The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is about Super Pimp’s corruption of a select Center City official using more ‘Traditional” methods rather than super pimp powers. Namely the use of three teen queen hotties, some booze, some drugs, and good old fashion nasty sex. Based off of a request from a fan named AnotherFine. If you want to use any of my stuff please ask first.

OFFICAL POSITION

City Judge Harris Barker checked his watch. He always like to be just a bit early when meeting someone, but given the importance of this visit he was going for the exact time. He disliked playing the political game but since he had to run for office as the City’s Chief Judge, it was required. Given his track record of fairness and inability to be influenced by connected people, many would have thought he would have a hard time of it. But that same reputation had gotten him some very powerful friends, especially when he went after the pimps and scum on Sassy Street.

He was here to meet with arguably the most powerful backer right now. Paris Ramon, super model, self-made millionaire, and hard core champion for women’s rights and hater of all things Vice related. She had become his number one campaign contributor and major ally in the social circles of Center City. An invite to any of her social galas was enough to ensure a vote for him and money for his fund. And all he had to do was his job so live was good.

She had rarely ever called him except when he was campaigning. So getting a text from him saying she wanted to discuss some rumors about Sassy Street had definitely perked his interest. He had heard some odd rumors as well, some of the hookers were back but staying quiet, some of the crooked cops had come out and were protecting them. The disappearance of a City Assistant DA (he was very concerned about that one), and other things.

He checked his watch as the elevator door opened and he walked towards the door. He was going to knock when it opened and he found himself looking Tiffany Ramon in the eyes.

“Hey there Judge Barker! Thanks for coming by. I just got off the phone with my mom and she had something pop up at work so she in going to be about 30 minutes to an hour late. She wanted me to show you in and make sure you were taken care of.” Tiffany said with a dazzling smile.

“Ah, of course. Thank you Ms. Ramon.” The judge replied keeping his eyes level at Tiffany’s face.

“Oh please, call me Tiffany. Come on in. Actually this is pretty good timing because my friends and I are doing some research on certain laws and you would be a great source to ask a couple of questions if you don’t mind getting questions from some high schoolers.” Tiffany said as she sashayed into the living room.

The judge had to work to keep from looking at the very attractive teen but still ended up checking out her ass. She was rather skimpily attired, a short mini-skirt with long stocking, a strapless tube top without a bra, and high heels. She wore big gold hoop earrings and some bangle bracelets too. The judge’s eyes widened a bit when he entered behind her at the two other girls sitting around on the couch.

“Hey, these are my friends Sasha and Amber. Sasha is from the Czech Republic and Amber has been my BFF since grade school.” Both girls giggled and smiled at the Judge. The Judge nodded to both of them, taking in the beauty of the black haired Eastern European girl and the black girl with a finely toned body. Both were very scantily dressed. Sasha wore a tight, black strapless cocktail dress with a high hem and a low top showing off ample cleavage. Amber wore a set of tight hot pants and a spandex tube top. Both sported six inch heels, hoop earrings, and lots of makeup.

The judge looked around and noted that there was one chair which Amber was seated in and Tiffany sat on the far right leaving only the middle for the Judge to sit. Sighing inwardly he sat in the middle and noted that Sasha and Tiffany slide in a bit on either side.

“Well, care for a drink, we have some fruit punch we made, and some snacks if you are a bit hungry. These brownies are fresh out of the oven.” Tiffany offered as she picked up a glass and sipped it.

“Ya, dis food is gut. Have some.” Sasha said with a thick accent. The judge gave another sigh at that, he had a thing for accents.

“Well, I suppose some of this punch won’t hurt. I’ll have a brownie too.” The Judge took the offered glass and a brownie. He had a sip of the punch and it was quite tasty and the brownie was nice and hot. He drank and ate for a bit while the girls chatted a bit about some school things. As he finished his brownie the Judge was feeling very relaxed and pleasant. Tiffany poured him another glass and said “So, if you don’t mind we like to ask you some questions about your official position and why on certain things, well, legal issues really.”

“Ask away, I can’t promise to give you an answer as some things might reflect on current cases, but I’ll do my best.” Judge Barker replied.

Tiffany smiled and Sasha giggled. “Well, to start with, we’re hearing a lot about legalizing certain drugs. Grass being the big one, but we were wondering about some others. The Rave drugs like ecstasy don’t seem so bad, so we were wondering why you and the other judges are so hard on them. Is this a holdover from the 60’s or do you not know enough about them?”

The Judge smiled and began to give a simple explanation of the troubles that come from drug usage. The girls listened attentively and after a while the Judge relaxed. Tiffany kept filling his glass and Sasha had him eat another brownie. After about 1o minutes the Judge was feeling very relaxed and even buzzed.

Sasha slid close to him and said in a very sexy voice. “Judge, I understand your position but I lived in Europe and in Amsterdam for 6 months. Drugs are legal there and carefully controlled. I have used grass and various party and rave drugs with no issues. Why can we not do that here?”

“Well, our country isn’t so small and the range of drugs available here is much larger.” The judge replied.

“But in a situation like this, here for instance, we four just sitting and talking, why not have a joint? Or a pill? Like alcohol, so long as you control yourself how is it bad? I mean, surely you did some drugs when you were young and bold, experimenting and all that?” Tiffany asked as she also slid closer.

The Judge frowned. “I never took any illegal substances in my life.”

“Then how do you know how bad they really are? I mean, should you have actual experience?” Amber asked as she uncrossed and recrossed her long sexy legs.

The Judge was beginning to sweat a bit and he quickly downed his glass. Tiffany smiled and said “Here let me fill that for you. Hey, how about something a bit stronger? My mom has some seriously high end vodka from Moscow, just got it yesterday. She was actually going to use it when talking to you, so I don’t think she would mind.”

The Judge started to reply a no but Sasha slid over his lap to get closer to Tiffany and said “Oh, yah. I have wanted to try that brand.”

The Judge tried very hard not to squirm as the hot teen ager positioned herself so that her very fine ass was right under his face, and didn’t get anything out in time as Tiffany pulled out a bottle and topped off his glass and then added some punch to it.

“Here, cheers!” Tiffany said as she handed Sasha a glass to. Sasha tinked her glass with the Judge’s and downed it. The Judge, feeling very warm and lightheaded downed his and then blinked.

“Pardon me, but you are underage. That is illegal.” He stated.

Tiffany started to fill his glass again and as he turned his head Sasha put her hand under his chin and turned his head so she could look at him in the eyes. They were very pretty, deep dark brown, and the Judge almost felt himself being pulled into them.

“Judge, you need to be more understanding of how the world works. In my country it is not a big thing for children to drink. You are legal at 18, I am 18. I had alcohol long before that. It never hurt me because I could control myself. The world doesn’t always have to revolve around the US now does it?”

The Judge didn’t respond as he stared into her eyes, and then caught himself. He coughed, took a drink of his filled glass, tried to put it down but Sasha pushed it gently up and made him finish. She smiled at him and said “There, much better. Like I said, there are other ways of looking at things yes?”

“Yes, I suppose so…” the judge stammered out. He blinked at his refilled glass and took another sip.

“Very good. I think it’s the same with drugs as alcohol. You have admitted that maybe we in Europe have a better or at least another way of doing it. I have an idea. Here in the privacy of this home, why don’t you try have a tablet of Twist?” Sasha said.

“Good idea, that way you are not such a hypocrite in terms of understanding drug use.” Amber said with a big smile on her face.

The Judge gaped and started to open his mouth but Sasha put a finger on his lips. “No, I don’t have Twist illegally. I actually have a prescription for the legal version due to an issue with my metabolism. But I know it’s a very popular rave drug mainly due to its fast reaction time. But here is something I bet you didn’t know Judge Harris. Or Harry? I like Harry better, Harry the drug Twist actually loses potency and cycles through much faster in your system if you have a lot of alcohol in your blood stream. If you were to do some shots of this vodka and then take the drug it would be a fast trip. Then we can talk about it and see if your official position changes.”

The judge was feeling very buzzed and hot, and he tried to tell them no but Sasha kept shushing him and then she stood up and bent over right in front of him flashing her very tiny thong that covered nothing of her fine teen ass and he simply stared. He sort of noticed a glass shoved into his hand and then heard Tiffany say “Drink it!”

Judge Harris downed the shot and coughed. Tiffany refilled him and he downed that one and another for good measure. He looked at Tiffany and held up his glass. “’Bout anuther un? Just ta, hic, be safe?”

Tiffany, Sasha and Amber all giggled and joined him for a fourth shot. He smiled at the three hot girls and then Sasha sat on his lap. She looped one arm around him and said “Open wide Harry.”

He did and she popped a pill into his mouth. He was so buzzed that he didn’t even notice that it was a full sized pill. He swallowed it, and grinned at Sasha who smiled and said “That’s my little Judge. Such a good boy.” And then she gave him a quick kiss on the lips and slid off his lap.

The judge sat there and waited. Sasha checked her watch and then said “You should be feeling it anytime now. Oh, and I made a mistake, you actually took something my boss gave me called “Smoothie” but don’t worry. In a few moments you’ll never have to really think again.”

The Judge felt a wave of warm flow over him and felt his mind simply melt. He began to smile a dumb smile as he felt his thoughts simply cease and after a few seconds the only thing he was aware of was he was with three hot bitches and he wanted to fuck them.

Tiffany smiled and said “There we go. You see Judge, my mommy is out walking the streets like a good little teenaged whore should be. She doesn’t even remember being anything else but a horny hooker working for DC the Super Pimp. And now, you work for him too.”

Sasha slid up to him on the couch and cooed “That’s a good little boy, just listen to us. You need to be more open minded about things.”

Amber nodded and sat down in front of him on the floor. “Yeah, like making sure that whatever DC wants, DC gets.”

“Here, you don’t need to ever think again. You just do what DC says to do, and you get this as a reward. Amber, take it away.” Tiffany said with a smile. Before the Judge could react he felt warm lips envelop his cock.

Judge Harris Barker gasped in surprise as he looked down. Somehow Amber had undone his belt and pants and had slipped his rock hard cock out and was now sucking down between her lovely black lips. The Judge panted and tried to think, but his thoughts were completely overwhelmed by Amber’s ability. Judge Barker turned his head to Sasha and she leaned in and kissed him hard in the mouth.

The Judge fehis mind empty as Sasha’s tongue danced in his mouth and as he felt his cock slide deep into Amber’s throat. He twitched once more and then pushed his pelvic area back up into Amber’s mouth.

Amber’s made a noise that might have been a giggle, and sucked him down the rest of the way. Sasha broke her kiss long enough to look him in the eyes and smile. “Ah, good. You understand now what we are talking about yes?”

“Shut up, slut!” the judge retorted and grabbed her by her hair and pulled her in for another tongue kiss while Tiffany laughed.

The Judge pumped his waist while making out with Sasha for several minutes before he finally grunted and blew his load in Amber’s mouth. She gulped it all down and then leaned back. She stood and started to strip off her top, but Tiffany stopped her.

“My turn Amber.” Tiffany stood up and slowly removed her clothes as the Judge watched. Sasha pulled back with a snicker and a quick whisper “Oh this will be fun Harry.”

The Judge felt his cock harden again as the knockout teen stripped slowly naked and moved towards him. She eased down onto his lap and gave him a nice long kiss.

“Harry, do you want this hot pussy?” she cooed in his ear.

The judge nodded yes and tried to lean in, but was slapped away by Tiffany.

“Do you want this lovely ass? And these tits? Do you want to fuck this hot body until we both are screaming in pleasure and pass out from lust?”

“Yes! Yes you hot bitch! I want to fuck you seven ways from Sunday!” the judge cried out and forced a kiss on her before she pulled away.

“STOP IT! You get me once I get what I want! You understand?” Tiffany said with an air of command that cut through the haze of the dopey judge.

“Yeah, sure! Anything! Name it!”

Tiffany smiled an evil smile and held out her hand. Amber gave her a little bag and a straw. Tiffany carefully sat on the Judge’s lap and poured out a thick line of coke on her tit.

“I want a little bitty Judge who is a coke fiend, sex addicted, brain dead, drunk assed puppet who will do anything and everything I tell him to. Show me you can be the “man” I need and snort this coke.” Tiffany said as she handed the Judge the straw.

Judge Harris Barker, a renowned and respected judge, didn’t even think once before he snorted every trace of coke off of Tiffany’s tits. When he had finished, Tiffany let the coke course through his system for a few moments and then looked at his dull, glassy, stupid eyes.

“Oh yeah baby, EXACTLY what I needed. Now your reward…”

Tiffany stood and lowered herself down onto the Judge’s hard cock and began to pump herself up and down. The Judge pumped with her and grunted along. His eyes rolled around in his head; it was obvious that he was so far gone he didn’t even know where the fuck he was anymore.

And he certainly didn’t care.

After about five minutes of pumping the Judge let out a huge growl and blasted a load into Tiffany’s cunt. Tiffany squealed in delight and popped off the Judge as his head slammed back and he passed clean out.

Tiffany looked at Sasha and Amber with an evil smile as she strutted into the bathroom to clean up. After she was done and had dressed in her streetwalker getup, she came out to find Sasha and Amber also dressed for the street and Sasha was passing a smelling salt under the Judge’s nose. After a few passed the Judge finally came to.

Tiffany looked at the Judge. He was covered in cum, his pants were around his ankles, he had lipstick smears all over his face and neck, his eyes were dull, and he reeked of sex and booze.

“Well Harry, what are you thinking?” Tiffany asked and the other two laughed.

The Judge looked at her with a stupid and dull expression for a moment and then slurred out “Uh, I think whatever you want me to.”

Tiffany laughed and said “I say you are a mindless idiot who is my slave. Is that true?”

The Judge nodded quickly and replied “Yeah Tiffany. I’m your idiot slave.”

“Then call me Mistress. You don’t think about anything, you simply do what I tell you, got it?”

The dopey Judge grinned back at her and said “Yes Mistress, I’m your slave and I don’t think about anything but what you tell me to.”

“Good. So here’s the deal Harry. You get free hookers from Super Pimp every night delivered to your door. Each hooker will bring you grass, pills, coke, and booze. You will drink at least 4 drinks a night, smoke at least one joint a night, and do one line of coke a night. Once you have done that, you get to fuck for free for a couple of hours or until you pass out. When you wake up, you’ll go to work and you’ll do whatever the hooker tells you to do the night before. You cross us, and you’re out on your ass with no drugs, booze or hookers and probably in jail for corruption. But it won’t come to that because you are a nice and loyal slave to Tiffany isn’t that right?” Tiffany said as she leered down at the powerful man she had just corrupted and destroyed.

“Yes Mistress, I hear and obey.” The ruined and brainwashed slave replied.

“Then get the fuck out. My BFFs and I have to hit the streets and fuck some real men.” Tiffany said as she jerked her thumb towards the door.

Tiffany smiled as she watched the broken man stumble past her and out the door still trying to do up his stained pants.

“That was fun! I really liked doing that, gonna have to get Super Pimp to let me seduce some other powerful guys and break them like bitches!” Tiffany said to her two friends.

Sasha nodded and Amber smiled back at her.

“Alright bitches, I’m calling DC to let him know mission accomplished and then we hit the streets and strut our hot bods!” Tiffany said as she licked her lips and hit auto dial on her phone.