The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE MULE

Chapter 9

In a reasonably short time, somehow I managed to re-reverse everything I had previously done regarding my own practice. My landlord and the therapist who was taking over my practice thought I’d finally lost the plot, and, who knows? They might just be right, I thought, as I sat at the long board table with Derek Henderson across from me and Tina at my left.

The long room seemed empty with only us there, but it had been a late scheduled meeting. The others were all still involved in their own individual projects already for the day, which was Monday morning. I had completely reversed everything over the weekend. Even I was amazed that I’d been able to manage it so quickly.

As I listened to Derek Henderson talk about the aims and goals of the company my gaze roamed around the room, noticing there wasn’t one single thing adorning the long mahogany walls-not a picture, a print-nothing-just the room itself and the long board table with its multitude of chairs.

Derek had been talking about and reinforcing the rights of the patients with whom I would be working. He stated categorically that some ethics were involved, and that straying away from any of the patient rights as previously mentioned needed his specific approval. It might bring unwanted publicity and a sudden stopping of the government funding for the project’s continuance. Nobody wanted that, given the lifestyle it afforded everybody involved, including yours truly, as of eight o’clock that morning.

‘Have you given any thought to any particular project Peter?’ Derek suddenly brought my attention fully back to what he had been saying.

I glanced quickly at Tina who just smiled and lowered her gaze from mine for a second before looking up again, still smiling. I turned my gaze back to Derek, collecting my thoughts for the answer I knew I’d give him, then see what happened.

‘With respect to the work I’ve already seen going on contained in the dossier,’ I began. ‘I thought I’d continue something I’ve already begun in my own practice.’

He said nothing. Tina looked at me expectantly. I wonder if she was trying to read my thoughts.

‘It involves the collective unconscious.’ I continued. ‘I’ve had several experiences-one quite recently, in fact, where I believe a doorway can be opened, whereby both therapist and patient can communicate subconsciously in language specifying exactly what the patient’s mind and body need to hear. That helps to bring about a cure or rectification of whatever problem they might be having.’

I took a deep breath to continue. Both Derek and Tina sat quite still, both sets of eyes on me alone, unwavering.

‘In its most farthest projection to date,’ I recommenced. ‘I believe it’s possible, once the correct induction and deepening guidance procedure has been established, for surreal communication to take place between both on a subconscious level, for whatever reason, where both would experience the visual recognition of meeting the other in the subconscious plane of mental mind set.’

I watched both their faces and features for any sign of negativity regarding my ideas and concept. They both appeared to be studying me. It was unnerving for a few seconds. Then Derek spoke first, after quickly glancing at Tina and then back at me.

‘Do you mean meeting as if, like in virtual reality, only in the subconscious plane?’ He asked.

‘That’s it exactly.’ I agreed.

Derek then smiled and looked at Tina for more than a few seconds this time. Then she smiled too. I arched an eyebrow, not knowing what they were really smiling at. Then Derek turned his gaze back to me.

‘Tina is already working on a similar concept, with indemonstrable results as yet, although hers is not as ambitious as you’ve just described. Do you really think it’s possible?’

‘Anything’s possible.’ I said. ‘But, yes. I do. My research and my own experiments have led me to that conclusion and absolute belief.’

Tina was smiling at me, giving me the impression I’d said and done the right things.

‘Okay.’ Derek said with a finality to his voice. ‘So be it. That will be your project with my full authorisation. You will report to me, along with all the others daily, as you’ve been told. For now, Tina will show you fully around the rooms and the various experiments that are able to be viewed, and, oh, by the way, you can cancel the check you gave to Tina. We haven’t cashed it, hoping you might come back to us. And Peter, I’m very glad you did. There is much to discover, and a hell of a lot more to learn. If you need anything at all, see Tina. I’ve placed you temporarily under her protective guidance wing until you find your feet. Happy with that?’

I kept a serious face. Was I happy with that? You bet.

‘That’s fine.’ I answered calmly.

‘Remember, if you want to break away from any ethics or patient’s rights I must authorise it. Do you understand that quite clearly?’ Derek said.

‘Loud and clear.’ I replied.

‘Good! Now, I’ve got my own project to begin for the day and I’m late already. You can call your own time here, Peter. You’ll be given keys to the building and you can work. Twenty-four hours a day if you wish-up to you. See you at this evening’s meeting. I don’t expect you’ll have anything to report, but it’ll give me a chance to let everyone else know what you’re working on. You never know, twenty-seven minds are better than one when it comes to problem solving.’

And with that said he left he room, leaving me looking idly at Tina, not quite sure in my mind what was going to happen next. She solved the problem.

‘Okay.’ She said. ‘Come with me. I’ll show you around the place. Some of the rooms you can see into through the two-way viewing mirrors. We use them after we’re sure we can repeat a technique or procedure and get the same results-proof for final documentation you might call it, in front of Derek and several others for witnesses, or those who are interested.’

‘Once a project’s been certified as being repeatable with the same results, it’s then forwarded on to our parent body for practical application. Derek will tell you more about that once you find your feet here.’

‘Parent body?’ I asked, curious, as we stood up and headed for the door, Tina in front, as usual.

‘Derek will explain all that to you later.’ She said, not looking at me as she led the way to the door. I decided not to push and just allow everything to happen as it wanted to. So I followed her from the room and down the hallway to the left of the boardroom.

We spent the remainder of the morning going from room to room, looking and listening to various therapists working with their patients on various projects. Then finally, Tina led me back to my office and sat down opposite me at my desk.

‘What do you think?’ She asked, settling back in the chair.

‘ Interesting.’ I answered. ‘Very interesting indeed.’

‘I think so, too.’ She agreed. ‘Or I wouldn’t be here. I left a profitable practice, like you did, to follow the path of experimentation. There’s so much to know-so much to learn and discover.’

I could see the emotion in her voice surface just a little, and it was then that I took Tina for what she really was-a dedicated therapist, searching for the truth, just like as I was.

‘Peter.’ She said, her face suddenly serious. ‘Your concept, as you explained it to Derek. The experience you were referring to was when we made love. Wasn’t it?’

I looked steadily at her, realising then that she had experienced a similar happening to me when we’d made love.

‘Yes.’ I answered. ‘I think so. But, unless you engineered it, I believe it happened naturally.’

‘I didn’t do anything. Honest! I was just fully into everything we were experiencing and doing-mentally as well as physically, without consciously thinking about anything in particular-just beautifully and naturally focused, and completely and wonderfully relaxed. And... I think it had a lot to do with our... our chemistry... or rapport, if you want to call it that.’

I thought about that one for a few minutes before answering her, knowing she was right, and, that she had experienced everything, almost as I did.

‘I agree.’ I told her, imaging strongly one particular aspect of our lovemaking that afternoon.

‘Yes.’ She smiled, then said with a long sigh; ‘That in particular was verrrry nice.’

I glanced quickly at her, knowing she’d read my thoughts. Then I just grinned, forgiving her this one time, still deep in the image myself.

‘I didn’t do it on purpose.’ She defended. ‘It just happens. I seem to have opened, somewhere in my subconscious, an aspect of my mind that picks up images and thoughts concerning me, and seemingly nowadays, you. Images mainly. When you get a bit more settled I’ll show you how I do it.’

‘I was trying to chase down a telepathy experiment when it happened as a side effect-a weird experience at the time, I can tell you. I thought I was going crazy at first-you know, voices in my head and all that. But I’m used to it now. I can even switch off if I really want to, and not receive. And believe me, some things I’d rather not receive.’

I raised my eyebrows, but said nothing.

‘It doesn’t matter. You get the good with the bad, I guess’ She shrugged.

‘How do I go about arranging my first patient?’ I asked.

‘It’s already arranged.’ She grinned.’ It was arranged as soon as I told Derek you were coming back to the project.’

‘Great!’ I said.

‘You just have to let me know when you’ve got your agenda clear and formatted. Find your feet with a few patients first. Let us into your daily reports and anything you come up with for small starters.’

‘I’ll have a look at it, only to see if you’re on the right track as far as your final reports should turn out-you know, procedural steps and things like that. You just do your thing and I’ll show you how to format it for discussion at the meetings, and for Derek’s final report. How’s that sound?’

‘Sounds good to me.’ I smiled. ‘But what about your own project?’

‘It’s ongoing.’ Tina told me.’ I can enter or leave it whenever I like. I’ve gotten Derek’s approval because it doesn’t involve any patients at the moment-just research, and the odd experiment when the opportunity comes up.’

‘Okay.’ I said. ‘I just didn’t want you to think you had to baby-sit me all the time.’

She grinned widely.

‘I don’t mind baby-sitting you... anytime.’ She laughed from the belly. I did, too, then.

It was Tuesday morning, and almost nine o’clock. My patient was due at nine-thirty. Tina had left me with her file overnight to study. I was reading it again, just in case I missed something. Miss Angela Simms-a twenty-five year old secretary suffering from chronic insomnia. She had been told that she was being referred to a specialist-enter yours truly-to try and solve her problem once and for all. She had been to her normal therapist only three times, but that had been enough to discover she was a somnambulist. Her insomnia had already been mostly attended to, but she was asked to attend on the basis of having it ensured as never coming back into her life in the future.

Her attending therapist apparently was on the project payroll, although not in a working capacity on a need-to-know basis only for referring-on any somnambulists as he came across them. It seemed there was a lot of recruiting done that way, the therapists being paid quite handsomely for their referrals.

All of the patient’s trance keys had been removed, which left her subconscious mind free of any association with her former therapist. All that remained to be seen now was whether or not a suitable rapport could be established between Miss Angela Simms and myself. I’d never had any real problems in the rapport department to date with any of my patients and I didn’t anticipate any with her.

I had just finished my third coffee for the morning when my intercom buzzed. I flicked the switch.

‘Yes?’

‘Miss Angela Simms for her nine-thirty appointment.’ said a bright young female voice.

‘Bring her down.’ I said.

Three minutes later Miss Angela Simms sat opposite me, looking a little nervous and in awe.

‘I have to be honest and tell you,’ she said, after the introductions were over and she seemed to gain a little confidence in her surroundings. ’ I only agreed to this with Doctor Harper because he said it would be no charge. I’m sleeping fairly well now. I didn’t think I’d have to come back.’ Then she looked around my office as if she was not quite finished what she wanted to say.

‘Is it still no charge?’ She asked.

I was right.

‘That’s right, Miss Simms-no charge.’ I agreed, assuming that was the arrangement in this particular case. She seemed to relax a little further down into the chair after I’d said that.

‘My name is Peter Wallace.’

‘Please call me Angela, Doctor Wallace.’ She told me with a half-smile, and still a little nervous, it seemed.

‘Thank you, Angela. Please tell me a little about yourself.’ I told her, hoping it would relax her talking about her favourite subject. Most good-looking women were their own favourite subject, I’d found in the past.

Angela Simms was a normal twenty five-year old woman hairdresser, with normal twenty five-year old woman’s anxieties about being left on the shelf. She’d had several relationships, none of which had worked out: all of the problems with them of course being the fault of her partners. As a result she had been finding it more and more difficult to sleep at night-had being the operative word.

Since seeing her therapist she had been sleeping better and better each night. This was due to his reinforcement through ego-strengthening techniques involving hypnosis of the belief that the problem with her relationships was indeed the fault of her ex-partners. She should spend more time getting to know who she really was and what she really wanted out of a relationship with the opposite sex. It was all typical basic psychology, except for a feeling I had that I couldn’t put my finger on... yet.

‘Okay, Angela. I think I can understand now why you had your problem with insomnia, and, I believe you’re quite right, insofar as your sleeping habits becoming normal again.’ I told her in my best empathetic voice, catching her gaze and holding it in mine.

‘Now... if you could just relax in your chair there, and ... don’t be nervous... I’d like you to recall just how relaxed you are now... when you become more comfortable... allowing everything to just... let everything go as it wants to... when you get ready to sleep very deeply... each time you relax very deeply now... when your eyes get so heavy... and... your arms and legs feel so heavy... as heavy as lead... and... each time you breathe... deeper and deeper relax... and calm... and peaceful... and safe. You are safe and relaxed so deeply that... you can’t stop your eyes from closing each time you breathe out... heavier and heavier... wanting to close... and sleep so deeply. Just like you want to so much... safe and asleep... always what you want... heavier and heavier... more and more tired... just the sound of my voice... soothing you to sleep... deeper and peaceful... just what you want... heavier and heavier... my soothing voice... safe and secure... listen to everything... everything is good for you... listen to my voice... whatever I say to you... deeper and deeper asleep... down and down and down... safe and warm and asleep... only my voice... whatever I say... you will listen... everything good for you... whatever I say... sound of my voice... deeper and deeper asleep... soothing and calm... sound of my voice... whatever I say... everything so good for you... just what you want... the sound of my voice.’

Angela’s eyes had closed about two-thirds the way through the induction, and now she breathed easily. Her face and features were relaxed and very calm. I finished the surprise, interspersal induction where sentences exist within sentences through emphasis on specific words, which carry the hypnotic subliminal message. Angela was deeply in trance, or at least she appeared to be. If she was a somnambule, I would soon know.

‘Angela.’ I began the first test. ‘Can you hear the sound of my voice?’

‘Yes.’ She said quite clearly, no slurring. That was always a good sign.

‘If you were to use a scale of one to ten... and ten were the deepest level of trance, how deeply hypnotised do you feel you are right now?’

‘About seven.’ Angela reported, again without thinking-just reporting what she felt in instant response to my question. Another good sign.

‘Angela. Do you believe you’d feel more relaxed and comfortable if you were to go down to a level ten state the deepest hypnotic trance state you could possible achieve ... all by yourself... to enjoy more fully... the relaxation you feel... right now?’

‘Yes.’ She replied immediately.

‘That’s fine. You’re doing perfectly. Take your trance now all the way down to level ten now with each easy relaxing breath you take... and let me know... when you’ve arrived... in any way you feel like communicating... do you understand.’

‘Yes.’ Came her reply without delay.

I had decided to continue with the interspersal technique and watched her facial muscles relax as she counted herself silently down through her breathing. This particular induction technique always worked very well because the patients always felt at all times that it was they who were controlling their trance, which, in fact, is what actually happens.

‘I’m... there.’ Angela reported, just a little hesitantly.

‘Thank you for letting me know... now... of course you know that... in this deepest possible trance you are in... everything I tell you to feel... you will feel. And everything I tell you to experience... you will experience... and everything I tell you that is going to happen... will happen... exactly as I tell you... it will happen... Isn’t that what you’re expecting to happen in the... deepest possible hypnotic trance for you?’

‘Ye… es.’ Angela stammered a bit.

‘Because it... feels so right to... allow everything to happen... exactly the way it... wants to happen so easily... so peacefully... and so naturally by the... sound of my voice... everything you want... for your own good... just as I tell you... isn’t that true?’

A nod of her head was her reply.

‘And of course you know... as deeply tranced as you want to be right now... your mind can answer everything... always the truth... nothing but the truth... so help you god ... even if you don’t want to... but always the truth... even if you don’t want to. Because you can’t help but... tell me the truth... everything good for you... just like you want... Isn’t that true?’

Another nod of Angela’s head, a little more slowly this time.

‘Now listen very carefully... always the truth... isn’t that true?’

A slower nod. Time to play out my hunch.

‘How old were you... when you first realised you were… sexually attracted to girls... more so than boys?’ I asked her. It didn’t take an Einstein to figure it out, which didn’t say a lot for her previous therapist.

‘Thirteen.’ She answered without delay. And there you go-a closet lesbian, either known or unknown by her. Time to find out.

‘Is that part of your mind that... knows you’re a latent lesbian... ready to allow your... conscious mind to know that... at this time and... be able to cope with it... adjusting it into your life... in a manner you can cope with?’

Don’t sugarcoat it. That’s what I always say. Shame, guilt, hatred-the three usual problems with mankind. Makes it too easy sometimes. I expected a little wait while her conscious mind re-associated her internal memories with her subconscious mind. She’d talk or signal when she was ready to, and I was always patient. This was most probably the first time in her life she had consciously come to grips with her real inner sexuality, I figured, as I watched her frown crease a few times while her minds tried to agree on everything-if it was possible at this time.

This was pure clinical hypnotherapy. There had been no need to trance myself down there with her at this point in time. I figured out her sexuality the night before while going over her file, or, I believed I had anyway. It seemed like I had been right so far. Then I saw Angela’s head shake a little, indicating her conscious mind was not ready to incorporate her newly discovered sexual preference for girls into her life and times just yet.

‘That’s fine, Angela. You’re doing perfectly.’ I reassured her. ‘Is your subconscious mind willing to... allow your conscious mind to know when... you want to know that... it’s okay to like girls... if that’s... what makes you happy... deeply within yourself... when you’re ready to know that?’

Her head nodded immediately.

‘That’s fine. You’re doing perfectly.’ I again reassured her. ‘And you can now notice... not to remember... what you don’t need to notice to remember. Because your subconscious mind will... allow you to know everything... when the time is right for you. And until that time comes... you will be happier within yourself... and sleep like a baby... knowing everything that can be done... is being done... by your subconscious mind... to solve your problem... in the manner you desire most... and be very happy with the outcome... and benefit in every way... and be very happy... while you wait to discover... who you really are... isn’t that true?’

Time heals all wounds, they say-and time would heal Angela Simm’s wounds as well.

A slight nod of her head.

‘That’s fine. You’re doing perfectly. Now ... in the future ... when you come back to me ... to discover more of ... who you really are ... I will give you a trance key ... a special signal for your subconscious mind so you can trance quickly ... to this deepest state possible for you ... so you can discover ... who you really are ... and always be happy ... which is what you want ... isn’t that true?’

Another slow nod.

‘That’s fine, Angela. You’re doing perfectly, and ... you will come back ... when I telephone you ... the sound of my voice ... and forget I phoned ... only that you have to come ... for reasons you can’t explain ... that your subconscious mind will in time ... when you are ready ... and forget everything that happened in this trance ... and you now feel so happy ... a big load has been lifted off your shoulders ... you feel so light and wonderful ... now that you know that you’ll soon learn ...who you really are ... and will come when I call you ... discover who you are ... the sound of my voice ... now to forget to remember ... and remember to forget... everything I’ve told you ... except to remember ... how happy and light you now feel ... isn’t that very true for you?’

A slow nod. I always used the same trance key. That way I didn’t have to try to remember.

‘Your special trance key is the number seven ... only my voice ... your special key is seven ... only my voice ... your special number is seven ... only my voice ... you’re special number seven ... only my voice ... as deeply tranced as is possible for you to be ... only my voice ... you’re special number seven ... do you understand clearly?’

A slow nod again.

‘You can speak clearly now, Angela. What will happen to you when you hear me say your special number seven?’ I tested her.

‘I will .. go deeply .. into a trance .. as possible .. only your voice say .. I’m special .. number seven.’ She interpreted.

Close enough, I thought. And that was enough for today. Next time I would take her down with me. Then we’d see just how deep she could go, as well as what we could accomplish along the lines of my project.

‘That’s fine, Angela. You’re doing perfectly. In a moment I’m going to snap my fingers. Whenever you hear that sound in the future of your life, you will find yourself becoming very alert, relaxed and happy, and, very, very refreshed, as you open your eyes and smile the biggest smile because you are so happy.’

I snapped my fingers and waited. Angela opened her eyes, blinked a few times, then stretched and smiled broadly.

‘Do you feel as good on the inside as you look on the outside?’ I asked, knowing that she was still very highly suggestible in the sixty seconds after deep trance state, and that what I had just said would only serve to reinforce the post hypnotic suggestion I had given her under trance.

‘Mmmmm. Yes.’ Came her lazy reply as she stretched.

‘That’s fine, Angela. You’re doing perfectly, and today, you’ve done very well. It was as you said. Your therapist has done most of the work, and good work, too. I think you’ll be very pleased with the way you feel, and, the way you sleep from now on. Thank you very much for coming in.’

‘Thank you Doctor.’ She said as she rose from the chair. ’ I feel really wonderful. Better than last time. I feel light somehow.’

I watched her as she rose to her full height and stood looking down at me as she spoke. Then it was my turn, for the last time that day, in that way.

‘Seven.’ Was all I said, needing to know the strength of my post hypnotic suggestion for the next time she came.

‘What?’ Came her surprised reply. Then her eyes blinked twice as her gaze focused on mine. Then slowly, with a slightly puzzled look on her face, they slowly closed. It was beautiful to watch. Angela stood perfectly still and relaxed, and deeply hypnotised.

‘How deep is your hypnotic trance right now, Angela?’ I asked, testing. It was always about testing for proof.

‘As deep as possible.’ She said clearly.

I snapped my fingers. Her eyes sprang open with a quick two blinks as she focused on my face.

‘What ..er..what did .. you say?’ She asked, looking puzzled.

‘ I said, it was very nice to meet you.’ I lied.

‘Oh...Yes. Well ..ah .. thank you. It was nice to meet you, too.’

I rose from behind my desk.

‘ I’ll show you out.’ I said, working right to the very last word, as I led her to the door, satisfied with the results of my patient’s first project conditioning.