The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MY NIGHT OUT

By Artie Zerkzees

My name is Jennifer and I asked Artie to write this for me ‘cause he is a better writer than I am, and I would be too shy to tell this to the world by myself. Besides, Artie is a big part of this story too, he is my hypnotist.

The Silver Spur is my favorite Friday night party place. The music at the Spur is a combination of Country, Rock ‘n Roll and Swing. They play in rotating sets so everyone can get up and dance to the kind of music they like and have time to rest and drink when the other sets are playing. They have a big floor for dancing which means they also have quite a few good looking guys who come in looking for someone to dance with, and hold them tight too. The guys are also looking to get lucky, so they are willing to spend money buying drinks for the pretty ladies. By the way I do believe I qualify for the pretty lady category. I am 5′6″ only weigh 115 lbs. and the guys are always asking me to dance. It helps too, that I am a good dancer. I really like Country and am pretty good at swing too. I can dance Rock ‘n Roll but it is not my favorite.

One of the guys there, his name is Tom, likes to dance with me. So much so, that sometimes he makes a pest of himself. He asks me for every dance. He wants to hold me so close and tight that my nipples are rubbing on his chest and his leg is between mine rubbing my pussy. With my tight jeans it makes my clit tingle and often I am quite close to orgasm, but I do not ever want him to know that. He is not such a bad sort, he just is not really my first choice at the bar most nights.

Last night was the perfect example. I went to the Spur as usual with my roommate Anne. We like to tease the guys there and we rarely would ever think of going home with any of them. Even if they are good dancers, even if they buy us drinks, and even if like with Tom, they monopolize our dances and even get us all hot and bothered and about to cream our panties. We go home and usually go to our own room and get ourselves off alone, but sometimes if we are drunk enough and horny enough, we will help each other out with some of the most fantastic orgasms ever.

So, last night we walked into the Spur about 9:30 and who is there to meet us but Tom. Anne gives me “the look” and rolls her eyes as Tom takes my arm and leads me to the dance floor. I tried to tell him that I just arrived and wanted a little time to settle in, but the tune that came on was one of my favorites and so I just went on and did the first dance with him. It was a nice slow 2-step and like always he held me close to his left side and hip. Tom is a courteous dancer in that he turns a lot and does not make me dance backward all the time. He also does some interesting moves that keep me thinking as he leads me around the floor. So, as we were dancing he kept turning and moving and with each one he slowly pulled me in close. I did not even notice it until my nipples rubbed on his chest. (Anne and I always wear thin tops and short skirts when we go dancing, sometimes even pleated skirts, and we never wear bras or panties as the risk of being discovered makes the night more exciting and fun.)

Tom is a very courteous dancer in that he does not always make me dance backward. Instead he does turns and twirls and other moves that let me go forward sometime (a lot less tiring) and keeps it interesting because I have to be alert and ready for his next move. With every move he made he pulled me in a little closer and I did not even notice it until I was chest to chest with him. I tried to push away a little bit but he just stepped forward and did a spin that brought me in so close I was straddling his thigh and his hand in the small of my back was holding me there tight. As he continued to turn and spin I noticed that his thigh was rubbing my clit hard and fast just as I like to do myself at home and was I ever getting excited too.

I did not want to let on to Tom what was happening because then he would never let me dance with anyone else. He would want to have all the dances so he could have a chance at taking me home when I was so horny that I could not stay any longer. As it was I could not continue to dance with him or I would be creaming all over his leg. Fortunately the song was at the end and I told Tom that I needed to go sit for a little while and rest.

As we approached the table Anne started grinning as she could see what was happening with me. When Tom went to get us some drinks she told me to just go along with it and maybe have a good orgasm when we were dancing, it would make for a good evening. NO! I said I could never do that. I was blushing from head to toe I was sure.

The night went on and I did some more dancing with Tom as well as some others, most of them could not dance as well as Tom but still got me just as excited and my clit was tingling from just being in their arms. After a while Anne and I go tired and decided to go home like always just the two of us without a man.

When we got home both of us were horny, me from dancing with Tom and the others, Anne from a little dancing she did but mostly from watching me get all hot and bothered and trying not to orgasm out on the dance floor. I just plopped onto the couch and Anne went to the fridge and retrieved us some Pepsis then she sat right beside me. I started to talk about the experience and told her how uncomfortable it was for me to get so sexually turned on in public like that. Anne just put her hand on my knee and told me that it was ok as she really enjoyed watching me. Her hand felt so good as she kind of wriggled her fingers a little and slid her hand a little higher. I just leaned back and closed my eyes. I was tired from dancing, ready to pop my cork from riding Tom all night, and really liked her hands caresses. As her hand got closer to the hem of my skirt, I was relaxing even more and all of a sudden my knees just opened and my legs relaxed. That caused her hand to move to just inches from my bare pussy. My eyes popped open and I started to say something but she beat me to it by bending over and giving me a kiss on the lips. My response was instantaneous; I threw my arms around her and hugged her tight as she began to let her fingers trace circles around my pussy opening and my clit. Within seconds it seemed I was thrashing and bucking and holding her as tight as Tom held me as I creamed the couch and her hand. We then went to her bedroom and continued to play for hours. I fell asleep in her bed and did not wake up until late this morning. Anne was gone and I was all alone in the house.

About 11:30 the phone rang and there was Anne telling me to make a good lunch for 3 as she was bringing home a friend she wanted me to meet.

A little after noon she walked in with a man she introduced to me as Artie. Yes the same Artie who is writing this for me.

As we talked and got to know a little each other I discovered that Artie was a hypnotist. He did stage shows and demonstrations for various clubs around the city. Anne said she had met Artie when he came into her store posting fliers for his show and as they talked she thought it would be great for us to meet too. For some reason I did not think anything of it and just continued to talk and get to know him as we were having lunch.

I had always been intrigued by the idea of hypnosis but did not believe anyone could get into my head and make me do things. We finished lunch and went into the living room. Anne and Artie sat on the couch, I sat on the recliner chair and we talked on and on. At some point Anne got up and left the room for a while I did not notice as the discussion was so interesting. Artie asked me if I had ever been hypnotized and I responded that no, I had not. Then he asked if I would like to try it and I said sure.

Here I will let Anne and Artie tell the story as I have little recollection of what happened during the next few hours. I will pick up the story a little later.

Artie said to Jen, now just lay back in your chair and relax. Let me lead you and all you have to do is follow directions. You can do that can’t you … follow directions? She said yes that she was good at that. Jen then leaned back and just watched Artie as he moved to a chair that was placed at the foot of the recliner chair. As we get started here I will just lead you through a relaxation routine. As the body relaxes so too will the mind and from there we will just slide right into hypnosis. Are you ready? Jen just nodded.

I watched as Artie lead Jen into a body relaxation—“Find a comfortable position. Make sure your legs and your arms are not crossed. (Because the weight of one limb on the other, when relaxed, can become uncomfortable after a time)

Focus all your attention on my voice. Letting all the minor distractions just fade out of your consciousness and into the background … now … . Let a wave of relaxation begin at the top of your head and work its way down your body. Let each muscle the wave touches relax 100 times more than it was just the moment before. And, with each number that I count let the wave travel down to the next region of your body.

10 – let the relaxation wave travel down from the top of your head over your forehead across your face and down your neck.

9 – just allow that wave to cross your shoulders and flow down your arms and then back up to your shoulders, and then, into your chest. And now relax deeper still.

8 – feel, as the wave travels on down into your waist and notice as your whole body is beginning to relax even more.

7 – and now, as the relaxation wave travels through your hips, every muscle relaxes 100 times more than just a moment ago.

6 – as the wave flows on down now over your thighs, take a deep breath, hold it for a second and as you let it out slowly relax even more,

… now…

5 – again, feel it flowing down now over and around your knees and

4 – into your calves your legs are now completely relaxed

3 – through your ankles and now into all the little muscles surrounding your ankle, then …

2 – into your foot, total relaxation … now.

1 – every toe individually relaxed. Each toe completely relaxed and each toe open as if it were a faucet to allow all the tension, stress, and worry, to flow out your toes just like a stream of water.

Now allow the wave to travel up your legs, up your back and over your head so it again travels down this time the giant wave of relaxation is pushing ahead of itself all the tension, all the stress and all the worries of the day. Pushing it all down your body, pressing it all down through your legs and out your toes. Every muscle, every tendon, every fiber, every cell completely totally relaxed. Limp, loose, and relaxed like a handful of loose rubber bands.”

“Let another wave start now, from the top of your head. Let it slide down your forehead and down your arms into your fingers. Feel it surrounding your fingers. Swirling around and around relaxing all the tiny little muscles that surround your fingers. Notice now how all the energy is gone from your fingers. In fact if you were to pull all the energy from every muscle and every fiber and every tendon from every place in your body, and focus all that energy into your finger tips, you still would not have enough energy to move your fingers. In fact you might just find that the harder you try to move them the more stiffly they remain still. Try and see – try to move them and see that you cannot – try, and see that the harder you try to move them the more they remain stiffly still. When you are convinced that you cannot move them, no matter how hard you try, then stop trying and let your whole body relax to the same level as your fingers are right now.”

I just watched in amazement as she tried to move her fingers but they did not move and then she just slumped into deep relaxation. I watched as her breathing slowed and her muscles smoothed and she just relaxed totally and completely.

Artie just smiled at me and nodded his head. Jen stayed deep in trance. I nearly creamed my panties watching how this man had taken total control over her. I wanted the power to do that too.

Artie was talking to Jen again. He said to her continue to relax deeper and deeper with every breath you take, more and more with every word you hear me say. And you could see her do it just as he told her to. I was amazed.

As he told Jen that it was so hot in the room she was uncomfortable and should take off her top and bottoms so she could be comfortable … she did just that. He then led her into a Jacuzzi hot tub and let the jets and bubbles relax her even more deeply. And before you knew it she was at the deep relaxation level he wanted for her to be. Then he looked at me and said he was ready.

We had discussed some things to do with her when she was entranced and some suggestions to leave her with after the session was over. So, I nodded and told him to go ahead and get her ready for going out tonight.

I watched totally enthralled as he did some advanced hypnotic tricks with her. He had her left nipple get hard and stiff while the right one was soft then reversed it a few times back and forth. As he did this he explained to me that with each suggestion she followed the next would be easier and work better.

Soon he was ready for the big ones. He asked her if she had ever wondered what it was like for a man to have an orgasm. What it felt like to have is orgasm shoot out in strong arcs. She nodded and softly said yes. He then took her thru the last great orgasm she had (which she identified as the one I gave her last night). They went thru that orgasm a few times making her relive it more and more strongly each time until she could hardly stay in the chair with all the bucking around. Then Artie leaned up close and said softly into her ear that with the next orgasm she would shoot out just like a man strong and hard. He told her that she would empty every part of her body that held any liquid and shoot it across the room. Then he had her relive another orgasm and sure enough she did exactly that. A strong powerful stream that crossed the room and landed on the little table across the room. Artie then told her that when ever Anne put her hand on Jen’s right shoulder that Jen would clamp her knees tightly around what ever is between them and that she will hug tightly to who ever is in front of her and shoot strong and powerfully just like she just did. Then he had her nod to show she understood what to do.

When Artie finished with that and a few other things we had talked about he brought her out of the trance. I was grinning like the cat that swallowed the canary. Jen was awake but groggy and still a little sleepy. I showed Artie to the door and went to tend to Jen.

Jennifer here again. I remember relaxing more and more until I think I just went to sleep and so Artie just left because it did not work on me like he thought it would. I remember Anne waking me up ‘cause it was time to go to the Spur again for the Saturday crowd and more good times dancing.

I was a little surprised when I entered my bedroom and noticed on the bed was a pleated skirt that I knew was very short on me and a very thin tank top. But I did know that these would be cooler than some of the other things I had been wearing so I mentally thanked Jen and went in to take a shower.

When I finished dressing I went out to the living room and there was Jen in a very similar outfit as mine. I smiled and thanked her for setting out my clothes for me. I was beginning to notice that she liked to have me wear the clothes she tells me to wear and I noticed that I like to wear them too. She came up to me and gave me a big hug and a kiss and as she did so she tweaked a nipple. I jumped back in surprise and then saw her face smiling at me. Just checking to see that you were not wearing a bra tonight. Nope I said and then lifted the front of my skirt to show her my bare pussy then laughed how ‘bout you? She smiled and showed me her bare pussy and nipple too and we both giggled. Then off we went to the Spur.

Tom was not there when we arrived, so we took some time finding a good table and scoping out the other patrons. I was surprised that Anne bought some large iced teas for us and then we each had a beer. I was asked to dance a couple of times before Tom finally did arrive. He stopped by the bar got his drink then made his way over to us. He then asked me to dance with him so off we went do a 2-step. Soon a slower song came on and I felt Tom again pull me close to him like before. I looked over to the table to roll my eyes at Jen but noticed that she was not at the table. Instead of pushing away then I was looking around the bar and saw her dancing not too far away with a good looking guy. I smiled at her just as Tom pulled me in tight for the hard grind.

Just as I was getting turned on to the feel of his jeans between my legs and up against my pussy I heard Jen beside me and then felt her touch my shoulder. I immediately grabbed Tom around his chest and hugged him tight. My knees buckled a little and as I sank onto his leg my skirt rode up so I was bare pussy against his jeans. My knees clamped tight to his leg as I began to hump him like a little dog in heat. My face was in his neck and I was stifling my scream into his shoulder. Then it happened. I erupted onto his leg. I was creaming so hard I could feel it splash the insides of my thighs. He was trying to get away but couldn’t break my grip on him so he had to just stand there and let me have my way.

I was just finishing up when I began to realize what I had done. The embarrassment was just starting rise up in me and I was starting to pull away from Tom. He was looking at me in awe that I had done such a thing with him. Just as I was starting to apologize to him when Anne again got next to me and said hello then touched me on the shoulder again.

I leapt into Tom’s arms again and grabbed him around the chest. I again buried my face into his shoulder and started to scream as my orgasm began. I leapt again onto his leg and began to hump it hard and strong rubbing my clit on his jeans making my orgasm hit harder and last even longer still. My bare pussy was raw from rubbing so hard on him but I just could not stop and the rest of the dancers around us were now looking and watching me as I soaked his jeans yet again. I was so embarrassed by the time this one ended that all I could think of was to pack up and get home as quickly as possible. But Anne had other ideas. This time she followed me as I staggered to the table to collect my things. She said that she saw what had happened out there and that she did not know that dancing with Tom would get me that excited. I told her it was something that just hit me and hit me so hard that I did not know it was coming on until I was in the middle of it. I told her that I was so embarrassed that I needed to get out and go home. She told me she understood and held her arms out to give me a hug. I went over to her and leaned into her arms as she stood in front of a chair. As soon as I was in her arms she reached around and touched me again on the shoulder. (I never did associate the touch with the orgasm) and once again I blew up. I grabbed her hard and buried my face into her shoulder and as she fell back into the chair I straddled one leg with mine and clamped down hard on it with my knees. I began to buck and grind harder than ever before on her leg as I screamed with the delight of orgasm into her shoulder. I felt her begin to hump back at me and in the fog of my trance state I just knew that she was having an orgasm right along with me. I felt her face in my shoulder and heard her screams which sent me onto another round. He hips drove her leg up into my pussy and we both were now extending each others wonderful orgasm. Finally out of breath I collapsed in her arms and she slowed down to finish her creaming too. We both staggered out of the bar to the claps and cat calls of the other patrons.

Artie is a close friend of us both now. He has continued to trance me and has left many suggestions that have no clue about and will not until they take place. He has also done many trances on Jen and some she knows will happen and others she does not know anything about. It is fun for us to discover these from time to time as they occur. We often say to each other that Artie has been at it again. Soon I will write about another exciting encounter.