The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE NEW BOSS: PART ONE

by Kasey

Things had not gone well for me that particular summer. I had been out of work for over a month, the result of the company I had been employed by making drastic cuts and layoffs. Victoria and I had been married for more than a year and she was losing patience with my unemployment, accusing me of not trying hard enough to find a new job and considering it insulting that she went to her job daily while I stayed home. She drifted away, lost interest in continuing our sex life and sometimes barely speaking to me. A huge strain was being placed on our marriage, both personally and financially, as I had been paid very well at my former job and although there were possibilities for employment, they would have involved making less than half the salary to which I had become accustomed.

It was on a Thursday night in July that Victoria gave me the ultimatum. She would divorce me if I did not have a job by Monday. After I protested that such a thing was impossible, Victoria handed me a business card. It was from a shipping company on the outskirts of town, and the name on the card was James Michaels, Warehouse Manager. I looked at her in dismay, recognizing the name of James Michaels immediately as the name of her ex-boyfriend, with whom she had ended a two year relationship just prior to our first date. She told me that this was, in fact, the same James Michaels, and that she had spoken to him and arranged for him to give me a job working in the warehouse. I would be paid minimum wage to start and I would report directly to my wife’s ex-boyfriend. It was a humiliating proposition, and I argued the point, but Victoria said she was done putting up with my “laziness in finding a job.” I was to see James the next morning and accept the position or Victoria would file for divorce. There was no way I could handle that at that point, as everything we had was being paid for by Victoria, from the house to our two cars to the food. Everything I had ever invested or saved was in both of our names and I feared what might happen in a divorce court, especially given the fact that my wife worked for a renowned legal firm.

The next morning I did as instructed and went to see James Michaels. I had met him once before, not long after Victoria and I had been dating, but he looked different. He was very broad shouldered and muscular, almost like a body builder but without the excessiveness. He was impeccably groomed, with an expensive haircut, cologne and a tailored suit. Considering that he was a warehouse manager, I considered his appearance to be strange, but I supposed he was not the kind of manager that got his hands dirty on the workroom floor. Then I noticed he had a picture of Victoria on his desk and I began to feel sick. I looked at him, trying not to speak the angry words that were forming at the back of my tongue, and then I was drawn to his eyes. They sparkled with intensity and I could not look away. As he spoke, I became fixated, unable to speak and continuing to be put in a trance by his eyes. They stared into me and through me. After what felt like an hour but was merely seconds of time, I began shaking.

“I’m glad you’ve decided to take a job with our company,” James told me. “Basically you will be performing whatever menial tasks are asked of you by the floor supervisor, Mick Collins, who I will introduce you to on Monday when you start. You will follow all instructions without question or you will be punished. Do not ask what that punishment will consist of because you do not want to know, and don’t try to find out by fucking up because you will not like it. Do you understand?”

I remained fixated, hearing his words and wanting to get up and storm out and tell him to go to hell. However, I was unable to. Whatever power he had that radiated from his sparkling eyes made it impossible to resist, even as part of me resisted and felt sick.

“Yes, I understand,” was all I could manage to say. Feeling humiliated, I slumped down in my chair.

“That sick feeling you are experiencing is normal at this point. Everyone goes through it. Victoria went through it before I convinced her to become one of my girls. It eventually passes once you stop resisting. That sometimes takes a day or two and sometimes takes weeks. It is much easier when you do as you are told and become the person I need you to be. Now, go home and tell Victoria that you’ll be starting Monday morning. I’m taking her away this weekend, so you’ll have time to think about what kind of employee you want to be. I hope you will decide to be a good employee because the alternative will not be pleasant for you.”

I nodded and said nothing, hoping that once I left the office I would feel like myself again. As I turned to leave, James placed his hand on my shoulder and spoke directly in my ear. “Your wife gives great head,” he said with a smile. I wanted to turn and punch him, but could not, because I felt much too sick and weak when the thought entered my mind.

I left James’ office and drove home silently, not even turning the radio on. It all felt like a weird dream and yet I could not wake up. I continued to think about James on the ride home, feeling sick when I thought about what a bastard he was, and feeling very good when I thought of him as a powerful man I would do anything to please.

I felt angry towards Victoria, wanting to get home and tell her I thought she was a slut because I now knew she was sleeping with James Michaels, but the anger made me sick to the point where I had to pull over and throw up along the side of the road. The image of James’ head stayed in my mind, watching me constantly, shaking his head when I got angry or upset and smiling when I stopped fighting.

When I got back to the house, Victoria was sitting out on our deck in a string bikini, sipping a margarita. She smiled broaded when I pulled in, snickering when I got out of the car, doubled over and holding my stomach. I approached her, still trying to began a long speech about her unfaithfulness and my anger towards her, but I could not speak any such words. I began throwing up again, and dropped to my knees, holding my gut tightly as it felt like all my insides were tying themselves into tight knots.

“Kiss my feet and tell me you are sorry,” Victoria said, crossing her beautiful tanned legs and lifting her left foot so that it dangled in front of my face. “Kiss it. You’ll feel better.”

I was completely repulsed by the fact that my unfaithful wife, who had put me in the situation I was now in with James and the warehouse job, was trying to make me kiss her feet when I wanted to scream at her and tell her off. I could not yell at her, for every angry thought made the knots in my stomach tighten. I could no longer fight, I fell forward on my hands, leaving me on all fours groveling in front of Victoria. I reached forward and placed a light kiss on her foot. The pain lessened slightly.

“Again,” insisted Victoria, and I kissed her foot again. “Kiss it all over.”

When I stopped resisting, I felt better, and soon I was anxiously planting passionate kisses up and down her foot, from her heel to her arch to her toes. The more I gave in to her continued demands, following her instructions to lick the soles of her feet and suck her toes, the better I felt. My body went from feeling sick and weak to feeling euphoric. What originally began as a session of degrading humiliation now had me feeling incredibly happy as well as extremely sexually aroused. I did not want to stop kissing and licking her foot. I could think about nothing else. Thoughts of Victoria’s infidelity, James Michaels, the crappy job and anything else left my mind and I became enraptured, as the rest of the world went out of focus and all I could see was Victoria’s foot. I stared at it and the only thought I had was that her foot was the most beautiful thing in the world and that I wanted it more than anything.

“Take it out of your pants, now,” Victoria instructed me, briefly taking me out of my trance. I did exactly as she said, enjoying the feeling of total bliss that washed over me when I obeyed. I unbuckled and unzipped my pants, pulling them halfway down my thighs and exposing my stiff cock. “Aren’t we excited,” she giggled, looking down at me. She used her foot to push my right hand in the direction of my cock. “Show me how much you love my foot. Lick it,” she ordered, raising her foot so that the bottom of it was directly in my face.

I lost all control and began licking the sole of her foot anxiously and wildly, my tongue often falling completely off her foot and struggling to find it again. I stroked myself, slowly at first and then fast and furious. Within moments I exploded with an orgasm more intense than any I had experienced before. It wasn’t just better, it was otherworldly, my whole body orgasming and not just my cock.

Around seven o’clock that night, James Michaels arrived to take Victoria away for the weekend. She made me kiss her foot again in front of him, and at first I tried to resist, but could not bear the thought of the horrible sickness returning and I had an unquenchable desire for her foot. I did as instructed and Victoria told James that I was “doing very well.”

While Victoria and James kissed in the doorway, I fetched her suitcase for her weekend trip. The anger began to return, but I quickly dismissed it, having grown to enjoy the euphoria that came with surrender. After they left, I worked on finding ways to escape from the trap I was now in, but every time I considered my options, the sickness began to return. Under those circumstances it was not as violent a sickness as when I got angry or directly resisted commands, but I could only think about escape for brief periods of time, as it felt so much better to return to the ecstastic feeling of compliance. The images of James’ face and Victoria’s foot floated in my mind, and thinking about either made me feel enchanted. Thinking about Victoria’s foot made me feel as aroused as I had when it had actually been in front of me, and I found myself fondling myself each time I thought about it. Thinking about James made me feel anxious to start work on Monday and happily imagining what orders he would give me. Neither feeling made any sense to me, but I had to let the feelings wash over me, they made me feel too good.

James dropped Victoria off late Sunday night. I was already in bed, but felt get up to greet her at the door. I asked if she needed anything and if she had a good time. She asked me to fix her a drink, and I did because doing so brought strong euphoria. She sipped the drink and began telling me about her weekend, while I sat and smiled like a puppy dog.

“James has a house on the beach and he was entertaining some friends. Some of them were really cute. I was the only girl, so I took care of them all. The sex was incredible but I’m pretty worn out.”

“You slept with them all?” I asked, incredulous, holding back any feelings of anger or disgust and trying to act pleased with the news. “How many were there?”

“Just six, but some of them were pretty insatiable.”

Part of my mind wanted to scream and run, but the other part, the part that brought the euphoria, told me that I should be thankful for Victoria and that I should be understanding and caring. That part of my mind forced me to speak my next line.

“No wonder you are so worn out, but I’m sure you made them all very happy. I am very lucky to be married to such a wonderful woman.”

“Thank you. I need to go to sleep and so do you, tomorrow you start your new job.”

I did not sleep well that night, and when I woke up I felt a strong desire to get in my car and drive as far away as I could. Such thoughts were dangerous though, and once I was in my car driving to the new job I began feeling sharp pains in my chest and began to worry that I might have a heart attack. When I shook off those thoughts and repeatedly told myself “I want to go to work. I want to go to work” I felt much better.

When I arrived I was greeted by James Michaels and the warehouse foreman, Mick Collins. First, there was paperwork to be signed. Most was the usual employment forms you would fill out for any new job. Other paperwork that I did not recognize I did not even bother to read, afraid of what it might contain and knowing my fate was already sealed.

Then I was taken out to the warehouse floor where close to three dozen men and women were busily working. They all looked a lively as zombies, staring as they worked, rarely looking up and never slowing down. James told me that Mick had turned his group into a very effective working team and that the warehouse was amazingly efficient thanks to Mick. It was a huge warehouse, with truckloads being shipped and received almost constantly. None of the trucks were marked, they were all painted white and the drivers never got out. The workers moved towards the trucks when they arrived and began unloading immediately. When an outgoing truck arrived, they came in much the same way, and immediately began loading.

“We’re going to give you a buddy to work with for the first couple weeks,” Mick told me. I looked into his eyes and saw they had the same sparkle as James’ eyes, although they did not seem quite as intense. “Let me introduce you to Sean Peterson.”

Mick turned and yelled out Sean’s name, and a skinny young man who looked no more than nineteen, came out from behind a stack of pallets and walked briskly towards us. “Yes, sir? Is this the new trainee?”

“Yes, Sean, do you think you can teach him the ropes?”

“I would certainly like to try, sir.”

Mick patted me on the back and went back towards the office with James. I stood with Sean for a moment and waited, but the boy was nervous and after the bosses left he started shaking.

“You okay?” I asked.

“No,” he said sharply, but then a wave of shock moved through his body and caused him to stand bolt upright. “Yes, I am fine, I love my job here and so will you. Let me show you where we start. These pallets have been off-loaded this morning and they need to be opened and put away. Everything has a location and that should be marked on the packing slip.”

The way Sean completely changed after his “no” answer to my question told me that he was pretty much in the same situation as I was, at the mercy of James and whatever forces he had at his command. He had tried to resist and state his mind, but the pain gripped him and he immediately changed his tune. We walked around behind the pallets and he began whispering to me.

“The pain gets worse the longer they have you. I don’t know why. There is no way out. No one has ever gotten out alive. We had a guy here about six months ago and he tried to kill Mr. Michaels with a pistol he bought at a pawn shop. His heart exploded before he could pull the trigger. You just have to accept it.”

“What is the point of it? I mean, they are controlling our minds and bodies just to create an efficient warehouse? Thats kind of ridiculous.”

“That isn’t why,” Sean told me, and then shook his head when I asked him to explain further.

I had not done the kind of work I did that day since I had worked part time in a warehouse in high school. I was not used to the physical labor and by lunch I was tired and sore from lifting, carrying and keeping up with the fast pace of the workers around me. I watched the others closely, and my eyes eventually fixed on a girl named Mandy who was working in short daisy duke shorts and a sleeveless t-shirt. It was hot, and her sweat made it obvious that she was wearing no bra. I kept looking at her breasts and at her long legs and found myself aroused. Under whatever spell or hypnosis I was under, the only thing that felt better than following orders and doing everything I was told was sexual stimulation. I was not normally the kind of horny guy I felt like when I stared at Mandy, wanting so much to jump on her and touch her and kiss her all over and have sex with her in every way imaginable. I could think of nothing else as I continued to work, finding my bones aching every time I stopped for more than a minute at a time.

By noon, Mick Collins came over to me and said I needed to come with him. I followed him to James Michaels’ office where James was waiting behind his desk while a woman I had never seen before sat on his desk dressed in a black leather miniskirt, thigh high boots, fishnet stockings, a black leather jacket and black sunglasses that completely concealed her eyes from view. With the temperature in the warehouse at least a hundred degrees I figured she enjoyed the air conditioning in the offices.

“Hello, Kasey, and welcome to the organization. We have not yet met, but I have read your profile. My name is Lyssa and I am the head of the company. I’m the one who signs your paychecks and I am the one who makes the rules. It has come to my attention that you have been oogling another employee in an unprofessional way. This conduct is not acceptable, as Mandy Walker has been employed by the firm for a much longer time than you have. Thus I must decide on an appropriate punishment for you.”

I thought about protesting, but fear paralyzed me every time I thought to question Lyssa. Unlike the normal sickness the occurred when questioning James Michaels or Mick Collins or trying to resist their power, Lyssa’s power was obviously much stronger as it did not permit even the thought of defiance.

“You need to be oogled, Kasey, and since you are the most junior worker on the floor everyone is permitted to oogle you. Seniority is to be respected. I want you dressed like Mandy from now on and I want you to look the part. If you are really good maybe we’ll make you one of Mr. Michaels’ special bitches, just like your whore wife.”

I felt dizzy and completely immobile, my fear and pain had hit overload, as I was unable to outwardly feel either. After a few seconds of silence I broke out into tears, falling onto the floor and sobbing and begging Lyssa to forgive me.

“I’ll take him for the rest of the afternoon and train him for his new role in the company,” Lyssa told James and Mick. I blubbered and cried as I followed her, overwhelmed by my inability to resist and the continuing loss of control I was having over every aspect of my life. There was no way out and it just kept getting worse.

END OF PART ONE