The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A New Kind of Sex

As I walk down the hallway of the dingy apartment building I cannot help but to think what has brought me here. I look down at the business card in my hand and try and remember how I received it. “5203 Jarmin Road, Apt. 307” is all the card reads. On the back is written in black pen, “Ask for Alan.”

I think back to last night and remember leaving my apartment with my roommate Jen to head out to a local bar for a few drinks and maybe see what kind of male action was out there. I remember talking to a fairly good looking guy with two of his friends, who I was not all to interested in. He was telling me about this party that him and his friends were throwing. Was this Alan? Things got so fuzzy after a couple of drinks that all I can remember is him walking me outside and to a cab. I think he kissed me goodbye, but I can’t be sure. Jen did not come home, but called and said she was staying with a friend of ours.

I can hear my heels echoing down the hall as I near the end. If this was the party I was heading to, why am I coming here at 4:30 in the afternoon? Why did I get so dressed up? I almost never wear skirts, especially ones so short. As I reach the end of the hall and look at the #307 on the door my heart races to my throat as I think that I know I do not want to be here. My mind has been clouded all day and now I see one thing perfectly clear. Something is not right here, and something is wrong with me. I feel like I am distantly apart from myself, just tagging along with my body for the ride. I reach up and ring the doorbell.

“Hello?” the dark haired man asked as he opened the door a crack. “Are you Rachel?”

“Yes,” I stammer. “Is Alan here?”

“He will be back soon, why don’t you come in and wait for him.” The door opens fully to reveal a nice little apartment brightly lit and sunny. As my legs try to fight it, I walk in and look around to see the two men I met last night with Alan. “This is Mark and Jeff, and I am Art. Mark and Jeff met you last night and said you would be coming by for the party. Would you like something to drink?”

“No. Do you know what is going on here? I think I am here by mistake, I am going to go.” As I turn to leave Mark, the impressively built dark black man steps to the door and says, “Why don’t you sit down and have a drink instead?”

I turn as if someone else is at the controls and sit down on the couch next to the blonde man named Jeff. I stare straight ahead as if making eye contact with either one will bring on something that I will regret. There is a mirror on the opposite wall and I stare at my reflection. Jeff leans down and whispers in my ear, “You are looking hot today, wouldn’t you like to feel your body?”

Instead of bringing fear or dread, the rough voice in my ear excites me. I look at my thin white legs in the mirror and spread them slightly so I can see the tiniest bit of my white cotton panties in the mirror. As is Jeff is moving my hand, I reach up and feel my left breast with my hand though my tight tank top. My nipples feel on fire as my thumb and forefinger pinch them lightly. My breath speeds up, I know this is so wrong, but the three men watching me massage my breasts is bringing a soft warm feeling between my thighs.

As I start to run my hand up the soft skin of my pale belly the front door opens again. “What are you guys doing? I thought I told you to wait until I got back. You could ruin everything!” It was Alan from last night. The shock of his voice and the surprise of seeing him bring me back to my senses. I take my hands from my body and try to get a grip. I still want to feel myself and let the others watch, but I know this is wrong.

“Rachel, I am so glad you made it. I have been waiting for this all day.” He turns and locks the dead bolt behind him. The sound of the metal turning sounds like hope leaving for good.

“What is going on here? I need to go.”

“Well I have to be honest; I did a bad thing last night. I gave you a drug in your drink. Just a little something that we figured out how to whip up at the pharmaceutical company we work for. It is just a little something that allows one persons suggestions to become necessity to the person who ingests the drug.”

I am staring at him thinking back to my day. I did not leave the apartment all day. I took and long bath and turned off the phone. While I was in the bath I shaved my vagina. I can almost hear Alan telling me I should do these things as her said goodnight last night; just before he placed this card in my hand, and said to be there at 4:30 today. And here I am just as I was told.

“This can’t be real. I am still in control of myself,” I try and reason. “There is nothing that can do this to me. There is no such thing as a mind control drug.”

“Well just sit back and let’s watch a movie or something.”

I lean back into the couch and look at the TV. I try and get up but there is too big a part of me that wants to watch whatever movie he turns on. Alan sits down next to me and clicks on the tv with the remote. The VCR begins to whir away as he hits play.

The screen is full of a close up shot of a home made porn movie. I can see a woman’s ass as she if fucked from behind. The sight of the hard dick pumping in and out of her willing pussy starts to get me horny again. The camera is being held by the man doing the fucking. His dick is easily 9 inches long and hard as a rock.

“Wouldn’t it be nice if you felt your body some more,” suggested the black man, Mark.

As if on cue my hands run up the inside of my thighs and hike up skirt up so I can gently rub my freshly shaven pussy through my panties. The room starts to spin a bit as I watch Jeff takes out his cock and stroke his erection on the couch next to me. I am mesmerized by the sight of the woman’s thick ass giggling with every thrust of the man. Faster and faster he goes. I am rubbing my pussy in rhythm with his hitting her ass. He is about to cum I can tell. I am panting, wishing I was being filled with that big dick. Alan is watching me and I can see the erection building in his pants.

On the television the hard dick pulls out and the woman turns around. There on the television is the brown haired, tan face of my roommate Jen as the unknown cock begins to stream a huge load of cum on her face.

My hands stop as I come to my senses. She is sucking every last drop of jizz from him as I look around to see what is going on. I realize that I am in total control of my body at last and need to get to the door.

Alan grabs me around the waist firmly as I make a break for it. “The only trouble is that the effects of our little pill only lasts 16-18 hours. And it is just about to wear off in you. No trouble though, you are hear at least.”

Alan throws me down on the couch as Jeff and Art each grab on my my wrists on either side of me. I scream out in terror as I realize that I am about to be raped. But instead of ravaging my body they attach belts to my wrists and over the arms of the couch, to the legs so I am sitting with my arms apart, so vulnerable.

“There is plenty of time and no one else around to hear you.”

Mark disappears into what I assume to be the bedroom and returns dragging my kicking and screaming roommate back into the living room. Her hands are bound behind her back and there is a leash around her neck. Other than that she is completely naked. The lines of makeup down her face from crying her eyeliner off makes for a sick look, like a perverted clown.

Alan drags her over and tells her to take of my panties. She sobs and leans over to reach up my skirt and grabs the waist band of my underwear.

“What are you doing Jen?” I ask, “Are you drugged?”

“No,” she replies, “they are going to kill us if we don’t listen to them. She pulls my panties over my ankles and hands them to Alan.

Art goes over to a cabinet and takes out a video camera which he begins filming everything going on. Mark and Jeff pull Jen’s face near my crotch and under my skirt. With the same type of belts, they tie her wrists to the couch. She is kneeling in front of me and can’t move her face away from my pussy without pulling her arms out. I feel her tears making my pussy wet as she sobs beneath my skirt. Her hot breath is on my clit. I am embarrassed at how it feels to have my friends crying making my little cunt tingle.

Alan gets undressed revealing the massive cock from the movie we watched and kneels behind Jen. He bends his head and allows a thick gob of spit to fall on her asshole. He grabs his cock and pushes if remorselessly into he anus.

Jen lets out a cry into my moistening vagina as Alan begins to pump away at her little asshole. Her face is being thrust into my crotch, rubbing my pussy. I wonder if the drug is still having some effect on me as I feel the excitement and fear mixing into something I have never felt before. But I know my head is clear. This is a side of me I have never known has existed before. I am only 21, but is those few years I have never known what it was like to be humiliated like this before. I have never felt so dominant yet like such a slut ever. Seeing my friend being raped in the ass and feeling her breath on my cunt I hear the words escape my mouth, “Eat me you bitch.”

The other town men stop stroking their cocks and look at each other, surprised. Alan looks me dead in the eyes without missing a stroke and smiles. He grabs her by the back of her hair and and shoves her harder into my pussy and yells, “You heard her, eat that fuckin pussy.”

Jen is half crying half screaming as she tries to tongue my clit. My hips are bucking against her mouth as I try and fuck her tongue. I have never felt anything like this before. I have had sex plenty of times before. Some of it was ever good sex, but this is beyond all that. This is filling something deep down below lust and building a feeling like never before. I feel the orgasm start to grow in my stomach as Jen’s tongue rakes over my sensitive clit. My eyes are cloths and my head thrown back when I realize the Mark is trying to put his hard black cock in my mouth. I open and let it slip into my mouth. I take as much as I think I can handle but Mark is pushing farther and farther into my mouth. I feel the gag begin as he holds my head and begins to fuck my mouth. Tears are streaming down my face and I think that I can’t go another second without air, when I feel the orgasm explode through my body. Mark pulls his dick out enough that I can breath and begins to shoot his cum into my mouth. His hips are moving faster and faster as I try and suck the cum out of his dick while being racked with orgasm after orgasm.

As Mark pulls his cock out of my mouth I begin to feel a strange blackness begin to over take me. The last thing I see before I pass out is Alan pulling his dick dripping with cum out of Jen’s spent ass. Then nothing

I awake the next morning to the sound of police walkie talkies and sirens. I realize that I am in an ambulance. When I arrive at the hospital I am greeted by a police detective who asks me how much I remember.

“Nothing really, Detective Greely,” I answer. “Is Jen okay?” I worry that when I let me lust overtake my care for her and everything else, I might be getting in some trouble.

“Physically she seems fine, but mentally, she is going to take a while to get back from where she went. She told us about how the two of you were abducted and drugged, and how you were forced to do things that you did not want to do. When we found you, the apartment you were in was empty and you were both unconscious. I am going to go and see if the neighbors heard or saw anything. But I will be back to take your statement later.”

As the Detective walked away, I realize that I have not done anything wrong. But I think that those men I met one random Thursday night might have turned me on to something that I could have never expected. I wonder what is going to happen from here?