The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“The Odyssey”

by ThatSquickGuy ()

Chapter 2

Part 3: Examination

“Open your mouth and say: ‘Ah.’”

Evie was examining Marybeth. After the radio conversation with the away team, Evie wasn’t taking any chances. She was decked out in a full environmental suit and she hadn’t let any of the team through the clean room until she was sure they were okay. The guys had been fine. Each one had been checked out one by one and they passed with flying colors. Other than some slightly odd radiation readings on one of their suits everything seemed fine. Now it was just down to Marybeth.

No one on the away team had set off any security scanners before Evie looked at them. This was good news, but Evie hated having to go by only the ship’s simple scanners. While landing on new planets was not too common, it was routine enough that most crews trusted their ship’s scanners. Every now and then some virus or something like that would slip through, but the vast majority of times everything was just fine. ‘Vast majority’ didn’t quite do it for Evie.

Now she was getting down and dirty to check everyone out individually because she always liked to confirm what the computer was telling her. Maybe she could get Chloe or David to help her look over her data. Another pair of eyes was always nice. Unfortunately, she’d have to make do and mostly trust the scanners. For now.

“Ahhh…” Marybeth opened her mouth wide and leaned her head back for Evie.

“Your throat looks a little swollen, but it’s nothing too bad. Maybe some irritation from the planet’s air? Or some other kind of reaction. Have you felt sick lately?”

“No, I’ve never felt better.” Marybeth smiled.

“If I didn’t have these gloves and helmet on I could see and feel a little better. Scanners are fine, but I wish I had the full imaging equipment the bigger ships have.” Evie was wiping antiseptic on Marybeth’s arm. “Come by sick bay later and I’ll check it out further.” Evie turned and lifted a small needle off the table. “Now I just need the blood sample and I think you’ll be good to go. The Captain wants to talk to you. The other guys are already there being debriefed.” They shared a laugh at this after what Evie had just finished with Marybeth and the guys: their full body exams.

All the away team had been through the ship’s decontamination liquid and nothing seemed wrong with anyone, but Evie wanted to be sure. Of course, they had to be naked for this, so that led to a few chuckles as well. During her exam of Marybeth, Evie had noticed that Marybeth’s nipples and labia seemed aroused and her normally pale skin had a bit of flush to it. Perhaps this was also a reaction to whatever was in the air down on the planet’s surface. Or maybe due to the cold air of the shuttle bay. Evie hated not being sure and wished she had a real de-con area.

Another weird thing, aside from the out of place arousal, was the way Marybeth acted after the exam. The rest of the crew had been grateful when Evie gave them a new set of clean clothes to wear, but Marybeth had acted like she wanted to stay naked. This struck Evie as strange as every time she’d had Marybeth in for a full exam she’d been quite modest and hesitant to strip naked. Now she seemed to almost flaunt her body to Evie. She hadn’t wanted to say anything to her friend, but maybe she should…

Then there was the matter of her fall. Even though Marybeth and Frank said she’d fallen almost 20 meters, Evie couldn’t make out a single bruise on Marybeth’s almost blemish-free skin. It was like she’d never even set foot on the planet. There should have been something.

Evie blinked and realized she’d been standing there with the needle in her hand for too long and Marybeth was starting to look more nervous as time when on. Evie shook her head a little. She knew that she’d have time to think things over later, right now she needed to get back to the task at hand.

“Ow.” Marybeth complained slightly as she was pricked in her arm. “Thanks, Evie I feel better knowing that you think I’m fine. I’m still worried that slime might do something to me.” She winced and held down the gauze that Evie gave her to stop the bleeding.

“Well, Meg is already looking at the samples you brought back. And I’m sure that David will be down at the science lab once the Captain is finished with him.” Evie reassured her as she carefully put the blood sample back into her case. “So, if that slime has any weird properties I’m sure they’ll figure it out.” She wiped the remaining blood off Marybeth’s arm and was slightly surprised at how little came out as she applied a bandage.

“Great! I’m glad they’re on the case.” Marybeth smiled.

“Don’t worry Marybeth, everything will be fine.” Evie packed up her remaining supplies and motioned to the guard outside the clean room that Marybeth was okay. He nodded and pressed a button outside to unlock the door.

“I’m sure it will be.”

“After the exam later, you should see Chloe, she’s been so worried about you.”

“Thanks Evie, I’m sure I’ll see her soon. But let her know I’m better than okay.” Marybeth smiled as she walked out of the clean room and headed for the Captain’s quarters.

Evie looked up from her work at the shuttle on the other side of the hanger from the clean room. It was still being hosed down with decontamination liquid and cleaned out. The large chunk of alien spacecraft was laying nearby. Grace was already examining it and starting to take it apart.

Everything seemed to be happening at once. First, the problem with the away team, then they might not be able to leave the system through hyperspace. This simple survey was quickly going wrong. She had a lot of information from the team to sift through. Everyone else was already hard at work now it was her turn. As she set off for sick bay, she hoped that ‘everything would be fine’.

* * *

As Maryhost left the clean room, she smiled sweetly at Security Officer Jack. Silently, she was thanking her Master for producing his glorious slime. The same slime that helped hide him from discovery by interfering with Evie’s scanners in the same way it did with the ship’s scanners. Her Master was so incredible! The way he blended into her. Was starting to become her. She would love him forever. It was so wonderful, she wished that she could make Evie taste the slime as she always was. Then she would understand. Then she would want to be Host as well. Everyone would be Host. She shivered a little as she thought about all of her crewmates becoming Hosts.

Even Chloe.

She loved her friend, but she loved her Master more. She would love Chloe even more when she joined the Hive. Everyone must join the Hive.

Very soon she was inside the Captain’s quarters. Marybeth’s meeting with Captain Wayman and Carmen was going about like she expected after she told her version of the story. Or rather, her Master’s version of what happened.

“That was a stupid move Ensign!” Marybeth winced a little at the harsh tone in Captain Wayman’s voice. “You could have been killed and you could have gotten the rest of your team killed as well when they tried to help you.”

“Yes, Ma’am.” Marybeth said meekly.

“You were lucky this time.” The Captain paced behind her desk.

Yes, I was sooo lucky. Maryhost thought. Marybeth said, “Yes, Ma’am.”

“You got off easy.” Captain Wayman’s voice softened a little. “I know this is what you’re on board for: Alien Biology, but there are certain procedures that must be followed if this ship is to stay safe. Don’t let your enthusiasm get in the way of safety.”

“Yes, Ma’am. I’m very sorry.” Maryhost looked at Jane. While she was a little older than most of the crew, she was still a very attractive woman. From her long, brown hair to her beautiful, commanding eyes, and her excellently toned physique. Maryhost smiled slightly at the thought. She will make a great Host. Soon, she’ll love her Master as much as I love mine. She’ll help spread the Hive well. Maryhost almost shivered and moaned a little at that thought, but her Master helped restrain her. She regained her composure as the Captain was asking her another question.

“I made a bad call letting this mission proceed, but at the very least we can learn something from it. We gained a lot of data and I know that you’ve not had too much time to analyze it, but what do you know about the alien slime? Lieutenant Ibanez wanted to hear your thoughts on it. Is it a danger to the crew?”

“No, I don’t think so Ma’am.” Marybeth turned to Carmen. “I was around the slime for about 30 minutes without a suit and Dr. Carnahan has said there’s nothing wrong with me.”

“Did you notice any effects on you or your suit while you were around it? There were no problems at all?” Carmen asked, her eyes narrowed slightly, warily.

Yes! It made my pussy so wet and made it feel like the best lover of your life was licking your nipples! Maryhost wanted them to feel it too! She could feel the Masters in her womb yearning for Hosts, but her Master told her what to say: “No, Ma’am. The slime seems to be mostly inert. It didn’t seem to do much of anything except sit there. The only damage to my suit was from Frank dropping my helmet and I didn’t feel any different while I had the slime on me.”

“You saw nothing else down there but the slime?” Lieutenant Ibanez asked slowly.

“No, Ma’am.” Only my Masters. She wanted to say. “Except for some symbols on the wall, it was completely empty down there. Nothing but the slime.” Maryhost was amazed at how easy her Master made it to deceive other people. Marybeth had always been a bad liar. Chloe and all her friends always saw right through her. But now that she was Host, all she had to do was let her Master talk for her. Maryhost felt her pussy get a little wetter thinking about the control her Master had over her.

Carmen turned to the Captain, “I would like to see the medical reports from Dr. Carnahan when she’s finished. As well as the video recordings from the trip.”

Maryhost noticed that Carmen had been very suspicious of her the whole time. This confirmed it. She knew that Carmen was a well-trained security officer. Her job was to spot security threats and Maryhost knew that Carmen would think her Master was a threat. He was not a threat. He was the best thing that could have ever happened to her. The best thing that could happen to anyone. Becoming a Host was the most wonderful experience of her life. Carmen would be a Host too. A beautiful, strong Host who would help defend the Hive. Until then, Maryhost would have to be very careful around her. Until she, too, had a Master. Then she would know.

“Of course, Lieutenant Ibanez. Do you have any more questions for Ensign Hutchison?”

“Not for right now.”

“All right Ensign. I want you to report to Dr. Carnahan first thing on your shift tomorrow to make sure nothing’s changed overnight. Until then, I want you to remain in your quarters. Please tell Ensign Maxwell that she’ll be sleeping in Ms. DeWitt’s room tonight.” Captain Wayman turned and sat down.

“Dimissed.”

“Thank you, Ma’am.” Maryhost quickly left the Captain’s quarters. She couldn’t wait to see May. She had so much to show her. Her Master had so much to show her…