The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Nanny’s Nap

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. Enjoy.

England wasn’t exactly what Maria had expected. The weather was a lot cooler than she was used to, a far cry from the warm and often hot climates of Southern California. It had taken her longer to get used to the weather than anything else. The money, the driving, the towns, the culture, she was understanding all that better. But the seemingly endless wet days still threw her.

She glanced back at the map as she drove, heading further away from London and closer to the country house the directions provided. Born to a comfortable Hispanic family in L.A., Maria had worked hard in order to get ahead in life, to make her family proud. She had managed to get a scholarship to a small college in London and took the opportunity to move to another country as a chance to enjoy life to the fullest. Of course, living abroad piled up expenses and a part-time job was important to get. So, when Maria had seen the ad at the student center for a part-time nanny, she’d decided to take it.

The house she pulled up to was large, not a mansion, but still quite nice, old English architecture with vines covering the porch and columns. Maria parked the car and stepped out. She had just turned twenty and was very attractive, her long black hair pulled into a ponytail. She wore a nice outfit, a black skirt and blouse, designed to make a good impression. She sighed and walked up to the steps and rang the doorbell.

After a few minutes, the door opened to reveal Mrs. Cate Hurlington. She was in her early forties but still good-looking, with long blond hair and a smile that hinted at a hidden humor. She wore an elegant dress that Maria bet cost more than her entire yearly tuition. She shook Maria’s hand as she introduced herself. “Thank you for coming by. I hope the place isn’t too out of the way.”

“No problem,” Maria replied as she stepped inside. She surveyed the quite nice parlor as Cate led her into the large family room. The two sat on opposite ends of a large couch as Cate took a moment to look Maria over. “So, where are your kids?” Maria asked, glancing around.

“Oh, their father took them on holiday for the weekend,” Cate answered. “I thought this would be a great time to interview possible candidates before deciding on someone. You’re the third one so far, not to put any pressure on you. So, tell me about yourself.”

For the next few minutes, Maria told Cate a brief history of her life, where she grew up, her experience baby-sitting for the neighborhood kids and her studies here. She was a little nervous at first, not sure how a foreign babysitter could match up to native, experienced nannies. But as they talked, she felt a little more at ease. By the time her interview was winding down, she felt quite hopeful about her chances and got the feeling Cate really liked her.

“So, what about your family?” Maria decided to get things a little more on track and find out who she was hoping to work for.

“My husband and I have been married for ten wonderful years,” Cate said. “Three children, Lawrence, Melanie and Trevor. We’re hoping to stop after this, but you never know.”

“Um, if it’s not too out of line,” Maria began, glancing around the lavish room. “How rich are you?”

Cate smiled. “It’s my husband’s side. Not that my own career is lacking, but the bulk comes from his family inheritance. Makes for a comfortable lifestyle.”

“I can tell,” Maria said. “Back home, we’d have to go to the upper side of town to see anything this nice. Your kids must have the best toys.”

“I’d like to think so,” Cate nodded. “Of course, I’ve got a few myself. Like this.” She held up her hand and showed off a large diamond ring encased in a gold band. “A wedding present.”

“Whoa,” Maria said, leaning forward. “That is gorgeous.”

“I know,” Cate said with a smile. “It is, isn’t it? I’ve always liked it. I never take it off. It’s so lovely, so eye-catching, the way it shines as it does right now, the way it catches the light, the light playing off it. It’s so expertly crafted, you can see every facet if you look closely at it. You can see every facet if you look closely, look closely, look very closely and you can see the facets as the light plays off them, you can see them all, the facets, the little windows reflecting the light, the wonderful light, the very wonderful light. Just keep looking at the ring, at the light, at the wonderful light.

“The light is so wonderful, so very wonderful, the light coming from the ring, it comes from the ring, Maria, you know the light comes from the ring. You want to keep looking at the light, Maria, you need to keep looking at the light, you have to look at the light, the wonderful light, look at the light from the ring, Maria, look at the light from the ring, the wonderful, relaxing light, the wonderful light inside the ring. Look deeper, Maria, deeper.”

Maria’s eyes were glued to the ring, widened slightly, her breathing steady as she stared at the light that played off as Cate swayed her hand slightly. Cate was amazed. Neither of the other two prospective nannies had fallen under her power this easily. Maria was a different case and one that made Cate more excited as she continued the induction.

“It’s so wonderful to look at the light, Maria, the wonderful light, so wonderful but so tiring. It’s tiring, Maria, tiring to keep looking at the wonderful light. You shouldn’t be ashamed, you can’t help feeling tired as you look at the light, tired as you look deeper and deeper into the light. The deeper you look into the light, the more tired you feel, Maria, the more heavy your eyes feel, so heavy, very heavy. Deeper and deeper into the light and your eyes feel heavy, so heavy, so very heavy, Maria, but you can’t look away, you can’t look away, you have to look deeper and deeper into the light. Your eyes feel so heavy as you look deeper and deeper, so heavy, Maria, so very heavy, you want to close them, you can feel them closing as you look deeper and deeper. Continue to look deep, Maria, look deeply into the ring, deeply into the ring, Maria. When you look as deep as you can, when the wonderful light fills your vision, when you cannot look any deeper, you may close your tired, tired eyes.”

It took a few moments before Maria’s sagging eyes finally shut and her head slumped forward. Cate backed up and looked the hypnotized student over. She had been hypnotizing people for a long time, hell it was how she got her husband to propose. Not that it had been that hard. He loved her and she did love him. She just found it easier to “push” him a little sometimes. But, it was lonely with him away on business all the time and a little companionship would do wonders. As she looked at the entranced woman before her, Cate believed she found it.

“Maria, listen to me. You can still see the light as I speak. As you hear me speak, you can see the wonderful, wonderful light, the light you want to see more. The more you hear my voice, the more you see the light. The more you see the light the more you feel good. The more you feel good, the more you want to do anything to continue to feel good. The more you hear my voice, the more you see the light, the more you see the light, the more you feel good, you must do anything to feel good. Listening to my voice makes you feel good, Maria. Now, stand and follow me.”

Cate led the Hispanic woman through the house and to the bedroom. She spoke to her the whole time, deepening her trance state as they went. She was amazed again by how receptive Maria was and knew she had found the one she was searching for. By the time they entered the bedroom, Maria was unable to resist any commands she was given. Cate undid her dress and slid it off, exposing a body still in good shape, her firm breasts fully displayed, her pussy wet with the excitement that always came when she entranced someone. She lay back on the bed and looked at Maria. “Maria, open your eyes but remain deeply, deeply relaxed.”

Maria’s eyes slowly opened, focusing on Cate, but not really comprehending her. “You want to do anything to feel good, Maria. Anything I say. Look at my breasts, Maria.” Cate cupped her tits in her hands and pushed them up. “They’re so inviting, so enticing. You want to touch them, Maria, you want to touch them. You need to touch them. Come to me, Maria, touch them, fondle them, do what you want with them. You need to. You have to.”

Maria paused, then moved forward, crawling onto the bed and moving towards Cate’s chest. She took the breasts in her hands and began to massage them, clumsy at first, but soon with more vigor as she felt herself become aroused at the smooth globes beneath her hands. She squeezed them together, eliciting a sigh from Cate. “Lick them, Maria. Lick them, suckle them, play with them as much as you can.” Maria quickly obeyed, putting her mouth over one breast and suckling on it hard. She sucked it, her tongue tickling the nipple as she moved her mouth up and down, her hands running all over the breasts, pinching them, pushing them, playing with them as much as she could, as per Cate’s commands. She alternated between one breast and another, sucking on each nipple, the ministrations driving Cate insane. It had been so long since she had felt a woman’s touch on her, her pent-up feelings coming loose as she came again and again, Maria’s suckling continuing all the while.

Finally catching her breath, Cate spoke. “Maria, stop.” Instantly, the Hispanic woman froze in mid-lick and waited for her orders. “Stand up and undress.” Maria quickly complied, giving Cate a look at her body. She was in good shape, tight ass, smooth legs, a healthy bosom, a nice-looking woman to be sure. And she wouldn’t have to worry about her husband giving her an eye. He never wandered, thanks to Cate’s conditioning and channeled all his passions into some great lovemaking. But in his absence, Cate was willing to enjoy the body before her.

She reached up and pulled Maria in close, kissing her hard. Maria stiffened, then relaxed in Cate’s grasp as the older woman pulled her into an embrace. They continued to kiss for several long minutes, Cate’s hands running up and down the young body, rubbing at the tight nipples and smooth hips before pushing Maria on her back and spreading out her legs. She paused a moment before diving into the young womanhood, her tongue pushing into Maria’s pussy. Maria sighed as she felt the Englishwoman go at her, the tongue lashing combined with massages along Maria’s dark thighs, designed to bring her to orgasm soon. Given the arousal that had built kissing Cate’s chest, Maria could soon feel herself build, her pelvis moving as she felt Cate’s tongue probe deeper into her. She soon came, her young juices spilling onto Cate’s waiting tongue, the first of many orgasms to come....

“So, you start on Monday,” Cate said as she led Maria to the front door. “I trust the pay is all right?”

“Oh, yeah,” Maria said, staring at the quite sizable check in her hands. “It’s totally great. I’ll be here right on time, you can count on me.”

“I’m sure I can, my dear,” Cate smiled as she watched the young woman leave. “I’m sure I can.” As she shut the door, Cate began to wonder. True, her commands kept her husband from cheating on her. But she was sure a little sure she could arrange some fun as soon as he met Maria. She shook her head and walked away. It was so nice to have a nanny, even if the care she provided wasn’t always for the children.