The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

New Neighbors

By Topper

When the house next door went up for sale I thought of buying it for income. It’s what I do now in life for a living. I waited two days and decided to call the realtor when I was informed that they sold it already. I thought in today’s market it would sit for awhile. I new the realtor and ask him about the buyer. He informs me it was a single mom with a daughter. The mom was in her late thirties and her daughter was eighteen. There closing was in a couple days and probably be moving in by the end of the month.

It was the last week in March when I notice the moving van and workers unloading furniture next door. As I walk to the mailbox I notice a car pulling up behind the truck. The doors open and out step two women the driver blond and look to be about thirty-five and the passenger around eighteen and also blond. They look at me and wave as I wave back walking back to my door. I was thinking that it might not be bad at all. They were both attractive and the neighborhood needed younger people. Don’t get me wrong it’s a great area big wooded lots a dead end street and we have great block parties. However most the people are my age fifty-two or older.

I just finish dinner and was starting a fire in the fireplace when there was a knock at the door. I went to open and there stood my new neighbor. She said hello and introduce herself. Her name was Linda and shook my hand as I introduce myself Steve. I invited her in and notice that she wasn’t bad looking. Her face was very pretty without make up. I couldn’t tell about the body because she was in sweats and sweatshirt. But from what I saw she wasn’t big. She asked if I could hook up the gas line to her stove so she could make dinner for her daughter and herself. I said yes and went to get my tools.

I follow her over and notice that she walk with confidence. I was stealing peaks at her backside trying to guess what she’d look like but that was impossible with the cloths she had on. I follow her to the front door and through the house to the kitchen. I notice there were boxes all around along with bags of cloths. I went to the stove and went to work and in twenty minutes the gas line was connected and with no leaks. I push the stove in place and lit a burner than the oven. Everything seem to work so I told Linda and was about to leave when she asked if I could help with some furniture. About two hours later we were done and I pack my tools and left. As I was walking back home I realize that her daughter never came down to meet me. Probably busy unpacking as I enter my home.

Weeks pass and soon the weather was now in the fifties during the day and the trees and bushes were budding. A good sign that soon summer would be here. I also notice that Linda and her daughter would spend the mourning’s in the back yard facing the sun in blue robes chanting. The only reason I could see them and not anyone else was because three sides of their yard had an eight foot high fence and my side just had a four foot hedge with a walkway between our yards. I was opening the pool when I smell incense and look in there direction. They were burning something and I just stood there and watch. The ceremony lasted about ten minutes when they both stood and turn to go back in their house.

That’s when Linda saw me and walked over with her daughter. She said good mourning and introduces me to her daughter Melinda. I was tongue tie as her beauty blew me away. She was blonde like her mother, with blue eyes that were as blue as the sky. I found my voice and said hello. They both giggle at my reaction and then I ask what they were doing everyday. Linda said that they were both witches and were doing their morning chants to Mother Earth. I look stupid at them and said good witches or bad witches. Melinda comment depends if you make us angry. We continue talking about them when they invited me over for dinner that evening. I said yes and they both reply good, then we can tell you more about us.

They left and I continue working on the pool and hot tub. I always kept the hot tub ready since this was my only therapy I had for my back. The rest of the day was uneventful as I now started getting ready for tonight’s dinner. I just couldn’t believe that they were witches. I dress casual and headed over with a bottle of wine. As I walk over to their back door I notice the moon and all the stars out tonight and on how bright they were. There was a chilled in the air as the temperature was down to around forty. It was the end of April and May would be here in a few days. The opening day of fishing in Wisconsin was approaching. As I knock on the door a chilled ran up my spine as the door open. Melinda greeted me with a smile as I walk into the kitchen. I turn around and froze in place. What was before me was not a teenager but a young woman.

She was the same height as me as I looked her over. Starting with the four inch open toe spike shoes showing off her deep purple toenails, a pair of jeans that were way to tight for her as they show off all her curves, a pink tee shirt with no bra on as her nipples stood out and her face frame by her long blonde hair. With very light makeup on. The sent of her perfume engulf me and made my head spin while causing my penis to grow. With a hello that was sexy and sexual she walked up to me and kisses me on the cheek as she took the bottle of wine from me and proceeded to place the wine on the counter. The moment her lips touch my skin a spark of electricity went from my cheek through my body to my penis which was fully hard now.

I turn around to face her when Linda walked in. I couldn’t help but stare. She was dress almost the same as Melinda except her toenails were red and her breast were bigger. Her tee shirt was cut lower in the front exposing the tops of her breast. There was a gold chain necklace around her neck with a crystal attach which lay between her mounds. Linda walks up to me and kisses my other cheek wild taking my hand in hers and thanking me for the wine. Again those spark of electric that ran trough me right to my penis which was hard and busting to get out of my pants. She turns to her daughter and told her to open the wine and pour some glasses as she led me to the living room.

Linda leads me to the sofa as I sit in the middle and her on my right. As I look around there were candles lit everywhere as the sweet smell filled the air. Melinda soon joins us with the wine and sat on my left, now trapped by both of them. Their beauty and perfume along with the sent of candles driving my mine and body on fire. Linda proposes a toast to friends as we sip the wine. I lean back into the couch with both women looking at me smiling as Linda spoke. I guess we should tell you more about us as I took another sip of wine.

We belong to the order of the Dianic Wicca also known as Dianic Witchcraft. Were also feminist. We worship the Goddess only. We worship in female-only circles. We believe that women are superior to men and that all men were place on earth to serve women. My head was spinning with all this information and I try to sit up when Melinda push me back. I was mad about what Linda was saying and I started to say something when Melinda grab my balls and close her fist causing pain to shoot from them. Linda told me to be quiet and listen. In our coven I’m the Queen and my daughter is the princess. Our coven has over 350 witches and I’m their Queen. I do know magic and have been know to cast spells. What I’m about to tell you might offend your beliefs but I don’t give a damn. What I want I take, either through my spells or hypnotics. We chose this house because of its big yard and seclusion. After we move in and met our neighbors none of them fitted into our plans. However after meeting you and doing some research on you, we decided that you will be the perfect candidate for my daughter. We’ve decided that you’re the one for her. You will become her pet / slave.

Soon it will be May Day; it is called the Sabbath a religious day for us. My daughter is a virgin and will be giving herself to our Goddess that evening. My daughter and I have chosen you for the sacrifice as you will take her virginity and at the same time become her slave. I scream your nuts and grab Melinda’s arm and tore her grip from my balls. I stood and move over Linda as I push her back as I now stood on the other side of the coffee table. Your both nuts and I couldn’t even talk as I was steaming mad when Linda stood and stare into my eyes. Its to late for you stevie. The process has started and the bulge in your pants confirms it. She wave her hand as my eyes follow it to the pendent that she was now holding as she walk towards me. My eyes went back up to meet hers when she spoke. It was soft and quiet as I strained to hear her. Look, look deep into my eyes as I take you deep.

I was looking into her eyes when I felt Melinda behind me her hands on the side of my head massaging my temples with the crystal now in view. The light from it shining into my eyes as Melinda’s perfume was now all around me. Deep the voice said as Linda gave me instructions. Watch the light as you breathe in deep, hold the breath for 10 – 20 seconds and let it out. Again breathe deep, hold it, expel out, continue to breathe this way and listen. The fingers on my temples working there magic on me over my scalp and down to my neck. Massaging and relaxing my muscles. I began to mellow out, my anger leaving me as I was relaxing. Linda was controlling my breathing while taking me deeper. Soon my eyes close as I felt hands on my shoulders pushing down. Linda commanded me to kneel. As I knelt I felt the present of Linda closer to my face. Then a new smell as I was told to take deeper breaths and hold. Linda commanded me to lean forward as Melinda push my face into the crotch of Linda breathing her sent. My nose deep into her jeans as the sent of her womanhood enters my mind.

Listen and obey I heard from above. It was Linda giving me instructions on how to serve. What was expected of me and my new role in life? Then there was movement and a new smell. It was a sweet and heavenly sent as I breathe in. This is the sent of your new love. The love you have for Melinda. You love her so much that you will do what ever she commands of you. You will worship her and adore her for as long as you live. She will become your Mistress and will take all your devotion. You will give yourself to her as you consummate on the eve of May Day. When you cum you will loose your soul and become her slave. You will be married by me and she will become your Mistress as I am your Mistress now. She will share you with me and all that belongs to you will now be hers. Tonight when Melinda leaves you will make advances on me and will make love to me. You will spend the entire time pleasing me so I can teach you how to please Melinda. You may not cum until the night of May Day when you take my daughters virginity. On the eve of May Day you will come over and bring Melinda to our holy alter out back. There you will lay her down and make love to her. When she cums you will cum and forever be hers. Is that clear slave. Yes Mistress I reply.

I felt Melinda leave and it was Mistress Linda and me. I was order to stand as she helps me back to the couch. I was given instructions on not to remember what happen earlier tonight. You will remember your instructions and your love for Melinda but tonight you love me and want to please me. I will slowly bring you out and when you wake you will feel my lips and tongue on you. Your so purpose is to please me tonight. I was French kissing Linda when she asked if I wanted to move upstairs. I follow her up where I spent the night doing everything unmanageable.

After eight hours of pleasuring her I had yet to cum. I try everything but I couldn’t. I left drain and tire but unsatisfied. Linda on the other hand was sleeping and had cum so many times her last word was you’ll do just fine. As I walk back home I couldn’t figure out what she meant by that.

The next two days all I had on my mine was Melinda. I know I shouldn’t because of Linda and what we did but Melinda was always there on my mine. When I seen her around the yard I get hard and it seem to take for ever to go down. On May Day I was outside when Melinda came out of her house with the skimpiest set of short shorts and top. I instantly got hard as she came to me. We talk for about a half hour when she turns to leave. As she walks away I moan as her little ass shook. She turns, smile and blew me a kiss. I hurried into the house and bathroom and try to beat off. Nothing. I was hard and my balls began to ache. But I could not cum. I spent the day dreaming of Melinda and how those shorts look on her.

I must have fallen asleep watching TV when I woke. It was around eight in the evening. I got up shave and shower and dress. Why was I doing this? I couldn’t say. All I knew was that I had to be some where tonight. Around ten, I was looking out my back door and step outside on the patio. The moon was low and bright with the stars shinning brighter then usually. It was so quiet outside you could hear your heartbeat. There was no wind, not even a sound from the other houses. I look over at my neighbor Linda’s house and instantly got hard. Visions of Melinda dance in my head. I thought of this mourning when we talk and how cute she look in those shorts. I slowly found myself walking towards her house one foot in front of the other. I don’t know why but something impels me to the house. Melinda’s house, the house were my lovely Melinda lives

I’m at the back door, I knock softly and Linda opens the door. As I enter. She’s wearing a black short dress, which shows off all her curves with a black cape. Around her neck a gold chain with a gold five pointed star in a circle attach to it. It was pentagram and she was holding a staff. She looks to the entry to the living room and my eyes follow. There walking through the doorway was Melinda. Dress in a white cape tied at the waist. I could see she was naked underneath. Her long blonde hair flowing around her face as she approaches me. She kisses my cheek and grabs my hand as she whispers its time.

I let her lead me outside to the back of their yard by the big oak tree. As I follow her my erection comes back and the feeling in my balls as the electricity from her hand races to my penis. Soon were standing by a bed. A bed of concrete it was their alter, with a pentagram cast in it. She turns towards me and hugs me as she kisses me. I hear her mom behind us chanting. Slowly Melinda removes my cloths then she removes her cape and lays it over the slab. She walks around the alter and lights a Black candle on each corner and a bowl of incense at the front of the alter. She returns and stares into my eyes as she joins her mom in chants. My penis begins to dance and throb as my balls begin to ache.

Melinda sits on the alter pulling me to her. We kiss and her tongue does magic in my mouth. I feel her hands on my shoulders as I feel another hand on my penis. I look and its Linda’s hand lining the head of my cock with the opening of her pussy. Slowly the hand pulls me forward and I slip in a little, the warmth circling around the head of my cock trapping it in Melinda’s pussy lips. The hand pulls again and I stop as I hit her hymen. The hand on my penis was gone as Melinda’s hands are now on my hips as she pulls me in breaking her hymen. Her legs lock behind my back as she lays down bringing me with her. I am on top of her as I penetrate all the way in. My penis now in the warmth of her pussy as it tightens around me. Her mother is in front of us chanting as Melinda works her hips. I soon follow the temple of the chant. Slowly in and out, slowly, very slowly making love.

The candles are now glowing brighter as Melinda’s pace quickens. The chant louder and louder as flashes of words enter my mind. Words like servitude, worship, Mistress, Goddess, Devotion always faithful and loving. I belong to Mistress Melinda. I was nearing my orgasm; it was building as the sent of the candles was replaced with another sent. Yes that sent that beautiful sent of Mistress Melinda. My mind was exploding with the sent of her and the words, the chant louder and louder. Melinda’s finger nails begin digging into my shoulders breaking the skin. Blood started to drip on Melinda’s breast, her nipples were growing. She was close; I could feel her tighten as her thighs crush my sides. And then a scream, her words in Latin as she orgasm causing my orgasm, as my mind became blank of all thoughts and then replace with new thoughts. Thoughts of my love for Melinda and servitude.

Melinda came strong wringing my penis as I shot into her. Flooding her with my cum. I couldn’t stop as I continue to cum, her pussy milking me and draining me. There was a gust of wind as the candles blew out her mom was silent it was just Melinda milking me over and over until I past out from bliss. When I awoke I was still laying on Melinda her holding me, her legs wrap around me. A smile on her face of happiness and satisfaction. I was still alive. My fifty year old heart did not give out during my most intense orgasm of my life. I look at Melinda and ask how’s my Mistress? ( Why did I say that?) Mistress Melinda beam and kiss me. We finally broke apart and her mom was the first to speak.

Congregations on your marriage. Mistress and slave. Mistress Melinda took my hand and walked me over to her new home. My house was now ours. We celebrate our honeymoon. I’ve learn a lot lately about Wiccans and my role as slave. Were both very happy of our arrangement in life. When were out in public were husband and wife. At the block party the neighbors were shock that I married someone so young..

It’s the greatest life ever. In the confines of our home I worship the ground she walks on. I’ve become a devoted slave to Mistress Melinda and Mistress Linda. Yes I serve her mom too. We found out in August that Mistress Melinda was pregnant. She’s going to have a little girl, a witch. To celebrate Mistress Linda invited twelve Queens from different covens. They spent the weekend at our home were I cater to all their whishes. After they left Mistress Melinda order me to stay at Queen Linda’s home were I was to please her. After a night of intense love making my Queen said that I was working out very well and was please on how I obey. She made the comment that maybe I would be allowed some privileges. A smile crosses my lips, as I walk home.