The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Nightmares

Catagories: FF, MC, FD

Synopsis: A slave tells her owner one of her odd dreams about being a Mistress which turned into a nightmare.

The hallway was quiet save for the gentle patter of Cherry’s feet upon the marble floor. It was too dark to even see the stream of tears falling down her cheeks, but Cherry knew each step well. Dashing around a corner, she slowed and reached out to grab a nearby doorknob, sliding into the room.

The firm clack of the closing door was enough to wake Mariana. She sat up in bed and pulled raven hair from her eyes, looking at Cherry from across the room with the light from the balcony window. Silver radiance made her metal collar and flowing blonde locks seem to glow, making the lack of clothing or hair anywhere else on her body all the more conspicuous. She had an aura of ethereal beauty and tears were unable to mar her creamy skin and lush breasts.

Her mad dash had slowed to tentative steps as the woman in the bed observed her curiously. Once Mariana pulled the sheets away and opened her arms, Cherry leaped into them and shivered.

“Mistress.” Cherry whimpered, feeling a bit safer with the woman’s arms around her. “I had a nightmare, a bad one.” She looked up at her mistress like a child hoping for her mother to banish the monsters from her dream.

Mariana hugged her and gently pet her head. “Poor girl. It’s alright. It was just a dream. You’re safe now; you’re safe here with me.”

Her words didn’t seem to soothe Cherry like they normally did. She was panicking so Mariana began to stroke along her cheek with long gentle fingers. Each caress left her feeling more owned and calm. Her breathing eased and soon she was nuzzling into Mariana’s shoulder. “Was really scary…mmmm…safe with you.”

Mariana partially untangled herself to reach her nightstand where she clicked on a night light and pulled a tape recorder from the drawer. The bed was partially illuminated, driving back the moonlight and putting the two in even more stark contrast with Cherry’s nude body curled up on Mariana’s lap pressing into her silk nightgown. She set the tape recorder down on the nightstand and subtly flipped it on before snuggling back with Cherry.

“You want me to tell you the dream like the others?” Cherry asked, eying the familiar recorder. She bit her lip. “This one was scary though.” She meekly exclaimed. “This time it…do I have to think about it again?”

Her Mistress slid a hand along her bare back, eliciting gentle murrs as she caressed her sides and rear. “Recording your dreams is important and helps me figure out what you’re thinking about deep down. There’s some reason you keep dreaming about being something other than my pet.” The words made Cherry blush. “There may be some hidden desires or fears causing your dreams, and I want to help you so you can be an even better pet for me. Even the nightmares might be able to help.” Cherry nodded and took in a slow breath to begin the tale

“The first part was like the other dreams…only the later part was scary. I saw myself standing in front of a mirror. It was the other me like before, the mistress. I was dressed in the black latex cat suit no collar. I didn’t panic or worry about not being a good girl and focused on letting the dream come on its own like you told me.” She looked up at Mariana for approval before continuing.

“I was admiring myself in the mirror while a slave brushed my hair. There were two others kneeling on either side of me. They’re redheaded twins from my second dream but now their hair has been cut exactly the same so you can’t tell them apart. They look much better trained now…slavish posture and shaved pussies” Cherry blushed once more. “I wasn’t paying much attention to them though. Something else is on my mind, something good. I’m feeling happy…no more like, triumphant. Once my hair was brushed properly I ordered the slaves to stay as I go off to do something important. It feels like I’m heading towards a celebration.” She shivered slightly at the word.

“I was walking…striding down the hallway. I went to the east wing of the estate with those odd locker shaped machines all along the left wall. But they’re different in the dream. Instead of just a blank console on the front there is some program displayed with ID numbers and program names with countdowns and I know there are people inside every single one of them. There are over a hundred in the east wing and in my dream they are all full…programming the people inside.

“I finally found one locker in particular I’m interested in. I could see on the display whatever was happening inside was done. I hit some buttons on the data pad and the locker opened up almost like a seashell. And the person inside was all blank. The me in the dream felt pleased…because the girl is brainwashed. But it’s more than the kind of pleasure I got from enslaving the twins.” Cherry quivered a little in Mariana’s arms. “I felt so wrong putting people in machines, even knowing it’s just a dream.”

“It’s alright dear. Tell me more.”

“I could tell the girl inside had been brainwashed. She was held up by a sort of body frame that kept her standing and she’d have been on the ground without it. She was basically naked. There was only a frayed blue collar of fabric around her neck, like she’d had some outfit ripped off her. She didn’t have any other adornment except butterfly tattoos on her ankles.”

Mariana exhaled softly. “Was this an Asian girl?”

“Yes Mistress, she was Asian. Was she in one of my other dreams I told you about Mistress?” “No. I was just guessing. It’s alright. Keep going. Don’t leave out any detail,” Though Mariana looked a little less enthusiastic. Cherry looked up at Mariana’s conflicted expression for a moment. Mistress had seemed amused by the other slaves Cherry reported having in previous dreams. She put it out of her mind and continued.

“I…in the dream I cupped her chin and guided her out of the frame to her knees. I told her to lick me, but I was still wearing the cat suit. So she just started licking at the right spot, lapping at the latex like a cat.” Mariana blushed and bit her lip. “She just licked and licked; I ordered her to play with herself and she obeyed as I looked down so cruelly. I ordered her to cum like…well I gave her a mean example and she just obeyed again.

“I seemed to enjoy humiliating her. I don’t feel tender and affectionate to her like the twins or the others…it was like she’d done something to make me mad before I enslaved her. I said something like, ‘I’ll make it so you won’t remember being anything but a slave.’ I mumbled something about a society while I put her back in the locker. The screen blanked as I closed it and looked like they do in reality, but I typed something into the keypad quickly and a menu for programs popped up.”

“What did you type in to activate it again?” Her Mistress pressed, leaning a bit forward with renewed interest.

“I, I’m not sure Mistress. I…entered some sort of password but I wasn’t looking at the screen, just tapping at it with my fingers, then I selected a program called ‘eraser.”

“Focus on that, pet. Focus on the password. Can you see what it is?”

Cherry squinted, putting all her effort into it. “N-no. I can’t see it. I can feel my fingers typing it in but can’t see it. But…I think it’s the same code as later.”

“Later in the dream, you mean?” Mariana had an excited quiver in her voice. Cherry nodded and hung onto her Mistress as though the bed would fall away from them. “What’s wrong Cherry?”

“The…the scary part happens next. It still scares me Mistress. Do I have to think about it?” Do I have to tell?”

“It’ll be okay. What makes it so scary, pet?”

“Because!” She sniffled and curled up into a ball, staring up at Mariana with tear stained eyes. “It’s scary because next I open another of those lockers and…you’re the one inside!”

Mariana cringed.

She pet Cherry mechanically. “Of course.” She said bitterly. “Of course you would eventually dream about me.” The hand stroking through Cherry’s hair stopped and tensed for a moment before loosening again. She came back under control with a smile that seemed an odd mix of disgust and pride. “Though it might be unpleasant to remember, I’m sure we can bare it for your sake. Remember, don’t leave things out.”

Cherry’s bottom lip quivered, but she obeyed. “I went two lockers down and opened up the one where it’s Mistress inside. You were all blank from the machine, wearing a tattered blue uniform of some sort. It’s ripped and dirty like you’d been tossed around. I commanded you to kneel and you just slid to your feet. You were like a puppet. I told you to strip off the tattered clothes.” She whimpered softly but pressed forward as she’d been instructed.

“And, there was still a puddle of the Asian girl’s nectar from when she came. I ordered you to lick it up, and you just nodded and went like a dog to lap it.” A few tears began to trickle from Cherry’s eyes. “I just watched. I just watched and laughed and called you a dirty b-bitch. Then I swatted your ass to make you…make you yelp as you finished.

“I had you crawl behind me after, going to some lab.” More tears streamed down and left wet spots on Mariana’s nightgown. “And I got you there and ordered you to masturbate. I watched and just laughed at you. Then I started to take my cat suit off and ordered you to crawl to me, then had you…I made you…you…” Cherry finally broke down and sobbed into her Mistress’ chest.

Mariana did her best to comfort Cherry and get her to calm down. Finally she pulled her nightgown away and let Cherry suckle until she was stable. “We can skip those really bad parts.” Mariana whispered. “Was there anything after that?”

Cherry sniffled and gave a little nod. “A little bit more, it gets scarier then I woke up.”

“I can see this is helping some already. So we’ll try to talk out the rest. Go ahead and skip the part where you use me like that.” Mariana nodded slowly to herself. “I bet nothing much else happened while you were doing that. So skip to the next bit.”

“Okay…mmmm.” She closed her eyes and shuddered, moving past the memories of using her Mistress as a sex toy. “I left the cat suit on the ground and put on a lab coat instead. It didn’t cover much and only went down to my hips. You were…on your knees again, waiting. I tapped that same password into a computer and scanned through some sort of report.”

“The same code? You mean this password gives access to the computer network as well?”

“I…guess so Mistress.”

Mariana gave Cherry a squeeze and grinned intently. “And the password…the command code. Were you looking at the screen when you typed it in?”

“I was…but I was getting so scared from the nightmare, it was harder to focus on the dream. It’s a blur on the screen…an L maybe. I see it again a little later. But first I walked over to you and smiled, feeling like something important had happened. But I feel an uncertainty. I stared at you intently and said, ‘It was too easy.”

“You…you said what?” The grin faded and Mariana looked confused.

“I don’t know exactly what I meant, but that’s what I said. It made perfect sense to me while I was dreaming but I was afraid and can’t piece it together. I walked around you saying, ‘It always was schemes within schemes,’ or something like that.

“I started pacing in front of you…mumbling something. I can’t remember all the words, just fragments. ‘Could scan for weeks…hard to see past them…can’t read deep enough….either choice might hide a trap…can’t play their game.’ I suddenly ordered you to follow me to the other side of the lab into a secondary room. There was a chair there I ordered you to sit in. It was like a dentist chair with electronics all around it that would lower over the chair and some sort of helmet with lots of wires sticking out. I moved over to a control panel and turned it on. I saw the name of it on the panel. Sleeper Chair.”

“Sleeper Chair?” Mariana looked even more confused, her ferociously driven eyes clouded over like her thoughts had been interrupted by absurdity. “And you say I sat in this…sleeper chair?”

“Yes Mistress. You sat in it and I connected those wires to your temples and forehead and slid the helmet down. I walked back to the control panel and started typing something and talking. I said, ‘Schemes within schemes, traps within traps.”

Mariana’s breath was coming in shorter bursts and she looked more disoriented and aggravated. “That doesn’t make sense though. I don’t…” she paused and looked at Cherry, spurred on by something. “And the command code…this is when you saw it again clearly?”

“Not yet, Mistress.” She quivered, oblivious to Mariana’s distress. “I put it in the console, but it’s still blurry. I only see it clearly when I show it to you.”

“Wait! What? You show me your command code in the dream? Why would you do that?”

“I…are you okay Mistress?” She looked up with new concern.

Mariana worked on regaining her composure, but all she could manage was a look of muddled concentration. “I’m fine dear. Just…confused. You showed me the code?” Her eyes stared oddly at Cherry, seemingly paralyzed by her confusion, locked in a trap of curiosity and determination. Both seemed to hide a crawling fear. “Why did you show me the code?”

“Well…I entered all this typing and the machine began to hum on. And I said something. I remember this part clearer because it’s close to when I woke up. I said, ‘Your people don’t know about the chair and won’t think to account for it. If this is one of your schemes I know exactly what you’re after.”

Mariana’s mouth felt dry and her heart was racing, a tingle growing in her spine. She tried to speak, to say something, anything, but the words seemed to be caught in her throat.

Cherry continued, “So I hit a final button and the machine lowered over you and inside I saw a spiral came on with the password on the front of it: Landscape Omega.”

The phrase made Mariana arch. “I….Oooooohhhhhhh mmmMMMMM.” Her gasps of confusion broke into a long moan. Cherry held on, unable to process her Mistress’ reaction. “Mmmmm….goddessssss.” She moaned deeper. The tenor of her voice became different as a deeply satisfied smile formed on her face.

“Mistress, what happened?” Cherry looked at her, terrified.

“Oooh thank you, my lady.” She responded to Cherry. I am yours.” Mariana’s voice was soft, servile, just as warm as Cherry remembered. But that warmth was redirected into submissive coos.

Cherry shook her head, breaking the embrace and pushing back. “Mistress…please. You’re scaring me.”

Mariana smiled. “I’m sorry my lady, but you’re scared because you are still asleep. My purpose is to wake you.”

Cherry slid back along the bed in fear, her nightmare seeming to have come to life. But as her Mistress pulled a pendant from the nightstand and began to swing it, Cherry couldn’t help but follow and drift, just like she always did when her Mistress took her deep. As her eyes closed, something told her Mistress was about to take all the bad dreams away and she’d wake up with everything like it was meant to be.