The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Synopsis: A university graduate returns to her childhood home and tries to find her true inheritance. Although there are, those who attempt to take it from her.

DISCLAIMER: The following is a work of fiction, the characters and plot are a figment of the author’s imagination, and any resemblance between characters in this work and actual persons living or dead is entirely coincidental. This work of fiction, contains scenes of sex between adults, and is intended for the entertainment of adults only. If you are offended by depictions of adult intercourse or if you are less than the age of majority in your jurisdiction please do not read or download this file. Because this is a fantasy, characters in this work engage in unprotected sex in a universe where AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases do not exist. In reality, sex without protection is unwise and nothing in this work should be taken as condoning such activity, or any of the other activities depicted herein.

Next Generation

By Latexthom

Chapter one, Alexander

Alexander Mondale was a seventeen-year-old young man. He was small, slim, and emotionally juvenile. His Father was killed, when he and his twin sister were five, leaving his mother to become twisted and domineering, has he approached his eighteenth birthday his mother and sister had become spiteful and even more domineering.

Alex had finished his ‘A’ levels and had done well. He was sitting in the library after lunch researching university courses and employment options. He had been instructed to wait at school and walk home with his sister. However, in the Library, he had started to think about his father and something changed, he marched out of school and started walking home. The route he travelled on foot was along, a wide street with expensive houses. The hedges were perfectly manicured, and the front gardens were pristine. There were a few cars on the drives of some of the houses but most, were deserted with the owners out at work. He looked into some of the windows but could not see the furniture in the darken interiors. There was blossom on some of the trees and for the first time Alex, could smell the sweet aroma.

All he senses seems sharper and he felt more alive than, he had felt in years. He was carrying a girl’s mackintosh that his sister insisted he wear to and from school, over his arm and he could feel the warm sun on his back as he walked. He was looking up at the sky, which was full of fluffy white altocumulus clouds. He did not notice the school bully, Timothy Strong, walking towards him until it was too late and was almost on top of him. When Alex saw him, he was not his usual self, there was none of the usual fear and he said, in a firm voice, “Stop, do not come any closer.” The boy stopped and said, “Where is your sister, no one to protect you today. She will be livid that you are not wearing your girly mac.” Alex said nothing but images appeared in his mind of the boy in diapers, latex panties and a latex cheerleading dress and he projected this image at the boy. Alex was surprised to see a dark wet stain appear on Tim’s jeans, becoming embarrassed, Tim ran off. Alex continued on his journey wondering what had just happened. At the end of this expensive street, he turned left into a smaller rural road where the houses were less salubrious. He walked past a row of housing association bungalows that were in need of much TLC. After he had past these properties the road turned to the right, and there were six semidetached properties on the left and the last property was a rundown detached property.

Between the last semi and the detached house, there was a farm lane entrance, this entrance was the drive to the farm which, was Alex’s home. As he turned into the lane, he could smell all the windflowers in the hedgerow and again thoughts of his father surfaced in his mind. He wondered how he had died when he was five. Then all of a sudden, he found information relating to the event that played like a movie. He witnessed his mother talking to a man after having sex, using her psychic influence, persuaded him to kill Jack his father.

He searched through this memory and discovered that he was inside his Mother’s mind. Looking into her subconscious, he found some programming placed there by his father in his dying moments. He had given her a latex fetish but her mind had been slowly, eliminating this programming. He also found an instruction that had not been eliminated, instructing her to obey Jack in every way and to believe what he said. Alex decided to change these and caused her to believe that her skin would not bare alternative fabrics. He changed Jack’s name, as he was dead, to be his own name. He had just reached his house, when he heard his mother scream. Since his Father had perished, his mother had developed a business running, dog-boarding kennels, in the fields behind the Farmhouse.

As Alex entered the kitchen, the back door flew open and his mother came in wearing only latex bra and knickers. Seeing Alex, she shouted at him and made an excuse of spilling something on her dress. Alex quietly stated, “Never shout at me again and go back to work as you are, you will forget seeing me and you cannot add any clothing until you finish work.” His mother turned and returned to the kennels.

Alex went up to his bedroom to consider what had transpired. As he lay on his bed, something popped into his mind. A picture of his father appeared talking to him. His Father explained that he was sorry he would not be around while he grew up; he explained what had happened and what he had done. The lover of his mother had caused Jack to have an accident and he was critically injured, with only a few minutes to live. He caused his attacker to be killed and caused all the women in both families to have latex fetishes. Jack went on to describe nine synapses in the brain, which defined a person’s strength of character. Either side of the fifth synapse, were four. The lower four to the left defined the submissive tendencies of the person and the right most four the dominance tendencies. Jack explained how to find these and how to influence them. He also explained that Alex had mind control psychic powers and his mother and sister had similar powers only much weaker. He also highlighted that Audrey, his twin sister, would get her powers when she was sixteen and he would get his abilities near his eighteenth birthday. Jack instructed Alex to check his synapses because his mother and sister would attempt to make him submissive. They believed it would be after his eighteen birthday but he should get his abilities four or five weeks before.

Alex examined his own mind and found that one, three, and eight were active. Eight looked decayed and two was growing. He concentrated on synapses 6, 7 and 9 and these connected and became active. He looked at one, two, and three and these died.

Jack jumped into his mind again and said, “I hope you are in your bedroom when you adjust your synapses. There will be a lot of pain while your body develops, as it should. There is a suitcase on the top of your wardrobe. There are clothes in there; they were mine after my body changed when I was eighteen. You should close down your mind and sleep while your body changes, it will be much easier and less painful.

Alex shut down his mind and fell into a deep sleep. He awoke after ninety minutes and he felt the after-effects of a growth spurt. He muscles and limbs were aching.

He looked at the synapses in his mind and noticed that six, seven, eight, and nine were all active and healthy. He felt confident, invigorated and angry, his mother and sister had nearly managed to make him totally submissive.

Up until today, he had never been able to reach the top of his wardrobe but now he could reach the suitcase with ease. He pulled it down and opening it, found, jeans, short-sleeved shirts, and tee shirts. He also found a latex shirt and a pair of latex jeans. He decided to try these on and as he pulled the jeans up his legs after he had donned the shirt, his cock became long and thick. His sister had instructed him to never, masturbate, and punished him if he had an erection.

He was lying on his bed considering this development when the bedroom door flew open and his sister changed in. She started berating him for leaving school early and not waiting for her and then she noticed his erection. Alex had been in her mind since she had entered and had turned off all her dominance synapses and turned on one, two, and three. He then removed his mother’s program and placed a rule in her subconscious that made her one hundred percent subservient to him.

After finishing issuing his sisters new commands he found Audrey was still shouting and he then commanded, “Silence, you will not talk to me unless, I ask a question and then, you must answer with the whole truth. Take off your uniform and ease this swollen appendage.

Audrey stripped off her school uniform to reveal latex underwear like her Mother’s; she pulled off the knickers and climbed onto his cock. Her pussy was already wet and she mounted him easily. As she humped, up and down on Alex’s cock, he looked into her mind and discovered she was trying to say, “That she was sorry for all the hurt and spite that she had dispensed, she hated doing it but could not stop. Her Mother had instructed her on how to act and she could not avoid following these instructions. Alex remembered receiving a similar instruction that he always obeyed Audrey and he analyzed his own mind. After a long search, he found the command in his subconscious and it was very active. He discovered that this command was an open command and made him submissive to all domineering females. He tore this command from his mind in anger and stopped considering Audrey’s plight or listening to her thinking. Audrey orgasmed nine times in quick succession before Alex came in her pussy. What had not been considered in his thinking was, his new pheromones that were being emitted from his body and enslaving anyone who comes in contact.

Audrey had always loved her brother, but when she was thirteen her mother embedded commands in her mind that she could not avoid. Now after feeling his cock and getting a dose of his semen, plus inhaling the scent of his pheromones, she was in love. After their sexual marathon, Alex said, “Now go and do all my chores, they are now all your responsibility. I am going out and will be back for dinner at half past six.”

After Audrey had left his bedroom, he put a hooded fleece and a pair of jeans on top of the latex and walked out of the farmhouse. He walked down the drive and at the end, turned left, and entered the garden of the detached house. He walked up to the front door and rang the bell.

He waited three minutes and there was no response so he opened his mind and searched for another mind in the house. He found Miranda’s mother Margaret, hiding in the back. He had always known she was a recluse, he was looking for Miranda, she was not at school on Thursday and Friday, and he wanted some revenge. Miranda had been his childhood sweetheart and she had become vindictive and spiteful around the time Audrey changed.

Alex looked into Margaret’s mind and found his Fathers influence. She had a latex fetish and was subservient to him. Alex changed it like his Mother so she was incapable of wearing any other material has clothing and changed his Father‘s identity to his. He also inserted a command that she answered the door.

Moments later Margaret opened the door and said, “Oh, it’s you Alexander, Miranda is not here, she is on a Narrow boat with her sister and boyfriend.” Alex replied, “I see you are wearing latex, does Miranda have a latex fetish as well?” Margaret replied, “I have bought her many latex garments over the years, but she only wears what she wants when she wants. Shirley took her on this holiday to see if she could persuade her to embrace her fetish more openly.” Alex asked which route they was sailing and Margaret told him.” He then said, “Did you ever find out who killed your husband?” Margaret replied, “He died in an accident, he was on his bike when he fell off in front of a truck.” Alex said, “That was because he killed my Father after fucking my Mother.” Margaret screamed and rejected Alex’s take on the death of her husband.”

Alex said, “Ok but you need to understand that the woman responsible for all your loss is now at work and in need of someone to dominate and control her. I thought you could assist wearing your latex. You need to get out more and this could help.” Margaret put on a latex mackintosh, locked the front door, and walked up the farm lane with Alex. They chatted as they walked and Alex explained what he wanted her to do. Margaret agreed to do everything his said. Accordingly, he walked with her, past the farmhouse, and on to the kennels office. Holly, Alex’s mother, was hiding none of the empty kennels while a kennel maid dealt with a customer in the office. Alex told the kennel maid that Margaret was taking over and she should do as Margaret instructed. Margaret asked, “Where is Holly.” The kennel maid replied, “She spilt something on her dress and is hiding in one of the unused kennels.” Alex and Margaret went looking and found her in one of the kennels requiring maintenance. Margaret said, “Hello Holly, Alex had told me about you and Neil. I think you should put your wellingtons on and go and clean the fields of dog shit.” Holly argued, “I will not go out like this and if I did I would need gloves.” Alex then stated, “Arguing is not permitted, forget the Wellingtons and go and clean the field in your bare feet.” Holly found she could not continue the argument and picked up a bucket before walking bare footed into the first field.

Margaret said, “I will see she does all four fields, you should go and continue your studying for the best university for your degree.” Alex walked back to the Farmhouse leaving Margaret in charge.

As he walked through the kitchen door, he found Audrey in the kitchen preparing a meal. On seeing him, she opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out. Alex looked in her mind to see what she wanted to say and found a loving sister who wanted sex. He pretended ignore her desires and said, “Call me when dinner is ready, I am going to use your computer.”

Alex walked up the staircase to Audrey’s room and tried the door, he had planned some hurtful revenge if it had been locked, however the door opened easily and noiselessly. He moved to her desk and turned on the computer. Her account needed a password but he knew just how to find it. He searched through Audrey’s mind until he found it and once he logged in he loaded Internet Explorer and googled the Narrow boat canals in the area. in addition, found two routes they could have possibility taken. So he estimated the journey times on both routes for each day, to see how far they could have travelled in two days before turning back. Margaret said they had only hired the boat for four days, so he had assumed two days out and two days back. The only town they could have reached in two days was Chester so knowing Miranda he assumed that is where they would head.

He linked to Google maps, and followed the canal from the local marina to Chester and found a bridge they would have to pass under, on their return tomorrow afternoon. He decided to cycle there in the morning and lie in wait. Having made a plan, he changed the password on the computer and closed it down. This was his first time in Audrey’s bedroom since before his father had died so he looking in all her drawers and wardrobe. He found a plethora of latex and only a few items of normal clothes that she wore for school. He found a plastic bag and put all the normal clothing into it leaving the latex items where they were. He also sorted Audrey’s shoes and removed all the flat and low-heeled varieties. He left her with four pairs of shoes with four inch or bigger heels.

Alex took the bag with the clothes and shoes in and walked across the hall to his bedroom. He removed all his father clothes from the suitcase, placed Audrey’s clothes in it, and put it back on top of his wardrobe. He hung the clothes from the case inside the wardrobe and then returned to the kitchen, where Audrey was nearly ready for serving dinner. Alex said, “I will go and get Mother, when I come back, you can talk normally but no mention of any changes to Mother, you or I.”

Alex walked out of the back door and across to the kennels, Margaret was in the office and she was looking through the forward books. As Alex walked in she said, “You need more kennels, we are double booked during the summer holidays.” Alex replied, “How many more do we need?” Margaret replied, “We need another seven.” Alex said, “There are eight in the unused block Holly was hiding in, I will get them repaired and brought back into service. Where is Mother?” Margaret replied, “She is nearly finished the second field, she has filled that bucket nineteen times already.”

Alex walked out into the second field where he saw his mother picking up something from the ground and dropping into a bucket. From the gate, he shouted and Holly looked up and started walking toward him. When she reached the gate, she said, “Is it time to finish, I am starving.” Alex replied, “You are filthy and you smell terrible. Go and have a quick shower in cold water.” Holly asked, “Why are you doing this to me?” Alex replied, “Go and have your shower and don’t ever ask silly questions ever again.”

There was a shower in the back of the office but Holly found the door locked. Margaret had locked up and gone home. Has Holly headed towards the back door, Alex said, “Where are you going you smell terrible and there is food in there. There is a butler’s sink in the garage; you can wash your hands in there.” Holly asked, “What about my feet?” Alex said, “Green feet should be inside green willies. Alex walked into the house as Holly walked to the garage. After scrubbing her hands and nails, she stuffed her feet into a muddy pair of green willies and washed those free of mud. She then walked towards the house, her mind was in turmoil wondering what had happened, and she realized that her attempts to subdue Alex had failed. She was more concerned about herself; she never considered what could have happened to Audrey.

As she entered the Kitchen door, Audrey said, “Come on mummy your dinner is getting cold. Oh you smell terrible, go, and quickly have a shower.” Holly ran to the stairs and Alex followed her to the third floor suite. There were three rooms on the top floor. One was Holly’s bedroom with an en-suite and the other was a sitting room with three piece suite and TV. The door at the bottom of the stairs was locked and as Holly unlocked it, Alex said, “Give the key to me; you are not permitted to lock this door ever again. Holly gave the key to Alex and asked, “What do you have in store for me, I am sorry I tried to make you submissive but I was scared you would be like your dad.” Alex moved into her mind, removed all knowledge of his powers, and then said, “Take everything off before your shower and after, put clean underwear wellingtons and a mackintosh, nothing else, and be quick.”

Alex returned down stairs, as Audrey place three plates of food on the table. She had prepared beef casserole and fresh vegetables. Alex sat at the table and said, “Mother will not be long.” Audrey smelled the pheromones Alex’s body was giving off and she was becoming very horny, she appealed, “Can we go to your bedroom after dinner.” Alex replied, “I don’t think that would be acceptable, you and Miranda have been shitty to me for four years, and if you think your situation is bleak, just watch what happens to Miranda.” Audrey exclaimed, “You cannot hurt Miranda, she loves you and nearly killed herself three times because of what I made her do.” Alex replied, “Good try, but I don’t believe you. Now no more talk on this subject matter.” Audrey’s mouth looked like a fish out of water but no sound came out.” Before Audrey could say anything, Holly entered the room wearing a floor length black mackintosh and matching rubber boots. The sight of Holly interrupted Audrey’s thoughts and she said, “Mummy, are you going out?” Alex said, “This is Mother’s uniform Audrey, she will wear this until forgiven.”

Holly sat down at the table, and as she did, she was, bombarded by Alex’s pheromones. Alex recognized for the first time that it was his body, that was affecting the girls and he considered it effective punishment. Holly stared to squirm in her chair and Alex changed her mind to believe it was her mackintosh causing her to fidget. They ate in silence both woman were scared to cause Alex to consider them. Alex was watching what his pheromones were doing to Audrey and Holly and decided to make the effect permanent. He added commands in their minds that would tie them to him.

By the end of the meal, they were both looking at Alex with need in their eyes. Audrey started collecting the dirty plates and Alex said, “Mother will do the dishes, it is her turn, I have been doing it for the past ten years.” Alex stood and walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs to his room. He took out a piece of A3 paper and started to draw a block of kennels either side of a central corridor. The size of the first eight was standard size with enclosed run made from wire netting. The two kennels at the end of the corridor were double sizes with covered overruns at the rear. Alex remembered something from that morning, Jonathon Watson was complaining that his builder Father was running out of work and could not pay his tuition fees. Alex finished his drawing and walked downstairs to the sitting room where the telephone was located. He arrived at the door as Audrey was picking up the phone.” Alex said, “What are you doing?” Audrey looked very guilty and replied, “Mother thought that we ought to phone Great Auntie Martha and ask for her help.” Alex said, “Put the phone down, you and mother are forbidden from using the phone, without my explicit instruction.”

Audrey dropped the phone into its cradle and stormed out of the room. Alex looked in the phone book for the Watson’s number and dialed the number. A mature man with a gravel voice answered and Alex explained his understanding from Jonathon and told him what he wanted. Jonathon’s Father agreed to meet Alex at the farm at 08:30 in the morning. Alex terminated the call and returned up stairs. “Audrey was standing outside his bedroom and as he approached asked, “Would you like a blowjob? I do not know what you have done to me, but I need you.” Alex replied, “Tough, go to bed.” Alex opened his bedroom door, walked into the room, and closed the door behind him.” Audrey wanted to sit outside but her body walked into her own bedroom and she lay down on the bed. Within seconds, she was fast asleep. Alex changed his clothes and climbed into bed. He slipped into the sleeping Audrey’s mind and changed her memories of her mother to be that of a slut who always did the family chores, dressed in a mackintosh and boots. He made it so she would take full ownership of her spiteful and hurtful domination of him, making her believe that his revenge was justified.

Alex’s body improvements had taken the toll on his strength and he slept all the way through to nine o’clock on Saturday morning. He was awoken by a knocking on his bedroom door.” Alex crept out of a warm comfortable sleep and walked to the door. Opening it, he found his mother in the mackintosh and boots. As he opened the door, she said, “sorry to disturb you Master, but there is a man down stairs who says you arranged to meet him.” Alex replied, “Woops, I slept in, Make him a coffee, and apologize for me, I will be down in ten minutes.”

He closed the door, showered and dressed in Jeans and a tee shirt. He put sock and shoes on and then went down stairs. He found Jonathon’s father in the sitting room drinking coffee. Alex introduced himself and apologies for sleeping in. George Watson shook his hand and replied, “Not a problem, I could have stayed here ogling your mother in her latex mackintosh all morning.” Alex produced his drawing and they discussed what was required. They walked to the old disused kennels and Alex said, “If you could clear this space, here is where I want the new ones to go and if you do a good job and don’t need a fortune to do it there will be five more needed in the space behind these. George said, “It would be easier if we build the ones behind first, we can then clear these when the weather stops us from building. That way you get more for your money.” Alex agreed and asked when he could start.” George replied, “Tuesday Morning first thing. If you could pay a little up front, it will help with the materials.” Alex said, “I will find my mother and she will give you the money. George asked if he could come too.” Alex replied, “Of course.”

They found Holly in a field picking up dog mess and Alex said, “Mother, George here wants some money to buy the materials for your new kennels.” Holly asked how much does he want?” George replied, “Three thousand will be sufficient.” Holly asked, “Would you take a cheque?” George replied, “I would prefer cash, but if there is no cash available will a cheque do, George replied, “I would prefer cash, unless you could accompany me to the builder’s merchants. Holly agreed to go with him and then they jumped into George’s truck.” Back in the house, Alex found Audrey in the sitting room reading her schoolbooks. Alex asked, “What are you doing?” Audrey replied, “I have one more exam and I cannot log onto my computer. So I am revising from my note books.” Alex said, “I need a lift in your car.” Audrey thought about it for fifty milliseconds and then stood saying, “Where would you like to go?” Alex said, “Come now and I will navigate.”

Alex navigated Audrey to the bridge he had researched using Audrey’s computer. He had Audrey, park two hundred yards from the bridge and instructed her to stay with the car. Alex walked to the bridge and found a good location that could not be seen from the canal.

From his position, he could slip into the minds of all the boating people at the passed under the bridge. When there were no boats, under the bridge, he learned how to seek his mind out to the approaching boats. He could detect and read the minds of people two miles from the bridge and after two and a half hours, he detected Miranda’s sister Jenifer. He found that she had a latex dependency similar to her Mother and found that it was his Father’s doing.

He moved into Jenifer’s boy friend and found that although he loved Jenifer in latex, he also wanted to bind her in bondage and give her punishment good spanking. He had appealed to Jenifer and told her his position and she had refused. Alex moved back into Jenifer and inserted commands in her mind that was make her boyfriend her Master and owner. She would love doing what he wanted. He moved back into the boyfriend and had him ask again.

Alex opened his mind to find Miranda and found her walking along the towpath adjacent to the boat. He moved to a position from where, he could spy on her and as she came into sight, he say the diminutive beauty, with her perfect face and copper red straight hair down to the middle of her back and a very slim and fit body. He found the command inserted by his mother into her mind giving her to Audrey. He also found a lot of anguish and despair. He removed his Mother’s command and inserted one of his own. He then created a new persona that would filter all Miranda’s thoughts. When the new persona was in place, he added a list of words into her subconscious that would trigger specific responses. He then placed a catalogue of stages that the new persona would go through before taking over completely. When this would occur, Miranda’s, mind would be highjacked and from then on, she would be a passenger in her own body.

When Alex programmed Miranda and was satisfied that it was, what he wanted, he moved back into Jenifer and her boyfriend and caused them to perceive Miranda as a dog when the final stage became implemented.

Leaving the bridge, he walked back to the car and Audrey was driving away from the canal, as the boat and Miranda approached the bridge.

End of chapter 1