The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER: As with all stories on this site, this should not be read by anyone under the age of 18. All persons, places, and events are fictional. Any similarities to people, places, or events are accidental. Do not post on another site without the permission of the author. Copyright © 2009, all rights reserved by the author.

SPECIAL THANKS: The author wishes to thank the following people: my ex, for whom I originally wrote this story for and who gave me permission to modify and post it; Kris P. Kreme, who pushed me to try my hand at writing, editing the story for grammar and spelling, and suggesting a story title; and alecm and G-Man001 who helped proofread and comment on the story.

MY WIFE’S SURPRISE

BY SOULBLAZER

“I have a surprise later on for you tonight, hon.”

The statement was tossed out casually, without any warning or hint behind it. I turned my head to give my wife Carla a quick look before I merged the car into traffic on the highway. We had just left our house a couple minutes ago and we hadn’t said anything to each other since pulling out of the driveway.

“What do you mean?” I asked her with a touch of both surprise and humor in my voice. I really didn’t know what she meant by that. I had been married to her for almost three years now, and often when she did surprises for me they just happened, with no warning. I knew this had to be something major, then.

“You’ll see,” she said, flashing me an evil looking grin which I could see clearly enough under the lights as we drove along.

“Oh, come on. That’s not fair. You’re going to leave me in suspense all night at the party? Have some mercy on your loving and caring husband!” I joked with her as I took the chance of light traffic to give her a look, a matching smile on my face.

I was glad that I had convinced her to dress to kill tonight. Carla was only 25 and she was very pretty, with long dark auburn hair, light green eyes, a cute pair of glasses on her young face, and endowed with large soft breasts. She was a little heavy but not to the point of what people might rudely call ‘fat’. Tonight she was wearing a light black blouse that showed off her curves and a matching short skirt. Normally she hated to wear skirts but I told her that this party was important to me, and if she could please make a good impression? A few climaxes given to her by my spoken command helped win her over.

Even though I had the ability to do that to her for years now, it was still a favorite thing of mine to do for her – quick and easy, she loved it, and often it was fun watching her squirm when I whispered it to her in public. It was through a major hobby of mine, hypnosis, that we met online in the first place, about six years ago. We talked, she expressed interest in going under, I brought her under online and gave her a few basic triggers, and things progressed from there.

Every day I give thanks that I found her. I know I’m not the easiest person to put up with, but we compliment one another very well. I’m 35 now, with light blond hair and matching blue eyes, and a tall and thin build. I had been despairing of finding anyone, as I was ready to settle down and start a family. At the same time, I wanted someone who enjoyed hypnosis and was willing to use it in the bedroom. Carla was perfect for all my needs. We had a normal, loving, supportive relationship outside of the bedroom, where my own easy going, laid back, friendly personality took a back seat to her more driven, commanding, take charge attitude.

In the bedroom, though, it was a different story. She loved being tranced, a submissive play thing, willing and ready to do anything for her Master like a good slut and whore. And I loved being a dom in the bedroom; doing all kinds of role plays with her and making her – and myself – feel wonderful in the process. Almost three years of married life and now a one-year-old baby boy hadn’t done anything to change us having sex about two or three times a week, and she often woke me up in the morning with a blowjob.

As we were having this playful bickering back and forth, we were going to my company’s annual summer party and we had just left the house at about 8 PM and had expected to be gone late, until about 1 AM or so. I wasn’t looking forward to this much – I wasn’t the most social person in the world. However, I knew it was important to be here and try to enjoy myself with Carla and my co-workers.

“Well...” She hesitated for a minute and finally sighed a bit, and I knew that I had been able to convince her. “I’m rather glad that Brian wasn’t available to babysit for us tonight, as we might be able to have some fun with Sarah when we get home.”

I almost drove the car off the road. If she meant ‘fun’ the way I was thinking ‘fun’, that could only mean that she might have finally decided to act on my hints that I, like any other red blooded guy, had wanted a threesome.

Our normal babysitter was a high school guy named Brian – yes, a MALE babysitter. He was actually very good with our young son, and neither I nor Carla had cause to complain. Recently, though, he’d gotten a girlfriend, and I understood that he wanted to spend his Friday nights with her. So the two of us had been looking for a backup person, and tonight we were trying a new babysitter we had just talked to last week. Carla had done most of the ‘interview’, actually, I had only come in at the tail end of it Sarah was a stunning redhead, though, with large breasts, great legs, and a very soft and sexy sounding voice for someone as young as 18. Although I loved Carla dearly and would never cheat on her, I had to confess to having some thoughts about that sexy teen.

Sarah was new to the neighborhood and I wondered just what Carla meant by ‘have fun’. When had she had time to talk to her more beyond that one interview? As if she was reading my mind – or, more likely, knowing how I thought by this point in our relationship – she continued.

“Do you think I’ve been allowing myself to be tranced by you all these years and not picked up a few things about how to do it, hon? When I knew we would need a new babysitter for this a few days ago, I came home early from work and asked her to come over so we could talk more.”

Once again I somehow kept myself from driving the car off the road, and this time Carla laughed at me for that. In another time and place, I mused, this would be really funny. Right now, though, I was confused and surprised by what she had just told me.

“She allowed you to trance her?” I asked, wondering how that happened and why she hadn’t told me anything about the process.

“Easy, please don’t kill us,” she responded, a light teasing touch going to my shoulder as she continued to talk in that rich musical tone of hers. “I promise I’ll explain. I hadn’t planned on doing anything. Yes, she’s very sexy, but I haven’t been with girl since we got married and it wouldn’t seem right to do anything without you being around.”

Carla was bi, something that I found out by accident one night when the two of us had gone to a club during our engagement period and came home with a girl. Actually, she had expressed as much surprise at that as I did.

“We talked for a bit,” Carla continued “And she said she was having troubles fitting into her new school. I said that I had been in the same situation as her at one point and that my husband had hypnotized me with an MP3 and helped me to fit in better, and asked her if she wanted to try it. I wouldn’t have pushed her if she said no. Instead, she was eager to try. Before I knew it she was out.”

I have to admit, I got hard at the thought of that. I hadn’t tranced anyone myself since I married Carla, and she had never done it either. I knew which MP3 she was talking about as well – it was a powerful induction one running about a half hour that I used on my wife now and then to reinforce the basic hypnosis. The thought of a beautiful sexy teen under the control of my equally sexy wife – and, therefore, under my control as well – turned me on. I didn’t have a chance to say anything before Carla continued.

“I didn’t know exactly what to do, so I gave her a few suggestions to help her with school and then asked her if there was anything else she wanted. She said that she had come from a very conservative and prudish family and wanted to loosen up a bit, like her friends. So I told her that she would enjoy being more outgoing, more sexy, would flirt and tease some, and use her natural beauty. Then as an afterthought I gave her a trigger to return her to that state and woke her up.”

I had my mouth open in surprise as she told me this. It was a good thing that Carla loved being my hypnotic play thing, or she would probably easily turn the tables on me. For a first time, she seemed like she had done a very good job. She hadn’t pushed her and just gave her a few suggestions to help her with things that she wanted. The trigger probably wouldn’t work, so no harm in that.

“Allright,” I said, nodding, as I got off the highway to drive the remaining distance to the building where the party was being had. “That’s all fine and good, dear, but what makes you think that we’re going to have some ‘fun’ with her tonight, as you put it?”

“Well…” she said, again with that teasing lift to her voice and a wide smile on her face. “During our normal talk she said that she found you very handsome. I just figured I’d see how the suggestions worked when we got back tonight and see what happens. Maybe even use the trigger on her. I know you’re attracted to her.”

I grinned. I hadn’t mentioned that I wanted to fuck Sarah’s brains out to Carla earlier, but it was easy to see from what had happened tonight that I was thinking it. When Sarah had arrived at our house tonight, it was obvious that she was not wearing a bra, her large firm breasts standing out proudly from her magnificent 18 year old body. I suppose I stared, but she didn’t seem to mind. As we walked to the car, Carla had laughingly told me that I could stop drooling. At least she didn’t get pissed if I checked out other girls.

“Well, we’ll see what happens,” I responded with an amused tone to my own voice, and with that we arrived at our destination. I parked the car and helped Carla out of the car and we headed inside, the cooling summer air feeling good over our bodies.

Sadly, my bad thoughts about the party came true. It wasn’t very exciting. I did the needed mingling, the sucking up to the bosses, showing Carla off—she was a perfect companion. Although we had told Sarah that we wouldn’t be back until late, around 1 AM or so, both of us found ourselves bored much earlier and I made our excuses and we left around 10 PM. I have to admit I also couldn’t get my mind off Sarah and what Carla had done to her. It was wrong to use hypnosis to induce someone to sleep with us – but if the girl had already wanted to? Still, Carla had said that she had come from a prudish background. I really didn’t expect anything to happen that night and we didn’t talk about it during the drive back home, instead chatting about the party and the people there.

Little did I know that I would be in for another surprise when we got home. It quickly became clear that Sarah was not expecting us home that early either. Although we made a normal amount of noise driving up to the house and walking in, she didn’t hear us at all. In fact, neither of them did. Not she nor her boyfriend, lying on the couch in a passionate embrace, seemed to notice as we entered the living room. We were both startled, and hesitated awkwardly, not knowing what to do. Then Carla placed a finger on her lips, motioning me to be quiet, and we both relaxed, leaning quietly against the door frame, enjoying the unexpected entertainment.

As we relaxed, I leaned in and whispered very quietly into Carla’s ear “You never asked if she had a boyfriend?”

My wife shot me a ‘mea culpa’ look that answered that question. It was clear that she was just as surprised by this turn of events as I was. I also couldn’t help but wonder if Carla’s well meaning suggestions about being more ‘sexy’ had something to do with this. Hypnosis is a powerful tool and it has to be used carefully.

Both Sarah and her companion were fully clothed, but the young man was trying to correct the situation. He slipped his hand inside of her blouse, which was already half unbuttoned. She moaned softly, but slowly and reluctantly pulled his hand away. He carefully reached in again, undoing another button, and even more carefully, she removed his hand again. Like an old fashioned record that was stuck, the motions were repeated over and over.

It wasn’t difficult to understand the young man’s fascination with what was under Sarah’s blouse. They looked to be even bigger then Carla’s. And now, as if in a projection of my fantasy, those luscious young tits were being stroked and fondled.

Suddenly, the boy seemed to tire of the game, and sat up on the couch in a huff, still looking away from us. Sarah, suddenly concerned, pressed up against him, her breasts nearly overflowing her blouse, now almost fully open. At first, he would not be consoled, and then he relented, and begins to kiss her. How long it would be before he tried again, I wondered, but the youth had decided to try a different tactic. As he held her with one arm, he begins to unsnap and unzip his jeans with his free hand. With remarkable dexterity and without stopping the kiss, he opened his fly and pulled his jeans down just a little.

Just a little, but it was enough. The sexual teasing that he had been subjected to had given him an enormous erection, which sprung free with such force and suddenness that we both had to stifle giggles. Still without breaking the kiss, he took Sarah’s hand and wrapped it around his cock. After a few moments, she withdrew her hand, then, she slowly broke the kiss and gazed down, dreamlike, at his erection. Slowly, on her own, she reached for it, stroked it lovingly, and caressed its length with hypnotic fascination.

Sarah’s friend moaned softly, and slowly, gently, but inexorably, began to push her head toward his lap. We exchanged amused and excited glances. It was obvious what he wanted. We nearly gasped out loud as Sarah started to lovingly kiss the side of his cock, as he moaned in sudden pleasure. She began to lick the length of his cock with long strokes, obviously aware of – and enjoying – the effect she was having on her partner. Her red tongue danced slowly up and down on his swollen prick, teasing him, unleashing his passion. Suddenly, boldly, she encircled the head of his cock with moist, full lips. The magnitude of the unexpected pleasure seemed to be too much for friend to bear. Holding her head down on him, he thrust widely with his hips, driving his shaft deep into her mouth. Not surprisingly, she gagged. Surprisingly, we couldn’t hold back any more. We gasped. Out loud. And this time, they heard us.

Instantly, pandemonium reigned. Our living room, calm and sedate only a moment earlier, was transformed into a three ring circus in the blink of an eye. The boy, a bright shade of crimson, was grabbing at his pants, trying to stuff his wilting hard-on back in, running for the door at the same time, stumbling and tripping as he ran, cursing. Sarah, shrieking, was covering her face with her hands. Then, still screaming unintelligibly, she begun to dash around the room aimlessly.

I guess we didn’t know exactly how to react. On the one hand, we were trying to reassure them both, to tell them that everything was alright. But we were both trying, with only moderate success, to stifle our laughter, not wanting them to feel any more humiliated then they obviously were.

But we were too surprised to take any control of the situation. An instant later, the boy had stumbled out the door, and Sarah was bright red. With obvious effort, she stopped sobbing, and began to regain a glimmer of her composure. Hesitantly, she raised her face and looked toward us. “Oh God, PLEASE don’t tell anyone!” she begged, her young voice sounding very high pitched and strained. “My Mom and Dad would KILL me! Please, I’ll do ANYTHING!”

I was standing there with my mouth open, caught in mid-thought. I was TRYING to say, of course we were not going tell anybody, now calm down, and for Lord’s sake get fully dressed again, you have nothing to apologize for….but that’s when the full impact of what she had said hit me.

Carla finally did something at that point to regain control of the situation. And I was glad she did, cause I was still too flustered and surprised with everything to do anything myself. She said a phrase in French to Sarah, and to my surprise, the teen swooned on her feet, and then dropped her clothes and stood upright, her eyes a blank and glassy stare that I had seen countless times on my own wife.

It took me a second to realize that Carla had said the trigger phrase that she had given Sarah a few days ago. I was shocked that not only did it work, but that it worked immediately. Sarah was under a great deal of stress and surprise at the moment, and normally with people you need to have them calm and relaxed to bring them under, especially the first few times. I blinked some in surprise and raised my eyebrows to Carla, who was giving me a curious look I couldn’t read.

“Sarah, come here,” Carla commanded, and slowly the entranced girl walked toward us. “First, recognize both of our voices as the ones who control you.” I knew, again from past experience, that my wife was doing this so we could both give her commands. “You’re willing to do anything to get out of this situation, aren’t you?” she continued. Slowly, as if the words were taking a while to reach her brain in her tranced state, the babysitter nodded. “You found my husband attractive, didn’t you?” Carla continued, again just asking slow careful questions to confirm things that she already knew or strongly suspected, and again, Sarah nodded.

“This is wrong,” I said softly to my wife at that point, but keeping my gaze focused on the sexy teen in front of us. “Attraction is one thing, but doing anything…”

“Well, why don’t we find out?” Carla said with a teasing grin and turned her attention back to Sarah. “When you wake, you will not know that you were under, and you will be willing to do anything to keep us quiet about this.” That was all Carla said as she snapped her fingers in front of Sarah. The teen shook her head a couple of times, trying to clear her head, and then as if not a second had passed, dropped to her knees in front of us.

Sarah was on her knees in front of me, tearful and begging, seemingly picking up from where she had left off before she was triggered. “PLEASE don’t tell my mother,” she said frantically. “Oh God, and don’t tell my father, he’d KILL me, I won’t do it again, I didn’t mean it, please, PLEASE don’t tell anybody, I’ll do ANYTHING, just don’t tell them, I’ll do ANYTHING!”

“Anything?” I thought. Hmm. Seemed Carla’s suggestions had worked pretty well. They weren’t complicated: all she did was to reinforce the desire of this sexy teen to get out of this. Of course we weren’t going to tell, but…and I wasn’t sure if the hypnosis would allow her to loosen up as much that I WANTED her to loosen up.

As if she was reading my mind, Sarah repeated, more softly. “Please, don’t tell. They’ll KILL me. Please. I’ll do ANYTHING. Please.” Her eyes glistened with drying tears as she looked up at me pleadingly. Getting no reaction from me, she turned her head to look at Carla, but her eyes were locked with mine, as we both weighed the exciting possibilities.

Damn it, I thought, might as well go for broke and see just how much the hypnosis affected her. As Sarah gazed hopefully at Carla, she must have been surprised to hear the sound of a zipper being quickly lowered. As if in disbelief, she turned her head slowly back toward me, and then gasped when she saw my cock hanging just inches from her face. I’ve always been pleased at my larger then average size of a circumcised eight inch cock, and I wondered if this was the first one she actually saw.

“Well” I said, “For a start you could suck my cock.” Her eyes, wide in astonishment, never left my semi-erect and rapidly growing dick. “It looked to me like you were beginning to enjoy yourself with your friend, and I’d be happy to continue your lessons!”

For a long moment, I couldn’t tell what she was going to do, then, as if in a dream, she leaned forward and circled the head of my cock with her wonderful young lips. Next to me, I was dimly aware that my wife gasped as my cock slid into her mouth. She began to suck on my shaft, gingerly, tentatively.

Carla moved then, and kneeled down behind her, hands around her waist, and put her face next to hers. “He likes for you to lick it, not just to suck it,” my wife informed her. To demonstrate, she gently licked the point where her lips clasped my cock. I could hear, or maybe feel, Sarah as she moaned softly.

I was still in a state of semi-shock about all of this and found it hard to think with my big head as the blood rushed to my little head. I was thrilled that Carla had not only been able to make this happen for us, but that it was going so well!

“Now,” Carla continued, like a patient instructor, “lick the underside of his cock. Right down the ridge. All the way to his balls.” An apt pupil, Sarah followed her instructions with increasing eagerness. As she reached my balls, Carla gently lifted them, caressing them in her hand. “Now, see how deep that you can take him.”

From my viewpoint, as I watched Sarah lick and suck me, I could see most of her tits, barely covered by her still partially buttoned blouse. I saw Carla grin as she followed my gaze. Very kindly, she reached over and completed the uncovering. Released from their bondage, Sarah’s tits were large and ripe, thrusting up, nipples hard with excitement, bouncing and swaying erotically as she moved. I watched, fascinated, as Carla then cupped one breast in each hand, kneading her firm flesh, teasing her enlarged nipples.

Then suddenly, she slid down, clamped her mouth over one perfect nipple, and began to suck. Sarah stopped her oral exploration of my genitals and gasped in astonishment, mouth wide open. Of course, I was unable to resist such an obvious invitation, and reinserted my cock into her waiting mouth. After barely a moment’s hesitation, she resumed sucking my cock, moving her head back and forth in a quickening pace.

In only about a couple minutes, I knew I was about to explode. I had wanted to hold out longer, but her cock sucking was so different then Carla, and the thought of this sexy young teen under our hypnotic control – at least, partly due to the hypnosis – was too much.

“That’s so beautiful,” Carla said. “God, I love to watch you fuck her mouth. You’re going to cum, aren’t you,” she added knowingly. “Now listen, Sarah,” she implored, “try to swallow all of his cum. See if you can suck him dry, drive him crazy.”

She was, of course, already driving me crazy. I grabbed her head and added my urgency to her rhythm, sticking my cock deep into her mouth, fucking her face as if it were a warm and wet pussy. And then I exploded, streaming what felt like gallons of hot cum into her mouth.

Despite Carla’s admonitions, Sarah couldn’t handle it all. She tried, but she was too inexperienced to keep up with my insistent spurts. Finally, she backed up and released my throbbing cock. The last few drops landed on her upturned face.

Gasping, I turned my gaze back to Carla, who was quick to notice that despite her best efforts Sarah had failed her mission. “I’ve got to have some of that,” she said eagerly and licked the traces of cum from her face. When that was done and Sarah had time to finish gulping down my cum, Carla put her mouth on hers, and, with her tongue, forced Sarah’s apart. I knew my taste was still in her mouth and I watched for a minute as their tongues explored each other.

The sight of two such beautiful women – one fully developed and experienced, the other young and naïve – kissing each other passionately was incredibly exciting to me. Even though I had just finished cumming, I could feel my cock slowly begin to harden in response to this visual feast.

“Jesus, I’m unbelievably wet,” Carla suddenly announced, and to prove her point she stood up and removed her skirt and panties. “Look,” she said, spreading her pussy lips wide and inserting one finger deep inside. Sarah, dazed, obediently watched. “Now, it’s my turn. Eat me,” she demanded of her. “Lick my pussy. I want to feel your warm tongue deep inside my cunt. Suck my clit. I want you to make me cum too.”

I just smiled widely at that. I wasn’t sure how Sarah would respond at this point. Sucking me off was one thing – the hypnosis had just helped to bring some feelings and desire to the surface. But eating Carla out? Entirely different story. I wasn’t sure at all what would happen. Needless to say, I shouldn’t have worried.

Transfixed, Sarah leaned toward Carla, her head between her legs. I could see her tongue darting between Carla’s fingers as she held her pussy open for Sarah and showed the teen where to lick and suck.

“Lie down on your back,” she ordered breathlessly, and just about flung Sarah around before she had time to respond. Straddling her face, Carla lowered her pussy to her mouth, grinding into her with increasing speed and urgency. “Oh God,” Carla kept moaning, “That’s wonderful. Eat my fucking cunt! My God, I’m going to cum!” And with a short scream, she did. The incredible turn-on of watching two women making it right before my eyes, maybe the most arousing sight in the world, had caused my cock to become almost rock hard again.

After just a few seconds, Carla seemed to have recovered some of her composure, and was eager to continue. She scooted back a foot or so, leaving Sarah’s upturned face staring up dreamily, pussy juices smeared on her face. “Take off her jeans,” Carla suggested, and as Sarah wiggled her ass helpfully, I complied. I pressed my hand to the center of her panties. As I felt all the wetness, Sarah moaned softly.

Quickly, I finished undressing her and spread her legs with her knees bent. The thin line of her young pussy gleamed with moisture. I ran my finger over it lightly and Sarah tensed and moaned. I lowered my head and began to lick near the tops of her legs. “Oh my God,” Sarah moaned softly. “That feels so fucking good!” I paused, momentarily surprised to hear her speak. “Don’t stop,” she begged eagerly. “PLEASE don’t stop!”

Before I could oblige, Carla offered Sarah some timely advice. “Be more specific,” she suggested. “Tell him EXACTLY what you want him to do.”

Catching on quickly, Sarah didn’t seem to need much urging. “Eat me,” she nearly shouted. “Make me cum. Please, I want to cum SO BAD! Eat my pussy. Lick my cunt, all over. Suck my fucking cunt. Make me CUM!” With ever increasing excitement, I eagerly obliged. I slipped my hands under her butt, squeezing her ass tightly, and began to explore her wet pussy with my tongue. I licked and sucked all over her cunt, and teased her clit as she moaned and writhed. In a surprisingly short time she shrieked and shuddered in a violent climax.

Noticing my now fully erect cock, Carla had a suggestion. “Fuck her,” she told me. “I’ll bet that young tight cunt will drive you crazy.” I looked at her a bit surprised. Even after all this, I wasn’t sure if Carla would want me to go all the way with Sarah. But what Sarah said next drove away my last doubts.

“Oh yes,” Sarah added, semi-deliriously. “Please fuck me! I want to feel you inside me. I want to feel your cock deep inside my cunt. Please! Fuck my pussy. I’m so wet. I’m so READY!” As if to demonstrate, she reached down to her sopping wet pussy and easily inserted two fingers as far as they would go. I spread myself over her, filling my mouth with an ample breast, teasing her cunt lips with the head off my cock. “Stick it in, stick it in!” she urged. Slowly, I slid my cock into her pussy. It was one of the most incredible feelings that I’ve ever had – her cunt was so fresh and tight that it felt like a velvet glove, caressing me, squeezing me, and lustfully pulling me even deeper. Again I knew that I was going to cum quickly, despite my not wanting to. Sure enough, after a few minutes of ecstasy I unloaded into her young body. Spent, I rolled off her.

“What kind of gentleman are you, anyway,” Carla demanded mischievously. “You left the poor girl unfulfilled! Well, I’d be less then the perfect hostess if I didn’t make amends!” She repositioned her self over Sarah’s face and this time the teen eagerly grabbed her and started licking and sucking her pussy. With a moan, she stretched out over her and began to do the same. I swung around for a closer look at one of my favorite activities, and watched as her tongue and lips explored Sarah’s cunt. My cum overflowed her pussy, and she eagerly lapped it up and rubbed her face in the mixture of her juices and my cum.

Incredibly, the sight of two beautiful women enjoying each other like this began to make my cock hard yet once more, and by the time both of them came, I was fully ready. I jumped on Carla as she rolled of Sarah, inserting the length of my cock quickly into her tender pussy. Both semi-exhausted, we begin to fuck slowly, savoring each stroke with immense pleasure. Soon, I began to feel Sarah’s mouth between my legs, licking and sucking at my balls, trying to lick my cock as it plunged in and out of Carla’s cunt. Just as I could feel that we were both about to cum together, I felt Sarah’s tongue teasingly licking my cock and that was enough for me to climax, Carla joining me a second later.

We all laid there for a minute, trying to recover. I leaned over and kissed Sarah and thanked her for a amazing fuck, then I did the same to Carla, and the two of them kissed. We pulled ourselves slowly off the floor, and as we tried to come back to our senses fully, Carla turned to Sarah. “So, how was the baby tonight?”

I just laughed and shook my head, hoping this would be the first of many fun nights to come.

A few minutes later, Sarah was brought out of trance with instructions from me that she wouldn’t know she was under at all tonight and that I could trigger her as well. After that, she dressed and was gone, having been paid for the night – in more ways then one, I thought to myself with a grin. I went to the kitchen, taking my daily pills for blood pressure. Carla was checking on the baby and getting ready for bed. I felt totally worn out, but very happy and surprised. It made me wonder just how much Sarah would have done on her own without the help of the hypnosis. It also made me eager to trance her myself later.

Finished downstairs, I headed upstairs and took my turn in the bathroom. By the time I was done Carla was already in bed, dressed just in her usual sleeping attire of a t-shirt and panties, and grinning widely at me like the cat that just caught the canary.

“You are full of surprises,” I chuckled as I climbed into bed with her. “That was easily the best one that you could have given me. I really can’t thank you enough.”

“Just as long as I can have some fun with her also,” Carla responded, looking into my eyes. “She’s too good not to enjoy myself.”

“Oh? So my little hypno slave enjoyed seeing her Master fuck that tight young pussy?” I teased, saying her trigger to send her into the hypnotic state that she was so programmed to by this point.

Without missing a beat, my wife continued our conversation, but I knew from the monotone of her voice and her glassy eyes that she had gone under. “I loved it, Master. I am glad that it pleased you. I love being a good little slut and whore for you.”

“Were you honest with me earlier about just what you did to her under hypnosis?” I asked her, still rather surprised at how far that things had gone that night.

“Always, Master,” she continued. “I am glad that your slave didn’t mess things up by not asking if she had a boyfriend. Or by not being clear enough with the suggestions. I should not have tranced her without your permission, Master.”

“Well, it’s allright,” I said, patting her head tenderly. “It all turned out well in the end.” I never failed to get aroused by having my wife in this deep hypnotic state, that I had programmed and tweaked and adjusted to perfection by this point. “You know, I think I have enough left in me for one more climax. Why don’t you suck me, slave?”

“Yes Master” she replied without missing a beat, and moved to lower my underwear down. In moments she was sucking on me, and I was sure she still tasted Sarah on me as well.

I turned the lights off and relaxed into bed, closing my eyes and sighing in pleasure as my wonderful loving wife sucked me off, knowing she enjoyed this just as much as I did. Tonight was easily one of the best surprises that my wife could ever have given me.

THE END