The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Synopsis:

The sorceress Sardanomia and her bodyguard visit a potential dangerous dragon hybrid, but what are his powers? Why can’t anyone tell them more details about him? Will the strong-willed woman be able uncover his origin and intentions, or will he turn the tables? Let’s just say, it’ll be a night to remember.

Taro belongs to mistresschao http://www.furaffinity.net/user/mistresschao/ , thank you for letting me use him.

A night to remember

“I’m not sure about this, there are rumors that he’s dangerous.” Chaset interposed.

“Ah, and do people say in what way he’s dangerous?” Sardanomia asked.

“No, they just say he’s dangerous. Don’t you think it’s strange that he comes into this city with sacks full of money, buys a whole palace and no one ever heard of him before?” The jackal warrior stated.

“Maybe, but I no one ever heard of him before, how do they know he’s dangerous?” The human sorceress mocked.

“It’s just, well, I don’t want you to get in trouble, that’s all.” Chaset tried one last time.

“I know.” Sardanomia grabbed his strong arm: “But I’m a big girl, I can handle these things, besides, you’re at m side protecting me, that’s all I need.” She looked up to him with loving eyes and the two continued their marsh. She just had to find out what this strange guy was doing in her city. Well, not really her city, but since she was an ambassador here, she felt it was her task to investigate in such issues.

Taro was a bit surprised, and maybe a bit concerned, nothing surprising considering his past, when it knocked on the front-door. He sidled over to it and opened. Outside stood two visitors. One human female, mid-sized, with hazel-brown , curled hair and matching eyes, she couldn’t be that young anymore, maybe in her late thirties or early forties, but her face still showed vitality and a rare beauty and under her elegant close Taro surmised an alluring body. The second visitor was a sturdy jackal male, dressed in light, white linen, like the people in the desert usually wore and armed with a fierce looking saber. He had brown fur and long, black hair, adding to his archaic look, most likely he was the humans body guard.

“What may I do for you?” Taro asked reluctant.

Sardanomia examined her opposite closely. A strange creature. Sure, scaled ones were usual guest in Kolmarkarr, some even lived here, but this one was unique. A long, dragon like head, with a wild platinum while mane and long, fringed ears, an almost human like chest and arms ending in clawed hands, while his lower body resembled a giant snake, winding over the floor. The scales covering his back were sapphire blue, as were his skin, while his chest and abdomen glinted in an almost hypnotically iridescent pearl white He wore only a simple loincloth, wrapped around his pelvic, where his humanoid chest merged with his snake like abdomen.

“My name is Sardanomia Valenor, ambassador of the Empire of the Light.” The human explained and continued: “?This is my trusted guard Chaset.” The jackal nodded.

“Ah, yes, I see. To what do I owe the honor of you visiting me?” Taro answered.

“You see, I’m not only a diplomat, but also a sorceress and I’m interested to learn more about different varieties of magic and it’s users. So, this is just a friendly visit under colleagues.” She partly lied.

“Oh, well than, please step in and be my guest.” Taro opened the door wide with an inviting gesture and the two stepped in.

The house was surprisingly big and well furnished. Taro apparently had taste, a taste for the expensive at least. Sardanomia and Chaset looked around for a while.

“May I bring you something to drink?” Taro asked, while he offered them seats next to the fireplace.

A while later, Taro brought in a tablet with a pot of tea and a few cups. They all sat down in comfortable armchairs and grabbed their tea.

“To say the truth, I’m sure my magic skills are quite weak compared with yours, or those of any other trained magician I can imagine.” Taro explained.

“Why do you think so?” Sardanomia asked.

“Well, I’ve never visited a magicians school, everything I know I learned from some old books and self-study during the past few years.”

In the meantime, Sardanomia had used her skills to get a first impression of his mind. She wasn’t able to read his mind, but she could estimate if someone said the truth or not, a magic spell that had proven very useful in many discussions she had in the past. But Taro seemed a mystery. His mind was somewhat shielded from her magic, did he knew what she was doing? If so, he showed no sign of this. She asked: “May I ask what you’ve learned? What are your magic abilities?”

“Sure, why not. I’m able to manipulate solid objects, like changing a block of wood into metal, at least for a few minutes or an hour. Furthermore, I can change the temperature in a room, making it more comfortable even without using an open fire. But why don’t you tell me something about your skills, wouldn’t that be only fair?”

He lied. Sardanomia could sens this easily, but why? What was he really capable of? Maybe he was a bigger thread than she had thought, but on the other side, he had some kind of irresistible charm that made it almost impossible to think of him as a bad person.

“I guess you’re right.” She answered: “I know a few combat spells, most can checkmate a person without causing real harm. But my main focus lies on clairvoyant spells. Knowing what a person thinks, what a person intends, that is what I’m specialized in.”

Taro nodded slowly, a hidden smile playing around his lips: “I guess that comes in quite handy when you’re in negotiations, right?”

Sardanomia smiled back, he knew exactly what she was talking about: “Yes, it helps a lot, but is it wrong to use such skills? I only try to achieve the best results for my people and I never really cheat on anyone.”

“And I guess you’re very successful.” Taro added.

What was going on? They were supposed to find out more about this male, why he was here, what he was capable of doing. But he seemed so nice and charming and in no way dangerous, it couldn’t hurt chatting a bit with him: “Ah, not so successful I’m afraid, I say what I think, that brought me in some trouble and so the Empire sent me here to represent it in the most distant land thinkable. Funny hm?”

“Yeah, if you would call it that.” Taro answered apparently sympathetic.

“But I still do my best to strengthen my countries position here.” She added.

“And I’m sure your skills help you with this. Not to forget your sexy ass!” Taro said with a puerile grin.

“I won’t let you insult my mistress!” Chaset suddenly growled, jumping back to his feet, apparently ready to fight.

“Stop right there!” Taro ordered with clear voice and Sardanomia could see his eyes sparkling. She had also jumped up fro her chair. Damn, this was getting dangerous. Chaset was usually very calm, but when she was in danger or merely insulted, he forgot his good manners. But to her surprise, Chaset seemed to calm down as soon as Taro ordered him to stop. His eyes unfocused, his fists eased again and his arms sank to his sides until he simply stood there, looking into nothingness. Why had this happened again? Sardanomia wasn’t sure, but she had to help her love: “What have you done to him!” She shouted.

“Oh nothing, nothing, really. I just kept him from killing me. He’s all right, see?”

Sardanomia looked over to Chaset, yes he seemed unharmed, breathing slow and deep, like he was sleeping, but his eyes were open, yet still unfocused: “What have you done to him?” She asked again, now calm again.

“I haven’t been entirely honest to you before, my main magical power and to some part also my natural talent, lies in my hypnotic skill. And it was easy to influence him. I wouldn’t say he’s stupid, no he’s certainly not, but his mind is unprotected against my kind of magic, hence the strong effect. But you don’t have to be afraid.”

“I’m not afraid.” Sardanomia contradicted.

Taro now slithered around her, taking his time to admire her form. Sardanomia realized that the situation was getting out of hand, but the realisation wasn’t able to really worry her. She could still blast this whole room away and get out of here, but she decided to stay and here what Taro had to say.

When he came back into her viewing field, she noted that he had removed his loincloth, revealing more of his iridescent scales and a small slit between them, right where Sardanomia would have expected a penis on a human.

“You are beautiful sorceress.” Taro stated. “Now, would you do me the favor and look into the fireplace?” He looked her deep into her eyes and Sardanomia did as he said.

“Isn’t it nice? It’s so nice and warm.”

“Yes, warm.” Sardanomia acknowledged.

“You can feel it’s warmth on your skin, don’t you?” He asked.

“Yes.” She said, her face slightly turning pink.

“Now the fire is getting hot, can you feel it?”

“Hot, yes I feel it.” Sardanomia answered.

“You feel hot, too. Your body feels hot, so very hot.” Taro preached with bewitching voice.

“So hot. I feel so hot.” Sardanomia whispered, small drops of sweat now visible on her skin.

“Wouldn’t it feel so much better to undress?”

“I want to undress.” It took Sardanomia some effort to realize what she wanted. But as soon as the thought had reached her brain, she started to unbutton her dress as she peeled her body free of the expensive cloth.

Taro inhaled sharply as he saw the woman standing in front of him nude. She had to be forty years, maybe even a bit more, but she still looked very attractive, in fact, more attractive than most of the young women Taro had so far. Her skin was slightly toned, but not to much. Her breasts with the dark, small nipples, formed two lovely rounded orbs, and a neat valley between them. Her waist was slender and her belly flat, while her hips were a bit wider, seductively curved outwards. Her thighs were closed now, but a little triangle of light shone through her legs right under her most private parts. Yes, she was perfect Taro thought.

When she was done, Sardanomia took her time examining Taro again. Her eyes wandered downwards. Right where the slit had been, now towered a thick, glistening penis. It’s shaft was covered with countless bumps and knobs,while it’s thick glans seemed slick and firm. A warm shudder ran through her body, when she thought about this phallus sinking into her.

“My, you are attractive.” Taro stated when he again circuit her, his hand only slightly stroking over her lower back. Again standing in front of her he continued: “Now look back at me. Tell me, what do you think about me?”

He looked her deep into the eyes, his eyes! They were so captivating. “I —. I.” Sardanomia stammered. This was ridicules! She was ambassador, an trained mage, a member of one of the oldest families of the Empire. She had to focus! “I, I think you’re very attractive, too.” She said. He slithered a bit closer towards her and looked down, his eyes pointing at his malehood. “And this?”

Sardanomia felt like a young girl again: “It’s beautiful, too.”

“Beautiful?” Taro inquired: “Isn’t it the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen?”

“The most beautiful thing—” Sardanomia repeated. “Yes, it’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen.” Finally the thought had reached her mind.

“Don’t you want to touch it?”

“I want to touch it.”

“Then you may.”

Sardanomia extended one hand and carefully encompassed the rod in front of her. It felt warm, wet and firm. It felt wonderful. Taro sighed: “Good girl.” He applauded her. He slithered a bit closer and placed one hand on her hip, while the other grabbed on of her breasts, which caused Sardanomia to sigh slightly herself. She felt so lightheaded! Like everything around her was a dream, still his touch and the rod in her hand felt so real, so intense.

As his hand wandered over her breast, he enclosed her nipple with two fingers, then lowered his head and let his long, forked tongue flicker over the small bud, causing her to sigh again. Soon, his other hand kneaded her still free hand, while his tongue licked over her chest, leaving small traces of saliva on her skin.

Sardanomia meanwhile started moving her hand up and down, rubbing Taro’s thick shaft with relish, as she felt her arousal growing. A small voice inside her head told her that this should go a totally different way, that she was here to, to, well she didn’t even know why she was here anymore, other, much more primal needs had taken oven as she enjoyed the naga’s tongue and hands pampering her body.

But soon Taro slithered further down, his cock slipping from the sorceress’ hand, as he first kissed her chest, than her belly and finally the neatly trimmed hair just above her nether regions. Listening to her heated body, she moved her legs slightly apart, offering his long tongue access to her sex- And Taro didn’t needed another invitation. He flickered over her throbbing clit, sending shivers through her body as she moaned in delight, before his tongue found her labia, dancing over it and finally darted into her depths.

It was almost more than Sardanomia could handle. This Taro felt so good! Suddenly, his tail wagged in front of her face. At first she didn’t knew what he was up to, but then she saw it: He had a second penis! Right where a real snake would have one, he had one too, just as big as the first one and already fully erect and dripping from pre-cum. Following an instinct, she embraced the tail, bringing it close to her face and quickly extended her tongue to lick it.

Hm, he tasted so good. And he even moaned slightly when she licked him. Perky she licked him again, from the base to his glans, enjoying each knob, before she slipped her lips over him, taking his cock into her mouth and softly sucking on it.

Taro groaned. Damn, this female was wanton. Just like he had guessed. His licked her faster now, taking in as much of her delicious nectar as possible, while his own cocks throbbed in anticipation. But for now, he was there to give her pleasure. He enjoyed it when he noticed her body shuddering, her first climax building up inside her rapidly.

Sardanomia still was busy with his cock. She moved her head back and forth, sucking and licking his shaft as best as she could, while the fire radiating from her sex spread through her body. The sorceress sighted in disappointment when Taro suddenly removed his tongue from her dripping sex. She even increased her effort on his cock, trying to bring him back to licking her. She was still captivated by his spell and remained unmoved in the center of the room as he slithered around her again, positioning himself behind her, while his second, lower cock was still in her mouth.

Soon she felt him standing behind her, one of his hands again cupping her breast, while his second arm encompassed her waist, as he pulled her against his body, his first cock pressing into his valley between her firm butt cheeks.

Normally Sardanomia would have struggled to keep her balance, but in her current state, she simply realized and accepted it when Taro pulled her backwards towards the ground, his scaled body coming to rest underneath her, with her legs placed along his hips. She again felt his shaft brushing over her ass, sending new thrills through her body and making her sack his second penis harder.

She moaned against his cock in her mouth as she felt his glans pushing against her anus, his pre lubricating her tight entrance, before he entered her slowly but determined. He woman could feel ever bump, every knobs of his this shaft rubbing against her entrance and against her tender flesh, sending so far unknown feeling through her body, as he pushed deeper and deeper into her.

Finally, the thick phallus was fully buried inside of her, causing a strange, but very pleasant feeling of fullness in her. She heard his voice right next to her ear: “I think it isn’t fair to just let him watch, don’t you think?” The question was rhetorically. Her mouth was still filled with his cock and even if it would have been free, she would have most likely just moaned in response.

“Chaset, why don’t you undress and come over here to join us?” Taro answered instead of her and the strong Jackal immediately complied. When he undressed, Sardanomia could see that he was just as aroused as she was, his rock hard cock indicating his lust when he walked over to the couple.

He knelt over the coupled and brought his hips into position, his big hands gripping Sardanomia’s waist, before he plunged his pole into her wet sex, sending new waves of pleasure through her, almost making her come instantly.

But instead Sardanomia continued sucking on Taro’s cock, while she enjoyed the feeling of being stuffed into all three holes simultaneously, while expert hands treated her body in just the right way. She soon lifter her legs up and placed them around Chaset’S neck, as she started to move her hips back and forth, up and down, trying her best to match the strokes of her two lovers, assaulting her holes so wonderfully.

Not long after, Chaset felt her inner walls twitching and contracting around his cock, as her body tensed in her first orgasm. The jackal was fully under Taro’s hypnotic spell, but he still knew, that his love was close to her release and he even increased his pace, sending her over the edge quickly.

When Sardanomia came down from her first climax, she still felt the two cocks working her lower holes and she did her best to further suck on Taro, her clouded mind and heated body making it easy for her to fully submit to the feeling as she quickly approached her next orgasm.

But this time, Taro was next, the expert mouth sucking his cock and the tight cavity embracing his second pole were more than he could handle, he through back his had and growled one last time before he shot his load into her mouth and ass, the human doing her best to swallow every single drop of it, but still a part dripped down onto her chest.

The feeling of the reptilians hot semen shooting into her was enough to make Sardanomia come again, she twitched and jerked in lust as her body mind bathed in a firework of pure bliss, a bliss that seemed to go on forever.

And an even stronger orgasm hit her when Chaset slammed into her forcefully yet again, his balls slamming against her ass, as he howled out in lust, his semen gushing into her waiting body, filling her to the limit with that lovely, white cream.

When the sorceress finally came down from her climax, she still felt the three cocks inside her holes, now calmly waiting, still enlarged, but softer. She knew from experience, that her lover Chaset would be ready for her again very soon and she guessed that this reptilian male wouldn’t need much more time until he could please her again with his skills. This night was far from over she said to herself and her inner muscles twitched slightly when she thought about the fun they would have for the rest of the night.

The next morning, Sardanomia awoke in the arms of her beloved Chaset. They were both naked, both covered with sweat and other partly dried fluids. She felt exhausted but happy, a feeling she knew all to well from long nights she had spent with her love. But this time her memory was blurred, what had happened last night? She remembered that she was about to leave her mansion, but why? To visit someone, that much was for sure, but whom? And why? She couldn’t remember.

Sardanomia looked around. They lay on a soft carpet in some kind of living room, but it wasn’t her own, and it wasn’t any room she knew. On a small table not far from her she saw a note. She crawled over to it, opened the folded together paper and read: “Sorry I had to leave early today, but I have pressing commitments that I couldn’t ignore. Thank you for an unforgettable night. Until we meet again, Taro.”

Damn, she wished she could remember that last night.