The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story: Moving Day

by J. Darksong

“Whew” I said, plopping down on the floor, wiping my sweaty brow. “Finally. That’s the last of it. Everything’s packed up and loaded on the truck now, except my books.” I glanced over at Shelley, panting herself, standing in the corner. “Where’d all this stuff come from anyway? I thought when I first moved out here that I brought only my essentials, you know—the television, the computer, my stereo system, some clothes, and some rudimentary furniture. The bare necessities. So, why is it that when I move out of this little apartment one year later, to move into our new house, it all barely fits inside the largest truck Ryder makes?”

My fiancé giggled. “Yah, well I know you wanted to keep it all pretty simple. I mean, you’ve told me the story about your life in Florida a million times. How you moved there with just enough money to pay the rent and utilities; how you slept on the floor in a sleeping bag; and how you ate peanut butter and jelly without bread for breakfast, lunch and dinner for an entire month before you started drawing a regular paycheck.”

I gave her a lop-sided grin. “You forgot how I had to walk two and a half miles to work each day because I couldn’t afford a car.”

“Oh yes, that too,” she agreed. “But sweetheart, as much as I love and cherish you, as much as I want to be your wife, and bear your young... I was NOT going to spend the night over here and sleep on the floor.”

“Heh. As much as you enjoy going camping, I’d think it would be a nice change.” I slipped off my T-shirt and fanned myself with it. “Boy, moving sure is hard work. Even with the AC on, I’m steaming here.” I moved over slightly, leaning directly under one of the air vents cool me off. “You know... I’m really going to miss this place. It was small and a little cramped, the rent was higher than a place like this should cost, but all in all, I had some pretty good times here. A lot of good memories,” I said, looking over at Shelley, as she knelt down next to me, the sparkle of her blue sapphire ring catching my eye. I smiled inwardly. “Yep, a lot of good memories,” I repeated, lifting her hand to my lips and kissing it gently, before holding it to her face.

“I still remember the way you flipped out when I got down on one knee and gave that to you, when I asked you to marry me,” I said, chuckling slightly. “It was right on this spot, as a matter of fact. I’ll never forget the look on your face when you saw the ring I put on your finger. I thought you were going to pass out.”

“I almost did,” she replied fondly, gazing at her ring lovingly, then at me, even moreso. “I never would have guessed this was what you had in that little black box. I didn’t think you would be able to afford it this soon! Six thousand dollars?” She shook her head. “No, not this soon. Maybe in another year or so, after you’d been there in the company long enough to get established and earn a good salary... but not this fast.” Shelley kissed me then, gently on the lips, her eyes full of love. “You’re so very good to me, Jonothan.”

We kissed again, and again, and I wrapped my arms around her, cuddling her close to me. The closeness, and perhaps the feeling of my bare chest against her struck a chord in her, and she began sighing and moaning softly, pressing herself into me more. After a moment, I pulled away, breathless, nearly overcome by the passion and pleasure of the moment. Shelley, I saw, was affected as well, her soft pale face flushed, and her breathing rapid, matching my own.

“Whoa, loveling,” I said, breathlessly, placing a hand up between us. “We’d better stop now, or we might not make it out of here anytime soon.”

“I don’t mind,” she said, taking my outstretched hand, and sliding it against her cheek, began sucking lightly on my fingers making me shudder. She then dropped my hand, and looked at me, shyly, seductively. “Of course, if you really WANT me to stop, I’ll obey you.” She fluttered her eyelashes at me, smiling, then lowered her eyes to the ground. “You know I could never deny you anything, my Master.”

Damn. My breath caught in my throat. The skill and ease at which she could slip from normal girlfriend into sex-starved, submissive slave girl, dazzled me. Her utter submissiveness really pushed my buttons, and she knew just what to do and say to get the desired effect out of me. Sometimes I wondered who was the Master here and who was the slave.

I admit it, I had entertained, briefly, a moment or two in our early relationship when I wondered if this would work. The way we sometimes argued and fought in the beginning, the way she was so very much in control of her life and her family, with little room for compromise or change... often times it seems she had a will set in stone. Online, we had shared a D/s relationship, with me in control, and her the eager obedient slave. Real life turned out to be much more complex. I despaired of ever finding a middle ground, a point in which she would feel comfortable letting go of her responsibilities and relying on, depending on, someone other than herself. I figured that she would never be comfortable as my slave. HAH! Little did I know!

Soon after trying it, letting down her guard to me in real life, Shelley took to the role with fervor. Something in making her submit to me released her passions in a way I had never dreamed possible. With her daughter and her family, she was still just as strong-willed and immovable, which I respected, but with EVERYTHING else, she deferred to me completely. Like the present. Sometimes, the sudden switch took me by surprise.

Trying to regain my composure, I murmured, “The, um, the bed, it’s already packed up and loaded on the truck, love.”

Shelley laughed, a small sexy seductive giggle that excited me as much as her sudden slavelike behavior had. She moved even closer. “Then I guess we’ll just have to be creative, my Master.” She ran a fingertip across my cheek. “We could always just do it right here on the floor.”

“You always said you’d never sleep here without a bed, remember?” I slid my hands behind her back, up under her thin blue shirt, and across her bare flesh. A shiver went through her, and it took a moment before she could answer.

“Well, we won’t be SLEEPING, now will we?” she countered, as she began to nibble softly on my lips, making her way slowly around my face, and down to my neck. I tried to think of any reason not to take her here and now, just as she plainly wanted, but I came up with squat. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. She broke off the kiss, and moved downward, kissing and licking my bare chest. By the time she got to my nipples, I was ready.

“Okay, you’ve convinced me,” I said with a strained voice, grabbing her hand that was reaching for my zipper. The blue gem of her right caught my eye, and I smiled wickedly. “Wait,” I said, pulling back from her a bit, raising her hand gently, placing it in line with her face. “If we’re going to do this, we need to do it RIGHT! Gaze down at your hand, at the pretty blue ring on your finger. See the way it sparkles, Shelley?”

Her eyes grew wide in surprise, as her gaze was indeed captured by the sparkling ring. I smirked to myself. Having practiced with her now and again with hypnosis in our love making, I felt comfortable enough to put her under temporarily, and bring out some of her hidden personalities. For now, I used her ring as a focus, to still her thoughts and make it easier to bring her into trance, but I imagined soon I would only need to speak the words to send her under. “Are you ready to under, Shelley?” I asked, softly, as her eyes glazed over, watching the blue sparkle of her engagement ring. She nodded softly, letting out a moan that betold her arousal, as if I hadn’t already known her state. Leaning forward, just a hairs breadth from her ear, I whispered the magic words. “Sleep now... mo duinne.”

Shelley managed a small gasp before closing her eyes and falling limp into my arms. An evil chuckle escaped my lips. It was great having a naturally submissive girl, one that mind altering in that way was completely unnecessary. Still, mind control was a sexual vice for us both, and she enjoyed being controlled that way as much as I loved controlling her. It was such a sexual rush to be able to switch her off and on like a lightbulb. Luckily, I didn’t use it too often, and I had prepared a set of rules and guidelines on its use beforehand.

“Okay, Shelley,” I whispered to my somnolent little slave, “it’s time for you to take a nap. I need Shelley to sleep now, to relax and slip back into that warm, sweet, happy place that you love so much, deep inside your mind. In return, you may let one of your little ‘friends’ awaken, and come out to play for a while.” Shelley sighed softly, a smile growing on her face, signaling her descent deeper into pleasant slumber. “Now... who shall that special ‘friend’ be, hmmm? Shelley, love who would you like to come out and play tonight? Who would you like to be? Answer me softly, my love.”

Shifting slightly, tossing and turning, she eventually relaxed again, speaking so softly, it almost seemed a sigh rather than words. “Mmmmm... ummmm.. k-k-kar... karin. Want... karin.”

Karin. Princess Karin. A pleasant surprise, and an excellent choice. Karin was a character in a medieval Scottish fantasy we sometimes played online. It had been a while since we had played that particular one; with the two of us finally together, instead of hundreds of miles apart, we felt it simpler to merely spend time in person that play and chat online. Still, the story of Princess Karin and her out-of-time lover, a man from a future time, Shawn, had been one of my personal favorites.

“Perfect choice, my love,” I said softly. “Now listen closely. Shelley will now sleep, resting comfortably in that warm soft place that she loves so much. When I snap my fingers, Princess Karin will awaken, until I command Shelley to awake, when Karin will once again return to sleep. Do you understand?” Shelley spoke, and I nodded, thinking a bit. “When you awaken, Karin, you will see me as your love and Master, Shawn MacGregor, from our fantasies. You will find nothing about your surroundings strange or disturbing, and you will of course obey and believe anything I tell you. Do you understand?” Again, she responded positively, so I snapped my fingers and awoke her.

Blinking, she came to, glancing around the room, not yet noticing me. I watched her sidelong, studying her face, so calm and serene, taking in a strange (in the character Karin’s mind, anyway) environment, yet not panicking or reacting badly. Just as I had hoped. No doubt, Shelley’s subconscious, which all the other personalities sprang from, was helping in this regard. Finally, she turned and noticed me, and smiled.

“Shawn!” she said gleefully, kissing me deeply. Then, she began to speak, a torrent of gibberish, awash with sibilants and vowels I couldn’t even begin to contemplate pronouncing. Shit! She’s speaking GAELIC?!?! I didn’t even know Shelley was fluent. Placing a hand before her mouth, I calmed my Princess down a bit and bespoke the words again, sending her back into a trance. This time, I added that Karin would magically speak and understand English, and not find it odd to talk it or hear her Scottish lover speak it as well. I snapped my fingers, keeping them crossed this time, but my fears were alleviated when she spoke English this time.

“Master! It’s great to see you againe!” she gushed, hugging me tightly, before once again remembering her place as my slave. Kneeling, back straight, hands on her thighs, and eyes lowered, she spoke in a soft, slightly accented voice. “I see ye’ve brought me to yer strange dwelling in the future, againe. Is there something yer lowly slave gurl might do for her Master?” I smiled softly. In our fantasies, Shawn had seduced and won the heart of the fair Princess, but in a bit of role reversal, via Anne Rice’s Sleeping Beauty stories, in this kingdom, the young Royalty were taught to serve as slaves, to learn humility and meekness, before they were judged fit to rule. Apparently, Karin was still in a stage before she had been freed and become a true Princess again.

“Actually, yes, my dear,” I said, stepping back into the role. “As you can see, I’m prepared to move back to the castle with you, and start our new life together. But here where I come from, we have a... um... tradition. I assume you’ve heard of a house-warming before?”

Karin smiled softly. “Aye, that I have, Master mine.”

I reached out a hand to caress her cheek. “Well, the custom here is that when you leave an old dwelling, you fill it with the spirit of the memories you want the next inhabitants to feel when they enter. I want you to help me perform a PROPER warming ceremony.” I brought my hand down between her thighs, feeling her wetness even through her slacks. She moaned and clenched her thighs at the touch and I chuckled. “Seems you’re plenty warm already, Karin. That’s good.”

Shelley/Karin swiftly disrobed, blushing slightly, from embarrassment or pleasure, I couldn’t tell. Kneeling down again, naked, she fluttered her eyelashes at me. “I do so desire to please ye, my Master,” she said softly. “Only tell me what I must do.”

* * *

Moments later, both Karin and I were sufficiently ‘warm’ and entangled in a naked heap, kissing, cuddling, licking and nibbling each other, panting with barely suppressed desire. At this point in our stories, Karin had only recently lost her virginity, after remaining pure for so long, despite Shawn’s advances. Apparently, Shelley’s subconscious was again lending a hand. I had NEVER ravished so willing and so loving a partner, and been so well ravished in return. Sweet, soft-spoken, shy little Karin was a dynamo in bed! I made mental notes to free her more often.

Sighing, panting softly, holding her close after our last romp, I stroked her hair gently as I waited for my stamina to return. Had Shelley been ‘awake’, she would have responded in the interim by cleaning me, working my manhood gently and tenderly, then slowly with more and more passion, until I was once again ready to continue. Karin was still too new at this to take the initiative, and Shelley’s subconscious wasn’t helping out THAT much, so I decided to return the favor for a change.

Karin looked down at me strangely as I slid down between her thighs. “Ah, my Lord and Master, what are ye doing down there?” she asked with an almost childlike innocence that I just loved! My breath blew across her wet moist flesh, and she gasped aloud, shuddering in pleasure once again. “M-m-m-master? My God... what was that? What are ye doing to me?” she wondered aloud. Then my tongue speared her flesh, parting her wet moist petals, and she began to writhe and clench, straining to push me deeper, moving her thighs around my head. Soon, I had my little Princess screaming and crying out loudly, behaving in an entirely unladylike manner, as I swiftly educated her in the joys of oral stimulation. Her orgasm was long and continuous, as I began lapping up the juices trickling down her clit. Several times, she reverted back to Gaelic, only to revert once again to English. Finally, sensing that she was about to swoon, I relented, letting her catch her breath a moment, before sliding into place and finishing the job, personally. Our mutual climax was earth-shattering, and we held each other close, gently, as the starts slowly faded from our eyes.

“And that, little one, is how you show your appreciation to someone who has given you such exquisite pleasure, as that you have given me time and time again.” I kissed her gently on the lips. “Perhaps later on, you can return the favor to me.”

“Aye, yes, yes, my Master,” she said softly, squeezing me tightly. “As ye will.”

I smiled again. “But for now, my little Princess, it’s time for you to sleep again. Close your eyes and rest, and dream of me. Sleepy time, Karin,” I said, sending Karin back to dreamland. As Karin/Shelley drifted off in my arms, I glanced at my watch. Damn. Two-thirty already? We’d have to get a move on to get the truck unloaded and all my stuff moved into the new house before five, if I wanted the deposit on the truck back. Looking into her beautiful face, I sighed, letting her sleep a few more minutes before I finally woke her.

Rubbing her eyes, Shelley stretched and smiled at me. “Well, THAT was one way to perform a house warming. I’m hotter now than from helping move all that furniture.” She giggled. “Thanks for letting me play as Karin, Master. I have missed her. Do you suppose we could play with her again tonight, online? Please? I want to know what happens next.”

I laughed softly, tossing Shelley her clothes, and taking up my own. “Oh I can tell you what happened next right now. After her Master took all his belongings to his new home, he and she performed another ‘house warming’ over at the new place to celebrate it.” I kissed her deeply. “So, what say you and I hurry up and get out of here, and get the truck unloaded so we can finish playing?”

Even before I had finished speaking, my fiancé had finished dressing, and was literally running out the door. “I’ll see you in the truck, my love!” she said as she sprinted away. I laughed, finished dressing, and clicked off the lights, locking the door as I followed her out.

{{The End}}