The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Never Be Nice to the Customer

Chapter One: Elizabeth Last Table

Every girl and boy after leaving High School had a dream job that they were dying to get, but some have trouble just getting by. Elizabeth was the girl with the grades but not the money, so for the next year she had to work to earn her place at Melbourne University. Everyone in Sunbury had gone to Sunbury University, but Elizabeth had dreams to engineer the cities Sky line and that was far out of her country home. She started work only two weeks ago at Chicken Lounge in Sunbury Square, working the dinner rush as a humble waitress. The Clientele of the shop were usually families with children, but many workers came and the occasional truckers.

Tuesday night was the usual crowd of children running about the playgrounds, a man known to the kitchen as Chicken Dude (a stoner who always got the craving for chicken) and workers from the mill on the way home from North Melbourne. Elizabeth was working her way around to the tables taking the orders down on her notepad and running them back to the kitchen. Liz noticed a boy around the age of sixteen with his parent all dressed in fancy suits, watching her as she went around the room. Whenever Elizabeth met his gaze he would look away shyly. She wasn’t too worried about a boy staring at her, it merely boosted her ego. The Chicken Lounge didn’t have strict or really set clothing so the waitresses were free to change it up. Elizabeth was fond of the tights that everyone was wearing now; they were black and hugged to her legs and curvaceous arse. Her white shirt was buttoned up to the middle of her chest, showing a little cleavage was a great way to get tips.

She wondered over to the table watching the boy looking down and blushing, he looked like more of nerd than a jock to Elizabeth. She was dating a jock from her high school, but rarely saw him due to his scholarship into Monash University.

“Hi I am Elizabeth I would have brought you guy your usual entree but I haven’t seen you here before, shall I start with a basket of chicken chips?” asked Elizabeth standing to the side of the table.

“Well Robbie what would you like to have first, Robbie our son miss” asked Mrs. Pander treating her son like a child.

Robbie looked up at the waitress with puppy dog eyes focused her open white shirt.

“Yeah I would like the chips eliza-breast” stumbled Robbie getting embarrassed by what he just said.

“Sorry my dear he is sorry” blurted Mr. Pander trying to cover up his son’s mistakes.

Elizabeth just smile and lent down to the height of the table and met the boys glaze, she laughed softly. She moved her hand over his hand, placing it on top to offer some comfort.

“It’s alright, would you like me to bring out those chips straight away or can I get you a drink to start you off.

The Boy started to laugh nervously with her as he looked over at her hand rubbing on the top of his.

“Yeah I would love a cola right now, Elizabeth” replied Robbie pausing in between Eliza and Beth to continue the joke.

She removed her hand to his displeasure, returning minutes later with chips and Robbie cold coke.

The night went on without anything else out of the ordinary; Liz was finishing the night by mopping up around the counter and tables. The Pander Family had just left leaving a sizable tip but Mr. Pander was still in the toilet while his family waited outside. When he finally came out Elizabeth was waiting for him to close the front door behind him.

“Miss Do you mind me asking you something?” asked Mr. Pander moving close to the girl.

“No go ahead” replied Elizabeth curious to what he might ask.

“Well it’s seems my son has taken a liking to you, so would you like to go on a date with him” asked Mr. Pander pulling his phone out of his pocket to exchange numbers.

Elizabeth looked nervous and embarrassed knowing that what he was asking she couldn’t say yes to.

“Well I have a boyfriend so I really couldn’t do it” replied Elizabeth trying to walk away before he could rebuttal.

Mr. Pander grabbed her wrist and turned to her into his glaze.

“I can pay you quite handsomely if that what you need, why you work in his place. You will never have to clean a table again. One date, just one date is all I ask” explained Mr. Pander holding her arm too tight for comfort.

“I couldn’t please let me or I will get security. Your son isn’t even my type the skinny nerd look really isn’t doing it for me” said Elizabeth getting mad and angered by the once pleasant mans actions.

Mr. Pander reached into his pocket and pulled out a solid gold watch on a chain, dangling it before her eyes like she was a whore to be brought with shiny objects. Elizabeth started to clench her face muscle in anger as the watch dangled from side to side in front of her face. She looked at Mr. Pander who was keeping a straight face with a cheeky smile waiting to emerge. She started to blur from his face towards the watch, swinging in the motion of a pendulum. Her mind started to focus as her face muscle relaxed in turn with the rest of her body.

“Watch it closely as you mind enters a trace, a trace of obedience and submission” whispered Mr. Pander into her mind “We could have done this the easy way with money, but it’s an old family tradition to have servants working for us hand and foot even back to the old days with Aboriginal slaves”.

Elizabeth was so blank and tired that her head wasn’t processing what she was hearing, only letting it all in. She watched the watch stop swinging and her mind stop thinking completely at the exact same time.

“Your mind is free of freedom, only way you know now is serving anyone with the last name Pander. You’re a house slave which must do anything that you are instructed and it’s you job to serve my family every pleasure. You’re to sleep in my sons room every night and act as his girlfriend to the public eye” explained Mr. Pander as Elizabeth keep nodding in submission with everything he said “When I stay the words ‘Slave at the ready’ you will completely stop anything you are doing and at the phrase ‘Sleep Slave Sleep’ you will go blank and awake new programming”.

“Yes Mr. Pander I am ready to begin my cover as Robbie’s Girlfriend” robotically said Elizabeth in a calm monotone.

“I told you this would be the last time you would have to clean a table. Oh Robbie come in here” called Mr. Pander while his son was waiting outside the open front door.

Robbie walked in with his head held low and still the same shy attitude he was boosting before, clearly his father hadn’t told her the family history. He looked up at Elizabeth walking over to him and placing a sweet little kiss on his cheek.

“Come on cutie let’s get you back home” said Elizabeth lovely pushing him back out the door “I quit”.

Elizabeth tossed note pad back into the shop as the manager walked to see what was going on. The three left the store and heading into the families car, Elizabeth sat in the back with Robbie holding his hand firmly and caressing it up and down.

“Just wait till we get her home son” commented Mrs. Pander knowing full well what was going on.

The drive wasn’t long into the rich areas of Sunbury, over the back towards Melton. Compared to Elizabeth’s run down house, the Panders lived in a Mansion. A Four fronted two story house was equipped with every trimming that could be needed; Tennis court and a pool to name the lease. As soon as the car rolled to a stop in the drive way, Elizabeth went from a lovely girlfriend to a blank servant awaiting commands. Robbie notice the change first of all when commanded Elizabeth run around to all the car doors opening each one like a Butler.

“What’s wrong with Elizabeth? Is she working at our house now?” asked Robbie waving his hands in front of her face to get a reaction.

“Well our family didn’t become rich on our own we found the power to control people and make them do whatever we wanted. Elizabeth is our new servant, our slave” explained Mr. Pander patting his son on the head.

Mrs. Pander looked over Elizabeth figure to make sure she was good enough for her son to play with. Her arse was nice and compact whereas her breast were only C’s but stuck out from her figure like they were begging to be grabbed. Her skin was a nice mix of Italian and Australia leaving an olive exterior. Nice brown hair compare to their families natural blonde.

“Why don’t you two go in the pool together, I think I have a bathing suit that just might fit you young miss” suggested Mrs. Pander pointing her son around the side gate.

“Yes Mrs. Pander I must go in the pool with you son” said Elizabeth following her mistress through the front door.

Robbie run around the side gate and quickly dropped his pants and formal shirt; leaving his tie on the gate posts. The pool was as large as something you would see at a public swimming centre. He jumped in without any hesitation even knowing it was night time. The pool was fully lit so that Robbie could see his servant coming in what he imagined was a bathing suit.

Elizabeth started her walk out the back door and past the pool gate in nothing but a green bikini bra and thong along with black high heels. Robbie’s mouth dropped as he saw her coming, it was like the day dreams he was having in the restraint only real and he was in control. She stopped at the side of the pool, posing for him to take a better look. Her right hand firmly on her hip and the other on the side of her head.

“What can I do to please you Robbie?” asked Elizabeth as her nipples started to get harder with the cold weather.

Robbie noticed as it was happening with his eyes firmly focused on her breasts, he giggled like a school girl thinking of what he could do.

“I can see you nipple, I think you need to get some exercise” suggested Robbie licking his lips like he was tonguing her nipples “Take off your heels and do some star jumps for me”.

This was a move Robbie had seen in one of his friend porno where some girls entered a star jump contest and keep jumping until both their breast were free. He wanted to test it and see her breasts so bad. Even though He was in full control, he was still too shy to make her strip right away.

“As you wish Robbie” said Elizabeth slipping off her high heels which were just for show.

She began star jumping for her life while her breast bounced and bounced much to Robbie’s amusement, she could feel her boobs almost coming free but didn’t stop. The jumping continued with an exact rhyme as her left titty dropped out from under the green bikini. Robbie dropped under the water in disbelief like this all just a dream. When he rose up from the water, she was still star jumping with her breast jiggling wilding with the motion. Her now two exposed breast flopped wildly in all directions.

Robbie commanded her to stop as he watched her perfect breast drop back into place, firmly reaching out from her chest.

“Come into the water” commanded Robbie swimming over to meet her by the latter.

She lowered her almost nude body into the warm water as Robbie dived under the water she stood on. He swam up towards her thong and lowered the sides down to the pool floor. He peered up to see her pussy with more hair than he was used to in any porno down under. He surfaced to her awaiting face so cute and so sexy to him.

“A little hairy down there but that can change when we get you clean shaven, I don’t think you will mind. Now kiss me with passion” said Robbie forcing her lips apart into a French kiss.

The two kissed each other while Robbie pushed her back into the pool walls, making Elizabeth let out a slight moan of pleasure. He kept forcing her mouth open for more kissing, if Elizabeth was in her old mind she would have told him how much of a bad kisser he was. His tongue licked all over her face like he hadn’t been with a girl in very long time, but still she moaned knowing she was pleasing the Pander family. His fingers lingered under the water all over her breasts, pulling and pinching her engorged nipples.

“So hot, wait till I get you up stairs. I have seen so many videos about this” comment Robbie drooling in between kisses.

Robbie and Elizabeth walked across the grass back into the house while holding all their clothes closely to their chests.

“Lower your clothes Liz I can’t see those breasts” ordered Robbie going a little crazy with the power he had over a beautiful girl.

“Yes Robbie” said Elizabeth moving her hands down away from her breast.

Robbie loved every minute of his girl’s body on display; he could see the goose bumps forming all over her body and the way her nipples reacted to the cold. The two stumbled throughout the house and up stairs into his bedroom. Robbie flopped down onto his bed and lied back with the pillows under his head. Elizabeth waited at his bed head just standing still and waiting for the next command.

“Well come on show me your best head job Elizabeth, Crawl to your master” commanded Robbie pulling down the waist band on his underwear.

Liz started to crawl up the length bed towards Robbie’s raging erection, her fingers creep up along his thighs and under his balls. She started to rub them softly and moved her mouth closer to his shaft. Her tongue licked over her lips in anticipation of pleasing a member of the Pander family. She placed her mouth over his penis and furiously worked up and down, quicker and quicker. Elizabeth gagged a little but kept going swallow Robbie’s penis. Robbie looked down in shock and mumbled ‘Oh shit’ to himself as Elizabeth was sucking away on his cock. He had never even seen a real life girl’s breast until today and now she was pleasuring him faster and faster with her mouth. ‘Oh my god’ mumbling as he felt his balls starting to clench. His feet tensed and his dick started too exploded into her mouth, she stopped for a moment not knowing what to do yet.

“Swallow girl please me by swallowing” screamed Robbie probably waking up the whole house.

Elizabeth swallow with honour letting the sixteen year olds boy’s sperm run down her throat. Her lips were covered in the white substance; she was awaiting the next command not even thinking to clean her face.

“Come on girl smile you just swallowed my cum” laughed Robbie using his fingers to push her mouth into a smile “I wish I had some condoms”.

Robbie spent the rest the night having sex with Elizabeth in her perfect arse, doing what one of his friends had told him he did when his girlfriend didn’t have condoms. When Robbie was too tired to finish up with her, she was ordered to play with herself all night until awaking Robbie with the blowjob at actually 7.00 am in the morning.

“Hello Eliza breast how about getting me that cola” commanded Robbie watching Elizabeth head bobbing up and down under the covers “I love the Chicken Lounge”.