The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“MOUNTAIN MAGIK”

Mc md mf

Overview: Although used to being hypnotized by me, my hypno heart-slave never quite knew how I would do it to her next, which was always unexpected. I knew she always expected the expected, but I knew it was the unexpected that always brought both of us the nicest surprises. I liked pleasing surprises and she knew that, but, so did I. And I knew ‘she’ knew that, too.

“MOUNTAIN MAGIK”

Chapter 1

Although used to being hypnotized by me, she never quite knew how I would do it to her next, which was always unexpected. I knew she always expected the expected, but I knew it was the unexpected that always brought the nicest surprises. I liked pleasing surprises and she knew that, but, so did I. And I knew ‘she’ knew that, too.

On the top of the razorback range, about ten miles inland from the beautiful coast, I stood spellbound, and she with me. Her forearms leant on the strong steel rail that prevented the tourists and us, too, from falling over the edge of the 1000′ drop to the green fur-tree valley below.

I stood behind her, my hands resting lightly on her shoulders as we both gazed coastward towards the picturesque landscape and seascape that held our eyes captive in wonderment that anyplace on earth should deserve the name, ‘God’s Little Acre,’ by the locals who come here to just be, every now and again, whenever they wanted to get away, or get above their troubles for a little while-just to remind them of who they really were-to forget that they were not their bills or their frustrations or little problems that, one day, just wouldn’t matter at all.

““It’s beautiful!” she claimed with a long sigh. “It’s breathtakingly beautiful!”

I knew she was smiling. I brought her here so she could sample one of my personal relaxing visual pleasures; to trance her unexpectedly and fully, before she sampled her own- hand delivered personally, by me. Her hair rustled back in my face every now and again as the sea breeze rushed up the mountain side and streamed by our faces. It filled our lungs with cool, fresh sea, salty air. My stomach grumbled a little out of habit, just at the tasty smell of salt, but it wasn’t food I was hungry for, and I knew that. It was her. And I knew she knew that. She just didn’t know when I planned to eat, or, ‘how’ I planned to eat, for that matter, either.

“Look at the whitecaps.” I said to her, finding my focal point for gaze. The whitecaps on the waves were endless and stretched from right to left as far as the eye could see. “Aren’t they beautiful? They just keep rolling in and out, riding the waves right up to the shore and then out to sea again, taking with them all the tension and worries and problems and stress of every single person on the beach-taking it all right back out and down into the deep where they can’t see, can’t feel, and can’t find ever again-down into the deep. Isn’t it so relaxing, don’t you think? Just ‘look’ at them.”

She nodded and sighed deeply, but said nothing. It was a start. I pressed my form gently into the shape of her back and wrapped my arms about her front, allowing her the feeling of absolute safety and security while she gaze slowly right and left and the back again. I covered her breasts and then suddenly squeezed them very hard, shocking her conscious mind and by-passing her critical factor for a brief second or two. It was all I would need.

“I often wonder what the waves have learned in their race from the tide,’ I said, in a reflective tone of voice. “Have you wondered about that?”

Her nipples stiffened. I grasped them between my fingers and thumbs, rolling them firmly and, at times, pinching them hard; repeating the by-pass and establishing a subconscious trigger of light pain and deep pleasure combined. She gasped and leaned back into me, sinking into my form and warmth, pain and pleasure combined again in that which would soon come to us both.

“Just look … and see … and wonder,” I said slowly, engaging her critical factor thinking mind; giving it something perplexing to work on while I continued my business in hand, directly with her subconscious feeling mind.

I drew her firmly back against me and hugged her as she continued to let her gaze roam from left to right, up and down the majestic emerald blue coastline, with its golden sandy beaches contrasting perfectly with the lush green fields that commenced, only a mile inland and then continued to the base of the mountain upon which we now stood, wrapped warmly and sensually together.

I felt the pressure of her warm ass a little more firmly than was necessary against my loins, and knew it was an unconscious movement in reaction to her immediate comfort. I knew also again that she was smiling, even though I couldn’t see her face. I leaned my head forward and rested my cheek against hers. Her skin was warm. Mine felt cool from the tasty sea breeze rushing by every now and then. I was hungry for her now

“Mountain magik.” I smiled softly by the side of her face. Immediately I felt her smile against my cheek-another unconscious action. I also felt myself stir...down there...against her warm ass. That was also an unconscious action, but I expected that one.

“Mmmmm,” was her only reply, as she leaned her cheek into mine and gently rear-ended my growing bulge, softly. “Mountain magic it is.”

I was getting there. We pronounced the word differently, but I was getting there and I had all the time in the world. There was no need to rush. I withdrew my face from the side of hers and pressed her gently forward with my body, knowing the strong steel rail would hold us from plummeting together from the dizzy heights at which we stood. Being so close to her I could hear the depth of her breathing. Each breath taking her more into trance-each breath deep, long, and slow. She was getting there and I allowed nature to do its perfect work while I got on with mine.

“Mountain magik,” I firmly layered her trigger, once again, hopefully cementing it in place while her critical factor thinking mind was otherwise too occupied to be distracted from its given task, trying to figure out what the waves had learned in their race from the tide.

I also knew it wasn’t just the rail that resisted my urgent forward pressure; her own now-listening fully, subconscious mind’s response which came from the nerves in the curve of her back and the muscle-tightening of her buttocks. Her now-listening subconscious feeling mind responded back against me, as well. I smiled. I always smile when I know I’ve started her subconscious mind’s natural motor humming again.

“Mountain magik,” I reinforced her trigger once again, as I always did when hypnotising her; layer, upon layer, upon layer, upon layer. There was not a single chance in the world of her subconscious feeling mind not understanding exactly how it would have to respond with her female body to feel good about itself in doing such a good job.

I knew she was smiling again too, unconsciously. I wondered if she was wondering what I was going to do. If she was thinking anything she was probably thinking I was wishing I had taken her before we left home, as I had told her I wanted to when I began to push her gently down over the kitchen table. But she looked so excited when I told her where I was taking her, I became excited for her myself, decided on a plan of entrancement and wanted to get there as fast as I could so she could enjoy some of my ‘mountain magik’ for a little while.

I felt her lungs fill with the fresh salt air. She held her breath for a few seconds then let it out in a long, slow sigh and sagged more against me. Some of her warm air rushed up my nostrils, guided by the humid sea breeze cooling our faces. She smelled so sweet I could taste her on the back of the wind’s currents.

“Mountain magik,” I said once more, just to put the icing on her cake and mine, once and for all; not really giving a rat’s tail what her critical factor conscious thinking mind was doing at the time

“God!” She exclaimed suddenly, like a teenage schoolgirl who had just discovered her very first pubic hair. “I feel so alive!”

“Mountain magik,” I repeated again her trigger, now ‘felt’ finally locked and loaded.

“Mmm,” she replied dreamily, soothingly. “No wonder why you love coming here. You must do it often. Isn’t it just soooo soothing, sooo relaxing? It’s beautiful.”

“Mountain magik,” I replied, just for good luck.

Her head then slowly nodded and continued to move form side to side, as she sagged even more backward into my body. Her conscious control was slipping fast as her gaze slowly moved from left to right, slower than it had been. It took in the perfect marriage of seascape to landscape.

Time to bypass her critical factor again and reinforce and re-cement the trigger of peace and relaxation, with a little unexpected, but now not unwanted light pain and pleasure, so it became the norm’ for her moment of now. Time to refocus her situational awareness on pure physical sensations to go with the view she had been and still was continuously taking in and absorbing.

“Mountain magik!” I snapped, like an order given to an obedient soldier; like a command given to her subconscious feeling mind, and it was a command.

My hands then moved quickly, taking her and her thinking mind completely by surprise. I reached down and lifted her loose cotton dress quickly above her hips. I held it there then, in place, with her underwear and her subconscious feeling mind now feeling the full onslaught of the gentle, but cool sea breeze rushing between her now exposed soft upper thighs and legs.

“Oh!” She started, her head quickly turning left and right her critical factor thinking mind caught hopping on the left foot with its private project of thee waves; searching rapidly for any other tourists or human beings who might have seen what I’d done. It knew it had been beaten by its better half, her subconscious feeling mind. Now it should accept defeat gracefully, if it had any sense, and it usually did in obvious defeat. It found that there were no people there. I’d already checked. There never is at this time of day, just before dusk. They’re all home, readying for their evening meal while I’m about to have mine, right here, 1000′ above sea level, with the woman I value and care for, more than anything else. She was the center of my Universe.

“Shhhh.” I soothed her, reaffirming her safety and security in our aloneness and giving her something that her feeling mind would certainly want to hear, now that it had won. “Mountain magik.”

She relaxed then immediately then and said nothing more. Her subconscious mind knew I’d started and would have my way with her and her body and feelings, whatever it was, like I always do, and knowing also that it never missed out. Her critical factor conscious thinking mind knew full well that it was now just along for the ride and may as well enjoy that ride.

“Mountain magik!” I repeated firmly, like an order.

I could feel the beginnings then, almost instantly, of another subconscious smile, as she stood there, exposed to the world and anybody down there who happened to have a super-powerful telescope to see her beautiful pantie-covered mound now facing them, in all its hidden glory and hidden sensuality. I bent then a little at the knees, dragging her panties quickly down to her ankles, shocking her conscious thinking mind into shutting up, until told otherwise, always alternating its deliberate confusional state between peace and shock.

“Oohh!” she gasped upon hearing her order given that way, and the feelings she was experience with me behind her and what I was doing and had done, and the uncertainty of what I was going to do next.

“Mountain magik!” I snapped once more, like an angry drill sergeant Then, without thinking, only feeling, her subconscious feeling mind lifted her feet, one after the other and stepped free of her panties now around her ankles. She did it subconsciously, by habit of repetition of years gone by. I grinned as I stood fully erect once again, knowing the sea breeze now rustled gently through her hair below, as well as her hair above.

“Mmmmm,” came her subconscious reply, as she enjoyed her open sensuality and sexuality at being caressed intimately by the soft, touching sea breeze. New sensations, new feelings, old desires rising stronger than ever before. It was only a matter of time before a new and pleasurable, if somewhat different series of sensations became established. The more they did, the more feeling she would do, and the less thinking would take place.

“Mountain magik,” I repeated softly, as a reward for an order carried out correctly by a rank and file grunt soldier.

I wondered right then if her little shaft was becoming as subconsciously erect in anticipation and lubrication, as was my own, although my own shaft wasn’t little, by comparison. From experience I knew her moistening sea breeze stream would have already begun. It would have begun subconsciously with the resting of my hands upon her shoulders when she first leant against the steel rail and felt me press fully against her full length female form, from behind.

I stepped back away from her then, my hands resting gently on her hips, still holding her dress in place. I figured she had tranced down enough into sensory situational awareness of pure carnal sensation to be ready for a direct trigger command and would respond with an immediate non-thinking action. She could only say no.

“Step back and hold the rail with your hands!” I commanded her.

She immediately did as she was told, like a good soldier, like she always does, but doesn’t always remember later. I knew her heart rate had increased with mine. And I knew her sexual tension was building, her subconscious and conscious minds not knowing what I’m going to do next; where she’s going to feel my touch against, on or inside her body, or with what part of my body I’m going to touch hers with, while her conscious mind continued to do as it was told, for a change, and just sit back and enjoy the view. Her head moved slowly and slightly still, from left to right and then back again. Time for another. I knew she wouldn’t say no to this direct command.

“Spread your legs! Wide!” I firmly commanded her, knowing she liked the controlling aspect of me that makes her feel safe and protected in my presence; the strength she feels in me while I am displaying that strength with my commands to her and of her, expecting her obedience in return.

Her body then obeyed her subconscious mind religiously. It knew, while her conscious mind just shook its head. Her conscious mind cannot feel. It can only think, but it doesn’t know that. If she had a conscious thought she’d probably be wondering just how much control I actually do have over her, and that which she calls her bodily flesh. But I don’t think she was thinking consciously. It was taking time out. Her head continued to slowly move from right to left and then back again, at a snail’s pace, still watching the waves in the never-ending race from the tide.

“Mountain magik,” I soothed her with another reward in the soft tonal sounds of breathing that went with it, within the word structure itself.

“Mmmmm,” was all she said, but the spaces before and after told me all I needed to know. ‘Do whatever you want with me,’ her spaces accompanying the single long ‘M’ word she had said. ‘I’m yours to command.’

I sank immediately to my knees on the green grass and allowed her loose cotton dress to fall down over my head, feeling it settle half-way down my back. Then I lifted my gaze. My cock jerked stiffly the instant my eyes fell upon her naked ass and her lush sea-grass forest carpet of lush, curly pubic hair, so visible in my half-light beneath her dress. I was glad it was a light coloured material or I wouldn’t have been able to enjoy my view from below, while she continued to enjoy hers from above.

“Mountain magik,” I said beneath her billowing dress, knowing she would hear the sound of my voice, but not hear the actual words, only the spaces. Her subconscious mind was good at that, though.

‘Mmmmmm,’ I heard reply from somewhere above me, outside of my newfound but well used mountain magik camping tent.

I smiled, feeling the blood rush instantly to my loins, lengthening me, thickening me, and knowing if I were to feel her pulse, right at that moment, it would be pounding, as was my own. Time for more good-guy-bad guy, just to keep her conscious thinking mind on the left foot, without a known pre-programmed routine of behaviour to think about following. All it could do was think while she subconsciously responded. God, this was exciting! It was time to flood her with sensations.

“Mountain magik,” I snapped angrily, again, as if barking an order now upward at her.

“Oohhh!” She gasped, as I immediately then reached up and gripped each of her buttocks firmly, hard, slapped each of them in turn smartly, and then pulled them widely apart; stretching her beautifully decorated nether-necklaced sensory region before my face; widening the entrances to both her lovely cunt and her tight little ass. I chuckled briefly as I heard that gasp of surprise at my roughness and suddenness of sexual assault. The command and following physical actions, including the slaps of her buttocks, on my part, instantly by-passed her critical factor thinking mind once again. I could hear her quickly begin to deepen, even from within the confines of her cloth house dress covering almost my entire form.

“Mountain magik,” I then repeated soothingly, as a reward for good behaviour for an order carried out promptly.

I held her widely separated for a few more moments, just to allow her subconscious feeling mind, now that it was in the driver’s seat and humming its sensual motor, to change gear; knowing her aromatic sea breeze moisture was already beginning to pool on the edge of her pussy, before I could even see it clearly in the half-light. I could feel her energy pooling, though, also between her legs and in her lower belly, as she moved her ass subconsciously from side to side. But it could only move as far as my deepening grip into her soft cheeks would allow. Then I felt her buttocks flex and attempt to clamp subconsciously, but they couldn’t. They were held trapped and widely open-displayed for me, their proud owner.

“Mmmmm,” she lazily and dreamily finally responded. But I heard and was happy.

I could just make out the darker shade of skin of her tight, brown nether necklace jewelry. My heart skipped a beat. Time for the sensory flood to begin. My fingers dug sharply into her soft flesh then I plunged my face suddenly between those open and hot cheeks.

“Ooohh, god!” I heard, as she shrieked of shock-surprise and pleasure coming instantly and all at once.

That only hardened me even more; urged me on even more. My tongue then speared directly into her tightly necklaced jeweled ass; feeling the tight necklace itself and loving its taste and texture.

“Oohh, god!” She grunted subconsciously as she pushed back and gasped and groaned again, opening her stance wider for me within my grip, without being ordered to or told. My tongue immediately slid easily through her nether necklace, inside and through her tightly jeweled necklace, itself; and then pushing further and further up inside her mountain magik sea breeze heat.

“Ooohhhh!” came the instant response from her subconscious feeling mind. Had no idea where her thinking mind was and didn’t care.

I saw in my own mind’s eye her hands subconsciously tightening their grip on the steel rail, as my tongue began to rape her beautiful, sensuously necklaces ass, brutally, no quarter given. I could imagine her knuckles turning white with the force of her strengthening grip, as I licked her jeweled necklace and nipped upon the skin of her necklace, itself. Out of my direct control, my tongue then began to attack her there like a Mongol invader, showing her no mercy as to how far it wanted to reached up inside her. I heard her feeling gasps and moans increasing in vengeance and her hips began to sink deeper and deeper downward upon me uprising tonguing attack; with her own body’s subconscious accepting response to my rough and raw and purely carnal sexual actions.

Time by-pass the critical factor of her conscious thinking mind again, just in case it had thought about attempting to take back some degree of control. It had done that or attempted that before in the past, but it always lost and always would. I would prevent its manufactured conscious thoughts from happening by shocking and confusing it and again introducing unexpected pain and pleasure again.

In the middle of one of her moans, I pushed two exploring fingers quickly and deeply, straight up inside her wet slick pussy; so quickly, that the movement took her thinking mind completely by surprise, as I knew it would. She liked surprises, but her thinking mind did not. Too bad. Unexpected surprises are so surprising. Then I suddenly sensed her flatten her back with a loud, raw, guttural groan at feeling my tongue plundering her jeweled ass and my fingers plumbing the depths of her pretty cunt in sliding in and out movements. I felt her hips and thighs begin to firmly take away her conscious thinking mind’s attempt at control, as her orgasm rushed headlong to meet her, with a definite sea breeze vengeance.

Powerfully, flooding her sensory awareness with different sensation after different sensation, I struck deeper and more often with my tongue in her necklaced ass; harder-faster with my slippery fingers inside her now well-oiled and clenching cunt. I felt her cervix tremble and suckle like a baby at the breast, for more and more of what I was doing to her; how I’m allowing her to feel. I heard her breath then begin to quicken to animal-like pants and felt her hips begin to jerk subconsciously and uncontrollably, as her prelude orgasmic groans came rushing to my already pounding ears; music to my ears; mountain magik to my ears.

Long and slow they came, as her orgasm quickly overtook her critical factor conscious thinking mind, completely; with me between her legs and beneath her dress, doing what I was doing to her that nobody else in the world could see. Her moans seem to come from her deepest sea breeze soul in yearning. Her necklaced ass clenched my tongue, over and over, sucking it in, holding it trapped, as it continued to move in and out of her while her fiery orgasm flamed her thinking mind and senses until it finally flamed out as she climaxed loudly-very loudly.

My name. I heard her calling my name, like a chant, over and over, in time with the subconscious and urgent thrusting actions of her hips and thighs. What a loud wail. I loved it. It hardened me like granite; like concrete, setting me rock solid for what was about to come, soon.

My fingers increased their pace of plundering her nether necklace, trying to lift her pleasure higher than the mountain, upon which she stood. Then suddenly, she reached her upper peak with a long, wailing cry, calling my name out into the valley below, with a long scream of rapturous joy from her subconscious mind, again accepting me as her master and lover; again accepting her place above me and below me whenever I wished to pleasure either her or myself.

Her hips then suddenly rammed themselves viciously down onto my face and fingers at her fiery peak. Then she tensed, stiffened, and shuddered for several long minutes, flooding me with sweet-tasting honey from her the centre of her now-flooding Nile. I was ready. I’d been waiting for this exact moment. I had to keep her totally feeling, not thinking a single thought.

My tongue and fingers rammed instantly upward into her clenching, heated liquid depths and held her there while she continued to shudder at her highest peak. My fingers just ceased moving, having reached up far inside her shuddering necklaced ass and her sopping, clamping cunt; just holding her there, pinned at the top of her climax with tongue hilted supremely, fingers squeezing her cervix gently; just holding her there for as long as possible while her sightless wave-searching conscious eyes had given up completely and were assaulted by the beauty and the majesty of the scenic seascape and landscape, as seen through the vision of one who had been blinded by the intensity of her sensual and sexual rush in mind and senses.

As I held her fast, she released everything and all things to me between and beneath her legs and thighs and flooded me from within. I whipped out my fingers and dove my face upturned between her cuntal legs, drinking, lapping, sucking, slurping; feeding on her mountain magik fluids like a dying man; draining her sexual essence hungrily, greedily; heightening her pleasure even more so.

Until finally, after several long and loud wailing minutes of full and free subconscious free-ranging female carnal expression of who she really was, all female, I heard her moans turn finally to sobs, with real tears I couldn’t see, right then, after the shouting of who she really was to the world below, who couldn’t hear her in her pleasure, anyway. She was far up above them and myself, somewhere out on another planet, far away. Then she slowly quietened.

I breathed deeply and then sighed, myself, loud and long. Then I lifted her dress up over my head and breathed deeply of the cool scent of the sea air, mixed beautifully with the sexual aromatic sea breeze aroma of her strong arousal musk of release, from somewhere deeply within herself. My cock then fully ignited. I wasn’t finished with her or her pleasure yet and mine was about to begin. Her ‘feeling’ mind had more feeling to do yet, while her thinking mind could remain on its own planet, wherever the hell that was, until it was called. I smiled then and stood then stretched, feeling the cool breeze begin to dry her sea breeze oils that had been ground by her mountain magik cunt and beautifully necklaced ass, into my face.

I dropped my pants and underwear, stepping quickly out of them. Good-guy-bad guy- keeps that feeling mind on its left foot and on another planet, and with no program to follow, other than the easily identifiable and reactive command it had heard many, many times before. And now, as usual, it could listen to my commands from a distance...

“Brace!” I commanded her, watching her knuckles tighten instantly on the steel rail.

I leant forward, dipping a little at the knees then arrowed my standing part sharply and deeply into her warm wet centre; impaling her, sticking her, coring her first time with an accuracy that still surprises me, after all the years of hypnotic dominance penetration.

“Uuuugghh!” she gasped as my cock reached its ultimate zenith inside her aching, wet pussy.

“Oh god!” I exclaimed myself to the world who wasn’t listening, anyway, and I didn’t care

Her warm, well-oiled cunt was already over-heating my flesh to boiling point. I couldn’t stay there too long so I fucked her slowly; long, slow strokes that filled and emptied her mountain magik pleasure junction, at least twice every thirty seconds, until I couldn’t take any more of her slippery clenching friction myself and so slowly withdrew myself outward, with a smile. I knew where I was going next, just to keep the ‘feeling’ mind feeling and the ‘thinking’ mind far away in another galaxy by now, for all I cared, and I didn’t.

One hand and fingers spread her necklaced ass while the other guided my slick and swollen dart to the entrance of her jeweled behind; the tight, combination safe entrance that was not meant to have me in it. I heard her immediately suck in her breath as my hips threw my rampant dart at her normally safe-locked back door; first time, knocking loudly and demanding to be admitted; my throwing dart not caring if it received no reply. Then I saw her knuckles whiten in subconscious and submissive anticipation of what was going to happen next – a missile launch and I was the launching pad, the rockets, and the missile itself. Her subconscious mind was right and wise in doing so, as it always was when I approached her from the rear like that.

So coated heavily with the natural sea breeze oils of her own pleasure centre, I lunged smoothly forward and upward, easily breaching the tightly jeweled necklace of her starfish. I plunged, slipping right inside her, to her very core. She screamed to the waves that she, too, wondered what they had learned in their race from the tide but I knew she really didn’t care at all. Her subconscious awareness already knew it was okay to do so, up on the high magik mountain where no one could hear because no one cared. Her pleasure-pain sounds rang loudly out over the valley far, far below.

I immediately knew it wasn’t all pain, as my thrusts then began long, slow strokes of her now-breached jeweled ass; inside her frictioning anal walls in a way designed to fire her loins and belly of sensual and sexual heart and soul; on and out of her soft, strong ass; feeling her lengthy necklaced tightness replaced each time, quickly, by her subconscious mind’s deliberate relaxation of her body in unconditional acceptance of pain and pleasure. Her buttocks began to fire back at me with every grunt and deep moaning pant that came from her mouth, until finally, her grunts turned to moans matched my own in timing and pleasure heightening.

“Oh god! Oh god! Jeeesus, Masssterrr! Ohh god!”

She groaned over and over as my cock reached full depth each time, lifting her fully upward to the balls of her feet then gently lowering her back down to solid feet on solid full earth. I revelled at the change in tone each time as my cock withdrew and almost left her enclampment; the tone of her vocal tones sounding like a mother losing her baby; almost a sobbing wail. But then it was gone again, each time, replaced with the gladness of feeling herself splitting and being split, over and over again as I repeatedly re-entered her normally locked back security door; filling her in a way that nature might have never intended physically, but always intended pleasurably for the re-creative and sensual of mind and human nature, itself.

My pace then increased because it was simply too much pleasure; the jeweled necklace friction to tight; the milking withdrawal sensations surrounding my pounding cock inside her brood mare humping ass, too intense. I stallion humped her faster now.

God, Susan! Oh my god! I thought. Jesus, baby! I surged and swelled inside her nether jewel case, like the rising tide of the ocean we could see, but couldn’t imagine, right then. I’m sure she could feel it or sense the expansion of not only her mind, but my rapidly firing body, inside her. I could. Her actions then suddenly changed. It was too much. She began to buck-fuck me then, like a brood mare in serious mating heat, uncontrollably, subconsciously, urgently, hotly; shaking her ass like a purebred fucking brood mare; wanting it, wanting me, there, right there. Oh, yes, baby, I groaned inside my mind. Fuck me back, you bitch in heat for your master! God, yes! Fuck me back, darling!

“Fuck me, Masssterrr!” I suddenly heard her cry out with pure carnal rawness and subconscious urgency in her voice that turned me on no end. “Please, baby! Fuck up me, hard! Oh, please! Fuck me hard and fast!”

And I did, like the large, over-sized piston of a suped-up Chevy’s engine, ramming into its tight and well-lubricated cylinder, I hammered her jeweled and necklaced ass royally home. I plundered the insides of her royal and willingly submissive ass, until I came inside her there; pistonning up inside her; knowing her trembling and wet sea breeze cooled, but very wet cunt was flooding her sea walls and dripping, hungry for me again in my absence there. Then I shouted my release as she, too, climaxed a second time and joined with me in my declaration of love for her only, as I called her name to the four winds of cooling sea breeze texture on our fully sweating faces and bodies.

“Susannnn!” I cried as I sprayed and splashed her, emptying deeply and hotly inside her jeweled ass, with an explosion she’s told me in the past, many times, that she loves to feel there, inside her normally locked safe.

“Masterrrrr!” I heard her respond, as her own unconscious ‘feeling’ fire bathed her from head to toe, in merciless manner of flame and fire and brimstone, in her shuddering loins of fire and dripping now-molten sea breeze lava.

And then we just stood there, me holding her and supporting her from inside and from behind, and her, bracing against the stainless steel rail that had kept us from orbiting downward through space; so high above the materialism valueless world; not so far beneath the white clouds that were really not clouds, at all. And standing there, together, we shuddered together, and we trembled together through our mutual climaxes, together. Until finally, wonderfully, I hugged her fiercely and possessively then joined her in her hypnotic afterglow, as and until we both cooled down, with the beautiful help of our friend, the gentle afternoon sea breeze.

On the way home, I turned and smiled sincerely and lovingly at her, as we drove slowly back down the side of our special and much-loved magik mountain. No need for rush now. Next time we’ll take the motor bike. She loves riding behind me while sitting spread-legged on that, especially when stopped, with its engine running hot and throbbing between her legs. When I am not on it after parking on the side of a quiet backwoods road, at times, she leans forward and lays down along the seat, just to tempt me and tease me, while, at the same time, oftentimes standing bottom-half naked and spread-legged on the ground behind it, as her way of greeting me with a surprise after returning from a natural bush appointment. It is a beautiful sight that I can never resist for too long and she knows that, still hypnotised or not so. Then, as she expects, she soon has two hot and throbbing pieces of hot and moving machinery between her legs and between her buttocks – the big motor bike… and me.

But for now, we were simply recharging on the slow downward mountain drive, until later. And she knew it in my smile and my eyes, as I gazed warmly back at her, drinking in her beautiful mouth, as it smiled knowingly back at me.

“Mountain magik.” I said to her, with a wink and a cheeky little-boy grin. “Does wonders for your complexion. Did you know that?”

She erupted with laughter and I laughed with her then sighed as her hand reached across and came to rest on my lap. She gently squeezed that which would yet find another deep and tightly gripping home, somewhere inside her body, before our eyes would close for the last time that night.

Mmmmmmmmm. I thought. No doubt about it. ‘Mountain magik.’ I smiled to myself then as I hardened beneath her gently-resting hand then drove even more slowly, always ever-looking for a place to turn off into some friendly looking forest, away from prying eyes as the sun settled at last for the day. Then I wondered if the heat from the engine had warmed the steel of the bonnet hood enough to be warm and deeply relaxing on her back when I found somewhere and laid her bare back and buttocks over it.

We had not yet arrived at the bottom of magik mountain yet, and my eyes continued to search for that magical turnoff. I knew there was one around here, somewhere.

My baby. I smiled inside, repeating her trance key and well-used and always successful in all ways, post hypnotic trigger. I always repeated to her whenever I felt like it and I did again, still searching for that magical turnoff, wherever the hell it was. Heheheh. I hoped like hell it wasn’t on some distant planet with her thinking mind. I looked at her and spoke.

“Mountain magik, my little hypno heart-slave. Mountain magik.”

She turned and smiled, then looked to the front and pointed out the windscreen to her left.

Yep. Mountain magik. (Xx)

The always happy end … in all natural ways