The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

New Religion

come on people, you know the drill. Don’t read it if you aren’t 18, can’t tell fantasy from reality, are crazy. Basically don’t be an idiot.

Sarah looked down on the parking lot from her apartment window. A woman was unloading cardboard boxes from her car and carrying them, one by one, up into the building. She was tiny, both short and very lean. More than once Sarah thought the woman wasn’t going to make it up the stairs. But then a few moments later Sarah would hear her struggling down the hallway under the weight of who knows what, to one of the empty units down at the end of the floor.

Sarah taught high school English, but it was July. So there was really very little to do. Sure there were meetings and curriculum planning, but basically she was sitting around. She was bored. The woman rustled through the hallway again. Finally she whispered to herself, “This is ridiculous,” and opened the door, poking her head into the hallway. “Hello?... I’m Sarah. I must be your new neighbor.”

“Hey. Yeah I guess so,” breathed the tiny woman. She set down the box with a thud and a sigh, and leaning against the wall. “I’m Kaneez. It’s nice to meet you.”

KA-neez… Ka-NEZ… Ka... KNEES… It was about six heavy boxes before Sarah could venture and even a plausible pronunciation. But sarah didn’t mind helping.

“Really. I’m serious. Don’t worry about saying it perfectly,” the young woman absolved Sarah yet again. For whatever reason, Sarah felt compelled to get it right at least once. Kaneez wore long sleeves and long pants and a headscarf that only left her hands and face bare. Her clothes and her flawless tawny completion with the concept of “Arab” in Sarah’s imagination.

So that was probably at least part of the reason Sarah was insistent upon pronunciation, something about cultural tolerance… or something like that. In the meantime, this Kaneez chic was blowing Sarah’s mind. By comparison, the taller and supposedly stronger Sarah looked like an amazon next to the diminutive woman who happened to be beating her to the top of the stairs again and again, each time carrying a box that must have been the equivalent weight of a small pony. Sarah’s chest was heaving when they finally set the last of the boxes on the kitchen floor. Kaneez, other than a well composed sheen of sweat on her face, look no worse for the wear.

“Holy crap” taking a big breath... “you’re in amazing shape,” said Sarah

“Thanks, you too.”

“Yeah right...What the hell is in all of these anyway?”

“Exactly.” said Kaneez with a shrug, “I’d offer you water, but I don’t think it’s turned on yet. That’s later today.”

“That’s ok. I should be getting back. My husband’s getting home in half an hour anyway.”

“Oh yeah? What’s he do?”

“Comtech… computing… But that was rude , KAH-neez, I should have offered you some water. You want to come down to my apartment for a glass of water?”

“Ummmm… that’s very kind of you.” She checked her watch. “No. I have to pray soon. And your husband will be home soon, as you said. But thank you again for your help. Please stop by anytime. If you’d ever like to pray with me, I’d be honored.”

Ok...Still shaking her head from that odd moment, Sarah smiled as brightly as she could and left, only to bump headlong into another in the hallway, in the form of a tall african american woman.

“Aliyah, is that you?

“Sarah! Hey. How are you?”

“Yeah… Aliyah!? What the heck are you doing here?” They embraced. “Sorry, I’m a little sweaty,” Sarah apologized.

“Don’t worry about it.... I’m just here seeing a friend.”

“Me?” Asked Sarah.

“Well yeah, two friends now then. I didn’t know you lived here.”

“Yeah. Me and Tom moved in this winter… Who else do you know in the building then?” Sarah asked.

“How’s that going? You and Tom?”

“Oh it’s great Aliyah…Marriage is just great!” Sarah beamed. “How’s it going with what’s his name? No wait!... who did you say you know in the building Aliyah?” She shifted her weight, in a way she hoped would be emphatic.

“Oh it’s nobody.” Aliyah rolled her eyes. “Just a friend I’m helping move in.”

“Wait. You mean Ka-NEEZ?”

“Oh great, you met her already!... and it’s pronounced Kaneez,” said Aliyah, pronouncing it perfectly.

“Yeah whatever. Anyway, I helped her move her stuff up from her car. Coulda used you too, I don’t mind telling you. Damn boxes almost killed me.” Sarah shrugged vaguely in the direction of either of Aliyah’s amazingly well defined deltoids. Her smooth, ebony skin gleaming in the natural light from the windows. “But I have to tell you, it might not be the best time. She said she had to pray so…” And Sarah trailed off, thinking that prayer would be weird for the woman with whom she’d once shared a dorm room in college, the woman who was an intramural basketball champ, who cursed like a sailor and who used to fuck the brains out of those poor, unsuspecting frat boys on Saturday nights.

“Yeah I know,” said Aliyah. She leaned in and added in a faux whisper, “That’s why I’m here.”

“You mean you’re going... oh, I’m sorry.” Sarah fumbled. “I didn’t know.”

“No need to be sorry. Praying with Kaneez is wonderful. It fills me with meaning.”

Awkward....

Thought Sarah. Not knowing what to say, “That’s great. It’s great Aliyah… I’m really glad for you.”

“Yeah, I know you think it’s weird, but…”

“I don’t think it’s weird. It’s fine. I mean, KAH-neez asked me to pray with her too sometime.” Sarah blurted, as if that proved something.

“I know you think it’s weird Sarah.” Aliyah continued as if Sarah hadn’t spoken. “ But that’s ok. We go way back you and me. We’re friends, and we’ll always be friends,” Aliyah started in. “But whether you believe it yet or not, what I’ve found through prayer is the real thing. And I’m so happy to hear that Kaneez invited you to share in that. I sincerely hope that you’ll consider making the most of that opportunity.”

“Uh yeah… I’ll really think about it Aliyah, and it was really good to run into you.”

“You too Sarah.” And the taller woman embraced her, and kissed her on the forehead. From down the hall, Aliyah turned, “Think about it Sarah.”

“I will.” Sarah smiled back, and shut her apartment door behind her.

Sarah locked the door. FUCK that was weird. Was it really that weird? Sarah told herself not to be too judgy. NO… that was fucking weird. Right? She opened a beer and plunked down on the couch. She flipped on the T.V. to cable news and tried to forget… whatever that was.

Kaneez had already unpacked several of the boxes, scattering the floor with electronic components, wires. A large projector screen now dominated the wall of the spare bedroom, which was less and less spare all the time. Aliyah knocked on the door.

“Greetings.”

“Greetings sister.” Kaneez carefully closed the door behind her, “Have you been performing your duties of worship each day?”

“Oh yes Kaneez!” Aliyah blurted and giggled at once.

“Good girl.” Said the preposterously small woman up into the face of the giantess towering above her, grinning like a puppy. “Everyday at the correct times?”

“Yes Kaneez.”

“Good girl… you should go prepare yourself now. We’ll be praying in the spare bedroom.” Kaneez pointed and Aliyah disappeared without a word. A placid far-off look was on her face

Kaneez went to work. She opened the rest of the boxes and took inventory. Even though they just looked like plain cardboard boxes on the outside, they were remarkably well organized on the inside. There was a contents sheet taped under each lid. Kaneez scanned each one, removing various items she’d need right away. It took a few minutes.

By the time Kaneez joined Aliyah in the spare bedroom, the tall ebony woman had already removed her clothes. They were folded in a neat stack beside her, just as she’d been taught. Her powerful body was kneeling on the mat Kaneez had provided. She admired the woman’s beautifully muscled shoulders and thighs. Her head was bowed and her forehead lay down turned and placid on the mat. Her arms were outstretched in front of her, palms downturned softly against the floor. Kaneez peeked under to see that her eyes were already closed.

Aliyah’s smartphone lay beside her. She had her earbuds in and connected to the phone as if she might just have been listening to music. Kaneez checked that those were fitted in Aliyah’s ears. Then she secured them permanently with clear medical tape. Kaneez dragged her fingertips lightly along the full length of her back. “Good girl,” she whispered.

Aliyah made no sign that she heard. She probably didn’t. And even if she did, those words would have no meaning to her when compared to what she was being delivered through the program on her phone. Aliyahs toes slowly, steadily flexed and unflexed, in what Kaneez knew to be a pleasure and satisfaction that was too deep to describe. Kaneez opened up a laptop, and connected Aliyah’s phone. It only took a moment for the software to take control of the phone and begin directing the program. She clicked a button. “Yessss….,” said Aliyah, and trailed off.

“Good,” said Kaneez to nobody in particular. She unpacked the rest of her gear, and produced a spectacularly wide and long vibrator, which she also connected to the computer.

A few more clicks and the device came online. Kaneez slid the full volume inside Aliyah’s waiting, squating pussy. No lubricant needed at this point. Kaneez filled her supplicant’s ass with a similar, only slightly smaller device, then buckled them both in place with a black leather harness so that the woman’s powerful pelvic muscles would be unable to push them out. Next, Kaneez’s delicate fingers found Aliyah’s clit, which was pierced with a tiny ring. It was made from a specially designed alloy of silver, titanium and gold. Kaneez should know. She was the one who put it there. Kaneez slipped the hook at the end of an electrical lead into the circle of metal and clipped it in place with a very satisfying pop. The computer’s software found the connection, and began to display data from Aliyah’s body on the screen. Breathing, pulse, neuron signals all came streaming in. Kaneez, attached identical leads to the rings located in each of Aliyah’s nipples. She watched as the signals even out. The more data you fed the computer, the more accurate the readings got. Kaneez the technician wanted to tape about twelve more leads to her head and spine, but those three would do for now. They would do nicely.

All through the process, Aliyah kneeled in subdued silence. She never even so much a flinched as her pussy had been filled utterly. Kaneez was glad to see that. It showed that acceptance was becoming more deeply ingrained and unconscious than it had been at Aliyah’s conversion.

Then Kaneez ran the final diagnostic. A few strokes of the keyboard, then one simple tap of the Enter key, and Aliyah’s wonderful, muscular body flexed into orgasm. The spasms of her deep, rolling climax had Kaneez smiling contentedly. She watched Aliyah’s pussy and ass grip and release the vibrators over and over and over. After a few seconds, that wonderful, fragrant liquid dribbled from her pussy, down the cords feeding the device. It dripped down the insides of her deeply colored thighs.Onto the floor. The smell of sex filled the room. Enter key again ended the orgasm as quickly as it began. Now that Kaneez was sure Aliyah was connected to the computer. She began the same process again, with herself.

Hooking Aliyah up only took about five minutes. And Kaneez could hook herself up even more easily. She’d performed the process thousands, perhaps tens of thousands of times, on many many people. Nobody more often than herself.

It still gave her that excited flutter in the pit of her stomach. Maybe it did more now than ever. Especially having just reduced Aliyah to a kneeling and mindless slave, she felt so utterly devoted to now be hooking her own body up to the same machine. In just a moment, she would be just as mindless as Aliyah. Only she would have done it all to herself. She slid the vibrators inside her, groaning under the pressure. She buckled them in, so that there would be no sliding out after she lost consciousness. She clipped the wire to her clit. The slight weight was very pleasant. She clipped on the wired to each the piercings in her nipples. A few taps of the keyboard confirmed that the computer was reading all of her vitals perfectly. Her heart was racing.

There was no need for a test orgasm. Kaneez could feel the electric buzz throughout her body. She could feel that her body was already being controlled. The lightshow that would play on the projector was loaded. The computer was just waiting for the signal to begin. Kaneez set the session to run for three hours, a medium length. With a single keystroke, and Kaneez put her own consciousness to a sudden and exquisite end.

Drizzling liquid pattered onto a flat surface from a height in the darkness. It was raining. Sarah couldn’t sleep. Tom was snoring beside her, but she couldn’t sleep. She got up for a drink of water in the kitchen. As she stood there in the dark, she was struck by a tiny flicker of curiosity. Sarah popped her head out the apartment door and stared down the hallway. It was empty. After about 9:00 in the evening, the building manager usually turned down the lights out there, so it was dark except for the streetlight leaking through the windows. But way down at the end, Sarah could see lights flickering. She knew instinctively where they had to be coming from.

Sarah stood in front of Kaneez’s apartment, watching the colorful lights from under the door dance around her bare feet, and listening to the strange noises, mumbled words, and what sounded like soft moaning. Sarah stood there for a little while. She even imagined some reasons she could use to explain knocking on the door. Then, after some long minutes, she went back to bed.