The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My New Boyfriend

(MC, MD, MF)

Disclaimer: You must be at least 18 years old to read this story. It contains graphic sex and should not be read by those who find such aspects objectionable.

This story belongs to me and should not be used commercially without my permission.

I write for my own enjoyment and am sharing this with other members of the MC community after spending many years being entertained by numerous authors, too many to mention here.

This story is a fantasy of mine going back many years even before I knew what MC was! At last I have got it down on paper.

Any feedback is much appreciated. It can be emailed to me on .

My name’s Jade and my boyfriend asked me to write to tell you how we got together. It was the most amazing sequence of events that I still can’t believe.

I should start by describing myself. I am 18 years old and in my last year of school. I am not embarrassed to say that I have a face and body that receives many admiring looks. In short I turn heads. I am five feet, eleven inches tall with long wavy chestnut brown hair and sexy green eyes. My face is heart shaped with cheeks that I am told, dimple when I smile. My skin is smooth and I have a flat stomach with hour glass hips and long legs. But it is my 36D tits, or breasts as I used to call them, that gets the most attention.

I used to hate most of the attention my body got. Boys and men would talk directly at my breasts and not at my face, like I was a sex object made to be leered at. The worst of the lot was my current boyfriend Harry who I thought was a complete pervert.

Harry is 18 years old and goes to the same school as me. He is five feet, three inches tall and up until recently I thought he was pretty repulsive. He had greasy hair and suffered from acne. He also possessed a very weedy body that made him look even younger than his 18 years.

What made it worse was how perverted he was. The way he treated women was a disgrace and worst of all was the way he treated me. From the first time he saw me at school Harry made no secret of the fact he lusted after me. I’ll never forget being in the playground with my friends when Harry was walking past me. He just stopped and leered at me with a filthy smile on his face, staring at my tits which had developed early.

“Oh, now you are sexy. How about we go somewhere private and have a bit of fun. I’d love to get hold of your body,” he said.

I was amazed that someone that pathetic could be so disgusting and rude. I managed to laugh as my friends shouted out for me to ignore him.

“Fuck off you pathetic little shit. Don’t you dare talk to me like that. I wouldn’t go near you if you were the last guy on earth,” I replied.

Harry frowned briefly, then started smiling, “Oh you stuck up little bitch. I’ll just have to go home and have a nice long wank session imagining getting hold of those massive tits and fucking you like a filthy slut.”

If I was angry before I was incredulous after Harry’s words. I stormed off and my friends joined me.

After that I did all I could to avoid Harry. It wasn’t easy as he made a point of checking me out when we did Physical Education and at school dances he would make a point of attending just so he could leer at me.

Whenever Harry got a chance he would always make disgusting comments to me about what he’d want to do to my body and how he loved wanking over me.

However I was coming to the end of my time at school, having plans to head off to university. I was planning on never seeing Harry again. However all that changed shortly after Harry’s eighteenth birthday.

I came home from school the day after Harry’s eighteenth birthday. Harry had been particularly disgusting, rubbing his cock as he mentioned how much he’d love to see me in a French Maid’s outfit.

My Mum came up to me and said that she had seen Harry’s Step-Mum Mrs. Vickery earlier in the day. I gave a rather non-plused look but my Mum carried on. She said that Harry had been struggling with his maths to which I replied that if he spent less time thinking about sex he might do better.

My Mum showed no reaction to my remark and added that Mrs. Vickery thought he needed tutoring. I was the star maths pupil at the school and Mrs. Vickery suggested that I went round to their place on Friday night to help Harry out.

I was fuming. There was no way I intended spending anytime near Harry tutoring him. Besides it was a Friday night and I had plans with my friends.

Much to my amazement my Mum said that she had agreed to me tutoring Harry and that I had to cancel my plans. Up to that moment my Mum had told me in no uncertain terms to avoid Harry at all costs and report his behaviour if he crossed the line.

I pleaded with my Mum to tell Mrs. Vickery that I would not go, but she insisted I did go and she would drive me there personally on Friday to make sure I went.

In spite of all my arguments there was no changing her mind and I just had to accept that I had to spend my Friday night tutoring Harry.

That Friday Harry taunted me all day, saying how much he was looking forward to seeing me later and to make sure I wore something sexy otherwise he would not let me fuck him. I did my best to ignore him but by the time the evening came I was dreading spending a couple of hours in Harry’s house.

I made sure I dressed down as much as possible, tying my hair up, and putting on the biggest jumper I possessed with jeans and trainers. I even put my oldest most unflattering underwear on.

As 7pm drew near I tried persuading my Mum again, telling her what Harry had said earlier but she was adamant I had to turn up as she had agreed everything with Mrs Vickery. We got in the car and my Mum drove me to the doorstep where I knocked on the door.

Mrs Vickery answered the door and I did a double take. My Mum had not warned me about her! She was stunning, possessing the sort of face and body you see in glamour magazines. She must have been in her mid-twenties with long blonde hair, blue eyes and a drop dead gorgeous figure, including tits that must have been as big as mine and I am a 36D.

“Hi Jade, come on in, Harry’s expecting you,” she said and she began looking me up and down.

“Errrr, yeah, thanks….ummmm Mrs Vickery,” I replied stepping inside.

Mrs Vickery shut the door and smiled, “Well Harry was definitely right about you Jade. You are very hot.”

I was so shocked at her remark, I could not let it pass, “Look Mrs Vickery, I don’t know what Harry has told you but I hate him. He pervs over me all the time. I really don’t want to be here tonight but my Mum made me come. I’ll be two hours and then I am out of here.”

Mrs Vickery smiled and nodded, “Well you better get started then. Harry is in his bedroom waiting for you, it’s upstairs and second on the left.”

“His bedroom,” I replied, not wanting to spend anytime in that perv’s bedroom, knowing the comments he would make.

“Yes, that is where he feels most comfortable. So you better join him. I’ll be down here Jade if you need anything,” said Mrs Vickery.

I shrugged my shoulders and headed upstairs, knocking on the door.

“Come in,” shouted Harry.

I walked into his bedroom with Harry sitting down on his chair waiting for me. Instantly he looked me up and down and I was so glad with my choice of clothing.

“Evening Jade, I’ve been waiting for you,” said Harry.

I began to look around his room. It was incredible. It really was as bad as I had imagined it. It was a pervy teen’s paradise. It was covered with photos of celebrities and glamour models with big tits. There were magazines dotted all around the room and the screensaver on his computer kept flicking up random pictures of women in varying disgusting poses.

I was tempted to walk out but knew my Mum would make me go back so I decided to get it over with. “Well let’s start this Harry. The sooner we start the sooner we get this over with,” I said sitting down beside him.

I made sure I only talked about Maths and was doing a good job until ten minutes later Mrs Vickery knocked on the door and entered. “How are you kids doing?” She asked.

“Good thanks Mum,” replied Harry.

“Well, I forgot to spray the air freshener earlier, I’m just going to spray it now,” she said and proceeded to spray the whole room. Mrs Vickery then left the room and closed the door behind her.

I looked at Harry who was smiling again, “Let’s continue Harry,” I said authoratively. However as Harry worked through the next equation I began to feel odd. My mind began to wander and…and I began to feel horny.

I shook my head, but no matter how hard I tried I had loads of sexy images in my head. I felt my pussy getting wet and my nipples go hard. It was lucky I was wearing such a big jumper I thought to myself.

I tried to discretely relieve the itch, but I felt myself shuffling uncomfortably in my chair. Naturally Harry noticed. He just looked me up and down, “Are you ok Jade? Is anything wrong?” He asked, even making his apparent innocent questions seem sinister.

“Ummmm, yeah. I’m fine Harry. Let’s just get on with this,” I said determined to get through the next few hours before giving in to my needs.

Harry just kept watching me, “You look uncomfortable Jade, do you want a drink?”

I had to do something, “Yeah, ok Harry,” I said. Harry got up and went to his table pouring out a drink and handing it to me. “Here Jade, drink this. It will help you.”

Harry handed me the drink. I looked at him and then at the drink. My throat was dry, probably from the air freshener Mrs Vickery had sprayed I thought. I downed the drink, gulping every last drop as Harry just stood and watched me, still with that pervy, shit-eating grin.

I handed the glass back to Harry who put it back on the table and sat down, “Shall we carry on?” he said.

I was glad that he seemed to have finally got the message that I was his only his tutor and even I was reluctant at that.

I went to move onto the next example when I looked across at Harry and something seemed to engulf my mind. As I looked at Harry I began to realise how sexy he was. In fact he was the sexiest guy I had ever seen.

I shook my head, wondering what was going on. Surely….surely I hated Harry. Surely I thought he was a repulsive pervert. But as I stared at him, all I could do was picture him naked. Then I pictured myself stripping for him.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,” escaped from my lips involuntarily.

Harry looked around at me, “What was that Jade?” He said talking directly to my tits, which really turned me on.

“Ummmmmm, nothing Harry. Just thinking how well you are picking this up,” I replied lying. Harry didn’t seem to be paying much attention to the Maths but right now I didn’t care.

As he checked me out I could only think about him getting hold of my tits and fucking me. I was horny as fuck and in the bedroom of a sexy dreamboat like Harry but all I felt was embarrassed.

I checked out all the pictures around the room. If only I was wearing an outfit like the models were in some pictures.

I looked down at my outfit and it was hideous. How could I have worn such an awful jumper I thought to myself. Why had I covered up my body so much and why had I worn such disgusting underwear.

I desperately wanted to make a move on Harry but all I could think off was his remark earlier, that if I didn’t wear a sexy outfit he wouldn’t let me fuck him.

I had to do something when I had an idea. I had to ask Mrs Vickery. She said if I needed anything then I only needed to ask. I looked at Harry, “Errrr, you are doing really well Harry. I tell you what, why don’t I give you 10 questions to do and I’ll come back and mark them in half an hour. I’ll go and spend some time with your Step-Mum.”

Harry nodded, “Ok Jade, that sounds like a good idea.”

I got up and strutted out, hoping that Harry was checking me out. I was so relieved to get out of Harry’s bedroom as I headed downstairs.

“Hi Mrs Vickery,” I said as I sat down in the sofa opposite her.

“Hi Jade, what are you doing?” she asked.

“Oh, I’ve just given Harry some questions to do to make sure he has been listening,” I said as I once again wiggled uncomfortably in my seat. I tried again to let my hands rub over my tits. I desperately wanted to get hold of them and grope them and I desperately wanted to play with…with my cunt, I thought to myself.

There was a brief silence as Mrs Vickery just looked at me, “I know what you’re thinking Jade,” she said.

“What?” I replied, feeling embarrassed at what she might say and at what I was really thinking.

“You’re thinking how hot my Step-Son Harry is aren’t you. Being near him has made you feel soooooooooo horny and now all you can think about is how much you want to fuck him,” said Mrs Vickery reading my mind exactly.

I smiled, “Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssssssssss, yessssssssssssssssss I am Mrs Vickery. Harry is just the sexiest guy ever Mrs Vickery. Everything about him turns me on. I just want him soooooooooooooooooo much.” I felt so relieved to be able to tell Mrs Vickery how I was feeling.

“I knew it Jade. I bet your dirty mind is in overdrive at the minute,” said Mrs Vickery, “What are you going to do about it? You know he lusts after your body.”

“Yes, but Mrs Vickery, look at me. I’m wearing the ugliest outfit imaginable and my underwear is even worse. I mean Harry is sooooooooo hot, I just want to seduce him and show him what a dirty teasing slut I am. In this outfit he’d be entitled to kick me out of his bedroom and fuck another hot slut. What was I thinking wearing something like this Mrs Vickery?” I confided.

Mrs Vickery looked at me, nodding in agreement, “Well Jade, a hottie like you should not be covering up her body if you want to show a stud like Harry a good time. But I can help you.”

“You can?” I replied.

“Oh yes, I’ve got an outfit you can wear. It will be perfect for you. Let me get it,” she said disappearing into another room.

“Oh yes Mrs Vickery, that would be amazing,” I said as Mrs Vickery came back out holding the tiniest red pvc outfit imaginable, with a top that zipped up at the front, tiny red panties that were practically a thong and red suspenders.

“Mrs Vickery that is….that is perfect. I’d love to wear it. It’s so sexy,” I responded.

“I know Jade it is. And I know Harry loves this outfit. He picked it out as the outfit he’d most like to be seduced in,” Mrs Vickery told me.

“Oh that’s even better. Thank you so much. I can’t wait to put it on. Will it fit?” I asked.

“It is one size too small Jade, but that should be perfect. More of your body on show for Harry,” said Mrs Vickery smiling, “come on follow me to the bathroom, you can put it on.”

Without thinking I followed Mrs Vickery as she walked into the bathroom and once I got in she shut the door, handing me the outfit, “Here we are Jade, let’s see you put the outfit on.”

I took the outfit, feeling slightly unusual with Mrs Vickery waiting for me to strip. I took a deep breathe and took my jumper to reveal my old, off-white bra that was unflattering even with my huge tits. Then I took my jeans off letting Mrs Vickery see my huge panties.

She shook her head, “Hmmmmm, Jade. You are so right about the underwear. How can a sexy girl like you wear underwear like that?”

“I’m…I’m not sure Mrs Vickery. I feel so stupid wearing it,” I replied.

“Well Jade, get your underwear off then,” encouraged Mrs Vickery.

“I can’t wait to get this off,” I said as I unclipped my bra and stood in front of Mrs Vickery with my tits on show. Mrs Vickery stared my tits, smiling, “Fuck Jade, they are a great set of tits. You must be proud of them.”

I looked down at my tits, and cupped them, “I am so lucky Mrs Vickery. I love my tits sooooooooo much. They get so much attention which is great.”

Mrs Vickery moved up to me and to my surprise cupped my tits, “I’m not surprised Jade, they are big and firm and your nipples are so nice as well. You’re a 36D aren’t you?”

“Errrr, yeah, how did you know?” I replied.

“Oh…ummm I can just tell Jade. I’m the same. Fuck Harry is going to love these,” said Mrs Vickery as she let go of my tits.

“I hope so Mrs Vickery. I can’t wait for him to see them and to get hold of them,” I said.

“He will love them Jade. Come on let’s get those knickers off as well Jade. I want to throw them away for ever,” encouraged Mrs Vickery.

I slipped off my knickers to reveal my cunt. Mrs Vickery shook her head.

“What is it Mrs Vickery?” I said worried.

“Nothing’s wrong Jade. It’s just…it’s just you’ve got hair around your cunt. It’s much better to have a shaved cunt. Your goods should be on offer. Harry prefers women with shaven cunts as well,” Mrs Vickery explained.

I looked down at my cunt, feeling slightly worried, “Oh shit. What do I do Mrs Vickery? I want my cunt to be perfect for Harry. What do I do?” I asked.

Mrs Vickery smiled, “Oh don’t worry Jade, here I’ve got everything here for you. You can shave it now.”

I took hold of the razor, “Oh Mrs Vickery, thanks so much. I just want to look so hot for Harry. I want to be the girl out of his fantasies,” I said as I started to shave my cunt.

When I finished, I stood up, “Is that ok Mrs Vickery?” I asked.

“Oh yes Jade. That is perfect. Look how sexy your cunt looks,” Mrs Vickery said.

I smiled as I ran my fingers over my cunt, “Oh yeah it’s so much better shaven isn’t it. Fuck, all I can think about is Harry seeing it for the first time. I bet he’ll be so surprised I’m shaven as well. And then when he fucks it. Ohhhhhh fuck, I’ll be so fucking lucky.”

Mrs Vickery laughed as I fingered my cunt, “Well you definitely look horny Jade, your cunt looks so wet thinking about that.”

“I am so fucking wet Mrs Vickery. I just want to be Harry’s dirty big titted slut,” I said proudly.

“I know Jade, and you will be. Why don’t you put the outfit on,” suggested Mrs Vickery.

“Yeah, I know what I am going to do Mrs Vickery. I’m going to put this on under my jumper and jeans and then go upstairs to give Harry a prize for working so hard this evening. I’m then going to strip out of my jumper and jeans for Harry. He’ll be so shocked and so horny seeing me in this outfit,” I told Mrs Vickery, getting even hornier at the thought of it.

“That’s…that is a great idea Jade. I love the way your mind works. Harry will love that so much. It will be one of the greatest moments of his life. I bet he has wanked off over that image so many times,” Mrs Vickery said.

“Oh, even better,” I said so excited at the thought of being Harry’s dirty sex object as I got hold of the red pvc panties and slid them up my legs. Then I got the stockings and suspenders and put them on my long legs. Finally I grabbed the tiny pvc top and squeezed into it, pulling the zip up as far as it would go but I knew it showed acres of my cleavage.

“Oh fuck Jade,” said Mrs Vickery, “you look like sex on fucking legs in that outfit. Harry will be so glad he chose you. Look at yourself in the mirror, you look like one hot big titted cocktease.”

I turned to face the mirror and took in my body. I could not help running my hands over myself, “Ohhhhh fuck yessssssssssssss, yes I do Mrs Vickery. Look at me, my long legs in the sexy stockings and suspenders, my tight panties barely covering my shaven cunt and showing off my hot ass and my top showing off my incredible tits. I look like a filthy big titted slut and I love it.”

“You do Jade and Harry will love it as well. You will turn him on so much, his cock will be soooooooooo hard,” said Mrs Vickery.

All I could do was picture Harry naked. I groped my tits as I panted, “Oh I hope so Mrs Vickery. All I want to be is his filthy fuckslave. I want to seduce him and then give him his ultimate fantasy.”

“Oh I’m sure you will Jade. Just remember how much he has lusted after you since he first met you. Use your body the way it was meant to be used, especially those massive tits of yours. Harry craves them so use them to your advantage,” advised Mrs Vickery.

“Oh I will Mrs Vickery. I’ll use every trick I know to turn him on with them. I just hope I’m as dirty and filthy as Harry wants me to be,” I said, “I’m worried about not meeting the expectations of fucking such a hot stud.”

“Oh you will be fine Jade. Just let your cunt do your thinking for you. You’ll want to be the filthiest, sluttiest whore imaginable. Let yourself lose control. Remember how many times Harry has wanked himself off fantasising over you. You’ll find you are a natural fuckslut, especially as you’ll be getting seen to by such a hunk,” said Mrs Vickery calming me down.

“Oh thank you so much Mrs Vickery, for everything. For the outfit and for the advice. I am so grateful,” I said as I put my jumper and jeans back on.

“Oh it’s a pleasure Jade. I just want to see my Step-Son happy and that means getting his dirtiest wank fantasies to come true with the hottest girl in his school and the one he has lusted after since he first met,” Mrs Vickery said.

“Oh I just want to make him so happy Mrs Vickery. I want to be the dirty, slutty big titted whore out of his fantasies,” I boasted.

“Oh you will be Jade. Just make sure you tell me all about it in the morning. I want to hear about it all,” asked Mrs Vickery.

“Oh I will Mrs Vickery,” as I suddenly realised I would not be going home for the night, “Errrr, what about my Mum. Won’t she be expecting me home?” I asked.

“Oh don’t worry about your Mum Jade. I’ll tell her you will be staying. She won’t mind I promise,” assured Mrs Vickery.

“Are you sure?” I asked again.

“Positive Jade, I promise. I spoke to her when we arranged it and I think she expected it. Just concentrate on seducing Harry,” Mrs Vickery reaffirmed.

I nodded and headed upstairs. My heart was beating faster than ever and my cunt was tingling in anticipation.

“Enjoy Jade,” said Mrs Vickery as I disappeared upstairs.

I stood outside Harry’s bedroom, feeling completely different to just a few hours ago. I took a deep breathe and knocked on the door.

“Come in,” shouted Harry and I went into Harry’s bedroom, shutting the door behind me.

“Hi Jade,” said Harry turning to look at me. His eyes roamed my body as he completely checked me out. I knew he was imagining what underwear I was wearing beneath my jumper and jeans. It turned me on so much that I almost knew for certain he was picturing me in my red pvc top and panties with my red stockings and suspenders.

“Hi Harry,” I replied, “Ummm…how did you get on with the questions I set you?” I asked as I walked up and sat next to him.

“I’ve just finished them Jade. I think they went well,” Harry replied as he carried on checking me out blatantly.

“Are you sure Harry? Only I’m going to mark them now and if you get ten out of ten I am going to give you a prize,” I teased.

“Well I can’t wait to find out what prize it is because I think I have got them all right,” boasted Harry. I loved his confidence.

“No chance,” I said as I started to pretend I was marking his work. I wasn’t looking at the answers. I knew Harry was going to get ten out of ten!

I got half way through, “Wow, you are doing really well Harry. They’re all correct so far. But I bet you get still don’t get ten out of ten,” I teased.

“We’ll see Jade,” said Harry smiling talking directly to my tits.

I was so horny by now. I could not wait to show off my sexy outfit for Harry. I carried on marking the answers, “Six, seven, eight, nine, fuck Harry you got ten out of ten. I can’t believe it,” I said.

“I told you so Jade,” said Harry almost as if he expected it, “So what is my prize Jade?”

I looked back at Harry and smiled. I stood up. “The prize Harry is I am going to strip for you. Would you like that?” I said.

Harry sat back in his chair, leering at me, “Ohhhh really Jade, yes, that would be so hot.”

I got hold of my jumper and lifted it off.

“Ohhhhhhh fuck,” was all Harry could say as I quickly removed my jeans and stood in front of him in my hot red pvc outfit. This was the moment Harry had dreamed off.

“Like what you see Harry,” I said sexily. I could see a massive bulge in his trousers. Harry’s eyes moved over all of my body, up my long legs, to my panties, and then up to my tits.

“Ohhhhhh Jade, you are so fucking hot. That body is incredible and in that outfit, fuck you look like my sex fantasy come true. Those tits are….are….are fucking amazing,” panted Harry as he rubbed his cock through his trousers.

“I love being on show for you Harry,” I said as my hands ran over my body. I teased my hands over my red pvc top, taking hold of the zip, then I run my hands over my long legs.

Then I put my right leg up onto Harry’s chair in between his legs, “But Harry I haven’t given you your prize yet. I said I’d strip for you and that means I need to strip for you completely.”

I bent over, my hands went to my stockings and suspenders. Harry’s eyes followed my tits as I bent over. I knew I was giving him a great view of my massive cleavage.

“Oh you fucking tease Jade,” Harry said as I slowly edged my stockings off.

“When you’ve tits like mine, you might as well use them to get what you want,” I said bending over even more, smiling at him. I then put my left leg on Harry’s chair and started to remove my other stocking.

“And those long legs as well Jade. Fuck your body is sooooooooooo hot,” said Harry.

“I’m a horny, teasing little slut Harry,” I replied, “I can’t help myself around a hot stud like you.”

Harry’s eyes went wide. It was the first time I had told him how hot I thought he was and it was the first time I had ever talked so dirty before and I loved it.

“Keep going Jade,” encouraged Harry, “show me what a dirty slut you can be.”

I eased my stockings and suspenders off and stood up straight. I was just in my red pvc top and red panties. I brought my hands to my tits and to the zip on my top.

“I can’t stop myself Harry. I know what you want to see next. You want to see my big tits. I bet you’ve had so many wanks over this moment,” I teased even more.

Harry nodded, “Oh yessssssssss Jade, undo that zip, get that teasing top off and show me what a hot big titted slut you really are. And yes I’ve had soooooooooo many wanks over this moment.”

I carried on playing with my zip before eventually easing it slowly downwards. Harry’s eyes followed my hand. I smiled at him, before licking my lips and letting my top fall down to reveal my huge tits.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck, yesssssssssssssssss Jade. They are….they are fucking amazing tits,” Harry said as he feasted his eyes on my huge pleasure mounds. It was such an incredible feeling having a hot stud check me out so blatantly. My cunt felt so wet.

I stood proudly letting Harry check me out, before I could not resist fingering my cunt through my panties. Then I brought my hands to my tits. I cupped them in my hands, pushing them up, “I hope I match up to the hot models pics in here,” I said.

“Oh Jade, your tits are so much better than any model. You’ve got such hot tits. Fuck me, they are so big and firm. They’re even better than I imagined they would be,” said Harry.

I groped my tits even harder, putting on the best show I could, “They are very big and very firm Harry. They are my 36D pleasure mounds. Leer at them Harry, leer at them like you have always wanted to. I’m your dirty big titted slut now. Look at how big my nipples are,” I added as I tweaked my nipples with my fingers.

“36D, that’s perfect Jade. They really should not be hidden away. And you look like you really like playing with them as well,” teased Harry.

I groped my tits, grabbing my hot titty flesh, “Of course I do Harry. My big firm teen titty flesh is made for groping. It makes me feel so fucking horny Harry, my cunt is so fucking wet.”

I found myself letting one of my hands drift towards my panties, “Would you like to see?” I added.

Harry smiled, “Ohhhhhhhh yes Jade. Get those tiny panties off. I want to see your wet cunt Jade.”

I could see Harry moving his eyes, almost reluctantly, from my tits to my cunt. I got hold of my panties and eased them down over my hips to reveal my shaven cunt.

Harry took a deep breathe, “Ohhhhhhh fuck Jade, it’s…it’s fucking shaven. That’s fucking awesome.”

I loved the look of delighted surprise on Harry’s face when he saw my cunt was shaven and made a note to thank Mrs Vickery for her advice as I eased my panties all the way off, “Of course it’s shaven Harry. A filthy slut like me should always have her goods on offer to a dreamboat like you.” I moved a hand to my cunt and started to finger myself, “Ooohh, and I’m so fucking wet as well. Ohhhh fuck Harry, I need you sooooooooooo much.”

Harry smiled confidently, taking in my body as I panted, “Ohhhhhhh yesssssssss Jade, it’s time for your prize now. Come over here and get it,” said Harry.

I moved up to Harry, knowing I was just seconds from getting hold of my dream guy and just seconds from having Harry get hold of my body which felt like it was on fire.

“Ohhhhhhh yessssssssssss Harry, I want you soooooooooooo much,” I panted as I stood over Harry. I leaned over and started to kiss him as Harry’s hands moved up and down my body. I then looked into his sexy eyes and smiled, “Get hold of my tits Harry, get your hands on them and grope my pleasure mounds,” I said.

Harry needed no second invitation. His hands reached up and took hold of my tits. I gasped as he got hold of them. His hands on my tits sent tingles all through my body, “Ohhhhhh fuck Harry, yes, that feels soooooooooooo good,” I panted, “your touch…your touch is incredible.”

Harry moved his hands all over my massive titty flesh, “Oh Jade, there’s sooooooooooo much titty flesh. Fuck these tits were made for groping.”

“I’m a big titted slut Harry,” I said as I shook my tits. Harry grabbed hold of them even harder, cupping them in his hands before he began to tweak my nipples. “OHHHHHHHH FUCK ME, YESSSSSSSSSSSSS HARRY, TWEAK MY NIPPLES, TWEAAK THEM HARDER, FUCK I LOVE THAT,” I moaned.

I began to grind my body against Harry, feeling his hard cock pushing against me through his trousers. I was losing control of myself. Harry tweaked my nipples even harder, “Jade, you do fucking love it don’t you. My touch is driving you wild isn’t it. I’ve wanted to do this for so long,” said Harry.

I humped myself against Harry, panting quickly and loudly, “OHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSS IT IS HARRY. YOU’RE DRIVING ME WILD. I’M YOUR FUCKING BIG TITTED SLUT NOW, USE MY TITS LIKE YOU’VE ALWAYS WANTED TO, MAKE YOUR WANK FANTASIES COME TRUE.”

Harry leaned in and started to tease my nipples even more with his tongue, lapping at them and twirling his tongue all over them, “Jade, you are my big titted slut now. Oh your nipples are so firm, fuck, am I turning you on that much,” Harry teased.

I grinded my body so hard against Harry’s body, “FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSS, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HARRY.” Instinctively I took hold of Harry’s head and pressed it deep into my cleavage, “MOTORBOAT ME HARRY, MOTORBOAT MY TITS, MY TITTY FLESH NEEDS YOUR TONGUE.”

As I pressed Harry’s head into my cleavage, Harry gave me a filthy smile, “Jade, yesssssssssss, ummmmmmmmmmmmm, my face in your tits, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, perfect.”

Harry grabbed hold of my tits with his hands and pressed them together. His face was now covered with my titty flesh which he lapped at with his tongue.

“OHHHHHHHHHH FUCK, MOTORBOAT ME, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HARRY, GIVE MY PLEASURE MOUNDS THE MOTORBAOTING THEY NEED, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HARRY, I’M SUCH A FILTHY BIG TITTED SLUT,” I screamed as I carried on grinding my body against Harry, “I’M GONNA FUCKING CUM HARRY.”

I had never cum from having someone play with my tits before. I did not think it was possible but as Harry kept up his onslaught I was losing control.

“Cum for me Jade, cum for me you filthy slut,” teased Harry as he shook my tits hard.

“OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HARRY,” I squealed as I had a massive orgasm. Harry carried on sucking on my tits as I kept panting.

“No-one has made me orgasm like that before Harry,” I said.

“No-one has ever played with your tits like that before,” boasted Harry.

As soon as I recovered I straddled Harry, kissing him so hard. I got hold of his shirt, “I’ve got to see you naked Harry.”

“Oh yeah Jade, you can’t resist me can you,” said Harry as he groped my ass.

I yanked Harry’s shirt off and ran my hands over his sexy chest, “I can’t fucking resist you Harry. You turn me on so much, I hate a six pack chest, yours is perfect.”

I moved my hands down to Harry’s trousers and eased them off, leaving him just in his boxer shorts. His cock was obviously hard as I licked my lips, “It looks…..it looks so big,” I panted.

“Why don’t you find out Jade?” encouraged Harry.

I tugged at Harry’s boxer shorts and Harry’s hard cock sprang free. It was massive! “Fuck me Harry, it’s….it’s huge,” I said as I just stared at it in disbelief.

Harry smiled, “It’s 12 inches Jade. This is the cock you have teased for so long.” Harry paused and looked up at me, “Are you drooling Jade?”

I nodded, “Ohhhhhhhh yessssssssssssss I am Harry. I’ve dreamed about seeing a cock so big but….but I never thought I’d see one like this. And it belongs to the hottest stud ever. I’m a lucky fucking slut Harry,” I panted as I got hold of it with one hand and started to wank it, “Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Harry, it feels like heaven. It’s so big and so hard. Oh Harry, my dirty mind is in overdrive. I just want to be your filthy big titted slutty whore. I want to fuck you sooooooooooo much.”

Harry looked at me, with a huge sexy grin on his face. The lust in my eyes and in my voice was so evident. It was like the tables had turned. I had used my body to seduce the sexy stud and now Harry was making me act like a filthy slut in front of him. I desperately wanted to fuck him there and then.

However Harry, eased me off of him, standing up from his chair, his huge cock proudly on display, “So you want to fuck me do you Jade? You want to feel my 12 inch cock in your cunt?”

“Ohhhhhhh yessssssssssss, more than anything in the world ever. I’ll do anything….anything to fuck you Harry,” I replied.

“Oh good,” said Harry as he got hold of me, guiding me over to the bed before pushing me onto it. I feel back onto it as he smiled, his eyes surveying my body as he started to wank his cock, “Because Jade, if you want me to fuck you, you are going to have to beg for it. After you’ve teased me for so long, the tables have turned now. Show me what a filthy, slutty whore you are.”

Harry looked at me with total confidence and nothing made me feel so horny. I knew I had to earn the right to fuck him. I began to spread my legs obscenely wide apart so he could my wet shaven cunt and I groped my big tits as I writhed on the bed, “Ohhhhhhh Harry I want you soooooooooo much. I want to be your dirty fuckwhore. I want to be the filthy, slutty whore out of your dirtiest wank fantasises. I’ve never felt so horny,” I said as I moved my hands down to my cunt, “Look at my shaven cunt Harry, look how wet I am for you. I want you Harry, I need you to fuck me soooooooo hard. I’ve teased you for too long now. Remember when we first met, how I mocked you and rejected you. Think of all the times you have wanked over me since. I’m all yours now Harry. My wet, teen shaven cunt is doing all my thinking for me now. Make me your big titted filthy fuckslave, pleasssssssssssssssssssse fuck me Harry.”

I carried on fingering my cunt as I writhed up and down on the bed, all the time leering at Harry’s hot body. Harry watched as he wanked his cock, “I want your 12 inch cock in my cunt Harry.”

“I know you do Jade. I can see that from your begging. You really look like a filthy little whore but I think you need to prove it,” said Harry as he began to climb onto the bed on top of me. I got hold of him immediately turning him around so he was on his back and I climbed on top of him.

I ran my hands over Harry’s chest, as I looked into Harry’s sexy eyes which were roaming all over my body. My breath was frantic as I felt an almost feral amount of lust, “I’m going to give you the hottest, dirtiest fuck ever Harry. I’m going to perform for you like the filthy big titted slut in your fantasises.”

I felt Harry’s hard cock pressing against me, and began teasing my cunt lips over them as I leaned in and kissed him. Harry’s tongue felt incredible as his hands started to grope my tits again. I then grabbed hold of the bed stand and pressed my tits into Harry’s face.

“Oh fuck Jade, you can’t help yourself can you. I can’t get enough of these tits. You use them sooooooo fucking well,” encouraged Harry.

I was so proud of myself and was feeling so lucky that my big tits enabled me to seduce a hunk like Harry, “I know Harry. It’s what hot sluts like me are made for,” I said as I sat up astride Harry, now grinding my cunt lips against his cock. I got hold of my tits, pushing them up and rolling them in my hands, “And now I’m going to get that huge cock in my tight, teen cunt. Oh Harry, I want you soooooooooo much.”

Harry’s strong hands got hold of me as I eased my cunt onto Harry’s cock. It was a sensational feeling. I briefly shut my eyes to savour the sensation before opening them to see Harry leering at me, “OHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, YOUR COCK BELONGS IN MY CUNT HARRY, OHHHHHHHH I’M FUCKING THE HOTTEST STUD EVER,” I screamed.

“Oh yesssssssssss Jade, I can’t believe my cock’s in your cunt. Now perform for me you dirty slut,” Harry instructed.

I eased myself up and down Harry’s cock as I kept groping my tits gently. I could see Harry’s eyes following my cunt as it moved up and down my cunt then they moved to my tits which were jiggling up and down with each movement I made, “OHHHHHHHHHH HARRY, KEEP LEERING AT ME LIKE THAT. I LOVE BEING LEERED AT. LOOK AT MY BIG TITTIES JIGGLING AS I FUCK YOU.”

I built up my pace, my tits were bouncing up and down even more. I ran my nails over Harry’s chest. “Jade, yessssssssss, I’m fucking leering at you so much. You’re such a hot big titted slut,” said Harry as he thrust his cock upwards and harder into my cunt. I felt his huge 12 incher penetrate me harder than anything else I had felt before.

“I’M A FILTHY FUCKWHORE HARRY, A FILTHY SLUTTY BIG TITTED FUCKWHORE, GIVE IT TO ME HARRY. GIVE IT TO ME HARD. I CAN’T FUCKING HELP MYSELF HARRY. I’M GETTING POUNDED BY YOUR HUGE 12 INCHER,” I screamed. I had never felt anything like it before. I writhed up and down on Harry’s cock, putting on the hottest performance ever.

“You are Jade, you’re getting your cunt pounded like the filthy fuckwhore you are. You’re my fuckslut now Jade,” Harry said. I grabbed Harry’s hands and placed them on my tits as I carried on gyrating up and down. Harry mauled my tits with his hands as they bounced up and down.

“OHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSS HARRY, I’M YOUR FUCKSLUT NOW, YOUR FILTHY FUCKWHORE. GROPE MY FUCKING MASSIVE PLEASURE MOUNDS. GIVE ME THE FUCKING SEEING TO I NEED,” I squealed.

I repositioned myself so my tits were pressing into Harry’s face as he groped them and carried on pistoning in and out of his cock, “I love it when you talk and act so dirty Jade. And I love it when you thrust your massive tits into my face,” teased Harry.

Harry groped, licked and sucked at my tits as I moved frantically up and down on his cock, “FUCK ME HARRY, FUCK ME HARDER, OHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME WITH YOUR MASSIVE COCK. I’M YOUR DIRTY FUCKING WHORE HARRY.”

“OHHHHH JADE, I’M GONNA CUM, I’M GONNA FILL YOUR HOT TEEN CUNT WITH MY HOT CUM,” said Harry as he thrust harder and harder into my cunt.

I was squealing and yelping with every thrust. I straddled Harry again, ready for one final pounding, “OHHHHHHH HARRY, FILL MY CUNT WITH YOUR CUM, FILL ME UP WITH YOUR HOT CUM. I WANT TO BE YOUR FILTHY, SLUTTY CUMWHORE”, I screamed, thinking the whole street could hear my screams as I bounced up and done violently on Harry’s huge cock.

I groped my tits as they jiggled all over the place as I writhed on Harry’s cock. Harry got hold of my hands and pressed them against my tits, “OHHHHHHHHHH JADE, JADE, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, YOU ARE ONE GREAT BIG TITTED FUCKWHORE, YOU WERE MADE FOR THIS, YOU’RE MY CUMSLUT NOW, TAKE MY CUM, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMING,” panted Harry.

As Harry came I felt my orgasm rising inside of me. The jets of cum into my cunt triggered the most amazing orgasm ever imaginable, “YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HARRY, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, I’M YOUR DIRTY CUMSLUT, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HARRY, YOU ARE A FUCKING SEX GOD, FUCK ME YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS,” I screamed even louder than before.

I looked at Harry in my post orgasmic haze as I collapsed on top of him, “Ohhhhhhhhh Harry, soooooooooo good, sooooooooooooo fucking good, that was the greatest fuck ever,” I panted as I kissed him so hard, “thank you soooooooooooooooooo much,” I added.

Harry smiled, “Oh Jade, it was fucking amazing. You really know how to use your hot body. You made me cum so hard. It’s so much better than wanking over you.”

I laughed, “You made me act like the filthy whore I am. Fuck, my cunt was doing all my thinking for me,” I said.

Harry nodded, “Oh yes Jade, I know. Well you’ve tired me out, I’m off to sleep. I guess I don’t need pillows anymore, you’ve got your very own fun pillows for me,” said Harry settling between my tits.

“Oh yes, of course Harry,” I moaned.

“I’ll probably sleep in, in the morning so feel free to get up and go see my Step-Mum,” said Harry.

“I will Harry, I can’t wait to see her,” I replied as Harry feel asleep nibbling at my tits.

The next morning I woke up with a massive grin on my face as I recalled the events of the night before. I looked at Harry who was asleep. He really was the sexiest guy I had ever seen. I already felt very horny. I was so tempted to wake Harry up and fuck him again but I knew he wanted to sleep in. I got up and decided to head downstairs, deciding that I would not put any clothes on. I felt so comfortable showing off my body.

As I got downstairs I heard Mrs Vickery in the kitchen and walked in. Mrs Vickery was also completely naked. Although she had looked good the night before I took in her body for the first time realising just how hot she was.

Mrs Vickery saw me enter the kitchen and had a massive smile on her face, “Well Jade, you’re a right little screamer aren’t you,” she said.

I blushed as I thought back to the night before again, “Oh Mrs Vickery, I’m so sorry. I couldn’t help myself. I was so turned on I just lost all control,” I replied.

Mrs Vickery laughed as she walked over to me, “Oh Jade, you’ve got no need to apologise. I expected it and I know what you mean. When Mr Vickery turns me on I’m exactly the same. I just end up screaming at the top of my voice. It’s such a great feeling being so horny.”

Mrs Vickery’s words comforted me, “You’re so right Mrs Vickery. It’s an incredible feeling and I’m not surprised Mr Vickery likes turning you on. Your body is sooooooo fucking hot. I mean your tits are as big as mine and your figure is amazing. I love your shaven cunt as well,” I said taking in the hot blonde’s body.

“Oh thank you Jade. I do love my body as well. I’m so lucky. Being blessed in the tit department gave us the chance to be with hot studs like Mr Vickery and Harry,” said Mrs Vickery as she started groping her tits.

“Anyway Jade, sit down and tell me all about last night. I want to know everything about it,” said Mrs Vickery sitting down at the breakfast table.

I smiled, “Oh Mrs Vickery, it was the best night of my life ever. I have never felt hornier or dirtier. I have never had my body used like that and I definitely have never ever been fucked like that before. It was the most incredible sex in the world,” I said proudly.

Mrs Vickery grinned and nodded, “I know Jade. I know exactly what you mean. The first time Mr Vickery got hold of my body and fucked me was the best night ever. It still makes my cunt went thinking about it,” said Mrs Vickery as she lightly fingered her cunt, “and I still masturbate over it frequently.”

“Oh it’s so good being able to share this with you,” I said.

“It must be, so what happened when you walked into Harry’s bedroom last night then,” Mrs Vickery asked.

“I was so nervous Mrs Vickery but so horny. I walked in and all I could see was Harry leering at me, checking me out and undressing me with his eyes. I just stood there thinking he was probably imagining me in the red pvc outfit I was wearing which made me even hornier,” I started.

“Anyway,” I continued, “I told Harry that if he got all the ten questions I set him right I would give him a prize. I sat down and pretended to mark the questions. My heart was beating so fast I could not concentrate, I wasn’t even looking at the answers. I got to the end and told Harry he had got the answers all correct. He asked what his prize was and I told him I was going to strip for him. Harry could not believe it, so I just stood up and lifted that awful jumper off and then removed my jeans so I was standing in front of him in just the red pvc top, panties, stockings and suspenders.”

“Oh wow Jade, what did Harry say? How did you feel?” Mrs Vickery asked.

“Well at first all Harry could say was ‘ohhhhh fuck’, I could see his cock get hard in his trousers which was such a hot sight, then Harry told me I was ‘fucking hot’ and his ‘sex fantasy come true’ which made me feel so hot. I was loving the way he was leering at my body. Just to be on show for him, like I was a complete sex object. I felt like one of the women in the posters in his room,” I said.

“Oh isn’t it great Jade. You just have such a sense of power that you are turning on a hot guy,” agreed Mrs Vickery.

“You’re so right Mrs Vickery. I told Harry I was going to finish my strip tease and put my right leg on his chair to remove my stockings and suspenders. I made sure I bent over so Harry had a great view down my top at my huge cleavage. He loved it, he couldn’t take his eyes off them and he told me what a tease I was. I said when you have tits like I have you might as well use them to get what you want. As I removed my stockings and suspenders I told Harry what a dirty slut I was. I just found myself talking dirty to him and I loved it. Everything I was doing was to turn Harry on even more,” I continued.

“Oh yes Jade, I love talking dirty. I used to be so reserved before I got together with Mr Vickery, but know I get so fucking horny I love telling Mr Vickery what a filthy fuckslut I am,” explained Mrs Vickery, “so what happened next Jade? Did you reveal those amazing 36D’s of yours.”

“Oh yeah, I did. After teasing Harry by playing with the zip on my top. I kept thinking of all the times Harry must have wanked off over me in his room, thinking of that moment. I eased my zip down and revealed my tits. Harry was breathing so hard and leering at my tits. It was such an amazing moment. I started to play with my tits,” I said doing the same as I told Mrs Vickery, “fuck, I have never felt hornier playing with my tits. Harry asked how big they were, he loved it when I told him I was a 36D,” I told Mrs Vickery.

“Oh yeah, Harry was obsessed with finding out how big your tits were,” said Mrs Vickery.

“Oh fuck, that makes me feel so horny Mrs Vickery,” I said as I played with my nipples in front of Mrs Vickery.

“I can see that Jade,” Mrs Vickery said smiling, “so did you show him that shaven cunt next?”

“Oh yeah, thank you sooooooooooo much for making me shave my cunt. The look of surprise when Harry saw that my cunt was shaven was incredible. And I was so fucking wet as well Mrs Vickery. I told Harry that a horny slut like me should have my goods on offer,” I told Mrs Vickery.

Mrs Vickery looked down at her shaven cunt, “That’s great Jade. Hot sluts like us should have shaven cunts for our studs to fuck hard. I bet you desperately wanted Harry to get hold of you by then.”

“Fuck, yeah Mrs Vickery. Harry said I should go and get my prize so I swayed up to him sexily and started to kiss him. I kissed him so passionately as Harry ran his hands up and down my body but I knew what we both wanted. I told Harry to get hold of my tits. He didn’t need asking twice. His sexy hands felt so good groping my titty flesh Mrs Vickery. He was a natural, every touch was driving me wild, especially when he teased my hard nipples,” I said getting horny just talking about it.

“He!He! I’m not surprised Harry knows how to grope big tits like yours. He’s obsessed with big pleasure mounds just like Mr Vickery,” said Mrs Vickery.

“He’s definitely obsessed with my tits Mrs Vickery. I was feeling so horny I began grinding my body against him, telling Harry I was his ‘big titted slut now’ and that I wanted him to make his ‘wank fantasises come true.’ Then Harry leaned in and started to lick and suck my tits. He was teasing me. All I could think about was Harry motorboating these tits. Instinctively I got hold of Harry and pressed his face against by titty flesh as I begged him to ‘motorboat my tits,’” I said.

“That’s fucking hot Jade. Whenever Mr Vickery motorboats these tits I always cum,” explained Mrs Vickery.

I smiled, “I did cum Mrs Vickery. I had a huge orgasm. I’ve never cum before from a guy playing with my tits before, I didn’t think it was possible but I had such an intense orgasm. Just seeing my tits smothering Harry’s hot face, I mean all he could see was my titty flesh.”

“That must have been a great sight Jade, you must have been desperate to get hold of Harry by now,” asked Mrs Vickery.

I giggled, “Fuck yeah. I ripped Harry’s shirt off and pulled his trousers down and then,” I spread my legs apart and let one hand drift towards my cunt, “and then I yanked down Harry’s boxer shorts. Fuck me Mrs Vickery Harry’s cock is huge. It’s…it’s 12 inches.

“I know, I thought I’d let it be a pleasant surprise for you Jade. The Vickery men are definitely blessed in the cock department,” said Mrs Vickery.

“Oh man, yeah. I was…I was drooling over the sight of it. I got hold of it and told Harry I wanted to fuck him sooooooo much. I was panting so hard. And then Harry got up and asked me if I wanted to fuck his 12 inch cock. I told him I’d do anything to fuck him,” I continued, “Harry looked at me with so much confidence. He knew he was in total control. He got hold of me and pushed me onto the bed and told me I had to beg for him. He said that after I had teased him for so long the tavles had turned now and I had to show him what a filthy, slutty whore I was.”

“Oh that’s so hot Jade. Harry has wanted you begging for him since you rejected him the first day he met you. He came home and said that one day he’d love to have you on his bed naked begging to fuck him and now it’s come true,” explained Mrs Vickery.

I blushed as I carried on fingering my cunt, “Well it definitely did come true Mrs Vickery. I spread my legs so far part and started groping my tits and fingering my cunt. I writhed up and down on the bed talking like a dirty, filthy slut. I told Harry my wet, teen shaven cunt was doing my thinking for me and I needed his 12 inch cock soooooooooo much.”

Mrs Vickery smiled, “I bet Harry could not resist you after that.”

“No Mrs Vickery, he couldn’t. He climbed onto the bed and I got hold of him and got on top. I told Harry I was going to give him the hottest, dirtiest fuck ever and that I was going to perform for him like the filthy big titted slut out of his fantasies. I teased my cunt lips over his cock and then kissed Harry before pushing my big tits into his face,” I said.

“Oh yes Jade, you really know how to use your tits to get what you want don’t you,” responded Mrs Vickery.

“That’s what Harry said. I was so proud of myself, and then I slid my cunt onto Harry’s massive cock. And fuck, what a moment that was Mrs Vickery. I screamed out that Harry’s cock belonged in my cunt. It made all the seduction and teasing worthwhile,” I said as I spread my legs slightly further apart.

“I bet you really performed for Harry after that Jade. Go on keep fingering your cunt and tell me all about it. I know exactly how you are feeling,” encouraged Mrs Vickery.

“Oh thank you Mrs Vickery. I am really wet and really fucking horny,” I said smiling as I unashamedly fingered my cunt in front of Mrs Vickery. It felt like the most natural thing in the world, “I began moving up and down on Harry’s cock. I could see him leering at my cunt, then his eyes went to my tits as they jiggled up and down. I told Harry how much I loved him leering at me and I started to run my hands over his sexy chest. Then Harry started to thrust his cock into my even harder. That’s when I started to scream really loud. I told Harry I was his ‘filthy slutty fuckwhore’ and his ‘dirty fuckslut’ as he started to maul by big tits.”

“Mr Vickery and I could hear you very clearly Jade. Mr Vickery was so pleased that you were giving his son a hot, dirty fuck,” Mrs Vickery told me.

“I was Mrs Vickery, I repositioned myself so I could grind my tits against Harry’s face again and Harry told me he loved it when I pressed my pleasure mounds against him and talked dirty to him. Harry licked and sucked on my tits as I moved up and down frantically on his cock telling him what a filthy whore I was. Harry thrust harder and harder into my cunt. He told me was going to cum. I could not wait to feel his cum in my cunt. I was yelping and screaming as I straddled Harry again for one final pounding. I told Harry I wanted to be his ‘slutty cumwhore’ then writhed up and down on his cock. Harry grabbed hold of my tits then with one massive thrust he let go of his cum,” I said now panting really hard.

“Oh fuck Jade, you must have had a massive orgasm?” Mrs Vickery enquired.

“I did, it was fucking huge Mrs Vickery. My whole body felt on fire. I just lost complete control. I kept telling Harry I was his ‘cumslut’ and that he was a ‘sex god,’ which he is Mrs Vickery. Oh fuck, I’m going to cum just thinking about him, ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssssssssssss, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Harry, yessssssssssssssssssss, fucking sex god,” I moaned as I fingered my cunt so hard, bringing myself to a hot climax.

Mrs Vickery sat and watched me, smiling, “Did you enjoy that Jade?” She asked.

“Fuck yeah, that was so good. I loved being able to share it with you Mrs Vickery,” I said as I slowly regained my composure.

“I know what you mean Jade. The first time I fucked Mr Vickery I wanted to shout it from the rooftops,” Mrs Vickery replied.

“Oh Mrs Vickery, can you tell me? I’d love to hear all about it,” I said fascinated by how Mrs Vickery ended up with Mr Vickery.

Mrs Vickery grinned, “Oh Jade, I’d love to. It was sooooooooo hot.”

“Oh please tell me Mrs Vickery. How did it all start?” I asked.

“Ok, thinking about it always gets my cunt so wet,” Mrs Vickery paused, “It was six years ago. I was 18 and working in the Rose and Crown, which was Mr Vickery’s local pub. I used to wear a low cut top and a mini-skirt when I worked. Mr Vickery was in his early fifties and I thought he was a total perv Jade. He used to come into the pub and leer at me all the time, undressing me with his eyes. I used to hate it, especially when he made pervy comments as well. I mean Jade, he was over 30 years older than me. I thought he was just being disgusting.”

“Yeah, so you started out hating Mr Vickery the same way I hated Harry? When did that change?” I asked, now even more interested in the events.

“One random evening, Jade. Mr Vickery walked in and up to me at the bar. I went to serve him and suddenly I realised how sexy he was. I mean it was instant Jade, his sexy grey hair, his hot face with all those hot wrinkles, his amazing body and the way he looked at me. Almost without thinking I leaned over the bar so Mr Vickery got a better view of my cleavage. He started talking to me with his eyes fixed on my tits. I could barely concentrate on what he was saying, I just kept leaning over the bar so he could gawp at my tits,” Mrs Vickery explained, “I served him his pint and he went to sit down. But I could not take my eyes off him.”

“Oh fuck. What did you do Mrs Vickery?” I asked.

“Well, Mr Vickery kept leering at me from his seat. My mind became full of hot images of him naked. My cunt became soooooooo wet. I knew I had to seduce him. I told my boss I was going to clean some of the tables and went over to near where Mr Vickery was sitting. I could see Mr Vickery undressing me with his eyes as I walked over and I smiled ‘I’m going to clean some of the tables’ I said and I began bending over making sure Mr Vickery could see down my huge cleavage and that my skirt rode up my legs so my tiny panties were on show,” said Mrs Vickery.

“Oh that would have been so teasing for Mr Vickery,” I replied.

“I could feel his eyes following me as I made sure I bent over lower and lower. I walked past Mr Vickery back to the bar. I could see him playing with his cock through his trousers. It made me feel so horny. All I wanted was to fuck him. I didn’t care how but I wanted to be his filthy slut. I went to my boss and arranged for me to lock up the bar at closing time. I wanted to fuck Mr Vickery in the middle of the bar even if everyone was looking but I knew I had to wait my time. I carried on serving everyone else but I was so distracted. These young guys kept trying to chat me up. I always used to flirt with them but to be honest Jade when I looked at them that evening I just found them so ugly. I served them as quickly as I could then I poured Mr Vickery a drink and swayed up to his table. I bent over, making sure I spilt some of it. ‘Oh dear,’ I said, ‘I need to clean this table as well now.’ Mr Vickery just nodded and I cleaned his table really slowly. He followed me around the table. I gave him my sexiest smile and told him that my boss wanted me to stay and lock up and asked him to keep me company. He agreed ‘as long as I made it worth his while staying.’ Jade, that comment made me feel so fucking horny. I knew then that I would get to fuck him. I told Mr Vickery that I would make it very worth his while staying and leaned right across in front of him so he could look straight down my top. I went back to the bar and waited until closing time. Fuck, my cunt was so wet,” Mrs Vickery described.

“I bet it was. My cunt is wet just listening to it. Tell me what happened at closing time,” I asked.

Mrs Vickery smiled, “Well, I made sure everyone else left as soon as possible. I practically pushed them out,” Mrs Vickery said laughing, “then as soon as everyone else had left I went straight up to Mr Vickery. He was leering at me so much. ‘You’re wasted behind the bar,’ he said. I nodded, ‘I know, I should be a sexy stripper. Would you like me to give you a hot lap dance?’ I replied. Mr Vickery told me I was a ‘filthy fucking big titted cock-tease.’ I loved it Jade. For the first time in my life I felt like a filthy sex object and it was driving me wild. I started to give Mr Vickery the most erotic lap dance ever. It just felt so natural as I grinded my body against his.”

“Oh Mrs Vickery, that sounds so hot,” I responded as Mrs Vickery spread her own legs apart and let her hands drift idly towards her cunt.

“It was Jade, I was thrusting my tits just inches from his face and then I began to strip for him. I removed my top and then my skirt so I was only in my flimsy underwear. Mr Vickery was breathing so heavily. I teased him for a bit longer then eventually took my bra off. I’ll never forget his sexy face when I showed off my tits for Mr Vickery,” said Mrs Vickery as she groped her tits in front of me, “he said these were the hottest tits he had ever seen and then he put his sexy hands on them and groped them. I went wild as he groped me, moaning his name and telling him what a filthy big titted slut I was. No-one had turned me on as much before. I eased my panties off to show Mr Vickery my shaven cunt which was soooooooooo wet. He told me I was a filthy teen whore. I had to agree with him!”

“I loved Harry telling me what a dirty whore I am. It’s so hot having your body being appreciated like that,” I agreed.

“It is Jade. By then I was panting so hard telling Mr Vickery I wanted him so much. I practically ripped his clothes off and that’s when I got to see his massive hard cock for the first time. Like you my eyes just went wide and I was drooling at the sight of it. Of course Mr Vickery knew it. He just asked if I liked what I saw. I nodded, looking at him with total hunger in my eyes as he carried on mauling my tits. Then he pushed me onto the sofa, he wanked his cock as he stared at my tits and told me that I loved his cock and he loved my tits so we should combine the two. I could see the look of lust on his face. I knew he must have wanked over it so many times watching me in the pub. I cupped my tits and told Mr Vickery my tits needed a good hard fucking.” Mrs Vickery was cupping her tits in her hands as I listened intently.

“Oh a tit fuck, I can’t wait for Harry to fuck my tits. What was it like Mrs Vickery?” I asked.

“Amazing Jade, amazing. Mr Vickery slid his huge cock in between my huge tits. His hard cock pressing against my soft titty flesh. I moaned in total pleasure as I cupped my tits hard around Mr Vickery’s cock. He started to fuck my tits harder and harder as he kept telling me what a filthy big titted whore I was. I started to lap at his cock as he thrust it hard through my cleavage as Mr Vickery groped my tits. He was really pounding my pleasure mounds and I knew he was not far away from cumming. Mr Vickery said that hot sluts like me should have their tits covered in cum. The thought made me so horny, I kept panting begging Mr Vickery to cover my tits with his hot cum. Then Mr Vickery got hold of his cock and with one final thrust he unleashed his cum over my tits,” said Mrs Vickery panting, “Sorry Jade whenever I talk about it or think about it I just get so horny.”

“Oh don’t apologise Mrs Vickery. I’m horny myself. Fuck you must have looked such a filthy slut covered in Mr Vickery’s cum,” I added.

Mrs Vickery looked down at her huge tits smiling, “Oh I did Jade. Mr Vickery just ogled me, admiring his work. I felt so dirty. I began scooping his cum off my tits and licking it off my fingers.” Mrs Vickery put her hand into her cunt and started to finger herself, “Oh Jade, it was the most amazing taste ever. I scooped up more and licked it. I was addicted to the taste straight away and I’ve been addicted ever since. I never liked the taste of cum before then Jade. I used to spit it out all the time, but since then I can’t get enough of it.”

“I’ve never liked the taste of cum before Mrs Vickery but I can’t wait to taste Harry’s cum. I’m definitely going to swallow when I give him our first ever blow job,” I told Mrs Vickery.

“That’s what I like to hear Jade. I think you’ll probably be so turned on you won’t be able to do anything else but swallow,” said Mrs Vickery.

“Oh Mrs Vickery I’m learning so much from you. We are going to be such filthy fucksluts together,” I said, “so tell me what happened after your tit fuck, you must have been desperate to have Mr Vickery fuck your cunt,” I asked.

“I was Jade and I could tell Mr Vickery was desperate to fuck me. He got hard again so quickly after he came on me. I told Mr Vickery I wanted to become his dirty fuckwhore. He just nodded and said I know. Then he told me that he had always fantasised of me bending over the table and begging him to fuck me doggy style. I smiled and told him that I’d do anything he wanted to feel his huge cock in my cunt, like you did with Harry. I then leaned right over the table, pushing my ass back and spreading my legs so Mr Vickery could see my shaven cunt lips. I moved my fingers to my cunt lips and eased them down my cunt as I turned my head to look at Mr Vickery. He was wanking his cock, leering at my cunt. I just couldn’t help but think of all the times he had wanked himself off imagining this moment and I told him. I then said I was his fuckwhore now, that I was a filthy sex object made for making his dirty wank fantasies come true and that I needed his huge cock in my teen cunt,” Mrs Vickery panted as she fingered her cunt.

The look of lust on Mrs Vickery’s face was so hot. I couldn’t help fingering my own cunt as I listened, “That’s so hot Mrs Vickery. What did Mr Vickery do? He can’t have been able to resist that.”

Mrs Vickery laughed, “He did at first. He did nothing. He just sat there wanking his cock. I started to breath heavily and then I started to plead with him. ‘Pleasssssssssssssssssssssse fuck me’ I begged, ‘make me your fuckslut, give my cunt the pounding it deserves.’ I wiggled my ass as I fingered my cunt which was soooooooo wet. Eventually Mr Vickery got up and got hold of my ass, then he spanked me, telling me I was a dirty fucking tease who needed to be fucked hard like the slut I was. I knew he was right as he teased his cock along my cunt lips. He got hold of my hips and the slid his huge cock into my cunt. Jade, it was the best feeling in the world. I squealed as his cock filled my cunt. Mr Vickery savoured the feeling then started to build up his rhythm. I was moaning with every thrust. I grabbed hold of my tits which were swaying with every thrust as I kept telling Mr Vickery what a filthy big titted slut I was.”

“Fuck, doggy style sounds so good,” I moaned as I fingered my cunt. Mrs Vickery’s legs were spread wide apart by now and she had four fingers deep in her cunt.

“It is Jade. Mr Vickery started to pound my cunt as I pleaded for him to ‘dog me harder.’ I was screaming with every thrust, especially when Mr Vickery started mauling my tits. I knew we were both close to cumming. I kept screaming out for Mr Vickery to fill my hot cunt with his cum, to make me his filthy big titted cumwhore. He kept pounding me until he could hold back no longer. With one massive thrust he let go of his cum, triggering the most amazing orgasm I have ever had. It felt sensational. I collapsed onto the table panting and telling Mr Vickery he was the hottest stud ever,” said Mrs Vickery cumming as she talked about her own climax.

“Oh fuck me Mrs Vickery, that was the hottest sex story ever. Thank you so much for telling me. I love how you were Mr Vickery’s fantasy barmaid come true,” I said.

“I know Jade. But your story is just as hot. You were Harry’s favourite wank fantasy since he first saw you,” replied Mrs Vickery.

“Yeah, I suppose you are right,” I answered.

“Oh I am Jade and it’s time to give Harry another of his favourite wank fantasies involving you,” Mrs Vickery said.

“Fuck, I’d love to do that Mrs Vickery. My cunt is so wet after your story. What do I need to do?” I asked.

“Well first of all Jade you are going to take Harry breakfast in bed. But you are going to take him it in another sexy outfit. I’ll just go and get it,” said Mrs Vickery as she briefly disappeared into another room. She came out holding the sexiest French Maid’s outfit imaginable. I wondered how I was going to squeeze into it. Mrs Vickery also had what must have been six inch high black heels.

“Oh fuck, it’s a French Maid’s outfit Mrs Vickery. That is soooooooooo hot,” I reacted. “Harry wanked over me imagining me in that outfit so many times hasn’t he?”

“Oh yes Jade, so many times. He used to come home from school and tell Mr Vickery that he was going to wank over you in a French Maid’s outfit because he’d been picturing you in it all day. So do you want to put it on?” asked Mrs Vickery.

“Oh yes please Mrs Vickery,” I replied taking the outfit. I squeezed myself into it, looking down at myself in it.

“Fuck Jade, you look sooooooooo fucking hot in that. Harry will not be able to resist you in that,” said Mrs Vickery.

“I hope not Mrs Vickery. Look, my tits are barely held in the outfit and if I bend over Harry will see my cunt and ass,” I said and to demonstrate I bent over and put on my six inch high heels.

“Well that’s exactly what you want to do Jade. Harry’s fantasy is that you serve him breakfast then offer to clean his room, so he can watch you as you keep bending over for him. Then after he has finished his breakfast you can give him his first ever blow job and get to taste his cum for the first time,” explained Mrs Vickery.

“Oh fuck Mrs Vickery, I love that. It sounds sooooooooooo fucking hot. Oh I can’t wait to make Harry’s fantasy come true,” I said.

“Well Jade, there is just one more thing,” said Mrs Vickery, “here, take this pill.”

“Errr, ok, what will it do?” I asked.

“You’ll see,” Mrs Vickery said smiling.

I took the pill as Mrs Vickery looked at me, “Que ceci fait?” I asked, instantly realising I was speaking French, “Baise, je parle francais,” I said, “Zis iz not normal,” I added in broken English.

Mrs Vickery laughed, “Oh do not worry Jade,” she said slowly so I could understand, “It is the pill. It is temporary….ummmm not for long. It has made you French speaking. It is part of Harry’s fantasy.”

“Zis iz amazing Mrs Vickery,” I reacted, “I am real French Maid.”

“Yes you are Jade, and a very sexy French Maid, now here is Harry’s breakfast. Take it up to him and make his dirty fantasy come true,” said Mrs Vickery.

“Oh merci Mrs Vickery,” I said kissing her on both cheeks and taking the breakfast.

“Enjoy,” said Mrs Vickery as I walked up the stairs slowly in my high heels.

“Zis iz soooooooo hot,” I said to Mrs Vickery before I got to Harry’s room and knocked on the door.

“Come in,” Harry shouted out.

I took a deep breath and opened the door standing in front of Harry in my French Maid’s outfit with his breakfast. Harry sat up immediately as he took in my body. I could almost see his cock rise under the duvet.

“Bonjour Harry. Je m’appelle Jade. Je suis votre domestique francais….your French Maid. Zis iz your breakfast,” I said swaying over to Harry. I bent over offering Harry his breakfast. Harry did nothing at first. He stared at my tits as I showed off acres of my massive cleavage.

“Morning Jade. Thanks for breakfast,” he said taking it from me.

I curtseyed to him, “Oh merci Harry. I am going to clean room,” I said in my broken English.

“Of course Jade, you clean my room. I will keep an eye on you,” teased Harry.

I smiled sexily at Harry and got my duster, heading over to the table where I had been tutoring Harry the previous evening.

I swayed over to the table where we studied the day before and slowly bent over. I could feel my outfit rise up as I bent over. I knew my cunt and ass would be on show for Harry. I made sure to wiggle my ass. I looked in the mirror opposite and I could see Harry gawping at the sight. I could see my huge cleavage on show in front of me. I felt like a complete sex object and I loved it.

I moved around Harry’s bedroom slowly, “Ooo, ’zis place is zo dirty,” I said as I turned around and bent over to pick up porn magazines on the floor. Harry smiled as he looked at my huge cleavage and I made sure not to rush getting up. As I picked up the porno mags I made sure I had a look at the hot girls. I found one hot girl where the pages were stuck together. Harry had clearly cum all over her. I looked over at Harry who had a broad smile on his face.

“Zis woman is zo sexy Harry. She does get you hard, oui? ’Zese tits are big,” I commented.

Harry nodded, “Oh yes Jade. She gets me so hard. I love wanking over her.”

“Ah oui, I can ’zee that Harry,” I replied as I swayed over and bending over again put the mag down beside Harry, “Maybe after ’ze breakfast I can ’zee how hard,” I teased.

Harry smiled, “Of course Jade.”

I turned and swayed my sexy ass back to finish cleaning, leaving Harry to finish his breakfast. I became even more obvious showing off my body for Harry. His eyes were fixed on my body. As he finished his breakfast Harry put his tray down and smiled looking at the porn mag I had given him, “Hmmmmm, well I think it’s time for my morning wank.”

Harry pulled down his duvet and got hold of the porno mag. I stopped cleaning and leered at his hard cock. Harry looked over at me then at the pics in the porn mag. He got hold of his cock and started to wank it. I watched getting more and more turned on as I ran my hands all over my body. I cupped my tits through my outfit and let out an involuntary moan. Harry stopped looking at the porno mag and over at me still wanking his cock.

I moved my hands down to my cunt and fingered it gently, moaning out loud again. All I could think about was sucking on Harry’s huge cock, “Oh Harry, your dirty little French Maid wants your huge cock in ’zis sexy mouth.”

I moved over to the bed and started crawling over to Harry. I kept licking my lips and let out little whimpers of pleasure, “For ’ze breakfast I want to taste ’ze cum,” I teased.

Harry watched me crawl over to him. I must have looked so slutty, “Oh yesssssssssss, suck my cock you dirty slutty French Maid, show me what a filthy cock loving whore you are.”

I got level with Harry’s cock as he stopped wanking it, letting it stand so erect. I was drooling again as I looked up at Harry. I could not help thinking about all the times Harry must have wanked over this moment. I took hold of Harry’s cock with my hand and wanked it. I leaned in and kissed the tip of Harry’s cock then licked slowly down his huge shaft savouring every inch as I did.

“Oh ’zis cock ’iz ’zo big and hard and thick Harry,” I panted, my eyes were glazed with lust again as I gave Harry a naughty smile. I wrapped my hand around Harry’s huge cock again and ran it down his massive shaft.

“Oh fuck, fuck Jade, that is incredible,” Harry sighed as he looked down at me pleasuring him.

I moved my tongue onto Harry’s balls and licked at them, before taking each one into my mouth, “Ohhh Harry, ’zis iz zo ’ot, ’zis maid is made to serve a ’ot stud like you.”

I then slowly tongued Harry’s huge cock until I reached the tip before wrapping my lips around his huge cock and slowly taking it into my mouth inch by inch.

“Ohhhhhhhhh Jade, Jade, yessssssssssssssssss, you are such a hot slut. Suck on my huge cock you filthy French Maid,” Harry moaned as he looked down at me with such a sexy smug smile on his face.

I felt so dirty and sooooooooo hot. It felt the most natural thing in the world to suck on Harry’s cock. I made sure I made loud slurping noises as I was able to take in all 12 inches of Harry’s cock. I seemed to have no gagging reflex. I moved my tongue up and down all over Harry’s cock as I groped Harry’s balls in my hands.

I paused momentarily and went back to wanking Harry’s cock, gripping it firmly in my hand “’Zis cock iz zooooo big Harry. I love it in my mouth. I am your filthy cock sucking French whore,” I said before I started to move my mouth up and down on Harry’s cock.

Harry was breathing and panting hard, “Oh fuck Jade, you’re soooooooooooooooo fucking good. You’re my cock sucking expert, my cumslut. You were made for this.” Harry got hold of the back of my head and forced me down onto his cock. I carried on my tongued onslaught on Harry’s cock. My eyes were fixed on Harry, loving the look of perverted joy as he watched me perform.

I grabbed hold of my big tits through my tiny French Maid outfit as Harry thrust his cock even more into my willing mouth, “OHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSS, YOU COCK SUCKING WHORE JADE. YOU FILTHY BIG TITTED SLUT, TAKE MY HUGE COCK JADE, TAKE MY 12 INCHES IN YOUR DIRTY LITTLE MOUTH. MAKE ME CUM SO YOU TASTE MY HOT JIZZ,” teased Harry.

All I could think about now was tasting Harry’s cum. I was determined to swallow every drop that I could. Harry started to thrust his hips wildly up as he fucked my mouth so hard. My tongue lapped at his huge cock as my hands instinctively found the way to my cunt and I fingered myself.

“YOU FILTHY CUNT SUCKING WHORE JADE. TAKE MY CUM, SWALLOW IT ALL YOU COCK LOVING CUMSLUT. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS JADEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,” yelled Harry as his huge cock pulsed and start to fire out huge jets of cum.

Without a second thought I began to swallow eagerly as it hit the back of my throat. The taste was incredible. It was like nothing I had tasted before. Harry’s sticky cum filled my mouth as I fingered my wet cunt, my cunt juices spilling from it.

Harry’s last spurts of cum filled my mouth as I felt now familiar tingle in my cunt. My hips bucked as another huge orgasm tore through me. My screams were muffled by Harry’s cock as I licked his cock clean of his hot cum. My own cunt juices were all over my hand as I slowly eased my mouth off Harry’s cock. My lips covered in cum as Harry purred in pleasure.

I knelt up, looking every inch the cock loving slut I was. “Oh Jade, that was….that was fucking incredible,” panted Harry.

“Ah, oui, oui, oui, ’ze cum tastes zooooooooooooo good. I could drink ’zat cum forever,” I moaned as I licked my lips, “I am such a dirty cock loving slut, Harry.”

Harry nodded as he got hold of his cock, “Ohhhhhhhhhh you are Jade. And you are such a fucking natural. Man, you really know how to suck cock.”

“Of course I do, Harry,” I replied, “’zat cock is made for sucking by a dirty Frenh Maid.”

I could not believe it as Harry’s cock got hard again soooooooooo quickly. He was leering at me with that horny glint in his eye again.

“Oh well Jade, look you’ve already got my cock hard again you filthy slut. And I think you deserve a reward for being such a filthy cum loving slut. Go and bend over my table Jade and I’m going to fuck you doggy style for the first time,” Harry instructed.

The look on my face said it all, “Oh oui, ’zat is amazing Harry,” I said giggling in a very horny manner.

I got up and swayed sexily up to the table, then bent over slowly, my tiny French Maid’s outfit riding up again to show off my shaven cunt. I moved my hand to it and teased it over my cunt lips, “Oh Harry, your filthy teen French Maid needs ’zat cock in her cunt zooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.”

Harry got up and moved up to me and pressed his hard cock against me as he groped my body, “I’m going to pound your cunt so fucking hard Jade. I’m going to give it to you soooooooooooooooooooooo hard.”

“Ah oui Harry, give it to me hard. Pound my fucking cunt hard,” I pleaded, “Je suis votre putain francais.”

Harry got hold of my tits, groping them through my outfit as his cock teased my cunt. With one deep breath he rammed his huge cock into my cunt.

“Take it Jade, take my huge cock,” Harry said.

I gasped, “Ah, oui, oui, mon dieu Harry. ’Zat iz zoooooooooooooo good,” as Harry’s massive tool entered me again.

Harry held my hips tightly as he pistoned his huge shaft into me, “Fuck Jade, you are such a hot whore.”

“AHHHH, OUI, OUI, YES HARRY, JE SUIS VOTRE CUMWHORE DEGOUTANT. POUND ME AVEC VOTRE COQ MASSIF,” I screamed. It felt so normal to scream in French.

I looked in the mirror opposite me and could see the look of joy on Harry’s face. I gave him a sexy smile as I licked my lips. I could also see my huge tits straining against my tiny outfit. Harry clearly did as well as his hands went straight back to them and he mauled my funbags.

“Oh Jade, pounding your cunt and mauling your pleasure mounds, this is what I’ve always fantasised about. You’re one hot filthy slut now,” Harry gloated.

“JE SUIS VOTRE SOUILLON AVEC DES GROS SEINS, ’ZE BIG TITTED WHORE, POUND ME HARRY, DOG ME HARRY, DOG ME HARDER,” I yelled.

As Harry carried on his relentless pounding of my cunt my huge tits came free from my French Maid’s outfit. Harry let go of them, “OH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS JADE, LET ME SEE THOSE 36DD’S SWING,” and with even more effort Harry kept nailing my cunt. My feet lifted off the ground and my tits almost bounced up into my face. I found myself grinding back into Harry’s cock to feel even more of the incredible sensation.

“OH, OUI, OUI, OUI, HARRY, LOOK AT ’ZE BIG TITTIES SWING, LOOK AT ’ZE HUGE PLEASURE MOUNDS BOUNCE,” I screamed as I let my tits bounce against the table before tweaking my hard nipples.

“OHHHHHHHHHHHH JADE, YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT AND DIRTY. FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, TAKE IT SLUT,” Harry moaned, “YOU’RE MY FILTHY FUCKBUNNY NOW.” Harry pulled the zip on my outfit so I was naked except for my high heels.

It was obvious Harry was close to unloading his cum into my cunt, “OUI, OUI, OH MON DIEU HARRY, ’ZIS CUNT NEEDS YOUR CUM, REMPLISSEZ-MOI AVEC VOTRE CUM, JE SUIS VOTRE PUTAIN FRANCAIS,” I screamed at the top of my voice.

With one final thrust I felt Harry’s cock pulse and had the sensation of his cum filling my cunt, “OHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS JADE, TAKE MY CUM YOU BIG TITTED CUMWHORE, OHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU FILTHY FUCKING SLUT,” Harry told me as another mind blowing orgasm swept through my body.

“JE SUIS VOTRE CUMSLUT, JE SUIS VOTRE CUMWHORE. JE SUIS UNE DOMESTIQUE FRANCAIS DEGOUTANTE,” I screamed as I grabbed hold of the table.

Harry stood doing nothing as I looked at him in the mirror with the huge smirk on his face. “Fuck Jade, you’re good,” he said as he slid his cock out from my cunt. “You better get cleaned up and go downstairs. I can’t wait for you to meet my Dad. I’ll join you shortly.”

I nodded as I headed to the bathroom before going downstairs. I saw Mrs Vickery smiling at me as I went back into the kitchen. “’Zat was incredible, Mrs Vickery,” I said.

“Well it definitely sounded like it was Jade. Here take this pill,” said Mrs Vickery.

I took the pill, “What does this do? Oh fuck me, I’m speaking English again,” I said.

“Yeah, you might sound really hot as a dirty French Maid but you’re English after all,” she said, “and I want Mr Vickery to meet you just as Harry saw you.”

“Oh Harry said the other day I’d make a really hot French Maid and now he knows. I loved it Mrs Vickery,” I replied.

Just then Mr Vickery walked into the kitchen, “Morning,” he said out loud and then he fixed his eyes on me, “Oh fuck you must be Jade,” he said as he came and stood in front of me.

He was sooooooooooooooo hot, he was an older version of Harry. He was small like Harry, with the same sexy greasy hair and the same hot puny body that made me crave Harry so much. He also had the same perverted way of looking at hot sluts and as soon as he stood in front of me I could his cock get massively hard.

I found myself subconsciously showing off my tits as I looked him up and down, before I stared at his huge cock, “Hi Mr Vickery, it’s a pleasure to meet you…..ummm thank you for having such a hot son,” I said.

“Oh Jade, I can see why Harry chose you. You are one fucking hot big titted teen,” he said nodding his approval.

“Thanks Mr Vickery,” I said cupping my tits, “I love my hot teen body, especially these huge pleasure mounds. They’re 36DD, just like Mrs Vickery’s tits,” I said proudly.

Mr Vickery gawped at my tits, “I can see that Jade,” as he approached me. Without waiting for an invitation he took them in his hands and started to grope them.

“Oh they are so big and firm Jade. Lovely big fun titty pillows. I bet Harry loved playing with these,” said Mr Vickery as he pushed and pressed my titty flesh together.

I giggled. Mr Vickery’s hands felt so good, “Oh he did love my tits Mr Vickery. And he’s soooooooooooo good as well. Turns me into a real dirty teen slut,” I said proudly.

“Well that was obvious Jade. The whole street could hear you screaming, telling Harry what a dirty fuckwhore and cumslut you are in English last night and in French this morning,” Mr Vickery said with a huge smile on his face.

I giggled again, “Well, when you’re getting fucked by a hot stud like your son Mr Vickery, your cunt just does your thinking for you. I just want to make all his dirty wank fantasies involving me come true. I deserve it after I rejected him and teased him for so long.”

“Oh yeah, Jade. That’s what I like to hear. Harry definitely has had many, many wanks over you Jade. He used to come home from school every day and tell me what a hot big titted cocktease you were. So don’t worry Jade, you’re going to be using these massive pleasure mounds the way they should be used and your teen cunt will be getting the seeing to you deserve,” Mr Vickery told me as he stopped groping my tits.

Mrs Vickery was clearly ogling her hunky husband. Her breathing was deep, “Ohhhhhhh Bill,” she panted, “has seeing Jade’s hot teen body and groping those amazing tits made your cock that hard,” she said.

Mr Vickery nodded.

“Well let me help with that,” Mrs Vickery purred and sunk down onto her knees. She wanked Mr Vickery’s cock, breathing hard, “I want your cum soooooooooooooooooo much.”

I watched intently as Mrs Vickery licked along Mr Vickery’s huge cock as she groped his balls. Mrs Vickery licked all over Mr Vickery’s cock as he shut his eyes to savour the sensation, “Ohhhhh Lisa yessssssssssss, suck my cock you slut,” Mr Vickery instructed.

Mrs Vickery began to take his cock into her mouth. Her technique was amazing. She clearly knew how to suck a cock. I felt my cunt get wet at the sight of such a hunk having his huge cock sucked. I could not resist parting my legs and fingering my cunt.

Mrs Vickery looked up at Mr Vickery with lust in her eyes as she deep throated his huge cock. She was fingering her own cunt as she slurped hard on Mr Vickery’s massive shaft.

Mr Vickery panted hard and looked over at me fingering my cunt. His eyes went from my tits down to my cunt and he smiled, “Enjoying the show Jade,” he commented.

I nodded as I could not resist spreading my legs even further apart and slipping another finger into my cunt, “Ohhhh yessssssssss Mr Vickery, yessssssssss. It’s sooooooooo hot. Your cock is so big and hard and fuck Mrs Vickery looks soooooooo hot sucking it. She really knows how to suck it.”

“Well she’s had enough practice. Lisa’s obsessed with sucking my cock Jade, just like you’re becoming with Harry’s cock. And I can tell you Lisa is an expert cock sucking slut,” said Mr Vickery as he got hold of Mrs Vickery’s head and pressed it further onto his cock.

Mrs Vickery was sucking soooooooo hard, moving her head about as much as she could, her tongue wrapping itself around Mr Vickery’s cock. Mr Vickery shut his eyes briefly, “OHHHHHHHHH FUCK LISA, YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, THAT’S SO GOOD YOU DIRTY LITTLE WHORE, MAKE ME CUM LISA, MAKE ME CUM IN YOUR SLUTTY LITTLE MOUTH.”

Mrs Vickery seemed to suck even harder as she writhed about fingering her cunt. She pulled her mouth free for a second, letting Mr Vickery’s huge cock spring free. Mrs Vickery grabbed hold of it and rubbed it over her face, slapping it against her cheeks, “OHHHHHHHHH BILL, GIVE ME YOUR CUM, I WANT IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH, I NEED TO TASTE IT.”

Mrs Vickery wrapped her lips around Mr Vickery’s cock again and took it all in. I was panting hard at the sight. Mr Vickery was clearly close to cumming.

“OHHHHH FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSS LISA, YOU’RE A FILTHY COCKSUCKING SLUT, TAKE MY CUM, TAKE MY CUM YOU DIRTY WHORE,” Mr Vickery moaned as his cock pulsed, triggering jets of cum into Mrs Vickery. Mrs Vickery swallowed every drop she could manage as she had her own orgasm at the same time.

It was such a horny sight, I could not resist bringing myself off as I watched.

Mrs Vickery licked Mr Vickery’s cock clean of cum and licked her lips, “Oh Bill, I love the taste of your cum so fucking much.”

Mrs Vickery looked over at me, “I’ve got you to thank for that Jade. Your hot teen body made Mr Vickery hard. And it looks like you enjoyed the show as well.”

I smiled, “Oh Mrs Vickery I loved it. You were sooooooooo good at sucking Mr Vickery’s cock. It made me so horny.”

Mrs Vickery got back on her feet just as Harry walked into the kitchen, “Morning everyone,” he said.

I looked around and saw my hunk, “Morning sexy,” I purred and strutted over to him. He was staring straight at my tits as I leaned in and gave him a long, slow sexy kiss. Harry’s hands went straight to my tits as he groped them. Eventually I pulled away and went to sit down.

Mr and Mrs Vickery were watching with massive grins on their faces.

“So Harry did you have a good time with Jade?” Mrs Vickery asked.

“Oh Lisa, it was incredible. Jade was so sexy, so dirty and such a great fuck,” replied Harry as I smiled proudly.

“So you liked your birthday present Harry?” Mr Vickery enquired.

“Oh Dad it was the best birthday present I could imagine. I can’t believe my big titted teen fantasy has dressed up for me in the sexy red pvc outfit and as a French Maid,” Harry answered.

“Well I have to say Harry, I agree with your choice. Jade is sex on legs. And those 36D tits are perfect. You are going to have so much fun with her,” said Mr Vickery as he leered at me.

I nodded, “Oh thank you Mr Vickery. Harry and I are going to have so much dirty fun together. I’m going to be his dirty fuckwhore.”

“That’s what my son deserves Jade,” replied Mr Vickery, “anyway it’s time I got a detailed breakdown from Harry of just how hot and dirty you were last night and this morning. But don’t worry Jade, Mrs Vickery has got plans for you.”

“Oh really, what?” I asked.

“Well Jade, I’m going to take you off so we can both do a sexy photoshoot. Harry wants to cover your bedroom with loads of dirty pics of you. And we’ll get them published as well Jade. Harry might be the only guy who gets to fuck your hot body but others should get to see your big tits and wank over you,” said Mrs Vickery.

“Oh yesssssss, I can’t wait for that. I’m going to pose like such a dirty slut showing off my body. Harry you will love it,” I panted.

“I know I will Jade. I can’t wait to see them and to show them off to everyone. They’ll be so jealous of me,” replied Harry.

“Well, they should be jealous of a hot stud like you Harry,” I responded.

Mrs Vickery got up, “Well come on then Jade, let’s get to the photoshoot.”

And that’s how Harry and I got together. Since that day I moved in immediately and have helped Harry fulfil loads of his dirtiest fantasies. He is quite simply the hottest guy in the world and I am so lucky to be his filthy fuckwhore.