The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MS. VICE VERSUS THE 69th PRECINCT

This one is about a Super Villain accidently created by Dr. Dick from Dr. Dick and the Porno Ray. This has a bit of Jekyll and Hyde to it in that the Hero Knight Templar doesn’t know she is also the notorious Madam Ms. Vice. Knight Templar’s efforts to destroy the sex rings of Ms. Vice end up having a rather disastrous effect on Bay City’s Police Department. I hope you enjoy, and if you want to use anything please ask.

Officer Williams was dead on his feet. He had come on shift at noon and was extended due to the major effort to clean up Vice in the Bay City Red Light District. He had been booking hookers, johns, and assistant pimps for nearly 10 hours straight and now it seemed they finally had them all locked up and the paperwork done.

An Assistant DA marched past heading for the bathroom with a very pissed off look on her otherwise pretty face. The officer kept his mouth shut as he had a pretty good idea why that was. No one was taking any plea deals from what he had heard. The DA, the Captain, and Knight Templar were hoping that one of the hookers or pimps would turn on the mysterious Ms. Vice, the undisputed Queen of the sex trade in Bay City. But no one said anything except to offer some sex or tips on how to dress slutty.

Officer Williams was fairly old and would be retiring soon. He had made Sergeant and that was enough for him, so now that he wasn’t as young as he used to be he minded the front desk. But in all of his 25 years on the force, he had never seen such absolute loyalty to a criminal. Usually lowlifes commanded loyalty out of money or fear, but this Ms. Vice seemed to be a god or something. The hookers and pimps who worked for her mentioned her name with obvious lust and hunger and you could tell that the idea to turn on her never once entered anyone’s mind.

Williams shook his head. This Ms. Vice had quite the collection of ladies, all of them knockouts. He had seen a lot of hookers in his time, but Ms. Vice had only the hottest women working for her. They stayed clean, healthy, didn’t do drugs (much drugs anyway), or anything that would mess them up. They were disciplined, always on time for work (as weird as that sounded), and just about every one of them had been someone in real life. Teachers, college girls, housewives, lawyers, doctors, secretaries, a bank teller in one case, the list was long. And all had simply walked away from their previous lives, taken a street name and simply forgot about whatever they had been. And enjoyed their new lives with great gusto.

Officer Williams checked his log and nodded to his relief. He was glad to be off shift and he very hoped that Knight Templar would get something out of one of these streetwalkers so they could shut Ms. Vice down for good.

Knight Templar scowled as the streetwalking bimbo in the other room just giggled as the assistant DA made yet another offer for a reduced sentence and protection.

“God damn it! How the hell does that bitch Ms. Vice get such loyalty? Someone, anyone else would have had at least one person want to turn out of jealousy or revenge or something! Every time we get one of these sluts alone all they do is giggle and laugh and offer to show us a good time!” she growled.

LT Chen shook her head. “Beats me. I have never seen such loyalty. No one is taking any offer for anything. We have each girl on multiple counts of prostitution, the minimum sentence for one of them is seven years, most are looking at ten or more, but nothing. The pimps are even worse! I’ll lay even odds each one of them will get at least 15 to 20 and not one seems to care.”

Knight Templar looked at the Vice Squad leader and sighed. “Well, we have the whole organization locked up. Everyone of her pimps and hookers are here in jail, the judge has denied bail for the lot of them, and we have her back up crew too. Her banker, her lawyer, and her programmer are here too. We have each one of them for something, maybe 3 to 5 years, so we can literally put the entire organization behind bars.”

LT Chen nodded but they both knew that again the one they were really after had somehow disappeared. Ms. Vice had an amazing knack for somehow always smelling a trap and it was always one of her minions who got nailed. Knight Templar had sworn she would get the bitch one way or the other. The word on the street was that Ms. Vice had sworn to turn Knight Templar into her hottest whore and had a plan to do it.

“Well, go have the DA take a break. I’ll see if maybe the bitch gets nervous. I need some time to think as well, so give me 15 minutes.” Knight Templar said.

LT Chen nodded, knowing that Knight Templar was going to try and intimidate the little whore and while she could reduce them to tears and make them cower for their lives they still wouldn’t break.

LT Chen opened the door and had the DA step out while Knight Templar sat back and looked at the blonde sexpot wink at the LT as they left. The blonde looked right at the glass and grinned.

Normally Knight Templar would dim the light and slip into the room to start working on the suspect, but she was too tired to start right away. She sat in her chair and looked at the blonde. The blonde who went by the name Sherri had been a rising executive at an advertising agency until 4 weeks ago. Then while out with some friends they had run across Ms. Vice who had turned her and her two friends into streetwalkers. Her two friends had apparently been sold on the white slavery market as they were not as hot as Sherri who had bleached her light blonde hair platinum blonde, had a boob job, and had been strutting her stuff for top dollar until she was rounded up tonight during the sweep.

The blonde giggled at the mirror and said “You like what you see? You guys really need to relax more. I heard how much effort you have been putting into this round up and really, you need a break. Have a nice drink, relax with a sexy woman who knows how to make you feel really gooooood.”

Knight Templar rubbed her temples and sighed. Sherri’s voice was very sexy, and even though she didn’t get into girls, the voice was very captivating. Even relaxing. She had been working nearly non-stop for 3 weeks to put this together with the police and DA. Eighteen hour days, seven days a week, even with her super powers it was so hard and tiring.

“Yes, a really sexy woman. Someone who knows what you want, and can get it for you. Someone who can make all your dreams come true.” Sherri said as she kept talking.

Knight Templar sat back with closed eyes and listened to the sexy voice.

“You really need to see Ms. Vice. She is the Goddess who makes all wishes come true. If she was here now, she could make all the stress and pain go away. She could make you happy, and content. She could show you who you were meant to be.” Sherri said and gasped as she began to finger herself.

Knight Templar didn’t realize it was her own hands that slipped down into her crotch and began to probe and touch. She gasped and then let out a little groan as her fingers slid deeper into her pussy. Her left hand pulled out and began to rub her lovely tits. She unzipped her front and let her tits hang out and she began to pinch and rub her nipples. Her breathing began to pick up and she was gasping and sweating as she worked herself.

Sherri was gasping and moaning while still talking. “Yes! Ms. Vice needs to be here! Ms. Vice can make your dreams come true. She! Can! Make! You! CUM!!!!!!”

Sherri let out a yell as she came. The soundproofed room made sure no one saw or heard anything.

Knight Templar’s body seized up and she let out a scream that was also muffled by the sound proofing. As she came down her whole body transformed.

Her dark hair turned Golden Blonde, her already impressive tits rounded out perfectly to a 36EE cup while her ass became a lovely heart shaped bubble butt. Her uniform turned from an all black chainmail suit with a helmet into a Golden O-Ring metallic dress with spaghetti strings barely holding the small bits of fabric together. Her tits strained at the front while her bottom stopped just at her pussy and clung like a coat of paint. If she bent down you could plainly see she wore no underwear of any kind. Golden Metallic Thigh Boots wrapped around her long legs and grew 6 inch heels and golden opera gloves covered her hands and arms. A little golden mask covered her eyes, her makeup was heavy, slutty and bright red, and she had a coat of golden glitter on her tanned skin. Large Gold Hoop earrings hung down from her ears and thick golden bracelets clasped her wrists. A glittery necklace with lots of flashy stones hung around her neck and a small diamond bangle hung from her bellybutton.

“OOoooooooohhhhhhhhh yes. So much better. Finally I’m back out after having that do gooder focus so hard on ruining my business. Well, now I’m the dominant and I intend to stay this way.” Ms. Vice said as she slowly stood and stretched. She smiled at Sherri, who had been given special instructions weeks ago by Ms. Vice and had been carefully set up to be the last one caught so she would be last one questioned.

“Good job Sherri, after we are done here I have you pimped out for a week with a hedge fund manager in Maui as a reward. He loves blowjobs and anal so I know you’ll have a great time.” Ms. Vice said into the mike.

Sherri giggled and winked at the reflective glass.

“Now then, time to fix these police. I’m tired of them messing with my girls and my operation.”

Ms. Vice walked over to the door, got behind it and waited. After a few minutes the doorknob turned and LT Chen walked in. She took two steps and looked into the interview room with a frown. Ms. Vice closed the door quietly and wrapped one hand around the pretty cop’s mouth.

LT Chen reacted fast but Ms. Vice had super strength and the elbow to her stomach hurt Chen a lot more. Ms. Vice giggled as her other arm wrapped around the cop and held her tight.

“Now then, I could just use my hooker ray on you but that isn’t nearly as much fun as this. You cops have always wondered how I can make regular people suddenly decide to give up everything for a life of streetwalking, time for you to find out.” She whispered in the LT’s ear.

Ms. Vice slid her right hand down to Chen’s waist and undid her belt. She then undid the top button on her uniform trousers and then slipped her hand down the front of Chen’s pussy under her panties.

“Oh, lace panties. You are really a whore at heart aren’t you?” Ms. Vice said with a sexy laugh. “Now then, first I give you a little zap to make you horny.” Chen jerked as a little joint of electricity zapped her pussy and suddenly she was more aroused than she had ever been. Her pussy immediately got wet and she gasped as Ms. Vice’s fingers began to play with it.

“Now listen my little plaything, it’s time for the second step. First I focus my power on your pleasure centers like so.” Another jolt shot through Chen’s body and she froze. “And I use it to remake you into whatever I want. And I want I nice, fresh off the boat, Asian whore. Isn’t that what you really want to be Chen? Oh wait, you aren’t Chen are you? Chen is a cop, you’re Chyna the hooker.”

Chen gasped as a wave of warm energy flowed over her entire body. Her mind had one moment of clear memory of being a cop, joining the force, college, normal life, and then it all melted into nothing. Chen gasped as she felt her legs shorten, her body shrink down, and her shape reform. Her muscle loosened up and reformed, her waist narrowed, her ass bubbled up nicely and her tits grew to a 36DD cup, nice and firm. Her hair grew from a short pixie cut to a long black ponytail hanging down to her ass. Thick, slutty makeup covered her face, and her uniform shrunk into metallic purple strapless micro dress that barely contained her tits and showed just a peak of her shaved pussy. Purple leg wraps and purple platform heels completed the look.

Ms. Vice pulled her fingers from Chyna’s pussy and licked them with a smile. “Well now, how are you feeling my little Chinese whore?”

Chyna grinned at her boss. “Me fewl great boss! Me horny and ready to fuck johns!”

Ms. Vice smiled and sat down. She spread her legs and pointed at her newest whore. “Wonderful my dear, but your boss needs some pleasure first. Show me how well you can use that slutty tongue of yours and make your mistress scream.”

The hot hooker strutted over and knelt down. Ms. Vice gasped as her newest conquest showed her talents. “Ahhhhh, to think that such skill was wasted on a cop. Well, we have fixed you, now to fix everyone else.”

Chyna just kept at licking her boss’s pussy, not understanding what she was talking about as she had always been a cheap whore.

Ms. Vice tensed up after a few minutes and screamed out in pleasure as Chyna finished. Ms. Vice stood and grinned at the former cop who was wiping her face and touching her make-up up. “Okay Chyna, stand up and wait over there for a second.

A few more minutes ticked off and there was a knock on the door, followed by it opening. A young male police officer opened the door and started to say something but cut off when he found himself staring at Ms. Vice.

Ms. Vice focused on his eyes and a pink beam shot out and struck the cop. He staggered and gasped and then shook his head. He looked at Ms. Vice with a dark smile and she motioned him in.

“Well now, you look like a john on the prowl for some nice hot hooker meat. Lucky you I just happen to have some.” Ms. Vice pointed to Chyna who licked her lips and winked at the cop.

“Oh yeah, I’ll fuck that. How much?” the cop said without hesitating.

“No money, just a couple of favors if you don’t mind. Do them for me and you get free pussy from my girls for a month. Deal?”

“Fuck yeah deal. Wadda you want me to do?”

Jimmy sat down with a sigh. He was sore and tired and was looking forward to heading out for the day. The shift change had happened a couple of hours ago but the load was so large that everyone had stayed on to help out.

“Cripes, I’ve only been on 2 hour and I’m already beat.” Sharon said as she sat down next to him.

Jimmy nodded at the female officer. Sharon was a rookie, but just about done with her first year. She was solid and dependable and Jimmy had no issues with her. She was also pretty, with blonde hair and a nice figure. She had been part of the last sweep and had been running the hookers around for searches, mugshots, and booking. She looked pretty beat and Jimmy pitied her for having another 6 hours on shift.

Jimmy looked around at the other cops in the room, all looking beat. There were 2 traffic cops, both females, who were sitting in the corner talking. 3 regular beat cops, 2 men and 1 woman were at another table doing the same. A Sergeant and the Lieutenant in charge of NARCO were by the fridge.

Just then another beat cop, a guy named Reed walked in with 2 big jugs of coffee and a couple boxes of doughnuts. “Hey guys, the coffee machine is on the fritz, but the Captain had me go next door to the Corner Coffee and get a couple gallons of the good stuff.”

That got everyone’s attention real fast. Jimmy jumped up and was first in line to grab two cups of the Mocha Mix, which was the favorite coffee for the station. It was a pre mix with milk and cream already added and was really great stuff. He sat back next to Sharon and she grabbed the cup with a greedy look to her eyes.

Jimmy smiled and held up his cup and the both took a long drink.

Sharon gasped after a long pull. “WOW! That is really good!” She immediately took another pull and kept drinking until she had emptied her cup.

Jimmy took a pull from his and started. “Wow, that IS good.” He thought and took another long pull. And another and then finished his cup. He looked around the room and noticed that everyone had done the same thing and were now just sitting back and relaxing a bit.

Reed took several cups and left grinning. He closed the door behind him, which was odd. But before Jimmy could think about it Sharon gasped again.

“I feel, strange…” She said. Her eyes rolled up some into her head and her head bobbed back a bit. She left out a slow sigh and Jimmy watched her right hand move towards her crotch.

“I feel, I feel horny. Yeaaaaaah, really horny.” Sharon said with a voice that seemed to be a lot more sultry and sexy.

Jimmy was watching and he felt his pulse quicken and his cock start to get hard. His hand touched his crotch and began to rub. He licked his lips as Sharon’s left hand began to fondle her tits.

“Oh yeah. Yeahhhhhhh, that’s nice. Mmmmmmmm, nice and wet and horny, that’s me.” Sharon cooed out. Jimmy was too busy staring at her to notice the others in the break room were acting the same way. The women were all rubbing and playing with themselves while the men looked on and got hard.

Suddenly the door opened and a knockout blonde woman strutted in with a big smile. “Oh good, you all had my special coffee made with some of my special milk. I just know you all are feeling soooo horny right now and I can help you.”

The woman, who Jimmy now recognized as Ms. Vice strutted over to Sharon who had her shirt open and bra undone. Ms. Vice pulled her skimpy dress to the side and let her right tit hang out. She leaned over and said “Drink some milk Sharon, you’ll feel even better.”

Sharon put her mouth up to Ms. Vice’s tit and took a huge suck on it. Her eyes rolled back and she let out a loud gasp and then fell back into her chair. As Jimmy looked on Sharon transformed right in front of him. She grew slightly taller, her figure filled out and her waist slimmed, her hair turned into a dark golden blonde, poofed out and grew down to her mid-back. Her tits grew to a nice 35CC cup and her skin turned to a slight tanned color. Even her clothes changed. Her regular uniform seemed to melt and shrink down. Her pants were replaced by a micro black latex skirt, her legs were covered in black stockings and her boots turned into black stiletto 6 inch heels. Her top shrunk down to a light blue halter top that barely held her tits in and exposed her entire midriff and arms. Her hat turned into a big black fetish cop hat with the words “Sex Police” stamped on a cheap plastic badge on the top. Her uniform belt stayed the same but her cuffs became purple fuzzy fetish cuffs, her nightstick a dildo, and her pistol a vibrator.

Sharon’s eyes opened and she looked at Ms. Vice with a sleazy smile. Without a word she slid down onto her knees and crawled under the table to Jimmy. Jimmy felt her hands unzip him and a giggle as he felt warm, soft lips close on his cock. Jimmy gasped and felt some awesome pleasure ripple through him. He head leaned back and before he could react Ms. Vice stuck her nipple in his mouth. He took a long pull and his brains popped on the spot.

After a few second he looked dumbly up at his boss as she looked down at him. “Have fun with that whore, and then get out of that uniform and into your proper thug clothes. You’re on duty for the corner of 17th and Franklin tonight once we get all the girls out of here.”

The street thug named Jimmy nodded and said “You got it boss.” While another giggle from under that table showed Sharon understood too.

Ms. Vice looked around at the others in the room and strutted over to the two female traffic cops who by now were topless and on their knees. Ms. Vice leaned over and let them both have a nice drink. The two girls turned into a pair of identical brunette twins with matching tattoos, 36DD tits, and a taste for leather corsets, black thigh boots and whips. The other female street cop turned into a blonde Russian beauty with a thick accent, large tits and a taste for anal. Ms. Vice then took the men as they lined up on her latest whores and turned them into her hired muscle and goons.

“Very good,” Ms. Vice said as the last cop grunted and came in Natasha the Russian whore. “Now you all wait here until I get you, anyone who comes in, give them a glass of that milk and have one the whores fuck them. Then make them pay, my ladies aren’t free.”

“Hey, you gonna keep that? Fred might like it on you.”

Several snickers and laughs echoed in the locker room as Susan held up the sequined micro tube dress she had been wearing and the matching red heels. She glared at Sandy and tossed them in a bin.

“Fred knows better than to say it out loud. Of course, Dan might like it…”

Sandy snickered again. “Yeah, on ME maybe. Still though, you did a great job out there tonight.”

Susan smiled and nodded at her friend. She and several other female officers had been dressed as hookers this evening as part of the operation. They had been a combination bait and look out. She had helped arrest 3 of Ms. Vice’s hookers who had come up to her to see if she wanted to join the operation and 1 pimp who had tried to run her off as a trespasser.

Susan’s friend Sandy had been in plainclothes as part of the back-up. Candice, Cynthia, Julie, and Lucy were also in the locker room showering and changing after the operation. The Assistant DA Alexandra Devon was in there taking a final batch of notes too. All in all it had been a big night and a very successful one at that.

Susan and Sandy finished undressing and headed to the shower, followed by Candice. Cynthia, Julie and Lucy were giving their final notes to the DA. Susan turned the shower knob and frowned when nothing came out. The other two girls had the same issue with their showers and Susan rolled her eyes.

“Just great, 12 hour shift and no water. Somebody call the front desk and let them know.” Sandy called out as she wrapped her towel around herself again. She heard the door open to the locker room and a shout from Lucy and some confused noises and then silence. Just then the water sputtered and started to spray out.

“Huh, oh well, shower time.” Sandy got back into the shower. She glanced over at Candice who had been in the shower when the water had popped on and she noticed that Candice was standing there frozen with a glazed look in her eyes.

“Hey Candice you okay?” Sandy called out as Susan turned on the water. Sandy heard a “bluh, wha?” sound from Susan behind her and turned to see her friend standing like a zombie in the shower.

Sandy stepped back from her shower and suddenly sniffed the air. There was an odd smell to it, a scent of perfume. Cheap perfume, like a whore would use. Sandy looked over at Susan and noticed the stream was actually a shade of…

“Pink? What the fuck? How is stream pink?” Sandy said as she stepped back. She quickly wrapped her towel around herself and stepped out into the locker area. “Hey, something funny is going on…”

Sandy stopped dead in tracks at what she saw. Alexandra, Lucy, Cynthia, and Julie were all stripping down or were now completely stripped down and changing clothes. Lucy was pulling on a short micro skirt over a set of fishnet stockings and 6 inch heels. She had a glazed over dumb look in her eyes and a massive smile on her face. Cynthia pulled out a metallic silver tube dress that was about 2 sizes too small for her and started stuffing herself into it. She pulled it up and it barely covered her tits and when she tugged it up a bit more, her pussy showed, which caused her to giggle and give a small bounce.

“What the? Hey, what’s going on? Why are you putting on the costumes? Hey! Answer me!”

“Silly. We are getting dressed for work! WE can’t turn tricks on the street dressed as cops, nobody would hire us!” Alexandra, the assistant DA said with a giggle and an empty smile as she slipped on a pair of metallic purple booty shorts and a matching halter top. She had a pair of matching leg wraps and heels.

Lucy, oblivious to Sandy’s comments had moved to the mirror and was layering on makeup and teasing out her black hair. Cynthia joined her, and Julie pulled on a set of latex black thigh highs as she licked her lips.

Sandy started to back up when she was grabbed from behind by a wet arm. “You need a shower. That pussy needs to smell nice and clean if you are going to pedal it on the streets.”

Susan and Candice both grabbed an arm and started to drag Sandy towards a steaming shower. Sandy struggled but they had a pretty good grip. But they were also wet and with a fierce tug she pulled her arms free and jerked away.

“What the fuck is going on? Hey!!! Help!!! Something’s going on! Hey!” Sandy started yelling as she ducked out of the shower area and past the other girls who were now tarted up and trying to grab her. She looked over her shoulder as she darted past them and turned the corner towards the door…

And came face to face with Ms. Vice.

Sandy skidded to a halt just a foot in front of her and gaped for a second, just long enough for Ms. Vice to go “Oh dear, missed one. Really, a whore like you needs a shower before you hit the streets.” And sprayed her in the face with a bottle of perfume.

Sandy sputtered and blinked. She stumbled back a couple of steps and her eyes glazed over. Candice came up and took her by the arm and led her back to a shower and pushed her under the nozzle. The water flowed over her and a big pink cloud of steam rose up around her. She stared straight ahead for a few moments and then giggled.

“Oh, like, wow! Mmmmmm, nice smell. Makes me all horny and wet inside. Oh! I need to get my snatch clean so I can be nice for the johns!” Sandy started to scrub her pussy and was soon clean. She jumped out of the shower with another giggle and rushed to the locker room where she grabbed a pair of thigh highs and a micro skirt/bikini top combo. She quickly dressed and then went over to the mirror where Candice was finishing up her heavy makeup.

Sandy worked fast and was soon rocking a whore’s look when Ms. Vice called out “Inspection time girls.”

All the girls in the locker room lined up and Ms. Vice strutted down the line making an occasional comment. She finished with Sandy and smiled. She turned and called them off by name: “Okay girls, we are going to have a wonderful night. This station is just chock full of horny johns and I want you to squeeze every dollar out of them. Suzy, Sandi, Cindi, Candy, Jewel, Lacey, and Lexie, you are all smoking street hot. I need you to stay here for about 15 minutes and then you strut your hot asses out into the main area and start trolling. Don’t take no for an answer. But don’t worry, that little chemical I put in the water will make sure you have lots of interest.”

The seven new whores all giggled and licked their lips at their boss’s comment. Sandy was grinning like the idiot she now was and pinched the ass of her BFF Suzy. This was going to be a great night for fucking!

Officer Heather Locke looked up from the desk in front of the door leading to the cells. She frowned as an officer with a somewhat goofy grin led a rather beautiful hooker dressed in a golden outfit up to the desk.

“Last one, just had her dropped off. I know you are crowded but put her in with the rest.”

Heather nodded and buzzed the door. Another face appeared, her partner Megan. Due to the crowded conditions, the Captain had one officer pacing the cell block to make sure everything was quiet. The other officer started to cough and sat on the desk and held his head. “Hey I know you are supposed to man the desk, but can you take her in? I was sick and I had to come in anyway for all of this and I’m about ready to drop. With all those prisoners you will need someone on their game.”

Heather sighed and nodded. The other officer thanked her and then got behind the desk. He buzzed Heather and the cuffed prisoner in.

Megan looked at the prisoner for a second and said “You look familiar. Have you been locked up before?”

The golden blonde giggled and shook her head. “Nope, never been caught until tonight. I feel kinda dumb, I mean I was wearing my lucky jewels and everything.” The blonde raised her hand and stroked her very gaudy golden necklace with lots of glittering stones. She rolled her hips and the necklace sparkled. Both officers eyes were drawn to the glittering.

“Yes, these are my lucky stones. They are very pretty. They bring me lots of good luck. I like the way the lights reflect off of them. It’s neat to look at isn’t it?”

“Yes.” Both officers responded at the same time. Heather found that the stones were very pretty and the lights blinked and winked at her. The colors were very pretty and she found she couldn’t stop watching them. Megan was similarly engaged and a small smile crept onto her face.

“Yes, very pretty. You girls would look so nice wearing a necklace like this, but you can’t can you? Being Police officers after all. But maybe I could let you borrow a necklace for just a bit? You would like that, wouldn’t you. Yes, you want to borrow a piece just for a little bit.” The blonde’s voice cooed softly and both officers nodded as one.

“Oh wonderful. You keep watching my stones glitter while I get you one.” The blonde said with a smile as she reached into a small pouch she had tucked in the back of her dress. Normally this would have tripped all kinds of alarm bells in Heather or Megan as no prisoner should have anything on their person like a bag or a purse, but despite a small voice in their heads trying to warn them both girls simply felt it was so much easier to watch the pretty jewels glimmer and sparkle.

The blonde pulled out two gaudy gold necklaces with big cheap looking stones that sparkled and glittered and put one around the neck of each cop.

“Oh how lovely. Here my dears, look in these mirrors and see how lovely you look.” The blonde said and turned the girls towards the cells. All cell came with a metal mirror and two had been removed and were being held by some of the hookers so the officers could look right at them. The whole cell block was very quiet and all the hookers and pimps were watching with smiles and grins.

Heather looked in the mirror and smiled a big dumb smile. She looked so HOT with that necklace! She felt cheap and trashy and that made her feel really horny. Megan was thinking the same thing and she blew a little kiss in the mirror and a giggle escaped her.

“That’s it my dears. You look so cheap and trashy with a big stone necklace like this. Not something a cop would wear at all.”

“No.” both girls responded together.

“But if you are wearing these necklaces, you can’t be cops can you?”

“No.”

“So you are not cops are you?”

Heather smiled an empty smile and said “No.” Megan echoed her.

The blonde woman grinned broadly and her hands slid down the front of the officers uniforms, into their waistbands and gently probed their now wet pussies. “That’s right. You’re not cops. You’re hookers. Themed hookers who like to dress like slutty cops. And you’re here to help Ms. Vice break your fellow hookers out of jail and do some business with the corrupt cops in this station.”

A sudden pulse of energy caused both cops to gasp and their eyes to roll back. The uniforms seemed to melt and reform. Now both officers were standing in front of the cells wearing a black and white corset with the words “Sex Police” printed in black letters under the tops. The two officers pants melted away into a black lace g-string, garter belt, long black fishnet stockings and 6 inch black heels. Their belts turned into a fetishist’s dream of dildos, cuffs, paddles, whips, and makeup. Their hair grew longer, hanging down to their ass, and became nice and thick with Heather’s blonde becoming a Platinum Blonde and Megan’s brown becoming a sold black brunette. They both had a layer of thick slutty makeup appear on their vapid faces, and their hats became fetish versions with cheap plastic badges on top. Both hookers sighed as Ms. Vice eased her fingers out of their pussies.

“Okay you horny sluts! Enough admiring yourself in the mirror, we have customers waiting. Now, you two whores unlock these doors and then you take that cop by the door there into the back cell and show him the best night he’s ever had. Fuck till he is unconscious, strip him naked, and cuff him to the bunk. Then get back out on the streets at 16th and Charles.”

“You got it boss!” Heather replied with a slutty smile and Megan just giggled as she pulled the keys and started unlocking doors. Ms. Vice turned and the now grinning cop by the door buzzed it open. She strutted out and said “Prop it open and your reward will be waiting in the back cell. They are all yours until you can’t fuck anymore.”

The grinning cop nodded and smiled as several pimps walked out and then a bunch of hookers. Ms. Vice looked at the biggest pimp and said “Keep everyone here for 15 minutes and then come and join me.”

Ms. Vice had a lot of little tricks and she was using them fast and furious. Her whore vision turned several cops in the hallways into johns or whores on the spot. After zapping a pair she would leave them in a room fucking and move on. She had tainted the water with her milk and made sure it pumped directly into the shower rooms. Aside from her new whores, she turned 3 male cops into sissy slaves with the pink mist. Chyna was given some special lipstick and blew four cops in an hour. The lipstick fried the cops’ brains and turned them into mindless thugs would could hardly speak, much less think and they were soon happily fucking whores and giving them all the money they had.

Ms. Vice slipped under a desk in the homicide room and moved from desk to desk, unzipping and blowing the detectives as they worked. Each man would freeze at her gentle touch and then melt when her soft lips enveloped their cocks. She would leave them drooling idiots with their dicks hanging deflated out of their pants and their minds overcome with lust. Ms. Vice really enjoyed the last detective. She was a woman and Ms. Vice ate her out. She gave the detective’s pussy a thorough licking and nibbling and turned her into a lesbian on the spot. Ms. Vice had her change into something sleazy and sent her next door to narco with some more special perfume and lipstick. Ms. Vice strutted by and heard the moans and grunts from behind the door and smiled as she headed for the Main Office and the Captain.

Just outside of the office she ran into Chyna leading some of her pimps and whores from the lock up. The three cops walking with them all had stupid grins on their faces and one of them was buckling his belt back on. The other two had their arms around two whores each who were whispering in their ears and giggling. Ms. Vice smiled at Vinny, her main pimp and said “Oh good, saves me the trip of coming on down there. Everyone ok?”

“Yep. No issues boss, all the girls are accounted for, and right now most of them are busy with our new customers. Should be a profitable night by all accounts. Got one of our new whores to open the evidence room and we are cleaning out the cash, weapons, and drugs right now.”

“Good. Now, let me finish my business with the good Captain and we will be on our way.”

Ms. Vice opened the door to the Captain’s office and smiled as the older man looked up in surprise.

“YOU! Don’t move!” the Captain said as he pulled a gun and aimed it at Ms. Vice.

“Okay. Here let me put my hands up.” Ms. Vice said with a smile and she slowly and gracefully slide her arms up over her tits and up over her head.

“Knock it off! Don’t move. Front Desk! Send in LT Gregor and the watch Sergeant now!” the captain spoke into the intercom.

A giggle came back. “Like, uh, sorry, LT Gergor is like fucking Lacey over on the desk and the watch Sergeant is changing into her street clothes. I can help though! I’ll give you a nice relaxing blow job and you won’t feel so bad.”

The Captain’s face fell as he heard the reply and Ms. Vice simply smiled more. “Silly boy. Did you think I would actually let Knight Templar and you cops take down my operation? Oh no, this was so that I could get my operation into your station and take you out. All your female cops are now my whores and your male cops are either sissies working for me, johns eager to get some pussy, or my new muscle for the street. And if all goes right, Knight Templar won’t be a problem after tonight.”

“You think you can beat Knight Templar with your stupid touches and lipsticks? When she gets here she is going to smash your stupid head inside out!” the Captain shouted.

Ms. Vice laughed loudly. “When she gets here? She IS here! Let me show you something Captain.”

Ms. Vice pulled up a smartphone and touched some buttons. She held it up to the Captain’s face and said “Have a look and you will understand.”

The cop took the phone and saw a video of a security camera. Ms. Vice strutted out the door and lit up a cigarette. She stood there smoking for a minute and Ms. Vice said “It’s a good thing I am so careful about security. This cam is my own special net, only I get to see it. I keep hidden cams in certain spots as backup to my known stuff. When I saw this, I nearly fainted.”

The Captain watched and suddenly Ms. Vice seemed to tense up. She dropped the smoke and felt to her knees. Her whole body seemed to morph and melt and the Captain gasped at what he saw.

“Knight Templar? You, her, you’re, how is this possible?” the stunned man said as he sat down hard into his chair.

“Well, I asked myself that same question. I think I know, but it’s a long and boring story so I won’t go into it. The important part is what I did with it. I studied myself and have been secretly monitoring myself for months now. I know what triggers the change, and how the swing back and forth works. I know that the other me doesn’t know about “me” me right now. I also know that I have been getting stronger over time. I have been able to force myself out a couple of times, but it’s easier to just let it happen. Poor Knight Templar is a very sexually frustrated girl, and that works so wonderfully for me! She can’t keep a boyfriend or a relationship, she isn’t that great in bed, and so she takes it out on criminals. I have been working her fantasies and fetishes over time and making sure that any romance she has in the normal world is spoiled quickly and in a very painful, embarrassing, messy way. She is primed to change once and for all and simply melt into me. I’m what she really wants to be; a sexy bombshell who can have any man she wants to use and cast off when she is tired of them. This failure, on top of what she thinks is her greatest success, should shatter her mind into little fragments leaving me to take over. And you are going to help me with that.”

The Captain twitched at that and his face screwed up in a mixed angry/scared combination that morphed into confusion when the door behind Ms. Vice opened. The Captain blinked in confusion as three of his officers marched in. He recognized them; they were three rookie females who were hard charging and definitely going to go places in the force. They seemed normal and they came in and stood beside his desk at attention.

Ms. Vice smiled at them and then at the Captain. “Ah, so disciplined. Lovely girls aren’t they? And they are all yours.”

ZAP!

Ms. Vice’s eyes shot out a pink beam that struck the first cop. She was engulfed in a pink flash and then when it dimmed down the Captain could see a big titted bimbo blonde in a tube dress and heels giggling and chewing some gum.

ZAP! ZAP!

The other two were transformed into a sexy brunette and a hot redhead. All three were giggling and staring at the Captain like he was a hunk of meat. The Captain turned to Ms. Vice…

ZAP!

The now very horny Captain grinned like a pervert at the redhead and said “Hmmmmm, let’s see if you are a natural red all over. Get over here and bend over my desk.”

The redhead giggled again and strutted over and bent over. Her micro skirt slid up easily to show she was commando and that she was indeed a natural red. There was a thud as the Captain’s belt and pants hit the floor and then a grunt and moan as he slid into the prime pussy.

The other two whores strutted up on either side and the brunette began to lick his nuts and the blonde began to nibble his ear. Ms. Vice watched her girls do a nice number on the now very corrupt Captain and played with herself while the Captain fucked each of her girls. After the third time the Captain slumped in his chair with a dopey smile on his face and Ms. Vice stood up and looked down at him.

“Well, I now own you Captain. I own your whole station. As of this second you take all your orders from me. Every cop is on my payroll and is either my whore, my muscle, or my customer. Anyone gives you any grief you give me their names. Anyone else tries to run criminal business in this area, you shut them down. And the next time you see Knight Templar you give her this and tell her to watch it.”

Knight Templar was in a rage when she stormed into the Captain’s office. She had blacked out after the sweep and when she came to during one of her patrols she immediately noticed hookers working on the corners again! And worse, cops openly working with them as protection, or even as hookers!

She had flown to the station and had seen several hookers openly conducting business with cops and the Vice Commander was trolling for Johns in the front of the station! She stormed into the Captain’s office to see him sitting at his desk with a stupid grin on his face and she heard a giggle from under his desk.

“My God! You Too? What the fuck happened?” Knight Templar shouted at the man.

The Captain smiled and sighed. “Ms. Vice showed up after you disappeared. She went through the whole station like the Black Death through London. Every female cop is now gleefully hooking for her and every male cop is either on the take or paying for some fun. Sorry, all the charges were dropped and the DA is looking for a couple new lawyers as the ones working with us decided to change careers.”

The man tensed and then sighed contently. A blonde knockout dressed in a fetish cop uniform crawled out from under the desk and giggled. She strutted past Knight Templar with a wink. Knight Templar put her hands to her head. It was all going WRONG! She could feel pressure building in her head and she was having trouble focusing. She heard the Captain speak and then asked him to repeat himself.

“Ms. Vice left this for you. Said it will help you finally meet her.”

Knight Templar blinked at the thumb drive and the Captain put it into his computer and opened a video file. He stood as it started to play.

Knight Templar saw Ms. Vice appear smiling on the screen. “Hi Knight Templar, if you are watching this then your greatest achievement had been turned to ash and you are having a splitting headache. That’s okay because after today you will never have to deal with me again. You see, it’s time we had it out in the open and get ourselves fixed. Watch this.”

Another video started to play and Knight Templar gasped as she watched.

“NO! NOOOOOOOOO!!!! I’m not, I can’t be…”

“You and I are the same. That little explosion a while back with Dr. Dick apparently did a number on us and let the other you, me, come out. I’ve been getting stronger and stronger and you have been getting weaker. I’m what you really want to be.”

Knight Templar fell to her knees and clasped her head. It felt like it was coming apart. But she could hear the voice.

“I am you, you are me. You want to be me.”

“NO!”

“I am you, you are me. You want to be me.”

“Noooooo! I am a hero…”

“I am you, you are me. You want to be me.”

“I am you, you are me. You want to be me.”

If Knight Templar could have seen herself she would have seen herself on her knees talking to herself in two different voices saying this over and over and gradually melting together until after several minutes the voice became one and said…

“I am me, you are me, I am me.”

Ms. Vice stood up with a lovely smile on her face. She stretched slowly and pulled out the thumb drive. She smashed it on the desk and then took a small magnet and blanked the Captain’s computer. She walked out the door and past the blonde who was standing by the door redoing her lipstick.

“Poor Captain, having all those blowjobs has done quite a number on his poor little mind. He just passed out and the doctor says he had an aneurism. He’ll live but he’ll be a vegetable for the rest of his life.” The blonde said with a sad sigh.

Ms. Vice nodded sadly. “Pity. But the new Captain is an old friend of mine so no issues. Be sure you give him a nice long blowjob on the house every day he comes in, okay Trixie?”

“You got it boss.”

Ms. Vice strutted out the front door and into the street and smiled at the open vice trade going on. “Much better, and now without that goody goody Knight Templar out of the way, Ms. Vice can make sure Bay City enjoys itself.”