The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is in the same universe as Read All Instructions Before Use, but this story should stand alone.

Disclaimer: This story contains scenes of non-consensual sex between females, and depictions of sexual slavery. If you are under 18 or offended by this type of material please do not continue. Otherwise, read on and enjoy! Also, any resemblance of the characters in this work to people either living, dead or fictitious is unintentional and purely coincidental.

©2016 softi. All rights reserved. Please send comments to

* * *

Obsessions

Robin had to click the lighter a few times before it flared to life. The blood red candles, placed in tall holders at each of the four cardinal directions, sputtered as she lit them. Taking a deep breath, she turned back to the pedestal with the book lying open on top. The power was palpable, filling the room with a greasy sense of the supernatural.

It had taken months to track down the tome. She’d searched since the rumors of that porn star using a spell from it to summon something began floating around. A few minutes of Googling found intimations of a book that shouldn’t exist, lying in a place that it shouldn’t be. Plenty of hoax sites whispered of uncontrollable lust and every sexual fantasy fulfilled, but only one held any real information. It pointed her to the Vatican, and a set of records buried deep in the old library. Luckily for her, the university was able to get images of the pages she needed. They said that the spellbook originated in Sodom, playing a part in the city’s downfall. Through the ages, it passed into various hands, resisting the Church’s attempts to destroy it. Finally, it had come across the ocean to the New World, preserved by a warlock escaping the judgement of the Church. Robin found it in an old church in the mountains. A hidden trapdoor under the altar lead to a dilapidated temple devoted to lust, and the book sat chained to a pedestal. The padlock had slipped open for her easily, almost like the book wanted to be taken.

Now, finally, she stood before it in her own apartment, cupping a small, wooden bowl in one hand. Bringing a lighter to the edge of the dish, she began the incantation. “Oh Great and Mighty Asmodai, Lord of Lust, Adversary of St. John, I command thee to create in my quarry the obsession I have written!” Thrusting the flame in, Megan’s blonde hair blazed with an acrid smell, and the small paper with writings in Robin’s blood burned quickly. A strange sensation washed over Robin, rocking her enough that she had to steady herself. The circle marked around the pedestal on the floor briefly flared.

It wasn’t exactly her first choice of spell to cast against the bitch. She didn’t have a lot of choices, though, given Asmodai was the Lord of Lust. She had to work with what was in the book, and a dose of humiliation for the little slut in front of Shawn would do wonders for Robin’s own sense of revenge.

Now she just had to wait for the right moment to see if it worked.

* * *

The hallway was crowded as students passed between classes. Robin had scouted it out earlier, when she was trying to find a location that she could count on the two being together. Monday and Wednesday, the new couple met here, in this little alcove with a few benches, off a hall in the Engineering building. She hid as best she could behind a support column.

A minute later, Shawn walked down the hall, and the bitch Megan walked up from the other direction, flicking her blonde hair. Robin seethed as the two smiled at each other, embraced, and kissed in just about the cutest way possible. She glared at the couple before stepping around the column and walking up to them.

“Hi, lovebirds,” Robin interrupted over the hum of the passing students. Shawn and Megan turned to her, guilt on his face and smugness on hers.

He mumbled something in greeting.

“Hello, Robin,” Megan snapped back. “Stalker much?”

“No, I just wanted to wish you two a great life,” Robin replied, just as she had rehearsed. “I brought you a gift to, you know, make amends.”

Shawn looked taken aback. “Uh, what?”

“You? Amends?” said Megan. “What the fuck?” She looked incredulous.

“I miss you both,” Robin said, “and want to be friends still.” She reached into her backpack. “Here.” She held out a small box to Megan.

Megan took it warily. “Uh, thanks, I guess.”

“Open it,” said Robin, nodding expectantly.

“Uh, ok,” Megan reached for the lid and warily lifted it. “It better not be...” Inside were two pairs of soiled panties. “What the fuck?” Robin felt a wash of greasy power surround them, centered on Megan.

“Robin, what the hell are you thinking?” said Shawn.

Megan stared at the gift.

“Go ahead, Megan,” cooed Robin. “You know you want to.”

“Fuck you, Robin,” said Shawn. “Come on, honey.” He took Megan by the arm and started to walk away.

Megan pulled her arm from his gentle grasp. “Um...” Her hand tentatively reached into the box, hesitantly taking the panties out.

“What the fuck, Megan?” said Shawn.

“Sniff them, Megan,” pressed Robin, triumphant. “I came in them this morning.”

Megan lifted them to her nose, gently smelling the crotch. A shiver traveled down her body. She took a longer whiff.

“We’re leaving.” Shawn grabbed Megan’s arm and pulled her down the hallway. The panties never left her nose.

Robin thought she saw Megan’s tongue slip out as she watched the retreating couple. Robin’s mouth stretched into a huge grin. Megan ripped from Shawn’s grasp to dash into the restroom, clutching the panties to her face.

“It fucking worked,” Robin whispered to herself. “It fucking worked!” She let out a loud laugh, and several passing students looked at her like she was crazy. “It fucking worked!” she shouted, generating more stares. Pumping her fists, she hurried to the door and outside, heading to her apartment. Watching Megan lose control to the infernal sexual power Robin had unleashed made the budding sorceress very, very horny. Once home, she hurried into her bedroom, hand thrust into her underwear, stroking away. A crushing wave released over her as she fell on her bed, and she didn’t stop.

Hours later, after multiple rounds of the best jilling off she’d ever had, she pulled the spellbook out. Thinking of her power over Megan still had her worked up, and the idea of giving the bitch another fetish made her so hot. Setting up the candles again, writing bloody words on a piece of parchment, runes marked around the circle on the floor, she put part of the hair she had saved from Megan’s brush in the bowl. “Oh Great and Mighty Asmodai, Lord of Lust, Adversary of St. John, I command thee to create in my quarry the obsession I have written!” Breathing heavily, she felt oily, slick power wash over her again. A whine escaped her lips, and her crotch fluttered. She hurried to get dressed for her prey.

* * *

Robin knocked at the door. Nothing happened. She tried again, louder. This time, the door flung open, with Megan glaring at her.

“What did you do, you fucking bitch?!?” screamed Megan. She thrust out Robin’s soiled panties accusingly. “Shawn is going to kill you!”

“Megan, calm down,” Robin said, gesturing for Megan to do just that.

“You fucking calm down, bitch!” Megan yelled, still clutching the underwear.

“I just wanted to show you something,” said Robin, pulling up the hem of her skirt.

Megan’s eyes flicked down to the movement. They stayed, stuck on the lacy tops of Robin’s stockings. Megan started to say something, but it caught in her throat.

“That’s it, Megan,” whispered Robin. “You know what you need.” She wiggled the toes of one foot in the strappy heels she had on.

Megan whimpered as she fell to her knees, now staring down at Robin’s foot. She leaned in and gently kissed the stocking-covered toes.

“We better go inside,” whispered Robin, walking past Megan, making her whine in need. She followed on her knees as Robin shut the door behind them.

Smiling, Robin lead them to the couch. “Take off my heels,” commanded Robin, “and then you can suck.”

Megan hurried to comply, then leaned in to lick on the exposed feet. Her hand wandered down her stomach to her crotch, slipping under the hem of her skirt and into her panties. Robin watched it with glee, feeling her own pussy melting in need. She hiked up her skirt and let her own hands wander. It only took moments, and both women moaned and arched in a blistering release. Another one overtook them soon after, and neither stopped going. A familiar sensation of slimy power washed over Robin and alighted on Megan, and it made the scene hotter. Robin lost herself in another sweeping orgasm, trembling with continuing need as Megan kept suckling. Robin managed to get her phone out with one hand, snapping a picture as her other kept twirling around her overly sensitive clit.

“Oh my god,” she moaned, tossing her head back and clenching, phone slipping from a nerveless grip. Now free, her second hand thrust three fingers deep inside herself, and she curled forward as heated, passionate power swirled around her.

Hours later, Megan asleep on the floor, Robin barely managed to come up with the energy to get off the couch. She wobbled to her heels, slipped them on, and wandered home. She didn’t bother undressing as she collapsed in bed, a sated grin plastering her face.

* * *

She shook herself awake in the morning, sore and reeking of sex. The hot shower helped wash away the fog in her mind, but the images from her dreams of Megan kissing up her leg instead of just sucking on her feet wouldn’t clear. The spellbook might be able to help. The thought of using it again sent a warming, soothing tingle to her abused crotch. It took an hour of searching, but she found the perfect spell.

The candles were in position again, and the runes around the circle were different. Robin took a deep breath and let it out. The candle in front of her flickered, but recovered. She put the bloody parchment in the bowl along with the last of Megan’s hair she had. “Oh Great and Mighty Asmodai, Lord of Lust, Adversary of St. John, I command thee to create in my quarry the lust for submission to me!” The parchment flared around the curling hair and the circle lit brightly. The slick power was different this time, stronger, making her whimper and fall to her knees. Her crotch trembled and wept. It made her need to know whether it worked, and find out now. Rushing into her room, she tossed on a blouse, skirt, stockings and panties, still playing the fetishes. Strapping on heels, she shot out of her apartment.

Megan was not at her place. It wasn’t surprising, but Robin knew her former friend’s schedule and hurried over to the Humanities building where the blonde would be in Composition. Robin settled against a wall to wait. Soon enough, Megan walked out of the classroom, head ducked and glancing around furtively. Robin grinned as she headed the blonde off.

“Hi, Megan,” she said over the general hum of students in the hallway.

The girl glanced up, fear in her eyes. “Get away from me!” she yelled.

“Oh, no, Megan,” said Robin, smiling. “You need to look down.” She watched the struggle in her former friend, saw the defeat as the blonde’s eyes shifted down and stared at the exposed toes of Robin’s stocking-covered feet. Megan whimpered in need.

“Follow me,” ordered Robin. She turned to walk down the hall, glancing over her shoulder to make sure the bitch was following. Megan struggled, obviously fighting the compulsion, but her eyes were glued to Robin’s feet and her legs finally broke into a quick stride to catch up. Robin’s smile widened.

It wasn’t long until they were in Robin’s apartment. Megan quickly landed on her knees, kneeling to kiss Robin’s feet.

“Stop,” commanded Robin, and power flickered around the room. The blonde whimpered, fighting to continue her obsessive licking, but was unable to fight the new submission. Robin slipped off her panties, and Megan scooped them up, sniffing and moaning. Grinning so much it hurt, Robin sat on the couch and ordered, “Eat me out.”

Megan actively fought against the slick power washing over her. After a few seconds, her body lost the struggle against the rising heat in her crotch at the thought of obedience, and her face thrust between Robin’s legs. Never having done it before, she was clumsy with her licks, but it was enough to send the already aroused Robin over the edge. Megan’s hands undid the button on her own jeans and shot down to her slick crotch.

“Stop jilling off, Megan,” said Robin breathlessly, grinding her hips into the blonde’s tongue. “You only get to cum when I say.”

Megan whined into Robin’s crotch, vibrations making the dominant woman moan.

“You’re mine,” whispered Robin, as a hot wave released over her again, making her arch into Megan’s ministrations.

After a bit, they made it onto Robin’s bed. It took hours to find out just how submissive the blonde now was. It turned out the compulsion was very, very strong. A collar, a spanking, cuffs and leg chains, a whipping...

Megan eventually collapsed. Robin let her sleep at the end of the bed, naked save for the dog collar, red from the punishment the blonde deserved for stealing Shawn. Worn out, Robin followed soon into slumber.

* * *

Stretching comfortably in bed, Robin woke after dreams of blonde hair between her legs. She hummed, the images leaving her horny. Looking at the base of her bed for her favorite new toy, she found only an empty floor.

“Megan?” Robin wandered the apartment, calling out. “Where are you?” The blonde was nowhere to be found. “Dammit.”

Robin dressed and headed to Megan’s apartment. Her roommate answered, telling Robin that Megan had shown up early in the morning, still wearing a collar. Not answering any questions, the blonde tossed some clothes into a bag and left.

Robin waiting impatiently, checking Megan’s classes for the rest of the week. Texts went unanswered, but that wasn’t surprising. Megan’s roommate hadn’t seen her since the morning she had taken off. Shawn refused to talk to Robin.

It was infuriating. Robin’s melting crotch needed the attention of a soft, moist, submissive tongue. Her fingers and magic wand weren’t enough. Lording her power over the bitch had been such a turn on. She didn’t just want the rush, she needed it. But without Megan around, her desire burned hot and grew without being satisfied. She thought about targeting someone else, but dominating Megan was so sweet, so special, because the bitch deserved it for stealing Shawn.

After stewing a little longer, Robin came up with an idea. She had a way to get back that feeling of power and revenge. At least, it would be close, and better than just her imagination.

Setting up again, she lit the candles around the circle and checked the two sets of runes she’d chalked on the floor. Each looked correct and should work for her purposes. The spell was a little different. “Oh Great and Mighty Asmodai, Lord of Lust, Adversary of St. John, I command your minions to fulfill my desire! I summon a succubus to command as my own servant!” She burned the parchment, with her request written in blood, and felt the greasy power wash over her.

The empty circle in the center of the room lit up brightly, and a writhing form grew up out of the floor. The mass was dark red in color, and slowly took a feminine form. Long legs stretched from wide hips, and a narrow waist led up to a perfect chest. Long, black hair framed the deep ruby colored face, with sharp cheeks and burgundy eyes. Wings extended out of its back, striking up against the shimmering edge of the circle trapping the creature. She flicked her tail and smiled at her summoner.

“How can I serve you, mistress?” asked the succubus. Robin stared, her mouth wide open. “Ah, I see you are thinking of a different form.” The succubus smiled, and again the demon’s form writhed. The hue of her skin changed from deep red to the alabaster white of the blonde, and the black hair changed to match. Her face softened, shifting pieces and changing colors until Megan’s eyes stared out of Megan’s face at the dumbstruck Robin. The succubus slowly turned around, an exact match for the blonde. From the birthmark above her left hip to the cute dimples on her back, Robin could see no fault. She felt the slippery power washing over her still, need rising up from her crotch to command the bitch that had stolen Shawn.

“Kneel,” she said, and the Megan look-alike slipped down to her knees.

“Of course, mistress,” said the succubus.

Robin whimpered. It was exactly what she’d hoped for, a perfect copy to command. She tossed the new dog collar she had bought into the circle. “Put it on.”

“Of course, mistress,” said the kneeling demon as she put the collar around her throat.

“Oh, god,” Robin said, approaching the circle. She began reaching out, but hesitated, knowing that she shouldn’t break the circle. Instead, she let her hands slip under her waistband and into her panties. Just a few orders, some playing around to get her hot and bothered and fantasize about Megan, and then she could send the succubus back. That was the plan.

“I could do that for you, mistress,” whispered the demon. She ran her tongue along her lips. “You could punish me, whip me.” She ran her hands around her body and smacked her ass. “Just step into the circle.”

Robin felt the slick power licking her pussy, making her crotch think for her. The idea of blonde hair between her legs, a tongue on her clit, a punished, red ass sticking up in the air as Robin clenched her thighs in orgasm drove her to the edge. She barely held back, knowing what awaited her if she gave in. Her hands twirled faster in her panties.

“Oh, mistress, I’m waiting for you to hurt me, teach me a lesson for stealing your man,” whispered the blonde woman in the circle. “Make me pleasure you, make you cum so hard...”

Robin lost the battle with her pussy, and her foot reached out and crossed the circle. The succubus grinned in triumph as she leaned down and softly licked the stocking-covered toes. The co-ed moaned at the sight and stepped all the way in, bending over to clutch the blonde hair and pull the questing tongue to her panties. The kneeling demon pulled them down and leaned in, gently took the hard clit into her mouth. Robin shuddered and melted to the floor, lying back and smudging the chalk in the process.

Slowly, softly, the succubus pleasured the moaning, lost woman, playing her body and bringing forth sweet, sexual music from Robin’s throat. The co-ed wasn’t sure when she ended up naked, but that was alright. She wasn’t sure when she ended up on her hands and knees, but that was alright too. She wasn’t sure when the spanking started, but it was delicious, and she yelped at each strike on her ass. She lost track of her orgasms among the pain and pleasure, eventually sending her into hazy dreams of amazing sex and burning desire.

* * *

Robin slowly regained consciousness, blinking her eyes against the bright light streaming in from the window. She felt a yank on her throat, and struggled to her hands and knees. Her hand ran along her neck and felt the dog collar buckled there.

“Come along, puppy,” commanded the succubus. “We have work to do.”

Robin’s pussy dripped onto the floor needfully as she crawled behind the demon and out the door.