The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

New Employment

By Latexthom

Epilogue

Robert then went back to the woman across the street to remove the commands making her a submissive slut with a latex fetish. When he looked into her mind he noticed that this was who she was, so he backed out immediately. Returning to the driver her made it so her arousal went up to the roof and forbid her to from ever achieve an orgasm. He then walked back to the house. Leaving the two woman with instructions not to move he stepped inside, he entered Margaret’s mind and changed her memories of the two men to be two women.

Caroline met him in the hallway and said, “Did I do right, I changed those two men into submissive obedient latex lovers.” Robert said, “You did fine, I just changed them into submissive and obedient latex loving women who will have to wait for the Police to arrive.” Caroline asked, “How did you make them women?”

Robert replied, “By changing their DNA. Where is Kate?” Caroline replied, “Making something for her mother to eat, Margaret has been locked in the gym for two days without food or water.” Robert said, “So Reginald was killed two day ago. We should go, we can come back for Kate later.” Caroline said, “Ok I will tell Kate and meet you out at the car.” Robert went out to the car and Caroline joined him five minutes later after. Caroline then drove Robert home. They arrived at home at five past seven and found the doctor waiting on the drive. Robert said, “I had forgotten about her, but I am glad she came, I am in need of a fix.” Carline said, “Take her upstairs while I make something to eat.”

Robert took the doctor up to the bedroom and as he got close to her, he could smell the new rubberised mackintosh. His cock become hard and the doctor took it in her mouth. While the Doctor was sucking on his cock like an expert, Robert looked at her DNA and noticed two flaws, one would give her cancer later in life and the other dementia. He repaired these and the cells in her body all rippled as they changed and they made her orgasm even greater. She was now hooked on Robert. As she licked him clean and stepped back she said, “Thank you.” Robert asked, “What are you wearing under your coat?” The Doctor replied, “The clothes I was wearing under my Doctor’s coat.” Robert continued, “From now on you will never wear any underwear and tomorrow when you come here you will only be wearing this mackintosh.”

The Doctor wanted to argue but thought he would make her life worse so she departed without saying anything. Robert checked his own DNA and that of Caroline’s and noticed that the drug had added a single chromosomes to both, he did not find anything wrong. What he did not know was these two new chromosomes were in fact the next evolution of mankind. The two embryos inside Caroline had four new chromosomes each and were destined to take over the world if Robert allowed it.

Caroline was in the kitchen. Robert thought, “What made me read DNA like this.” He suddenly had a desire to fix Kate and Yvonne and not to be so evil again. He linked with Yvonne and gave her a bye pass past to the filter. Whenever there was greater than 50% of her skin area clothed in latex she would be a submissive woman. Before he linked with Kate he stopped and thought, “Someone is controlling me.” and found that her DNA was repaired and her filter had been moved to her subconscious and had been tidied up. When Robert attempted to remove it he felt a pain in his head and he slipped down on the bed. Robert woke up when Kate joined him on the bed and he had forgotten all about the changes in her mind. He said, “Ok Kate what do you what.” Kate replied, “I need your cock in my virginal opening.”

Robert replied, “Well as long as Caroline does not mind, jump on board.”

Robert made love to Kate for twenty minutes and Kate orgasmed six times.

Kate had her psychic powers back and thought it was Robert’s doing. She looked into her mind but did not see the filter in her subconscious but she did see the hooks in her conscious mind and did not change them believing that Robert had performed those changes with love.

Caroline was standing in the doorway and said, “Dinner is ready are you both coming down.” Robert pushed Kate off and replied, “We will be down in just a moment. Standing, Robert took Kate in his arms and kissed her. She melted and then said, “That was fantastic you are my perfect hero.”

As they walked down the stairs Kate attempted to make both Caroline and Robert think they had chosen Kate to take over from Caroline but when she linked with Caroline, all the nice changes in her mind relating to the dog were undone and she fell to her knees. Caroline had become much stronger than Robert due to her two embryos and she said, “Kate that is not a good idea, when you stop thinking like that, you will stop being a dog.

Caroline and Robert sat down at the table to eat and Kate stayed on the floor. Robert asked, “How did you change Kate,” she is wearing the mac and boots.” Caroline replied, “She wanted to come between you and I, and no one dose that ever.”

Robert continued, “Ok but you will have to get one of those macs, it has become part of my fetish for having sex.”

Caroline said, “Ok I will pop out tomorrow lunch time and get one.” Robert replied, “That is the right thing to do, but what about Kate?” Caroline replied, “You made Kate not to be concerned about her doggy attributes so you should be the same.” Caroline made Robert’s mind sync with this statement and he forgot all about his complaint. They ate the dinner chatting about work and Robert asked if the new product had been released. Caroline told him that they had been waiting for him to return to work but being shot and put paid to that and it was planned to be released on Thursday and training of the customer support engineers will start next week. After they had finished and Caroline was washing up the doorbell rang. Caroline said, “You stay there, I will get that.

Caroline walked to the front door, drying her hands on a hand towel from the kitchen. When he opened the door she found two Policewomen in latex and Margaret. Caroline checked the mind of the first Policewoman and found that she had already met Robert.” Caroline invited them in and temporarily released Kate’s mind from being a dog. Kate walked out of the kitchen and Margaret said, “This is my daughter Kate she was the one who released me.” The Police Sergeant replied, “The two women who killed your Farther are in custody and have both made a full statements.” Caroline looked into the mind of the second Policewoman and found a pussy cat. She concentrated on releasing her and Kate took her chance. While Caroline was busy Kate placed two instructions in Caroline’s subconscious in an area unused before. The first one was to release her from her dog persona and the second was to obey her in every way.

These two instructions had also subverted the two embryos protecting Caroline. Caroline removed the cat persona from the inspector’s mind but reinstated the need to wear latex clothing and being subservient to the Sergeant. As she returned to her own mind she felt remorse from what she had done to Kate and she removed the dog persona entirely. Caroline then instructed Kate to go and removed her clothing and have a shower. Kate ran up the stairs and into the bathroom.

Robert thought what had happened and when he attempted to look inside Caroline’s mind, all he could see was her DNA. He looked into Margaret’s mind and saw the same. The police inspector said, “Thank you Master I can do my job properly now.” Robert attempted to see her mind but all he could see was her DNA and he noticed three major flaws. He repaired these and in doing so, stopped her body from aging.

He fixed this same condition in everyone else in the house. The two police checked the purchase of the bolt cutters with Caroline, who showed them the receipt and then they departed.

Kate came down stairs several minutes later in her mackintosh and boots. Robert said, “Don’t you look lovely.” Kate replied, “Why thank you lover. Caroline, you would not mind taking Mother home, while your husband makes mad passionate love to me.” Caroline replied, “Not at all, come, Margaret.” Margaret replied, “I would just like to say thank you to Robert, I am late with my period.” Kate followed the two girls out to the door and said, “Caroline, it would be nice if you can stay with Mum until she goes to bed and if she wants anything, please give it to her. In fact if you eat her out it will become addictive. Now you will believe it was your idea to take mother home And Forget I have spoken to you since I came down stairs.”

Caroline shuddered as her mind synced with what Kate said, and Kate closed the door. Kate walked back into the living room where Robert was reading and attempted to link with his mind, His protection was engaged and she could not see him. So she said, “Robert would you like to make love to me like you did before?” Robert said, “With you in that mackintosh, I cannot say no.”

Kate led Robert to the master bedroom and they made love for hours.

Caroline was helping Margaret sort out the large house and helping her relax. She had eaten out Margaret’s pussy five times and was looking for a sixth. Every time Caroline was under Margaret’s skirt Margaret talked to her about her addiction and making it worse.

Robert was worn out and he slept soundly. Kate snuggled into him and lay there, awake. She was determined to be awake when Caroline came home. She was fighting sleep when she heard Caroline’s car

When Caroline appeared in the bed room, Kate said, “How did you get on with Mother?” Caroline replied, “I can’t believe how pleasant you Mother’s sexual juices are, I am really smitten.” Kate replied, “Well perhaps it would be better if instead of going to the shop at lunch time, you paid a visit to see my Mum. I will go to the shop for you in the morning.”

Caroline replied, “That is a good idea, but what are you doing in my bed.” Kate continued, “When you made it so Robert could only make love to women in this mackintosh you also made it so he can only sleep with this mackintosh. Until you get your own, you had better sleep in the spare bedroom.” Caroline looked devastated and Kate said, “Look whenever we have this kind of chat, you will feel much better if you consider my suggestions as your ideas and then forget I said them. When you sleep in the spare room you will sleep like the blessed and not dream.

Caroline shuddered and went into the bathroom. After washing and cleaning her teeth, she moved into the spare room and was soon asleep.

Next morning Caroline was out of the house before Robert and Kate, awoke. Robert asked Kate where Caroline was Kate told him that she slept in the spare room not wanting to disturb them.

After breakfast Kate called a firm her dad had used, and ordered a car. Robert went back to bed his rib was still very painful. The car and driver Kate had ordered took her to Howard Road and before entering the shop Kate entered Jenny’s mind changed her obedience to be Robert and her. Entering the shop she asked Jenny if she had any more mackintoshes like the one she was wearing. Jenny replied, “We have two like that and a blue one. Katy replied, “I will take them all and if anyone comes in or phoned to ask if you have any, you will tell them that you sold that last one over a week ago and you have not been able to get any more. You will call me before ordering any in the future.”

After paying for the coats Kate gave Jenny her mobile number and departed. The car took her back to Robert and she removed all the labels from the four coats and then changed her one for one of the new off white ones. She then took her old mackintosh and the other two off while new ones into the garage. She found a box under the bench and folded all mackintoshes so they would go into the box. After hiding the off while mackintoshes she walked up to Robert carrying the blue one. When she entered the bedroom Robert was asleep so she projected her psychic power and whispered into his ear, “You do not like this blue mackintosh and you cannot sleep with it.” She left the mackintosh by the bed and slipped out of the room.

In the kitchen she made two mugs of Earl Grey tea and carried one up to Robert. She made more noise this time entering the bedroom and Robert awoke. He thanked her for the tea and said, “What it this hideous mackintosh doing here. Kate replied, “Caroline asked me to go down to Jenny’s shop and but one of these but this was the only one they had in stock. Robert replied, “Well she cannot come in here wearing that.” Kate continued, “Well I hope it is you that tells her, she will think I did it on purpose.”

Robert replied, “I am sure she will not think like that, I will explain so she does not hold you responsible.”

Kate hugged him and said, “So it is this mackintosh that fuels your arousal. Move over and let me in.” Robert made love to Kate for the remainder of the morning and Kate talked to him all the time. Telling him repeatedly how much he loved the off while satin mackintosh and anyone wearing it.

Meanwhile Caroline was beginning to get pains across her chest and in her muscles. She recognized what was wrong and thought, “I had better give the shop a miss and go and see Margaret. I’ll give jenny a ring.”

She dialled Jenny’s number and when Jenny answered, Caroline asked, “Do you have any of the off white Satin rubberized Satin mackintoshes in stock.” Jenny replied as instructed saying, “I sold the last one over a week ago and so far I have been unable to get anymore.” Caroline said, “Well keep trying to get one and keep it for me.” Jenny said she would and the call was terminated. As Jenny called Kate’s mobile Caroline was on her way the Margaret’s home.

Kate waited another half an hour and then called her Mother. Margaret answered and said, “Caroline is here. Is that down to you?” Kate replied, “Yes could I speak to her.” When Caroline came on the other end Kate said, “Caroline you can stay there all afternoon, I will cover for you at work. Now as you eat Mother out, your addiction and need will get stronger, you will not be able to go for more than two hours without a fix. There will be only one other way to survive without a regular fix from Mother and that is the blue satin rubberised mackintosh I bought for you this morning. When this mackintosh is on and fastened and the last fastening is closed you will receive a wave of pleasure like you get from Mother and this will continue every fifteen minutes while you wear it. If you unfasten it for any reason the withdrawals with start immediately. Now forget he had a phone call and get back under Mother’s skirt.”

Kate put the phone back onto its cradle and sat down at the kitchen table. Kate sat back in her chair and thought about what she was doing to Caroline and Robert, she loved Robert with all her being and he only loved Caroline. She decided on her next action and she walked back up the stairs to Robert. Robert was still sleeping but his change to his DNA had caused his body to repair the fractured rib and surrounding tissue and it was also working on his mind. Kate sat next to the sleeping body and projected her mind at its strongest setting before saying, “Robert, you will help me to become pregnant and then I will give you back Caroline.” Robert opened his eyes and replied, “You will give me back Caroline and then I will help you to become pregnant.” Kate was about to argue but she suddenly felt different. It was if her mind was inhabited with little spiders.

All her memories of the past two days were replaying in her mind. Kate attempted to stop Robert but when she did she felt an overwhelming wave a pleasure emanating from her rubberised satin mackintosh. She looked in her own mind to find what he was doing but there was no sign of any changes. Robert had been deviously clever and had hidden the new instruction in plain view. But made the memories look like Kate’s. She could spend years looking but would never find them. He removed all Kate’s manipulations in his mind and looked at Kate with hate. Kate said, “I will go and get Caroline and restore her to you.” As she walked down the stairs, her pleasure turned to pain and she stopped half way. He took one more step down and the pain became excruciating. She quickly returned to the bedroom and the pain went away and the pleasure returned. She asked, “What have you done I could only get half way down the stairs?” Robert replied, “If you want to go and rescue Caroline, you will have to take me, with you.”

Kate replied, “Please, I only got eight yards from you and the pain was unbearable.” Robert replied, “Eight, I must have done it wrong then.”

Robert said, “Wait while I get dressed.” Robert put on his work clothes and then pointed to the phone before saying, “Order a car and we will go and get Caroline.” Kate made the call realizing that she was unable to reject any command from Robert. Had she known she would never have come back up the stairs when she did, she was already with child.

Every time she attempted to mind control Robert he made her situation worse, the distance she could travel away from him was now down to three yards. As Robert finished dressing, Kate attempted to go to the bathroom but only got to the bedroom door. She said, “I need to use the toilet.” Robert replied, “You can go when I clean my teeth.” Robert walked to the bathroom with Kate two paces behind. She sat on the toilet while Robert cleaned his teeth. She was wiping her bottom and Robert started walking out of the room and as he started down the stairs Kate screamed and ran after him. As she came out of the bathroom she slipped and collapsed at the top of the stairs.

Robert turned and walked back up to her and removed the toilet paper for her hand and walked into the bathroom he through the paper in the bowl and flushed. Returning the Kate he said, “If you cannot use the facilities properly perhaps it would be better if you went back to peeing and shitting outside.” Kate replied, “No Please, you have done enough already.” Robert continued down the stairs and Kate slid down behind him. She felt the carpet burn her bare backside and as she came to a stop at the bottom the pain went away as her dog persona took over. She could not stand or talk, she barked at Robert and he asked, “Do you need to be put out in the garden.” Robert started walking towards the back door with Kate close behind. As he reached the kitchen he heard two toots from a car horn. He stopped and said, “I think out transport has arrived, stand up and pretend you are a person.” Kate stood and barked at Robert and he said, “You can talk like a human for the next five minutes. Come on you can tell the driver where to go.”

They walked out to the car together and Kate told the driver to take them home.” They sat beside each other in the back and as the car started off, Kate asked, “Could you please release me form this dog persona. I need to speak to Caroline to put her straight.” Robert ignored what she had said and continued to look out of the cat window. Kate ran out of time and the exit timer kicked in, she appealed but all she did was whimper and bark. Robert moved into Kate’s mind and restored the full dog persona with addition love for her condition. The only leeway he gave her was that she could remain standing until she entered the house.

The car drew up outside Kate’s old home and they walked to the front door, Robert thanked the driver and said he would be in touch.

As Kate opened the door, she dropped to the floor and continued on inside on her hands and knees. Robert walked behind her and they went in search of Margaret and Caroline. Robert walked to the kitchen door and instructed Kate to go outside into the garden. He closed the door and searched the ground floor. Not finding anyone he walked up the stairs and found Caroline under Margaret’s skirt in the master bedroom.

When Robert entered, Margaret asked, “What are you doing here and do you know where Kate is?” Robert replied, “Kate is playing in the garden, Caroline stand up and come with me.” Caroline did not move she was intent on getting another fix. Margaret replied, “She is a little busy.” Robert walked out of the room down to the kitchen and opened the back door. He called Kate and when she came running on all fours. He said, “You will take Caroline’s place under your Mother’s skirt and it will become your favourite activity. Like Caroline you will be addicted and you will need a fix every thirty minutes.

They walked back up the stairs and Kate pushed Caroline out of the way. Robert moved into Caroline’s mind and removed the addiction to Margaret.

Caroline kissed him and said, “Thank you, what took you so long.” In the car driving home Robert explained what Kate was trying to do. And why it took so long to over throw it

Over the next two days, Robert removed all Kate’s instructions from Caroline’s mind and they returned to work the following Monday. Every time there was a need for Kate to attend board meetings and other assignments, Robert had her act like a woman for the duration.

Caroline and Robert got into a good routine, the doctor from hospital appeared each evening at seven to give Robert a blow job and he fucked, Yvonne each afternoon at work. As Caroline’s baby developed Robert felt their minds trying to manipulate him and he changed then so they could not use their psychic talents until they were eighteen or unless their Mother was compromised.

When Caroline was eight months pregnant she went to pick up Kate for a board meeting. When she arrived at Margaret’s house, she was surprised to see Kate in a silk designer suit. She was not in her doggy persona and not wearing any latex. Caroline felt an attack on her mind and attempted to counter it. She was losing the battle until two other minds joined her defence and turned the attack around. Caroline put back the dog persona in Kate’s mind and removed the psychic abilities in both Kate and her daughter. And then told her to go and change into her doggy clothes. Kate changed into her cat suit and mackintosh and Caroline said, “Now you will be a dog standing on her back legs until I tell you differently.”

Kate barked and Caroline led her to her car. When they arrived at their office, Caroline led Kate up to Robert’s office and she told him what had happened. Robert looked into both minds and decided not to make any changes. As Caroline was about to lead Kate to the board room, Robert said, “Try not to talk in this meeting.” Caroline deposited Kate in the board room and The General Manager said, “We are going to vote on a takeover of our main competitors and I will need your support.” Robert was listening and he made sure she could vote on paper.” He gave her twenty seconds from the time the ballot paper his the desk in front of her, to read the question, lift a pen or pencil and mark her chosen response. He did not let her know that her time was restricted so she would have to be quick or not vote at all.

Kate had not been able to understand any of the conversations in the board room and when the paper was laid in front of her and her understanding returned, she panicked and ticked the yes box in only five seconds.

The General Manager noted that there was something wrong with Kate and asked Robert afterwards. After Robert explained, he was invited to join the board and Kate sucked every board member off in each subsequent meeting.

On the way home that night, Robert was thinking about his new job, it was not beyond him and he was really enjoying it. He had secured a position where his education and intellect could shine. He had the wife of his fantasies and he would soon be the Father of a boy and girl.

As he arrived at home he said, “I will have to arrange for someone to look after out babies when they are born, I like you at work with me.” Caroline replied, “You could get Margaret to change the gym into a nursery then Charlotte and I could have the perfect crèche. Margaret could provide the accommodation and we could fund the staff, that way, we could ensure the staff, were loyal to us.”

Robert replied, “ will talk to Margaret, you see of you can find some qualified staff.

Over the next two weeks Caroline found three Nursery Nurses who would like to start their own Nursery. Robert had told Margaret what to do and had then settled down into a perfect Marriage. He only mind controlled, Kate when a board meeting was arranged and Yvonne when he was feeling the need to be evil.

Then End