The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mystify Your Mind

by J. Darksong

Part 3)

Epilogue: 1 year later.

“Here’s to a truly spectacular performance,” Richard said, holding high a glass of champagne. Everyone held aloft their glasses, except John, who merely lifted his small cup of tea. Though no longer driven to alcohol by his depression, he still refrained from drinking, something that his new wife gratefully encouraged. Everyone drained their glasses, then sighed in pleasure as the party continued.

“It’s kind of a bittersweet moment for us,” Trixie said, wiping a small tear from her cheek. “This was our last performance as part of The Amazing Mystify’s entourage. Next week, Dixie and I head out on tour to start our own magic act.”

“Which I have generously agreed to fund,” Richard pointed out. Everyone chuckled.

“Of course,” John quipped, poking fun at his friend. “Now that I’m retiring, you have to find someone else to sponge off of. Still, it was nice of you to sponsor the girls... and for only a measly twenty percent of the profits.”

“Hey, I’m generous, not stupid,” Richard shot back. “After all, I know a good thing when I see it.”

“As do I,” Phoebe Galloway replied, batting her eyes lovingly at John. Everyone chuckled again. Richard merely rolled his eyes. “If you’ll excuse me, I need to go to the bathroom for a moment.” Sliding back from the table, John allowed her to depart, sighing wistfully.

“Sheesh. It’s been six months since the wedding. Am I the only one that is drowning in sugary sweetness, here?”

“Yes, pretty much,” John replied, to the agreement of the others. “Seriously, though, Rich, I invited you here tonight to thank you.” Phoebe nudged him lightly with her elbow, and he sighed. “Okay, and to apologize. I’ve given you a lot of grief over the years. And even though I forgave you for trying to backstab me, I never let you forget it.” Reaching inside his coat pocket, he took out a small playing card, and tossed it across the table.

The Queen of Hearts.

“I did a little checking around. Seems I have you to thank for the ‘anonymous phone call’ Phoebe received telling her that I was here in Vegas performing. As well as the ‘free weekend vacation’ she somehow mysteriously won that allowed her to fly out here, first class.” He held up a pair of airline ticket stubs. “Especially since she told me later that she’d never entered any such contest.”

Richard merely shrugged, palming the card, sliding it into the middle of the deck of cards that suddenly appeared in his other hand. “Okay. So I was a little concerned about you drinking yourself into a stupor, and gave you two a little well placed nudge to get you back together again. Don’t make me out to be a saint, or anything. I was just protecting my investment, that’s all.”

“Yeah, whatever, you old softy,” John said, slapping him hard on the back, which Richie rubbed lightly as John turned to face the twins. “The night that Phoebe slipped into my dressing room, she had some MORE help. It seems you ALL played a big part in getting Pheebs and myself back together.” He turned to Trixie and Dixie, who, sharing a glance, merely shrugged. “Don’t think I forgot who it was that brought her up on the stage with the other volunteers,” he said, touching Dixie lightly on the arm. “And Charlie, the doorman, clearly remembered you handing him a backstage pass to give to Phoebe when she arrived,” he replied, caressing Trixie’s arm as well.

“What can we say, Chief?” Dixie replied, not meeting his eyes. “You’ve been really unhappy for a long time...”

“And you’re important to us,” Trixie finished, likewise looking to the side. “And not just as a meal ticket,” she added with a smile.

“Well, we certainly thank you all for getting us together,” John said, hugging them both.

“Well, folks, I hate to drink and run,” Richie said, getting to his feet, “but I have an early morning business meeting in Spain, and I need to get going.” He shook hands with everyone. “John, give my best to the missus. And ladies,” he said with a chuckle, “have a good night. I look forward to catching your first show next week.”

The three friends sat in silence for a long moment after he departed, then John rose to his feet as well. “Well, it’s getting pretty late. I guess we should all get headed to bed now. It’s been a pretty exhausting day.”

“For you, maybe, ‘old man’,” Trixie teased, taking one last sip of champagne, “but it always takes me a while to wind down after a show. Man... I am still jazzed! I need a way to burn off some of this excess juice before I can even think of hitting the hay.”

“Well, as it turns out, I might have an idea or two on the subject,” John said, smirking enigmatically.

“Say, hasn’t Phoebe been gone a pretty long while now?” Dixie asked, glancing around. “She should have been back by now.”

“Oh, don’t worry about her, I’m sure she’s just fine,” John replied. Taking aside both girls, he surprised them by kissing them both lightly on the lips. “Trixie, Dixie... I love you two more than I can ever express,” he began. “It couldn’t have been very enjoyable being around me these past five years. I know I worried you both terribly with the depression, and the drinking... and even though you couldn’t break me out of my dour moods for more than a few minutes at a time, you never stopped trying.” He closed his eyes. “Girls... you both saved my life. That’s not hyperbole or an exaggeration, it’s the truth. I’d have killed myself long ago if it wasn’t for you two helping to keep me centered. And you were both instrumental in uniting me back with my beloved Phoebe again. For that alone, I can never thank you enough.”

“That’s sweet, John,” Dixie said, blushing hotly, “but we didn’t do that much. I mean, you took care of us as much as we took care of you, and—”

But John was having none of it. “You’re way too modest, Dixie. Modest, and shy.” He took her hand in his own. “And you, dear Trixie, so gruff and outspoken, so very much in-your-face about sharing your opinions... and yet inside, so shy and afraid to say how you REALLY feel.” He took her hand as well. “For ten years I’ve been selfish, so consumed in my own little world that I haven’t noticed what was going on around me. Well, that changes as of now. Tz’chen!

Trixie and Dixie gasped, feeling the floor drop out from underneath them. They screamed, clutching tightly to John’s arms, which held them both calmly, as a bright flash of light followed by darkness confused and disoriented them. “Easy, girls, easy,” John said as they stumbled into him, gravity suddenly reasserting itself as their fall ended before it had even truly begun. “You’re okay. Relax. We’ve just gone upstairs, to my hotel room.”

Trixie blinked, looking around in confusion. With the shock of the sudden transport faded, she was able to recognize her surroundings. They were indeed upstairs, in John’s hotel room, his bedroom to be precise. The room itself was dark, illuminated only by a number of small candles spread out about the room, atop the desk and dressers. They were obviously scented candles, for the pleasant scent of sandalwood, lavender, and vanilla, all of her favorite scents, permeated the room. A moment later she noticed a soft melody... music, probably something by Enya, playing gently in the background. So surprised was she by the room where she’d found herself that she didn’t notice John leaning towards her until his lips met her own.

Dixie watched, wide-eyed, her jaw nearly hitting the floor, as her sister received the most passionate, sexually charged kiss she’d ever witnessed. Separating moments later, John left a dazed, glassy-eyed Trixie, moving to her sister, and pulling Dixie into similar liplock. The younger twin hesitated, resisting for half a second before sighing, melting into the kiss as deeply as her sister had, leaving her just as dazed and breathless once it ended.

“John,” Trixie gasped softly, taking a step towards him, then, thinking better of it, took a step back. “This is... I mean... what about Phoebe? Your wife?”

“His wife,” Phoebe said, stepping out from the bathroom, wearing a red, thin, see-through chemise and nothing else, “is the one that helped set this all up.” Walking over to her, she smiled, leaning forward to kiss her lightly as well. “Like John, I can never fully repay you for taking care of him all this time, and bringing us together. And we all know you’re in love with John,” she added with a grin. “Don’t worry, it’s okay. And don’t try to deny it. Anyone with half a brain can tell, even though you try and hide it. Even my half-wit husband finally noticed, now that he’s not drunk off his ass 24-7.”

“Hey!” John said in mock anger, swatting her on her ass. “I resemble that remark.”

“Yes you do, love,” Phoebe teased, rubbing her bottom lightly. “My point is... that you’ve always wanted this, Trixie. Both you and your sister, though you’d both have gone to your graves without ever admitting it. And that is what made me want to do this for you. I love you two, just as much as John does. So... if you’ll let us,” she said, sliding out of her clothes, “we’d love to show you that love.”

Dixie, seeing her sister completely dumbstruck, asked the obvious question. “So... you’re really okay with this? Seeing your husband with two other women?”

“Two very attractive women,” Phoebe corrected her, smiling. “And no. I’m not jealous. I love John, completely, absolutely, with every fiber of my being. Nothing will ever change that. And if anything, having lost him and finally gotten him back has taught me what unrequited love feels like. I do, however, have a few conditions,” she said, holding up a finger. “If you do this, you have to swear to me... that this will not be a one time visit. Every time your touring brings you to town, you HAVE to stop by and pay us a visit.”

Trixie laughed, crying, shaking her head in disbelief. “I... I think we can manage that.”

“Good,” John said with a smirk. “And just to make sure of it,” he said, raising a hand slightly, “I think I’ll institute the other aspect of your fantasy.”

The girls gasped, going still as a host of bright sparkling lights began to dance before them, completely capturing their minds. John smirked slightly as his Hypnotic Pattern spell worked it’s magic over them. For once, both he and the dark whispers in the back of his head were in perfect agreement. He grinned even wider seeing that Phoebe has also been caught by the mystical display, her eyes as wide and glassy as the others. Hmm. Guess it’s only fitting, since this is part of her fantasy as well.

“These words are for you, Trixie, and you alone. I have looked inside your mind, and I know your deepest fantasy. You wish to submit, to have someone take away all control from you, and use you sexually, like a slave. I also know that that desire frightens you, the idea of giving up complete control to someone else. Well, there is no reason to be afraid now. You’re safe here. You know I won’t hurt you, or your sister. You can let go of your fears and simply enjoy knowing that you are completely under my spell. You cannot resist me. You couldn’t even if you tried... and we both know that you don’t even want to try.”

He began undressing the pliant, dark-haired beauty as he spoke. “We are going to do a little role-playing... except that instead of simply playing the role of a sex slave, you will actually become one. That is your role. When I release you from this trance, you will become my loving, adoring sex slave, in every way striving to be loving and pleasing to your beloved Master.” He smirked. “However, sweet Trixie, in the deepest part of your mind you will be fully aware of what’s going on, that you are under a magic spell, and that I am forcing you to act as you are. You will be helpless to stop, but you’ll be aware that I am in control of your actions. Do you understand?”

“Y... y... yyyeeessss...” Trixie hissed softly, squeezing her thighs together. Now completely nude, her arousal was easy to detect. Her conscious mind had shifted into neutral, but her subconscious, soaking up his words like a sponge, nearly percolated with erotic thoughts and images. If she’d had the slightest bit of control over herself, she would have slid her fingers deep within her snatch and frigged herself off until she exploded. As it was, she could only stand there, swaying slightly, staring up at the hypnotic dancing lights, letting them empty her mind of everything except the words her Master was filling it with.

“Good girl.” Turning to Dixie, he spoke again. “These words are just for you, Dixie. Like your sister, you are completely under my spell, unable to resist any command I give you. Also, like your sister, the knowledge that you are under my control and completely helpless to resist makes you extremely aroused. Unlike your sister, you are not afraid of submitting yourself completely to someone you trust, and you trust me deeply. Still, you will be in no danger here tonight. You are perfectly safe. No one will hurt you. And you are free to let your adventurous side take flight, and indulge all the sexual wants and desires that you’ve kept repressed for so long.”

Once she, too, was naked, he turned her to face her sister. “What you see before you is not your sister. This is your mirror image. Therefore, whatever happens to your mirror image, you will experience as well. You will feel whatever she feels, react however she reacts... and it doesn’t matter whether you are watching her or not, your body will respond just as I have said. She is your mirror image, and you are its reflection. That is your role. Do you understand?”

“Yes... Master... I understand,” Dixie replied softly, her body shifting to adopt a pose identical to that of her sister. After a few moments, she let out a soft moan, and her arousal began dripping down her thighs, matching Trixie’s exactly.

Finally, turning to his beloved Phoebe, he gave her instructions. “Phoebe. My sweet beloved one, you are, as always, my slave... but tonight you will play an additional role. While you are in every way submissive to my will, with our two lovely ladies, you will find yourself taking the more dominant position. You may use either of them sexually in any way you desire—do with them as you wish. And for tonight, I release you from your restriction against cumming without my say so.”

At which point Phoebe let out a loud scream, trembling lightly as she sank down to her knees. John blinked in surprise, then laughed softly. “Wow. I didn’t realize this situation had turned you on THAT much, dear.”

Waking them all from his spell, John made his way to the bed. “Phoebe, dear, I suggest you and Dixie move to the sofa and get ‘more acquainted’ with one another. Trixie, love, come to me.” Once the dark haired beauty was in front of him, he leaned forward kissing her deeply. Across the room, Dixie let out a loud gasp, following by a soft moan of pleasure. Breaking the kiss, John chuckled. “Oh, this is going to be a fun night.”

At his behest, Trixie began undressing her Master, blushing furiously at the response simply obeying his command had on her. Soon enough, his shirt and pants were removed, leaving him dressed in a white t-shirt, briefs, and socks. She knelt then, pausing to glance up at him, demurely, to see if she was pleasing him. His simply nod made her heart flutter. Damn! she thought as her fingers eagerly removed his t-shirt, baring his chest. I had no idea it would be like this... would feel like this! Oh God... and knowing my sister is just over there, across the room, seeing me act this way... kneeling here at his feet... God! I should feel so embarrassed, humiliated... but he allowed it, I’d frig myself until I passed out cold! Oh! I wonder... if I begged him nicely, would he let me touch myself?

John smirked evilly. “No, Trixie-love, not just yet. I don’t want you touching yourself just yet. I want the pressure to build up just a bit more before I allow you the release you’re craving.” Seeing her wide-eyed look, he tapped his temple. “I used Detect Thoughts before I woke you all up. It’s also how I was able to learn so much about your deepest, most hidden fantasies.” Finally naked, he lay back on the bed, then gestured for Trixie to follow him up. “Answer me truthfully, slave,” he said sternly, “are you enjoying yourself?”

“Oh, God, Master,” Trixie panted, “you have no idea how much I am loving this!” Sliding her soft supple breasts into his chest, she melted against him. “I never told you this... but the night you first told us about Phoebe, how you took her... bent her to your will... and turned her into your sex slave... after we left and went home, I slid into bed and jilled myself off till the wee hours in the morning, fantasizing that it was me.” She began nibbling and sucking on his fingers while her free hand roamed freely about his body, exploring his flesh. “All this time... I know you were holding a torch for Phoebe, and now that I’ve met her, I can see why... she’s incredible... but, I was still jealous...I mean, you’re so... so... kind, and caring, and funny...”

John laughed softly, rolling Trixie onto her back. “Geez. You’re giving me a swelled head.” Then he added, lifting her up by the waist, “Heh, well, two of them, actually.”

Trixie let out a deep moan as she was lowered gently onto her Master’s cock, a sound that was echoed from across the room by her sister. A quick glance over showed the situation: Dixie was buried deep within Mistress Phoebe’s thighs, no doubt licking and sucking for all she was worth from the way Phoebe’s hips were bucking. Dixie had one hand buried deep within her own snatch as she ate Mistress out, her arm pumping away furiously. She smiled a slight smile at the thought of what a sex-crazed slut her sister had become, but then John’s hips rose, and any semblance of rational thought left her mind as a nuclear explosion of pleasure filled her entire being.

Cries of pleasure filled the room, as all three girls came at one time, their pleasure linked indirectly to one another. Trixie continued to grunt and cry out with each thrust as she rode John’s cock, wrapping her legs tightly against him as she bucked with reckless abandon. She’d had more than her fair share of lovers over the years, and was no stranger to physical pleasure, but for the first time ever, her mind, heart, and body were all in synch, all equally devoted and focused on the experience. Within moments, she came again, something that shocked and delighted her, and she hung on for her life, as moments later a third orgasm swept through her.

For his part, John was seventh heaven. All of the people he loved most in the world were here, together, loving one another. Practice and discipline allowed him to prolong his own pleasure, holding back as long as possible to give Trixie the loving she deserved. Still, her enthusiasm, and desire to give as good as she received was taking its toll, and when her third orgasm caused her already tight vaginal muscles to clench down, he gasped, feeling himself reach the point of no return. Grunting, pulling her down onto him hard, he gave up the fight and came, releasing with a loud bellow as he pumped what felt like gallons of his seed into her.

Trixie, feeling her Master cum beneath her, nearly screamed her throat raw as she came as well, her strongest, hardest climax yet. Spots danced before her eyes. and the room seemed to spin beneath her. With one final gasping breath, she went limp, closing her eyes as she spiraled into unconsciousness.

John rolled to the side, gently lowering his lover down to the bed. A glance to the side showed Dixie slipping into a similar state, Phoebe barely able to keep her from slumping to the floor in a heap. He flashed a smile at her, and his wife beamed one back to her in return. She came to him moments later, and handed him a glass of ice water, while she herself drank a glass of wine.

“Enjoying yourself?” he asked needlessly. Phoebe laughed.

“Gee, honey, what tipped you off? The constant screaming of ‘Yess, yess, yeeeesss!!’ or the fact that my entire legs are so drenched with my juices that it looks like I’ve been swimming?”

“Well, that, and the huge shit-eating grin plastered on your face,” John said with amusement. “You look like the Cheshire Cat, loveling.” He pulled her onto the bed with him, and kissed her gently. “I hope you’re not too worn out. I was hoping to get a little private time with my wife before our twin sextoys wake up for round two.”

Phoebe purred softly, pressing her breasts into his chest. “I’m a little winded—Dixie is a damned good little pussy licker for a beginner— but I’m sure you could put me back in the mood?” She batted her eyes at him enticingly, sliding a hand down to his semi-erect cock. “What do you say, Master? Do you have enough magic left in your ‘wand’ to put me under your spell again?” She giggled as his cock twitched in her hand, stroking even faster. “Ohhhh... I guess that means yes.” Moving swiftly, she repositioned herself, sliding herself gently onto her husband’s waiting manhood.

“Mmmmm... yes, love,” she murmured softly, closing her eyes, losing herself in the sensations. “Fuck me... Remind me of my place... Use me... like the slut... I am...”

And for the rest of the night, he did just that. Phoebe drifted mindlessly through one experience after another, cumming from Trixie’s talented tongue on her clit, climaxing from John’s masterful techniques, and orgasming into oblivion from their combined erotic efforts. Several hours later, she regained her senses, finding herself lying in bed, snuggled tightly between John and Trixie. She felt a slight tickling sensation at her feet, and a quick glance down showed Dixie, at her feet, softly sucking on her toes as she slept. Sighing deeply, she lay back, relaxing. She couldn’t recall feeling more satisfied, more fulfilled, or more loved, in her entire life.

And I think Trixie and Dixie feel the same, she mused, shifting position as Trixie leaned into her, letting the dark haired beauty rest her head against her chest. It’ll probably be hard for them to leave us, once the weekend is over. I’m certainly going to miss them while they’re on tour. Still, they’ll be back. I don’t know anyone who could experience this and stay away for long. She giggled softly, resisting the urge to pull her feet away from Dixie. God. I didn’t think it was possible to feel this happy.

“I know,” John whispered softly in her ear, having obviously read her thoughts. “Me neither. And just so you know, they are both seriously considering postponing the tour to stay with us. But I plan to talk them out of it.” He sighed, opening one eye to look at her. “As much as I want them to stay, they need to go on this tour. They need to know they can make it on their own now. They’re ready. And they deserve to spend some time in the spotlight instead of me for a change.”

“So... you’re sending them away, then?”

John shook his head, reaching out to touch her face. “No, not like what happened with us. This is different. I’ll tell them to leave, but I won’t make them go. And they can return whenever they want.” He smiled. “I learned my lesson, loveling. I’m not going to hold them back. Whatever they choose, whether it’s what I personally want for them or not, I’ll support them... just as strongly as I supported your choice.”

Phoebe nodded, closing her eyes. True, John hadn’t agreed with her decision to give up her medical practice to settle down with him and be a simple housewife. Not at first, anyway. It had taken several hours of ‘convincing’ before he finally acknowledged that they were both happier with her permanently in the dual role of his stay-at-home wife and live-in sex slave. Classmate, friend, doctor, lover, wife. She’d played all of those roles in her life, but only recently she’d discovered that the role she was most suited for, the one she most enjoyed, was simply that of slave.

And drifting off to sleep between the people she loved most in the world, she decided that that was perfectly okay with her.

((end))