The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Next Case

Synopsis. A mystery where FBI agent Theodore Garvin goes in search for who’s been turning women into porn stars. mc, md, mf

Note. If you just want the sex aspect check out the last quarter of the story. If you want the controlling of women angle look at the last tenth of the story.

That Saturday morning hadn’t even begun yet. The sun wasn’t even making the morning clouds pink let alone white. The air was still crisp and cool with the hint that although winter was officially over spring had a tentative hold and summer was still a dream. People weren’t out yet, and like the rest of Washington DC they were still occupying their beds.

Theodore Garvin was still in company of his queen size bed. His short curly dark hair was matted, and his face was slack with sleep. His muscular body was covered only by his boxer shorts and a single white sheet that covered just below the waist as he lay face down on the bed. Or rather half his body was face down his left arm and leg hung over the edge like a cat taking a nap on the edge of a table, threatening to fall over at any second. He slept that way when Sara shared the bed with him, but now she was gone, and he couldn’t get use to having the entire bed back to himself.

The small cottage where Theodore lived was quiet and peaceful in the morning hours, until the phone rang. The phone was a cellular phone, and it didn’t just ring, it vibrated, and since Theodore owned the phone the vibrator never worked right. The vibrator vibrated far too much, and such was the case that morning it vibrated right out of its recharging cradle. Theodore woke up just in time to see the small silver plastic phone jump right out of the cradle hit the floor and vibrate right into his left hand. Still half a sleep Theodore pressed the oh-so-familiar button to answer it.

“Hello?” Theodore said into the phone, but there was no answer. Trying to make his eyes adjust he looked at the glowing green screen. In block letters was a text message, ‘NEW CASE COME TO OFFICE ASAP!’ Theodore groaned a painful exhausted groan. He had just come off a case that was odd and unusual beyond anything he had heard of before, and he really wanted his weekend off. Still duty calls, and he fell out of bed.

A quick shower, shave, and check of his brief case Theodore was in his car driving into the heart of Washington DC. The sun was just making the high clouds pink, and Theodore regretted not going to get to spend the day on the golf course. Instead he was going to be at FBI headquarters doing whatever dumb task was assigned to him. He parked in his far from the door spot assigned to him, and went inside. Theodore had learned his lesson with the parking space, so when the lottery for agents to get offices a fifty buck bribe got him an office, while everyone but four other people had to work in cubicles in what was commonly referred to as the pit.

The section was OCD, Organized Crime Division, and most of the agents were just watching suspected crime bosses just waiting for them to screw up. Theodore thought when he joined the bureau that he wanted to take down crime bosses, but now four years later, he had grown tired of the job. There was no thrill. Murder, blackmail, extortion, money laundering, prostitution, illegal drugs, and just recently computer fraud were crimes committed by most crime families, but they were arrested and charged with such things as tax evasion. There was no thrill. That’s why Theodore had asked for a field assignment, and when he got one, he messed it up to the point that prosecution was pointless. That had been Friday.

Theodore noticed on lone agent tapping away at keys on a computer, he had a feeling the agent was transcribing wire taps. Theodore unlocked his office and breathed in the faint smell of his own coffee. One of the benefits of having his own office was having an outlet for his own coffee maker. It also afforded him the luxury of having walls, a ceiling, and a door that locked. Fifty bucks for an office was well worth it, if the stories about theft from agents’ cubicles were true. The door that locked was especially nice, and that’s just what Theodore did after closing it.

With a desk in the middle, a shelf of legal books next to it, and the other wall filled with shelves of books and other equipment, as well as the coffee maker, Theodore notice in his IN tray a file. That must have been what he text was messaged about since his phone wasn’t blinking to indicate that he had a message. Theodore powered up his computer terminal just to check his e-mail, and except for a warning about a nasty worm going around there wasn’t anything, so the file must have the story.

On top of the file was a yellow sticky note, ‘Find out who did this and how.’ Theodore looked at the writing closely, and came to the conclusion it wasn’t his boss’s style. That made Theodore nervous since only two people he knew of had keys to his office, himself, and his boss. He opened the file and the first thing to catch his attention was a gray and silver credit card with a yellow sticky note on it. It was an FBI sanctioned credit card, and Theodore felt a welling of pride that he was worthy of such an item as a real credit card. The sticky note on the credit card did say, ‘Don’t abuse this!’ Still Theodore didn’t have to worry about staying in motels that didn’t even rank a quarter of a star like last time.

Theodore read the file quickly, and his stomach turned over. Three years ago eighteen year old Kristine Morgan was kidnapped from her home in Detroit, Michigan. Six weeks later her body turned up in a Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania hotel dead. She died of massive dehydration and exhaustion. She had also had massive cosmetic surgery done to her face and body to the point that the only way she could be identified was by fingerprints. The hotel room was paid for in cash by an unidentified man who used a false name. According to the autopsy Morgan had sexual intercourse about six hours before she died, and that there was semen and hairs recovered from the motel indicating that there had been two other people a man and a woman present recently enough to have been with Morgan before she died.

Theodore looked at the before and after shots of Kristine, and was shocked by the change. The before shot was Kristine behind flanked on either side by her parents. She was about five feet three inches tall with wild brown hair. Her face was marked with massive red spots of teenage acne. Her face was round and plump with fat that also extended down most of her body. Her breasts were heavy with fat and teenage maturity. Her belly was a roll over wide hips.

The after shot was like from a different world, and Theodore could see why fingerprints had to be used. Her hair was now a golden brown color and luscious even in death like she had just had it conditioned. Her face was now flawless with high cheekbones and a sharp chin. Her eyes were no longer brown but a green color that looked like it might have been contacts, but according to the file were real. The fat was gone leaving a thin body that was packed with muscles on her arms and legs making her look buff with the six-pack chest that was thinner than it should have been. Her breasts were the real knocker for them where huge like someone had slipped two basketballs under her skin. An x-ray showed they were real but even in death there wasn’t the sag that should have been there with natural breasts that large. She looked by every definition of the word, different.

The file did indicate that the semen was enough to do a DNA profile, but there was no one in the database that it matched. The female hairs lifted from the room also had DNA that was put into the database, but again no matches. The odd thing was there were no fingerprints of anyone but Morgan in the room, not even from the cleaning crew. Apparently the man had paid for the room for two days, and when it was time to check out, and there was still the hanger on the door saying ‘Do Not Disturb’ the management disturbed them. The one person in the room was Morgan and she was dead.

Theodore was not dumb, and knew that six weeks is not enough to have that much done to one’s body, and not have surgical scars and bruising. The question became, who was the man? No one could remember what he looked like, except that he came in with two women who looked like prostitutes. Well that didn’t help.

There was something else in Theodore’s IN tray, two things. One was a VHS tape, with no cover, and the other was a DVD, with a cover. Another yellow sticky note was on the tape, ‘Talk to her.’ Theodore lifted the VHS tape, and then got a look at what the DVD was. The case was black plastic, the cover was a swirl of colors of green and black with multiple pictures and most of them were of women nearly naked with strategic stars over parts of their bodies. ‘Aliens Are Cumming!’ Read the title of the DVD. It was a porn video. Theodore picked it up and looked it over. ‘Staring Christy Cummings as the oversexed out of control alien invader’s vessel!’ read the small print on the back showing small frames from the film.

Christy Cummings, even in the small shots, had almost exactly the same body proportions as Kristine Morgan. Cummings had the muscular body, the slim waist, and the enormous breasts that Morgan had. The only thing different was some of the face, and her hair was a pale yellow blond. What was that all about, Theodore wondered? Was there a connection between Cummings and Morgan? Thankfully the VHS tape might give a clue.

When Theodore pulled off the sticky note he read the sticker attached to the VHS tape. ‘Spice Channel Interview Athena Shoemaker: Scrapped,’ was written in hand on the white label in black ink. Theodore had another tool at his disposable in his office, his first TV that had a VCR built right in. It was black plastic, the speakers were mono-sound, and the screen was only nine inches, but it worked. Theodore put in the tape and pressed PLAY.

The time code date and number was white numbers running on a black background faster than the eye could catch the numbers down in the milliseconds. Above the timestamp was the actual filming of what was going on. It was only one camera shot, and the interviewer was only a woman’s shoulder and a clipboard. The interviewed was none other than Christy Cummings. Her blond hair hung in curls on her head that was lovely with minimal amounts of makeup.

“Let’s start with your name,” The interviewer said, “How did you come upon the name Christy Cummings?”

Christy looked pleased with the question. “Well to be honest no one would buy a video when the stare’s name is Athena Shoemaker. Not many people even know who Athena is. So in honor of a friend of mine when I first started my new life Kristine I took the name Christy and with my ability to produce copious amounts of, for lack of a better term, cum I took the name Christy Cummings.” Her voice was even like someone you would meet in a library talking about a book that both had read. So Christy Cummings was really Athena Shoemaker, Theodore thought.

“Why did you stay here in Pittsburgh and not move out to Hollywood like everyone else?” The interviewer asked.

“Pittsburgh is my home. My friends and family are here, and contrary to what you may believe there are good actors right here in Pennsylvania,” Athena said serious. “Besides I have always wanted to stay here incase He comes back for me.”

Theodore’s eyes shot up. What was that? “Excuse me?” The interviewer asked, “Who is ‘He’?”

“He’s the man who changed me, who modified me,” Athena said. “I didn’t always have a chest this huge or a body this slim. He took over my mind and body, reshaped it, and if He ever comes back to Pittsburgh He will take it again.” Theodore almost fell out of his chair.

The interviewer took a moment then said, “You mean?”

“I mean that I couldn’t expel a pint of orgasm excrement every time I came before He changed me,” Athena said sounding a little annoyed with the interview.

“You don’t mean your plastic surgeon do you,” The interviewer asked as if she had just met up with someone who needed to be committed.

“Lady I don’t have an ounce of plastic on me. These are all natural,” Athena shook her chest and her breasts bounced around like oversized Ping-Pong balls.

There was a brief pause from the interviewer then, “Well thank you very much Miss Shoemaker. We’ll let you know.”

Then the camera cut out, and Theodore understood why it was scrapped. He turned over the DVD and saw that it was made and produced by Action Masters Production Co. Theodore wasn’t sure how this applied to organized crime, but he was willing to run with it. After all with Sara out of his life the weekends had lost their fun. The database showed that Action Masters was based in Pittsburgh and was owned by none other than Athena Shoemaker. Theodore smiled; it was time for some field work.

“Transport,” the voice on the phone said.

“Theodore Garvin here, I need a plane to Pittsburgh, ASAP,” Theodore said into the phone.

A short pause then, “We have one leaving in an hour and half.”

Glad he didn’t take his suitcase out of the trunk of his car Theodore took the flight. “I’ll be by to pick up the ticket in about ten minutes, oh and could you get me a seat in the back of the plane?” Theodore asked.

“Any special reason,” The voice inquired.

“I’m going to be looking at something that is nasty and other people might have to use their airsickness bags. I’ll also need a car,” Theodore said lying just a little on his reason.

“Right I’ll have it ready for you by the time you come by here,” The voice said, “Have a good trip.”

“Thanks,” Theodore said hanging up. He pulled out from the bottom drawer of his desk another good reason why he was happy his door locked. It was a very thin very flat laptop computer. Theodore had paid for it with his own money, and it was far better than anything the bureau ever gave to their agents. It had a wireless modem, as much memory as would fit, full access to not only the FBI database but also to the internet, and a built in DVD player and recorder. The only things it didn’t have were adequate speakers, so he always had earphones he could plug in. The laptop fit snuggly into his briefcase and Theodore tossed in the DVD, the VHS, and the Kristine Morgan file. It was time to go to work.

Aliens Are Cumming was a porn video with a plot. Aliens, beings of pure energy, came to Earth attempting to understand how beings could be both matter and energy at the same time. They took over a plain looking woman’s body with a blinding flash of light, and turned her into a sexual goddess, Athena Shoemaker. The movie went from there Shoemaker would shoot energy from her fingers that would make people have sex with her. When she had an orgasm it would shoot cum all over the person. It wasn’t trick photography, or computer graphics, or even special effects the cum came right out of Shoemaker drenching the person from head to toe. The person covered in cum would then be under the control of the aliens. The ending of the movie was of a massive orgy of men and women, and the aliens leaving, using Shoemaker to say, “Humans are unique and will never be understood.”

Theodore was glad that he had earphones on, and with the last seat on the plane no one could see what he was watching on his laptop. He tried to hide his erection, but the stewardess saw it, and although she gave him a look of interest he ignored it. Theodore was trying to figure out what was going on. Shoemaker was modified from what she used to look like just as Morgan had been. Shoemaker said that ‘He’ had done it, so there was the question of who ‘He’ was. Shoemaker said she took the name Christy from someone she knew named Kristine, could that be Kristine Morgan? On top of that Theodore was sure that the one pint of cum that Shoemaker referred to had something to do with the changes she went through.

Action Masters Production Company was a long low warehouse of a building with their name in small stenciled words on the window of the front door. The place was also completely empty. For a Saturday that wasn’t too suspicious, even porn stars had to take the weekend off. Thankfully Theodore had the foresight to get Athena Shoemaker’s home address. He thought about calling first, but decided against it. Surprise visits get the more honest reactions anyhow.

The house was quite modest with its blue siding with white trim, and gray roof. There was a car port on the side of the house where a two year old blue Honda sat in the shade of a day that was going to get warm. The lawn was freshly cut and the small flowers around the house were getting ready to bloom. Theodore thought that the place looked completely different than he has suspected a pornography actress would live in. He had pictured a large house, with a huge fence around, and the air of debauchery. Theodore was man enough to admit that he might have been wrong, about the address.

Theodore pressed the glowing orange button next to the screen door and waited. “I’m coming,” A voice on the other side of the door called out and Theodore blushed. There was the pounding of footsteps up to the door and the white wooden door was opened by Athena Shoemaker. She seemed more human than in her video or her interview. Her face was still beautiful and flawless even without makeup. Her blue eyes were clear and crisp like she had just put in eye drops. Her blond hair was pulled back into a pony tail with a single band of green elastic. Her ample chest was covered by a simple white tee shirt, with the picture of a cat playing with yard on it, which most women would wear to bed, but just fit Athena’s chest. The shirt hung down so only a hint of blue shorts could be seen on her long smooth well muscular legs. She was barefoot and her toenails were painted white.

“Athena Shoemaker?” Theodore asked her as if there was any doubt.

“Yes,” She said skeptical of the man in the dark suit.

“I’m Special Agent Garvin with the Federal Bureau of Investigation,” Theodore said pulling out his wallet and showing his identification. Athena opened the screen door and took his ID, still keeping an eye on him. She looked at it closely, pulled the small white card from the clear plastic holder and turned it over.

“This is real,” She said surprised, “in the studios we never print anything on the back. Please come in Garvin was it?” She pushed open the screen door and he stepped into the cool home.

The house was clean, far cleaner than Theodore had expected, and the sunlight shown in and bounced off the white everywhere giving the whole house a light airy feeling. The living room was furnished with a long white couch, a low table, and two arm chairs all in the general same direction of a large television. Behind the couch was a personal computer, turned off at the moment, next to shelves of computer stuff and DVDs and videos and other TV stuff. The kitchen was in the back, as well as the side door to the carport, and the kitchen looked clean, and used if the drying dishes in the wrack were any indication. The first door on the left led to a small bedroom that had been converted to an editing studio. Then there was a closet door, and then a door to a large bathroom. The last door was the master bedroom where sleep was part of what went on there.

“Welcome to my humble home,” Athena said with a wave of her hand. Then she looked concerned, “I’m sorry how do I address you? Should it be Special Agent or Mr. Garvin?”

“You could call me Theodore,” Theodore said with a smile, “or Ted as some people do.”

She looked him over with her crystal blue eyes and then smiled at him with a wide grin, “No Ted is too common for you, and I think I’ll call you Theodore. It has an air of sophistication. Please have a seat. Would you like something to drink? I know those plane rides don’t exactly give you much to drink.”

Theodore stopped in the middle of sitting down in an arm chair. “How did you know that I was on a plane?”

She came back with a can of diet cola for him, and one for her. She smiled at him, “Oh Theodore don’t assume that I don’t know what’s going on around me. The car out front is a rental, and the license plate cover says it is from the airport.” She gracefully sat down on the couch crossing her legs at the ankles when she did.

“Forgive me,” Theodore said feeling guilty, “I should have realized my preconceived notions of people in your profession were incorrect as soon as I saw the kind of car you drive.”

“You’re forgiven,” The sex goddess said with a grin and sipped her cola. She picked up a paperback book, a mystery, from the table top and slipped in a bookmark. “Now since it was going to be a boring day for me, what can I do for the FBI?”

“I was wondering if you recognize this girl?” Theodore asked pulling out of his briefcase the before photograph of Kristine. He also pulled out a notepad to write down pertinent information.

Athena took the picture in her long fingers with nails unpainted. She examined the photograph for a moment looking closely at the young woman. Her face was crewed up in concentration and finally she said, “Sorry she doesn’t look familiar to me. But this wasn’t taken in Pittsburgh was it. The trees in the background are different than the kind around here.”

Theodore tried not to look impressed and then said, “You’re right that wasn’t taken around here. It was taken in Detroit. But that girl was found dead here in Pittsburgh about three years ago.”

Athena’s eyes shot up and looked at Theodore concerned. “Whatever you need my help with I will, but I’m sorry I don’t recognize her,” Athena said sounding sorry for her lack of ability to assist.

“I have another photograph of her,” Theodore said hoping that he wouldn’t have to do it, “but in this one she’s no longer alive. She looks much different, and you might recognize her. Are you up to looking at it?”

Athena’s face was pale at the thought but she sat straight on the couch her legs no longer crossed. “How did she die?”

“Dehydration and exhaustion,” Theodore said knowing he didn’t have to explain what those were to Athena.

Athena took a deep breath and let it out. She held out her hand and nodded her head. Theodore slowly handed her the after photograph of Kristine on the morgue table. Athena took one look at it and she dropped her head. Sobs filled her mouth and she fought back the tears. “Kristine,” She meekly said. “God I always hoped that when I didn’t hear from her she was over seas or something like the peace core.”

“So you knew her?” Theodore asked tenderly of the woman.

“Briefly, but in that short encounter we shared something, and it was more than just bodily fluids,” Athena said sadly.

“I need to know who did that to her. I need to know how as well,” Theodore asked.

Athena looked up with her eyes slightly red, and a little puffy. “Give me a minute,” She said and stood up. She walked across the living room to the bathroom and closed the door behind her. Theodore could hear water running and then Athena blowing her nose. A little more running water and then a short pause of nothing and the door opened. “Sorry about that,” She said again taking her seat on the couch. Her face was clean and her nose was only a touch red.

“Nothing to be sorry about,” Theodore said. “Still Kristine Morgan was kidnapped and taken over state lines. You’re the first lead we’ve had in three years.”

“She wasn’t kidnapped,” Athena said sadly. “She ran away from home, and He saved her.”

There was that name again. “Would that be the same ‘He’ as who changed you?” Theodore asked.

Athena looked up at him realizing he knew more than he was letting on. “Theodore, do you read Doyle?” Athena asked sounding serious.

“You mean Sir Arthur Conan Doyle as in Sherlock Holmes, yes I use to read them,” Theodore admitted. He was after all a teenager once.

“Then you should be very familiar with the line, ‘When you’ve eliminated the possible whatever remains however improbable must be the truth.’ Well Theodore that is what it was like with Him,” Athena said sounding serious. “Do you want the whole story, or just the parts pertaining to Kristine?”

“I want everything, everything you can remember about Kristine and the man,” Theodore said politely.

Athena stood up and gracefully went over to a bookshelf and pulled out a photo album. “This is what I looked like three years ago,” She said pulling out a single photograph. “This was taken right after my sophomore year of college, I was a pre-law student.” She handed the picture to Theodore who had to do a double take of what he saw.

The Athena of three years before looked nothing of the Athena of now. Her chest was flatter than most males. Her body looked rail thin without definition or substance. Her tee shirt hung on her boney body like she was a scarecrow. Her face was a plane map of nothing, and her nose looked like some child made it out of clay and stuck in on wrong. Her hair was a dull brown, and her eyes were the color of dried mud. To even say that the person in the photograph was the same person as the one sitting on the couch was nearly impossible.

“Ready to hear a scary story,” Athena asked and didn’t wait for answer. “It was May thirtieth, three years ago. I’ll never forget it. I was delivering pizzas. It was the same job I had before college, during college, and between college. A guy orders a large pizza with green peppers, onions, black olives, pepperoni, and extra cheese. I pulled up to 187 Oakland Court and take the pizza up to apartment K. That’s when He opens the door. I remember looking into his eyes, oh his eyes. He smiled at me. I don’t remember his face, I can’t remember, but I know he smiled. He paid for the pizza and asked if I liked my job. I don’t remember exactly what I said, but I did say I didn’t have the body to make porn, but it paid the bills.”

She paused and Theodore could tell she was trying hard not only to remember but control her emotions. “Then what happened?”

Athena drank some more of her cola just to wet her mouth. “I finished my day’s deliveries. And then the oddest thing happened to me instead of going home, like I would normally do, I went back to 187 Oakland Court apartment K. He was waiting for me. Now this is where you’re going to think about committing me to a psychiatric institution, but He changed me. I don’t know how to describe it. As close as I can come it was like diving into a heated pool so it happened all at once, but the dive was in reverse and I came out of it. He made me what I am today. He made my muscles the tone that they are. He made my breasts as huge as they are. He modified by body to what you see today.”

“How did he do this?” Theodore asked enraptured by the story.

Athena looked Theodore directly in the eyes. “He did it with his eyes. I mean I looked Him in the eyes, and couldn’t look away, and just like that I was changed into what He wanted me to be, and not just my body but my mind too.”

A brief pause so they could both catch their breaths. “How did he modify your mind?” Theodore asked politely. After all it wasn’t like he could check her story of what happened in her mind.

“He gave me a great memory. I mean before I couldn’t even remember when Columbus Day was, and now POP its October twelfth. He also made me bi-sexual. I have no problem having sex with a man or a woman, or both at the same time. He also inputted a few trigger phrases,” Athena said calmly.

“Trigger phrases?” Theodore asked not quite believing what he was hearing.

“Oh yes there’s a trigger phrase that makes me crave to be covered in body oil, He liked body oil. On trigger phrase makes me fall right to sleep, no matter what I was doing. Another trigger phrase makes me have one of my violent orgasms. They were all written down in his little black leather book he always had with him,” Athena said as a matter of fact.

Theodore tried to put this into context in his mind. “You can have an orgasm just when someone says a few special words to you?” Theodore asked not believing the woman at all.

“No I can have an orgasm whenever I want. All I have to do is concentrate,” Athena said correcting the man with a grin. “If someone says a few special words to me I HAVE to have an orgasm. It doesn’t matter what time or place or what I am doing or wearing. I hear three certain words said together my body will have an orgasm so powerful I almost loose consciousness, and I can’t stop myself.”

Theodore tried to think this over, “Really?”

Athena acted like she expected more from him. She stood up and walked over to the kitchen table and wrote something down on a slip of paper. “Can you read French?” She asked over her shoulder.

“Yes,” Theodore said not understanding what the woman was doing, but was about to consider her a nut case.

“Good come with me,” She said and Theodore followed her into the bathroom. There was plenty of room for the both of them inside, but still Athena stepped into the bathtub that was also a shower. “These words will prove to you that when someone says them to me I have to have an orgasm,” She said holding out the folded slip of paper. “Don’t say them yet.”

Theodore took the slip of paper and opened it. He looked confused by the three words written on the paper, they were not English. He looked up at Athena just in time to see her pull off her shorts and panties with one single drop. Her long shirt covered her private parts, but he knew she was naked under that single piece of clothing. She dropped the shorts and panties onto the closed lid of the toilet. “Now I’m going to say the alphabet and even while doing something as simple as that if I hear you say those words I’ll have to have an orgasm. Oh and if I look like I’m about to collapse catch me. A, B, C, D,” Athena went on saying the alphabet.

Theodore decided to go along with the game and opened the paper again and read, “Tu faut venez.”

Athena was on the letter ‘K’ when Theodore said the final word and her body contracted with violent force and a mixture of pleasure and pain. Her eyes rolled back into her head to only the whites showed. Her arms flapped outward uncontrollably. The muscles in her abdomen contracted hard and her whole body flexed as from deep inside her fluid was released in a gushing current that exploded between her legs and out of her body. The muscles pulled on tendons making her double over and she reached out for something anything as her body exploded with the force of energy reserved typically for sexual intercourse. Spots and bright lights danced before her eyes and lightning arced across her mind to the point the only thing she had in her brain was the sensation of sex, pleasure, and pain.

When her breathing was again under her control she found herself in Theodore’s arms. He was holding her upright still in the tub as her juices flowed from her and down the drain. His arms were strong and his body steady, and his face a picture of concern. “My God that just happened because I said tu—.”

Athena covered his mouth with her fingertips, “Give a girl a minute to recover would you. But yes because you said those special words I can’t help myself. My mind is taken over so rational thought is bypassed.” She stood up now on her own and her legs didn’t wobble, much.

Theodore turned to get her shorts and panties, and heard the showerhead running water. Knowing that by looking would be an insult; he kept his back turned to Athena. He saw a towel on a rung by the door and held it over his shoulder. The water stopped and Athena said, “thank you,” as she took the towel. He held her shorts and panties over his shoulder too and they were also taken from him and the wet towel returned. “Just hang the towel up I’ll take care of it later,” She said as she slipped her shorts back on.

She stepped out of the tub and looked at him. He looked at her with a new found respect. “Okay I’m a believer,” He said and she laughed.

“Wait until you hear the rest of the story,” She said going out into the kitchen. She poured herself a large glass of orange juice and returned to her seat on the couch. “You know Theodore you’re the only other man in the world, other than Him, who knows the words that can make me cum,” Athena said sweetly. She drank deep from the orange juice.

“I will use the knowledge wisely,” He said with a grin. “So He changed you, then what?”

“We had sex,” She said as if it was logical. “We had sex for hours and hours. Granted it was already late at night when I got off work, but we had sex until the sun came up. When the sun finally did come up He went to sleep, but I stayed awake. I know it sounds weird but I only need to sleep when my mind needs to. My body never seems to tire. I was sitting at a table by the window when Kristine showed up. She looked just like that second photo you showed me. She even had a key to the apartment. Kristine came in took one look at me and then at Master asleep on the bed and got real mad,” Athena said.

“Wait a second,” Theodore held up a hand like a traffic cop. “Did you just call the man ‘Master’?”

Athena’s cheeks reddened visibly. “Okay I did, but that’s what I called Him, Master. I don’t know if it was because of what he input into my mind, or that it just fit, but I called Him Master, and so did Kristine. So anyhow Kristine started yelling and Master woke up and saw what she was yelling about, me, and stopped her.”

“How did he stop her?” Theodore asked hoping there was something.

“He just stopped her, stopped her cold, she was like a mannequin in the mall, frozen,” Athena said trying to explain her statement. “He didn’t look her in the eyes, or even touch her, but then Kristine started to move, and she moved towards me. She had a hungry look in her eyes, and that’s when I felt it. I never did learn if it came from Kristine or from Him, but I had an intense overpowering all consuming desire to make love to Kristine.”

“What makes you think it might have come from her?” Theodore inquired.

“Because I can do the same thing,” Athena said still wondering. “I can make anyone, as long as I can see them, have an intense desire to make love to me. Here let me show you.”

Theodore was trying hard to keep it professional. He had a job to do, and even if there was a blond bombshell of a woman sitting only five feet from him, he tried to keep focused. He didn’t look when she had her shorts off, or feel her up when she fell into his arms, and as much as he wanted to he really wanted to make her orgasm again. Still he kept his cool and tried to focus on who modified Kristine, and who killed her. Then it hit Theodore, like a bolt of lightning, he wanted to fuck Athena. His member went hard as a rock and stood up on his pants as his mind filled with images of Athena in the movie he saw, and what he imagined she looked like under that tee shirt. He wanted to drive his member deep into every hole she had. He could almost taste the salty dribbling from her pussy as he licked at it trying to make her cum. Theodore couldn’t and didn’t want to hold back any longer, he had to have Athena. He had to have her right there on the couch, and in as many positions as possible.

Then the feeling was gone.

“Often it confuses the hell out of women who are straight and I want them to be naked,” Athena said in humor.

Theodore was trying to clear his mind of the images that had filled it. He noticed his pants were tented out and he had to work on making it go down. There was a deep sense of loss there for a moment that his desire for Athena was so strong that it was like a physical force, and then it was gone like a cloud of dust. “I’ve never felt anything like that before in my life,” Theodore said looking up at Athena’s sky blue eyes.

“Well that’s how I felt when Kristine and I went at it in the spare bedroom,” Athena continued. “We licked and sucked each other for hours. It was past noon when we took a break. Lying in bed together just fingering each other’s bodies like lovers do we talked. I told Kristine how my parents told me to pay my own way through college, and that I had a premonition I was going to have my own web site. Kristine told me how she ran away from her smothering parents and out of money Master found her at a bus stop in Toledo, Ohio, and took her with him. He cared for her, and loved her, and was the love of her life. Still she said that she wanted to be part of a family again.”

“What did she mean by that?” Theodore asked getting back into professional mode again.

“I believe she meant that she enjoyed her freedom, away from her parents, but she didn’t think she was ready to be independent,” Athena said thoughtfully pondering her long ago lover. “Master understood this too, so that day when I went back to the shock of my own parents Master took Kristine someplace to be part of a family. That day was one of being dumbfounded on the part of my parents. I had to convince them that I was still their daughter, and that took a while. Regardless I went back to Master that night, I am not sure if it was my idea or not, and Kristine was gone. Master told me that she was part of a family. That night not only did I make love to Master better and with more passion than I thought possible, but that was also when he put in the trigger phrases.

“We made love long into the night and into the early morning. I was dozing when Master spoke to me. He told me that He was going out to LA. I asked if I could go with Him, and was told that I should stay in Pittsburgh. He gave me the whole my family is in Pittsburgh, and that I was still a college student and all that, but to be honest I would have stayed just because He told me to. So here I still am even if I don’t think I’ll ever see Him again.”

This interested Theodore. “Why don’t you think you’ll see him again?”

“To be honest,” Athena paused to drink some juice, “I think he’s dead.”

The silence was so thick it could have stopped bullets. “Why do you think that?” Theodore asked softly.

“We were talking about trigger phrases earlier,” Athena said to Theodore’s nod. “Well there is a trigger phrase in my mind, and in His little black book, a string of words, to which the first person who speaks them to me I will become his or her complete and total slave. I will do, think, say, feel, believe, remember, or forget whatever I am told or even what is implied of me. Since I still have my free will I have a feeling that Master is no longer among the living.”

Theodore thought this over and tried to sort it out in his mind. “Okay first off you said that Kristine went to a family, do you know whom?”

“No idea and I would tell you if I knew, especially after finding out she died,” Athena said having trouble with the last word.

“What did you see in Roberto’s apartment? Were there videos of extreme sports, or real estate magazines for expensive houses, those kinds of things?”

“No, but He did have medical books all over His apartment, and not just the kind casual readers use, but the thick text books about. The weird thing is I think He even read all of them,” Athena said remembering back. “Please understand I was a bit preoccupied most of the time I was in his apartment.”

“Right, do you have any idea where He went out in LA?”

“No, and I wish I did,” Athena looked sad.

“Do you remember what He looked like?”

“Not the face,” She said thinking. “I know that if I ever saw him again on the street I would immediately recognize him, but I’ve done everything to try and remember, even hypnosis, but it just doesn’t come to me. I know he has dark hair, curly, almost black. His body is tan, a natural tan, like he is Latino. There’s a mole on his back, the left side, directly over the shoulder blade. Also he spoke with a French/Canadian accent. I think that’s why all the trigger phrases are in French. There is one other thing, his member was huge.”

Theodore looked up with a questioning look, “How huge?”

“I would say probably fourteen inches when fully erect,” Athena said giving an estimate she was trying to decide was accurate. Theodore felt self conscious his was only half that size, and Athena would probably laugh at it.

Theodore quickly put the information down in his notepad. When he looked up again he was face to face with Athena. She had leaned over and was only inches from his face. “Tell me Theodore,” She said the smell of orange juice was on her breath, “are you gay?”

Theodore was shocked then said, “No, I’m not.” He paused then added, “What made you think I was?”

Athena leaned back her basketball size breasts sticking up on her shirt. “Most men I talk to seem captivated by my chest and can’t seem to move their eyes to any other part of my body.”

“To be honest they’re missing out on your best parts,” Theodore said sounding serious, “Your eyes are what captivated me. They seem to change as you look around from crystal blue to sky blue to sea blue, and I find them amazing. Don’t get me wrong I do find attractive your, um what should I call them?” He was gesturing to Athena’s breasts.

She smiled and pointed at herself, “Well I call this one Moe and this one Larry.”

They both laughed at that. “I suppose,” Theodore said still smiling with humor, “that Curly is down below?”

“Absolutely, and balder than he ever was,” She laughed and he laughed at they both laughed. “Master made it so the only hair on my body is on my head and eyebrows. You want to see another neat trick?”

“Is it as good as your orgasm trick?” Theodore asked.

“Not quite, but watch,” Athena pulled the elastic from her hair and it tumbled down. She separated a handful and held it out for Theodore to see. It went from being straight as a laser to being slightly wavy, to having a curl to having a curl so much it was like a cork screw. “Pretty cool, eh,” She asked with her hair now a mass of curls that bounced around her head.

“I liked it straight,” Theodore said giving his opinion, “but that is very interesting.”

“If you thought that was interesting wait until you see this,” Athena said and her hair started to retract into her scalp. Shorter and shorter it became as Athena seemed to be flexing like trying to open a jar of pickles, and then there was nothing more than just a short little fuzz on the top of her flawless domed head.

“Wow,” Theodore said amazed. “What do you do for an encore?”

Athena smiled, “Notice my tan?”

Theodore looked confused, again. “You don’t have a tan.”

Athena closed her eyes and concentrated. Her pink skin became darker and darker until she had a moderate tan on her skin. She opened one eye just to see Theodore admiring her face again. She closed her eye and again concentrated. Her tan went deeper and deeper until she was as dark and brown as if she did nothing all day other than sit in the sun. “Sure beats paying for time in a tanning bed, or laying outside soaking up the radiation,” Athena said looking at her dark arms.

“Yeah but your neighbors don’t get to see you in a bathing suit,” Theodore joked.

Athena looked at him and gave a wicked lopsided smile. “What makes you think I would wear a bikini?”

Theodore nodded his head again, “I really should stop making assumptions with you.”

Athena laughed and her skin returned to a slightly tan that gave her a glow of a sun worshiper. Her hair grew out again, straight, until it was just past her shoulders. She looked at Theodore and saw his sharp brown eyes looking into her eyes. “Do you have a girlfriend Theodore?” Athena asked hoping that the answer would be negative.

“I use to have a girlfriend, but no longer,” Theodore said trying to keep his voice level.

“What happened?” Athena asked concerned and worried for his face changed from what it had been to one of worry and confusion of a small child.

“I don’t know,” Theodore said honestly with a child like innocent. “One day I went to work, and then when I came back her stuff was all packed up in her car and she told me in person she was leaving me. I haven’t seen her since, and I didn’t get a chance to ask why se was leaving.”

Athena reached out and put her hand on his. Her touch was soft and cool. Her fingers were long and they slid under his hand and intertwined with his fingers like they were meant to be there. “It couldn’t be because of your eyes,” Athena said smiling up at him, “They’re too beautiful.”

“I think it was because of my job,” Theodore said and then as if he just realized their hands were together he slipped his away. He remembered he had a job to do.

“Why what’s wrong with your job? Are you away from home for too long?” Athena asked leaning back into the couch.

“Just the contrary, I was always in Washington. I would get up go to work and come home at the same time every day. Well that is until my last case with the bridge, but Sara was gone by then,” Theodore said remembering back just to the week before.

“What about the bridge?” Athena asked curious about the bridge and the man.

“I work in the organized crime division of the FBI. When the owner of a toll bridge was trying to be extorted for money he wouldn’t pay. It when he wouldn’t pay the crime family of the area took action. I was sent out to figure out what happened. It was my first field assignment and to be honest I messed it up so badly I’m surprised that I got to keep my job. Now I’ve been given this knew assignment I think it’s to keep me busy. So what about you? Whatever happened with college?”

Athena smiled at Theodore changing the subject like that. “Well as you could imagine when my body changed so did my goals in life. I switched from pre-law to business, and not only did I find it easier but much more rewarding. It was the start of my junior year of college I started Action Masters Production. I would go to classes, go to work either making a video, or editing it, or shipping it, and then I would study and then sleep if I needed it. I graduated with my degree in business just last year.”

“So your business is yourself then,” Theodore said with a smile.

“You could say that,” Athena returned his smile. Their eyes locked and there was something there. Two people from two different worlds were feeling something, and it was good. “Would you like to have sex with me Theodore?” Athena asked.

“I don’t know you well enough,” Theodore’s automatic response came out.

“You don’t have to know me,” She laughed, “all I’m asking is do you want to go into the bedroom and have a quick poke, squirt, and gasp?”

“Again, I don’t know you very well,” Theodore said serious. “I have a philosophy that I have to know a woman before I have sex with her.”

“So you’re a virgin?” Athena said less as a joke and more as a question.

“No, I’ve had sex before, but that was after I got to know a woman and decide if I want to have sex with her,” Theodore said serious. “I’ve met women who, although not as lovely as you, were very good looking, but when I got to know them sex was the last thing I wanted. Then there were the less attractive women, who when I did get to know them I wanted to take them to bed so badly I could taste it. So Athena, as lovely as you are, I don’t know you well enough to say if I would like to poke, squirt, and gasp you.” Athena seemed to be thinking about that. “Don’t get me wrong this is my own personal philosophy, and if other people don’t prescribe to it, well I’m not saying that’s good or bad,” Theodore quickly added.

“So as a porn actress you don’t like the idea I have sex with just about anyone,” Athena said so quietly it was almost an ashamed whisper.

“No, oh God no, you have a job, and sex is part of your job. But there is a difference between making love and sex,” Theodore said, “in my opinion.” There was a brief uncomfortable pause and Theodore picked it up, “So what is Action Masters like?”

Athena brightened a little and smiled up to see his eyes looking into hers. “Well to be honest things have gotten away from the pornography angle. Don’t get me wrong we still do some sex flicks, but not as much anymore. Most of our business is local commercials, business promotion videos, and stuff like that. It’s funny I borrowed money to make Action Masters Production Company, and in two years I was able to pay all of it back. Granted the first few flicks made were my porn videos sold on the Internet. I wrote, directed, and produced most of them. Have you seen any Theodore?”

“I saw ‘Aliens Are Cumming’ just recently,” Theodore said not bothering with the entire story.

“Ah my very first video,” Athena said proudly. “I wrote that one. Tell me did you like it?”

“The entire movie led up to the final line, of humans are unique. Other than that, I thought that the premise was interesting,” Theodore said truthfully. “The idea that aliens are pure energy or pure mater and humans are unique that we are a combination of both is creative.”

“Are you trying to flatter me Theodore?” Athena asked. “Keep doing it. It’s working.”

Theodore laughed a little. “You know,” He said, “I like you.”

“I like you too,” Athena said before Theodore could finish his own statement.

The two of them looked at each other. Their eyes were locked on to each other, and as if words weren’t enough their emotions seemed to travel the invisible lines between the two. Their breathing was synchronized and it was as if they were together even if three feet separated them.

“I could make you lust after me, and force you into the bedroom,” Athena said in a husky sexy voice.

“I need to go to 187 Oakland Court,” Theodore said, “apartment K.”

Athena opened her mouth to protest, and then closed it. “Then where will you go?” She wanted to know.

“I’m not sure,” Theodore said feeling something in his gut that told him to forget out the FBI, forget about Kristine Morgan, and forget about everything else in life other than the blond woman before him. He pulled out one of his cards from the breast pocket of his suit. He started writing on the back, “This is my number, this is my cellular number, and this is my e-mail address. I usually check my e-mail twice a day if not more.” He handed her the card.

She took it as if it were some religious relic. Athena looked up and her eyes were shining like she was about to cry again. “Hang on,” She said and ran into the editing room of her home. She came back quickly with a digital camera. She lined up and got a full face shot of Theodore. “Thank you,” She said holding the camera in her hand.

“I,” Theodore said standing, “I don’t have a camera to take a picture of you.” The two stood close to each other there was obviously a tension there, sexual, and something else that was drawing the two together. It ripped at Theodore’s guts when she quickly walked back into the editing room, but then his heart leapt with joy when she came back. In her arms were stacks of black and white glossy photos.

“Would you like one of the face, the upper body, the full body, the upper body without clothing, or the full body without clothing?” Athena said as if she wanted to please Theodore.

“One of your lovely face will,” Theodore paused before he said anything else. “It will remind me of you.”

She put the stack onto the low table and pulled out one of the top photographs. In a black pen she quickly wrote down a string of numbers and put ‘cell’ under them. She handed her depiction to him, and leaned in close. “You have to stop,” She said and didn’t get to finish. Theodore turned his head and their lips met. The flesh on flesh was enough to spark the passion in both of them.

Their arms were around each other holding on for dear life. Her breasts were crushing into his chest as her nipples poked at him through her tee shirt. His member was again erect and jabbing where her legs met like it knew where it wanted to go, but couldn’t reach it. Their lips parted as they kissed and long flexible muscles that were covered with slime that most people called tongues slid over each other. It was as if the world had stopped turning, and all the energy was funneled into the two. Their hearts were beating with the thundering echo of passion.

Theodore broke off the kiss first. “Don’t stop,” Athena whined still holding him.

“I have to. I don’t want to, but I have to,” Theodore said sounding sadder than ever, and felt it too. “I will come back,” Theodore promised.

“When, oh please tell me when?” Athena pleaded.

“As soon as I can and not a second latter,” Theodore said and almost running out the door with his briefcase in hand. Athena stood at the doorway her goddess like body half concealed by the screen door. Theodore didn’t want to turn the key, and he turned to look at her. How did she make him feel that way, and they had just met. Was that real love he was feeling, or was it something unnatural she was making him feel? If it was natural, did she feel the same way, or was she just horny? Theodore roared the engine to live, so much for flooding it Theodore thought, and with a minimal amount of burned rubber he was on his way to 187 Oakland Court.

The building was wide and rose up five stories. The brick exterior was old and dirty, and looked in need of washing. The highway was close enough that the sound of speeding cars was always present. There were weeds growing in the cracks of the sidewalk as Theodore went up to the front door. He buzzed for the name that said Maintenance.

“Yeah what do you want?” A gruff male voice asked thou it sounded like a robot through the metal speaker cover.

“My name is Special Agent Garvin with the FBI. I would like to speak to whoever is the caretaker of this building,” Theodore asked still thinking about Athena.

“That would be Liz in apartment B, anything else?” The male voice asked.

“Nope you’ve been a big help,” Theodore said and pressed for apartment B.

“Yes who is it?” An old woman’s voice called out.

“My name is Special Agent Theodore Garvin. I’m with the Federal Bureau of Investigations. I would like to talk to you about a former tenant of yours,” Theodore spoke into the metal plate.

“Okay one minute let me buzz you in,” The voice said. Less than a minute later Theodore was standing in apartment B.

Liz was indeed an old woman of about sixty years old. She had snow white hair with a few gray strands still mixed in. Her face was a mass of wrinkles that were so deep they looked like they might hurt. Her eyes thou were not of someone with old age for they were sharp and clear and without a hint of age in them. She moved her five feet tall body around like she was a teenager.

“Please have a seat,” she gestured to one of the arm chairs in her parlor.

“Thank you, just for the record what is your full name?” Theodore asked.

“Elizabeth Ann Clemens,” She said proud of it, “but everyone just calls me Liz. Now who did you want to talk about?”

“A tenant who use to live in apartment K about three years ago,” Theodore said.

“Roberto?” Liz asked in surprise. “Why are you looking for Roberto?”

“I have a few questions for him,” Theodore said not wanting give away anything. “Do you know where he is?”

Liz walked into the kitchen and the sound of a bottle cap unscrewing was clear as a bell. She came back into the sitting room with a coffee mug that didn’t hold coffee. She tossed some of the drink back not letting much touch her tongue. She breathed out and looked at Theodore. “Roberto’s a good man,” She said, “he’s a doctor and helps people out.”

“If you mean he can modify people’s minds and bodies then yes I guess he could be considered a doctor,” Theodore said watching for Liz’s reaction.

She seemed to deflate so her small body looked even smaller. “You know about that do you? Of course you do, why else would you be looking for Roberto?”

“He might be connected with a kidnapping and homicide,” Theodore said flatly again judging Liz’s reaction.

“Roberto?” Liz said with a startled expression. “I can’t believe that Roberto could possibly do such things.”

“The help me find him so I can ask him myself,” Theodore said trying to coax the old woman. “The only think you’d be doing is making my job harder and giving the person who did the kidnapping and homicide is free that much longer.”

Liz was thinking and couldn’t look at him. “Three years ago I couldn’t see newsprint one inch from my eyes. My glaucoma was that bad, and doctors couldn’t do anything. My arthritis was so painful that even pressing the button to turn off the radio hurt. The Roberto came here with his brunet beauty of a girlfriend looking for a place to stay for a few months. I let him have apartment K, and he not only gave me money, but he also gave me back my life. He took away my arthritis so I can move as much as my joints will allow, and I have 20/20 vision.”

“The brunet that was with Roberto, what was her name?” Theodore asked knowing it was Kristine.

“Oh that was Kristine Smith,” Liz said. “Oh Roberto made her into a sex pot I can tell you. Her breasts were huge to the point everyone knew they weren’t natural. Oh and her body, she could have had the pick of any man she wanted, but she went with Roberto probably because he was such a good man, and he had control over her mind.”

“You knew he could control minds?” Theodore asked.

“Of course I knew. I knew that as soon as I saw that he didn’t pay Kristine anything for the sex. But you know he could have controlled my mind and made me give him the apartment for free, but he didn’t. He paid me every month for the three months he was here.”

“Any idea where he got the money?” Theodore asked.

“I think it was from his medical thing at Carnegie Mellon just a few blocks away. He somehow got into the teaching hospital and was curing people of diseases that would otherwise have killed them. Roberto helped out anyone who asked him for it, and I think a few were grateful enough to pay him,” Liz said with a sigh. “It was a sad day when he left for LA.”

That was what Athena said, Theodore thought. “So Roberto is in Los Angeles?”

Liz sighed, she gave it away. “Yes, well that’s where I forwarded what mail he got,” Liz forced herself out of the chair she was sitting in and walked over to a low cabinet. “A week after he left I got a packet in the mail with envelopes and a book of stamps. Roberto wanted me to put any mail he had into these envelopes, put a stamp on it, and mail it out to him. The odd thing is the name on it.” She pulled out an oversize white envelope and an address already on it.

“When Roberto checked in here his last name was Yudin, but on these envelops the last name is Nieto. Of course neither seemed to fit since Roberto came from Canada but had a French accent,” Liz said. She handed over the envelope to Theodore who wasn’t sure if he should put it in an evidence bag or not.

“Thank you,” Theodore said putting the envelope into his briefcase. “The brunet Kristine, whatever happened to her?”

“Well to be honest she was replaced,” Liz said a little unhappy. “Roberto found this pizza girl and made her look just like Kristine. I’m not sure what happened next, but the last time I saw Kristine she was being put into a limousine.”

There was a flash in Theodore’s mind. Was Athena so desperate for Roberto’s affections she would do something to Kristine? There was the black book, and if Athena had a phrase that could enslave her, then it would stand to reason that Kristine would too. Would Athena use such an enslaving phrase to get rid of the competition? “I don’t suppose you remember much about the limo?” Theodore hoped he was wrong.

“Son I can’t remember where I put the remote for the TV and you want me to remember a limo three years ago. The only thing I can tell you is that there was an old guy inside,” Liz said.

“Old guy?”

“Yeah you know white hair on a bald head in an expensive suit. I never saw him before, and I haven’t seen him since,” Liz said a little angry, but at herself or Theodore he couldn’t tell. “It was Kristine who was killed wasn’t it,” Liz said sure but wanting conformation.

“Yes it was,” Theodore said.

“Roberto left a few days after Kristine went away, so it couldn’t have been him,” Liz said realizing it and breathed a sigh of relief. “So why do you want to talk to Roberto?”

“He knows who she went away with,” Theodore said and stood up. “Thank you very much for your time Mrs. Clemens.”

“Please drop by any time. And when you find Roberto tell him to come by for a visit. We never did get to finish that last game of gin,” Liz walked him to the door and out to the street where is car was.

“Transport,” A different male voice from before answered in Washington.

“This is agent Theodore Garvin,” Theodore said and gave his ID number. “I need a plane to LA and a car when I get there.”

“Okay,” The voice said, “there’s one that leaves in two hours and one that leaves in five, take your pick.”

Theodore thought quickly. The five hour one would give him time to see Athena, but the two hour one would get him to LA before dark. If he went to see Athena he wouldn’t want to leave Pittsburgh. “Give me the two hour one,” Theodore said.

“Any preference on the car?”

“Compact and nothing too showy.”

“For LA that would mean a Porsche.”

“No Porsche, okay maybe a Porsche, just have it waiting for me when I get there.”

“Will do, you need a motel room?”

“Not necessary I’ll take care of that on my own.”

“Cool anything else?”

“Do I get a dinner on the plane?”

“Chicken or fish?”

“Chicken.”

“Have a safe flight.”

“Thanks.”

The sun was just dipping down behind the mountains when Theodore pulled up to the house in a navy blue Spider. It was stucco like structure, designed to let in as much sunlight as possible, but also to have enough airflow to keep things cool. It was two stories with half the top floor being an open patio. The walls were white washed and the grass was a dyed green. Despite the time of day Theodore pressed the glowing doorbell on the house.

“They’re not there,” A voice next door in an almost exactly mirrored image house said.

Theodore looked over to see an older woman at the window of the kitchen looking out at him. She looked to be in her early forties with deep black hair. Her body was slim and trim. Her dark eyes were hooded like she was very tired, but her face was soft and relaxed with very few wrinkles.

“They?” Theodore asked walking over to the window.

“Yes those two girls won’t be back for a few hours. They’re both bartenders at nightclubs,” the woman said.

“I’m special agent Theodore Garvin with the FBI. I wanted to talk with them about someone who lived in that house about three years ago,” Theodore said to the woman. He had a feeling she was the gossipy kind, but was willing to take the chance.

“You mean Roberto?” The woman asked a little surprised, but not nearly as surprised as Theodore.

“Yes that’s his first name,” Theodore said.

“You’d better come in,” The woman said disappearing from the window.

Theodore walked around to the front of the house and was let in. The inside was cool, getting too cool for the night air. The interior was airy and the smell of scented candles hung in the air. The house was furnished in a progressive nature with chairs from years past, a couch that was maybe eight years old, a TV that was less than a year old, and a computer that was brand new. “Have a seat special agent Garvin,” Said the woman indicating one of the old chairs.

“Please call me Theodore or Ted,” Theodore said.

“Then please, Ted, call me Margo,” The woman said. Her softball size breasts seemed to defy gravity in her one piece lounging dress since through the thin fabric there obviously wasn’t a bra. Her legs were well formed and muscular. Her eyes may have been hooded, but they were clear and sharp.

“Roberto changed you didn’t he,” Theodore said just to confirm his suspicion.

“Yes he did. Ah is that why the FBI is looking for him?” Margo asked elegantly sitting down on the couch with her legs crossed.

“No I need to ask him a few questions concerning a homicide and kidnapping back in Pittsburgh,” Theodore said.

“That will be very difficult Ted,” Margo said and licked her lips, “Roberto is dead.”

Was she covering for him, Theodore wondered? “How do you know he’s dead?” Theodore asked.

“Because I read the newspapers,” Margo stood up and went to a shelving unit and pulled out a binder. “It was two and a half years ago. What a damn way to die.” She put the binder filled with newspaper clippings on Theodore’s lap and looked over his shoulder.

The first article said it all in its headline. ‘Latino Man Murdered From Dismembered Member.’ “He had his penis cut off?” Theodore exclaimed quickly reading the article.

“Yes what a damn way to die,” Margo said again. “I wasn’t around at the time but apparently some gang members who were not happy with Roberto grabbed him, dragged him out into a field where an abandoned telephone poll or railroad tie was, and cut off his dick. He bled to death trying to get some help.”

Theodore turned the page and found more articles about the murder. “It says here his name was Roberto Nieto,” Theodore said reading.

“Yeah, but that wasn’t his name,” Margo said evenly still over Theodore’s shoulder. “I knew him as Roberto Yudin. When the police didn’t come by the house next door I called them and asked them about it. They said that Roberto Nieto lived on the other side of town according to his driver’s license, and they wouldn’t listen to me when I said that he lived next door, close to UCLA. So I contacted the landlord of the house next door you know what she did, she put it back up for rent. Those two girls moved in, happy that it was furnished, and have been there ever since.”

Theodore was still reading newspaper articles. There was a photograph, probably from the driver’s license or a Latino looking man with a lopsided grin, thin lips, and a nose too big for his face. “They never caught who killed Roberto?”

“Honey this is LA if a Latino dies it hardly makes it to the papers, but when it does it has to be sensational, like Roberto’s case,” Margo said walking over and returning to the couch. “The police look at it as a gang murder, and thus give it maybe two hours of work, if that, and if you take out time for lunch.” She paused and then asked, “Are you going to find out who killed him Ted?”

Theodore looked up into the dark eyes of Margo. “I’ll give it my best effort,” He said seriously. “What did Roberto do here in LA?”

“Well that’s a complicated question,” Margo began thinking. “Do you mean what did he do to put on his taxes, he was a student at UCLA in the pre-med department, not that he needed to be. If you mean what he did to make money, he was a plastic surgeon without the plastic, but you know about how he could modify bodies. What he did to ease his conscious was to heal patents whose doctors had given up, or were so poor they couldn’t pay for serious medical attention.”

“He was well known?” Theodore asked.

“Word of mouth spread quickly. His answering machine was always filled with people asking for help, and he’d set up appointments. Still some people would just show up. You’d see cars parked on the sides of the street just waiting for him to come home. People got real mad when he did something like went to the grocery store or something that they felt was less important than delaying the fact that we all die.”

“And he helped you?” Theodore asked Margo.

She smiled at him. “Ted, I wouldn’t be alive right now if it wasn’t for Roberto. I had lung cancer, and it was bad. I was in the early stages of Parkinson’s disease. On top of all that diabetes set in. How old do you think I am Ted?”

Theodore looked her up and down and then said, “Well if I didn’t know Roberto modified you I’d say you were maybe early forties.”

She tossed her head back and laughed. “Son if you’re being honest that is the nicest think I have heard all week. I’m sixty-seven years old. Roberto told me that he couldn’t stop ageing, but he could roll back a few years and slow it down. Roberto didn’t just save my life he gave me my life back to do over again. At the time I was just waiting for death and wondering what would kill me first cancer or Parkinson’s, but now I am free to do whatever I want. The great thing is my body doesn’t need sleep, only my brain, so I can stay up into the early hours of morning doing what I want.”

“So what are you doing?” Theodore asked only to pass the time.

“I am a nationally syndicated columnist,” Margo said with a touch of pride. “This year’s kick is about how people are slowly going back to the simple life in their private times to escape the fast complicated world we all have to work in. I’m sure by next year or the next six months I’ll come up with something new.” She looked Theodore over and asked, “Do you like your job Ted?”

Theodore was reluctant to say anything, but then he spoke without thinking, “I like working at the FBI, but not in the division I’m in. I put in a request to be transferred, but I haven’t heard anything, and it’s been six months so I doubt I’ll be moving out of the organized crime division any time soon.”

Margo gave a start at that, “Roberto was in organized crime!”

Theodore looked up with his eyes now hooded and tired, “Not to my knowledge. I’m not even sure why I’m on this case, but I am. You said that Roberto charged for his cosmetic surgeries, who were some of his clients?”

Margo thought for a moment. “Well the only one who sticks out in my mind is Darby Gaines, the NBC Morning talk show hostess. Just before Roberto was killed Darby Gaines was at his door, in disguise of course, and he let her in. The next morning I paid careful attention to her figure on TV. Her breasts were a bit bigger, her wrinkles almost totally gone, and she had much less body fat and much more muscles. Roberto always had a thing for muscles on women, he like them.”

“Did he ever have sex with his clients?” Theodore asked feeling tired and exhausted.

“Did he ever! He would have sex all the time. I mean with a penis that size he could afford it,” Margo said and then realized what she said and looked up at Theodore. “Okay I had sex with him too. I mean Roberto and I were friends, and after he healed me I wanted to thank him. I asked if he ever did it with older women, and he said not often, so I showed him a great time. We were still good friends after that, but we never had sex again. I think Roberto just wanted someone to talk to. He wanted a person who wouldn’t want anything from him, other than his company, and he latched onto me. I still would have had sex with him at the drop of a hat.” Theodore let out a huge yawn, covering his mouth politely. “Ted you look exhausted,” Margo put in.

“I’ve had a long day already, and it’s not over yet. How long will those girls be gone?” Theodore asked.

“Sorry they’ll be gone for at least another four to five hours,” Margo said apologizing.

“Well in that case is there a motel I can get this time of night?” Theodore asked. Ten minutes later he was falling onto the cool bed of the nearby Holiday Inn. He lay there for about two minutes and then rolled over. He set the alarm clock for four hours. He plugged in the recharging cradle for his phone. Before he put the phone in the cradle he took a chance. With Athena’s picture in hand he pressed the numbers she had written down.

“Hello,” Athena’s voice said from hundreds of miles away.

“I needed to hear your voice,” Theodore said with a smile looking at her picture.

“Theodore, oh God I’ve been counting the hours since you’ve been gone,” She said excited.

“Really?”

“Well okay I’ve been counting the orgasms I’ve had while looking at your picture. It’s been an average of one an hour,” She said with a small laugh.

“Speaking of orgasms, with you doesn’t that mean you’re in danger of dehydration?” Theodore asked with a sleepy grin as he pulled his shoes off.

“Well I know how to control myself if that’s what you mean?” Athena said miles away with a wicked grin on her face.

“Not really,” Theodore said something creeping into his mind, an idea. “What would happen if you say had fifty orgasms in a row without a break or anything to drink?”

“That would pretty much be the end of me,” Athena said sounding a little more serious. “I mean I would maybe get to fifteen or twenty before I passed out. My body may not need sleep but my mind does. Why do you ask?”

“I’m just thinking what would happen, and if dehydration would set in if I said that French trigger phrase you gave me over an over again,” Theodore said lying, but not very well.

“Not if I collect the cum and then drink it,” Athena said, “Kidding I’m kidding. I find juice to be much better for me.”

“What kind?” Theodore asked done with work and just letting himself relax as he pulled his pants off.

“Well I like Cranberry and Orange juice mostly. I can tolerate Pineapple juice and Tomato juice in a pinch. I hate Carrot and Grapefruit juice,” Athena said softly.

“What about grape juice?” Theodore said just enjoying the sound of her voice as he took off his shirt and tie.

“I could take it or leave it, but it’s not my favorite, or one I hate. God it’s so good to hear your voice,” Athena said. “How are things going?”

“I’m in LA now, and I have a lead,” Theodore said not sure if he should be discussing an open case with a suspect.

“That’s great,” Athena said excited.

“Yeah, but I wouldn’t be able to talk to them until early the next morning, so I need some sleep,” Theodore said.

“Oh, I’m sorry I keep forgetting that normal people need more sleep than I do,” Athena said. Then in a seductive voice she asked, “Are you naked?”

Theodore looked down at his body and then let his boxer shorts drop. “I am now,” Theodore said stepping out of the last piece of clothing.

Athena purred over the phone. “I’ll keep that image in my mind tonight,” She said, “oh and Theodore, I’m naked too.”

Theodore was speechless for a moment, “I, um, I have to go.” It wasn’t what he wanted to say.

“Call me,” Athena said sounding a little unhappy that was what he chose to end the conversation with, “I’ll be up all night.” Theodore reluctantly turned off the call and put the phone in the recharging cradle.

Theodore fell onto the bed, naked, and wiggled under the covers. He picked up Athena’s photo, disappointed that he didn’t get the full body nude shot. He put the picture down, turned out the lights and went to sleep for a few hours.

He dreamed of Athena. He was at her door, and she looked like what she had before Roberto. Then there was a blinding flash, and she looked like she did after Roberto but naked in the doorway. She started to have a wild orgasm and the juice shot out of her and covered him. With a tentacle like hand she wrapped it around him and drew him into the house, into the bedroom, and onto the bed. They were humping, her breasts were bouncing wildly, and she was having one orgasm after another all over him. Soon they were doing it in a pool of cum. He looked down at himself and his penis was fourteen inches long. He looked over at a mirror and saw the face of Roberto Yudin.

A shrill alarm was going off next to his head, and Theodore woke up. He groped in the darkness and finally found a button to stop the noise. He rubbed his eyes, and then felt the wet coolness between his sheets where his still erect penis was still dribbling white. Reluctantly he got out of the bed, and already dressed for the shower he took a quick one, a quick shave, a brush of the teeth, and a clean suit he went back to the house.

Theodore was in luck as he got close to the house a car pulled into the driveway. A woman got out of the car. She was tall and thin. Her breasts were little nubs on her chest more covered than held in place by the black leather top she had on. Her midriff was showing smooth skin with a navel ring. Her shorts were so short they would have been illegal in most Midwest states. Her hair was a dull brown cut short in a pageboy cut. Theodore pulled his car to the spot on the street just before the house. The woman stopped fishing in her purse, which was smaller than most jeans pockets, and turned to him.

Theodore got out of the car and slowly not wanting to scare her he slowly pulled his badge from his pocket. “Excuse me,” he said, “my name is Special Agent Theodore Garvin with the Federal Bureau of Investigations. I apologize for the late hour, but I would like to talk to you about the man who lived here before you.”

She brought out a can of spray something and said, “Stop where you are.” She walked slowly to him with the can of spray from her purse pointed at his face. She picked up the FBI ID and looked it over in the harsh streetlamp. “Washington?” She said in a little surprise. She lowered the can of spray and a smile crept across her face. “Sorry about that,” She said handing back the ID. “Every once in a while someone will follow Tessa or me back to our home and we have to fight their advances off. I’m Linda by the way,” She put out her hand for a handshake and Theodore took it. “Mind if we talk inside my feet are killing me. Damn the man who invented heels.” She was only wearing three inch heels, but after being on her feet from four in the afternoon to four in the morning they did a number on her lower body.

She opened the door and it was like a reversal of Margo’s home. The furniture was newer, but the computer and TV were older than Margo’s. “You want something to drink? I’ve been saying that all night long,” Linda said kicking off her shoes and walking back into the kitchen.

“If you have any coffee that would be great,” Theodore said feeling his stomach growl. He hadn’t had a chance to eat since the flight to LA, and he was exhausted from jetlag and his four hour nap.

Something beeped in the kitchen and Linda came back with a beer and a steaming cup. “Microwaveable cappuccino was all we had, sorry, but it’ll keep you awake,” Linda said putting the beer and cappuccino down on the center table. “So you wanted to talk about that guy Roberto?”

“Yes I understand that you might not have known him, but he apparently left his stuff here,” Theodore said looking around.

“Um, were just using it until the next of kin asks for it,” Linda said as if she were accused of something.

“Well I’m not sure the next of kin would want any of this back, and for that matter I don’t know if there is a next of kin. That’s something I’m looking into. What kind of stuff did Roberto leave behind?”

“Well there was the usual TV, and electronics. He didn’t have a computer which struck Tessa and me as very odd. Oh, yeah he left a great deal of books too! They were all these medial books and stuff.” She stood up, “Come with me.” Theodore followed the woman down to the basement where stacked up next to the stairs was a mound of boxes of books. She grabbed one off the top, and put it back and then picked up another. “Here’s something we found,” Linda said holding out a piece of computer paper.

Theodore looked at it, and had to do a double take. It was a list of classes for UCLA pre-med program. Some of the classes were very basic, and some were very advanced. The name at the top of the sheet was Roberto Nieto. “Would you mind if I kept this?” Theodore asked.

“Go ahead, keep anything you find in that mountain,” Linda said indicating the books.

“You didn’t happen to come across a rolodex or an address book did you?” Theodore asked.

Linda tapped her chin for a moment. “I think Tessa did, somewhere, oh that’s right she was using the beer boxes,” Linda slid out a beer box for a light beer and opened it up. “It was a black leather thing. I remember now. I think this is it, nope, or this, no not that one either. Maybe it wasn’t this, AH HA here it is!” Linda stood up with a small well used leather book. “Is this what you were looking for?”

Theodore opened the book and listed by last names he found in the ‘S’ section Shoemaker, Athena. It was Athena’s name, address, phone number, cellular phone number, a date that matched when she said she was modified, and then a list of French words. Theodore quickly translated in his head what the words meant and realized the one was the trigger phrase for Athena to orgasm. Theodore quickly flipped to the ‘M’ second and found Kristine Morgan. Under the name were the trigger phrases for her with a line through them, and the words written in the margin, ‘sold to K. Scono Pittsburgh, PA.’ There was even a date and money amount faintly written that a stronger light would be needed.

Theodore’s heart filled his throat. If K. Scono is in fact Kolton Scono he was one of the biggest crime boss family members in the whole country. He was, if not the head, than likely the neck of a crime family that stretched all over the world. They did everything. They did mostly money laundering, and not just in the US. They shipped illegal goods to and from the US, as well as getting a few things past customs. The secret service was even looking into the family for possible money forgery, and not just US currency.

“Mind if I keep this one too? Sorry but I have to ask the owner’s permission before taking anything from the domicile,” Theodore said apologizing for the apology.

“Go ahead and take it. Is there anything else you need?” Linda asked.

From the first floor of the house the front door was opened. Linda and Theodore looked up at the sound. “That would be Tessa,” Linda said.

From the first floor Tessa called out, “Lover you around? I’ve had a really shitty night and need to burn of some sexual energy.” Linda looked at Theodore in the basement’s gloom and she blushed intensely. Linda went running up the stairs barefoot to meet Tessa. “There you are,” Tessa said as Theodore walked up the stairs, “give me a kiss.”

Theodore was just reaching the first floor to hear Linda said, “We have company.”

For a moment Theodore thought that Tessa could have been modified by Roberto, but then he took a closer look at her. She had blond hair, but it was from a bottle. Tessa’s eyes were a dull brown color. Her chest was large, but clearly were silicon. There wasn’t anything resembling muscles on her body, but it was thin. She was shorter than Linda, but not by much. She was clearly the product of LA. “Special agent Theodore Garvin with the Federal Bureau of Investigation,” Theodore said holding out his hand to Tessa.

“Charmed,” Tessa said sounding angry a man was destroying her moment with her lover. “What can we do for you?”

“I’m just trying to find out who killed the previous tenant Roberto Yudin,” Theodore said, “and I’m also trying to track down Roberto’s next of kin.”

Tessa’s eyes lit up at that. “Say if you’re looking for his next of kin would you give this to them,” She went prancing off to one of the rooms in back. Her breasts were bouncing and swinging under shirt betraying the hidden fact she wasn’t wearing a bra.

Linda and Theodore followed Tessa into the back room which was like a different world. The room was sparkling white with white walls, white metal cabinets, white tables, and a medical bench covered in a white paper sheet. This was the type of examination room found in most doctors’ offices. Tessa was standing on a footstool to get to the top of one of the cabinets.

“Remember that one woman,” Tessa said reaching around on top of the cabinet, “she came by right after we moved in. She gave us a letter for us to give to Roberto’s family.” Tessa must have found what she was looking for and she stepped down. In her hand was a dust covered envelope with the name Yudin written on it. “If you find Roberto’s family you can give them this,” Tessa said handing the envelope to Theodore.

Theodore not wanting to wait put the envelope on the table and ripped it open. Careful to touch only the edges of the letter he quickly read what the hand written words displayed. A small smile touched his lips as he read the few lines and saw that it was signed. “Ladies, on behalf of the FBI, I would like to thank you for your help. Now would you mind if I took this with me?”

Theodore couldn’t sleep. He lay in the bed tossing and turning not able to think about anything but Athena. He had just met her, and she was consuming his mind. With the black book in his hand he was sure that Athena had nothing to do with Kristine’s death. That worry lifted from his mind he couldn’t help himself from thinking about her.

“Hello,” Athena’s soft voice said over the phone.

“Tell me something about you,” Theodore said over the phone. “Tell me something, anything. I just need to hear you speak.”

“Theodore, I love you,” Athena said in a husky voice. “I can’t explain it, and don’t want to, but I love you. You’re tender and sensitive, but you’re strong and sturdy.”

“You’re soft and smart with sharp eyes in more ways then one, in a million ways,” Theodore said into the phone and tears in his eyes. “What’s your favorite food?”

“Lasagna, what’s yours?”

“Cheeseburger with all the fixings,” Theodore said, “What’s your favorite color?”

“I like red, what’s your favorite color?”

“Blue, a sky blue,” Theodore said. “Athena I didn’t say this before, but I love you. It’s like out of a Shakespeare play, but I love you.”

“We’re a regular Romeo and Juliet aren’t we?”

“No, don’t say that those two crazy kids killed themselves at the end,” Theodore said and they both laughed a good natured laugh. “Of course that involved their parents. What were your parents like?”

“Smothering,” Athena said so far away. “My father and mother would always need to know who I was going out with, and if they didn’t know the family I couldn’t go until they met the parents. I never had any of my own money, I’d have to go begging for money for anything, and then they would always demand to know what I was spending it on. If they didn’t approve of what I wanted to spend the money on they wouldn’t let me have it. Then in college they said they would pay for half, and I would have to come up with the other half. I guess that’s what got me into the pizza delivery business, and you know the rest. Tell me about your parents.”

Theodore sighed and said, “My mother hand five husbands before I was eighteen.”

“Husbands, as is white dress and ceremony?” Athena asked.

“You got it. You know that old saying about King Henry having six wives. Well instead of having divorced, beheaded, died, divorced, beheaded, survived with my mother it’s divorced, died, suicide, died, divorced,” Theodore said softly.

“You had three father’s die in a row?” Athena said with a touch of sadness.

“Yeah, and the police looked into the deaths, but there wasn’t anything about them. Still that’s what got me interested in law enforcement, and then ultimately the FBI,” Theodore said and paused. “I’m sorry Athena, but I feel I should tell you, I believe the man who changed you is dead.”

“I was right,” Athena said not sounding like a victory.

“His name was Roberto Yudin, if that helps,” Theodore said softly.

“It was nice to hear what his name was,” Athena said softly.

Theodore closed his eyes with the mix of emotions in his mind and heart, “I’d really like to be kissing you right now.”

“I want you kissing me,” Athena said huskily. “I want your lips all over me. I want your hands touching me and holding me close.”

“I want your warmth on me,” Theodore said almost panting, “I want your skin touching mine. Oh God Athena I love you. I’ve never felt this way about anyone ever before. I love you.”

“I love you. I love you. I love you Theodore Garvin,” Athena said with emotion that made Theodore almost cry. “Is there anything I can do for you?”

“Don’t ask that,” Theodore said, “If you ask that I’ll say come to me, and make me whole, but I don’t know where I’m going to be. I want the next plane ride to Pittsburgh, but I have to be in LA for a little longer. I will come back to you. I’ll be with you as soon as possible.”

“Promise me that you’ll be with me soon,” Athena begged.

“I’ll be with you soon,” Theodore said with a lump in his throat.

“Make me cum. Say those three little words to me so I can imagine you’re deep inside me,” Athena pleaded.

“Of course,” Theodore said, “Tu faut venez.”

The scream of pleasure over the phone and the panting made Theodore’s erect member shoot out too all over the bed spread. “I love you,” Athena was screaming over the phone as her orgasm worked her over.

“I love you,” Theodore said massaging his rod as the white dribbled everywhere.

The morning was cold and Theodore sipped his hot coffee at the breakfast table at the waffle house. He was looking through the little black book and taking notes while his breakfast was being prepared. In the back of his mind he kept thinking about Athena, but in the front of his mind he knew the sooner he finished the case the sooner he could be with her. He wondered what kind of jobs there were in Pittsburgh for a former FBI man.

The names in the black book were out of order. They may have been in the right section, first letter of the last name, but after that it was like they were put in as they came. This helped him out figuring out who came first in Roberto’s life. A pattern began to form almost instantly. Some of the women who were first modified by Roberto were at the top of the list, and most were in Canada. A larger proportion of them were in a city called Maniwaki in Québec.

Just then Theodore’s food was up, and he got a second cup of coffee. He pulled out the letter that was left for Roberto’s next of kin. If the date on it was correct it was written the day that Roberto was killed, and if that was true then the letter was written before the news reached the newspapers. Theodore didn’t have to think hard, the name and address was written right on the letter. The letter itself was an apology to the Yudin family for their loss of a “great and wonderful man” as Roberto. Apparently the woman who left the letter was in love with Roberto, and someone Theodore wanted to meet.

Cecilia Romero was in the little black book, but the address there did not match the address in the letter. The letter said that she was now in a reasonable apartment that at least was clean and had working air conditioners. The halls were dry wall painted tan with all weather carpets that looked recently cleaned. The door to apartment 8 looked like the other six apartments on the floor.

Theodore was about to knock on the door when he heard sounds from the other side. “No stop,” a woman’s voice said in a laughing good natured way. “No biting, no biting, ha stop that.” Theodore knocked. A few seconds later the door opened a crack just enough to show a chain was in place. “May I help you?” The woman asked with a cat under her arm.

“Are you Cecilia Romero?” Theodore asked and the woman nodded her head yes. “I’m special agent Theodore Garvin with the Federal Bureau of Investigations. May I have a word with you?”

“Concerning what?” She asked letting the cat fall to the floor and run off.

“Roberto Yudin,” Theodore said and instantly the door was shut in his face. Theodore thought about what to do, and then after a moment’s pause the chain was removed from the door and it was opened.

“Please come in special agent Garvin,” Cecilia said. Clearly she was Mexican in origin even if the last name wasn’t a clue. She had black hair that was darker than a bottomless pit. Her breasts stuck out like mountains on a flat plane. Her skin was dark like it was tea stained. Her black eyes were sharp and had a cat like appearances. She was barely five feet five inches, but she carried herself like she was much taller. Her tee shirt was pulled tight over her enormous breasts, and her blue jean cut off shorts were so tight they didn’t even wrinkle as she moved.

Theodore walked into the bright apartment and looked around to see things were clean and white. She obviously hadn’t had many personal items, but what did decorate the apartment was tasteful and everything seemed to match. Theodore walked over to a bone white overstuffed chair and sat down with his briefcase next to him. Cecilia sat down on the couch crossing her legs. “Miss Romero did you leave this letter at the former residence of Roberto Yudin,” Theodore said pulling out the clear plastic evidence envelope with her letter inside.

Cecilia lowered her head and sobbed, “Yes I left that at Roberto’s house.”

“If the date on this is correct, you knew that Roberto was dead before the newspapers did,” Theodore said watching the woman’s reaction. “In his book he modified you, but as payment he put down ‘dinner and a movie’ for you. Did you go on a date?”

Cecilia looked up with tears in her eyes. “Tell me were you ever with a person you didn’t love, but were just with them because it seemed you were supposed to?” Cecilia asked.

“No, but my ex-girlfriend seemed to thing she was,” Theodore said trying to focus on the woman and not think about Sara.

“Well I was,” Cecilia said quietly. Out of nowhere a brown mixed cat of dubious heritage jumped up onto Cecilia’s lap. She started to stroke the cat and that seemed to calm her down. Cecilia breathed deep and said, “Special agent Garvin, do you know what Roberto could do?”

“I know everything, but who killed him, who his family was, and how he obtained his abilities,” Theodore said truthfully.

“Good,” Cecilia said relaxing a little, “It’s very hard to explain to people how Roberto could turn me into this from what I was. God, what I was is impossible for me to even think about. You see my brother was the leader of a street gang, so like any good and loyal sister I was the girlfriend of his second in command. That prick loved me so much that he even took me to a shootout. Guess who got hit?” Cecilia raised her hand like she was in school.

“You were shot?” Theodore asked a little surprised.

“Shot, hell I was almost killed. If it wasn’t for someone, I’m not sure who, saying that I could get help at Roberto’s and away I was taken,” Cecilia had a far away look in her dark eyes. “I woke up on Roberto’s medical table, naked, and he was hovering over me very concerned. I was okay, just a little tired, but he told my brother and that prick, from now on I’ll call him Jay, to go home. I’m not sure why Roberto did that, but it was the best think that ever happened to me.”

“I know that Roberto healed people who were very sick for free, what was special about you?” Theodore asked trying to figure out the answer before she said it.

“I have no idea,” Cecilia said sounding very serious. “We didn’t speak as he fed me, and got cloths for me, and sat me down to talk. I’m not sure why, but it seemed like I was his favorite student. We talked, about almost nothing, but in that one night I felt something that I didn’t thing was possible, I felt love for him. I mean he wasn’t much older than I was, but I felt the start of what was undying love for him.”

“When did he change you?” Theodore asked.

“Our fifth date,” Cecilia said pondering the question. “You see at the time I was at the community college studying communications. Well our dates were really pushing my time, so since I knew that Roberto did help people out with bodies and minds I asked for a little help. When Roberto helped me out with my memory, I asked him to help me out with a few of the more cosmetic items, and then he threw in a few extras. The muscles were his idea, he liked muscles on his women, you know.”

“I know,” Theodore said.

“That was also when Jay found out that I was with another man,” Cecilia said sourly.

“You were having sex with Roberto?” Theodore asked.

“That was our third date,” Cecilia said in a shocked expression. “No Jay thought that I was seeing Roberto just because he had a huge penis. Well he did have a huge penis, but that wasn’t the reason why I was in love with him. I was in love with Roberto, because he was Roberto. Jay couldn’t understand that, and Jay couldn’t stand knowing that he was replaced.” Cecilia lowered her head and started to sob as she remembered her lost love. “I was at the college finishing up a news project when it happened, when Jay killed Roberto.”

“Jay told you that he killed Roberto?” Theodore asked feeling sorry for the woman.

Cecilia stood up and her cat jumped off her lap to follow her to the closet. “Jay did more than just tell me he killed Roberto,” Cecilia said reaching up into the closet’s darkness for something. “When I came home my brother and Jay were waiting for me, with this.” From the closet’s depths she pulled out a large jar that at one time might have held pickles, but held something else now. It was dark and shriveled but it still kept the shape of what it used to be.

“Is that Roberto’s penis?” Theodore asked in shock.

“And his balls,” Cecilia said putting the jar down on the low table, it really was about fourteen inches long. “This was given to me the night that they killed Roberto, and that same night I did the only thing I could think of. I wrote that letter to his family.”

“But there wasn’t anyone home was there,” Theodore said knowing it.

“No, and I waited until there was someone there, those two girls, I left it with them,” Cecilia said with her head dipped low. The cat came from around the couch and looked up at Theodore before bounding into his lap to be petted. “He likes you,” Cecilia said looking at her pet. “Would you believe I named him Roberto?”

“I could believe it,” Theodore said stroking the cat. “So where’s this Jay person now?”

Cecilia’s eyes become hard and cold. “One of the down sides of being in a street gang is they all seem to be addicted to drugs. Sometimes those drugs are less pure and they don’t get a good high, sometimes the drugs are too pure and they die. Do you get my meaning special agent Garvin?”

“Jay is no longer standing so to speak?”

“Or breathing,” Cecilia said with a cold smile.

“So what became of your brother, assuming he had a hand in it?” Theodore asked not trying to think if what he asked was a pun or not.

“He found himself in court and then behind bars,” Cecilia said sadly. “He’ll get to see his fiftieth birthday a free man, assuming he behaves himself.”

“And yourself, how are you doing?” Theodore asked.

“I’m doing amazingly good,” Cecilia said, “if you consider where I came from, who my family was, and how I grew up. I went to college, and I now work at a local radio station doing the news. I’m up for a promotion to the TV news at the end of the year, and I have a feeling I’ll get it. Meeting Roberto was the best thing that ever happened to me. He changed my life around, and I will forever be grateful, and I will always love him.” Cecilia was crying now. Roberto, the cat, jumped to his master’s rescue and she cried into his fur.

“I’m sorry I disturbed you Miss Romero,” Theodore said getting ready to leave.

“Are you going to take that?” Cecilia asked indicating the jar and what was inside.

“Is that formaldehyde?” Theodore asked standing up.

“Yeah, I got it from the biology department when I was in college,” Cecilia said.

“No, I won’t bother, since formaldehyde destroys DNA, you can keep it,” Theodore said.

“Thank you,” Cecilia said, “it’s the only thing I have to remember him by. That’s really disturbing isn’t it?”

“Well you’ve never had a suspension bridge disappear on you,” Theodore said walking to the door. “Thank you very much Miss Romero.”

“Thank you for taking that letter to Roberto’s family,” Cecilia said letting her guest out.

“Transportation division of the federal bureau of investigations this is Mary Fabian, how may I help you?” The woman on the other end of Theodore’s phone said in brisk no nonsense voice.

“This is special agent Theodore Garvin I need transportation from Los Angeles, California to Maniwaki, Québec,” Theodore said realizing how much of a trip that would be, and then quickly giving his ID number as he packed his few personals in his bag.

“Do you have permission to go to Canada from the CIA?” Mary asked in her polite but hard a rock voice.

“No,” Theodore said reluctantly.

“I suggest that you get permission from the CIA before you go across the border. When you get permission then I will be able to help you with transportation,” Mary said, but then in what could have been an act of kindness asked, “Would you like me to connect you?”

“Yes please,” Theodore said like a little child asking his teacher for an A instead of an A—.

There were a few click of the phone and then Theodore heard a kinder female voice say, “CIA dispatch how may I help you?”

“This is special agent Theodore Garvin with the FBI. I need to talk to someone about going up to Canada,” Theodore said then gave his ID number, feeling the runaround getting him down. Maybe fieldwork wasn’t the best employment move in the world.

“Let me check,” the woman said in a genuinely kind voice. There were the sounds of clicking computer keys then, “Oh here we go let me connect you.”

“Thanks,” Theodore said and heard a buzz then silence. For a moment Theodore thought he was disconnected.

“Sanders,” a gruff male voice answered. In the background it sounded like a baseball game going on. Well it was Sunday after all, and not everyone has to work as hard on a Sunday.

“Sir, this is special agent Theodore Garvin with the FBI. I need permission to go to Maniwaki, Québec, Canada,” Theodore said.

“Why?” Sanders’s gruff voice asked without humor or love.

“Well sir I’m currently working on a case where the suspect’s past leads me back to Canada,” Theodore said trying hard to think of a way to ask for such a long trip.

“And where is the suspect now?” Sanders asked.

Theodore paused, “Well sir he’s dead.”

“Then what is the point of going to Canada?”

“Well sir the point is the suspect had items of a sensitive nature that the background could only have come from Maniwaki in Québec, and that is the reason why I have to go Canada,” Theodore said feeling good about himself.

“And what does this have to do with organized crime?” Sanders asked in his gruff voice.

The good feeling Theodore had fled quickly. “I’m not sure, but I have a feeling it has something to do with Kolton Scono,” Theodore lied a little.

“Well in that case by all means you have my permission to go to Maniwaki, Québec, Canada,” Sanders said and turning off his phone.

Theodore suddenly felt very dirty as he dialed a familiar number. “Transportation division of the federal bureau of investigations this is Mary Fabian, how may I help you?” Darn he got the same woman.

“Hi Mary this is Theodore Garvin again, I have permission to go to Maniwaki, Québec, Canada,” Theodore said with a grin.

“Please state your Federal Bureau of Investigation identification number,” Mary asked getting the upper hand again.

Theodore got some sleep on the flight from LA to Chicago, and had to run for his connecting flight to Toronto. From Toronto he was able to just catch his flight to Ottawa, and then a small flight with his knees to his chest all the way to Cranson Lake just north of Maniwaki. Theodore made it to the sneeze through city of Maniwaki in the middle of the afternoon, and was glad he took French classes in college instead of Russian like everyone else.

Maniwaki had the snow from the winter piled high on the side of the roads, and the streets had a thick layer of compressed snow turned to ice. The large river to the east of the city was still covered with enough snow and ice from winter that there were fresh tracks crossing the river. The only building taller than two stories tall was the hospital to the north. The life’s blood of the city was rout 105 that went straight through the city.

Theodore’s first stop was to the local mom and pop restaurant for food and information. After he got a large sandwich with way too much sliced turkey in between toasted bread with way too much butter on it. He had one large bite before he asked a question of the middle aged waitress “Is there a family around by the name of Yudin?”

The woman looked embarrassed for a moment then said, “Go up around the hospital to the first left you can make, and look until you see a house made entirely of wood on your right, that’s the Yudin household.”

Theodore quickly finished his sandwich and got in his rental car to find the house. He had to go around the hospital twice to find the street in question. Then in the descending darkness he was just able to make out the two-story house made completely of wood the color of charcoal. With a heavy heart and a tired back he walked up the concrete steps and knocked on the wooden door.

“One moment,” A woman on the other side of the door said in French. When the door was opened it finally made sense. The woman was Cuban. She was maybe forty to fifty years old with dark black hair and a plump figure. “Yes may I help you?” She asked Theodore.

“Is this the Yudin household?” Theodore asked.

“Yes it is. What’s this about?” She asked.

“I’m here concerning Roberto Yudin,” Theodore said and watched shock fill the woman’s face.

She turned and ran into the house calling out a man’s name, “Yerik!”

Theodore just stood there in the doorway as the woman called out. Soon a man appeared at the far end of the house. He was mostly bald with a few strands of white still clinging to his scalp, where liver spots filled in the rest. His skin was pale and wrinkled and gave him a puffed up look. His nose seemed too large for his face, but exactly like Roberto’s. His eyes were small, but shined with the look that made his fifty-year-old body seem less important than his forever-young mind. He looked at Theodore, and sized him up. “You have news of my son?” The man asked. Theodore nodded his head not sure what to say. “Then come in, and we will talk.”

The room was large with a full pool table in the middle. “My wife Amaya is not up to talking about Roberto, but I will. My name is Yerik Yudin, but you must already know that,” Yerik said in French to the seated Theodore.

“To be honest sir I didn’t know your first name until just now,” Theodore said in French.

“You don’t work for the CIA?” Yerik asked in a little shocked amazement.

“No I work for the FBI. My name is special agent Theodore Garvin,” Theodore said trying hard to speak in French and get it right.

Yerik looked Theodore over again. “If you would prefer to speak in English I can do that?” Yerik offered in his heavily accented English.

“I would much prefer English,” Theodore said.

“Well you do speak French well, but you speak it like an American,” Yerik said picking up a pool cue. “So what has happened to Roberto?”

Theodore hesitated, if only because the old man had a large stick in his hands. “I’m sorry to say this sir, but Roberto Yudin is dead,” Theodore said as softly as possible.

The old man’s legs seemed to fall out from under him as he landed in a well used overstuffed chair. The pool cue bridging the arms and he just looked off into the distance. “I feared this day,” Yerik said in a muffled voice. “I knew my boy was dead, but I didn’t want to believe it, not until someone told me. How did he die?”

Theodore thought for a moment then said, “He fell in love with a woman, who he healed, and her former boyfriend killed Roberto for it.”

Yerik snorted. “Healed you say, with his powers I suppose. My son couldn’t heal a hangnail. He didn’t have the training. There as been an increase in the women and men in this area who Roberto used his powers on. They’re having kidney and liver problems. Most of the women can never have children now. That was Roberto’s doing, he didn’t have the medical training for what he wanted to do.”

“Well sir, I believe he was trying to obtain the training,” Theodore said. “I found that Roberto was assisting and learning at Carnegie Mellon University at the hospital in return for training. Then he moved out to Los Angeles and went into the pre-medical program at UCLA.” Theodore opened his briefcase and retrieved the student class schedule in its evidence bag. He handed it to Roberto’s father.

Yerik looked at it, and then looked at it closer so the page was only a hand span from his eyes. “That boy was finally taking his old man’s advice was he,” Yerik said more to himself than to Theodore. “So he was killed out in LA was he?”

“Yes sir,” Theodore said taking back the evidence. “He was a student by day, and by night he helped people. He charged for cosmetic changes, but didn’t charge for medical healing.”

Yerik snorted again before saying, “his great philosophy of capitalism and communism combined. I never thought it would work.” Yerik stood up and started putting billiard balls on the pool table. “Tell me Garvin do you have children?”

“No I don’t,” Theodore said.

“Well let me tell you something, when you do have children treasure each and every moment you have with them. They change so quickly you won’t know what happened. One moment they are a little wiggling baby in your hands peeing all over you and next they are yelling in your face claiming they are smarter than you are.”

Yerik stopped racking balls and said, “I’m sorry this may seem crass to you, but I find playing pool always calms me down. You probably want to know about how Roberto got his powers?”

“Very much so,” Theodore said from the chair considering if getting out his notepad would look bad.

“Well that’s a story that takes me all the way back to when I was in Russia, but back then it was still the Soviet Union,” Yerik said chalking up his cue. “You see I was a research scientist at the time, a doctor. We were working on the idea that the human mind could do so many things to the person’s own body it was worth looking into. It was such an unusual project that we really didn’t have a name for what we were doing. A loose translation would be Dream Speak. We’d put people into deep hypnosis or just sleep with drugs and with sounds we’d bombard their minds with what we wanted them to do. We made people tanner than a Cuban national, or we even had great success with increased muscles mass without exercise.

“To be honest when I left the Soviet Union it wasn’t even planned. Amaya came up for a medical conference and to see me. When the conference was over we had a chance to leave our respective homes and live free, so we took the chance. We knew we couldn’t live in the United States; we would have been treated as spies, so we moved here to Québec since us both knew French, but Amaya didn’t know English. I got a job as a pharmacist at the hospital, and we’d lived here ever since.” Yerik broke the balls and they went scattering all over the table.

“I married Amaya soon after coming to Maniwaki,” Yerik said sending individual balls into different pockets as he walked around the table. “About a year after that we found out that Amaya was pregnant. Oh we were so happy. I was able to get a call through to my family and tell them the good news. Amaya was able to get a message to Cuba telling her parents that they were going to have a grandchild. Then Amaya had a miscarriage.” Yerik looked up into Theodore’s eyes. Yerik looked on the edge of crying. “You have no idea how devastated we were. It would have been a girl. The nursery was like a death chamber.”

“We tried again, and this time for sure we were going to have a child,” Yerik said sending another ball into another pocket. “We took every precaution we could think of, and things were looking bright. Then during labor we knew something was wrong. It was awful, but the boy turned out to be stillborn. Never have I felt like death was making a mockery of me more than then. Seeing a baby boy, but still and lifeless it was like the smell of ambrosia without the taste. Amaya was close to a nervous breakdown, and I guess so was I.”

Yerik sent the last ball into a side pocket and stood there leaning on the pool table looking down at Theodore. “It was some time later we found out that Amaya was pregnant again,” Yerik said in a sharp raspy voice. “We weren’t sure what to do, but we were desperate, desperate enough to try Dream Speak on Amaya. It would have been the next step back in the Soviet Union, to test out Dream Speak on a pregnant woman to see if she could affect her unborn child. That’s just what I did to her, but only with hypnosis and regular sleep, no drugs. I worked with her for hours every single day, without rest. We started in the second month, when we first found out, and up until the very day Roberto was born. We even used hypnosis in delivery so Amaya would be awake, but feel no pain, and would be able to help us with the delivery. That day when my first born, a son, was given to me I cried like I was a little baby myself.

“I should have realized right off there was something different about Roberto, he was shall we say well endowed, more than he should have been. A few years later Amaya found out she was pregnant again, and again we did Dream Speak. We had a healthy happy baby girl, Diana. The two were your typical brother and sister, and Roberto would fight for his little sister to the death.” Yerik started to pull the billiard balls out of the pockets again.

“It wasn’t until Roberto was fourteen and Diana was ten that we knew that Roberto was different,” Yerik said not looking at Theodore as he wracked the balls. “We insisted that they have a babysitter. When we came back we were in for a shock. Diana came running up to us very happy because she said Roberto had turned the babysitter into a horse. The sad thing was, he had, or as close to a horse as possible. Diana was even ridding the poor woman around. The babysitter’s face was elongated like a horse, her arms and legs were the shape of a horse, and she was even acting like a horse. Roberto didn’t understand why Amaya and I were so angry with him. He never did get her feet back exactly the way they were.

“We sat Roberto down and had a long talk with him about how he did what he did, and he told us about his powers. There were fights, and disagreements about how he should use his powers. He wanted to go to the hospital and cure people, but he didn’t know enough. I guess that’s why he started to read medical books at an early age. Even with lofty goals a teenager with body and mind control powers is scary. You should have seen his school, the women there were clearly augmented, and the men. Let’s just say that with Roberto at the school none of the sports clubs ever lost a championship.” Yerik broke the balls and watched them scatter and roll to a stop.

“What happened?” Theodore asked wanting to find out the rest of the story.

“He graduated,” Yerik said as if that was the rest of the story. “Roberto graduated and he told me that he was going to become a doctor. I said I’d help with his schooling, and Roberto swore that he didn’t need schooling. Roberto thought that he could become a doctor without going to medical school. We had a big argument, the biggest ever. The next day Roberto packed his things and left while I was at work. He was after all my son, so I followed him to Toledo, Ohio, and that’s when I lost him, and never heard from him again. That was more than three years ago.” Tears were dripping off Yerik’s nose staining the felt of the pool table.

“I’m sorry for your loss Mr. Yudin,” Theodore said with kindness.

“I don’t know how I’m going to break this to Diana,” Yerik said completely missing a shot. “She loved her brother. She’s even going into medical school just so she could fulfill Roberto’s dream. Tell me was he happy when he was out in LA?”

“I believe so,” Theodore said. “He was in love with a woman who he didn’t change until she wanted it. She loved him, and I think it was real love. She even named her cat Roberto. She also wanted you to have this.” Theodore pulled out the paper from Cecilia Romero still in its clear plastic evidence bag.

Yerik took the letter and red it slowly. “She did love him didn’t she? This is something only someone genuinely in love would write,” Yerik sounded so sad. “No one should outlive their own child.”

“I don’t know how to put this, but when Roberto went to LA he changed his last name to Nieto, so if you want to claim his body you’ll have to contact the police in LA and say you’re looking for Roberto Nieto,” Theodore said.

“Nieto,” Yerik said with a snort, “that was the name of our dog.” Yerik started to laugh a little, “I bet he thought that was a great name since he was the one to name the dog that Kolton gave us.”

The name made Theodore’s eyes shoot up. “Kolton? Would that be Kolton Scono?”

Yerik looked over at Theodore with curious eyes. “Yes you’re familiar with Kolton?”

“Well he’s a crime boss in the states,” Theodore said not sure to lie or not.

“Yes and?” Yerik asked as if there was more to it.

“Well he’s performing illegal acts, and we at the FBI would like to have it stopped,” Theodore said.

“What you consider illegal I consider beneficial,” Yerik said as a matter of fact. “If it was not for Kolton’s shipping I would not be in this country with a beautiful wife and children, sorry child, of my own. If it was not for Kolton Scono I would not have a life.”

Theodore bit his tongue and thought before he spoke. “Sir, your son Roberto had the ability to control people’s minds and bodies. I believe that Roberto sold a someone he modified to Kolton Scono in Pittsburgh, and that person ended up dead,” Theodore said not wanting to give everything away, but just enough to make Yerik know he was serious.

Yerik thought for a moment pondered the situation. He put his pool cue down on the table and looked Theodore directly in the eyes. “That was the night Kolton’s wife almost died wasn’t it?” Was it, Theodore wondered? “Kolton told me once that the problems with his wife were resolved and he had me to thank for it. I didn’t understand at the time, but now I do. He also said that he had to be careful with what he told his wife. I thought he meant his mistress, now you come telling me this.” Yerik thought for a long time just standing there with his hand to his chin. “What do you need?”

“A DNA sample,” Theodore said without thinking. His subconscious did what his conscious mind hadn’t thought of. There was unknown DNA found with Kristine Morgan, if that DNA matched Kolton Scono he would have to answer a few questions.

Yerik thought for a long time. “I do not know why but Kolton likes Maniwaki, and he uses our hospital a great deal. We removed a growth on the back of his neck about a year ago. I believe we still have the tissue. If the hospital still has the tissue I will send it to the FBI care of you special agent Theodore Garvin.”

“Thank you very much Mr. Yudin,” Theodore said and was cut off.

“Do not thank me Mr. Garvin. I am only doing this for you because you told me where my son is. Beyond sending you a possible tissue sample I will not in any way help you arrest a man I admire and love like a brother. Still murder is the worst sin of all, and if Kolton did kill someone he should pay for it,” Yerik was breathing and talking through his nose as he spoke.

“Thank you none the less,” Theodore said feeling that the interview was over, and regretted not getting to ask about if Diana had the same abilities as her brother.

“I would ask you to please leave my home Mr. Garvin and never come back,” Yerik said showing the agent out.

Out in the early night air Theodore felt more relaxed than he had all weekend. The job was done, and potentially a crime boss was going down as a result of his work. At that moment Theodore’s mind shifted to something far more pleasant, Athena. He pulled out his phone and dialed.

“FBI transport, Bob speaking,” A jovial male voice on the other end asked.

“Hi Bob this is special agent Theodore Garvin in Maniwaki, Québec, Canada,” Theodore said.

“You’re kidding,” Bob said and the sound of a mouse clicking came to Theodore’s ear.

“Nope I’m in Canada, and I would like to come back to get back to Washington DC,” Theodore said feeling very tired.

“Right let me see what I’ve got on you, and what I’ve got going where,” Bob said and more clicking could be heard.

“I don’t suppose you have something with a long layover in say Pittsburgh?” Theodore asked thinking of Athena’s curves.

“Why?” Bob asked as the clicking momentarily stopped.

Theodore thought about the truth, and if it would be believable. “Because there’s a blond bombshell of a porn actress there who’s hot for me, and would love to get her in the sack as soon as possible,” Theodore said realizing the truth didn’t sound all that truthful.

There was a pause then, “Seriously?”

“Seriously,” Theodore said.

“Well if time and distance isn’t a factor,” Bob said with more clicking. “I guess you could drive the seventy-five miles to Ottawa to catch a flight that leaves in one hour and then have a five hour layover in Pittsburgh before coming back to DC. Granted it will be one hell of an hour when you get here.”

“If you saw her you’d do anything just to touch her,” Theodore said thinking of his long kiss with Athena and wanting her more.

“Okay you’re booked, just drop off the car at the airport,” Bob said and as Theodore gunned the engine as Bob read off the flight numbers.

On the way to the airport in Ottawa Theodore made a phone call, and only a few hours later he was in Pittsburgh, and there was someone waiting for him. We went through the gates checking that his ticket was in his pocket, and when he looked up there she was. She had on a light blue jacket pulled tight over her ample chest. He legs were covered by loose blue jeans, but even still she was a knock out. No makeup on, and her hair was pulled back into a loose bun, but she was dead sexy to Theodore. Their eyes met and there was a moment of disbelief that they were physically looking at each other.

Theodore, acting the gentleman walked calmly up to Athena. “Hello,” Theodore said politely.

Athena smiled and politely said, “It’s good to see you again.”

“Likewise,” Theodore said and then his hormones took him over, “so I could do this.” He took her in his arms and dipping her back gave her a full kiss on the mouth. He held her there suspended over the hard floor as their lips worked on each other. Tongues slipped past teeth and over each other as they felt warmth and wetness.

“Get a room,” Someone shouted out.

Theodore stood Athena back on her feet and they both caught their breath. “I have,” Theodore checked a clock, “five and a half hours before my return flight.”

“Good I don’t care about the speed limit,” Athena said pulling on Theodore’s hand out the door and to her Honda.

The night air was cool and so was Athena’s house, but the two of them would soon fix that. Their arms and lips were all over each other even before they made it to the bedroom. She was kissing him, as his arms were wrapped around her. The passion between the two kept them so close they could not be separated.

“What’s your middle name?” Theodore asked.

“Juno,” Athena said between kisses. “What’s yours?”

“Francis,” Theodore said nibbling her neck. “Okay I know you well enough now.”

“Thank God,” Athena said as Theodore picked her up and carried her into the bedroom kissing her all the way.

With limber hands Theodore stripped off Athena’s cloths to show her slick and smooth skin. Her nimble fingers slipped his buttons from their holes and soon his curly hairs on his chest were exposed. “Traction,” Theodore said as her fingers slipped under the hairs to feel his chest.

“Attraction,” Athena said and bit one of his nipples. With one smooth motion Theodore’s belt went flying, and his pants dropped down. Theodore helped with the shoes and socks and then the unveiling. Theodore pulled down the shorts and except for the fact they snagged on his erect member, it was beautiful. His dark hairs surrounding his seven inch long penis and his walnut size balls.

“Okay not the largest,” Theodore said, and was cut off by Athena’s mouth showing size wasn’t the subject at hand. She licked and sucked with experience and Theodore felt himself building.

Athena lifted her head and smiled up at him, “How do you want to do this?”

“Your house, your choice,” Theodore said with a grin at her.

She pushed him down on the bed and her naked body went over him. With the targeting of a laser guided missile Athena’s slit engulfed Theodore’s manhood. She gasped as he filled her with his sausage and warmth. Her large breasts bounced up and down her with the motion of her body going up and down his rod.

“I’ve dreamed of this,” She cried out.

“So have I,” Theodore said.

“Then lick my nipples,” Athena demanded of Theodore.

He inhaled her right nipple into his mouth. She gasped as she felt his teeth grasp her flesh. A wet tongue licked her nipple and her eyes went wide with pleasure. She moaned as sexual energy filled her mind. His hands rolled her left breasts around making her moan even louder. He switched nipples and Athena was almost screaming with pleasure.

The pressure was about to burst in Theodore, ready to punch through the muscles he was trying desperately to hold off as long as possible. He cried out and Athena knew what was coming. She sat down all the way until she was crushing his balls as the fluid flowed into her. Athena gasp at the warmth filling her lubricating her, making her reach the peak herself. Her orgasm opened the floodgates as her body contracted and pulled Theodore as far as possible inside her. Her body shook with the rippling pleasure of an orgasm. Her enormous breasts swung around like lethal weapons. Athena’s body opened and out came the pint of fluid drenching Theodore, and spraying up to drench Athena.

She collapsed down next to Theodore breathing hard and giggling a little. She looked him in the eyes and he her, and then their lips met. It was like they hadn’t even started as they kissed and rubbed their hands over each other. Theodore held her close feeling her heart beat fast and strong. Athena felt the blood flow away from his member as it shrank from her own body.

“I think I’ve found a new sport I like,” Theodore said, “poke, squirt, and gasp.” Athena laughed and kissed him more. “Of course,” Theodore went on, “after seeing that video of yours now that I’m covered in your cum does that mean I have to obey you.”

“Yes,” Athena said feeling up his arms and body as she kissed his lips.

Theodore kissed some more and then asked, “So where did I rank?”

Athena thought for a moment. “On a scale of one to ten, ten being the best, you’re somewhere around an eight. With a little practice I’m sure you’ll get up to the double digits. So where did I rank?”

“Ten,” Theodore said quickly, “no doubt about it you are the best I’ve ever had.” Theodore’s eyes went wide and said with a touch of panic, “Oh crap I just realized I didn’t wear a condom!”

Athena held him tight, “Not to worry, I learned long ago that I can’t bet pregnant. Some times I’m sorry about that, but it makes sex much easier. I also found out that I can’t get infected by any sexually transmitted diseases or infect anyone else.”

Theodore’s eyebrows went up. “How did you find that out?”

Athena looked a little embarrassed as Theodore made small circles on the flesh of her breast. “A condom busted on this one guy when I was first starting out, and he confessed he had AIDS. I went and got tested, and am tested every six months, and I don’t have a trace of HIV in the past three years. In fact I haven’t even been sick in the past three years.”

Theodore yawned wide and long. When his face came back to normal he was looking at Athena. “No, nothing personal,” Theodore said quickly.

“I know, you need sleep,” Athena said sympathetically. She took him in her arms and he turned so his back was on her chest, “Get some sleep I’ll wake you two hours before your flight leaves.”

Theodore got comfortable next to the blond woman on his back, it wasn’t hard. Just as sleep was starting to take him Theodore asked, “Are there any jobs in Pittsburgh for someone who quit the FBI?”

“Funny,” Athena said, “I was just thinking if there were any jobs in Washington for someone like me.”

“Lobbyist,” Theodore said as darkness clouded his mind and sleep took him into darkness.

Theodore woke up to a gentle pressure that was quite pleasurable. It took him a moment to remember where he was, and what the wet spot he was laying on was about. He opened his eyes to see Athena kneeling between his spread legs gently sucking on his erect penis. Theodore took a glance at the clock, and saw that he had a little more than two hours before his flight left for DC, and then back at the blond head bobbing up and down.

Athena looked up from her work to see Theodore watching her. “Something got up before you,” she said indicating his member.

Theodore had a lump in his throat before he said, “God you’re beautiful.” He sat up drawing his member from Athena’s skillful hands.

“Do you want me to finish you off?” Athena asked and didn’t get an answer as Theodore kissed her full on the lips. They kissed until they both had to come up for air.

“I love you,” Theodore said softly.

“I love you,” Athena said holding her man close.

They didn’t want to let each other go at the airport, but the female voice was calling for passengers and Theodore had to go. They hugged, then kissed, then parted with trailing fingers, and then Theodore blew her a kiss. Theodore got a little sleep on the plane ride back to Washington DC, but his dream was filled with Athena, and a lake, and no cloths. Theodore landed in DC and found he had a whole three hours before he had to be at work, a quick shower and shave and he went to work early.

Theodore started work on his preliminary report about where the case stood at the moment. He left his door opened as he typed on his computer. Theodore copied down some things from Roberto’s little black book, the trigger phrases for Athena, in his personal notebook. He was just finishing up his preliminary report when he heard familiar footsteps coming down the hall. Theodore grabbed the file and most of the evidence and quickly met his boss at his office door as he unlocked it.

“Mr. Curry,” Theodore said to his boss who looked mad and unhappy even more so for a Monday. “I have my preliminary report done for the case you gave me over the weekend.”

Curry looked at Theodore like he was insane. “Ted, what the fuck are you talking about?” Curry asked as he unlocked his office and went inside. “I didn’t give you any fucking case to do over any fucking weekend. I wouldn’t give you a fucking case after your fucking screw up on the fucking bridge case. Now get the fuck out of my fucking office before I fucking fire you!”

Theodore left his boss’s office thinking the man was obviously sexually repressed, if his language was any indication. Theodore closed the door to his office and sat down at his desk. Theodore began to think about what was going on. If Curry didn’t give him the case, who did? Then there was the question, was the case even valid? Theodore picked up the phone. If the case was valid he was going to find out a few things.

“FBI legal,” The man’s voice on the other end of the phone said.

“Hi this is special agent Theodore Garvin. I’d like to speak to someone about Pennsylvania law, old Pennsylvania law.”

“How old?”

“Civil War old.”

Theodore was still on the phone an hour later saying, “So it is still on the books?”

“Right, completely legal,” the woman’s voice said.

Theodore looked down to see a light on his phone blinking, “Thanks, I have another call you’ve been a big help.” Theodore pressed the button to hang up the legal department, and answer the person on the other line. “Theodore Garvin,” he said.

“Um, Theodore this is Jim Curry down the hall. Could you please come by my office when it’s convenient for you?” He sounding like someone had given him a strong talking to, or had a gun to his head.

Theodore’s eyebrows went up. Ever since he started working in the organized crime division Mr. Curry never used his first name, and never called Theodore by anything other than Ted. Now Curry is asking with a ‘please’ to have ‘Theodore’ to come by his office. “Sure Mr. Curry I’ll be right there,” Theodore said and took the fifteen steps to his boss’s office and knocked on the door. He heard the greeting and went in.

“Theodore, I have something for you,” Jim Curry said holding out a slip of paper that looked like it came from his notepad. “You are to go to the Pentagon and report to office of homeland security division 919 as soon as possible. Take the evidence you obtained from the Kristine Morgan case with you. You’re dismissed.”

Theodore turned on his feet and walked out of his boss’s office closing the door behind. His jaw was slack as he was trying to think about what just happened. His boss wanted him to go to the Pentagon and the office of homeland security to boot. Why was the man acting so kind? Then Theodore had a feeling why. Theodore was being fired. With a heavy heart Theodore opened the slip of paper and found OHS 919 written on it. Theodore had a feeling that was who was taking over the case.

Almost in a trance Theodore drove to the huge building of the Pentagon that didn’t look much like a pentagon from the road. He was about to park in the visitor’s lot, but the guard had told him to go to another lot. Theodore’s stomach was in his throat, but of course if he was fired he could find a job in Pittsburgh and be with Athena, and that boosted his spirits.

With his heavy briefcase loaded down with the evidence from the case Theodore walked down the dimly lit hallway. He kept counting down the distantly spaced doors unit he found OHS 919. There was no one in the dark hallway, and the lights made it feel like they were shut off to save power at night. Theodore with his heart beating like a trip hammer knocked on the door.

“Come in,” A woman’s voice called out and Theodore turned the knob and walked in. It was like a different world, if only by the bright like, as compared with the hallway. A small sitting room complete with a secretary in one corner. The walls had aerial photos of different government buildings hanging up like they were precious paintings. There were chairs lining the walls except for the secretary’s desk and the two doors in the far corner.

“Oh Theodore come on in, have a seat,” The secretary said. She looked like a mother of teenagers. Her hair was black with a few strands of gray mixed in. Her cheekbones were high, and her chin blunt. Her eyes were magnified by the glasses resting on her nose. She had on a simple blouse and skirt that made her look so much like a mother it was frightening.

Theodore cautiously walked in and sat down on one of the chairs with its thin padding. Theodore looked around as if taking one last look at the room before he would never see it again. Then his eyes came to rest on the secretary who was also sizing him up. “I’ve never been in the Pentagon before,” Theodore said as if to explain what he was doing.

She smiled and typed something on her computer and sent it. “You should really learn to relax,” She said, “I’m Betty by the way.”

Theodore smiled, “You already know I’m Theodore Garvin so it’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance.”

Betty grined so much it was almost on the verge of laughter. “Trust me,” She said with humor in her tone, “I’m going to turn out to be one of your best friends.”

The door next to Betty’s desk opened. A dark man barely out of his teens with dark hair, dark eyes, dark skin, and wearing black clothing walked out with a folder under his arm. On his shoulder was a large hand of another man. He was old with graying blond hair, deep wrinkles on his face, and a mass of muscles that were going soft with age under his suit. “And try not to get killed, this time,” The man in the suit said to the dark man.

“No promises,” The dark man said going through the other door and closing it before Theodore could see what was on the other side.

The man in the suit looked over at Theodore. A long finger pointed at Theodore with a slightly less threatening gesture than if it was a gun. As if he were a principal he curled his finger and Theodore thought he felt his body being pulled towards the man in the suit. “Betty, hold my calls until I’m done with Mr. Garvin,” The man in the suit said.

“Sure thing,” Betty said clicking something on her computer.

Theodore realized why the man’s voice sounded familiar. He sounded like the man who gave him permission to go to Canada. Theodore swallowed as he walked into the large office. It stretched deep and the lights were only half of what they could be, it was like the hallway. There were shadowy pictures hanging on the walls and the bookshelves and table could just be made out. The back wall looked to be windows, but shades were pulled down so Theodore couldn’t see out. The man in the suit took a seat behind a work desk with a computer desk directly behind him and a computer monitor in power saver mode. Theodore couldn’t decide if he should take a seat in one of the two leather chairs, but if he was going to be fired he figured why not, and sat down with a whoosh of air escaping.

The man picked up a file and looked at it, and then at Theodore and back at the file. “Special Agent Theodore Garvin, it seems your last case was quite colorful. Tell me what did you think happened to the bridge, when you first found out it was missing?”

Theodore paused to think and then said, “I wasn’t sure what happened. The only thing I knew for sure was that the bridge was missing. When I made it to the scene I knew that the bridge wasn’t dismantled and that according to the look of the metal the bridge went down. There was no evidence of any explosives used, and there weren’t any parts of the bridge downriver. After eliminating these possibilities I went for an extreme.”

“Taking ground penetrating radar underwater is an extreme in your opinion?” The man in the suit asked.

Theodore took a breath and said, “Yes. The equipment wasn’t designed for underwater use, and had to be rigged to work underwater. When the diver tripped over the warning light on the peek of bridge was proof enough to dredge the river and find the bridge had sunk into the ground.”

“The entire bridge was sunk into bedrock? That’s not normal.”

“No,” Theodore said slowly, “that’s why it made it simple to find a local scientist who was working on such things as liquefying solid matter. The only thing that wasn’t normal was the explosion that killed the scientist and his equipment, but that’s in the hands of the ATF now.”

The man in the suit nodded his head. “And this recent case with the man who could modify people’s bodies and minds, I’ve read your preliminary report, and ignoring the extensive use of the transportation budget, I would say good work,” The man in the suit said sounding like he was almost pleased.

“How did you get my preliminary report?” Theodore asked before checking himself. In his mind he was thinking about a penis extension and working at Action Masters Production Company.

“As soon as you saved the report it was on the network, and we could get to it,” The man said. In the gloom his eyes seemed to be dark pools of night without stars. There was something in that darkness like a black dog in dark bushes at night, something was there, but there wasn’t enough light to see. “I guess giving you permission to go to Canada was a good thing.”

“Sanders,” Theodore said dead serious, “I guessed as much when I heard your voice. I didn’t think that the Office of Homeland Security could give permission for beyond border investigations.”

“General Sanders,” The man in the suit said, “and I’m sure you’ve figured out why Jim Curry didn’t know what you were talking about when he first came in.”

Theodore didn’t, not until that instant. “You were the one who gave me the case to work on. That’s why the CIA transferred me to you when I needed permission when I needed a superior’s permission. So who won the ball game?”

“My grandson’s team won,” General Sanders said with a shadowy grin.

“I guess you want the credit card back too,” Theodore said fishing out his wallet.

“In a minute,” General Sanders said loosening up a little. “You put in for a transfer to a different division of the FBI, are you still interested in a different division?” Theodore opened his mouth to answer but General Sanders was still talking. “Or were you thinking of quitting so you could be with Athena Shoemaker in Pittsburgh?”

Theodore’s mouth snapped shut and he chewed the air in his mouth. What did he want? He wanted Athena, but he also wanted to help and protect innocent people of America. Could he carry on a long distance relationship? Could he convince Athena to move to Washington DC? Would she want to move to DC? If he couldn’t, could he live with himself not doing his best to protect Athena through the FBI, even if he couldn’t be with her? He would do anything to keep her safe from harm, even give up being with her to work at the Federal Bureau of Investigations to make sure no harm would come to her. “I would rather continue to work for the FBI,” Theodore said certain of his decision even as his heart was shriveling up like a prune.

General Sanders nodded his head like that was what he was expecting. “Mr. Garvin do you think that you could convict Mr. Scono on what you have?” General Sanders asked.

Theodore felt his lips go thin against his will. “Well we’ll have to wait until the DNA sample arrives, but then I’m not sure if a murder conviction will stick,” Theodore said what he felt in his heart. “I talked to the legal department and it seems that in Pennsylvania, before the Civil War, there is a law that if a slave dies by the actions of the master then that death will be tried as a murder of a free man. It’s an old law, but it’s still on the books.” General Sanders looked at Theodore for a long time. Those black pools on his face haunted Theodore they were waiting for something. What could they be waiting for? Well the correct answer of course, but what was the correct answer.

Then it hit Theodore. He pulled open his briefcase and pulled out the black book and pulled it free of the evidence bag. He quickly flipped to the S section and almost slapping himself for not seeing it when he found Shoemaker, there was Scono, Patricia. Among the list of trigger phrases was one that would work. “If you read my report then you know about trigger phrases that make people do things they wouldn’t otherwise do,” Theodore said quickly. “There’s one here for Kolton Scono’s wife that will make her into a robot. If it were used on her we can make her tell us what she knows, and even sign a confession to the fact.”

General Sanders’s mouth curled into a smile. “That’s the kind of investigation we do here at OHS division 919,” General Sanders said. “If you’re still looking into transferring to a place where you can do some real work we’ll take you.”

Theodore’s mouth hung open for a moment. “You’re offering me a job?”

“Yes,” General Sanders said. “We’re always on the lookout for agents who possess the ability to think outside the box.”

“Well to be honest I didn’t do anything a normal investigator wouldn’t have done,” Theodore said trying to be honest.

“I would disagree,” General Sanders said. “Most normal investigators would have written off Athena Shoemaker as a freak and dreamer. A normal investigator would have taken four or five times as long to find out what you did in one weekend. Oh and that five hour stop over in Pittsburgh didn’t escape us either.”

Theodore let out a groan in more of a breath than anything else. “So what do you do here in OHS 919?”

General Sanders smiled with pride. “We take care of cases that may not have enough to warrant an investigation by normal divisions. There are also cases that seem unusual and need investigators who think abstractly. OHS 919 also takes care of cases that need to be cleaned up quietly, if you get my meaning. Now does that sound like something you’d be interested in?”

Theodore had to lick dry lips. This was something that he had wanted for a while. This was a chance to do something important for the country. Still he wouldn’t be able to see Athena as much. “Also,” General Sanders said, “we do like it when our agents are happy and families are kept together, even if the families aren’t officially married. We might be able to find a way to help Shoemaker come to DC, so when you aren’t working you’ll be with her.”

“I’ll do it,” Theodore said in reflex. Then he realized what he just said, and realized that was just what he meant.

It was less than a month later Theodore was standing outside the tall skyscraper as the unmarked FBI automobile drove Kolton Scono away with his hands behind his back. There weren’t any flashes from cameras, or annoying reporters trying to get a sound bite. Theodore nodded to himself, yeah working for OHS 919 was the best thing he’d ever done. Then he checked himself, the second best thing, Athena was the first, and his heart leapt in his chest and waved for a taxi.

Athena was standing at the U-hull truck with her shoulder leaning against it. The truck was only half full, and Athena’s Honda was on a trailer on the back of the truck. Athena’s hair was long and straight hanging down her back as her yellow tee shirt was stretched tight over her chest with the word ‘Taken’ slightly deformed. Her shorts were tight making everyone know she was better than anything they could obtain. Theodore’s mouth watered when he saw her, and the cabbie couldn’t speak as he gazed on at Athena. Theodore tossed some money through the window at the driver and got out.

Their eyes met before their bodies, and Theodore took Athena into his arms and held her tight to the point he lifted her off the ground. They kissed long and hard until they broke off if nothing else for fresh oxygen. “So how’d it go,” Athena asked letting Theodore put her back on the driveway.

“Amazingly well,” Theodore said, “I do believe Mr. Scono is going to prison for a while, even if he does rat our his buddies.”

“Glad to hear it,” Athena said, but there was something in her voice that there was something else on her mind.

“What’s wrong?” Theodore asked suddenly concerned.

“You know that I’m a deeply in love with you,” Athena said opening the door to the truck and sitting on the worn artificial leather seat. She sat elevated so her enormous breasts were at eyelevel for Theodore. He glanced at her globes and then into her eyes, which were watching him. From the back pocket of her shorts she pulled out a folded slip of paper, and without a word she handed it to Theodore. “Read it,” Athena commanded of him.

Theodore opened the slip of paper and read the words on the paper. The words were in French. Theodore opened his mouth as if to speak, but couldn’t as he looked into the blue eyes of Athena. He knew what the words were, and he knew what they would do to her. “This is,” Theodore said and couldn’t finish the statement.

“I know,” Athena said with a sad resignation. “Theodore I love you. I know there are things about me that you might not like, and in truth I do have a strong spirit as my father use to say. I don’t want to loose you, so I’m willing to give myself to you. Just speak those words and if there’s something about me you don’t like, you can change me.”

“There’s nothing about I don’t love,” Theodore said coming to her. She resisted his touch for an instant, but then let him have her.

“You say that now,” Athena said, “and another man I was with said the same thing, but in six months we couldn’t stand each other. You’re the first person I completely trust with not only my body but also my mind. I don’t want to have a change of heart about you, and I want you to change my heart if that ever happens. I love you Theodore, and I always want to.”

Theodore felt the lump in his throat swell up. She loved him enough to be his slave, and then he would do his best to be a good master for he loved her too. Theodore leaned in and kissed Athena full on the mouth. The woman gave as much as she took and they were truly together. In a harsh whisper, and the lump in his throat not helping, Theodore softly spoke the words that made Athena his total and complete slave.

They were well on the highway going only ten miles over the speed limit when Theodore asked, “So what does it feel like?”

Athena looked up from the mystery book in her hands and asked quite confused, “What does what feel like?”

Theodore smiled, she was so aware of what was going on around her, but was clueless to such a question. “What does it feel like having to obey my every command?” Theodore asked keeping his eyes on the amazingly empty highway.

Athena did a self-assessment of what she was feeling then said, “I don’t feel any different.”

Theodore took a hand off the wheel and felt her muscular arm and smiled as he said, “You’re right you don’t feel different.”

“Hey I take offence to that,” Athena said grinning too, “you’re just not feeling me in the right places.” The sexual overtones were not lost on the FBI agent.

“I don’t know what that means, but I’m willing to find out,” Theodore said taking his eyes off the road for a moment to smile at her. “What I mean is are you scared or something about the fact I have control over you?”

“No,” Athena said serious, “the only thing I’m scared of is being the weather girl for channel 6. I mean really three weeks of reading books and looking at computer charts and graphs, and radar images is quite daunting. I’m glad I don’t need sleep or I’d be in real trouble.”

“Athena,” Theodore said about to issue his first command of his slave, “you are not scared of being the new weather girl, you are excited to be channel six’s meteorologist.” Athena opened her mouth as if to protest as the words sank into her mind. “So how do you feel about being the new weather girl for channel six?”

“I can’t wait to be on TV and show everyone how smart I am,” Athena said with enthusiasm. She paused before saying, “Of course you told me to feel excited, and I do, but only because you told me to.”

Theodore thought this over for a moment. Athena was very smart and quick, and knew what she felt, and knew what she was told. Theodore knew he’d have to watch what he said. “Wow so it works,” Theodore said excited and ideas flowing through his mind of what he could make Athena do. For a moment Theodore understood how Kolton Scono made his wife and Kristen masturbate until told to stop, and he left for a meeting, and didn’t get back for hours. He made the mistake of not realizing that his slaves had to obey what they were told, even if it killed them. Theodore knew he’d have to be very careful with Athena.

“I’d say it works,” Athena said with a grin, “I’m not scared at all about being on TV with millions of people watching my every move. So what if I do a small screw up? I only have to be correct sixty percent of the time, and how hard can that be?”

“Easy for someone as smart as you,” Theodore said giving Athena’s bare knee a gentle squeeze and shake. Theodore’s mind searched for what he could make Athena do, and not be dangerous. “Hey Athena are you wearing panties?”

Athena’s face produced a huge grin with a glint in her eyes of sexual mischievousness. “Isn’t that something you’ll find out later tonight Theodore?”

“Oh come on tell me,” Theodore said and didn’t realize it was a command.

“Yes, I’m wearing underwear,” Athena said not sure if she were answering of her own free will.

Theodore gave a hum of approval. Checking to see that there weren’t any vehicles with high cabs around Theodore decided to be a little evil. “Athena, take off your shorts and panties, and give me your panties,” Theodore said not looking at her.

Athena’s mouth dropped open in shock that he would make her do such a thing. Still she had to obey, and her fingers started to unbutton her cutoff shorts. Theodore glanced over to see Athena’s blue panties through her fly. Struggling in the cramp cab Athena struggled her shorts off her round butt and then down off her legs and past her shoes. Setting the shorts on the seat next to her Athena slipped the blue panties down off her bottom and past her shoes and held them out for Theodore.

“Thank you,” Theodore said nicely before smelling the panties. They held the musk from Athena. He slipped them into his pants pocket.

“Well I wore them for you,” Athena said with a grin, “I know you like the color blue.”

She picked up her shorts again and was about to put them on before Theodore said, “Don’t put your shorts back on just yet.”

Athena’s hands froze just as she was about to put her shorts over her feet. She put the shorts down next to her again. She looked at Theodore with a displeased look. “I hope you’re enjoying this,” Athena said not bothering with the, ‘because I’m not.’

“Indeed I am,” Theodore said with a smile at the half naked woman next to him, “You enjoy not wearing shorts as well, and you don’t realize that I just told you that, but think they’re your own thoughts.”

A smile crept across Athena’s mouth as she sat back in the seat. She looked over at a car full of teenage boys. “They don’t know what they’re driving past,” Athena said with a grin.

“I suppose I could make you put your ass up to the window,” Theodore said and before Athena could put a shocked look on her face he followed with, “but I won’t.”

“Gee thanks,” Athena said picking her book back up. “At least it’s cooler without my shorts on.”

Theodore had another wicked idea. “Athena keep reading your book, and you’ll do what I tell you without realizing that I’m telling you to do or think these things,” Theodore said and Athena kept reading. “It’s hot in here, very hot, but the air conditioner doesn’t work, and the windows don’t roll down.” A trickle of sweat flowed down Athena’s brow and the smell of sweat filled the small cabin. Athena wiped her brow and pulled out the bottle of water from the ice chest on the floor between the two of them. She took a long pull of the water and looked over at Theodore.

“Want some?” Athena asked as more sweat dotted her brow and neck. She was like a crystal spotted life size doll. “Why aren’t you sweating?”

Oh she’s smart Theodore thought to himself. “You don’t realized that I’m not sweating,” Theodore said. “I’m fine thanks,” Theodore said and Athena just shrugged and drank more water. Her yellow tee shirt was starting to stick on the back. She pulled out the front and flapped it to get the air to flow past her chest. Theodore knew she wasn’t wearing a bra. After all she didn’t need it.

Theodore felt really evil. “It’s getting even hotter in here,” Theodore said with a wicked grin.

Athena let out a breath as if she just stepped into a hot desert. Now her blond hair was dark and damp at the brow. She reached for the bands that held her hair in place and concentrated. The blond strands retracted until she had a pageboy cut of blond hair. Her skin was clearly wet with perspiration, and she was constantly wiping her face. “God it’s hot in here,” She said and looked over at Theodore. “Hey lover how about making me feel a little cooler. I know it’s not real, but I’d feel a lot better.”

“Athena you’ll realized that I’m making you do these things,” Theodore said making sure she realized that he was in control. “Okay Athena it’s starting to feel cooler in here.” Athena let out a sigh of relief. “It’s getting much cooler in here,” Theodore said with a smile. “In fact it’s getting cold in here. It feels like it’s in the low forty degrees Fahrenheit.”

Athena wrapped her arms around her body as she shivered. “Hey I said cooler not have hypothermia,” Athena whined. Her nipples stood out in her shirt as her body felt the cold that wasn’t there.

“Sorry I just couldn’t resist,” Theodore said with a smile. “Okay it feels like it’s in the mid seventy degrees Fahrenheit.”

Athena relaxed a little and her arms went away from around her chest and large breasts. “I’m glad you have a good heart,” Athena said with a smile of love, “otherwise I might be scared of what you’d do to me.” Theodore blushed at that and felt guilty about what he had made her do. He was about to pull her panties from his pocket and let her put her shorts back on when she spoke up again. “So what else are you going to make me do?” She sounded curious and not at all frightened.

“Okay?” Theodore thought for a second, “Athena masturbate until I tell you to stop, but don’t orgasm.”

Unable to resist his every command Athena’s fingers went to work on her body. Her left hand slipped under her still wet shirt and started to play with her erect nipples. Fingers of her right hand slipped into her body as she scooted down on the seat for better access. “Damn it,” She said, “why tell me to masturbate, but not orgasm? That’s like giving someone a match but not the box to strike it upon.”

“Hey,” Theodore said, “It’s a rental.” Athena groaned as she worked on her body.

Miles later Athena was still working on her body but even without an orgasm to fulfill her need the seat was soaked with her juices. “For God’s sake, either let me cum or make me stop,” Athena moaned out.

“You want to stop?” Theodore asked.

“Yes,” Athena said after a moment’s pause.

“No you don’t, you want to keep masturbating until I tell you to stop,” Theodore said and added, “and you think these are your own thought and not ones I told you.”

Athena moaned more as her fingers worked at her slit and her hand rubbed her chest under her shirt. Theodore enjoyed her moans for a few more miles and then looked over at her. With her hair short and eyes close she was still beautiful even with strain on her face, as she kept masturbating, but not able to orgasm. “Okay you can stop masturbating,” Theodore said. As if waking up from a light sleep Athena opened her eyes and fixed her shirt and sat up straighter. With some napkins she mopped up her juices from the seat. She tossed the wet napkins into the trash bag and sat back in the seat.

“I asked for that, didn’t I?” Athena asked.

“Well not in so many words, but you did ask what else I was going to make you do,” Theodore said.

“Well I was thinking of something like clucking like a chicken or forgetting the number three,” Athena said with the wave of her hands.

“Well freeze, don’t move a muscle, except for your heart and diaphragm, until I say otherwise,” Theodore said and Athena stopped moving. Her mouth was open as if she was still talking and her hands were still in mid motion. Athena’s eyes were half open and she wasn’t moving as the U-hull was going seventy-five miles per hour down the highway. Theodore smiled at himself for thinking of such a thing, and he found Athena acting like a statue of her namesake was quiet erotic.

Theodore kept driving for a few miles with the frozen Athena sitting without motion. The minutes and miles ticked by and still Athena’s mouth and eyes didn’t shift from where they were when Theodore told her to freeze. He leaned over and felt up her breast. They were firm yet soft and far larger than his hand, but her nipple became erect under his touch. Theodore smiled, so her body still reacted even if she couldn’t move. Shifting over in his seat he was able to reach between Athena’s legs. Her bare patch of skin was smooth to the touch, and warm with the heat that only comes from the human body. He rubbed her flesh with the tips of his fingers and the warmth increased. A small trickle of moisture filled Athena’s slit.

Theodore sat back in his chair again to stop drifting from his lane. He licked dry lips and said, “Athena whenever I tell you to freeze from now on you’ll freeze in whatever position you happen to be in, but your heart will still beat and you will still be able to breath. You’ll be able to move again when I snap my fingers.” Theodore enjoyed one more look at the frozen woman without any shorts on, and then snapped the fingers of his right hand.

Athena gave Theodore a sexually filled grin. “If you want to touch my body,” She said pushing her breasts higher for an instant, “all you have to do is ask. By they way you almost made me orgasm touching Curly.”

Theodore raised an eyebrow and said, “So you were aware of what was going on around you?”

“Very much so,” Athena said still grinning, “I just couldn’t move to do anything about it.”

“Freeze,” Theodore said and Athena stopped moving. “Athena whenever I say maximum freeze you will stop moving, and won’t be able to move any part of your body. Someone else can move your body and its parts, but you will not be able to move them. You will be unaware of any time passing, or that someone moved you. You will become as you were when I snap my fingers.” Theodore grinned and snapped his fingers.

Athena gave a little displeased look. “So you can freeze me, but I won’t know I’ve been frozen, interesting,” Athena said.

“Hey I could make you have an orgasm and make you freeze in the middle and the next day wake you up, and you’d be none the wiser,” Theodore said with a wicked grin.

“Would you really do that?” Athena asked giving her man a suspicious eye.

“What else would I do with a maximum freeze?” Theodore said and instantly Athena stopped moving. Theodore grinned as he looked over at her. Her luscious lips were partly open and Theodore stuck his finger in between them, past her even teeth, feeling her equally frozen tongue. He lowered his hand and felt her breasts again through her tee shirt. She had moved a little away from Theodore so he couldn’t feel between her legs, but her knees were smooth and warm to the touch. He put himself back where he was, and snapped his fingers.

Athena blinked for a moment and looked out the front windows. She was confused and it showed on her face. “Did you just freeze me?” Athena asked chewing on her lower lip.

“You mean did I say maximum freeze?” Theodore asked and watched his woman stop moving with her eye curious and her lip bit in her teeth. He watched her for a moment more and then snapped his fingers as he said, “Other than just now no of course not.”

“Okay I trust you,” Athena said slowing picking her book up but keeping an eye on Theodore.

She opened her book and was about to start reading when Theodore said, “Maximum freeze.” Athena stopped moving and Theodore reached over to pluck the book from her hand. He turned back a few pages and put the book back in her hand. “From now on until I say otherwise you will not realize that I said maximum freeze to freeze you, you won’t even realize I said anything,” Theodore added knowing the woman was smart enough to figure things out eventually. He snapped his fingers.

Athena moved like nothing happened and shifted her eyes to her book. A few miles and minutes past and Athena looked very confused. She scratched her head and said out loud, “I didn’t think I read this one.”

“What’s that?” Theodore asked.

“This mystery, I’d swear I hadn’t read it before, but some of this stuff seems very familiar,” Athena said and then looked at Theodore. “You didn’t do something to me did you?”

“Oh I did a great deal of things to you, but nothing pertaining to your ability to read,” Theodore said.

Athena was picking apart the sentence and then went back to her book. It was a few minutes and a few more pages and then Athena figured it out. “You froze me and turned back my book a few pages,” Athena said more of a question to see if she was correct.

Theodore smiled as he glanced at her. “That’s what I love about you,” Theodore said, “You’re smart. That’s exactly what I did.”

“Good,” Athena said pleased that she figured it out, “now stop messing with me. I want to finish this book before I take over driving.”

“Okay let me know when you’re done,” Theodore said turning back to his driving.

It was almost an hour later Athena announced that she was done with her book. Theodore asked if she thought it would be a good idea for her to give him a BJ while he was driving. Athena believed that doing seventy-five miles per hour and having an orgasm at the same time was a dangerous combination, besides she’d give him a real BJ when the got to Washington DC.

As the sun was setting Theodore spotted a road sign saying that there was a rest stop a mile away. “Okay,” Theodore said, “you can put your shorts back on.”

“Okay,” Athena said reluctantly, “I rather enjoyed being bottomless.”

“Well feel free to take them off again once you’re driving I’ll be sleeping,” Theodore said letting out a long yawn. “Just be sure to wake me up when we get close.”

Athena cleared her throat in the getting someone’s attention manner. “May I have my panties back too?”

“No,” Theodore said, “you think panties are overrated, and should only be worn when necessary.” A smile crossed Athena’s face as she slipped her shorts back on. After a quick pee break the two were back in the truck cruising East towards the darkening sky. Athena asked Theodore to take the wheel as she slipped off her shorts and drove bare bottomed. Theodore snuggled into the corner of the cab and drifted off to sleep.

Hours later Theodore felt a gentle shaking motion and found that Athena was shaking his leg to wake him up. Night was starting to slip to day and the sky had a gray color to it with the low clouds. Athena’s skin was chalk white like she had been dipped in white paint. She also had her shirt pushed far up to expose the bottom of her ball like breasts. Her left hand was on the steering wheel and her right hand was rubbing her nipples under her shirt as soon as she took her hand away from shaking Theodore awake. She was still bottomless.

Theodore sat up and tried to get the muscles to loosen in his back. He smiled at Athena when he looked at her in the dim morning light. He saw as she was alternating between rubbing her left nipple to rubbing her right nipple. “What’s going on?” He asked a little confused.

“Well we’re about twenty miles outside of DC, and I figured you wanted to be woken up by now,” Athena said dodging for the moment why she was ceaseless in her rubbing of her nipples or her snow white skin.

“Okay,” Theodore said looking Athena’s stark white body and her endless arousing of her body. “So why are you rubbing your nipples and have the color of bleached sheets?”

Athena slowly spoke, “You told me to make my skin as pale as possible. You also told me rub my nipples and not stop. You also said that my pussy feels like there’re ants running all over it. You talk in your sleep you know.”

“No I didn’t know,” Theodore said a little alarmed. “You can stop rubbing your nipples now, and your pussy feels normal, no ants.”

Athena let her right arm drop to the seat and she let out a sigh of exhaustion. “Thanks,” She said pulling her shirt down over her breasts. “So how about my skin?”

“I don’t know I kind of like the albino look,” Theodore said to the displeased look from Athena. “Okay you can make your skin to whatever shade you want.”

Athena, not taking her eyes off the road darkened her skin to a golden tan. “You know what else you told me? You said I like butter,” Athena said.

“Are you that health conscious?” Theodore asked as a joke.

She looked over at him in shock, “You said I like butter all over my body!”

Well that made Theodore feel like a fool. “Okay you don’t like butter all over your body. You feel however you want to feel about butter and butter all over your body.”

“Thanks,” Athena said, “not that I don’t like butter all over my body, but only on the occasion I don’t have coconut oil.”

“I’ll keep that in mind,” Theodore said. “More seriously you will only do what I tell you when I am awake. You won’t have to do what I tell you if I’m asleep.”

“Good,” Athena said, “the ants thing was just weird. By the way there’s a rest stop coming up. Would you mind taking the wheel while I put my shorts back on?”

It was just after noon and Theodore collapsed onto the couch he had helped move in. Athena didn’t seem to have much stuff, but it was still exhausting unpacking everything. Athena fell onto the couch next to Theodore and they kissed for a long while with his arm around her.

When they stopped kissing for a moment Athena struck up the conversation, “So four whole days until you have to report to the OHS for duty.”

Theodore gave Athena another kiss before saying, “And you have four whole days until you have to report to the TV station.”

“Well three and a half, but yeah close enough,” Athena said snuggling up against Theodore. “So any ideas on what to do in that span of time?” The sexual overtones were as hard to miss as a new sun.

“Well,” Theodore said like he was thinking, “You could strip naked and give me that blow job we were talking about.”

With one motion Athena pulled her tee shirt off to expose her bare flesh. Standing up she slipped off her shorts and in the same motion her shoes and socks went too. “Gladly,” She said walking in a sexy cat like manner. As she dropped to her knees between Theodore’s legs and pulled down his pants to pull out his swelling rod. Before she put his member in her mouth and started to suck she said, “I’d do anything for you, Master.”