The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Imaginary Friend

Christmas Edition

Me again, with another gem from the past. As with the original, I’ve submitted this one in all its unedited glory, including the opening blurb.

-animus
* * *

No, this is not an additional chapter to my original story. Seeing as a few people have asked me to continue MIF in the past, I decided that the Summer special would be an ideal opportunity to let Mike and Oscar play a little. After all, Christmas happens in the summertime in Australia.

As with the last story, it’s not a literary masterpiece, just a bit of fun. Comments, flame and suggestions alike may be sent via the regular channels.

One additional note: the ever-helpful BlackRose has informed me that Americans do not use the word ‘beanie’. The word is descriptive of the type of hat Santa wears – a long, soft, conical hat with a pom-pom or something similar on the top.

And now that we’ve all been educated just a little bit... on to the story.

* * *
‘Twas the night before Christmas,
and all through the house,
not a creature was stirring...

Except Oscar.

“Ho, ho, ho!”

“Go away, Oscar,” I mumbled, my voice muffled by the pillow I had jammed over my head.

“C’mon, Mickey!” my little friend cried joyously. “Where’s your Christmas spirit?”

“I stabbed it with a butcher’s knife, and my patience along with it. Now get lost before I stuff you in a stocking and throw you out the window!”

Luckily for me, my family had long since gotten used to hearing me talk to myself in my room at night. Of course, they didn’t have to deal with a foot-tall blue creature prancing about in their bedrooms, cracking jokes and making a racket. Not that they would have noticed at this time of the year, anyway. It was a family tradition to visit my brother in Auckland for Christmas... a tradition I thumbed my nose at each and every year. Due to a long-running feud between my older brother and I, I was able to beg off and thus avoid a lengthy plane trip every year. Good for me... except that it left me alone to deal with Oscar.

“Now is that any way to treat your best friend?” Oscar asked. With a growl, I sat up and hurled my pillow in his general direction, catching him dead on and knocking him off my bed. A few seconds later he floated up off the floor, his hat askew – he’d replaced the usual top-hat with a Santa’s beanie – and still grinning. “C’mon, Mickey,” he said, his spirit undampened by my small act of violence, “don’t you know Santa’s coming tonight?”

“There is no Santa Claus,” I grated through clenched teeth. “It’s eleven-oh-fucking-clock in the PM. It’s time to be asleep, not prancing around singing about fictional characters.”

“Imaginary friends are fictional, too, aren’t they?” Well, that gave me pause, but only for a second.

“Bah! I wish.” And so it went on for some time. Giving up on sleep at around midnight, I crawled out of bed and rubbed my eyes, wondering if the local pizza place would deliver at this time of night on Christmas Eve. Probably not, but it was worth a try. “You hungry?” I asked the little blue annoyance, who had scrambled up onto my shoulder.

“Sure.”

“I’ll give you some pizza if you promise not to hassle me any more. Deal?”

“Deal!”

Somewhat less annoyed, I pulled on a T-shirt and made for the bedroom door. My fingers had just touched the doorknob when I heard a “THUNK!” and a muffled curse from downstairs. “Shit!” I hissed, snatching my hand away. “There’s somebody down there!”

“Duh!” said Oscar drily. “I told you, it’s Santa!”

“Shut the fuck up about Santa, will you? This is serious! There’s a burglar in my house, doing Christ knows what! What if he hears us up here?”

“If Santa hears you, he won’t leave you anything,” my little friend informed me. “You have to be sneaky if you—”

“Shut up!” I whispered, racing to my closet and fumbling around inside for something that resembled a weapon. My fingers closed around an ancient golf putter, probably my older brother’s. Hefting it and testing its weight, I nodded to myself, hoping that I looked a lot braver than I felt and, so armed, opened the door.

“You... you’re not going to HIT Santa Claus with that thing!” Oscar demanded incredulously.

If you don’t shut your annoying blue mouth I’ll hit YOU with it! I thought angrily in his direction.

“But... but—”

Look, if it’s Santa Claus, I promise not to hit him, okay? But if it’s a burglar, I get free reign. Sound fair?

“Well... alright, I guess,” Oscar conceded.

Finally, with some silence, I drew up the courage to go out into the hall. Sure enough, I heard the unmistakable sound of somebody moving around downstairs. With a silent curse, I made my way slowly to the stairs and went down, one careful step at a time. Having lived here all my life, I knew which steps were creaky, and which floorboards to avoid when I got down there. The intruder, however, had no idea and seemed to be actively seeking every creaky board in the house. By the time I reached the third step down I knew he was in the living room. Just a few more steps, and...

“Santa!” Oscar shouted, launching himself from my shoulder and flying down into the living room.

“Damn you, Oscar!” I cursed as I bolted down the rest of the way, hauling back to thump shit out of whoever the hell was down there. It was only when I’d started running that I remembered that I was the only one who could see or hear Oscar. “...Fuck!”

“Wait a minute!” Oscar protested. “You’re not Santa Claus!”

If I don’t get killed tonight, I vowed mentally, I’m going to shove this club sideways up your arse, Oscar!

“Why, no, little friend. I’m not Santa. My name is Liz. What’s your name?”

...which is when I came bounding into the living room, golf club held high above my head and a blood-curdling warcry on my lips.

“Hello there, Mickey!” said the ‘burglar’, a seventeen-ish looking girl dressed in a Santa outfit. “Let’s see, what do I have for you this year?”

My cry of “Die motherfucker!” died unspoken on my lips and I managed to make a high-pitched croak before fainting dead to the floor.

* * *

I must’ve watched the inside of my eyelids for a long time before I began to hear voices. At first I thought I must be coming around, then realised that I had to be dreaming.

“So, what exactly are you doing here?” I heard Oscar ask conversationally.

“Daddy’s got the flu, poor dear, and I have to make the rounds this year. You wouldn’t believe how hot this suit is! Why can’t Australia have winter at the same time as everyone else?”

Oscar, talking to somebody? No, definitely a dream.

“Oi! Sleepy head!” Oscar yelled in my ear, poking me in the face with a clawed finger. “I know you’re awake in there. C’mon, sit up and meet our guest.”

Then again...

I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was the very thing that had made me faint in the first place. Or, rather, the very person. It was hard to guess her height when she was kneeling beside me, but her age had to be around my own. Silvery-blonde hair fell from under her red beanie and flowed over her shoulder like a silken sheet to touch my chest. Her eyes were unbelievably blue, the deep, bright blue of a brilliant sapphire and twinkling merrily. She looked like the kind of person whose natural expression was a smile, an innately happy soul whose face simply wouldn’t accept a frown.

“Hi!” she said brightly, her smile deepening and showing more of her very even, very white teeth. “My name’s Liz, Elizabeth Claus. And you,” she touched my chest with a long, slender finger, “must be Mickey.”

“This,” I proclaimed weakly, “has got to be the freakiest wet dream I’ve ever had.”

“Michael!” Oscar scolded, appearing over the dream-girl’s shoulder and shaking a finger. “You do NOT talk to Santa Claus’s daughter like that! Apologise right now!”

“That’s okay, little friend,” Liz laughed, looking away for a moment and giving me a moment to eye the rest of her body. I had to wonder how it was possible for her to feel the heat in the nothing she was wearing. Sure, her suit was made of the same thick, red material as the shopping mall Santas, but it was a scoop-necked, sleeveless, one-piece affair with its white-trimmed skirt cut to about mid-thigh. In her current position this made for some very... interesting viewing. My eyes snapped back to her face just as she looked back to me, still wearing that gorgeous smile. “So,” she asked, “why do you think that this is a wet dream?”

“Firstly,” I stated, “there’s no such thing as Santa Claus. If there’s no Santa, there’s no Santa’s daughter, however hot she may be. Secondly, you can see Oscar. Nobody can see Oscar except me. Probably because I’m insane.” (I ignored Oscar’s indignant “Oi!” and kept my eyes on the object of this very strange fantasy.)

“And thirdly?” she asked, knowing that there was more.

“Thirdly? Thirdly, this is a wet dream because you have to be the most gorgeous girl I’ve ever seen in my entire life, especially in that getup you’re wearing. Not to be rude, but you look like the girl in the mall who takes the kids’ photos while they’re sitting on the fake Santa’s knee. The girl all the dads drool over while they wait in line for their kids to sit on some old pervert’s knee. Not to mention the throbbing ‘candy cane’ I seem to have sprouted,” I finished, gesturing to my boxers, which were doing very little to hide the thick, proud erection sticking up from my crotch. Normally I would have been embarrassed to have a strange girl see me with a boner. At this present moment I was convinced that this was a dream, and wasn’t worried.

Liz Claus glanced at my erection and gave me another one of those lovely smiles. “Okay,” she said, “that sounds reasonable. Except firstly, there is most definitely a Santa. Trust me on that one. Secondly, I’ve been living with elves my entire life. Elves are very similar to Oscar, so I can see him just fine. You’re not insane, just a little more perceptive than most people. And thirdly,” she said, her voice hardening as she grabbed my cock through my boxers, “I got my looks from my mother, who was quite the hottie in her day. Anything else you’d like to say?”

All through her little diatribe I had started to feel increasingly worried. When her fingers closed around my dick I knew that this was no dream. “Eep?” I squeaked.

“I thought so. Then again, I happen to like candy canes, you know. They’re very tasty, and it has been a long night.” Liz worked my ‘candy cane’ slowly through the satin fabric, her eyes never leaving my face for a moment. “Do you mind?” Finding my slack mouth unable to form the words, I shook my head. She smiled again and undid the single-button fly, fishing my prick out and jacking it a few times unfettered by cloth. My eyes rolled back into my head and I fell back down to the carpet. When her lips closed around the head of my dick I shuddered and opened my eyes. I just had to see this!

Regaining a partial use of my vocal facilities, I managed to moan something to the effect of, “Mmmm, oh-woah. Huh... ugh...” as I locked eyes with the stunning daughter of Saint Nick. She worked the head for a few strokes, getting used to my dick and lathering it up in her mouth before she took a tentative bob downward, taking half my length into her mouth while twisting her fingers around the rest. With her free hand she knocked her beanie free, loosing a cascade of fine, nearly-white hair down her back and over her shoulders. I could count the number of girls I’d had on the fingers of one hand, and that very hand made up the rest of my carnal experience. This had to be, without a doubt, the best feeling I’d ever had in my life, and her hot, slick, expert mouth had me wavering on the edge of orgasm within seconds. “Gn.. I, ah. I’m g-gonna’ come,” I groaned.

“Mmmm mmmm,” Liz said, or rather, hummed around my dick. She slowed down and took me deeper for a few strokes, then sucked hard as she pulled it out with agonising slowness, still grasping my cock by the base. Her tongue touched the base and tickled all the way to the tip, making my member jerk in her hand. She kept this up for a minute or two, kissing and tonguing my rigid, overstimulated prick, keeping well away from the head, until I felt like I’d die if I didn’t come.

“Quit, quit teasing me, damnit!” I begged. “Please...”

“Please what?” Liz asked with a wicked grin, sliding her warm, red-nailed fingers up and down my dick languidly.

“Please, let me come.”

“Already?”

“Yes, already!”

“Aw. Oh, alright. It is Christmas, after all.” Following which she slurped down my entire length with one gulp, taking my breath away as she sucked it all the way down her throat! My eyes bugged in disbelief. No girl had ever done that before. My shock was short-lived, however, drowned out by the amazing sensations she was giving me. Alternately swallowing and purring deep in her throat, the pressure building inside me quickly reached boiling point. I was ready to pop.

“Gonna’ come!” I gasped again, and this time there was no stopping it, but Liz was ready. She slid my dick out of her throat and back onto her tongue, caressing my glans over, under and around and around as my dick jerked and exploded into her mouth. My body flopped like a freshly landed fish as she hoovered the orgasm right out of me, swallowing as she went and making me insane with the frenzied action of her hot, wet tongue. Just as I thought it was over, another gout of hot jizz erupted out of me as I moaned and bucked into her mouth. It couldn’t go on forever, no matter how hot her lips or how determined her tongue. After a near-unbearable bout of spasms my body finally went limp and my head hit the floor, my eyes once more rolling back, this time in exhausted contentment.

“Wow, you sure come a lot!” Liz remarked brightly, licking her lips.

“Gah,” I whimpered, unable to speak just yet.

“Thanks, I really needed that.”

“Eh?” I sat up in confusion. “Did I just hear you thank me?”

“Of course! That was the best head I’ve given in ages.” She shuffled up to kiss me on the cheek while I sat there in stunned surprise.

“Uh... I think I’m the one who should be thanking you! That was, I mean... wow!”

Liz smiled modestly. “Ah, well... it was my pleasure. Anyway,” she said, changing the subject. “On to business.”

“Business?”

“I’m here to do a job, you know.” She snapped her fingers and a massive roll of paper appeared in her hand, similar to an old-fashioned scroll except for the fact that it was a good seven inches thick. “Now, Mickey... Mickey...” she breathed as her eyes ran over the many, many lines of names. Finally, she held one end and dumped the scroll onto the floor, its wafer-thin length spreading like an enormously long red carpet to bump up against the opposite wall. Running down the names with one finger, she worked her way toward the middle, dragging the length out as she read. “Ah, here we are. Mickey. Hm.”

“Hm?”

“It looks like you’ve been a very bad boy, Mickey. Daddy has you down for a lump of coal, and I can see why.”

“Really?” I asked, sitting up. “Why’s that?”

“Let’s see... there’s the small matter of a girl you took advantage of at school. Laney, her name was?”

“Oh, that. Well, that wasn’t really my fault. You see, Oscar—”

“Still fighting with your brother, too, I see,” she continued, ignoring my protest.

“Hey, my brother’s a dick. He—”

“And you’re quite the practical joker, too, aren’t you?”

“I, uh. Well, I guess...”

Liz fixed me with her pretty blue eyes and let her expression soften a little. “Then again, you did give Laney one hell of a good time while you were at it, so that goes in your favour. Not to mention the little favour you did for me just now. I think that cancels out most of this.”

I blinked twice in surprise. “Really?”

“Really. I’m a bit more forgiving than Daddy. He would’ve given you a lump of coal the size of a Volkswagen.” She snapped her fingers again and the scroll rolled itself up again and disappeared into thin air. “So, Mickey. What do you want for Christmas?”

“Seriously?”

“Seriously. I’m in a generous mood. Anything you want.”

“Well...” My eyes ran up and down her body, wondering what she looked like underneath that cute outfit. Against all reason, my dick inched skyward, regaining its former hardness.

“You want... me?” Liz asked with surprise, taking in my awakening prick. “Really? How sweet!”

Sweet? This girl was too good to be true. I moved to get up but she placed a booted foot on my chest and pushed me down again, shaking her head and smiling that almost-evil horny smile again as her fingers undid her shining leather belt and undid the row of buttons at the front of her outfit. If I was grinning any harder my face would’ve cracked as I watched her pull down the naughtiest pair of knickers she could have possibly worn. Her thighs were firm, her hips nicely curved down into the “v” of her crotch, which was ornamented only by the lightest wisp of silver-blonde hair at the top, leaving the soft flesh of her outer lips smooth. She hadn’t worn a bra to begin with, preferring to leave her fleshy, round breasts unencumbered. I could smell her arousal from my place on the floor, and my mouth watered with anticipation.

“No,” I said as she made to take off her dress.

“Hm?”

“Leave it on,” I breathed, grinning.

Her smile broadened. “Sure, Mickey. Whatever you want.” Liz knelt and grabbed the front of my boxers, pulling them apart suddenly and ripping them right off my legs. Next went my shirt, torn in the same manner – this girl was strong! – leaving me completely naked. She licked her lips as she looked at my body, coming forward in a slow, hip-swaying saunter to straddle my waist. I grabbed my dick to position it at her pussy, but she slapped my hand away with a smile and took it herself, pushing it into place. I felt the moistness and the promise of heat within and moaned softly. Eyes fluttering, she dropped her weight slowly onto my rampantly erect cock. I watched it disappear into her tight, slippery sheath with my jaw wide, my eyes half-lidded with lust. “Was this what you had in mind?” Liz breathed through an adorable smile.

Rendered speechless once more, I nodded, drinking in the sight of her and cupping her soft breasts in my palms. Liz pushed her chest into my caress, moaning softly with each upstroke and gasping on the piercing downstroke. Dropping her hands above my shoulders she leaned forward and kissed me. It was exactly the sort of kiss I would expect from a goddess like her – soft, slow and sensual. A long, tongue-twining trip into paradise.

Before long we were both sweating freely. Liz’s idea of a gift seemed to involve putting in all the effort, and God did that girl know how to clench! Even though it was late at night, the temperature was still in the low thirties. I reconsidered my earlier request and removed her dress, drinking in the sight of her slender, long-limbed body as she alternated rising and falling with rocking her hips side to side and squirming on my dick.

“We seem to have forgotten somebody,” Liz murmured with a smile. I followed her gaze and saw Oscar looking on with a lecherous grin. Having had him around my whole life, I wasn’t really bothered – he’d never been away from me for any length of time before, and that included showering, dressing, et cetera – but I wasn’t happy with the idea of him joining in. Luckily, Liz had other ideas.

She snapped her fingers, and what could only be an elf appeared next to Oscar. She was marginally taller than my little friend, with Liz’s pale skin and hair, and was wearing an old-fashioned looking dress and pointy hat and slippers. Despite her diminutive size, I had to admit that she looked pretty damned hot. Oscar took one look at her and pounced, eliciting a giggle from the little elf as she helped him rip the dress off. Liz and I shared a grin and let them get on with it.

Quite apart from the obvious pleasure involved, I was glad for Liz’s earlier ministrations. Under normal circumstances I wouldn’t have lasted more than five minutes. Liz wasn’t going to last much longer... her moans were getting more frantic by the minute. I rolled both of us over and began thrusting in earnest. Liz’s eyes squeezed shut as she began to climax immediately. Her long fingernails dug into my shoulders as she clamped her legs around me, quivering in orgasm as she wailed into my mouth. I slowed down the pace until she’d come down somewhat, then began hammering once I knew she could take it.

Liz alternated between kissing me and staring into my eyes, smiling as she whispered encouragement.

“I want you to come inside me, Mickey,” she said hotly. “Fill me up, honey.”

It didn’t take long before I was on the brink, with Liz murmuring filth into my ear all the while. Between her sweet voice in my ear, her kisses, and the expert way she worked my dick from below, I was soon shuddering as my own orgasm overtook me, my head buried in her silken hair.

“Did you enjoy your Christmas present?” Liz asked sweetly as I panted on top of her.

“Hell yes!” I gasped. She giggled. We lay there for a few more minutes, until we’d both gotten our wind back, and then there were more giggles all round as we heard Oscar and his little elfin friend squeaking their passion to a close.

“Looks like Snowflake and Oscar are done,” Liz grinned. “And we really do need to be going.”

I nodded, and reluctantly withdrew, watching her face for that gorgeous little shudder that girls always have when you pull out. Just as reluctantly, she got up and started looking around for her clothing, looking very pretty and dishevelled.

“Do you have time for a shower?” I asked with a lecherous grin.

“I’d love to, but I’ve got a lot of houses to visit yet,” Liz answered, sharing the grin. “But the beauty of being Santa’s daughter is that I get a little magic of my own.” She snapped her fingers again, and instantly her hair and dress were put to rights.

“C’mon, Snowflake,” she called to the elf. “We’ve still got work to do.” The little creature gave Oscar a final hug and, grinning, disappeared with a pop.

“It was, uh... nice to meet you,” I said awkwardly as Liz made ready to leave.

“And you, too,” she said with another beautiful smile. “I hope Daddy has the flu again next year!” She gave me one last, longing kiss.

“How did you get in here, anyway?” I asked. “We don’t have a chimney.”

“Oh, I had to break a window.”

“What?”

Liz giggled. “Just kidding. I got in the same way I’m about to leave... so long, Mickey!” She snapped her fingers, and was gone.

“...wow,” I said eventually.

“No kidding!” Oscar agreed. I looked over to see him lying on the couch with his hands behind his head, smoking a cigarette he’d pilfered from my packet on the coffee table. “And you said there was no Santa, huh?”

“Yeah, yeah... okay, I was wrong,” I admitted, lighting a cigarette of my own and taking a seat.

“Uh huh,” said the little critter, taking a deep drag.

“Uh... Oscar?” I said after a few quiet minutes.

“Yeah?”

“You think you could put some pants on?”

“Ha! What’s the matter, Mickey... jealous?”

“No, I don’t think so. I’d rather not have a blue dick.”

“That little elf seemed quite happy to have some blue dick!”

I shook my head as I reached for the phone. Time for that pizza.

-End