The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Mythos Crystal: An Introduction to the World and a Glimpse of What was to Follow

I don’t know when it all started, but much of mainland Europe and Asia became so devastated that the human population dropped by over seventy percent. I’m talking about the plague known as the Drake Virus, a pathogen of unknown origins that turns those with active infections into real dragons. Some people had a natural resistance to virus, my ancestors were resistant carriers. It’s been almost three-hundred years since the virus broke out, and it is still afflicting us. The virus provides its carriers and those afflicted by it much longer lifespans, but usually make them more violent. All the prior high population areas across the globe were hit the hardest by the rampaging dragons that were once human, prompting a more medieval societal structure and deliberate large agricultural areas to ensure that the assaults from the tyrannical dragons did not devastate our food bases. Now if you’re wondering about the major religions that existed before the virus struck only 5 survived while the rest were effectively wiped out the 5 that survived were minor denominations of the Christian faith, Shinto, Neo Norse, Neo Celts and Buddhism; the rest were wiped out by zealous members of their own faith calling all to arms and effectively leading the extermination of most of the rest of the major religions, where infighting and armed conflict against each other lead to the rest of the collapsing. These power vacuums lead to the formation of hosts of new religions; like the church of Grand Unifying Love, of which Rani was a allegedly a member of. Her religion is a minor one in Microsol, but still officially recognized. The major religion is the Church of IEN, founded around the ruins of the company you knew as IBM. The Gygaxian Empire’s the biggest religion is the church of Gary Gygax, their emperor is also the chief religious figure of their society. The Gygaxian Empire has a twelve day week and all weekends are 3 days long and dedicated to all manner of games, many of which survived the collapse of what you would call modern human society. The Gygaxian Empire and the Kingdom of Microsol rule over North America, I really don’t know that the rest of the world has in the way of political structures.

That’s all I’ve been told, my name is Randal. I’m a 20 year a male human with green eyes, red hair, a skin complexion that has been described as being a cross between Scandinavian and Mediterranean, and I’ve had curiosity streak since I was eight. The story I will I am sharing with you happened a year ago. The small community that I live in was part of the northwest of the former United states, now it’s part of the neutral ground agreed on by the Gygaxian Empire and kingdom of Microsol, the village is called Circuit Hold. I’ve learned metallurgy from time I was 6, and have been a full guild recognized master armor smith for the past four years. Even though armor is my specialty, I have been asked to craft farm implements and weapons from time to time. This story really starts a year ago when I was out in the woods near my smithy, it was first day of a week long national holiday where I was not allowed to have the forge active, when I happened upon a hexagonally shaped river blue crystal with crimson veins running all across it loosely embedded in a naturally felled tree that looked about as old as the Draconconus plague as some of the older generations liked to say. When I managed to pull it out of the tree it felt cool to the touch, despite the beating heat of late summer, and while I examined it closer thinking of how I could integrate it into a ceremonial armor for festivals I felt it shock me and tried to drop it only discover it clinging to my right hand when I let go. When I tried remove the crystal with my left hand I saw a series of river blue veins that mirrored the crimson veins of the crystal stretch out across my hand just before I blacked out.

When I awoke it was night and all I could think was how much trouble I was going to be in for missing the opening ceremony of the holiday we called Spring’s End. I brought my hand to my head in these thoughts and noticed a bump that was not there before I blacked out, I rushed back home to use a mirror and assess the damage thinking it was just an ordinary bump. When I arrived back to the town I found that almost half the town had been razed, but my home and workshop were untouched. I asked what had happened and was told that Marsha had turned into a towering pink dragon right in front of everyone while in the middle preparing for the festivities and in her less than lucid state had belched fire all across the town before heading for the mountains to the north, in the hysterics nobody had noticed the change I was about to uncover of myself. I rushed back to my home and what I saw in the mirror surprised me, a near duplicate of the crystal was embedded in the middle of my forehead and two more were in my arms along with one in my waist which was in the formation of a thin belt like structure, I have since discovered how to hide these features.

Due to the devastation brought on by Marsha’s untimely transformation most of the town up and left, the only ones who didn’t were me and five women my own age. The five were Sasha, the owner and operator of the Fallen World tavern as well as the towns primary agriculture coordinator; Rani, the town priestess; Lina, the town’s hunter and butcher; Margret, Marsha’s sister and the town’s herbalist and head lumber harvester; and Tammy, the town’s head carpenter and constructor. Sasha was a voluptuously built 4′9″ woman with a southern Italian complexion, bright orange hair, crystal blue eyes and a pair of size 24 E cup breasts; Rani was a 5′3″ Caucasian woman with amber brown hair, hazel brown eyes, and a pair of size 11 D cup breasts; Lina was a 4′6″ woman with a North Pacific complexion, onyx shoulder length hair, ocean blue eyes and a pair of size 8 A cup breasts ; Marsha had a dark Caucasian complexion, light blonde hair, dark blue eyes, and a pair of size 12 C cup breasts; Tammy was a woman with southern Irish complexion, with crimson colored hair, forest green eyes, and a pair of size 27 B cup breasts. I say had because of what happened later that week. With most of the town gone we really couldn’t take part in the festival, the reason we all stayed was because we felt to attached to the place.

Now the following 2 days were uneventful, after all nobody was coming through and even if they did I was treated more like a blacksmith than an armor smith. However on the third day while I was out by the mines about a half hour’s hike from the town getting more materials for my craft, the small mining village built around the mines had heard about the incident days earlier and they were willing to give me the wagon load I requested in exchange for new mining picks, shovels and helmets; had a half forge on site and I was more than happy to convert the thirteen percent they had set aside into new equipment, fortunately I could work fast with quality and it only took me half a day to make them 9 new helmets, 14 new shovel heads and 14 new pick heads. This was business arrangement that we had agreed on years ago. As to the gender of the miners I really don’t know they all wore protective metal suits that I repaired every 4 to 5 months which also made their voices resonate with such great metallic reverberation that determining their gender or age was next to impossible, and all them having gender neutral names didn’t help much either. When I got back the ladies had already departed for the nearest supply town, a four hour journey to and from so I had a few hours of minding no contact with any humans or animals.

About a hour and half into my restarting the forge fire, which was a pain without assistance a towering black dragon with pink highlights across its body along with a pair of slicked back ice blue horns landed right outside my shop and started roaring. For some reason I felt a need to go out and confront the monster. I said, “you stop that noise right now, ya hear,” and to my surprise the dragon stopped roaring and then brought its muzzle to my forehead, where if you recall there was a vestige of the strange gemstone I had come in contact with earlier that week, then the dragon started to glow the color of the gem and shrunk down to 8′4″ in addition to assuming the form of a female human with a pair of size 19 JJ breasts while still keeping her tail and wings. When she stopped glowing she still had her scales, along with their pattern, and horns were also present, granted the horns had undergone a size change as well. I just stood there with a confused look as the now naked humanoid female dragon inspected herself with as much confusion as I was showing on my face. Finally snapping out of my shocked state I asked her what her name was and why she was in the town.

She gave me some odd looks with her bright yellow cat like reptilian eyes, then tested her jaw and tongue before saying in a slight Welsh accent, “my name is Aisha, I have been a dragon from time I was 7 years old, I was hear because I am now 18 years old and have reached the point where dragons a physically mature enough to mate. What happened to me?”

“I have no idea,” I told her straight forwardly, “a few days ago I found this weird crystal in the woods and it somehow merged with me, as far as I can tell it allowed me to control you when you were towering dragon and when you touched one of the crystal pieces visible on my skin you underwent a transformation into a humanoid state.”

Taking closer look at my forehead she said, “you touched the Mythos crystal, my father kept records about the time before the drake virus became an epidemic, one of his books said that the scientists of that time created a crystal like material that was intended to nullify the virus.”

“I’m guessing the people responsible for its production were terminated before they could get any conclusive results,” I said.

“That would be correct,” she said, “I have nowhere to stay, surprisingly I’m not craving mate at the moment.”

“Maybe the transformation offsets your need to breed a bit,” I said, “you can stay with me for the time being, when the inn keeper returns we can work something out in terms of living conditions. As for now I don’t want you attempting to breed with anyone or anything for the next 7 hours.”

“Seems reasonable to me,” she said, “when’s the inn keeper returning?”

“About 5 or 6 hours,” I said.

Six hours later the ladies returned at which point introduced Aisha to all of them and explained how it happened, after I did I suddenly fell asleep. 2 hours later I found myself in a large and lavish room with a bed bed so big at least 14 people could sleep on it with some measure of comfort. And all the girls were naked, as was I. My penis was 16 inches long and nine inches wide, at least three times the size it was pre-erection before I had merged with crystal. Naturally the first words out of my mouth were to ask where I was, and it wasn’t even fully erect. When my penis was fully erect it maintained its width, but gained an additional 4 and a half inches.

“You are in a special chamber beneath the forest,” said Sasha in a sly voice with her southern California accent, “my family has been here since before the Drake Virus, and one of my ancestors was one of the people that ordered the Mythos Crystal project. This chamber is part of a safe house they had commissioned for extreme emergencies, the entrance is a hidden door in the lower level of the tavern and it took us about a half hour to get you here.”

“That’s all well and nice,” said, “now will someone please tell me why we’re all naked.”

“It’s part of the Mythos contingency,” said Sasha, “the keeper of the crystal has automatic immunity to the virus and can only pass it on through sexual intercourse, the children born from this have automatic immunity as well, but takes a few hours for the immunity to spread to a partner. The scientists were instructed think long term, however the crystal never got to be tested before things got out of hand. The fact that you just stumbled onto it and met the requirements for bonding with it is a feat of unusually fortuitous circumstances. The fact that the crystal allows you to command female dragons and even bring down to a manageable state is a nice plus, I was instructed in what to do should the Mythos Crystal ever crop up, as were the rest of the women who remained in the town.”

Rani then said, “My order instructed to locate the Mythos Crystal or its bearer and make sure that the power was as advertised, I felt the best way to do this was to pretend at being a priestess, in truth I am a high ranking official with in the Order of Legends. You are wondering why we were waiting for you to awaken, the answer is simple we just wanted to be polite. Since the dragoness is in obvious heat she will be the one to take your virginity after her the rest of us will follow a simple procedure. We would have departed ourselves, but you chose to stay, why?”

“Simple,” I said, “most of the materials I need are near at hand, and I haven’t had to pay guild dues in years.” Before any further conversation could continue Aisha was already on me and making sure my dick was in her vagina before beginning to ride me. After a few seconds I gave into my sexual desires and started fondle and and squeeze her breasts. As we were getting more intimate the other girls left the room to give us some more privacy. After the click of the door opening Aisha’s movements showed more fervor in addition her giving out screams and moans of pleasure. My messaging of her breasts ceased and I instead threw her on the bed so that I was on top of her and began pumping her in the pussy with greater fervor than she showed me. That’s when I felt us both changing, I felt golden scales form a crown configuration around the gem protruding from my forehead and I would discover Aisha’s changes later. We kept at it for another hour with me continually taking dominant positions every time she changed the intercourse positions. When we finally paused I noticed that while her eyes still had their reptilian cat like appearance that they had become a shade of light indigo with a gem matching mine embedded in her forehead. What she said next surprised and excited me, she called me master and asked what I could do for her. I told her that we would enjoy each others bodies again, but first I wanted her to bring Sasha in for intercourse and act as a door keeper to keep girl’s that were uninvited out until I called for them I also instructed her to answer honestly before asking why she called me master. Aisha followed my instructions perfectly first telling me that the crystal asked her if should rather follow the fate laid out for her while being shown it or completely submit herself to my will and help to rewrite her future, she chose the submission before heading for the door, and Sasha entered the room shortly after Aisha had left the room.

As soon as she was in the room I had Aisha closed the door behind her and waited for further instructions. As soon as the door was closed I had Sasha sit on my rod with her pussy positioned right over my dick at which point I forced her down onto it, she gave a cry of surprise at this act. I once again found myself fondling my partner’s breasts as she stimulated my dick with her pussy by moving up and down on it. While pumping her I called Sasha my little “wood nymph” and began fucking her hard and rough. Her cries of pleasure filled my ears. I did the same routine with her as I had Aisha, and just like Aisha I felt our bodies changing. Sasha’s legs became more athletic and her ears took on a leaf like shape in addition to lengthening and she seemed to have a new aura that was like the kind of aura that nymphs were refuted to have along with her hair taking on greenish tint and looking like leaves that had been arranged in an highly attractive way in addition to all that she also received gem matching mine on her forehead. As with Aisha she called me master. As for me I could feel a similar aura around me. After the changes the 2 of kissed deeply for a few minutes, while in the midst of intercourse, and after the kiss continued for 2 or 3 more hours. When we had finished I instructed Aisha to open the door and let the newly transformed Sasha out, then let Lina in. When Lina was in Aisha closed the door behind her and I called Lina my “sexy tigress” and once again the dance sexual escapades occurred. Just like with the other girls I had intercourse with I felt and energy pulse through me and my partner and Lina’s breasts swelled to the size of 32 DD cups, in addition she underwent a series of transformations into a white colored anthropomorphic tiger girl (this included the growing of her tail, her eyes becoming feline while maintaining their original color, her ears becoming tiger like, legs and feet became like those a tiger, and the growing of a tiger’s striped fur), once again a gem matching mine protruding from her forehead. I got a patch of matching fur on the back of my right hand. Almost immediately after her transformation I had her on her hands and and knees and was pumping her in the pussy from behind, to which I could hear her breasts swinging back and forth in a way that more erotic than you probably think in addition to her groans and growls of pleasure, once again my partner was calling me “master”. We kept at it for an hour and a half of love making I sent Lina out and called for Rani to enter, when Rani entered I called her “cunning little succubus” and started screwing her. Once again during our intercourse I felt the energy and Rani grew to a height of 6′8″, had her breasts balloon to set of size 17 GG cups, her body became voluptuous with well toned limbs, her skin became a dark shade of pink, her aerolas and became a sexy dark green with tits that were a brighter shade of pink, she grew a long bright pink articulating tail, a pair of backward sweeping forest green succubus horns sprouted from the back of her head, a set of collapsible bat like wings about about a quarter of her total height sprouted from her back, her tongue became long bright green and and articulating, her eyes became a bright demonic yellow, nails became claw like, and just like the others a gem matching mine appeared on her forehead. In coordination with her changes my forearms developed slits which enabled me to produce florescent blue tentacles that I could make any length without them weakening.

“Oh, Master,” said Rani in her new erotic voice, “the changes you have given us all are so good, and the transformation process is erotically pleasing. You now have a dragon, a nymph, a beast kin and a succubus at your disposal. Your next girl is in for quite a wonderful experience,” the moment she finished talking she started sucking on my dick and wrapping her new tongue around it. After she had sucked me off for a few minutes she rode my rod like a cowgirl, I also tested out my new tentacles on her and we both enjoyed that ability immensely. After almost 2 hours I sent her out and had Margret come in. I called her my little “djinni” and began fucking her the moment the door was closed and she was at the bed. Once again during intercourse the energy pulse happened and shortly after it Margret had a pink smoke billow around her, when the smoke cleared Margret had an Arabian complexion with black hair was holding the top and bottom to an Arabian harem girl outfit, her breasts had expanded to a pair of 42 E cups, her legs were as if they had been toned and sculpted, and just like the girls before she had a gem matching mine on her forehead. In comparison my chest got a mark that resembled an old Arabian oil lamp.

“Master your every wish is my command,” said Margret in a sexy voice that had a slight Arabian accent mixed with her Midwestern US accent, “you need no lamp to capture this genie for I am already at the mercy of your ruler’s rod.” We had some very magical feeling sex, and it was awesome. After almost 2 hours of sex Margret had to go so as to make room for the next girl. The last girl was Tammy, shortly after Margret left Tammy entered. When Tammy came in I called her my little “leprechaun” and instructed her to assume the position on the bed. Once again during intercourse the pulse hit. When the energy pulse passed through her her whole body flashed leaf green for fraction of a second before the changes happened, Tammy kept her eye color, hair color and complexion, but her height went from 3′4″ to 5′7″, her breasts ballooned to 32 FF cups, her legs became more well toned, her voice changed into a sexy Irish accent and just as with my other sex partners she got a gem matching mine on her forehead. My left hand got a shamrock colored shillelagh on it. Tammy gained an intense level of energy from her transformation and rode me like a stallion for the full 2 hours before giving me some time to rest up for the next day.

On her way out Tammy said, “I liked what I saw before we started, master,” then smiled and said, “but I adored what I felt more.” The following day, after finding some pants, I had a talk with the girls and told them we were going to arrange our days so that I spent a full day with one of them doing whatever they wanted, I also told them a day set aside for my personal time was mandatory and non-negotiable to ensure the girls didn’t burn me out if their days had any activities that were too taxing for me. They all agreed to the arrangement, we just had to decide the order in which I spent time with which girl. All of the girls had supernatural powers, which to me meant leave them along because they all had loaded weapons that were potential deadly. I could hear the sounds of dragon fire, spells and a manner of mystical abilities flying about as the girls debated who got me for a day first. When I finally opened the door the girls were all on the floor with said floor florescent green wood, I knew this was odd because the floor had been dull rocks prior to the skirmish, also the former red brick walls were now looking like a mass of 14 leaf shamrocks. It was at this point I realized letting the girls decide what the order they would spend with me was not going to work, I started formulating a plan, the realization the abilities of the girls made fights between them far more dangerous was factored into my thinking. I knew that the girls would obey me without question, but I didn’t want to play favorites this early into things. I needed an impartial system to ensure all was fair. I had the girls stop fighting then told them my plan.

“Alright ladies, since you have troubled deciding things a bit reasonably at the moment so I’ve decided that you will all have a foot race to decide the order each of you gets a day with me. First some ground rules; you can only use your natural physical abilities, you can not use any supernatural abilities or spells to assist you in achieving victory, you can use your any of your abilities or spells to keep the other contestants from cheating, you are not allowed to fake your course progression, you can only use the limbs you had at the start of the contest. The course will involve running along the forest path leading her all the way to the Fallen World and back 4 times, each time you return you will honestly tell me if you completed the circuit, if you were honest I will hand you ribbon to wear on your body, you may not take another contestants ribbon, when you have four ribbon your name will be written on the board in regards to your place in the race, you will each have a different color ribbon and the color will be decided by me After the race has begun. I am now open suggestions regarding the race.”

“I have a question,” said Lina in her new primally sexy slightly growl-like voice, “will clothing or protective materials be mandatory? From what you said earlier I’m assuming I can move on all fours.”

“That method of moving is valid,” I said, “as for clothing and protective materials, those are optional. I want you ladies to feel comfortable during the competition.”

“So, physical ability only,” said Tammy, “that means we can climb trees and hop among them, but not make anything to impede the others.”

“Technically yes,” I said, “but as I stated earlier you are racing each other on foot. That means no flying, no digging, no becoming one with any part of the environment, and no jumping or hopping the majority of the distance you have to cover.”

“Nice stipulation,” said Aisha, “you want to make sure we’re all on level playing field, regardless of what we are.”

“Agreed,” said Sasha, “Master is trying to provide an impartial method of selecting the order of his partners for the coming days. This competition has the prospect of being impartial, and since we are unable to go against the wishes of master the rules, and clarification of the rules, that he gave us will act as safeguards to ensure that we do exactly what is expected of us. He gave us the to end points of the course, he did not tell us the route we have to follow.”

“That is correct,” I said, “the course you take is up to you, but you must follow the rules I set out for you. The foot race will begin in 3 hours, this give me time to get the materials to make your ribbons and you time to plan your routes. I want you to Remember ladies the race does not start before I tell you it is the appointed hour, if you jump the gun on this I will send you to the lower regions of the ranking for the race and if you all jump the gun I will be trying this again tomorrow and the next day and so on until you can keep a handle on your hurried attempts.”

“Understood,” said Margret. With that all the girls went to different sections of the compound to plan out their racing courses. As the girls prepared for the competition I looked throughout the complex for ribbons or objects I could make ribbons. After an 2 hours of searching I found a box filled with 9 differently colored ribbons. The ribbons were pink, violet, red, green, yellow, orange, white, black, and blue. A got back to the main entrance with the box of ribbons and waited. A few minutes later the girls all showed up, without any clothing.

I asked them all the same question had originally asked Aisha after she called me master, they all gave the same answer Aisha had I then said,“Okay ladies, you know most of the rules now,” I said, “here’s one more to remember, when I give you your lap ribbon you are to tie it so that it is visible to me on return visits and I must be able to see all your ribbons which means you are not aloud to place ribbons on top of each other. I will ask you to remove a ribbon and locate it to an unadorned part of your body if I suspect you have placed a ribbon over another ribbon.”

“Seems reasonable,” said Tammy, “it will accurately allow you to gauge our progress.”

“Not to mention it take about twenty minutes while walking to get to the Fallen World and back,” said Sasha, “and about half that at a full sprint for some of us. This race should only last a few hours at most.”

“Aright,” I said, “on your first return trip one of the 9 colors of ribbon will be presented to you, on each successive return trip you will be presented with a matching ribbon. Now that everyone knows how this is to go your race begins,” I waited a few seconds for emphasis and watched the girls physically prepare for sprinting, “now,” I said in loud commanding voice. Like arrows the girls were out the door and on their way to the Fallen World. Half an hour later Aisha was the first one through the door, “did you only use your legs and arms for moving about, answer honestly” I inquired.

“Yes,” said Aisha proudly, to which I handed her a white ribbon, which she tied to her left forearm and was back outside. About 3 minutes later Tammy arrived and I gave her pink ribbon, which she tied to the region just above her right kneecap and was back to the race. 6 Minutes later Sasha was in and I handed her a black ribbon, which she tied around her left shoulder. 2 minutes later Margret and Rani arrived. I gave Rani a green ribbon, which she tied to her right shoulder and she was back to the race. I gave Margret an orange ribbon, which she tied to her left forearm and she was back to the race. 2 minutes later Lina was in and I gave her a violet ribbon, which she tied to the base of her tail and was back to the race. An hour later Lina was collecting her third ribbon which she was placing on her right wrist to match up with the one on her left wrist, and she was doing it honestly. Aisha and Sasha had cheated on their trip for a third ribbon so I had to give them an 8 minute time out and withhold their ribbons. The other girls already had two ribbons, but had been blocked from their third by the stunts that Sasha and Aisha had pulled. An hour and half later the posted rankings were Lina in first place, Tammy in second place, Margret in third place, Aisha in fourth place, Rani in fifth place and Sasha in last place.

“Well now that we have our order you girls need to start planning out the entire day we’ll be spending together. Since Lina got first place, and I know how eager you all are, Lina’s day will start tomorrow the moment she is awake and has me up.” Lina just got a big cat grin thinking about everything she would do with me uninterrupted.