The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WARNING: “My Favorite Restaurant” is a fictional work containing graphic sexual material, and must not be read by anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, or if you are offended by such material, you are commanded by the Goddess of Reasonableness to stop reading immediately. Those who continue reading do so at their own risk, and (hopefully) for their own pleasure. This story was written by Pinky, and is copyrighted © April 1998 by NJG, and all rights are reserved. The right to reproduce this story in print and on electronic archives is hereby granted on a limited basis by the author, provided (1) access to it is made free of charge, and (2) the text of the story remains unaltered, including this disclaimer prominently displayed in its entirety at the beginning. Any resemblance of the characters and events depicted in this story to any real people and events is unintentional, coincidental and extremely amusing. Any comments or questions regarding “My Favorite Restaurant” (FD, MC/hyp, FETISH/ass) should be sent directly to Pinky, at , a fairly permanent email address.

Thank you for your patronage. Please come again.
* * *

My Favorite Restaurant

(by Pinky)

My new favorite restaurant is a place you might have heard of. It’s famous for its sexy waitresses, in hot pants and tank tops that really show off their assets. It’s called Tooties.

There has been some controversy around this chain, and let me tell you right now, it’s all a waste of time. There’s nothing wrong with the idea of women strutting their stuff for the customers, if that’s what they want to do. Besides, they get paid well, and their customers get what they come for.

So, how did this restaurant become my favorite? Me, a man who calls himself a feminist, who cares deeply about women in and out of the workplace, who wants nothing more than to see women and men treated equally. How did I become such a big fan? That’s a good question, and to this day, it puzzles even me.

One day, not too long ago, I found myself going to a job interview near one of the newest Tooties locations. At the time, I didn’t know much about the place, just that there was a controversy about it. Men seemed to love it, and women mostly took the opposite opinion.

There had been one highly publicized April Fools’ Day where men had consented to dress up as waitresses at one of the restaurants, and that was about all I could remember. I stopped by the window on my way into the interview, to see what it looked like. Throughout the interview, I kept thinking about going back, to have lunch and get a closer look. I was real curious to see what everyone was talking about.

On my way out of the interview, I swung by the window again, and peaked in. I still wasn’t sure I could make it through the front door. I was too embarrassed. I mean, after all, this was Tooties! What was a self-respecting gentleman like me doing, even THINKING about going in there?!

I wandered by the front door and saw a drop-dead hostess with her back to me, talking to a woman behind the cash register. She was flexing her toes, and showing off her ass in a very provocative, yet innocent way. The woman behind the counter caught me staring, and I froze.

“Come on in,” she said in a friendly voice, very nonjudgmentally. “Take a look around, and have something to eat,” she said sweetly, as her colleague turned to me and smiled, still flexing her toes innocently.

“I, uh...” I couldn’t think of how to respond to her invitation. “I’m not really that hungry,” I said apologetically at last.

“That’s okay, you don’t have to eat a whole banquet,” she said. “We have small snacks and big ones, whatever you like.” She flashed a smile, and caressed me gently with her eyes.

The hostess, with her backside still facing me, looked herself up and down, as if admiring her own form. My eyes followed, as she kept flexing her toes, and bending over ever so slightly to show off her cute little rear end.

I was just a little bit charmed by the two women, and finding my resistance weakening. “Oh, why not,” I conceded, and I went in.

There were people scattered throughout the place, but it was not packed by any means. Most of the tables had only men, but one or two tables had women mixed in, or children. I thought, this seems like a pretty normal crowd.

The waitresses all had on the same pink hot pants, sheer-to-waist pantyhose, sneakers and tank tops. They all looked really cute! I couldn’t understand why women would want to come to a restaurant like this, or who would think it appropriate to bring their kids.

I got my menu, and looked up only to see the waitresses collecting across from me. They sat me right in front of the waitress station, where the waitresses send the kitchen their orders and pick up their food when it’s ready. It took me only a brief moment to realize that I’d be treated to an almost continuous parade of sexy waitresses coming and going right in front of me!

I tried to concentrate on the menu, but my attention kept wandering to the waitresses coming and going. Boy was it hard!

My waitress came by and introduced herself. “I’m Candy,” she said in a cute, girlish tone. “Can I get you anything to drink while you look at the menu?”

I said “Hi, Candy,” out of respect for the waitress profession. A politely asked for some water, and some more time to think.

She asked me if she could answer any questions, just as my attention wandered to catch the awesome sight of a waitress bending over in front of me to pick up something on the floor. I couldn’t hide my distraction, and Candy only smiled as she watched my head turn back to her, slightly embarrassed.

I regained my composure, and thanked her somewhat awkwardly, adding “If I have any questions, I’ll let you know.”

“I’ll come back in a few minutes, then,” she said sweetly. She strutted as she walked away, deliberately wiggling her rear end in my direction.

I tried looking at the menu again, but couldn’t decide on what I wanted. Waitresses were coming and going, as before, and I found myself completely absorbed by their activities. Walking by in all directions, reaching up to grab the little clip to slide their orders over to the kitchen, bending over to get the food, and just generally hanging out right in front of me, in their sexy outfits.

Their legs were, on the whole, stunning. I could never imagine seeing a better collection of female legs, except perhaps if I was watching the Rockettes or something. I was really getting dazed and confused.

Candy came by again to ask if I was ready to order, and all I could say was “Uh, not yet.”

She looked at my water and noticed it was almost empty. She asked me if I wanted more water.

I said I did, and she disappeared to get some, again wiggling her ass seductively as she walked away. Watching her come and go was getting me hot, and as soon as she filled my water I began to drink it down again, so I could ask her as soon as possible for another refill.

Once again I got lost in the parade of waitresses in front of me, and when she returned to take my order, I was no closer to deciding than I was when I first sat down. I had no rational way to explain my lapse, without admitting that I was distracted by the pretty waitresses all around me. That was clearly not an option, so I decided to play dumb. I awkwardly asked her what she would recommend, claiming I just wanted to find a dish they did particularly well.

She walked around next to me and leaned over next to me to point to a few things on the menu. She put her arm on my shoulder, and I could feel her hair touch my face as she leaned over me. I could almost smell her, though she was wearing no perfume. The combined effect of all this femininity was overwhelming me! I was suddenly very weak, and felt a tingling sensation building inside me. I looked at her face, now only inches away from mine. I almost wanted to just lean over and nuzzle my face in her neck or kiss her cheek, but I restrained myself.

“That sounds good,” I said softly, finding it hard to hide my aroused and subdued condition.

She thanked me and smiled, saying “I know you’re going to enjoy it.” Then she added, smiling and tossing her hair with a twist of her head, “Absolutely all the guys do!”

I couldn’t even remember what I had ordered, but I believed her with all my might. I knew if she said I was going to enjoy it, that I was really going to enjoy it. If she said it, it was true, and it was all I needed to know.

She wiggled her rear as she walked over to the waitress station, and I stared hungrily at each little twitch it made. I simply could not turn away, as she reached up to clip my order onto the wire and send it sliding over to the kitchen. Her lovely, round behind was all I could see. She turned and walked over to an empty table a few yards away from me, and she leaned over carefully to clean it up. As far as I was concerned, there was nothing else going on, other than this. I had an absolutely perfect view of her exceptionally cute butt, in those shorter-than-short gym shorts, and there was nothing else that could possibly tear my attention away. She bent over to pick up a napkin somebody had dropped, and I squeaked audibly at this spectacular momentary view of her flawless behind. I could see the seems of her pantyhose peaking out from under the crotch of her shorts, and my blood was racing uncontrollably.

Another waitress woke me from my stupor, and refilled my water. “Enjoying yourself?” she asked with a smile, looking right at me, expecting an answer.

“Why, er, uh—yes, I am,” I said, startled. “Thank you for asking.”

“My pleasure,” she said.

Candy reached up again to send another order to the kitchen, and the sight grabbed my attention once again.

“What is it you like best?” she said, as she sat down next to me, watching my attention go back and forth.

“I, uh... er, I like the atmosphere,” I managed to say, being as vague as possible but not really lying.

“The ‘atmosphere’?” she echoed with a devilish smile on her face. “And what exactly is it that you like about the atmosphere?”

“I, uh, like the girls—eh, I mean, the waitresses. They’re very friendly.” I caught myself. “Like you, for instance—” I glanced quickly at the badge on her chest, “um, Desiree.”

“We’re not ‘girls’ though, you know,” She offered. “We’re women.”

“Yes, I can see—I mean, I know.”

“Oh, you can see that, can’t you? You’re very observant.” She could tell I was stumbling, and she was intent upon catching me in the act. Her eyes seemed to pierce me, and she gave me all of her attention while I squirmed.

“What do you do for a living?” she asked, as I tried to look away from all the pretty waitresses milling about in front of me.

“I work for myself. I’m self employed.” I said, trying to sound like I meant it.

“Oh, so you’re unemployed,” she said, jokingly.

“How’d you know?” I asked, puzzled.

“Just a guess. You don’t look like you have anywhere else to go.” “I don’t?”

“No, you look like you’re settling in here.” I blushed, embarrassed. “Oh, don’t worry, we like that. You’re welcome to stay as long as you like.”

“I am?” I asked.

“Of course you are, dear.” She was sounding awfully friendly. “In fact, it seems like some of our customers almost never leave. And they keep coming back.”

“They must like it here. Is the food that good?”

“Well, the food is pretty good, I have to admit.”

“I can’t wait to see.”

“Oh, you’ll see, alright,” she said ominously, as she got up and left my table. I was afraid to ask her what she meant by that last remark.

Candy came back in what seemed like only a few minutes, with my steak sandwich. I had been so distracted by the coming and going of the pretty waitresses, time must have flown by without me knowing it. It was weird.

She put her hand on my shoulder as she placed the dish in front of my, and I got a sudden erection.

“Enjoy your meal,” she said.

“Thanks, I will.” I replied, looking up at her perfectly shaped eyes. I really meant it, and she knew it. For that brief instant, it was like she could see right into my soul. I wanted that moment to last longer, but she turned and walked away before I could say any more. As she did so, I leaned my face gently against her hand as she removed it from my shoulder. I knew she could feel it.

She strutted her stuff as she walked away, and I just stared openly at her amazingly cute rear. Somehow, I though to myself, it was far more scrumptious than any steak sandwich could ever be. Before turning to eat my meal, I allowed myself a moment to wonder what it would be like to kiss the lovely, soft round globes of her ass. To feel the softness of her pantyhose caressing my chin and cheek. To gently place a kiss right on the cotton panel that covered her cute little crack.

I was hers, and she didn’t even know it.

Or maybe she did.

My sandwich got cold as I watched the lovely goddesses stroll by, back and forth, taking orders and delivering meals. I felt like I was in heaven. I didn’t want it to stop.

Candy came by, and asked if anything was wrong.

I looked right into her deep, deep eyes and said no, nothing was wrong. She asked me if my sandwich was alright, and without looking away from her, I said yes, it was terrific. She smiled, and said “Would you like to wrap the rest up, and take it home?”

I said no, I wasn’t finished.

She pointed out that I hadn’t even STARTED. I looked, and to my embarrassment, she was absolutely right. Not one bite had been taken out of my sandwich. Not one fry had been removed from the pile.

I didn’t know what to say. I wasn’t ready to leave, but I wasn’t going to eat much, considering the circumstances. I didn’t want to say the wrong thing, and have Candy walk away. But then, I had an idea! Sure, let her walk away, and come back again. I’d love to see her ass wiggling again, and watch her come back once more!

“Um, could I have some more water?” was the best I could come up with. My glass was almost full.

“Sure, hun,” she said, wiggling her ass like always, as she walked away. She came back with the water, and asked me again about the sandwich, if I’d like it wrapped up. I had been there over an hour, she pointed out, and yet nothing on my plate had been touched. I reached for a cold, hard french fry, and popped one into my mouth with a smile.

“Mmm good,” I muttered as clearly as possible, while forcing it down. “They’re a lot better hot,” she said, and walked away in a different direction, so I couldn’t follow her with my eyes.

She went over to Desiree, across the restaurant from me, and had a conversation while looking and pointing in my direction. I kept eating the cold fries, not wanting to arouse suspicion or encourage them to ask me to leave. I wanted to stay.

Desiree came by a few minutes later and asked me how I was doing.

“Fine,” I said a bit defensively. “I’m just enjoying my meal.” But she could see I was enjoying much more than just my meal, and she was there for precisely that reason.

“How would you like to come to the back room?” she asked. “Business is picking up, and we need this table for other customers. But we do have a nice table just your size in the back. If you don’t mind, that is.”

Now, how could I say no, I thought. But how could I give up my perfect seat, overlooking the waitress station?

“Um, which direction is it?” I asked, trying to put up some opposition. She pointed over to a door at one end of the restaurant. A few waitresses were coming out, along with a guy carrying a doggie bag. I convinced myself that perhaps it might be okay, because after all, I could always come back to eat here another day. I mean, this little show didn’t have to go on forever.

I walked with her, as we brought my table setting with us. I followed just far enough behind her to see her ass swinging gently in front of me. I got an instant erection again, although this one wasn’t as easy to hide, since I was standing up and carrying my plate.

She opened the door, and led me to the only table in the room. It was a small room, with a raised area across from the table, and a door leading out on the right side of the platform.

“You’ll be more comfortable here,” she said, as she patted me on the back and walked away.

The music began after only a few seconds. It was deep, rhythmic, pulsating. I could feel it. Then a waitress came in from the side door, in her hot little outfit, moving to the rhythm. She swayed her body gently, dancing in front of me on the raised area. She turned all the way around, holding her arms above her head and swirling her hips. Her hips. Her legs. Her ass.

How was I supposed to eat? The music took hold of me, and I felt myself getting weak. I watched her ass, swaying back and forth. I watched every movement of her legs. I watched, and I got very, very hard.

I could not understand what they were trying to do to me. Why they were treating me to this display.

I could hear traces of a feminine voice in the music, but I could not quite make out what it was saying. It sounded very sensual, and I just felt myself drifting away. Watching, listening, watching the dance, hearing the soft music and the feminine voice.

The voice began to get a little louder, and I could finally make out some of what it said.

“You like what you see” it whispered. “You like how you feel,” it continued. “You like to feel good at Tooties.”

“You like what you see, you like how you feel, you like to feel good at Tooties.”

Now I could make it out fairly clearly. It was repeating, at a level just below audible. But I could hear it clear enough, after a few repetitions. “You like what you see, you like how you feel, you like to feel good at Tooties. You like what you see, you like how you feel, you like to feel good at Tooties.”

The lights began to dim, and I could feel something coming over me. I was weak enough not having eaten, and watching the girl dance got me real hot and horny. But all this music, and the dim lights now were taking their toll. I felt myself fading, as I listened.

“You like what you see, you like how you feel, you like to feel good at Tooties.”

I heard myself repeat it now, “I like what I see, I like how I feel, I like to feel good at Tooties.” Yes, now I understood.

“I like what I see, I like how I feel, I like to feel good at Tooties.” I found myself repeating it over and over in my head, to the rhythm. As I watched to girl dance. Her ass, her legs. I like how I feel.

I like to feel good. I like what I see. All true. Nothing to argue about. Nothing whatsoever.

Now the rhythm began to change a little bit, and with it the words. I couldn’t make them out at first. But over and over the voice spoke them, and as with the others, I found these words echoing faintly in my head to where I could almost make them out. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing.

“You need to feel free, to get on your knees, and worship the girls at Tooties.” “You need to feel free, to get on your knees, and worship the girls at Tooties.”

After a few minutes, I found myself repeating these words aloud, like I was in a trance or something. Watching the girl dance, watching her legs, her ass, the soft shimmer of her pantyhose.

The words echoed in my head, “You need to feel free, to get on your knees, and worship the girls at Tooties.”

I found myself getting up, and approaching her. She turned as she danced, and looked at me while I approached her. She smiled, and pointed to the floor, just below the platform on which she was dancing. I looked there, but didn’t see anything. I didn’t understand.

The words echoed louder in my head, “You need to feel free, to get on your knees, and worship the girls at Tooties. You need to feel free, to get on your knees, and worship the girls at Tooties.”

“I need to feel free, to get on my knees, and worship the girls at Tooties.”

As she pushed my head down everso gently, I fell to my knees in front of her. At last I understood. This was my opportunity. The opportunity I had been waiting for. Of a lifetime.

She turned her back to me, and bent over slightly, putting her lovely, soft ass right in front of my face.

I need to feel free, to get on my knees, and worship the girls at Tooties.

I kissed her ass, right there. I kissed and I kissed. I kissed, and nuzzled, and kissed. I buried my face in her crack, feeling the softness of her pantyhose against my cheeks, and inhaling her fragrance deeply. I smelled her and kissed her, and rubbed my face all over her ass. Again and again, as the music played. I couldn’t stop.

When it was finally over, I didn’t know what had happened, or where I was.

The music had stopped, the lights came on full, and the girl disappeared. My food had been placed in a doggie bag, which had a picture of a guy on all fours sniffing the butt of a Tooties girl with a smile, and holding a bag labeled “Good Doggie”.

My wallet was on the table next to the bag, with about forty dollars taken out. The receipt said “Please come back soon!” in big letters, and when I read it, all I could think was that yes, obviously I would. I like what I see, I like how I feel, and I like to feel good at Tooties. It was that simple.

I’ve been back often since then, sometimes even taking the time to eat my food. The waitresses all know me by name, and smile when they see me come in. I know they really like me there, and that makes me feel good. Really good. No better feeling in the world, than knowing a bunch of drop-dead gorgeous girls in hot pants like to see me coming their way.

I’ve brought other guys there, and no matter how reluctant they were when the went, they’d always end up going back. They wouldn’t admit it, but I think it’s their favorite restaurant. I know it’s definitely mine.

In fact, I no longer go to any other restaurants at all. I don’t cook much any more at home, either.

I know there must be something I’m missing in all this, but for the life of me, I can’t figure out what it is.

All I know is that sometimes I really need to feel free, to get on my knees, and worship the girls at Tooties.

END