The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My trip to the UK

Part I

Disclaimer—This is a work of fiction. The places, and even some of the faces mentioned may be real, but the actions described never happened. Email me if you wish, flames ignored while you stew.

Everyone needs a vacation, and after the second million of my Instant HIV Test Kit was sold, it was my turn. That’s right, I’m the guy making $49.95 each for ‘em, and now I’m on a plane heading for London.

I can’t say I invented the kits. I have brilliant types for that kind of work. I’m more of an idea guy, and in this case, necessity was the mother of invention.

You see, I like women. Lots of them. As fuck as many as ten different ones in a day. And since I don’t like condoms much I had to do something to protect myself. Can’t have some tart I just met infecting me just because I take her in a bathroom stall or have her suck me off under a restaurant table.

So, I got the bright idea to have a couple of Harvard medical grads whip me up a blood test kit that gives accurate results in ten seconds. One of them suggested we sell it, too. Makes me a fortune, and they still get their modest salary. They don’t mind, though. I keep them plenty supplied with beautiful submissive women. Even a couple girls who had jilted them, or beat them academically. I don’t remember, exactly, it was awhile ago.

Oh, you might be wondering how I get women to do what I want. I keep forgetting not every man has my ability. A pity, I suppose, but then again, more for me...

Y’see, I’m what you might call a “projecting telepath”. I can read minds to some degree, but more importantly, I can affect the thoughts and actions of others. All I have to do is make eye contact, and the link just forms. I can’t describe the feeling very well, but its like I can feel what the victim is feeling, and I can think and feel for them, so they do as I want.

Like the blonde sucking my cock here. A minute ago she was bored, sitting in her row 31C seat wondering which magazine to read next. So as I walked down the aisle I made sure to bump into her shoulder. Being the gentleman I am, I apologized immediately. And as she looked into my eyes, I projected to her a need to use the restroom.

Of course, I got there first. And as she walked up I took the opportunity to alter things in her head a bit. The usual stuff, make her very horny and attracted to me, and make sure she couldn’t harm me or cause me to be harmed.

She was wearing a black pullover top which showed off her modest tits well, and jeans that made her narrow hips look good. She couldn’t have been more than 120 pounds soaking wet, or more than 22 for that matter.

The bathroom door opened and I went in first. Thanks to some mental “coaxing” my little captive followed me in oblivious to my presence.

As soon as the door closed she stopped, noticing me consciously for the first time. I reached behind her to lock the door as I looked into her eyes again. Her breathing quickened as I took control, forcing her pussy into heat and her nipples to harden. I could tell her mind was panicked and confused at the surge of feelings running through her. I have to admit I’m addicted to making a new conquest feel that way.

After a few seconds, her eyes rolled back into her head, and her head tilted to the side. The single word “please” escaped her lips. And when I was satisfied with the complete helplessness of my victim, I bit her hard on the neck.

Now don’t misunderstand, I am not a vampire. The bite does nothing to the girl, except give her some pain to mix with the pleasure of the mentally-induced orgasms that accompany it. But biting my new slave certainly does something for me.

I finally released her from my grip as the last shudders of her orgasm rippled through her. She immediately dropped to the floor and pulled the shirt from her body as I opened my trousers. Her mouth went to my member with a lusty moan as her bra dropped to the floor.

As programmed, she deep-throated me immediately as I reached down to squeeze a tit. All my slaves are very good at sucking cock because I have a lot of experience programming them. I had fun for a while by holding her face and ramming my cockhead past her disabled gag reflex, but then it was time to fuck.

You know, the bathrooms on a 747 are really small. My slave and I bumped elbows more than once taking clothes off. Of course, whenever she did it, she had to apologize and beg for a hard slap on her ass or wherever I wanted to put it. Her ass cheeks, tits and face were a bit red by the time she presented her naked self to me, but she still looked good.

I sat down and told her to straddle me. She moaned with another pre-programmed orgasm as I watched my cock disappear into her well-shaved snatch. Her body became rigid, and then started pumping up and down relentlessly like a perfect fucking machine. Her arms were above her head, as she was holding on to the handrails to give her better leverage. This gave me a wonderful view of her breasts bouncing in time to her mindless gyrations. Several suckings and bitings later, I decided it was time for me to be on top.

My slave bent over the toilet, giving me a wonderful view of her tight asscheeks. They looked very good to me, and since the angle was better to fuck her ass than her cunt, I decided to take that instead.

Needless to say, her ass was virgin. I could tell by the scream that was barely contained by my programming and the tightness of her nether-hole. No matter. It felt good to me. After I had worked myself all the way inside of her, I spanked her. On cue, she gasped “please use me, Master. Please take your slave’s ass.”

I love hearing that.

I shot my load into her shortly thereafter. She cleaned me up well, following up with a “taste-test” to make sure. We dressed, and I left her to go back to first class. I spotted the pretty red-headed flight attendant who I had screwed three hours earlier, and had her bring me another wine cooler.

Hey, its a long flight, and another five hours to go...