The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Needle Work

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. An idea that hit me while visiting the doctor’s office. Enjoy.

Beverly tapped the side of her chair in nervousness, crossing and uncrossing her legs. The high schooler with the dark blond hair was definitely nervous right now, a situation that didn’t look like it was going to improve anytime soon. All she had come for was a normal physical, that was it. Just the usual six-month checkup with her family physician, that was it. At no time did anyone mention anything about getting a blood sample.

Beverly had no idea why she hated needles, she simply did. She feared them badly, avoiding anything having to involve shots like the plague. It wasn’t just shots, she was actually afriad of the knitting needles her grandmother often used. Her parents had once joked that they could be safely assured Beverly would never do hard drugs since she’d faint at the sign of a needle coming towards her. Which made this situation all the more tense.

She brushed at her hair again and ran her hands down her skirt, her loose blouse shuffling on her small, but sizeable frame as she waited in the simple room for the doctor to return. He had explained that the entire blood work was necessary but Beverly couldn’t help but be nervous at the idea of a needle sliding into her skin, taking stuff out of her. Maybe that was what her fear was, the intrusion on her, she didn’t know. All she knew was, she was afraid of that needle and hated to get it near her.

The door opened and Beverly looked up to see Dr. Ben Rogers enter the examination room. A handsome man in his late twenties, Ben had dark brown hair and a nice smile, dressed in a loose shirt and white pants with a lab coat. He had recently taken over when the family’s old physician retired and had gotten along well with them. Despite his youth, he was good at his job and if Beverly hadn’t been consumed by how nervous she was over the needle, she would have noticed how handsome a man he was and be attracted to him.

“Well, Beverly, the initial tests are done and we’re pretty set here,” Ben said. “I just need the blood and that’ll be it.”

“Sure,” Beverly said weakly, watching as he walked over to the nearby shelf and began rummaging through the doors. He took out a needle and a small bottle of alcohol patches. Beverly bit her lip as she watched him set up the needle, then come towards her, rubbing the alcohol on her arm and lowering the needle towards it. The needle was about two inches away when Beverly jerked back. “No!”

Ben was surprised by her violent reaction. “What’s wrong, Beverly?”

“I’m sorry,” she said more calmly. She moved back on the chair, rubbing her arms nervously. “I just can’t stand needles, never could.” Her eyes looked at the silver needle, as if afriad it would just leap right out at her. “I didn’t want to mention it before, thought I could handle it, but.....” She trailed off, still staring at the needle in Ben’s hands.

“Hey, hey, it’s okay,” Ben said soothingly, the needle jerking slightly in his hands, causing Beverly to twitch a little, her eyes never leaving it. “Beverly, it’s just a simple needle, that’s all, just a simple little needle, it’s not that bad, really. You have to relax, all right? Just relax, it’s okay, I won’t harm you, just try to relax, Beverly, try to calm down and relax. You can’t be tense about this, I mean, I have to do this and you just can’t be tense when I do. Just relax, Beverly, just relax and try not to think about the needle, just relax, Beverly, just relax.”

For the first time, Ben noticed how Beverly’s eyes truly remained fixed on the needle, her breathing having steadied slightly but her eyes still showing a trace of fear, although they were more relaxed. On an impulse, Ben moved his needle back and forth slightly and watched Beverly’s eyes follow it, her breathing seeming to slow as she did.

It took a moment for it to hit Ben what was happening, memories of psych classes he’d taken coming back to him. It appeared that Beverly’s fears about the needle seemed to cause her to focus nearly all of her attention on it, so much so that despite the fact she was afraid, the sight of it was nonetheless mesmerizing to her. And from what Ben could remember, something like that was a sign of a highly suggestible mind.

Ben slowly moved forward, testing his theory by moving the needle slowly from side to side before Beverly’s face, the young woman following it with her eyes as he moved it back and forth before her. “Just relax, Beverly,” Ben said softly, hoping he was doing this right. “Just relax, that’s all, Beverly, just relax, just relax, Beverly. Forget all your fears, forget all your anxiety, Beverly, just forget all that, Beverly, just forget all of that. Just follow the needle, Beverly, watch the needle and relax, just watch the needle and relax, Beverly, just watch the needle and relax, let yourself relax, Beverly, let yourself relax.”

In only a few minutes, Beverly was staring blankly forward, her eyes glazed as she sat in a hypnotic trance, Ben amazed by how well she went under. He still moved the needle back and forth but she was no longer tracking it, her eyes now dull and unseeing. “Just let yourself go limp, Beverly,” Ben intoned. “Just relax, feel your arm go numb, Beverly, feel your arm go numb now, feel it go numb right where my thumb is, just feel it go numb right where my thumb is. It’s now numb there, Beverly, it’s numb there now and you can’t feel anything.”

Ben slid the needle into her skin, pulling back and letting the tube fill with blood. He pulled the needle out, slapping a quick bandage on Beverly’s arm. He moved back, intending to wake her up. Before he could, he was struck by how beautiful Beverly was, sitting there, staring blankly into space. The idea slowly formed in his head, one that he just couldn’t fight off, no matter how much he knew it was wrong. Before he knew it, Ben was loading a needle with simple water, moving back towards Beverly. He slipped the needle in near the same hole he had used before and shot the water into Beverly’s arm.

“Listen to me carefully, Beverly,” Ben said. “I have just injected you with a hypnotic serum. It’s flowing through your veins now, Beverly, it’s flowing through your body. The hypnotic drug is flowing through your body now, Beverly, it’s in your body. You are now hypnotized, Beverly, you are now deeply hypnotized and you have to do what I say, Beverly, you have to do what I say.”

“What you say....” Beverly muttered.

Swiftly, Ben moved to the door and locked it, moving over towards Beverly. “Stand up and take off all your clothes, Beverly, then sit back down.” He watched as her nice young body was revealed to her. She wasn’t as built as some of her high school classmates, but she was still very good looking with nicely developed breasts and a nice bush between her legs.

Ben watched her naked body sitting and spoke. “Beverly, have you had sex before?”

“No,” she intoned. Cursing, Ben looked down on her, a new plan coming to mind.

“Beverly, have you ever done anything with guys?”

“Sucked a cock once.....Played with myself.....”

Nodding, Ben decided on a new plan. “Just sit there and relax, Beverly. Just sit.” He moved down to his hands and knees and pushed his face towards Beverly’s waiting cunt. His tongue slid into her lips, slowly working at it, sliding along the lips and moving into her. Beverly moaned, her eyes finally closing as she felt the arousal grow within her as Ben started to lick at her, lapping at her pussy with increased speed, her hands moving up her body and cupping her pert breasts, squeezing the soft mounds as Beverly moaned long and loud. She leaned back in her seat, her pussy pushed towards Ben’s mouth as he licked away at her, mouth over her lips as she licked away at her. Ben pushed her breasts together, increasing his grip and his tongue lashings, both combining to turn the teenager on high, her juices starting to come loose and the entire chair shaking as she splashed herself onto Ben’s waiting mouth.

Ben licked away all her cum before standing up, his hands fumbling with his belt and letting his hard cock loose. He pushed himself towards Beverly, his rod moving to her mouth. “Open up and start sucking my cock, Beverly,” he commanded and the teen obediently took his meat into her mouth, starting to suck on it long and hard, lips sliding up and down Ben’s cock, tickling the penis as she took him in. Ben groaned, pushing his cock in and out of Beverly’s mouth, her lips firm on the rod the doctor pulled himself forward and back, letting her take him all the way in. Beverly was damn good at this for an amateur, giving great head, her tongue sliding all over his penis as she sucked him off, her bobbing head the only part of her body that was moving. Faster than he would have liked, Ben felt himself start to let loose, unable to hold himself in and shooting his wad down Beverly’s waiting throat, her semen swallowed and licked by the hypnotized teen.

Pulling himself out and redoing his pants, Ben swiftly grabbed a nearby towel and wiped Beverly’s mouth and pussy off. With her cleaned, he had her redress and sit back. “Beverly, listen to me carefully. When I snap my fingers, you’ll wake up. You won’t remember being entranced and you won’t remember anything that has happened. You will be refreshed and relaxed, having just had a shot. From now on, Beverly, needles will no longer worry you, they will relax you, they will relax you, Beverly, and you will enjoy that relaxation. Now, should you ever hear me say the words ‘eye of the needle,’ you’ll fall back into this hypnotic state and do what I say.”

At the snap of his fingers, Beverly snapped back to normal, her eyes blinking as she returned to clarity. “Wow,” she smiled. “That was amazing. Thanks a lot, Doctor. I can’t believe I was so nervous about this.”

“No problem,” Ben shrugged. “So, six months should be a nice time for another check up, okay?”

“Sure,” Beverly nodded, standing up. She stumbled a bit. “Wow, little woozy.”

“It’s okay, just walk it off, you’ll be fine,” Ben said. “Be seeing you.” He watched Beverly leave, figuring that in six months, she might have had sex with somebody. Which meant at their next appointment, he could stick it to her another way.