The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My new Evening Class.

I arrived at the evening class about 15 minutes early. It was the first time I was seeing them, and I wanted to get set up. It always takes an eternity to turn on the computer and log into the system and find the right files. To my surprise there was already a student there. She was drop dead gorgeous! She was in her early 30s, with this long light brown wavy hair framing her lovely face, with beautifully manicured eye brows, above the sexiest light brown eyes you ever did see, with long, dark eyelashes that opened and closed like a lens on an old-fashioned camera, a cute straight little nose, inviting lips, so kissable, and then a porcelain chin and neck, round which hung a chunky pendant, which caught my eye as it lazily swung back and forth. Then, looking further down was her amazing bosom; she was buxom, without being too big, if you know what I mean. Like a Goldilocks chest—not too big and not to small. She was wearing a tight jumper which showed off all her curves perfectly. She literally took my breath away. I was stumped for words.

She noticed me and smiled. “Are you the Maths teacher?” she asked. Her voice was warm, soft and inviting, with a northern accent. I could have listened to that voice for hours.

I said that I was, and introduced myself and told her how I was standing in for Ian, her usual Maths teacher, who was ill.

“I’m Jenny James” she said, offering her hand, which I took, and shook. It was warm and soft and felt so good to hold. I almost felt as if I didn’t want to give it back. I felt a little embarrassed as she finally pulled it from me.

“Mmm Jenny James—a nice bit of alliteration there”. I said. She smiled again. “Yes, like the ‘silent snake seductively smoothly slithered’” she replied. Somehow she managed to conjure up in my mind Kaa, the hypnotic snake in ‘The Jungle Book”. I shivered at the thought of her hypnotising me. Part of me wanted it; part of me was scared witless at the prospect.

Focusing my mind on the task ahead, I put my books down and turned on the computer. I took a sip of my coffee that I had also brought in.

“Nice drink is it?” She inquired. I said it was. “Oh I would love a cup myself” she continued. “I’ve come straight from work, didn’t get a chance to eat or drink anything.” I glanced at her, and she was looking straight at me with those big light brown eyes of hers. They seemed to look right into my soul. I lost myself in her eyes. I found myself offering her a cup. She accepted. I asked her if she took milk or sugar, and went back to the staffroom to make it.

When I came back, other students had joined her in the classroom. Before going into the classroom I could hear her speaking to her friend.

“He’s dead nice. I’ve already got him making a cup of coffee for me. By the time I’ve finished with him, I’m going to have him wrapped around my pretty little finger.” I entered the room to see her waving her little finger on her right hand in the air. I ignored it as I gave her the cup of coffee. She thanked me and I told her she was welcome. I returned to my desk. I overheard her continue her conversation.

“Yes he’s going to my under my thumb.” She claimed, putting her thumb up from her fist, inverting it, and then twisting it into the table, as if to emphasise the point. “And how long do you think this will take you?” her friend asked. Jenny smiled at her friend. “Give me until the end of this evening!”. I smiled to myself. As if she could break my will that easily. In fact, as if she could break my will at all! Then I shivered again. There was part of me which was excited, wanting her to take control of me. There was part of me saying “No, never let a woman dominate you like that.”

The lesson started. The topic was algebra. Solving equations such as “If three x plus five equals twenty, what is x?” I demonstrated the technique on the board and then gave the students an exercise to do. At times I overheard her whispering to her friend again. “I’ve found him on Facebook. It says he is in a relationship. By the end of the evening, she will be an “x”!”

I was in two minds. My present girlfriend and I have been together for ten years nearly. Somehow over the years the passion had gone out of our relationship. We hardly ever had sex any more, and when we do it is over far too soon. The lovely long hair that I admired when we first met has all been cut off. Having said all that, she was very loyal, and looked after me well, although it was almost as if she had become my mother rather than my lover. Maybe it was time to find someone younger, more exciting, more passionate…. On the other hand, could I really ditch my existing girlfriend?

I found Jenny to be a very intelligent student. At the start of the lesson, she claimed that she had forgotten all the algebra she had learned at school, but it seemed to come back to her pretty quickly! Before long she was solving equations with ease, even ones with unknowns on both sides of the equation, and where the answer came out as a negative number or a fraction. I was quite proud of her! She was the first in the class to complete the exercise. She brought it over to me, while I marked it. She stood over me as I did so, and I could smell the sweet aroma of her perfume. I inhaled it and felt a little bit giddy. I could feel her warm body, so close to mine. It felt so good. It was almost as if she was smothering me, taking me over. I was so confused. I could hardly think straight. Normally I glance at the student’s work and am able to tell with a quick calculation whether or not a question is right. Somehow I just couldn’t do it at that moment. Luckily I had an answer sheet with me, and I had to use it to mark her work.

All too soon, the class was ended. Students were starting to leave. She did a big yawn, stretching out her arms, showing her lovely assets. For some reason I yawned too. She smiled, as if that is what she wanted me to do. She rose, and walked over to where I sat. I was looking up at her and somehow that seemed the right, natural way things should be between us. She smiled at me again.

“You must be exhausted, teaching all days and then having this evening class as well?”

“Yes I am rather”, I replied.

“Here, let me help. Let me massage your shoulders, it’s really relaxing.”

She walked behind me and put her hands on my shoulders. It felt good to feel her touch again. She started to massage my shoulders. She had a sort of rhythm in her hands. It was soothing, relaxing.

“That’s good isn’t it? Why don’t you close your tired, heavy eyes, and feel the full benefit of my hands. I’ll soon have you feeling better in no time.”

I obediently closed my eyes and some how sort of melted into her touch. It is difficult to describe, as she continued to speak to me in the sweet voice of hers.

“That’s right my dear. You have had such a busy day. It is time for you to let go. Just clear your head, and let me guide you down into relaxation. No need for you to think about anything. Let your head clear. Get rid of all the thoughts you have had. Let my words become my thoughts. Put your trust in me. Put your trust in Jenny. Let me take you down deeper and deeper. You are feeling so wonderful now, feeling so relaxed, calm and peaceful, as my hands work their magic in you. They are taking away all the stresses and strains of the day, leaving your mind black and empty, like a black piece of paper, like a clear, wiped white board. You mind is blank and empty, ready to be filled up by my word, my thoughts. My words are becoming your thoughts. My sweet voice is echoing through your mind. Nothing else matters, just the touch of Jenny’s hands, the sound of Jenny’s voice and sweet aroma of Jenny. Relax and go deeper for me. That is a good boy. You are so deep for Jenny. You are going deeper and deeper. It feels so good. You want to feel this good every day. Only I can make you feel this good. You need me. You want me. You will want me to relax you like this every day. You will do anything, as long as you can feel this wonderful relaxation. You love me. You love the touch of my hands. You love looking into my eyes. Your love my long flowing hair. You love everything about me. You love the way that I look, and the sound of my voice. You adore me. You will do anything for me, because you love me so. You are mine, and mine alone. You want to please me. You want to be with me for the rest of your life. Don’t you my precious pet?”

It was an effort to say anything, but somehow I managed to grunt in agreement.

“Good boy. You are doing so well. You have no will of your own any more. My will is your will. Whatever Mistress Jenny James wants, Mistress Jenny James gets, and it is your job to make sure that Mistress Jenny James gets it. You are under my spell. You are in my power. You love the idea of my being controlled by me for the rest of your life. You worship me. You want to marry me. I’m amazing. I am the most amazing person you have ever met. I am the most amazing person you will ever meet. You will do anything for me. You would do anything to please me. You want to serve me. You are so deep now.”

And so she went on, she pulled me deeper and deeper under her sweet spell. By the end of the session she had me exactly where she wanted me. I have no idea how long she was working on me, or what time she finished. She let me open my eyes, and she guided me to her car, still deeply hypnotised. She put me in the passenger seat of her car and drove me back to her place. She led me inside and put me to sleep on her sofa. I slept the deepest sleep I ever had, full of all sorts of wonderful dreams. In the first, she was a medieval queen, and she was sending me on errands, to fight dragons etc on her behalf. In the second was her domestic servant, doing all sorts of household chores for her. Then in the last I was her sex slave, pleasuring her again and again, until I could continue no more. I woke, feeling so good, wet and covered in cum. She made me take a shower, and put on some clothes that she had.

And that is how it started—and also how it ended, for ever since that wonderful evening class, I have been at her beck and call. But I wouldn’t have it any other way. I am the happiest man on this planet.