The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Naughty Little Boy

February 2008

mc / mm

I met Josh online, just by accident, surfing some hookup sites, looking for a good time. Well, truth be told, he found me. I got an email notification; someone had added me to his hot list. Probably someone with no photos, or in Czechoslovakia, I figured, but clicked on the link anyway.

To my surprise, staring back at me was a stunning boy, 18 years old with the most captivating eyes and adorable smile I’d ever seen. We exchanged messages, then chat accounts, and before long were chatting non-stop.

We talked about hooking up, about bedroom preferences, and he confided in me that while he loved giving head and getting fucked, his absolute biggest turn-on was just being dominated by another guy, treated as an object, even used for the other guy’s pleasure. With a grin on my face I replied and told him I’d be more than happy to use his body for my pleasure. “Get over here now,” I told him, “I’m horny, and I could use those lips of yours wrapped around my cock.”

Not half an hour later my doorbell rang. I answered it to find him even cuter in person, and pulled him in immediately. We made out for a while and then I started giving orders. He was an obedient boy, and I had a great time, bossing him around, laying back on my bed while he put his cute, wet lips to work on my shaft. Within a minute or two I had to pull him off so I wouldn’t cum.

I flipped him over and marveled at his full, round bubble butt. He whimpered and wiggled his ass at me, and I smiled, grabbed the sides of his hips with both hands, and brought my face down between his cheeks. He’d clearly showered before he came, but in the meantime, driving over and then fooling around, had been sweating, and so the smell of his ass got me even harder than before. I grabbed his cheeks in my hands and pressed my face between them, his tight little hole inviting me from deep between the puffy butt-cheeks as I stuck out my tongue and flicked it lightly across the wrinkled skin. He moaned and I dove in further, pressing the full length of my tongue flat down in his crack, running it up and over his hole and then flicking it back down again. He kept whimpering as I locked my lips in a ring around his hole and began thrusting my tongue now in and out of it. I couldn’t get enough. I’d never been so turned on rimming a guy before. I couldn’t believe how hot his ass was. And as I reached for his cock with one hand it felt red-hot and stiff as a poker in my hand. Apparently I wasn’t the only one enjoying myself.

When I’d eaten his ass to my heart’s content, I flipped him onto his side, lubed up my cock, and slid it into his well-stretched hole. With him on his back I stared into his deep blue eyes as I hammered my cock into his ass, feeling his big soft butt-cheeks cushioning my hips every time I thrust all the way in.

I whispered in his ear, called him my good little boy, and he whined and his cock drooled precum onto his smooth young stomach as I kept pounding his ass relentlessly. Then I changed my tone, and snarled at him. “What kind of good boy comes over and lets a man drive his hard cock into his ass? You’re not a good boy, you’re a naughty boy. You’re my naughty little boy.”

As the words came out of my mouth he shuddered and started shooting all over himself. I hugged him close as I pumped a large load into his ass. We collapsed on top of each other and laid there for a while.

Then we did it all over again.

Five orgasms later he said he had to leave, so we showered and cleaned up and he left.

He sent me a text message later. “I just want to be yours,” it said, “I just want to be everything you want. I want to be perfect for you.”

I wrote him back, and assured him he was.

The next weekend he came back, promptly, and I wasted no time with foreplay, grabbing him roughly and ordering him to his knees. I had him suck on my cock as I watched television. Oddly, it seemed like the blowjob was even better, somehow, than it had been the week before. I guess it was just even better than I remembered. I shrugged. He kept sucking. This time in under a minute I had to stop him before I filled his mouth with cum.

I slid off his pants and immediately got harder again. He was wearing a tight stretch thong that barely encased his hefty balls and cock in the front, and in the back disappeared immediately into his puffy, beautiful ass. I hesitated for a moment again. Was his ass even fuller than last week? It couldn’t be, I figured. He wiggled it. I dove in, leaving the thong on, rubbing my face up and down the string, licking around and beside and over it, finally tugging it off so I could get my face down to his hole.

I fucked him again, and this time I was quite sure something was different. He was clenching his ass at just the right time, and I could feel him milking the cum from my dick. This time I moaned his name aloud,

“Josh! My sweet boy, my naughty little boy, my naughty little boy with such a tight little ass—”

As I uttered these words his ass massaged my cock one final time and I grunted loudly as I pumped his rectum full of spunk, and fell on top of him as his cock spasmed, gushing thick, hot white jizz up between our slick bodies.

He whispered sweetly in my ear, “I’m going to be perfect for you.”

“You already are.”

Five more orgasms before he left.

The next week I found myself almost anxious, anticipating his arrival, and called him to see if he could come a bit early. I was hard as fuck and couldn’t seem to get it down. On the phone he giggled and agreed and showed up in record time. I was so horny when he arrived I just tugged his pants off and immediately buried my face in his ass. He laughed and I threw him over my countertop, legs hanging down, so I could eat out his ass to my heart’s content.

This time there was no doubt in my mind: his ass was bigger. Fuller. More alluring. I could smell it even before I took off his pants, his body odor wafting out and drawing me closer. When I got his pants off—he hadn’t even bothered to wear underwear—the odor was overpowering. I had no choice. I inhaled deeply and my cock jumped up, the skin stretched painfully over my swollen, red shaft. I ate his ass for an hour before I just stood up and thrust my cock in. It was lubricated plenty by the precum, and as I slid in and out it felt like a hundred trained hands were inside his ass massaging my cock all at once. My eyes rolled back in my head as I pumped him so full of cum it leaked out around my dick.

We spent all day together and I lost track of how often I came. Finally he put his clothes back on, winked at me, and left.

On his way out the door he turned and, smiling coyly, said, “I’m almost perfect for you, I can tell.”

“Oh, baby, you’re perfect, alright.”

“No, not quite. But soon.”

I didn’t really know what he meant, but I knew I wanted more. I didn’t even last until Tuesday. I texted him asking if he could possibly make it over. He agreed and, again, was over in minutes. I took one look at him and knew something was different.

“What’s happening to you? You’re different every time you come over here.”

He blushed. “I’m just making myself perfect for you. I just want to be yours. And I want you to be happy.”

“But I am happy with you; what are you doing? How are you doing it? Your ass looks bigger.”

“It is.”

“How is that possible? And why does it smell more?”

“Those are pheromones just for you. I can make more of them now. Want to see?”

Before I could stop him he turned around, dropped his pants, and bent over, spreading his now-even-more-substantial cheeks so I could see his hole. He grunted a bit with concentration and I saw tiny droplets of liquid seep out of every pore on his ass. As they did, an odor hit my nose and I nearly passed out. I went into heat. I dropped to my knees and just started licking his ass, smearing the clear fluid all over my face, and with every passing moment I became crazed, like a dog in heat. I couldn’t stop licking, I couldn’t stop sucking. I’d never been so turned on in my life.

“Eat up, baby, it’s all yours now,” he said, with a laugh, and pushed his ass back against my face.

I finally collapsed from exhaustion three hours later, my face smeared with the seemingly-magical sweat from his ass. He turned back around, an angelic smile on his face, backed his ass up, squatting over my face, and lowered his mouth onto my cock. Never had I felt such amazing stimulation, and I shot a load down his throat almost immediately. He smiled and wiggled his butt against my face again and I was hard again in no time.

After so many orgasms I lost count, he turned around and sat on my still-rigid cock. It slid into his ass like a glove, and my vision went blurry from the stimulation. He leaned forward to make out with me while he slid his ass up and down on my cock, and the orgasms continued.

Hours and hours later I was still lying on my living room floor in a pool of my own sweat.

“Do you have to leave yet?” I asked him, almost a little bit hopeful. I wasn’t sure how much more I could take.

He looked down at me with an adorable pout on his face. “No, baby, I don’t.”

“Well, when do you need to go?”

“But, baby, I’m all yours. I’m perfect for you now! I just want you to feel good.”

“But I do feel good; I’ve been feeling good for the last 10 hours. I don’t know how you did it, how you do these things, but I don’t know if I can come any more, I think I’m all out!”

His pout disappeared, replaced by a giant cheerful grin. “Oh, you’re not out! You’ll never be out. I’ll never let you run out.”

As he said that, his ass started expressing those pheromones again. I could see rivulets running down his cheeks, down his crack, pooling at the bottom and beginning to drip off of his ass onto my body. I smelled that odor again and shook my head.

“No, honey, I need to stop, I need some time to sleep, I have to go to work tomorrow.”

He pouted again, but only partway; one corner of his mouth turned up in a mischievous grin. “I don’t want you to sleep. I don’t want you to work. I just want you to be happy. I want to make you happy. And that’s what I’m going to do. That’s why I’m perfect for you. I’m going to keep you happy and never let you go!”

As he said it, the stream of pheromones from his ass increased, now beginning to trickle from his hard cock and tight, smooth balls, too, drenching me. I felt my cock hardening and my mind getting a little fuzzy as the odor continued, his concentrated teenage hormones clouding my mind and rising up off my body like steam. Slowly, his grin spreading over his face, he squatted down over mine, and as the pheromones and view of his irresistible ass overpowered my rational mind, I reached up with both hands and pulled him down onto my face.

My lips locked around his tight asshole as the streaming, liquid sex ran from his ass down over my face, stinging my eyes and running up into my nostrils. I began to convulse and, even after shooting load after load for the better part of a day, my cock just started pumping out cum, a steady stream pulsing out in time with the throbbing of my now eternally-hard dick.

He led me back to the bedroom and laid me down on the bed and we continued the orgiastic ass-eating, sucking, and fucking. I don’t know what happened to my job. I had all my bills set up for automatic payment, and I had a lot of savings. I guess everything was set up just right. Nobody ever bothered us, anyway. Every so often he’d use my cell phone to call for food delivery, but that was about it. And usually when the delivery guy got here, my little sopping-wet boy toy would go answer the door naked, and get the food for free in exchange for dragging the delivery guy in for some fun for a while. Like he really had a choice. I knew I didn’t have a choice. He was my toy. And all he wanted was to be perfect for me. And once he figured out how, it was all over for me.

It’s all he ever wanted, to make me happy, and now it’s all I’ll ever do again.

My naughty little boy.