The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: This story is part of the Infinity City comic book universe located in The Vineyard section of The Garden of MC. Thank you to the participating members for their help and encouragement in its drafting. The story is the first of three, the second of three is “Whitesnake,” and the third of three is “Snakebite.”

Infinity City Comics presents:

The Naga.

By Vanderbilt.

Fastening the plain of flesh,
Under the burning sky,
Beneath the dreaming surface,
In flesh She shall rise.
De Demonica et Serpienti, 1876.
* * *

A hint of black lace and pale white curves. Daivya tried not to stare. The top of Jill’s denim shirt lay open, beneath the part in her lab coat. Daivya recited her mantra under her breath. Although born and raised in Brooklyn, Daivya still followed the tenets of the faith brought by her parents from north-western India. Unfortunately, the demon inside often tempted her. Like now. Always a problem, girl talk with Jill.

Daivya swallowed, sitting in her lab seat. Jill’s arms rested behind her on the lab bench where Daivya set up her PCR’s. With a bright smile, Jill leaned in. A prickle of heat ran down Daivya’s spine, insinuating into her pelvis. Sinful. Jill ran the lab next door to Daivya’s at the university research institute. They’d both joined the junior faculty at Infinity City University at about the same time. Daivya had come to think of Jill as her dear friend. To cope with Jill’s sexuality, she’d found meditation, mantra and, at times, very cold showers helped.

“I’m meeting him at ten at O’Donoho’s. Weird dating a guy after all this time,” said Jill. Daivya ignored her empty feeling. Jill’s curvy hip, intensely hot through the denim of her jeans, pressed against the side of Daivya’s athletic thighs. Other forms of momentary relief besides very cold showers existed. She’d have to make confession and religious fast afterwards, but better than allowing the demon inside to win. Only now Daivya feared she’d left it too late.

“I am very happy for you, Jill.” Little delicate black flowers skirting the edge of Jill’s bra cup. “I am sorry you split, but I am afraid Trisha never felt any fondness for me.”

“Nah, she’d have liked you fine if me’n’you didn’t spend so much time going to the gym.” Jill pushed back an absent strand of blonde hair that wandered across her face, over her pretty blue eyes. “Jealous bitch,” said Jill. Daivya suppressed a smile. Thought of Jill’s naked hips swaying into the showers at the gym after kickboxing class.

“Although . . . I think maybe I was the one she was jealous of.” Jill leaned in closer still. “You know, she got drunk once and told me she loved those black eyes of yours. Hah.”

Daivya pursed her lips. She picked up her pipette.

Jill looked mortified. “Sorry,” said Jill, “I didn’t mean that.”

She reached out and touched Daivya’s raven hair where the loose ponytail lay against Daivya’s neck. “You know that.” Daivya could feel Jill’s fingers stroking the back of her neck. She shut her eyes.

Hot wet lust, pooling between her thighs. “Seriously, I really didn’t mean it. . . . I respect your beliefs. C’mon.” Jill moved her hands onto Daivya’s shoulders. “Day! You’re really tense. Here, free back rub on me.”

Jill’s fingers massaged Daivya’s shoulders, her thumbs pressing in between Daivya’s shoulder blades. Daivya’s nipples stood out, brushing against shirt cloth. Daivya wanted to undo the buttons of her lab coat. Let Jill slip her fingers inside Daivya’s shirt. Caress her creamy skin. Cup her breasts. Tease her hard brown nipples. Tug on them. Daivya bit her lip. Impure. Sharp pins moved up between Daivya’s legs, pricking deliciously. The demon inside. No.

“Jill, I have a set of reactions to set up. I am sorry, but I need to concentrate. I would like to publish another paper in “Genetic Medicine” at some point.” Jill sighed and released Daivya’s shoulders.

Daivya made a show of starting to add buffer to the individually-tabbed and marked array of tubes in front of her. She glanced at her notebook where earlier that afternoon she had neatly tabulated the PCR steps and conditions. Became ostentatiously engrossed in reading about buffer information. She missed Jill’s hands. Wicked.

Jill lifted her left hand to try to brush Daivya’s hair again. Dropped it.

“I know you’re pissed at me now, Dr. Kapur,” said Jill staring at the back of Daivya’s head. “I’ll call and let you know how the date went. Oh, and remember we’ve got that new krav maga class at the uni gym at six tomorrow.” The lab doors swished behind her.

* * *

Daivya laid her hand on Jill’s forehead. Her eyes teared up again. My fault. She took a deep breath. Losing it didn’t help matters.

Jill’s blue eyes stared at the ceiling of the hospital room. Her pupils roamed, but they didn’t see. Her arms lay limp on top of the green linen. Her left arm connected to a drip feed. She’d been found naked and completely unresponsive in an alleyway near O’Donoho’s by an early morning garbage disposal crew. Two days ago.

Two days ago, Daivya woke up naked on the wooden floor of her apartment. Warped images in her head of blonde hair and blue eyes and bending pale white curves. Shivering beneath her. She knew instantly who the skin belonged to. Usually she didn’t. Usually she didn’t know who she saw helplessly surrendering their soul to bliss. Then the images would start to haunt her. The slow drip, drip, drip of her pussy on her will, melting it all over again.

Meditation helped delay it, direct it. Breathing her mantra, that helped, being at one with God and the universe. The martial arts, the mystical side of them. And her upbringing gave her a religion to fight it with. Sexual purity, material simplicity. She neither ate animal flesh nor would she wear products that came from them. Respect for the sacred energy of life. But the demon always won in the end. Inevitable.

The blank white walls of her apartment crowded in on her. The sacred texts, carefully arranged next to her medical textbooks in the bookcase, damned her. Impure.

It mattered, but right then, not as much as finding Jill.

Thankfully, the authorities almost immediately exonerated the young man Jill intended to meet at O’Donoho’s. Jill never even got there. He appeared genuinely distraught. Another sin to add to the ever-growing list in Daivya’s head.

Daivya checked the drip feed again. She adjusted Jill’s pillow. The heart monitor continued to work as intended. She needed something to do.

“Excuse me. Are you Dr. Kapur?” A woman stood in the doorway. Porcelain skin. Red hair drawn back severely to her scalp, a single long braid curling over her right shoulder down across the front of a pale grey lady’s suit. A white blouse, top button open. Light freckles starting at the nape of the visitor’s neck, looking like they spread lower across a spectacular chest. Disturbingly green eyes appraising Daivya. Daivya stood taller than most women, but the visitor towered over her. Daivya experienced an unwelcome sensation of disloyalty to Jill. She denied the feeling.

“Yes, I am Dr. Kapur,” said Daivya. “This is a private room and this woman is my patient. Who are you?” Daivya didn’t feel in the mood.

The stranger moved to the other side of the bed, leaning over slightly to touch a finger to Jill’s hair. Daivya considered the relative merits versus demerits of breaking it. “I’m Detective Rebecca McCandliss of the Special Investigations Unit.” SIU. The monster hunters. The room temperature chilled. What’s one of them doing here? “And the very unfortunate Ms. McCall, here, is not your patient. . . . I believe she is a colleague at the research institute, yes?”

It wasn’t a real question.

McCandliss, her head still slightly tilted to one side, gazed across the bed at Daivya. Those eyes looked Daivya over deliberately. “Ah, I’m sorry, Doctor. Jill McCall. She’s much more than just a friend and colleague isn’t she?”

Daivya’s jaw dropped. Only for a moment. “I am not going to dignify that,” Daivya choked back her rage. Abomination. “Do you have a reason for this intrusion on my time with my dear friend, Detective McCandliss?”

“I know you’ve already talked to the police, Dr. Kapur, but I’d like to hear your story myself.” McCandliss smiled. “Of course, if this is an inconvenient time I’d be happy to meet you at Police Headquarters downtown. So please. Humor me.” Daivya’s inner mantra became a little ragged.

“There is nothing much to tell,” said Daivya. The Naga. “I saw Jill that afternoon when she visited my laboratory.” I couldn’t resist any longer. “I walked back to my apartment a little later, it’s just off campus.” Dripping hot and wet down the inside of my thighs. “I performed yoga. I ate a salad for dinner. I went to bed at nine, I rise at five.” The demon rots me out with sin from the inside. “I only heard what happened when Jill’s laboratory manager, Brian, rang me with the news, around noon the next morning.” It made me cum so hard, on my knees, a finger in my ass and two in my pussy. It took my body and it fucked Jill. It fucked her mind into a coma. “She’s my dear friend.” It’s a monster.

McCandliss listened to Daivya without expression. She asked the same questions as the uniformed officers and Daivya gave the same answers. Verified Daivya’s contact details. Handed Daivya a card of her own. Daivya noted the doctorate of philosophy, almost asked the topic. Not ordinary cops in SIU. Don’t make small talk. McCandliss turned with the door half-swung closed. “Dr. Kapur? One last thing?” Daivya made no attempt to conceal her irritation as she turned again to the door. “If you’re planning on leaving the city any time in the near future, we’d appreciate it if you’d let us know beforehand.” McCandliss smiled a second time. “Have a nice day.” The door shut.

Daivya squeezed Jill’s limp hand.

* * *

Drifting in and out of the shadows, Jill let the tide move her beneath the surface. She trailed fingers across her taut pink nipples and teased herself just above the parting of her thighs, her back slowly arching. At the furthest edge of hearing, distorted voices came to her. One of the voices belonged to Day. Daivya. It made her happy in a way that seemed as if it should be very important, but she didn’t want to deal with that right now. So much better to keep drifting, deep down in the dark. She knew Day liked to look at her. Jill very much wanted Day to look. But now even Day’s voice, no, especially Day’s voice, created dissonance. She didn’t want to deal with that either. The shadows lengthened and she couldn’t hear the sound of voices any more. She sank downwards to where she wanted to go, the inky blackness embracing the curve of her ass, the tips of her breasts, the tendrils of her unruly blonde hair. Down into wet, hot bliss. At last, she touched bottom.

Jill walked down the quiet street, just two blocks away from O’Donoho’s. A solitary car drove past as she stopped just beside an alleyway between two brownstones. A trickle of lust ran down her leg. For a moment, the street lights and buildings seemed to melt into inky black shadow, before snapping back into place. She needed it again. Just exactly the same.

Jill removed her cell phone from her handbag and started to punch numbers. She couldn’t go through with this date, not after the spat with Day this afternoon. She’d lost her mood entirely. Jill hoped Mark would understand. Such a super-nice guy, she felt so bad.

She froze.

She’d seen something in the alley, at the corner of her eye. She didn’t want to contemplate too closely what she’d just seen. She stared into the darkness, but beyond the first ten feet where the street lights still reached, she could make nothing out except the outline of a couple of big dumpsters. A very old, very primal instinct kicked in and the hairs on the back of her neck rose. All of a sudden, Jill wanted very much to be in O’Donoho’s making cracks about the awful neon shamrocks over the door while a waitress spilled her beer. Not here alone, listening to something slither in the dark.

Jill ran.

Something knocked the breath out of her as it wrapped an arm across her chest. She landed in the alleyway, in a patch of darkness behind the dumpsters.

She gasped for air and levered herself up on her hands and knees. She couldn’t see anything, but she thought she heard something humming softly in the pitch dark. She looked around the dumpsters, up the alleyway. Her handbag lay where it fell, just in the light cast from the street. Her Christmas present from Day, she’d put it in the inside pocket. Adrenaline punched and Jill surged up on her feet, back towards the street. Her lungs burned as she stooped to the bag. Every sense seemed extraordinarily heightened. Jill unzipped the baggy inner pocket. Her right hand closed around Day’s gift. She sensed the eyes on her back. That’s right, play with your food monster, let’s see how you enjoy it when it gives you fifty thousand volts to chew on. The taser came out. God, I love that girl. And at that moment, of all the moments she might have, Jill realized she really did.

She heard a low whisper rising behind her. It had to be close enough. Jill spun fast and raised her right arm as she did so.

Oh. The sound came out in a high pitched sob. It was so beautiful.

Volcanic scales glowed in deathly diamond patterns along its sides and scalp. Wide hips flared outwards before merging effortlessly down into the single scaled tail supporting them upright. The tail coiled backwards into the darkness, traced by patterns that shimmered to the eye. Ruby red lips pouted and pulled back to reveal sharply pointed fangs. A long, thick tongue flickered from its mouth, the wet end darting a pink fork. Creamy skin shocked in contrast to black taloned hands cupping and squeezing proud breasts. Prominent nipples stood out, dark and brown. Muscles rippled beneath the surface of a hard stomach. Where thighs should have parted, instead inviting pink folds glistened in the midst of many tiny shining scales. Eyes shone from deep slits set over high, elegant cheek bones. Now red. Now gold. Now orange. Now green. Now blue. Now magenta. On and on.

Jill knew terror and fascination. The creature’s glowing scales pulsed gently as it breathed. Jill heard it whispering to her. Thick, black, oily sounds oozing into her through her ears. The creature started to hum, its body rearing upwards, vibrating and undulating in the air above Jill. Darkness enveloped her. She realized the creature had swayed backwards into the dark alley again and she had followed it without thought. It was a near impossible struggle to be aware of anything beyond it. She still pointed the taser forward with her right arm, but she could no more think to pull the trigger than she could imagine looking at anything other than the creature.

With agonizing slowness, the creature’s face gently bobbed down out of the air towards Jill’s. It moved without care inside the arc of Jill’s raised right arm, which now pointed the taser at nothing. Jill stared deep into its pulsing eyes, barely six inches now from her face. She gasped. The creature’s tongue smoothed lazily up Jill’s neck. The face disappeared.

Coils blurred, leaving bright traces glowing in the dark. Now they surrounded Jill’s body, circling under her outstretched arm, close enough so she could feel their intense heat through her tight dress. Jill whimpered. She felt hot, sticky breath blowing on the back of her neck. The creature rested its taloned fingers on either side of her head. The taser dropped out of Jill’s nerveless fingers. She still held her right arm out straight. With exquisite care from behind, the creature tilted Jill’s head to the left. The left side of Jill’s head stayed cradled in one of the creature’s hands while she felt its other talons scrape down her exposed neck. The talons moved down her front and probed under the clinging material of Jill’s dress. The cloth held briefly, then the creature exposed Jill’s right breast to the night air. Jill whimpered again. The talons circled Jill’s areola and then snapped hard around the nipple. It stiffened into a sharp point. Jill shut her eyes. She felt the points of fangs press on the side of her neck. The wet tongue stroked across her carotid artery. The creature bit down.

Sweat rolled off slave’s tits as slave thrust her wet cunt back against her Goddess. Slave’s back and neck arched in submission. Slave’s mouth opened in rictus. The night air filled with slave’s needy sobs. The hard point her Goddess had placed inside slave’s pink folds vibrated deep within slave. Goddess spoke and the black oil formed pictures in slave’s mind. Slave saw herself bent forward at the waist her hips roiling obscenely, her legs spread wide, nude except for the black leather boots Goddess chose to let her keep. Slave obeyed instantly, reveling in the subjugation. Slave’s arms stretched out straight for support, palms flat against a metal wall.

Slave’s head tossed in spasm, blonde hair falling over her face. Her Goddess shifted coils and pinned slave’s legs in place like iron casts. The domination made slave keen with pleasure. Coils moved around slave’s waist. And then, ecstatically, slave felt her head pushed down on Her creamy flesh. Slave thrust out her tongue and let Goddess guide it. For a brief moment, to swirl deliriously around the point of each of Her diamond nipples, then down the line of Her stomach, down below Her navel, to Her swelling brightly scaled mound. Slave thrust her tongue into the hot pink damp, found the small bud she sought and worshipped it. More coils took slave’s arms and pinned them painfully behind slave’s back. The pain made it even better, sharper, hotter. Slave sensed Goddess bending over the coils winding across slave’s arched back. Goddess parted the pale white curves of slave’s ass and slave felt Her tongue hot and wet there. Slave opened herself to her Goddess.

The metal collar tight around slave’s neck linked with silver chains to the collar of a sister slave then another sister and another and another, spilling across the great black plain. Naked willing flesh bound in Her collar stretched beyond the horizon. Soft and molten, slave writhed in Her unending coils. The sky above burned. The silver chains rose above them, each chain linked to form a delicate spider’s web of submission held in Her divine hand. The moaning of the flesh swelled in a single orgasmic voice. It fed its Goddess.

* * *

Daivya squeezed Jill’s limp hand.

She bent down and laid her head next to Jill’s on the pillow. Dr. Daivya Kapur made confession.

“Forgive me, Jill,” she whispered. “I know where you are. I have seen with my own eyes.”

Daivya shuddered.

“And I swear by the Most High God, I am coming to get you back.”

END.