The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Office Powers

Chapter One: Linda

Author’s Note: Hello! I’m pretty proud of this chapter. As usual you can email motherlygirl@gmail.com with input or you can follow my twitter @Lovemommyhypno for more content!

Linda arrived at seven thirty, on the dot. She smiled at Mia the receptionist, and walked past her to the elevator. It was business as usual: a boring day on a boring Monday during a boring work week. She pressed the button for the fifth floor, and smiled patiently as Deckard entered the elavator with her. Deckard wore the usual cute cute maid outfit, with lots of frills and a tiny skirt and black boyshorts, that he had for the last few weeks. His hair was short but starting to grow out, and his face (now that it was kept immaculately shaved) was dainty and attractive. Linda couldn’t help but give him a quick kiss on the lips. They grinned awkwardly at each other as the elevator door opened.

“I love your tits, Deckard.” Linda trilled happily.

“Thank you Linda,” he replied, face flushed with emotion. They headed to their respective cubicles, where Linda took the oppurtunity to strip.

The office had a simple dress code: men wear either a suit or anything they liked as long as it was overtly feminine, and women wore their underwear. Linda dropped her blazer to the floor and started working on her shirt. She fumbled a few times with the first button, which earned a snarky laugh from the lady next to her.

“Still wearing all that till you get here?” They jabbed at her with a bit of sarcasm in their voice. Linda rolled her eyes, trying not to be annoyed that the women’s cubicle walls had been removed.

“I can’t just show myself in public like this.” Linda grumbled, popping open the second button. Her friend just grinned and stared at her body. Was she drooling? Linda didn’t get why she was drooling. Linda was just getting into uniform.

“Miranda got a raise last week,” breathed her friend with a sly sort of tone.

“Good for her,” muttered Linda, finally getting the damn shirt off. Her heavy, full tits flopped in her bra as she dropped the shirt to the ground and then stretched.

“Mmmmm,” her friend practically moaned, tongue darting out momentarily to lick her lips. “Ooh la la, those are some boobies you have right there! They look soooo soft. I just wanna grab them.“

Linda rolled her eyes yet again, turning away.

“Nah ah ah!” Her friend chirped. “You MUST face towards a coworker while changing clothes, if they want you to. And I? Boy oh boy, I want you to.” Linda gave an iritated sigh, cursing that stupid rule as she turned to face her friend. Why did she want to watch Linda take her skirt off anyway?

Linda took her skirt by the sides and rocked her hips side to side as she pushed it down, bit by bit. Getting this irksome thing off was such a nusiance she’d been considering switching to a shorter, easier skirt. Like something schoolgirls might wear.

“Mmm,” purred some deep-seated part of Linda’s brain. Her thighs ground together. “Schoolgirls.” Linda smiled despite herself as she stepped out of her skirt. “There, are you happy?“

“Yess,” droned her friend, who had taken to teething at some kind of short stick. “Very happy. Good girl.”

Linda smiled wider. She loved being called a good girl, especially by other girls. Women? No, girls. The word “girl” sounded so much cuter and happier. Nobody said “womanfriend” or “good woman,” and only certain kinds of men both would say “good lady” and could say it without sounding creepy.

“Thank you, Mary.”

“You’re welcome, Linda.” Mary smiled. “Your underwear is fancy.”

“Oh, you like it?” Linda twirled and struck a pose like a shy schoolgirl, then she blew a kiss. For some reason it just felt right. “I had to have it custom made, but the office covered it entirely! They even offered to have extra pairs made. A-And, well, they did. I took them up on it.” She felt confident, so Linda raised one arm over her head and bent it to put her hand behind her back, then stood straight with her hips arced to one side and her other hand planted on it. It was a sight to behold, too.

A bright red two-piece decorated Linda’s breasts and crotch. Her bra had gold designs tracing wide curls that detoured her curves and the bottom area above the wire there were tiny scales that glittered, some a deep rich blue and others a sort of violet. A tiny yellow bow decorated the piece in the center, and her panties had a similar style but no scales. It was a profoundly gaudy investment, but one the company was eager to sink into a body like hers.

Mary grinned ear to ear and whipped out her phone. “Click click!” She shouted, and snapped two photos in rapid succession. “Come kiss me, Linda.”

“But I have wooork,” Linda whined, casting a glance at her desk.

“You were so rude to me, though,” Mary grinned a devious grin. “You owe me.”

Linda groaned with agitation. “Fine! But ONE! FAVOR!” She stomped to Mary and fell into her lap. Mary’s long, luscious white hair and soft pink lips were inviting as ever. “....I like your lap…”

“Everyone likes my lap, dear.” Mary stroked Linda’s soft milky cheeks. Linda’s face lit up red. “And I like your entire body, Linda.” Her body was just a tiny bit chubby, mostly in her breasts, belly and hips; no sensible person would ever insult her for her weight even if that were not already something no reasonable person would find acceptable.

Unfortunately, her middle and high school days were not dominated by sensible people.

“Thank you, Mary.” Linda whispered as she found her breath getting shallow. She felt vulnerable. Loved. Appreciated. Then, they locked lips.

* * *

Linda realized it was eleven. She’d been at work for hours. Why didn’t she remember anything? She shrugged. It couldn’t be too inportant.

“Let’s see…” Linda whispered, taking a seat. She took a nice businesslike posture: legs spread, back straight, breasts pushed out. Formal. Respectable. Pretty.

Linda clicked open her email. Lots of memos she had to read. She got started. First was a boring wall of text that made her mind numb.

“I want to take a moment to appreciate girls are sexy the atmosphere of cute, fun professionalism in the office. Arousal Efficiancy is at an all time high. We here at Kreg Corp love each other’s bodies...” on and on. On and on. It was soooo boring. Some of the words were hard to read. Linda overheard her friend cooing over one of the other femboys in the office. Femboys? Was that a word? Of course it was a word.

“It’s not cheating with me, okay hun?” Mary droned in his cute little ears. He moaned happily. “You can kiss me all you like dear.” She knew Mary was gently kneading at his fake boobs, from experience. The two began to kiss. It was a passionate, lovely noise. Linda felt her heart slow as the sound of the kiss put her at ease. She opened another email. This one had an attachment!

* * *

Suddenly it was two pm. Linda’s brain was swimming in hormones. It took a second to realize Laura, a supervisor, was slowly massaging her breasts. She noticed Laura’s reflection in her screen. It was hot. Linda’s brain fixated on that image. Linda had a bit of a square face, hair a sort of pale lemonade-like blonde up in a ponytail, thick lips adorned with thick light pink lipstick, and big scrumptuous breasts. She wore a labcoat, white panties with pink stripes, and nothing else.

“Awake, cutie?”

Helpless, Linda nodded. Then she whimpered.

“Adorable.” Laura pinched both of Linda’s nipples. Linda squealed and went stiff, stretching her back. “Good girl. Stare at your screen.”

“Stare at...my screen…” Linda muttered, her face falling again to focus on Laura’s reflection. It was gorgeous, but she couldn’t...really...focus on it. There was a...soft...pretty...pattern...spinning...slowly...gently…

“Good girl.” Laura took one hand from Linda’s breast and slipped a pointer finger into Linda’s mouth. Linda began, reflexively, to suck on it. It felt right. It felt good. The pattern...swam across her vision...melty...soft…

Laura’s other hand was fingering her. A voice was whispering in her ear. Linda didn’t know if she knew what the voice was saying. Linda didn’t know if she knew what language the voice was speaking in. Linda did know she knew she agreed with whatever she didn’t know the voice was saying.

“Love work,” Linda thought she tried to say before the marvelous pattern carried her thoughts elsewhere. “Be limp. Be easy. Be suggestible.” She didn’t know whether she’d attempted to voice around Laura’s smooth, delicious finger. Linda was relaxed. Linda was limp. Linda was comfortable. “Don’t question anything,” she may have moaned if she had an empty mouth, “Always comply. Smile at all times.” She wasn’t sure what she was saying or why. Was she saying it? It didn’t matter, really. What mattered was listening and relaxing, smiling and sucking. “Be a good slave. Be a happy slave.” Were words Linda couldn’t quite tell whether she’d tried to say. She was just...so…

* * *

It was four pm. Linda smiled. She turned the volume all the way up. The video attachment on the most recent work email opened. There were two schoolgirls. Linda smiled. They were attractive and had youthful energy despite obviously being of-age actors. One unzipped her pants to reveal a strapon and grinned devilishly as she began to softly pump it in and out of the other. Linda realized a tad late this probably wasn’t the right attachment. Then she turned up the volume all the way and started pumping two fingers in and out of her entrance. She leaned closer to the screen. She felt hands rubbing her shoulders. Didn’t matter whose. Linda just smiled and touched. A hand began to fondle her chest lovingly. Was it hers? Maybe. Linda neither knew nor cared. What mattered was that a soft feminine hand was touching her. As the schoolgirl began to rail her friend harder and harder, Linda’s hand probed at her insides with more and more ever increasing vigor. Heat began to build, from her thighs and her crotch. It felt good. It was exciting.

“Fuuuuck,” moaned the shivering office girl. She trembled with anticipation. People might have heard. No bother. She stared with glassy eyes and a vacant expression at the screen. Both schoolgirls looked at the camera, faces igniting with passion! Linda gasped and her legs spasmed, almost sending her tumbling to the floor. She caught herself on her desk, and shakily returned to position. Had to touch. Had to touch. Her breath, now, was weak and ragged.

“I...I have to touch,” she moaned, pressing her thighs desperately around her hand. The schoolgirls had finished. The video was over. For a few seconds, Linda whined at the screen. She needed to cum. The girls stopped moving. If they moved she could cum. She took a hand off

No. Linda whined and grabbed one of her tits. Relief like sating a nasty itch shot through her. Had to touch. She took her hand from her pussy, but it too shot back. She had to restart the video but she had no hands!

“Pl...please moooove,” she groaned with tears in her eyes, begging in her mind for the bar at the bottom of the screen to budge even slightly to the left. A hand took her mouse. Linda’s mind didn’t question whose hand or why. Linda didn’t even see it happening. All she saw was her monitor. The cursor moved to the bottom of the screen. Linda’s heart raced! Yes, yes, please god let them move! She licked her lips and whined! The cursor sat a moment as excitement built. Linda whined more, louder than ever. Her body undulated and she needily humped her hand. Finally, the cursor sound of a click. Linda’s mouth hung open with joy. The cursor moved the bar left. Linda didn’t have time to say thank you when lust overcame her.

The entire office heard her cum.