her Rav4, as the memory and guilt burned into her mind, sending waves of pangs of guilt over her body, as well as an overwhelming urge to submit to and obey Cassandra.

She then saw herself on the gurney in the white room, as Cassandra tattooed 3/11/11 onto the back of her neck. Then she saw a syringe, an injection, and she saw herself rolled motionless, rolled over onto her back again, and a large strobe lowered as headphones were placed on her head. She heard the voice commands and lessons on behavior.

She saw exercise drills of crawling, boot licking, carrying shoes with her mouth, and more restyling. Kim’s once Elegant French tips were cut quite short and then painted with lumpy haphazard colors, each nail different. She saw plumping solution injected into her lips, making them much fuller and pouty.

She saw a myriad of flashes of Cassandra restyling her look, cutting off her shoulder-length hair and giving her messy, amateur shag, in a garish red.

She saw flashes of the training, called ‘correction’, and meanwhile the sepia memories continued to fade regarding Nick.

Cassandra smirked as she watched Kim’s body tremble, then stiffen at attention, and then relax, over and over.

Then Cassandra addressed Kim.

Cassandra smirked: “Are you content with the natural order now, do you accept my dominance and superiority?”

Kim again replied with what could only have been a very deeply ingrained rehearsed answer.

Kim: “Yes.. ma’am. I.. am.. content, accepting your complete dominance over me. I accept your superiority. I.. am.. eager to serve and obey your every command ma’am. I am capable of nothing else. I exist solely to please and serve you, mistress. My guilt always powers my submission and obedience. I remember why I owe you.”

Cassandra seemed to glow with the affirmation of her dominance over this Amazonian woman. She turned off the flashlight and put it on a holster she had on her side. It was as if she was putting on a show for me, showing off her abilities.

I still needed to know why she owed this young woman and what had transpired.

Cassandra: “Show me your proper place bitch,” Cassandra ordered, as she snapped the flashlight holster shut and took a sip of her drink, returning to her seat. She rotated her ankles and then casually dropped the sandals from her moist feet, and leaned back in the chair, smirking confidently. She snapped her fingers.

Kim crawled on her hands and knees and then raised her gaze to Cassandra.

While Cassandra sipped the mimosa she simply pressed the soles of her feet onto Kim’s face and rubbed them, back and forth. Kim half whimpered and half moaned in ecstasy as the much younger, smaller woman cleaned the perspiration off her feet onto Kim’s face. Oddly, the blush and makeup didn’t smear at all. It must have been permanent makeup!

Then Cassandra moved her feet to the rather large breasts of her submissive using her long toes to pull back the threadbare half-shirt and rub her feet all over the now erect nipples of Kim, and all over her large, C cup, implanted breasts.

Kim moaned and whimpered quietly not daring to thrust her pelvis she so obviously wanted to do, it simply trembled.

Cassandra spoke again. “How long have you been my submissive little bitch?”

Kim answered: “Since 3/11/11 mistress, for as long as I can remember, I know nothing else, ma’am.” She whimpered.

Cassandra took a moment to look at Nick.

Cassandra: “She ran over Duane, she didn’t show enough remorse, and she was gonna walk, as it was just an ‘accident’. Luckily Dad’s last invention was the ‘calming beam’ which he had been trying to get financing for, but nobody would take him seriously.

He only had the prototype, and the larger model, sadly calibrated to women only. He was gonna treat addiction, and hysteria, then he had a heart attack after Duane was run over. I had to do something.”

Nick didn’t know what to say. Nick: “I, I don’t know what to say.”

Cassandra: “She just needed a strong hand and will to take total command of her, to train her, to redesign her mind and shape it like so much clay. She just had some other guy’s kid and was freshly divorced when I showed up. I had previously set up an appointment to decorate my then tiny apartment, before the accident, as she was highly recommended, but then I had a mission.”

Cassandra kept teasing her ‘pet’, wiping her feet off on her.

Cassandra: “I knew by her answers to my decorating questions she was extremely suggestible anyway, but she seemed arrogant, I knew her will was not as strong as mine, and she didn’t know who I was. I decided right then and there I’d rather live in this big ole house with her as my very own servant, and I could get my revenge.”

Cassandra turned her attention to Kim:

Cassandra: “Now bitch, lick the feet of your betters.”

Kim moved to a kneeling position, and she began to eagerly lap at the soles of Cassandra’s feet occasionally looking up for approval from her.

Cassandra laughed again at her victory.

Nick: ‘So, where’s the kid now?’

Cassandra answered: “He lives at his grandma’s house, as her momma doesn’t approve of her daughter’s new ‘lifestyle’ being as she’s not only submissive to me as my pet, but she’ll lick the pussy of any of my friends if I tell her too. Shit, there’s nothing she won’t do when I demand it. Even if it humiliates her it turns her on more than it does anything else. I also took the liberty of ‘correcting’, mom, so she floats the monthly bills of the daughter she never speaks of.”

Cassandra snickered with satisfaction.

She turned to the statuesque woman who was ravenously licking the soles of her feet.

Cassandra: “Won’t you? You dumb bitch? You’re eager now to do whatever you are told by me, aren’t you?”

Kim: “Yes ma’am, I love to lick the pussies and feet of your friends, and you, it’s all I’m good for ma’am. It’s my natural place to be at your command.”

Cassandra: “Now clean my sandals too bitch.’

Kim complied eagerly. Lapping at the footprint on the sandals, moaning.

Then abruptly Cassandra blurted: Cassandra: " Ultra Suggestible bitch” Cassandra merely had to reach for the holster and simply show the flashlight was there.

Kim’s expression went immediately blank, she hovered motionlessly kneeling, arms at her sides, waiting for instructions from Cassandra, who was more or less her owner now.

Cassandra: “You have no memory of any man you ever knew, or had an interest in, just like you have no memory of any occupation except obedient servant for me. You ain’t gonna recognize the man in the room when I tell you to stand up. You gonna keep doing everything I tell you to do, and be turned on by it cause I’m telling you. You gonna be nonchalant and shit if he asks you why you love being my submissive bitch.”

Cassandra then slipped her beautiful feet into her expensive well-worn leather sandals, and she stood up with her hands on her waist assuming a dominant pose.

She winked at me and squeezed the cheeks of the woman kneeling before her, so the lip gloss-coated mouth opened like an automaton. Kim stared upward at the young dominatrix as Cassandra allowed large spittle to slowly cascade from her lips and fall into the helpless woman’s mouth. She then pushed the Kim from her and off-balance, and Kim fell to the ground writhing in pure pleasure at the gift Cassandra had just given her. Her pelvis was slamming onto the floor.

While many might be aghast, I admit I had an almost painful erection, watching the pure control this ebony beauty had. I had occasionally snuck onto Japanese spit play sites in the past, and this was surreal.

I had to ask Kim if she was ok with this now, suspecting what she’d say.

Kim spoke somewhere between lucidity and a monotone.

Kim: “I never felt as free as I feel now, only having to do what I am told by my owner, submitting naturally to the one who allowed me to give her the control she deserved. Her dominance makes me feel instantly submissive and obedient. She lets me be at my rightful place beneath her, as her maid, as her servant. My only skill set is to submissively obey her and give her complete control. I have no desire to do anything but serve and obey her, this IS my natural place.” She said, smiling and seemingly lucidly. Her eyes seemed blank and distant. Cassandra turned to Kim. Cassandra: “Lose the shirt, show Nick your back.”

As Kim pulled off the scissor cut t shirt, she revealed a large professionally done upper back tattoo of a young man on a bike giving the middle finger, which covered much of her back. Under the image was gothic lettering with Duane’s date of birth and death.

Cassandra then turned to me:

Cassandra: “Well sir, I think it’s time for you to go now, you’d do well to forget about her as she has clearly forgotten about you. Trying to take any action, I am sure you saw, she will side with me. You’ll be the intruder, the interloper. The narrow-minded instigator.”

Narrator: “A quizzical look came across Kim’s face, not understanding. Her command of such vernacular was no longer present.”

Cassandra then unbuttoned her jeans and she exposed just the cheeks of her smooth, perfect ass. She merely slapped it once, and without saying a word to her, Kim crawled on her hands and knees and she began to gently kiss the cheeks of Cassandra’s ass, completely ignoring my presence as I backed away and walked toward the door.

Cassandra addressed Kim.

Cassandra: “Say goodbye to the nice man”

Kim: ‘Goodbye mister.’

Kim then buried her face in Cassandra’s beautiful ass and made muffled moans.

It was indeed, a most unusual day.