The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: This is my first attempt at any sort of formal writing, so here’s hoping you all like it. Whether you do or not, please feel free to send feedback to . I welcome any reviews, good or bad, and I always consider new ideas and requests. Thanks, and enjoy!

Note-worthy Revenge—Chapter One: Samantha

Samantha walked out to her car holding a simple folded notecard; a notecard that probably held the meanest things she would ever hear about herself, written by a woman she thought was her friend. Still, she was smirking as she left, knowing that whatever was scribbled down on the card was nothing compared to the vitriol she had put to paper in return.

It had all started with a somewhat accidental tryst between Samantha and Emily’s now ex-boyfriend, Todd. Somewhat accidental because Samantha hadn’t intended to truly go all the way with the man, but she had wanted to prove that she could take him from Emily whenever she wanted. It wasn’t anything personal; she just needed to remind her friends, and even herself who the alpha really was. This was doubly necessary as the other girls had become a bit more independent since graduation.

All throughout school, she had held on to her position through cunning, force and simple reinforcement that she was the hottest thing around. While that was a matter of some debate (and likely countless sore arms) among the student body, no one could dispute that she was easily the most eye catching. Samantha had always insisted on buying whatever clothes managed to walk the line between elitist fashion and streetwalker chic the best, and even if some people just weren’t interested, they still found it hard to look away. Just the way she liked it.

Her best friends were as different from her as day and night. While Samantha was a fiery redhead with a trim but curvy build, both of the others were brunettes; a fact that Samantha reveled in. Emily’s light brown hair was always kept in a short pageboy cut, which she used to play up her petite 5′2″ height and pixyish frame. Where Sam was blatantly sexy, Emily was cute ant perky. This of course led them to be bitter rivals, though every jab was done from behind a cheerful smile.

The friendship portion of the escapade wouldn’t have lasted long without Lisa. While her other two friends were polar opposites, Lisa acted as a neutral ground in every skirmish. With long, mousy brown hair, glasses that looked too functional and plain to be a fashion statement, and bearing an embarrassing (to her friends, anyway) love for fantasy books, art and card games, she was never seen as any sort of a threat. Since she was also almost painfully shy and eager to please, this suited her just fine.

It was Lisa who had brought the girls together after the meltdown, citing that she had an idea that would clear the air and let them go on being friends again. Samantha was dubious, in addition to still being pissed off at Emily. The little bitch had had the audacity to broadcast the whole story online, making Sam out to be the villain. She shouldn’t have been surprised, Emily always was a chatterbox. And Sam did still have some small amount of gratitude for all of Lisa’s mediations in the past.

“The rules are simple,” Lisa explained, placing a stack of notecards out on the dining room table, “both of you are going to take a card, and you’re going to write down the most terrible things you’ve been feeling about the other. Get out all your anger, all your ill wishing, no matter how cruel or preposterous.”

“How is that going to help?” Emily scoffed, incredulous. She was still of the mind that nothing Samantha said or did could redeem her after what she had done with Todd, and she wasn’t afraid to show it.

Lisa, ever patient, simply smiled and handed out a card to each of the girls as she explained further. “It helps because you’re both going to get it all out, get everything off your chests. If you guys both see the worst you can each do to each other, you can start to rebuild your friendship; like old times!”

Seeing Lisa so cheery about the prospect of reconciliation caused both girls to put aside most of their misgivings, but Samantha couldn’t resist an opening.

“So we can write whatever we want in here, right? Like, I can write how Emily gets off on letting everyone know her personal life, or that she can’t help but tell everyone all her embarrassing secrets because of it?”

Emily took that as her queue to open fire as well. “And I can write how Samantha is a total bitch? A bitch in heat who’s nothing but a slut who’s only in love with herself? I’m liking this plan more and more, Lisa.”

Both girls were fuming, but Lisa seemed either not to notice or not to care. Instead, she seemed thrilled by their enthusiasm. “That’s just it, you guys! Say your worst, whether or not it’s true. Anything you get out now, we avoid later!”

And so Samantha and Emily exchanged their cards and went their separate ways, everyone taking the weekend to take in everything that had happened, and try to heal over it all.

Flopping down on the couch in her apartment, Samantha prepared herself for what her card might say. She wasn’t scared. If anything, she was glad to finally see all her rival could dish out. Maybe this plan of Lisa’s might work after all.” She thought to herself, “ and maybe I should make some popcorn for this. “ She giggled at the thought and started to read.

Samantha, to be quite honest, you’re nothing but a stupid bitch, and you’re only getting worse. Day by day you just try to become even more of a stupid bitch than before, it’s almost unbelievable. As I said today at the table, you’re a bitch in heat who’s only in love with herself, and that’s the truth. I know you only slept with Todd because you wanted to feel more important, but the reality is you were only ever into you. It’s why, after all this time, you’re still alone. You just want to be left alone to think about how much dumber and more of a bitch you can be. Well, I hope your little doggy tongue can reach between your legs, because that’s going to be the only action you’re going to get for a while. Enjoy the taste. Your “Friend”, Emily.

Samantha could hardly contain her laughter. After saying all that, Emily thought she was the bitch?! It only made Sam feel better about what she had written; the little shit really did get off on hearing herself talk, or in this case, write. Her levity was cut short by nasty wave of dizziness that seemed to linger just a bit longer than she was comfortable with. Writing it off as simple mental exhaustion after the day’s events, she decided to take a good long shower and clear her head.

As she was undressing, she caught a whiff of something that was simply compelling. She looked around for the source, half caught between hunger and bliss for the fleeting scent. Unable to pin it down, she stepped into the shower.

Immediately her tension started to drain away. Hot showers and baths had always been a strong source of relaxation for Sam, and for some reason this one felt particularly calming. Before too long she realized she had been standing under the water for so long it had started to become cold. Turning off the water, she shook her head to get her wits together. Giggling slightly, she suddenly thought how she must look, shaking off after bathing. “Guess I’m a bitch after all, Emily!” she thought, laughing as she made her way to the mirror.

As she had an infinite number of times before, Samantha regarded herself almost as an artist would a completed painting. She sought out blemishes on her lightly freckled face, but as usual, she found none. She did the same for the rest of herself that she could see, and when she got to her firm, also lightly freckled c-cups, she took pause.

Holding them gently in her hands, she smirked as she thought about the note. “In love with myself? There’s nothing wrong with wanting to look my best. Besides, what’d be wrong with acknowledging to myself that I’m hot? Everyone knows it. No sense pretending I can’t see how attractive I am.”

As she spoke to her reflection, her hands were slowly, and unknowingly changing from holding her breasts to caressing them. Her right hand began casually rubbing her nipple before she realized what she was doing. “Wow, I really let you guys get to me today. Time for bed, I think, and time for this all to be over.” Exhausted, Samantha pulled on some random pajamas and flopped into bed. As she drifted off she couldn’t help but think about how hot she looked in the mirror…

When she awoke, it was pitch black in her room, but what she noticed first was that the wonderful scent she had smelled earlier was back; and instead of being faint and fleeting, it was nearly overpowering. Not even bothering to turn on the light, she started sniffing after the fragrance, determined to catch it. Within a few moments of pawing about her room, Sam felt she had the smell pinned down in what felt like a tall box. Opening the lid, she brought the source to her face and simply inhaled. It was bliss, it was heaven, it was intoxicating! She rubbed the soft object on her face, enjoying the nearly overwhelming mix of sweet and musky as it wafted around her. She could almost taste it. Before long she did taste it, first with small tentative licks, then moving on to heavy lapping.

While one of her arms and most of her attention was elsewhere, her other hand had slipped itself inside her cotton pajama bottoms, and was soon nestled right on top of her pussy. As her tongue worked above, so below did her fingers stroke between her sopping lips. Had she been more aware, she’d have found she was more wet than she ever remembered being; to the point where her juices were soaked through her pants and were dripping on the floor beneath her.

Eventually, her arm holding that wonderful smell got tired, and she made to switch the two. This was also when she realized that the scent just became much more intense, and she hurried to get her fix. Stuffing her fingers in her mouth, she licked eagerly at them, until a moment of clarity came. The realization of why the scent became stronger after she had switched hands hit her with the force of a truck, and for a moment she thought she might faint. Instead, the vision of herself kneeling on the floor while sucking on her panties and frantically rubbing her clit pushed her over the edge; launching her into an absolutely world-shaking orgasm.

Panting from exhaustion, confusion, and lust, she curled up at the foot of her bed and fell promptly to sleep.

Morning brought little comfort to Samantha. Waking up, she found that during the night she had somehow removed her pajama pants entirely, and she was sucking on the crotch of them in her sleep. Not only that, she felt sore all over, especially on her tailbone; though she chalked that up to the way she was sleeping. She had never slept curled up like that. “Like a dog”, she thought to herself, but quickly quashed the idea. Instead she went through her morning mental pep-rally and went about her chores.

After the dishes were done, the vacuuming finished and the (very distracting) dirty laundry taken care of, Samantha found it easy to see last night as a fluke. She had been terribly stressed lately, and while the tryst with Todd had been recent, his misgivings had left him anything but satisfactory. Maybe she just needed more action in her life? Maybe then some stupid notecard wouldn’t give her such crazy dreams.

Regardless of the reason, every time she passed by any of the mirrors in her apartment, she found herself pausing. She just couldn’t get over how sexy she looked, even in her stay at home sweats. A few times she even caught herself posing, or even worse, touching herself. More and more she’d suddenly come to, and find herself thrusting out her chest and running her hands over her incredibly erect nipples. Finally, she had enough.

“It’s obvious I need a little me time.” She said, exhasperated. She made her way to her bedroom and slipped into bed. Slipping out of her clothes under the covers, she finally let her hands go to work. She explored her body with an enthusiasm she hadn’t had since her highschool days. One hand caressed her breasts, pinching slightly at her nipples in a way that made her gasp. The other hand traced tiny swirls down across her stomach and over her mound. For a moment she teased herself, sliding her fingers over every place but where she wanted them, needed them.

When she was whimpering with lust, she plunged her fingers into herself. First one, then two, and then three she worked in and out as she panted for air. At the pace she kept, she knew it wouldn’t take long to find the sweet release she was longing for, but the second she approached climax, she pulled her hand away. Bucking her hips with frustration, she slid her sodden fingers into her mouth in a manner that seemed half present and half punishment. The scent and the taste were almost too much and she found herself teetering on the edge.

Confused with herself, but driven wild by her own libido, Samantha rolled over. Pushing her ass up, she ran her hands back down her body. Cupping one firm cheek in one hand, she shocked herself by probing her tight asshole with her wet fingers. She was still panting wildly, and when one of her questing digits made its way inside she gave a small yip. As she slowly slid inside herself, Samantha found she was rapidly reaching the orgasm she so diligently held from herself.

In the throes of pleasure, she glanced to the side and caught her reflection in the mirror. She saw a young girl, completely taken by pleasure. Ass in the air, she saw her own molesting hand as it toyed with her. She saw her face, covered in perspiration, tongue lolling out against her pillow. It was too much to bear. She thrust her ass back against her hand, whimpering, moaning and… barking.

“Ruff! Ruff! Ruff!” Her feminine little barks started to sound ragged as her climax seemed to drag on forever. She could feel her juices dribbling down her leg, and at some point she had managed to bring both hands under her to be on all fours. Her hands clutched into tight fists as her body still shuddered for longer than she could register. Eventually, she flopped over exhausted. Her body still shook as she fell asleep, her only thought was satisfaction, and what the hell?

When she woke up, her body was humming. Pulling herself out of bed, Samantha quickly cleaned herself up and reclothed. It was all she could do to keep from starting up a repeat performance, if only due to the scent. She couldn’t explain why she was suddenly so enraptured by it, but she wasn’t worried anymore.

“It’s just another part of me that I love, nothing wrong with that” She said to herself. She had realized that there were a lot of parts of her she loved. She thought about her slim figure, her tight ass, her sweet… “Stop that!” She scolded herself, “Bad girl!” She gave herself a little swat on her pert behind, reveling in how naughty it felt. With a giggle she went to finish up her errands.

As her evening wound down, Samantha curled up on the couch and decided to do a bit of reading. Though she kept it from her friends, she was an avid reader; mainly trashy romance novels. Tonight she just couldn’t seem to get into it. For one, her tailbone still ached horrendously. For another, her hands just seemed clumsier than usual. The book kept falling out of her grip, and her fingers just didn’t seem very dexterous. She chalked it all up to the day’s activities. It was when she actually pinned down the book and was finally able to read that she got fed up.

The words just seemed to swim on the page, and she found herself rereading parts over and over again. Several of the larger words she found herself sounding out, and even talking seemed a bit fuzzy for her. She just felt a little… stupid.

Tingle.

Her cheeks flushed when she had that thought, She paused a moment.

“I’m so tired right now, I feel a little dumb.” She mumbled out loud, testing. Sure enough, a bolt of arousal shot right through her. When she saw her nipples tent out of her shirt, she giggled. Immediately she stopped herself, thinking about what she was doing. “Why am I so damned horny today?” she thought to herself, rubbing her temple in frustration. “I’ve never felt like such a stupid slut.”

The words seemed to come out of nowhere, but they had an even stronger effect than they had before. Samantha found herself breathing harder, and she could feel goose bumps crawl across her body. As they did, her mind got more and more dim. In the haze of lust she laid back on the couch and let her legs spread open.

Immediately she was bombarded by the tantalizing scent of herself. Out of sheer reflex she bent down to smell it closer, to taste it. When she couldn’t reach, she had a moment of lucidity. “Of course I can’t reach!” She shook her head to clear it, but it barely worked, “I’m not some kind of animal… I’m not a dog… a bitch.”

At that word, everything clicked into place; it was all so clear. She was a bitch. Just a stupid little bitch in heat. At the realization she immediately shoved both of her hands down her pants, stroking at herself in a frenzy. It all made sense why she had been so turned on by herself. She was in heat, and the only mate she wanted was her.

As she pumped her fingers in and out, another thought hit her addled mind. “What am I doing in all these clothes? A bitch doesn’t wear clothes, a bitch wears a collar.” Her whole body shuddered at the thought, and at the remembering of a spare collar she had in her junk drawer; a left over from her last pet. Throwing off her sodden clothes, she went to go fetch.

Fitted for a Rottweiler, the bright pink collar was just a bit big for Samantha, but the tingling in her body told her it would do. Still, the clasp had been hard for her hands, which where rapidly becoming more and more paw-like. She loved the thought of that.

Making the way into her room, she stopped in front of her full-length mirror. Like always, she was pleased with how well she kept in shape, and how it never seemed to diminish her curves. Not like always though, was the burst of arousal she got as she eyed herself. It felt like every pervy glance she had ever received from a guy in her life, only aiming at and coming from, her reflection. Her mind was suddenly aflame with a million different sexual fantasies, all starring the sexy redhead in front of her. And as she went through these scenes, she watched the naked girl become more and more visibly horny; to the point where she was even panting in arousal.

“Panting, just like the bitch you are,” she said to herself, and a flush went through her at the thought. Though her tongue felt clumsy in her mouth, and though she had a hard time pronouncing the words, they still bore the same powerful effect. “Let’s see how much of a bitch you can be.” With that, she lowered herself onto her knees, her hands both planted on the floor between her legs. She made herself pant more, and stuck out her chest and ass as much as she could. She was showing off for herself, and she loved every minute of it.

Within moments one of her hands had made its way to her waiting pussy. “I’m in heat… this bitch is in heat,” she thought to herself as she pushed as much of her hand as she could into herself. It wasn’t enough. Not only did her fingertips seem scratchy and rough, she knew she wanted to be on all fours, or begging, but nothing else. “What else would a stupid bitch like me do?”

Scenting a solution in her bedside drawers, she clumsily opened them and fetched out her favorite toy. Holding it in her teeth, she crawled about looking for a good spot. Eventually, she was able to wedge the dildo between some old boxes she had never unpacked; at least enough to hold it in place. This was harder than she thought it should be, but then she remembered her paws weren’t made for things like that. She looked down briefly at what were now two big, fluffy, useless paws. Something inside her wanted to scream at how wrong everything was, but that something was far away and getting farther by the second. Instead she gave out a cute, high pitched “Arf!” and made to position herself between the mirror and her toy.

Seeing her reflection again brought about another wave of lust, however, and she forgot all about the dildo. She sat up and begged, her cute paws dangling beside her breasts. They jiggled and swayed much more than usual as she posed, and she loved how their new heft seemed to pull her onto all fours. In addition, the tickling caused by her fur proved her tits were now much more sensitive, and served to make her even more wet than she was already.

As entrancing as her reflection was, it did little to help the hunger between her legs. Spotting one of her pillows nearby, Samantha had a flash of inspiration. Bunching the pillow under her, she began to rub her pussy on it. Within seconds had mounted it like a dog and was humping it as fast as she could. Her tongue flopped out of her mouth, and her saliva dripped from it as she rocked on the cushion.

Her eyes went dull as she moved, and as she rode it she panted and barked, always right on the edge of orgasm. In frustration she leapt off the pillow and turned her back to the mirror. Burying her face in the now soaked cushion, she lifted her ass up as high as she could; as if presenting to some unseen lover. Licking and sniffing at her sweet addiction, she found a moment to glance back at herself. It left her breathless. The first thing she noticed was her perfect ass… she loved every curve. Her eyes were then drawn to her fuzzy, reddish tail that was now wagging above it. I’m almost the perfect stupid little bitch in heat, flashed through her mind.

Still, she couldn’t seem to reach the peak she had last night. Frustrated to the point of whimpering, she remembered the dildo and pushed herself onto it. Her fuzzy brain could somehow register every inch that went in, which also managed to spark something; though it wasn’t the orgasm she was trying so fervently to reach. Instead, she had a moment of perfect lucidity to see the extent of what had happened to her.

Her breasts had grown into the biggest pair of tits she’d ever seen. Incredibly sensitive, they were being tickled incessantly by the fur on her paws. Exaggerated much like her chest, her paws looked like something from a cartoon, and her hands wouldn’t be good for much more than walking around on. Her tail was wagging constantly, almost in rhythm with her hips slamming back on her toy. The movement was also causing her new big, floppy dog ears to swing about incessantly. It was all almost more than the mind could take, and she spent much of her few lucid minutes cursing Emily.

Until she realized she already had, and the things she had written down were much, much worse than this. She smiled as her mind fuzzed over again, and her efforts with her dildo were redoubled. It still wasn’t enough, andshe slid herself away from the toy and turned to clean it with her little doggy tongue. It was then she realized what was missing. Sitting down, she spread her legs eagerly. Slowly she lowered her mouth, her tongue lolling out and nearly drooling. She, like Lisa had wondered, was about to find out if she could reach.

The muffled yips and barks of the former alpha’s orgasm proved that yes, yes she could.