The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Muscle Mind Fuck

It was evening i was on my way home from school. I was sitting alone at the subway waiting and listening to boring sounds clenching out of my walkman, when i noticed a leaflet laying on the ground. I don’t really know why but something about it just attracted my attention. Since I was too far away to really recognize what was on it, i stood up and took the black flyer off the dirty floor.

“Men’s-AllNight-Funhouse” the front of it said in big neon-pink letters on black ground.

“A borthel,” i guessed.

It seemed sort of weird to me that this thing was laying here. After all, this aera was pretty much populated with familys and rather old people. Then again, probably everybody might visit such a place sometimes...

I was even more asonished when i opend the leaflet.

The whole inner pages were covered by one naked mans body. The head was cut off the page. An incredibly defined big muscled body, two arms buzzing with power, a perfectly ripped sixpack, strong legs and an enormous cock jumped into my eyes.

It was incredibly sexy and i guess i just stared at it for a few seconds with my mouth wide open. That wasn’t what i had expected...

“Comeon boy and cum with us, stop thinking – start fucking.” Was the only message on the pages. The words were written on the gigantic cock. It was sort of hard to stop reading them.

“That’s quite shameless.” i thought, as i felt my dick getting rock hard.

My gosh i would have loved to come there.

At that time i was quite young and lacking sexual experience... I knew that I was defenitly gay. Still I didn’t have much of a sex-live, because I allover wasn’t feeling that comfortable about it.

But that body was so hot... and i just knew i needed something like that. Still i resisted put the paper into my pocket and went home. It was late after all and i was tiered. At home I immediatly went to bed.

Lake at night i suddenly woke up, drenched with sweat and a boner. I just had dreamed of that body. It was such a great dream... oh damn, i just had to try it, i had to... i wanted to feel that body so much...

i was out of my mind. It probably was just some model they used for the advertisement and the real guys there weren’t that hot at all.

However, i put on the lights, searched for the leaflet and opend it.

There was it again in front of my eyes... “stop thinking – start fucking”

“Yeah” i just thought.

There was no resisance left in me, so i got up and slipped out of the house. I really didn’t want my parents to notice this and hoped to be back in the morning before they woke up.

Fortunately the address written on the back of the leaflet wasn’t that far.

It was a grey house in an industrial area. At first i weasnt sure if the adress was right since it looked so very inconspicuous.

I opend a black wooden door and found myself standing on a hotel like check in desk. A middle aged man was behind it reading some newspaper.

“Hello, how may i help u?”, he said.

I didn’t really know what to say so all i came up with was:

“Hi!”

“Here the first time?”, the man asked.

“Is it that obvious?”, I answered and forced a smile on my face, “or am i too young?”

“Oh no, no! Not at all! In fact we got a special for people like you.”, he replied and walked in front of me. “Now be a good boy and follow me.”

I knew the whole situation was odd. But I still was madly horny and so I just did what he said. After wandering down some corridors we ended up infront of an opened door.

“Have fun, this time it’s free.” He said with a grin and just pushed me in. The door slapped behind me and i heard a key turning round. “Hey—“ i shouted but then I saw him...

there was that body from the advertisement laying right in front of me on a bed. His muscled legs were spread wide, the enormous cock standing up in the air. The beautiful torso lolling around on the bed with his huge hands caressing the big pecs and his sixpack. His whole head was inside of some weird mask or device so i couldnt see the face at all. The skin was just perfectly smooth.

Suddenly a deep and powerfull voice, fitting the body was filling the room. It seemed to come from every coner.

“Be a good boy, come closer.”

I did as i was told.

“Kneel down between my big legs.”

“Yeah” i breathed, i followed his orders.

“Look at the cock... yeah good boy look at it... its massive isn’t it... look closer... Have u ever seen a good cock like that? Would you like to touch it? Come closer.”

“Yes”, i answered with the cock right in front of my mouth. His muscled legs were moving closer together until they finally locked up my head in front of his cock.

“You would like to feel it, dont you? You would like to feel it everywhere? You want to taste it, dont you? Oh yes you want to...”

I was trapped between the muscled legs and their weight pressed me down onto my knees quite powerfully... Acutlly I could hardly move at all.

“Yeah i want to feel it” i whispered gazing at the sweating powerful body in front of me.

“That is very good. Oh yes that’s very good. And it will get even better. But i have to ask you one thing before u can touch it. Before u can touch me. You will have to do something for me first.”

“Anything” i said totally lost in his body and scent.

“Focus on my body. Focus on it very close. Don’t let anythign disturb you just watch closely. Watch me moving. Watch the wonderful cock in front of you. Watch. Watch my muscles flexing. Feel my power. Watch and relax. Focus on me and relax. Let my voice guide you. Loose it. Open up to my voice. Open up to me.”

“yeah”

“As you are listening to my voice you might feel your head getting heavier. You might realize how much you want to relax. You might notice your body getting heavier and more relaxed.

You will notice that there is nothing else you want to think of.

You will let go all of the tension in your body.

Can you feel it?

Don’t you want to feel it?

Isn’t it wonderful?

You can feel your legs getting limp and tired, don’t you?

And your arms, and your whole body... your mouth relaxes, your eyeslids start to get very heavy... its really hard to keep your head held up, isnt it? Even your thoughts are getting heavier, slower, more relaxed, more happy.

Everything feels good, it feels realxed, it’s confusing, isn’t it? Easy. Don’t Worry. Just listen. Just relax. Let go.”

My head was falling to the front and i was kissing his balls. My face pressed into his soft body, worshipping his cock. But i didnt really notice or care. I was tired. I was happy... I wanted to be close to him i wanted to relax.

“Tell me your name now.”

I told him.

“Tell me where u live, and together with whom.”

I told him

“Good boy, now i will count down from 10 to 0 and as i do this u will become even more relaxed, even more heavy, even more happy.

10

You will notice that there is nothing more important then me. Nothing more important then my body. Nothing more important then then my voice.

9

You will noticed that its very very easy to listen to my voice, and to think of my body. That its very easy to do as i say.

8

You will notice that you will become more relaxed, more happy, more focused as you listen to my voice and think of my body

7

You will notice that your mind starts wandering away... far away to a wonderful place, were everything is easy and relaxed. Where u can always listen to my voice and think of me. Were you will always be happy.

6

You will notice that it isn’t neccessary to understand what i’m saying... you will notice that you understand it anyway. You will realize that my words wander straight into your mind. Deep into your mind. Where you are happy. Where everything is good. And that it will be very very easy to do what i tell you. And that it will be good to do so.

5

You will realize that it feels good to do everything i tell you. And it feels even better to do it exactly as i say. It is so realxing it feels so good. Deep down there will be a happy place.

4

Let your mind drift away. Be free. Give up all the stress. Let me guide you to a new place of happyness. Forget everything else. It’s not really important, isn’t it? Just sink into my voice, into my body, sink into the happiness.

3

Nothing is important. Its all fine. You are fine. Your doing well. You are happy. You are free. It feels good to obey me. You know that my word is truth. You want my words to be truth. They are your truth.

2

Let it all go. Let it leave. It’s not important anymore. You’ll now be happy. Your now here. Your now mine. You will always think of me. You will always obey.

1

Sleep.”

I don’t really know what was happening next.

In the morning I woke up laying on the bed with him his big cock deep in my mouth, it tasted fantastic. His hand was at my butt. He was strongly finger fucking me continuously. I

didnt want to leave but somehow i knew i had to do something.

So i got home eat something searched for my parents bank account and all the things necessary to acces it. I wasn’t sure why i was doing this but it just felt right. And everytime my though about what my parents might think of – “Cock, watch my body, don’t think, obey, stay at the happy place” oh yes, my cock was so hard... i was so happy.

I got to that house again and gave the guy at the reception all the information... then i went back to the wonderfull guy to get fucked deeply again.

I’ve done many things since then... i took money from my parents, from my grand-parents, my friends, anybody i could get some from, it felt so good... i was taken to a diffrent country... i trained a lot at a weird gym...

i worked as a hooker... I did everything i was told... It just felt so good to think of him... and to come back to him... to obey... oh yes... sometimes I ended up in jail, but i didnt care... i just was so happy... so happy—if i could only come back to him and do what he told me... i will always be happy...

i had a few operations, plastic surgery to make me loo better, it was good. He told me to do it. Someday a device was installed on my head... i was fed through it. And got to hear his voice all the time, got to see his body all the time... i was happy.