The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Office Powers

Chapter Three: Christmas Cuddles

Author’s Note: hello! Here’s the most recent chapter of my content! As usual, if you enjoy it I wholeheartedly welcome feedback sent to my email or my twitter @Lovemommyhypno. Thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoy!

Linda smiled. She wore cute red underwear, plush and skimpy and covered in bows and things. Christmas-themed, of course. She grinned to her coworkers as she sauntered sexily through her office, taking care to flick her hips and bounce her butt at all the cute boys and girls alike who froze to oogle her mostly naked body and bite excitedly at their lips. She blew kisses to a few of them as a show of appreciation as she rolled past them, even stopping once or twice to turn and lovingly rub her butt against them as she giggled happily. As Christmas grew closer, the office got cozier and friendlier- even compared to usual. She loved that, personally, because it meant lots of love and praise went her way and she could get away with even more slacking off. She was an office fave, after all, on account of her sunny personality and big firm breasts. She marched happily into her office and yanked Mary into a tight hug, going out of her way to ruuuuub her big friendly tits up and down on the office girl’s face, really just grrrrrinding them into it to show as much affection as possible. Mary squeaked happily, which got a maternal little smile out of Linda.

“Good morniiiiing cutie!” Linda purred, making sure not to let Mary’s head out of her bosom. It had been made extremely clear to her never under any circumstances to hug Mary and smother the woman with her tits for less than five full seconds minimum, and she was a good girl that loved to follow the rules, so she clutched Mary’s breathlessly overjoyed face against the flesh of her bosom for a full five seconds before letting go. Both women smiled unguardedly at the other, their faces alite with simple hedonistic pleasure. This shared look persisted for a few seconds before Mary extended an arm and slapped Linda’s hip with it. Linda, taken with laughter, fell backwards into her chair and stretched.

“Heyyyy!” Linda voiced in protest. She pouted with her arms outstretched, and spun a full rotation in her swivel chair. Anything that helped her procrastinate, she loved doing.

“Your fault for being so, uh…so slappable,” Mary said to her coworker with a little bit of laughter in her voice. She turned to her own work and started typing something into her computer. Answering emails, maybe? Linda could never really remember what normal people did at their jobs, these days. She certainly knew she would never trade the position that she currently held for one of those. Not without a significant increase in pay, at least. How significant…? Hmm. Come to think of it, she had…no idea. She tried doing a bit of mental math to extrapo..ex…extra, uh, to figure out how much she made in a month based on her pay each hour, but the numbers felt all runny in her head. Whatever, she thought to herself and smiled, no biggy! Just an excuse not to do hard work, after all, and she did so love those!

“I am slappable!” Linda laughed merrily and somewhat loudly. “Or, uh, my boobs and hips and my butt are, anyway! Hehehe,” she giggled, stretching again. A cute, Christmas-y little bow connected her arms at the wrists, being tied around them and all. She couldn’t drive like that, but she took the bus these days anyway so that was hardly a big deal. She quite liked the feel of those ribbons, especially when she had her arms held up over her head. She’d even been taught a dance or two to be done while tied up the way she was!

“You gonna take up the weekend event for some extra cash?” Mary asked as she continued tapping away at her keyboard. Linda did another full rotation in her swivel chair, somehow ending up sitting backwards in it with her legs wide open and her arms draped over the chair’s spine. Mary’s eyes darted sideways to look at her, and the woman smiled slightly at what she saw. “Oh? That caught your attention, hmm? You’re excited for extra work, are you?”

“I’m excited for events!” Linda corrected her partner with starry eyes and a great big smile. “They’re fun! Barely even work! Plus, this one is all Christmas n’ stuff! Christmas is fun! I love Christmas! I wanna get payed to do Christmas!”

“God, you’re so fuckin cute,” Mary giggled. “Hey. Get up and grind your crotch on that corner of your desk for me, will ya?”

“Like this?” Asked a confused Linda as she stood up, planted her hands on her mostly barren desk, and pressed her crotch against the corner. Her thick velvety underwear lent a mildly softened edge to the wood which felt fantastic against the lips of Linda’s pussy.

“Yes, good girl.” Mary pulled out her cell phone and smiled. “Moan real loud, too.”

* * *

Linda smiled wide. She wore another pair of her thick velvety christmas-themed lingerie, but this pair had fluffy white trims and little bells. She wore a collar, a ribbon bow that tied her wrists together, flashy heels with bells, and a kitschy pair of soft fake reindeer eyes on a headband. She’d signed up for the company’s Christmas Cuddles event, which meant-

“So cuuuuute!” Marveled a girl with jet black hair who (presumably) wore bright red colored contact lenses. “So we can just like…do whatever we want with you?”

“Yupyup!” Linda smiled wide and nodded her head as hard as she could. Some colleges rolled out therapy dogs during exam season, some did this. She believed most that hired from her company did both, but that wasn’t especially relevant at the moment. “Anything I consent to, so anything gentle! Touch, fuck, kiss, grope, whateeeeever you want!”

“Good girl,” the early twenty-something said with a lick of her lips before reaching out and wrapping her hands around Linda’s tits. She threw her head back and moaned as loud as she could, which her partner obviously liked. A handler in the back of the room smiled slightly. She looked younger and less adjusted to the job than Linda but with only one girl to supervise she could probably handle it.

“Loooove,” Linda moaned breathily, extending her arms straight upwards to give easy access to her body. Her partner smiled slightly as they pulled out their phone and typed something into it. Curiosity blossomed as to what, but only briefly. They set their phone back in their pocket a moment later and slipped their hands up and down across Linda’s exposed body. She shivered with delight and made sure to wiggle her semi-restrained arms enticingly. The college girl touching her smiled in appreciation and gave her a dainty little kiss on the cheek, which made her blush for some reason.

“You don’t have to be that gentle,” Linda clarified sheepishly, undulating her body a bit as she spoke, “I’m not made of cheap plastic you know.“

“I know that, silly,” chided the black-haired girl as she pushed her smiling face up closer against Linda’s. She had pale skin and wore heavy black makeup around her eyes, which gave her visage a striking and almost halloween-ish sort of look. Linda liked it. “I just so happen to like being gentle, thank you oh so very much!” She nibbled on Linda’s neck as if to accentuate her point, which made Linda throw her head limply backwards and roll it as she moaned with bliss. The skimpily-dressed cuddly girl’s body arched and then fell uselessly backwards, not enough to risk hitting the floor but enough to make her supervisor briefly glance upwards. Her partner wrapped her arms around her though, and held her body up in support. “Oooh la la, you are sofffft,” they giggled to themselves, just barely audible to Linda, “and such wonderful cuuuurves you have, toooo,” they trilled into her ear. That made Linda whimper a little bit, needy for more gentle touches and love and praise.

“I-I like that, I like th-that a loooot,” Linda whined louder than she’d intended to. Before she could get any more words out, her partner pressed their lips to hers, and suddenly the two started making out. The college girl clutched her close, both intimately understanding how it pleased Linda to feel her big ample bosom smooshed so gently against another girl’s body, and probed with a wet pink little tongue into Linda’s mouth. Linda’s own welcomed this intrusion, playing with it and prodding and sliding this way and that as the two danced together in Linda’s mouth. Her arms stayed up, over her head, and she tried playfully to wiggle her way out of her partner’s embrace, just to see if she could, and delighted in the warmth of their body pressing hers against it, and to her splendor she failed to get anywhere except making them hold her body closer and tighter and warmer.

After what had probably only actually been a few minutes, despite feeling much longer than that, the two broke the seal formed by their mouths and came up for air. Linda recovered in a few seconds, as she’d grown accustomed to this sort of thing, while her partner heavily gulped air down on and off for several minutes before regaining her composure. The college girl flopped down onto a thick pile of blankets which sat their for this purpose and made a gesture using both arms to welcome Linda to come be held. Linda was more than eager to comply, and flopped down into the girl’s embrace almost instantly. The soft fuzzy textures of the various blankets formed a fun contrast against the clothes and skin of her partner. The two wriggled and squirmed against each other there for a while before anyone else showed up. When someone did come in to join the two, it was the dark-haired girl’s girlfriend. They silently dropped into the cuddle- slash- blanket- heap, eagerly patting Linda lots on her face and breasts.

Linda giggled, loving the influx of attention she was getting, and soaked up the gentle touches and affection being heaped onto her. With the soft fluffy-fuzzy blankets providing a cozy little nest for the three to snuggle in, she had an easy time losing track of time. The two touched her, on her face and hair and boobs and thighs, all over and all through the afternoon. Other girls (and the odd cute boy or two that she hardly noticed) came and went as well, laughing and smiling and showering Linda in light touches and praise that she absolutely adored receiving. She eagerly accepted all of it without a second thought, of course, because why would she not?

Sometimes she’d lose her cute little headband, and go without noticing that she had until somebody put it back on her. Sometimes a girl would slip one of her tits out of its resting place in her bra, and suck on her nipple, and she’d moan and clutch maternally at their head until they felt they’d satisfied themselves. Sometimes a girl would wave a pendulum in her face, and everything would smear away into a pretty vacant swirl of vague shapes and eye pleasing colors and vague but definitely enjoyable noises. She’d wake up from times like that with her thighs slick and her pussy feeling nice and warm.

This continued through the rest of the evening, until her handler informed Linda that her duty was done and it was time for her to go home now. She blearily waved goodbye to her loving snuggly companions as she was princess carried to a car to leave for home. She did so love her job.