The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mountin’ Biking

In September, 2010, our own lisateez introduced us in the MC erotic community to the fictitious 21-year-old Jenny Robinson and beseeched other authors within the community to write a story in which she plays a vital role. This was the story I wrote in response to her request. As far as I’m aware, Jenny is not a real person, and nothing that takes place in this story should be taken as though it has anything in common with real people. This story is written by an adult and is intended to be read only by other adults. If you’re not an adult, then don’t read this story. This work is mine so please do not repost or reprint it without my permission. I welcome all commentary and criticism. My email is .

Chapter 1

“You’ve got to be either really crazy or really dedicated to head out on a day like today!”

Olivia watched Jenny lace up her boots, shuddering in the cold as her roommate opened the door. A light wind blew some of the drifting snow into their apartment.

“Well, if it’s too hard to get around, I’ll come right back!” Jenny smiled before stepping out the door and slamming it shut behind her.

Olivia sighed as she slowly walked back into the living room and turned on the TV. A young woman wearing a heavy coat holding a microphone smiled out of the television. “... started falling about an hour ago and, as you can see, it’s already started to accumulate. Our forecasting computer tells us that it’s going to keep snowing through the night and, when it’s all done, we’re going to have more than a foot of snow. This supermarket behind me has already reported selling out of bread and milk.”

“Why do people go after bread and milk when they talk about a blizzard?” Becky asked the living room at large.

“Oh! I didn’t realize you were up!” Olivia said hurriedly.

“Don’t get me wrong. I’d rather still be in bed, but it was time to get up.” After a short pause, Becky asked, “Did I hear Jenny heading out?”

“Yeah. She said she was heading up to the gym before it gets too bad.”

“I got to give her credit, ya know?”

“Totally. If it were me, I wouldn’t be jogging and working out like that. There probably wouldn’t be room in our freezer for anything other than all the ice cream I’d be eating.” Olivia giggled.

“... the local authorities are advising anyone who doesn’t have to be out on the roads today to just stay at home. All of the schools and churches have officially closed for the day, and if you have an appointment anywhere else in the city, we recommend that you call before heading out.”

Becky started to pace around the living room, pausing by the window and gazing out into the courtyard behind the apartment she shared with Olivia and Jenny. She squinted and wiped some of the fog from the window with her sleeve. “Jenny’s out there somewhere. In milder weather, I’m sure I’d still be able to see her out there...”

Chapter 2

Jenny removed her gloves as she walked through the entrance to the gym, stomping the excess snow off of her boots. The front desk was vacant.

She rang the bell and looked around, occasionally pausing to brush the snow out of her long dark hair with her fingers, or otherwise give off the impression that it wasn’t snowing as hard as it really was.

A voice came from a point just out of Jenny’s line of sight. “I’ll be there in a minute!”

She smiled upon hearing the voice. “Take your time, Tony,” she called out in response. “Is everything all right?”

Tony grunted loudly and called back, “Yeah. You’ll see soon.”

Jenny reached into her bag, found her student ID, and placed it on the desk.

After a couple of minutes, Tony came walking up around the corner, carrying a wrench in his hands. He wiped his forehead and smiled at Jenny.

Jenny furled her brow when she saw him. “You, uh, fixing something?”

“Building, actually. We got in a couple of new exercise bikes yesterday and I figured I might as well put one of ‘em together now. A lot of people are staying home what with the snow and all. How bad is it out there?”

“I’d say we’ve maybe gotten an inch if that much, but it’s starting to pick up now. Going up the hill to get here, the snow was bad enough to make me decide I don’t need to do the treadmill today.”

Tony laughed. “Looks like you’ve got full run of this entire place right now.”

“Really?” Jenny smiled. “Anybody else here?”

“Just you and me.” He picked up Jenny’s ID and swiped it through the card reader he had behind the desk. “Your friend Desiree was here a couple hours ago, but she left when the snow started.”

Jenny scoffed. “I’d have liked to have seen her.”

Tony smiled as he gave her back her ID. “She wanted to see you, too. She just didn’t want to be here too long after the snow started.”

Jenny made a mental note to call Desiree after she got back to her apartment. “All right, Tony. Thanks! I just want to go change. I’ll be out in a minute.” She started towards the locker rooms.

“If an exercise bike’s part of your regimen today, I’d appreciate it if you’d try out this new one I’m working on. Help me make sure I built it right.”

“Sure thing.”

Chapter 3

Once inside the locker room, Jenny changed into a sweatshirt and sweatpants. When she took off her heavy winter boots, she felt her socks and was glad for having packed an extra pair. She hurriedly changed her socks and put on her sneakers before stuffing everything into an empty locker.

She then walked away from the changing room and found Tony, who was tightening a bolt on one of the pedals on the new stationary bicycle.

“So,” she asked with a lilt in her voice. “What makes this bike better than the old ones?”

“It’s a new model and can simulate all sorts of inclines and terrains, but I’m not even sure of all of the features yet myself. I think this computer screen will give you scenery of wherever you want to go. You know, to make you feel like you’re really there.”

“So are you saying that if I wanted to simulate riding a bike up or down the face of Mount Everest, I’d be able to do that?”

“I think so. And you wouldn’t have to worry about frostbite, the thin air, or falling off of the bike.”

Jenny looked up at the ceiling. “I wonder if anyone’s ever tried to bike Everest...”

Tony chuckled. “I doubt it. But from what I’ve heard, it’d probably be easier to bike than a lot of other mountains. People who actually take mountain climbing seriously say that, even though it’s the highest mountain in the world, it’s not that much of a technical challenge. K2, they say, is much harder. Some people call it the Savage Mountain. Then there’s Annapurna, the most dangerous mountain on earth. Something like forty percent of all of the people who’ve tried to climb it, have died there.”

“Where’s that one? I’ve never heard of it.”

“In the Himalayas, just like Everest and K2. Near the border between India and Nepal.”

Jenny let out a sigh. “Ya know, I might just sign up to go climbing out there when I’m older and have the money.”

“I believe you. Just do me one favor, would you?”

“What’s that?”

“Don’t try Annapurna before you do some of the others.”

Jenny laughed. “Sure.”

After a short pause in the conversation and a couple of twists of his wrench and screwdriver, Tony stood up and said, with a flourish over the bike, “There!”

“Looks good!”

“Thank you. Would you do the honors?” He asked as he picked up an electrical cord and plugged it into a nearby outlet.

“Sure. Why not?”

Jenny stepped up and mounted the bicycle. “How do I set it to the terrain I want?”

“It’s got a touch screen.”

“I see that.” She leaned forward and tapped a small computer screen situated at the junction of the handlebars. After a few taps, she smiled. “That’s easy enough! I’m going to start out kind of easy. Slight incline, I guess.”

As she positioned her feet on the two pedals, she paused. “There’s something ... off about the seat.”

“What do you mean?”

“I’m ... I’m not really sure, but... It just feels ... not as comfortable as I’d expect it to.”

“Do you need to adjust the height?”

She looked down at each of her legs. “Um... I, uh... No. I don’t think so. Never mind. Let me try it out.”

She began to pedal, but almost immediately came to a stop. “Oh!”

“Is everything all right?”

Jenny looked at Tony for a moment. Had she really just felt something when she started moving? She shook her head and scoffed at how ridiculous it all seemed to her. “Yeah,” she smiled, trying to ignore the muffled sensation between her legs.

Taking a deep breath, she kicked off again and pedaled for slightly longer. As before, she came to a stop before she could build up any speed.

“What?”

“Nothing.”

She began to move her legs again. She squinted her eyes, bit her lip, and told herself that whatever-it-was that she was feeling, it wouldn’t make her stop again.

She slowly built up speed and she let out a gasp. The sensation from the seat sent a vibration between her legs that had by this time become both expected and welcome. The more she moved the bicycle pedals, the stronger it became.

She gripped the handlebars and squeezed them tightly as she sought to stave off a wave of pleasure that threatened to spread throughout her body.

Tony nodded and smiled. He suspected, based on Jenny’s initial reactions, that the bike was doing its magic.

Walking around the bike, he looked closely at Jenny. There was an expression of calm determination on her face. He scowled, wondering what she was thinking, whether she realized that the bike was doing exactly what it was designed for.

Jenny bit her lower lip and let out a low and short squeal of a mixture of pain and pleasure.

“That’s right, Jenny,” Tony whispered in a tone so low, he knew she couldn’t hear. “Keep pedaling.”

Jenny struggled against the mounting pleasure that pulsated throughout her entire body from between her legs. Each time she felt something, she resisted it more and more until, after a mere five minutes on the machine, she arched her back, looked straight into the air, and let out a cry of pleasure, unable to restrain herself. “Yes! Oh yes! That’s it! More! Oh yes!!!”

A brief flash of red from the computer screen in the bike reflected off of her eyes.

When her cries died down, Tony paused and looked at Jenny’s face. There was something a bit disconcerting about the glazed look in her eyes, her face almost devoid of expression. “Can you hear me, Jenny?”

She said nothing. Tony leaned in closer to Jenny and scowled. He passed his hand in front of her face, but her eyes didn’t follow his hand and she didn’t flinch. Apart from the movement of her legs and feet on the pedals of the stationary bicycle, Tony would have been hard-pressed to believe he was looking at a real person. Jenny’s head, arms, and torso seemed more like a wax statue than a real person.

“Impressive,” Tony said, coolly. He quickly redirected his gaze to the remains of the carton in which the exercise bike had been packaged and located the instruction manual. To no one in particular, he murmured, “Now how do I give you a command?”

Flipping a few pages in the instruction manual, he exclaimed, “Aha!”

Jenny didn’t respond to his exclamation. He wondered if she even heard him.

He leaned in over the bike and tapped the touch screen. A menu of options appeared on the screen. He smiled as he saw the options: “Reset location settings,” “Reset difficulty,” “Reset ground conditions,” and “Additional programming.”

He tapped on the menu option of “Additional programming” and the screen glowed for about two seconds. In bold letters, the screen gave a set of instructions: “Please speak the name of the subject and tap screen twice.”

He scratched his head and spoke the name, “Jenny Robinson,” calmly before tapping the screen twice, as instructed.

Almost instantly, Jenny turned her head to face Tony, and spoke. “How may I serve you, my master?” Her voice was slow and nearly monotone.

For a moment, he wondered if this was all some kind of elaborate hoax being played on him. It couldn’t really be this easy, could it? He paused for a minute as he contemplated how best to test this.

“Can you hear me all right, Jenny?”

She inhaled slightly and answered, her voice high-pitched yet dull. “Yes...”

“So how do you like your first ride on this new exercise bike, or, as it’s really called, the sexercise bike?”

“I like it.”

“I’m sure you do,” he responded. “Do you know how to make your experience even better?”

“No....” Her voice trailed off as she responded.

“Ride it naked.”

Jenny immediately stopped pedaling, got off the bike, and stripped naked, leaving her clothes in a pile on the floor. Without pausing or otherwise acting ashamed or embarrassed, she got back on the bike and began pedaling again.

Tony smirked as he stared at Jenny’s breasts, admiring their perkiness and how her nipples now stood straight at attention. He leaned forward and brushed her long dark hair away from her face.

“How about if you moved faster now?”

Jenny let out a low moan as she pedaled faster and harder than she had before. Unable to restrain herself, she squealed with pleasure as the next wave hit her.

“That’s right, Jenny. Don’t hold back. Give in to the pleasure instead.”

“Don’t ...” she repeated, panting between every word, “Hold ... Back!!!”

He looked down at the seat and wondered what was in it, what was doing this to her; from the assembly of the bike itself, he knew that whatever it was, was inside the seat, it was connected to the pedals and the large fan inside the “wheel” of the bike. And it clearly was having the intended effect on Jenny.

The seat gave her pleasure and shut her brain down. That opened up her mind to his commands. She let out a series of loud squeals and moans as orgasm after orgasm raced through her body.

After one particularly loud orgasm, Tony said, “Very good, Jenny. Why don’t you take a break from riding the bike, and lay down on your back right here on the floor?”

She immediately stopped pedaling and stood up from the bike. She stepped into an open area near the exercise machine, knelt down on the floor, and then shifted her body so that she lay down on her back in front of him.

He looked down on her and knew what he wanted to do. He quickly glanced back towards the desk he was supposed to be manning before turning his head back to Jenny.

“Excellent, Jenny. Well done. I’ve got to take care of something but I’ll be right back. I want you to think horny thoughts until I’m back.”

Her eyes rolled in the back of her head as she wiggled around on the floor, occasionally muttering words and phrases like “fuck me”, “orgasm”, and “need cock.”

He ran back to the front door and looked outside. By now, the snow was at least two inches deep and it was obvious that nobody would be coming to the gym in this weather. He turned the sign outside the front door from ‘open’ to ‘closed,’ returned back into the entranceway, and tapped a few keys on the computer. He heard the front doors lock.

He slowly walked back towards Jenny and chuckled. “The snow’s getting pretty bad out there,” he said somewhat seductively. “I think it’d be best if we stayed here for a while.”

“Whatever you think is best, master,” replied Jenny.

“I think we can come up with something to do to pass the time,” he said.

“Whatever you’d like.”

At this point, he paused. Should he tell her that he wanted to fuck, or should he just have his way with her? Did it matter? He kicked himself for not thinking all the way through this, despite his eagerness to get someone to try out this new exercise bike. And Jenny was the ideal test candidate, too. Just because she’d been sidelined from her cheerleading career, he imagined she’d still be quite nimble.

“Spread your legs as wide as you can.”

Jenny did as instructed. He nodded approvingly, recognizing that she must have done a ton of splits before that injury; this just confirmed his own imaginings.

“Are you horny?”

“Yes, master.”

“Would you like me to fuck you?”

“Yes, master.”

Without thinking, Tony looked back over his shoulder to confirm that he and Jenny were, in fact, alone in the gym. He took off his pants and crawled on top of Jenny. Before he could come in physical contact with her, she responded to his very closeness with a gasp.

He paused for a moment, staring at her pert breasts, contemplating his next move. He decided to tease her pussy, so he lowered his hand down between her legs and began to slowly run his fingers over her clit and between the folds of skin.

She let out a shudder and whispered, “Master....” as her eyes rolled in back of her head.

As her body started to shake from a combination of arousal, anticipation, and the pleasure brought about by his hand, Tony decided he couldn’t restrain himself any more, so he quickly and ravenously lowered his mouth over her left nipple and began sucking.

She moaned her approval of his actions. “Yes! That’s it! Oh, master! Yes! More, master! Yes! More!”

By now he felt more confident, so he let out a chuckle. “You’re my slave, Jenny. I don’t believe you have the right to ask anything of me. You will take whatever I give you and like it!”

Jenny opened her eyes wide and stared at Tony. “I’m... I’m sorry, master! Can you please forgive me? I was... I just wanted to feel you inside of me. Please, forgive me.”

He knew he couldn’t go too much longer himself, so he paused for a moment, clicked his tongue, and said in as casual a tone as he could muster, “I ... suppose I can forgive you.”

Adjusting his body and gripping his cock with one hand, he directed it right up to Jenny’s soaking-wet pussy. He felt her warmth, her softness, her eagerness and penetrated his way slightly into her.

He gave a single rapid thrust with his hips and Jenny let out a squeal of pleasure. “Thank you, master!”

He let out a low grunt as he reached for her feet and wrapped her legs around his waist, her body convulsing and shaking with each successive movement that he made.

Her yelps and moans of pleasure were punctuated by the occasional sound of the wind howling outside of the gym’s walls.

When she leaned up and dug her fingernails into his back, he felt a wave pulsate through him. Knowing he couldn’t hold himself back any longer even though he didn’t want this to be over so quickly, he let himself explode. He gasped and moaned as he filled her with his cum, his entire body shaking.

Jenny felt him shaking, so she let out an excited squeal as her pussy clenched around his rapidly-softening cock, as if her body was sucking every last bit of juice out of him.

She gasped one more time as he collapsed on top of her.

Jenny’s cunt kept squeezing and loosening its grip on his dick until finally, with one particularly hard squeeze, his limp member fell out of her. He rolled off of her and gazed into her eyes. “That was awesome,” he remarked.

“Thank you, master,” answered Jenny.

He hadn’t expected her to keep calling him ‘master,’ and he immediately felt somewhat guilty at having taken advantage of her like this. The vacant, empty expression in her eyes only served to underscore his own feelings of guilt.

Sitting up, he said, without looking directly at her, “I think maybe you ought to go and take a shower and then collect your stuff. When you’re done with your shower, you’ll forget everything that just happened here, but you’re going to want to keep coming back here for more exercises. And, of course, you’ll want to serve me when I need your services.

She stood up and walked back towards the women’s locker room.

As he admired her slowly swaying ass, he chuckled, recalling his conversation with her last boyfriend. He made a mental note to talk to Steve about how he thought he’d found a way to keep the good stuff about her and not let any of the, um, less-good stuff get in the way.

Once she was out of his line of sight, he quickly flipped the pages of the instruction manual and deactivated the programming that turns female riders into sex slaves. After pausing for a moment, he decided to rip out the pages about this feature of the bike. Tony got dressed and hastily shoved the torn-out pages into his underwear.

He collected the trash from the packaging of the exercise bike and waited for Jenny to return from the locker rooms.

Chapter 4

After Jenny had showered and changed, she went back out into the gym and saw Tony standing behind the front desk.

“I really liked that new bike.”

“Thanks! It had a few pieces that were a bitch to put together.”

“I believe it.”

There was a short lull in the conversation before he said something. “It’s starting to get really bad out there. I’m thinking of closing up for the day. Will you be all right getting home?”

“Ummm...”

“Tell you what. I’ll walk you back to your apartment before I head home myself.”

Jenny smiled broadly. She had been hoping he’d make this kind of offer but didn’t want to press her luck. “Thank you.”

“Let me just take care of some last paperwork from today, and I’ll be ready to go.”

“Take your time.” She paced closer to the front door and opened it slightly.

He looked up and noticed she’d opened the door. “How’s it looking out there?”

“I’d say we’ve got about six inches or so,” she said back to him. In spite of her temptation, she decided not to add, “I’d like it if you gave me six inches or so.”

“Just enough to make it hard, huh?”

“What’s that you said?” His words had collided a bit unexpectedly with her fantasies, and she blushed.

“It’s going to make it kind of hard to walk,” he said, nonchalantly. Tony decided not to call attention to the fact that she was blushing, even though he knew full well why she was. “I’m going to run back to my locker to get my coat and boots. Then we can head out. I’ll be right back.”

“I’ll be here.”

He jogged back to his locker and put on his boots and coat. He pulled the instructions for the exercise bike out of his pants and eyeballed the instructions to see if there was anything he needed to do, in order to solidify his control over Jenny.

He walked back to the front door and, as he came into Jenny’s line of sight, he surreptitiously shoved the instructions into his jacket pocket.

As he got closer to her, he let out a sigh. “I hope I wasn’t gone too long.”

“No, you’re fine.”

“Thanks. Before we go, there’s something I need to tell you.”

“What’s that?” Jenny furled her brow, unsure of what Tony could possibly want to say.

“You belong to me.”

She closed her eyes, inhaled deeply and responded, in a monotone. “I belong to you.”

“That’s right, Jenny. You will go about your day to day business as you normally do, but if I contact you and tell you that there’s anything that I need, you will quite literally stop whatever it is you’re doing, and come to me. And I do mean anything.”

“Of course, master,” she replied.

Tony wasn’t entirely sure he liked being called ‘master’. It was hot enough while he was teasing and fucking her, but now, it just felt ... excessive. Without thinking he said, “You don’t need to call me ‘Master.’ In fact, I think it’ll be better if you don’t call me master any time other than when we’re fucking.”

“Okay, master, I mean, Tony.” She smiled and gazed up at him, wide-eyed and awed.

He chuckled softly and, after a short pause, said, “Bundle up, now. It’s a blizzard out there.”

“Good idea!”

Tony opened the door and escorted her out. She stood nearby as he locked the doors. The snow was now high enough to reach past their ankles. The snow-covered ground was a blindingly bright shade of white. Tony glanced down at his watch and saw that it was shortly after noon.

Both of them took short, high steps as they walked along the path away from the on-campus gym. As they reached the steep hill that led them back towards Jenny’s apartment, he suggested that she hold on to his elbow for balance. She did as he suggested.

The two students walked silently for a short while. The stillness of the air punctuated the sound of their footsteps. As the two of them approached her apartment, Jenny finally broke the silence. “Thank you for walking me back.”

“It was no problem, Jenny.”

Jenny smiled but said nothing else.

They continued in silence until they reached Jenny’s apartment. Before she opened the door, she turned to look at Tony. “Before you head on home, can I offer you something to help warm you up?”

“That’s ... Um ... That’s all right, Jenny. I’ll just head out, but I’ll give you a yell if I think of anything.”

“Great!”

Jenny opened the door, stepped inside, and quickly took off her boots. Olivia was still watching TV.

“What’s it like out there?” asked Olivia.

“Getting worse,” replied Jenny, trying not to sound as exhausted as she felt. “Becky here?”

“She’s in her bedroom.”

“You spent a while at the gym.”

“Yeah. It had more to do with not wanting to trudge back through the blizzard. And, I guess I lost track of the time there. They just installed this new exercise bike and I’ve got to say that it’s one of the most amazing pieces of equipment I’ve ever tried!”

Olivia said, “Mmm hmmm,” and went back to her soap operas.

Chapter 5

Tony stepped into his own apartment, kicked the snow off his boots, and left them by the door before he took off his coat.

“You’re home early,” remarked Steve, who looked up from his video game to welcome his friend and roommate home.

“Yeah. I closed the gym and came back. I figured if I’d stayed any longer, I’d be there until tomorrow.”

“You may be right. I take it it wasn’t busy?”

“Nope. Only your ex and one of her friends.”

Steve sighed. “Yeah, I’m not sure I’d have wanted to be stuck in the gym with someone like Jenny.”

“Is she really that bad?”

“No, not really. In fact, I’m guessing she was in her element, wasn’t she?”

“Yeah... I, um... I guess you could say that,” smiled Tony. He decided not to add that he thought she was in some kind of element after she had taken the exercise bike for a spin. After all, it was her obsessiveness about exercise—to the point that she had practically ignored Steve—that was one of the reasons that caused Steve to break it off with her.

There was a lull in conversation that Steve ended. “Which friend of hers was also there?”

“What’s her name? The freshman Jenny knew from back home?”

“Desiree. And they more than just knew each other. Jenny saved Desiree’s life about five years ago or so. Burning building and all.”

Tony nodded knowingly. “That’s right.”

Tony rubbed his chin as he started thinking about Jenny and her friends. He wondered if he might somehow be able to use his control over Jenny to bring more of her friends under his power. “I’ve, uh, got... I’ll be in my bedroom if you need me.”

“Fine by me.” Steve returned to playing his video game.

Tony took the instructions to the exercise bike out of his coat pocket before he returned to his bedroom.

—to be continued—