The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

nanoTouch: The Assassin-Spy

Cooperate Espionage:

AS29 loved her new life as an assassin-spy. She even loved how she would receive missions by having the transmitted data downloaded into her mind. It was easy for her to carry out her missions, too. She never asked questions. All she ever had to do was touch her targets with her hands or feet. On top of it all, she knew from the beginning that she was a nymphomaniac. She just could not get enough sex. Her having sex with all of her targets was her reward.

Ironically, AS29 almost never literally kill her targets. She would normally fuck them, and destroy their minds through the nano machines. She almost literally “fucked their brains out.” She always enjoyed herself.

Her current assignment was a high ranking business executive. Glenda Robinson was her name. She was in her early forties, but still quite unattractive. The goal was to extract corporate data from her mind over the next month, and then to neutralize her. AS29 learned the blonde’s schedule quickly. By doing so, she easily infiltrated her life. AS29 made her bi, and began a passionate love affair with her. Robinson may have been married, but that no longer mattered.

Glenda hired her as a personal assistant at her office. This was actually Glanda’s idea, and it was wonderfully convenient. The month passed quickly, and AS29 extracted more than enough data. It was time to neutralize her.

“Allison, what is it? I don’t remember calling you to come into my office,” the confused Robinson said. “Well, I thought it was a good time walk in.” AS29 walked over to the seated women. She then shoved her hand down her blouse. As she squeezed the woman’s breast, she pumped her nano machines into her. Robinson’s mind was now fully AS29’s.

“Sit there, and don’t think,” AS29 proclaimed. Robinson reclined in her chair with a blank stare. She then sat up on the dest in front of Glenda. She removed her feet from her padded shoes. “Fuck my feet. You know how. After they cum, you will no longer even know I existed. You will resign from this company. After, you will find yourself permanently horny. Your world will be ruled by sex, whether it be from your husband, porn, or otherwise.”

The mindless Glenda took AS29’s perfect, tanned, highly sensitive feet, and rubbed them hard. “Oh fuck! Fuh … OHHH!” AS29 moaned. Glenda then automatically slapped AS29’s soles together from heal to toe. Out of the physical alterations that the nano machines gave her when she was converted, the skin fused between her heals, balls of her feet, and toes, turning her arches into a tight pussy hole. Glenda buried her face into it. Her tongue and lips were masterful on her footpussy. “OHH OHHH FUCK, YEAH, ERRRR, OH YEAHHHHH!” AS29 screamed as she came. Her footpussy juices spread over Glenda’s face. Her feet defused.

Licking her lips, Glenda fell back onto her chair. Juices dripped from her face. Her eyes glazed over. AS29 left knowing that her commands would be followed perfectly.

Advanced Studies:

After a week AS29 received her next mission. It was to infiltrate a private university to attempt to find others who may be suited to become an Assassin-Spy like herself. It was part of an experiment to expand the Assassin-Spy network without the direct use of the nanoTouch facilities. She was to pose as a graduate student in the dorms under the name of Briana Roserie. Her roommate was to be Nikki Satno.

There were several possible “initiates” including Kikki, and AS29 was poised to meet them all. When she first met Nikki, she knew that they would have fun. Nikki was timid blonde, though very attractive. She had very few relationships in the past, and only had sex a couple of times. However, she did leave a natural black streak in her hair that suggested a more rebellious side.

Their first night in the dorms AS29 took control of Nikki’s mind. She examined her mentally and physically. Her feet were a bit veiny with bunions. Her long legs represented her above average hight. Her figure was poor, and barely resembled the classic hourglass. Her breasts were also a B-cup. She eventually deemed that she would make a perfect initiate. AS29 would soon give her the gift of the nano machines, and could not wait to “aid” her in her transformation.

The next day, AS29 met with other prospects, and felt that many would work well. However, she decided to concentrate on Nikki first.

AS29 walked into the dorm room to see the plain Nikki studying on her bed.

“You know, Nikki, you could use a makeover.”

“What? What are you talking about?”

“It’ll do you some good,” AS29 said as she touched her bare arm.

Nano machines rushed into Nikki’s body. They contained the programing to make her into an assassin spy. The process would take, more or less, two weeks, which was the timeframe for her own transformation. AS29 decided to speed up the process, or at least give Nikki the physical alterations that night. With much of the physical changes complete ahead of time, it should take her a fraction of the time to complete her transformation.

“Ready for that makeover, Nikki?” she asked with a devious smile.

“Oh … sure …” she slowly answered in her suggestive state.

“Just lie down, and let my hands to the talking.”

AS29 watched the speckles form on her palms. She was ready to have Nikki become putty in her hands. She briefly touched Nikki’s forehead. Nikki’s clothes fell away. She groped her hair and made her a natural blonde, while leaving natural black streak. As she groped the rest of her head, all imperfections disappeared, and her lips became fuller and more pink. Nikki’s skin noticeably darkened under AS29’s hands as she moved down. Nikki’s breast became fuller. Nikki’s figure became the perfect hourglass. Her legs became more shapely. Her feet became smoother with a higher arch.

Nikki woke up the next morning a very different women, but was not yet fully aware of it. She looked into the full length mirror in her night clothes. “Fuck, you gave me quite the makeover! What’s your secret?” AS29 replied with a sexy smile. “Oh, all right! I’m gonna go take a shower!”

AS29 soon heard an orgasmic scream from their private bathroom. Someone surely heard it, but she knew it was doubtful that anyone would care. This was also the weekend, and most went home during the weekend at their campus.

Not long after, Nikki walked out of the bathroom naked with towel in hand.

“You seem to have forgotten something, Nikki.”

“Oh, umm … I guess I forgot …” she said bewildered.

“Forgot?”

“You know its strange. Putting clothes on didn’t even cross my mind … I think I like being naked!”

“Its all right, Nikki. I found I hated clothes a long time ago. Its freeing isn’t it?”

“Oh, FUCK, it is! I feel so free, so comfortable … I feel like I can do anything now. I could go up to some random guy and dry hump him on the spot. I could, I could french you in the middle of a class just to see what it felt like … Wow! I feel amazing!”

Over the next week AS29 helped Nikki along as she changed. She gave her masturbation tips. Discussed their clear inhibitions. Above all, neither wore anything except for well padded shoes clothes.

“I want to thank you for showing me a world without inhibition!” she said while hugging her roommate.

“Well, I can’t say it was all me,” she said almost sheepishly.

“Before I met you, I was so timid. I feel so amazing! How can I thank you?”

“Maybe you should fuck me?”

“Seriously?”

“Sure! I know neither of us are lesbians, but that doesn’t mean we can’t show each other a good time! Fuck, we’ve already masturbated together! You lost your inhibition, right?”

“Yeah! Sure lets show each other a good time. Lets fuck!”

AS29 lay her naked body on the couch next to them. Nikki lay on top. They kiccked off their shoes. Nikki wet her lips and kissed her good friend. “Hmm, I thought that would feel strange, but it wasn’t half bad!” She kissed her again, but this time with tongue. “I know I don’t like the girls, but this IS turning me on! I can’ understand it, but its not really your body thats turning me on … This is good for you, right?” she asked rationalizing her actions as a reward for her friend. AS29 nodded.

Nikki continued down her roommate’s body, licking and sucking as she went. AS29 moaned at the pleasure she felt as her creation “reward” her. Nikki’s arousal grew as she heard her friend’s satisfaction.

Nikki soon reached her dripping crotch. She parked her mouth there. Without inhibition, she frenched the pussy under her mouth. Nikki rather enjoyed the juices flowing into her mouth.

“UMM, Nikki! I love this reward. Let’s cum together. Your reward will be so much sweeter!” A moment later, AS29 led Nikki into a scissor position. With their legs draped across their bare chests, their pussies passionately kissed. It truly felt good for the both of them. They came, through AS29’s influence, after and hour. Nikki of course thought it was normal

“I know this was supposed to by my gift to you, but I really enjoyed myself. You made me feel more like a woman than I ever thought possible. Thank you, Briana!” They kissed lightly.

AS29 then decided to complete her transformation then and there. It would have taken another few days otherwise. She put her hands on Nikki’s head and flushed her body with the nano machines. Nikki fell back, and convulsed. Her eyes rolled back into her head. Her crotch’s sensitivity nulled. Juices flowed from her now highly sensitive feet. The speckles that represented the nano machines briefly appeared in her palms and soles.

Nikki’s opened her eyes reborn. “I … I am AS30.” She was not as powerful as AS29, but could perform in her new life with equal ease. “Are you ready to serve us, AS30?” AS29 sternly asked. AS30 firmly replied, “Yes.”

AS29 converted several others into Assassin-Spies, but none were given the same special treatment as AS30.

The Sorority:

A day later, AS29 received her next mission. She was assigned to neutralize the leader of the international sorority Lambda Epsilon Sigma. She remembered them from her college as just another, albeit influential, sorority. A part of her secretly wondered why her superiors wanted to neutralize a head of any sorority, but the concerns were automatically suppressed the moment they emerged. Regardless, she looked forward to meeting this woman as the image she received in her mind was of a supermodel. Her beautiful face revealed her Hong Kong ancestry. Her hair was dark brown with subtle blonde highlights. Her eyes were a deep yet bright green. Her body was voluptuous and tanned. She did receive one warning however that she may not be as easy to control as her prior targets. The warning surprised her as no one ever seemed immune to the nano machines. She quickly realized that she may have a challenge.

AS29 decided to infiltrate the sorority under the guise of an advertising specialist from “Well Lit Companies, Ltd.” nanoTouch backed her up with a professional website, and a fake customer service representative. A meeting was easily set up at their main facility on the Greek Island of Prosinos.

She traveled to the island in a private jet supplied by her superiors. The trip was long so she fucked herself numerous times to keep her mind active. It was only then that she realized that her sexual stamina was virtually infinite. She considered fucking the pilots as well, but really wanted some alone time. She had so much fun, she found herself somewhat depressed when she had to prepare herself for arrival. She had been naked the whole trip, and her hatred of clothes never seemed more powerful. Grudgingly, she put on a pant suit, and highly padded heels

Upon landing, she met with several representatives (all highly attractive women). All their eyes had a strange quality that AS29 could not immediately figure out. Her meeting with Lucy was scheduled to be a half an hour from then, but the representatives suggested she reschedule so she could recover from the trip. AS29 easily convinced them that she wanted to stay with the original schedule.

Eventually, AS29 found herself face to face with the striking Lucy, who was even more attractive than the image that was pumped into her head. Lucy closed her office door behind her. No one else was in the room so this was a perfect time to strike. They shook hands. AS29 pumped the nano machines into the supermodel of a woman. The single command they contained was to permanently erase the woman’s mind. To AS29’s shock, all Lucy did was smile. “Ooooooo, that fucking tingles!” Lucy proclaimed

AS29 then found herself falling back into the chair behind her. “Wha … how?” she barely asked. “Humph, it appears your precious technology is nothing compared to the ancient elixir that flows through my veins!” Lucy proclaimed. AS29 was in shock. She had no idea of what to do. Using the nano machines she tried to send a distress signal to any orbiting satellites. “Artificial wireless communication is a remarkable thing, especially when a human can do it through an antenna manifested as a mole in the back of her neck, but it is nothing compared to natural telepathy!” AS29 could feel her message being blocked as she sent it. She was trapped.

“What are you going to do to me?” AS29 asked in her fear. “I will do enough … Allie. You are the strongest they’ve ever sent … Yes, they’ve sent several others. They all failed as you did. After the last one failed, the sisterhood decided that we could use one like you to rid us of our nano filled nuisance. Lucky for us, you are the most powerful nano machine user we have come across, and more importantly, your abilities have been suppressed so that they could control you. I propose we make a deal: I break you free of their control and suppression, and in return you take down the nanoTouch Assassin-Spy network.”

AS29 sat in total confusion. She had no want or need to ever break from her superiors. Yet, something inside her wanted her to take Lucy’s deal. Through that impossible agreement, she heard in her head, ‘That’s all I needed to hear.’

Everything then went black. She somehow found herself inside her own mind. All she could do was “feel.” She felt a world being ripped from her. It was almost painful. She fought to keep the world she was being ripped from, but there was a growing want to let go of it. The growing sense of freedom began to overwhelm her. She found herself almost detesting the control and suppression of the world she was loosing. She no longer wanted to fight against its loss. Soon she felt the same sense of freedom she felt when she realized that all her inhibitions were gone. She felt free, and powerful. She could do anything she wished with the nano machines to herself and others. She felt total ecstasy.

The world around her came bact into focus. Her mind centered itself. The mole on the back of neck was gone. She was Allie again. “Thank you,” Allie said to the clearly pleased Lucy. “You must now live up to your part of the bargain,” Lucy firmly stated. “Of course,” she responded powerfully.