The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE NECKLACE

By Zagnut

Chapter I

Emile was riding his bike back from his sophomore prom when the meteor slammed into the hillside not 100 feet from the road.

It had been a frustrating dance. As usual, no one wanted to dance with the overly tall, gangly teen. Emile had a reputation around school as a nerd, a social dweeb. He wouldn’t have bothered going to the dance if his mother hadn’t insisted.

“You’ll never have another sophomore prom, Emile, dear,” his forty-year-old 200-pound mother had told him. She rented him a powder-blue tuxedo with velvet lapels and a overly-large bowtie. The high-school gymnasium had erupted into laughter when he walked in. It was humiliating.

One time during the night, mustering all his courage, he actually walked over to ask Cynthia Simmons, J.V. cheerleader, for a dance. He had almost started to speak, when her date, Chuck Lofton, a varsity running back and a senior, had shoved him, sending poor Emile head over heels.

So, riding back, fighting back tears of humiliation as he struggled up the hill to his house, he was plotting fantastic acts of revenge when the meteor struck.

The boy was thrown clear off his bicycle, banging his head on the ground. He lapsed into unconsciousness.

He was awakened by the voice. A melodic voice whispering like the wind in a windchime.

-Emile, come to me...—

In a daze, the boy stood, and walked toward the crater. Inside, the “meteor” had broken open, and a being with grey skin and black, almond shaped eyes looked out at him.

Emile had seen the X-Files enough times to realize what was going on. The meteor had been a spaceship, and this was an alien. In his daze, however, the teenager didn’t think about things he normally would have, like danger from radiation and whether this was the beginning of an invasion. He just knew he had to help the alien.

Reaching down, he began to try to lift the grey form out of the wrecked craft. The alien’s expression didn’t change, but Emile -felt- him wince with pain.

Listen to me, Emile. I am dying. I cannot survive the pollutants in your air long, anyway. Take this, and use it wisely.—

With that the alien reached behind him and unfastened what appeared to be a strange necklace. The thing was dull metallic grey in color, slightly lighter than the alien’s skin. It was studded with what appeared to be large blue gemstones in a cabochan-style cut.

With that, the alien died. His body decomposed rapidly, right before Emile’s eyes, quickly becoming dust that began to blow in the cool autumn wind.

Emile lost consciousness.

* * *

Chapter II

When Emile came to, he couldn’t figure out where he was at first. It hurt like crazy to move, so he remained still. Slowly a mixture of smells, sounds and sights clued him in that he was in a hospital.

After a few minutes, a nurse came in. When she saw that he was awake, she smiled beautifully.

“And how is our little David Duchovny today?” she asked.

David Duchovny? All of a sudden the episode with the alien came swarming back into his mind. She must know, somehow.

This was terrible, he thought. If she knew, the government probably knew, and would probably keep him locked up for life, doing experiments on him.

The nurse, in her early twenties, had long blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes. Even pondering his situation, Emile couldn’t help but be turned on by the shapely curve of her body underneath her white and flower-pattern uniform.

As she began to take his blood pressure, Emile began wondering what she looked like naked.

“That sure is a weird necklace you have on. The doctors couldn’t figure out how to get it off without killing you in the process, so they left it on. Did an alien give it to you?”

Still thinking about the nurses naked body, Emile slowly nodded. The movement caused him to wince with pain.

-undress-

“Well, it’s actually kind of interesting-looking, although I’ve never seen a guy wear anything like it before,” said the nurse, as she reached down and pulled her flowered scrub top over her head.

Emile looked on in amazement as she matter-of-factly slipped out of her white pants, chattering inanely all the while. It seemed to Emile that she didn’t even realize what she was doing, as she reached back and released her large breasts from their confinement.

Emile had seen breasts before. He’d caught glimpses of his mom’s fat breasts when she showered, and once his older sister Ruth had left her curtains open while she undressed. Emile had snuck out his own window and watched.

Neither had breasts as mouth-watering as this nurse.

They were perfectly formed, creamy white, about 38-D. They were capped by light pink aureolae and nipples that extended a half-inch.

“And so you’ll probably be here another day or so, just for observation,” she continued as she slipped her panties down over her smooth, flared hips. Emile caught sight of a light dusting of golden pubic hair at her crotch.

The nurse was only wearing a white garter belt and white stockings, now. She began to unfasten the garters.

“No, leave those on,” Emile whispered.

“What?” the nurse said. She suddenly looked down at herself, gave a short scream, and ran into the bathroom.

What the hell? Emile thought. This must be a dream. He must still be unconscious.

The teenager could hear frantic noises from the bathroom as the nurse looked for something to cover herself with.

After about five minutes, she stuck her head out the door.

“C-could you please h-hand me my clothes?” she whispered.

Emile lay in bed, stunned for a moment, then tried to sit up.The pain made him wince, and lie back down again.

“I can’t move,” he croaked. “It hurts...”

“Ok. You’re going to have to close your eyes for a minute. Are they closed?”

“Yes,” Emile said, closing his eyes. He heard her run out of the bathroom and begin gathering her clothes.

What the fuck? he thought. The bitch undressed right in front of me. He opened his eyes and turned to look. The nurse was still naked, her ass pointed towards him as she gathered her pants and panties off the floor.

-Stay like that-

“What did you say?” said the nurse, from her bent over position. “Shit, why can’t I move?”

Now Emile was really puzzled. He had heard the voice again in his head, the tinkling, wind-chime voice, but this time it seemed to belong to him. All of a sudden, it clicked into place. THE NECKLACE! It was making the nurse do what he thought!

Emile decided to experiment a little.

-Stand up and face me. Freeze as soon as you turn around-

The nurse quickly complied.

“Aht ee ell aw oo ooeen oo ee, oo eese uh shih?!” the nurse said frantically, unable to move her mouth to speak.

-You can move your head, but stay frozen from the neck down. Also, don’t speak above a normal speaking voice-

“What the hell are you doing to me, you piece of shit?” the nurse conversationally repeated. “Why can’t I move?”

Ignoring the whining bitch, Emile continued his ‘experiment’.

-Reach down and pull back my covers. Give me a blow-job-

“Shit, I can’t stop myself,” the nurse said. She reached down, pulled the sheet and blanket to the foot of the bed, then reached under Emile’s gown and gently began caressing his balls and rock-hard cock.

Emile watched in fascination as the pretty nurse bent down over his five-inch dick and began to suck. She moved up and down on his dick woodenly like an automaton. Emile didn’t care, he was in heaven. The warmth and wetness of her mouth were the most intensely pleasurable sensations the teenager had ever felt.

It didn’t take him long. Within a minute of the time her lips touched his cock-head, he exploded in a torrent of cum all over her pretty face.

“Oh my GOD!!! GROSS!” she exclaimed, in a conversational tone. While Emile was recovering from his first blow-job, she grabbed her clothes and dashed out into the hall.

* * *

Chapter II

For a while, Emile was worried that the nurse would have him arrested for rape, but then he realized that she wouldn’t be able to prove that he had done anything. Even if there were cameras in the room, they would just show that she had given him a blowjob of her own accord.

Time passed quickly in the hospital. Doctors came and went, at times asking him questions about his encounter with the alien and about the necklace. Emile didn’t talk about the alien. He told the doctors that when he arrived at the “meteor”, he passed before he saw anything.

The doctors seemed not to believe him, and kept asking him probing questions.

Finally, Emile decided he had had enough. It was time to leave the hospital. He had been in really bad shape when he first awoke; he could barely move. But for some reason, his injuries healed quickly and he was now in perfect condition. He was certain that the doctors were just keeping him here to experiement on him.

Unable to tell what time it was, Emile decided to go with the next doctor that came into the room. As luck would have it, it was Dr. Masala, the only female doctor he had seen at the hospital so far.

Dr. Masala was extremely petite and dark complected, with a Middle-eastern look about her. She was also a complete bitch. She was the most convinced of all the doctors that Emile was lying, and she was determined to get to the truth. Well, Emile was about to give her a big dose of it.

The boy was sitting up on the bed when she came in.

-Freeze. You can’t move or make a sound unless it is to answer my questions, which you will do truthfully and in a quiet voice-

The Asian woman froze in her tracks, and the door to the room swung shut behind her. Emile could see a look of shock and then terror form in her big black eyes.

“What is your first name?” he said.

“J-Jasmine,” she replied softly, the fear audible in her voice.

-Follow my verbal orders completely and without question-

“You will refer to me as master at all times, do you understand?”

“Y-yes, master,” she moaned.

“Well, Jasmine, when I release you, you will walk to your car, drive to a department store, and buy me some clothes with your own money. Use your best judgment as to my sizes. You will then return here with them. You will do nothing to draw attention to yourself during this time, and you will tell no one that you are acting against your will. You will return as quickly as possible without attracting attention. Do you understand me?”

“Yes, master.”

“Then go.”

Without a word the tiny woman turned and walked out of the room.

Emile’s stomach was whirling with butterflies. Had he forgotton anything? Was there anything she could do to get around his orders? He didn’t think so, and it turned out he was right.

Less than half an hour later she returned, clutching a Wal-mart paper bag.

“Come sit on the bed, and don’t make a sound,” he said. Jasmine was quick to comply.

“Give me the bag.” She did.

Looking in the bag, he saw that she had bought him a nice set of clothes, including a pair of black dockers and an expensive Tasmanian Devil T-shirt.

“Interesting,” he thought. “She must know she can’t escape, and be trying to please me.”

Also in the bag were a pair of Nike basketball shoes and a package of athletic socks.

The last item in the bag puzzled him no end. It was a package of bikini briefs, his size, in various colors. Why would she buy him these instead of regular underwear like the kind he was wearing when he was brought in?

“Why did you choose these underwear, Jasmine?” he asked.

Jasmine appeared uncomfortable and hesitant.

-You must answer truthfully-

“Master, on the way to Wal-mart, I realized that you somehow have complete control over me. It frightened me, but at the same time it excited me. I have always had a fantasy of being the slave of a powerful man, a man who could take care of me and dominate me. Until now I have not found a man worthy of me, but I think you are that man...”

Emile was shocked. Here was this beautiful woman, who not an hour ago had been a complete bitch, begging to be his sex-slave!

“Why were you such a bitch to me before?” he asked.

“You were just a snotty little kid who wouldn’t tell me what I wanted to hear,” she said. “I didn’t know you were my master.”

“I don’t know if I want such a bitch as a slave,” he said. “You know I can have any woman I want. Why should I settle for you?”

“Master, I apologize for being a bitch to you,” said Jasmine. “I know that I must be punished for my sins. I WANT you to punish me like I deserve. I understand that you can have any woman you want. No woman could resist the power you possess. In fact, I want to help you get women, beautiful women, to be your slaves. But I’ll be able to offer you something they can’t. I’m totally, 100 percent willing to do anything you say. I want you to fuck me in the pussy, mouth and ass like a slut. I want you to let your school friends use my body any way you desire. I want to fuck dogs for you. I want you to tie me up and whip me until I beg you to stop, and then whip me some more. I want you to piss on my slut face. I want you to tattoo the words “Slut Slave” across my forehead. I want you to use me up, master.”

Emile’s five-inch cock was hard as granite after hearing that litany.

“Make me come, bitch.” he said.

Jasmine smiled in relief at his acceptance. With a look of bliss on her face, she threw her master’s hospital gown up over his cock. A twinge of disappointment at his small size was replaced by a wonderful feeling of sluttiness. Her body and soul belonged to this pathetic boy-cock! Just thinking about it set off a mini-orgasm in her sopping wet cunt.

Realizing that her lord was waiting, she quickly lowered her head and engulfed him in her hot, sucking mouth. Her lips ground anxiously agaisnt his groin, which was just beginning to sprout tufts of fleecy hair. She swirled her long tongue around the rock-hard member, laving it with saliva as she reveled in the clean, musky taste.

Greedily she began to pump her head up and down on the small cock.

“AAAaahh-Ahhh-AHhh—” he moaned, feeling the jizm in his balls already beginning it’s trek up through his young dick. Grasping the black-haired head of the woman, he forced her to accept his rhythm, insistently jerking her head up and down on his dick without regard for her comfort.

“AAAAAAARRRGGHHHhhhh—” The earth shook with the most intense orgasm of the young boy’s life. His milky jizz spurted searing blasts down the back of her throat, which she greedily gulped as if it were the sweetest thing she had ever tasted.

Afterwards, they lay in an exhausted heap on the bed for a few minutes before Jasmine stirred.

“Master, we need to get you out of here. The other doctors will be coming soon.”

With a start, Emile sat bolt upright. Standing up he slipped out of his gown. Then a sexy thought slipped through his head.

“Dress me, slave,” he commanded.

A shiver passed through Jasmine’s petite body. “Yes, master.”

She quickly and methodically went through the garments she had purchased, removing tags and opening packages. Then she chose a pair of bright red bikini briefs.

Kneeling before the young boy (her master!) she lifted one foot up and then the other, slipping the leg-hole of the briefs over each one in turn. She gently pulled them up over his firm butt, which she squeezed and carressed in the process. She quickly gave his cock a brief suck, and then pulled the waistband of the bikinis over it, wrapping it up for later.

Quickly she repeated the process with the black trousers, buttoning them and carefully zipping them up, being sure not to catch any sensitive flesh.

Taking a pair of the athletic socks, she gave one foot a quick tongue bath before bunching a sock up in her hands and slipping it on over one foot, pulling it up under the leg of the trousers, kneading and carressing his calf muscles as she did so. She then repeated the process with the other sock.

The shoes she quickly laced, and then slid on over the sock feet, tying them dextrously.

She then slipped the black t-shirt on over his head and pulled it down over his smooth chest, lightly scraping his chest with her red-painted fingernails.

“Kneel, slave.” She did.

-Your answer to the next question I ask will be binding upon you. You may not answer this question incorrectly, and you will act in all ways to assure the truthfulness of this statement in the future.—

“Jasmine Masala, will you be my complete slave for all eternity?” he asked

-I release you from any control. You may now act and respond freely-

Looking up at the teenage boy standing above her, she saw a plain looking sophomore. He wasn’t handsome. She thought about his small cock, and about the way he had arrogantly commanded her. She thought about the way he made her suck him, and about the taste of his boy-cum spurting down her throat. This was her last chance.

“I will, master,” she said.

Reaching down, he patted the top of her head, and slowly grasped a handful of her black hair. He pulled her up roughly by the hair.

“Good slut.” With those words he rewarded her with a kiss, and the two of them slipped out of the hospital to her car.