The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Night Duty

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. One of those ideas that just came to me and I wanted to try this approach. Enjoy.

It was quiet in the hospital wing, no surprise given the late hour, the staff reduced to a mere skeleton crew that really weren’t pushed to the limit. This was pretty much the quiet wing, the patients mostly victims of accidents and such, nothing major or life-threatening but they couldn’t go home just yet, plaster casts on nearly every one of them. It was one of the better shifts, actually, which was how Natalie liked it.

She made a prim figure in her white nurse’s outfit, complete with cap atop her long dark hair. She had slightly Asian features, from her mother’s side but was a bit taller than some of the other nurses with a nice set of legs and pert breasts. She was a little unsure about taking this shift as part of her nurses’ training but it was better than she had thought. Sure, the hours were bad but she was a good worker and got along well with the patients. Of course, most of them were sleeping right now but she was still friendly enough for them.

She was checking in on them now, making sure everyone was asleep and taken care of, her shoes squeaking slightly on the floor. She paused before room 15, surprised to see a television on. She moved inside, trying to figure out who it was. She saw one bed vacant, no patient around for it. The other held a middle-aged blonde man with one leg up in a sling, wrapped in a cast, flipping through the channels on the television. “Um, sir, are you all right?”

“Call me Hank,” the man said, bored. “Sorry, couldn’t sleep. I’m usually up during the night. Didn’t mean to disturb anyone.”

“Well, it’s your own business of course, Hank, but could you turn it down a bit? We’d hate to disturb other patients.”

Hank looked up at her, noticing her for the first time in the dim light of the bedside lamp. “Sorry, what was your name?”

“Natalie,” she replied. “Just what happened, anyway?”

“Well, let’s just say I had a little accident working out,” Hank said calmly. “I’ll probably be stuck here for a few more days before I go home.”

“Is there anything I can get for you as long as I’m here?”

“No, I’m all right,” Hank said. He looked up at Natalie, right into her eyes as he spoke. “I guess I just have to relax a bit, you know? I just have to try and realize how late it is, how late at night it is and try to think about how tired I am, you know? I just have to think about how tired I am, how very tired I am and just try to relax more, you know? I really have to learn how to relax more, just to relax and realize how tired I am and relax, relax, relax.....”

Natalie soon felt herself tuning out on Hank’s words, caught by his eyes, his hard yet somewhat soothing gaze, the light from the television seeming to make them glow and sparkle. Funny, she could feel herself growing tired right now, really tired, she could feel herself growing so tired, yet her eyes kept open, kept staring into Hank’s eyes even as she felt herself growing more and more relaxed. It was amazing, she felt so relaxed but at the same time she couldn’t help but stare deeply into Hank’s eyes, deeper and deeper into his eyes as he kept on talking, his talk of relaxing and feeling tired droning on as she felt her body relax more and more. She felt so relaxed, so very relaxed, all her tensions and worries draining away from her as she continued to stare deeper and deeper into Hank’s eyes, deeper into his eyes as she grew more and more relaxed, her mind dulling, the only focus now Hank’s wonderfully deep eyes and his soft, droning, steady voice.

Through the haze and dullness that had washed over her brain, Natalie heard Hank’s voice speak again, a small question in the midst of her wonderfully relaxed state. She heard it again, entering her thoughts. “Can you hear me, Natalie?” She paused, trying to process the information through her mind, so tired to think and make the words, a small, whispered “yes....” all she could get out.

Hank nodded and smiled, satisfied that Natalie was deeply hypnotized. He had taken a chance that someone on the night shift would be predisposed to being tired and it had paid off. His last “client” had been a little too energetic in bed together and had ended up smashing his leg against a bedpost the wrong way. He had been able to bring her out of it enough to call an ambulance, then sent her home with a post-hypnotic suggestion to forget, telling the doctors he must have done it in his sleep. He had resigned himself to having no fun at all until Natalie’s arrival.

All this crossed Hank’s mind as he continued to talk softly to Natalie, keeping his eyes fixed on her glazed ones, taking her deeper into her trance. “Natalie, your job is to help your patients, isn’t it?”

Natalie nodded. That was her job, wasn’t it? Of course it was. It was hard to think when she felt so relaxed but she knew it was her job to help her patients. And to do what her patients, said, yes, that was right, Hank was right, she had to do whatever her patients said, she had to do whatever Hank said, that was right, she had to do what Hank said. She heard Hank’s voice drift into her ears. “Take off your clothes.” At first, she balked, the idea of undressing not what she wanted. But he continued to talk to her and reminded her, he reminded her that she had to do what he wanted, she had to do what he said, she had to do her job, that was her job, wasn’t it? Yes, it was her job to do what Hank said, it was her job to do what Hank said. She reached up and began pulling off her uniform.

Hank was surprised at how nice Natalie’s body looked. A wild bush between her legs and tight little breasts, her ass nice and cute enough to grab hard. “Mount me, Natalie,” Hank commanded. “Pleasure me. Make me feel better, just like it’s your job. It is your job, remember, Natalie? It’s your job to make me feel better.”

Yes, it was her job and she wanted to do her job. Natalie moved onto the bed and sat herself onto Hank’s body, moving her pussy around his erect cock, already free of his robe and underpants. Natalie moved herself up and down his cock, doing her best to make him feel good, just like he wanted, careful not to hit his cast leg as she thrust forward on his rod. Hank’s hands moved to her ass, gripping it tight as she worked herself over him, her grunts drowned out by the television as she tried to make Hank feel good, just like she wanted to, she wanted to make him feel good so she tried to work his cock as much into her pussy as she possibly could, clenching and unclenching her thighs as she felt him pinch her ass. She let her hands drag over her pert tits, pinching her hard nipples as she continued to drive herself onto Hank’s rod. Finally, she did what she was supposed to do, she made him feel good as he let loose, orgasming in her and causing her to gasp with surprised joy at how good it felt.

Natalie relaxed, letting the wave of ecstasy wash over her. Hank’s voice cut through her mind again, interrupting her thoughts. He wanted her to clean him off, like it was her job too. She knew she had to do it, she had to do her job. She moved off Hank’s body and stepped onto the floor. She leaned down and took Hank’s cock into her mouth, cleaning it off with her tongue, licking away all the juices. She continued to lick on it all she could, just as Hank told her, wanting to make Hank feel better, knowing she had to make Hank feel better, so much better, he had to feel so much better and sucking his cock made him feel better. She could tell she was doing her job well, his cock starting to erupt with cum into her mouth, semen licked away hurriedly, just like it was her job to.

Soon, Hank’s voice came back to her, telling her to redress, which she did. She listened to him speak, listened to him telling her to forget all this, to forget what had happened. Yes, yes, she would forget, she would forget because Hank had told her to forget and she had to do what Hank wanted her to do. So she would forget, she would forget until he told her to remember, she would forget, yes, she would forget. She would come back though, she would come back and he would let her remember but until then she would forget.

As Hank began to count to five, bringing Natalie back to wakefulness, he realized how this situation could have some interesting benefits. After all, how could he refuse some private nursing?