The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER: It’s not real, it’s a fantasy. If you can’t distinguish between the two, I recommend a good neurologist or a lobotomy. Quite frankly the world could do without you. Kids and people who are offended by the concept of a man and woman playing bed games in a story, are forbidden to read this. You’ve been told, you’ve been warned, I see mail about my evil’s, I’m going to become evil. AHahahahahahahaha! :)

Copywrite © 2000, All rights reserved and awaiting thier tables. Distribute freely with all notices intact and please let me know where, I always like looking at new places. Pay sites and those using Adult Check (or similar screen) should pay using a 24 mo. trial password in exchange for posting rights. I promise I’m old enough. Comments (or payment, if they really want to post it) sent to

My Fantasy

by U. N. Seen

She entered the room. Her sweater seemed out of place in the unusually warm winter season we’d had, and doubly so in my room, where I keep the heater on full though the winter. I grinned, moving out of the way to let her in more as I removed my keys from the door. “Nice.” she said, with a slight British accent, which I found to be very....unusual. She turned as the door shut, and I looked at her, worrying that she would think I’d try to take advantage of her. Visibly she relaxed, almost as if she were trying to control a lot of nervous energy. “Sorry,” I said, apologizing for the noise, “somethimes the door doesn’t close all the way, so I tend to push it a little.” She grinned again, a very beautiful grin. She probably thought the same of my “Midwestern accent” as I thought of her British.

“So...uh...how do you want to do this?” she asked, and I could tell that she was still nervous, not that I blamed her given the circumstances. I guess I’d better explain the circumstances. We had met on a chat room. We talked, and as I usually do when no one can identify my face or real name, I was fairly honest, telling her about what I liked as far as women. She was a tease and we both played the flirting game online. Once, for some reason that eludes me, the conversation turned to fantasies, and I told her about one that involved “hynosex”, the kind where orgasims are twice as intense and the stamina of certain body parts seemed endless. I didn’t really worry too much about how she would react; during our conversations it stood out that she was quite...open...about sex. In fact, she had told me that she was trying to convince her current honey to try something in the way of handcuffs. I often grinned at the pictures she’d paint with her words. But she’d never heard of “hypnosex”. Now that you see the background, I’ll continue with the story.

I shrugged, “Honestly, I don’t know. Do you want to go first, or me?” She smiled, again her nervousness seeping through. I didn’t blame her, I knew I was nervous too. After all, even if you have an understanding of the person your with, it’s only words on a screen. And we were talking about a subject which required a lot of trust in your partner. I looked at her, wanting for some reason to just touch her hair, hold her and make her relax, though I’ll never admit I’m a hair guy. There was just something in the way it looked under the poor lighting in my room. I tried my best on the third item though. “Look, if you don’t want to...” I started, and I could see her relax again, often I’d told her my one rule: “No means no. Either of us can say it, and the other respects it.” She may not know I was at least a gentleman, if slightly off the side of one, but something in the way I looked at her must have convinced her to trust me on that one point. She nodded, “I know.” I walked accross the room, and could feel her eyes following me. Now I don’t have a large room, but I do like my privacy and usually keep the blinds closed, but I checked them, more to make sure she was aware that no one would look in, and no one would see. I knew she wouldn’t relax enough to go under, even with one of my massages (and yes, I do give great massages). I grinned, “Ok, I’ll go first.” I tried to do a bad Austin Powers impression “How do you want me, baby? Yeah!” She grinned at that. “I was going to try and use a watch. Do you think that will work?” I grinned. “Probably, if you used the reading lamp instead of the room lights.” I nodded, indicating the reading lamp I kept on the ladder to the top bunk. “Shall I?", I asked. She nodded and I shut down the room lights, then turned on the lamp for her. Then I went to the bed and laid down, making sure to pull one of the desk chairs over to it so she could sit. “This work?” I asked, looking at her to make sure she was comfortable with this. She nodded, and I laid down on the bed, looking at her.

One last comment: I’m paranoid, and while I did trust her, I don’t think I’d trust anyone to have me as deep as I’d been training myself to go. So I’d done the usual thing, but added my own twist. I’d been using a Java applet I found online to help guide me into trance, and a vocal track I’d stored on disk with the applet to guide the trance itself. I was fairly sure she’d put me under, though how deep was in question, so I recorded a track in preparation which suggested I hide two tape recorders just before I let her into the dorms, one while I was hypnotised and then told to forget where I’d placed it, and one while I was awake, and I’d instinctively place it somewhere other than where the first one was. At the end of the weekend, I’d remember where both tape recorders were and retrieve them. Boy Scout training I think.

She opened her purse and took out a classic ornated gold watch, and I grinned. “Where’d you get that?” She smiled, finally starting to relax a little, “An heirloom from my father’s side.” I went ahead and made my body relax, something I mastered when I was working in a nursing home and had to recieve regular shots with big needles. Never seemed to work for my mind though. “Let’s try just getting me under, and then waking me up. How’s that for a first?” I said, my mind flashing on stories I’d read before. She nodded.

I watched the watch. It really was a nice watch to watch, the gold contours making the light bounce in many different ways. I tried to concentrate on the ways the light was bouncing, and she swung the watch in the classic slow arc. Soon I was a little sleepy, and then I had to relax an urge to roll over in my bed and lay on my stomach, something I occasionally did to get to sleep. Instead I kept watching the watch, and I did start to feel my eyes closing. I didn’t even think of resisting it, after all, this is what I’d invited her for. Soon my eyes were shut, and I still saw the watch, it’s gold angles making the harsh reading light softer somehow. I felt relaxed, and, for some reason, nodded my head. Then I woke up.

She looked at me, her eyes not believing what she saw. “What?” I asked, and she composed herself. “Were you faking?” she asked, and I looked at her. “You put me under?” I asked her, rudely ignoring her question, I know, but it seemed all the answer she needed. “Do you remember it?” she asked incredously. I yawned a little, and said “Not really. Just a kinda going to sleep, and then waking up.” I looked her in the eye, “Should I remember anything?” She shook her head, not liking, but at least understanding the question. “No. I just swung the watch and after a while your eyes closed while I kept saying ‘Watch the watch and relax’ and then I asked if you were totally relaxed and you nodded your head.", she replied. I’m not terrible at reading people’s eyes, and nothing in her’s indicated she was lying, so I just nodded. She looked excited, “So...what now?” she asked, and her eyes lit up like Christmas trees. I looked at her. “Well, what do you want?", I asked and she grinned, “Let me do it again?” I grinned, she was like a kid with a new toy. “Well...I don’t know. What are you going to do if you put me under again?” Her eyes dimmed a little as she realized she hadn’t thought of that. “I don’t know.", she replied, sounding somewhat defeated.

I thought a second and said, “Ok. Let’s settle down and talk here. What do you want from this little encounter.” “To try one of those long orgasms”, she replied quickly. I grinned, “So sex basically?” She looked a little sheepish, which I didn’t expect from her given some of the stuff she’d told me, then she slowly nodded. “Ok”, I said, “Do you want sex from me?” I don’t know why I asked it, but there it was, and I’ve learned that embarrassing as things can be, it’s better to accept them and go on. She looked a little shocked at the question, her eyes again flashing, but this is nothing I haven’t done online and I guessed it was the subject rather than the manner. “I’m not sure”, she replied, her eyelids drooping. It occured to me, She’s going under and I, on the fly, decided to continue the un-intended induction. My eyes locked on her’s and I tried to lower the tone of my voice, as well as match her breathing. “You’re not sure you want to have sex with me?” She nodded again, her eyes drooping more this time, “You should think about it then Danielle”, I soothed. “Just let your mind roam over the idea of having sex with me. Take your time, and know there’s no pressure. If you don’t really want sex with me, I don’t want you to have sex with me.” I continued, almost in a light monotone. Her eyes were almost closed, though her head only seemed to drop a little. I could still easily see her eyes, or rather, her lidded eyes. “Let your mind moll it over Danielle. Sex with me, is it what you desire?” I had leaned closer and was now almost whispering in her ear. I wasn’t meaning to get an answer, but the reply came “Yes.” in a soft voice.

I was shocked. Wow. I was still a virgin, and though I didn’t often get the chance to change the situation, I never really wanted to. I was actually glad I was a virgin and was planning to stay that way until I was married. But now....? “Danielle, can you hear me?” I asked lightly “Yes.” she replied still in a soft voice. “Danielle, I’m going to wake you up by counting up from three. Ok? As I count, you’ll be more and more awake, and when you awake, you’ll remember what we’ve said, but you will not remember being asleep ok?” “Yes.” she said softly one more time. “Three......feeling a little more awake now......Two......more awake Danielle.......One.” I said, and for some reason snapped my fingers. She looked at me, sheepishly. “Yes, I think I do want to have sex with you.” I looked at her again, “You’re sure?” I asked, hoping I hadn’t inadvertantly stuck something in her mind to make her desire me. I wasn’t sure I wanted to have sex with her yet. She didn’t answer, but reached for her sweater bottom and started to pull it up.

I stopped her before it got above her mid-riff. “Hold on Danielle. I don’t know if I’d like to have sex with you.” She looked almost hurt at that, so I tried to soften it by saying “I told you I was a virgin, and I’m not sure I want to lose that yet.” This at least seemed to ease her temper. “Ok, so now that I’m all hot about this, you don’t know?” she accused, not angerily really, but I could she wasn’t happy. I just looked at her again. “Let me think about it. We have all weekend, and that’s plenty of time for me to decide if that’s what I want.” She didn’t look happy, but accepted it. “So can I put you under again then?” she asked. I shook my head, “My turn.”

“Okay.” she said, “What do I do?” I said “Lay down. Do you want the bed or the floor?” She looked at me with a playful smile, “Decided already?” I grinned and felt my cheeks blush, but shook my head and said “No, but I’m going to give you a nice relaxing massage.” She laid down on the floor. “Want a pillow?” I asked, knowing that the floor wasn’t the best place for the head to be. “Sure.” she said, and I placed a pillow on the floor. It was almost a dream when she sunk her head into it. “Okay. If you don’t like what I’m doing, speak up and I’ll stop” She agreed and I began at her neck, slowly rubbing in small circles where the neck meets the shoulders, then going slightly up and rubbing just her neck, then in toward the middle, and rubbing the nerve junction. “Just relax Danielle” I’d say at regular intervals as I worked on her neck and shoulders until I felt almost nothing pressing against my fingers. I continued off to her right side, kneading her shoulders and heading to her arms, still saying “Just relax Danielle” but just a little more softly than before. As before, massaged untill it felt as if I had limp pasta in my arms and continued down her back, still repeating my phrase to her. As I worked my way down, I decided to split it at her waist, and rub both her waist and just below her cute butt, (tell me there’s a way to ignore a butt encased in near skin-tight jeans?) and then continue through her legs, one at a time. Then I again massaged her back, this time from the bottom up to her shoulders, and then along her left shoulder, repeating my phrase all the time. When I finished, I was looking at her eyes again. She was either pretending, or was really under. Judging from the last time, I figured it to be the latter. “Danielle?” I asked lightly “Yes.” was the mummbled reply. “Are you hypnotised?” I asked. “Yesssss...", she sighed, and she almost visably relaxed some more, though how she did it, I couldn’t tell you. “Do you like it?” I asked and again she replied with a breathy yes that just about made me want to forget all the ethincs I had decided to hold myself to. “Danielle, I’m going to wake you up now, and you’re going to remember everything from when I started to give you the massage.” And I gently counted up from three again, and she looked at me. “You could’ve...", she started and I looked at her, dead in the eye. “Yeah. And trust me when I say it was a challenge not to. Do you realize how sexy you sound when you talk like that?” She grinned. “And you let me remember all of it.” She sounded surprised by this. “I worked hard to procure my reputation as a gentleman pervert!” I teased, mocking indignity. She grinned again, and inside I thought, God, why did you give me such a pain-in-the-ass concience??

“Ok. So now what?", she asked. Her eyes slid down my chest, and I knew what she was hoping, but I’d concentrated on the massage and hadn’t thought about...other topics. “Well, I could show you around town, or what’s not around town.” I grinned, “This town doesn’t have much to do.” We agreed on eating something and seeing a movie. We went, and both of us enjoyed ourselves, and I noticed one more thing. If I looked at her eyes, in just the right light she’d go back to sleep, though open eyed, so I did my concious best to avoid doing too much of that. She didn’t seem to notice, as she did her best to convince me that her and me could, and should, “hook up”. The movie was a drama that a friend of mine had told me was good (it’s nice to have a friend working as manager of a movie theater, saves all the trouble of figuring out which ones would be suitible for any occasion). Then I took her back to the dorms.

I held the door for her again, trying to get my key out of the door lock and then made sure that the door wouldn’t be opened by anyone outside. She grinned, “So now what?” “I did think about it. And I had a wonderful time with you, which says something cause a wonderful time in this town is a tough thing sober, but I don’t want to lose my virginity yet.” I told her, watching her face go from anticipation to almost tears. “But,” I continued, and she looked up, hope in her eye, “if you want to experience that super orgasim, I think I can do something. Do you trust me?” She now looked cautious. “W..What do you have in mind?” “Well, either way I’d have to put you back to sleep, and give you the suggestion. But, I possibly could just uhm...", I tried to find a delicate way of putting it, but soon settled for blunt, “eat you out?” She looked at me. “You won’t fuck me, but you don’t mind eating me out?” I grinned, “Well, like I said, I’m new at this, so I can’t tell if you’ll like it or not, but I can do my best, and if you orgasim, it’ll be like you were wanting.” She looked at me for a while. “You’ll have to put me under again huh?” I nodded. Slowly she agreed, and this time I tried what I’d learned, just gazing into her eyes, and watching her fall.

“Danielle, are you asleep?” I knew the answer as she had collapsed into my arms and I’d set her in the nearby chair. “Yesss” “Listen to me and go deeper as you hear my voice.” She relaxed more, and I gently guided her to lay down on the bed. “Danielle, you are relaxing more and more, aren’t you?” She nodded slightly. “And the more relaxed you become, the more relaxed you want to be right?” Again a slight nod. “And now you’re becoming aware of something new. You’re becoming aware of a heat rising in you as you relax. A tingling that tickles your pussy and breasts. It’s getting stronger and stronger the more you relax. It’s a good tingling that you want more of, isn’t it Danielle?” She nodded again, her legs starting to move around and her arms moving up to her sweater. “And as you relax your arms and legs more, you notice that this feeling increases doesn’t it?” Her legs and arms started to relax again, moving down to where they were previously. She nodded. “Danielle, I want to help you release this feeling, but you have to help me by telling me what you’d like me to do when I’m helping you. Understand.” She nodded again. “Danielle, I’m going to wake you up, and when I do, you’re going to feel extremely horny. You’ll want to take off all your clothes, but you must not remove mine. Do you understand?” This time she shook her head and frowned. “Danielle, I can’t help you release that arrousel if you take off my clothes. All I need is to lick and suck on your pussy. As you help me by telling me what you like, you’ll go closer and closer to orgasim. And when you orgasim you’ll find that it’s the most increabily intense orgasim that you’ve ever had. And it will continue for as long as you can stand it. You’ll come down from it very slowly, and when you’re done, you’ll relax like you are now, totally relaxed and listening to my voice.” She nodded. Oh please, oh please, oh please. “Danielle, when you wake up, you’ll forget everything from the time I nodded my head till now.” She nodded. “Three......two........one.”

Her eyes opened, and I read lust in them. She didn’t even get off the bed to take off her clothes, but just worked them down and off of her. Then she grabbed my head and pulled it deep into her pussy. To be honest, I almost recoiled like she was a snake, but after a second to get my bearings, I started to lick her, as erotically as I could, starting from her outer lips, and slowly working in. To her credit, Danielle was fullfilling her post-hypnotic suggestions wonderfully. “OOOOooohhhh more, more, please!” she was begging, and I did my best to keep up, “Deeper, deeeeeeeppppper!” she cried, and I worried that the nieghbors might hear. “Eat me, eat me, eat me” she was chanting it like a mantra and I could feel her tense up. Got her too horny I thought as she came hard, almost choking me with her juice. She came. Hard and long. I was cumming myself though my dick hadn’t been touched all night. I tried to take it, but it was over my face in a minute. She came down from her wave after about 10 minutes.

As per the suggestions, she drifted down into trance, and relaxed almost to the point that I couldn’t detect her breathing. “Danielle, was that good?” She nodded, and a big smile came over her face. “I’m glad you enjoyed yourself Danielle. I need to ask you a question though.” She nodded her assent. “Have you ever tasted yourself?” She shook her head. “Danielle, you made quite a mess, and I’m afraid I need to have some help from you to clean it up.” She nodded. I leaned closer, so that my cum covered face was under her nose. “Danielle, can you smell that?” She nodded. “That’s a wonderful smell isn’t it?” She nodded again. “You would love to try something that smelled so good wouldn’t you?” She nodded once more. “Danielle, this time when you wake up, you’ll try some of the cum on my face left from your orgasim, and discover that you love the way it tastes, and you will lick it off my face, isn’t that right?” She nodded. “Also, Danielle, you like how you feel right now? Totally relaxed and free?” She nodded. “Would you like a way to return here?” She nodded once more. “Danielle, when you hear me say ‘Sleep Dani’, you’re going to relax and return to this wonderful place, aren’t you?” She nodded. Oh my God, did I really do what I think I did? “You will only respond to me saying ‘Sleep Dani’, won’t you?” She nodded. “And you will never remember anything from just before I spoke to just after you wake, but always obey the suggestions given while you are so totally relaxed?” She nodded. “Good girl Danielle. When you awaken, you’ll forget everthing after your orgasim.” I couldn’t help myself, and gently carressed her bare chest. “Three.......two.......one.”

She woke, and looked at me, and then with her finger she gently wiped a bit of her cum off my face. She tasted it, and then attacked me, pinning me to the floor while she tried to lick my face. Several times we kissed, and I was amazed at how she was doing. When she finished, she looked at me, “Wow! I can’t believe I came like that. And you only licked me...” her eyes seemed to glaze a little, “...and..sucked me...” glazing a little more, “..and ate me...” eyes down and she started to repeat “licked me, sucked me, ate me”. “Danielle,” I said in a relaxed voice, “what’re you doing?” “I’m so hot...” and then she continued with her routine. “Danielle, I want you to relax. You’re cooling down... relax....” I started again. She slowed her litany, but continued it. “Now, you’re cooling down....down...so relaxed and cool...” Slower, but still going. I continued, and eventually worked her to silence. “Now Danielle, what just happened?” “I thought of you eating me, licking me, sucking me, and I got hotter, and hotter.", she was starting to work herself up again. “Relax Danielle...relax. You’re not going to get hotter as you think of me.” She seemed to stop for a second, but restarted, a little slower. Again we kept it up and soon, she was relaxed again.

I woke her up and she seemed fine. We talked, and she seemed a little reluctant to call it a night. “Uhm...not to be rude, but it’s getting late and I’m getting tired” I said, trying to be nice, “I’ll give you the bed and take the rug if you like.” “Oh...I thought...we might...", she giggled, “share...the bed I mean.” I grinned “Ok..but no funny stuff.” She put her hands in mock surrender “I wouldn’t dream.” And we both laid down, snuggling close since the bed was designed for only one person.

* * *

I woke up with something in my arms, and then remembered what was going on. Gently I moved her hair and just watched her cheek. God she’s beautiful. I thought, silently cursing myself for not accepting her offer of sex, while at the same time trying to remind myself that I wanted to give my virginity to my wife. So I’m old fashioned. I felt her move back against me, and then jump. “Oh...Sorry, forgot where I was.", her British accent sounding like an angel’s voice. She stretched, and I gently rubbed her shoulders, and neck. “It’s OK, I did about the same thing when I woke up.” I told her, grinning. “You jumped and gave yourself a neck rub?", her voice teasing me with the traces of the smile I knew must be on her lips. I leaned down and gave her a kiss on the base of her neck, “No...the back rub was administered by the Swedish girl I keep in the closet.” She looked at me, still smiling. “You’re kidding right?” I nodded, “Can’t affored to keep one...thought about getting some of the smarter guys to design a robot though...” She just snuggled against me some more. “Maybe if you ask nicely, I’ll get a blonde wig and give you a back rub?", she murmured, just loud enough for me to hear, and I can’t think of a man not responding to such an invitation. She didn’t seem to mind the feel of a jean-encased throbbing cock against her though, since her hand reached over and held me closer. Then she turned around, our lips were close, and I, in some wonderful haze, pressed closer, giving in just a little more to my passion. After far to short a time, the kiss broke, and again we held each other. “So did you enjoy your ‘super orgasim’ last night Danielle?” I asked her, trying to keep from using my trigger and giving both of us a fairly decent time on the bed. Danielle grinned, “It was amazing...I don’t think I’ve cum like that EVER!", she kissed me again, “Thank you.” Her hand moved down to cup my crotch, and I fought the urge to let her, but took her hand in mine and gently kissed her cheek, “My pleasure.” She seemed a little put off, but tried something new. “It couldn’t have been too good for you though luv.", she had a mischievous grin, “You did all the work, and I got all the reward.” I touched her lips with my finger. “Actually, I DID cum, meaning I’m going to have to do up a load of laundry sometime in the near future...and after I take a shower.” She smiled at that, “Want some company” I grinned, “Actually, I’d love to, but the showers here are so small...I have to contort my body to try and wash my hair.” She pouted. Why do girls looks so good when they pout? I really didn’t want to get up, but I’m sure she was going to do something some time, and I probably wasn’t going to say ‘No’, so it seemed the safest course of action.

Extracting myself from her was pleasently erotic, as everytime I moved she tried to pin the limb down with her body. Then when I tried to modestly strip, she decided to help, though I wore my underwear to the bathroom. I’ll admit though, when I stepped in the shower, I was half-hoping she’d open the door and squeeze in, and half-scared she’d do just that. Plus, I didn’t know if two people could even fit in the shower stall. I finally exited the shower, and found that she’d stolen my towel. I grinned. Ok..do I want this or not? I almost laughed when she knocked on the door, “You’ve gotta come out of there some time....” I tentively opened the door and peeked out to see if I could just grab the towel.

She stood there, towel draped around her. “Are you about done with the shower?", she asked, her eyes glinting playfully. I had to guess she wasn’t wearing much underneath it, which was confirmed when I looked behind her and saw her shirt laying on the floor. “I think I’ll need to borrow some of your clothes babe.” she said calmly as she opened the door wider, exposing me. She grinned, and walked past me, her hand gently rubbing over my hardening cock. I looked at her, smiling myself, and started into my room, then reached over, took the towel, and pulled it off her. She grabbed the end of it, and I wound up pulling her on top of myself. “I thought you didn’t want me on top...” she whispered in my ear. I couldn’t speak, trying to sort out what I was thinking and she kissed my chest. I pulled her up and gently kissed her lips. She looked at me, her eyes asking things that niether of us wanted to say. I rolled over, and pinned her arms to the floor above her head, and then drew up and lightly kissed down from her hands to her shoulders. For her part, she was doing everything to keep my every inch of my body in contact with every inch of hers. I grinned as I started to place light butterfly kisses on her shoulders and neck, working down to her chest. I lightly nuzzled her breast with my nose, my eyes looking into her’s. I looked down and with just my lips, kissed her nipple, already erect. I moved and kissed the other one, exactly the same. My hands slid down her arms and soon I began to knead and massage her breasts, as I planted a light kiss in the valley between them, and continued kissing down the middle of her body, nearing her pussy, which was already releasing heat against my body. At the apex of her triangle, I stopped, and just lightly touched my lips, then nodded down to barely tease her with my nose, and breath. She moved her hips, trying to gain a contact, but aside from a light touch from my tongue, I wouldn’t allow it. She’d cum much too fast last night, and this morning I wanted us both to enjoy it.

I had to hold her hands down to keep her from shoving my face in her pussy again, but I think she enjoyed herself anyway, as I kissed her outer folds, and gently licked them. I decided to keep her warm down there, and moved my body up to her chest, using my hand to carass her love nest. She almost immediately tried to impale herself on my finger, thought I continually pulled it out and returned to rubbing around her, while giving attention to her tits. She managed to sneak one of her hands down, lubricate it with her juices, and start stroking my cock, though when exactly she did this would be a hard thing to guess. Soon, teasing became less a pleasure and more a chore, so we let it go and basically fucked ourselves silly.

We layed on the floor, my cock still inside her, though rapidly shrinking. I kissed her again, and she kissed back. “You didn’t use any suggestions on that one, did you?” she asked. I shook my head, still basking in the afterglow. I saw her smile, “You look pretty out of it.” I kissed her again and replied, “You did a good job on me.” She rolled on top of me, and leaned down, gently kissing me. “I wanna put you under again...” she said. “Wouldn’t be hard...I’m pretty spent now as is.” I said without thinking. She grinned and slightly swayed back and forth on me, making parts of her body...more eye catching. “I know you like ‘em.", she cooed. I grinned, “Why wouldn’t I?” She continued to sway, and I continued to watch. I was half under when she started to talk. “Relaxing...more and more relaxing...” she kept repeating it, and soon I conciously knew I was out, but that didn’t seem to help the situation. I didn’t know what she was saying, or what I was saying for that matter, but I knew we were talking. Eventually, I woke up, and she seemed...angry. I was scared.

“You fuck!", she nearly screamed. I looked at her, a quizical expression on my face. “You ... you ... you bastard! You put me under and made me a slut!” I was as shocked as she was. I tried to say so, but all I could do was move my mouth, no words seemed to come out. Now she was grinning, and it wasn’t the kind one associates with surprise or happiness. “Oh..are we having a bit of trouble talking?” her British accent, so sweet before, was making me wish I’d planned something in the way of a slow death. She got up, and looked at me on the floor, “Oh well...should’ve expected this from an American. But don’t worry my pet,” I didn’t like the way she said “my pet”, and again I tried to tell her that I didn’t know what she was talking about, but I met with the same results. “I ‘fixed’ you. Now I don’t have to deprive myself of that wonderful tongue, and I won’t have to worry about you becoming unruly.” She walked over and picked up the towel, going into the shower. “You’d better get dressed, my pet.” she said as the door closed and I heard the shower come on.

I decided that the best way to defend myself was first to convince her to let me talk, and the best path to that end was to comply with her wishes. So I quickly got into my undies, pants, and a shirt. I was looking for a pair of socks and my shoes when she came out, towel on her head. I looked at her and felt myself fall to my knees. She was grinning, I could tell. “Good. My suggestions seem to be holding...” I looked at her with a pleading look in my eyes, trying to pantomime a request for my voice. “You want to speak?", she asked, her voice teasing. I nodded, like a school boy who’s been caught by a teacher. “Very well, my pet, you may speak, but if you try anything funny you’ll fall deeper into my power” I felt my voice return. For someone who didn’t know much about it when we talked, she sure seems to have done the research “What did I do?", I asked. Seemed a logical question. She seemed ready to pop at it though. “You hypnotised me. Then you made me cum. And THEN you made it so I’d go under whenever you wanted to!” I looked at her, confused “The TRIGGER you asshole!” Oh shit “But I didn’t do anything. I don’t know why, but I put it there. I never intended to do anything with it.” She stopped for a moment, as if considering. “You can’t be lying. By now you’d be too scared to.” Too scared to? She walked closer. “Who am I?", she asked. Danielle, who else would you be “Mistress Danielle” came, almost reflexively, out of my mouth. Please don’t tell me... “Well..seems that those suggestions didn’t do to bad. Tell me the truth, my pet, did you intend to do anything with the trigger?” Hell no. “Not conciously, Mistress Danielle.” Wha??? “What do you mean, my pet?” Yeah! What do you mean, HER pet “It was a secret fantasy to have a woman at my beck and call Mistress.” I heard the “pet” say. “But you never intended to do anything?", she pressed. This is news to me “No Mistress.” came the reply. She thought about it, and walked to the bed. “Lick my pussy, slave, while I consider what you’ve told me.” I crawled over to her and gently started to my task. To tell the truth, I’d have to say I was sporting an obscene hard-on at the time, but the pure anger kept me from really enjoying the fun. Danielle didn’t seem to have too much problem enjoying it as she grabbed my head and, in a repeat of last night, almost sufficated me on the folds of her privates. It wouldn’t have been a bad way to go...now that I think about it.

She was coming down from her high, rubbing my hair as though I were a cat. As per her instructions, I eased her decent by kissing her legs and around her pussy. “I’ve thought about what you were saying, my pet, and I’ve decided you’re telling me the truth. As much because I made it impossible to lie to me as I just don’t think you’d do something like that from what I know of you.” Hope arose. “However,” Hope left. “You still did that to me. So I’ll make you a deal. I’ll let you put me under one more time, to remove it. And then I’ll remove my commands. Deal?” “Yes mistress.” my voice not quite conveying the eagerness with which I was agreeing. “Ok. Put me under and remove your little suggestion.” Given her permission, it seemed I had no problems at all looking her in the eyes and putting her under hypnosis. “Deep my beautiful Danielle. Deeply asleep in hypnosis. From now on, all the suggestions I gave to you will cease to affect you. They’re just words.” I woke her up and tried to look her in the eyes, but the suggestions she’d given me seemed to kick in and couldn’t seem to get my eyes above her waist. “Did you do as I asked?” “Yes Mistress Danielle.” “Would you like me to take my suggestions off you now?” Yes Mistress Danielle “No Mistress Danielle. NO???? She seemed as surprised as I was. “No my pet?” “Mistress, I want to be controlled and dominated by you. It’s always been a fantasy to have a woman I trust control me.” “And you trust me, my pet.” “Yes Mistress.” the firmness in the statement made me shudder, though I wasn’t doing a thing. “Fine, then let me put you under again dear, and I will take care of you.” Almost instantly, my body relaxed, and focused on her. My mind, it seemed, soon couldn’t resist, and I slipped under hypnosis myself. I awoke later, time lost on me. “So now what am I?” That was my voice?!?!? Danielle grinned. “I... altered the commands I gave you.” Nervously, I asked, “How do you mean ‘altered’?” She smiled even more. “Well, first, I went ahead and lost that ‘love slave’ thing. It’s nice on occasion, but just not all the time. Also, I pretty much let you go, with the exception of a post-hypnotic suggestion to put you under.” I looked at her. “You said you trusted me.", she replied to the unspoken question. “So I’m to be your boy-toy?” I said, half-resigned to my fate. Her head shook, “No. You’re my lover, and you just like a dominant woman. When we’re out in public, we’ll be like ussual, and when we’re playing, we’ll play.” I wasn’t sure how to interpret that, but it didn’t sound bad. “Maybe I can take that...” “Oh little man...you will...", she said, a gleam in her eye, which I recognized as lust, again. “Fuck me my boy-toy!” she ordered. I grinned as I freely walked over and began to kiss and excite her. “Yes my Mistress.” I said between kisses.

The End