The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Nursing Home

Katherine had been working at the nursing home for more than 15 years. She was a registered nurse and very well liked by the nurses who worked for her. She was intelligent, and still extremely attractive at 45 years old. Everyone who knew her marveled at the level of energy she brought to the home, and she devoted this energy to the care of the residents. Katherine worked the night shift, something she had started doing when her children were growing up so that either she or her husband would be home with them. She had discovered that she actually liked working nights, and had continued on the late shift even after the kids were grown.

One unfortunate casualty of her working nights while her husband worked days was their sex life. Once a month was a lot these days, but with her work to keep her occupied at night, Katherine didn’t really mind. She channeled her suppressed sexual urges into the attention she paid the residents.

It was a little after three in the morning, and she was making her middle of shift rounds. She looked in on a newly arrived resident, Mr. Smith. He had been brought in just a few hours ago and admitted under rather strange circumstances. As a result, the admitting office had been closed. She had called to find out how to handle this case, and was told to do a temporary chart and the office personnel would do the actual forms in the morning. So, Katherine had put together a temporary admissions packet for Mr. Smith using the information provided by the ambulance personnel who had delivered him. Adding to the strangeness was the fact it was an ambulance service she had never heard of before, from out of state. When she mentioned this to the administrator, he told her not to worry about it, just put Mr. Smith in his room and do the best she could getting the information right. He had then hung up rather abruptly.

On this round, she checked in on her new admission. She picked up the chart she had made and looked at the personal information again. According to what she had been provided, Mr. Smith was 92 years old. There were no specific medical problems aside from obvious cataracts in both eyes. The man was just very old looked more like a skeleton than a living man. He was sleeping, just as he had been when they brought him in. She reached down to check his pulse and had difficulties finding it. Concerned, she took her penlight and bent over to check his eyes. She lifted his eyelid and shone the light into his eye. The milky lens reflected the light, almost blinding her. Katherine shut the light off and was about to let the eyelid fall back into place when she realized the eye was glowing with a light of its own.

She bent closer to look into the eye, and Mr. Smith opened his other eye. It was glowing too! Katherine found herself staring into the two glowing milky orbs, unable to look away. She felt herself falling into those luminous eyes, her mind slowly going blank. That’s when the skeleton of a man spoke to her for the first time.

“Don’t be afraid, my sweet child.” he said to her, and she found her concern fading away. “You are going to help me.” Katherine nodded slightly. Silly man, that was her job!

Still maintaining eye contact, Mr. Smith slowly sat up in the bed. “You will give me whatever I need.” he said to her, and she knew this was true. “You can refuse me nothing.” and she couldn’t.

His clawed hand reached out to hers and closed on it, slowly drawing her hand toward his crotch. With his other hand, he pulled up the hem of his hospital gown, exposing his shriveled penis. He placed her hand on it and a smile spread across his pale face.

“Stroke it, my pet,” he rasped at her. She slowly closed her hand around his soft member and began to carefully stroke him. She felt him slowly responding, swelling slightly in her hand. “Suck it!” he hissed. Katherine obediently bent forward and took him into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the head and was rewarded with a moan from Mr Smith. She let him slide part way out of her mouth and then sucked him back in, repeating the process. More moans followed, and she felt him swelling more in her mouth. ‘Yes, my beauty,” he almost gasped. “Suck my cock!” He placed a hand behind her head and pulled her down on his stiffening prick.

Katherine found herself getting incredibly aroused. Her pussy grew damp and then just plain wet, until her juices began to stain her pantyhose. Mr. Smith’s cock was almost erect now, and she thought it was the most perfect cock she had ever seen. When he was completely hard, he pushed her away. “Stand back!” he commanded, and she straightened up and took a step back from the bed. Mr. Smith rose and climbed out of the bed to stand next to her. He continued to gaze into her brown eyes and speaking in a low voice. “Take off your clothes.” She undressed without hesitating, and was soon standing naked before him. He bent forward and kissed her, his tongue sliding into her mouth, intertwining with hers. Her juices flowed freely now, running down the inside of her thighs. He reached to the night stand and picked up a clean gown. “Put this on and lie on the bed.” Katherine slid into the flimsy gown and then climbed onto the bed. Mr. Smith climbed back onto the bed and sat next to her. He smiled, and she could see his yellow and brown stained teeth. His breath smelled like a garbage disposal that had backed up. He bent to kiss her again, and she opened her mouth to accept his probing tongue.

Katherine felt his claw like hands on her breasts, fondling them, and it excited her. Her nipples stiffened and stood up like two pink pencil erasers. She felt her pussy growing wetter and wetter as Mr. Smith continued to kiss her and fondle her. He sat back and smiled at her again. “Now, spread your legs for me, my life giving slut.” She obediently spread her legs and he crawled between them. She stiffened as he licked her clitoris, sending sparks of electricity through her aroused body. He kept working her clit until she was on the verge of an orgasm, then pulled back. He stood and moved up by her head, raising his gown. “Suck my cock again, bitch!” he commanded. She took his withered member in her hand and brought him to her lips. She engulfed his cockhead and swirled her tongue around it.

As she sucked the old man’s cock, she was amazed at what was happening. As it stiffened, his cock swelled even more grew until it stood out eight or nine inches. When he was fully erect, Mr. Smith pulled his cock from her now questing mouth. He slapped her cheeks with his prick and leered at her. “Do you want my cock inside you, my horny slut?” he asked her. She looked up at him and nodded, almost reverently. He climbed between her still spread legs. “And now, you little cunt, you shall indeed give me what I need.” He placed the head of his swollen cock against the lips of her pussy and pressed forward. His ancient cock slowly disappeared into the nurse, inch by inch, until he was fully seated. When his balls were resting against her ass he paused and again looked into her eyes.

“As I fuck you, I am going to draw the very life force from your body. You will give me your youth, your brain cells will revitalize my own, your eyes for mine.” He smiled wickedly now, and in return, I will give you the last and most intense orgasm of your worthless life.” Katherine looked at him lovingly. “But this will only work if you give me your life force of your own accord.” He paused. “What do you want?”

“Oh, please fuck me!” she begged. “Let me give you my life force! I give it to you freely, just fuck me!"”

So Mr. Smith began to fuck her, slowly at first, almost as if he were in pain. But every stroke of his cock into the nurse drew from her vitality, and soon he was fucking her with long, powerful strokes. The sound of his balls slapping against her ass filled the room.

“Oh, fuck me, fuck me harder!” she panted with a voice that began to grow ragged and raspy. “Fuck me!”

Mr. Smith was pounding in and out now, and in the dim light his wrinkles were disappearing, his muscles filling out. Hair grew back on his balding head and his cataracts were replaced with deep blue eyes. He fucked Katherine long and hard, kissing her face and biting her nipples. She moaned and mewled in response. He felt his orgasm approaching and he roared in a strong resonant voice. “Here it is, bitch. Cum now!” His cum exploded deep into Katherine’s belly, and she felt herself cumming at the same time.

“I’m cumming!” she moaned in a weak, shaky voice just before she passed out.

Mr. Smith stood by the bed. He was dressed in a clean pair of scrubs he had found in the closet. To all outward appearances, he looked to be a handsome young man in his mid twenties, with thick brown hair and piercing blue eyes. A broad smile adorned his face, showing perfect white teeth. “I haven’t felt this vibrant in years!” he said to Katherine. “You were perfect, my little life giving bitch.” He chuckled to himself. “And now, you’re not much good for anything.” His smile transformed into a sneer. “Just like all the other sluts over the years.” Katherine, lying on the bed, was still in the hospital gown. She was no longer the vivacious looking nurse that had started the night shift. Her hair, what was left of it, was pure white, and she had several bald spots. Her pale skin was wrinkled and dried out looking, mottled with liver spots and stretched over her prominent bones. Her eyes were sunken deep into her skull, milky white with her own cataracts. Her mouth hung open slackly, exposing teeth that had obviously been neglected for many decades. A stream of drool ran down from the corner of her idiot’s mouth onto her pillow.

Mr. Smith pulled the sheet up to her chin and picked up the temporary admission Chart. He took the pencil and changed “Mr.” to “Miss” and the age from 92 to 102. “Congratulations, Miss Smith. You are now the oldest resident in the home.” He continued to write. “Too bad about the Altzheimer’s.” He kept writing. “And it’s so sad you don’t have any known relatives and are a ward of the state.” He finished with a few more notes. “And I see there is a “do not resuscitate” order in place for you.” He replaced the clipboard on the bed rail. “So sad.” He bent down and kissed her wrinkled cheek. “But I doubt you’ll live much longer in any case. In fact, I’ll bet you won’t make it to sunrise.” He said staring into her filmed over eyes. “You can do that for me, can’t you my little cunt?”

Painfully, the decrepit figure in the bed nodded her agreement. “Anything for you,” she said in a low whisper of a voice.

As he walked out of the room and her last few hours of life, Katherine turned her now sightless eyes in his direction. A single tear ran down her wrinkled cheek.