The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Oh, Damn — Part 2

Falling off the Wagon

Years after my last push, and years since divorcing and moving on with my life, I’d walked the straight path.

I found a new job. I focused on my health, and toned up my body. I made no plans to put myself in a dangerous position again, so I avoided women at all cost. It got to the point where people assumed I was gay, so I had to avoid gay men at all cost, too. I buried myself in my work, and found an honest and decent living in the process.

I wasn’t looking for love at all. But it found me.

Thankfully, I’d gained the strength to avoid using my power. At first, Mel was just a woman I worked with. She was attractive, sure, but I didn’t see her as anything more than a coworker.

As my responsibilities changed, I found myself relying on her expertise more and more. She was brilliant. Best of all, she never pushed any issues with me. Where most women at work would try to hit on me, Mel never bothered. I wasn’t even sure if she was interested in men. Like me, she was engrossed in her work.

It was unexpected when we had our first date. It was another late night at the office, and we decided to stop somewhere for some dinner. Amazing food and a bottle of wine later, she found ourselves talking about anything but work.

But I still had some self-control, even drunk. Sharing a cab home, she insisted I come up to her apartment. Instead, I kissed her on the cheek and wished her a good night. As the cab drove away, I glanced back at her as she did a little dance on her front porch. I had to admit, I felt the same, too.

We took it very slow. I’d given her the excuse of going too fast the first time around, so she understood. We dated for a whole year before I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. It was another year before I got the nerve to ask her to marry me. Almost three years after our first date, we were getting married. We’d been so focused on work that we rarely had time to make friends, so it was a very small wedding. We went away for a week, and returned to work to find I’d been promoted and Mel had been moved to a different division to avoid any conflicts of interest.

We lived happily for three years. The sex between us was awesome, and I never felt denied. Sometimes, she wanted it more than I could provide, but we stayed faithful to each other. I was in love with my wife—real love, which I’d never had with my first wife.

The corruption of my power was long behind me. While I thought of it each and every day, I had complete control over it.

Or so I thought.

It was the weekend of our third anniversary. We’d both taken some time off. My wife had insisted that we go to a couple’s massage, which we’d done a few times before. While I wasn’t crazy about going to a spa that also did manicures and hair styling, I was familiar with the massage area.

When I saw her, it felt like my insides had dropped.

Her name tag said ‘Tiffany’. She had brown hair down to her shoulders. She had a cute face that reminded me of Brandi all those years ago. Her body was thin, about the same size as my wife. Her breasts stuck out proudly. She wore a black min-skirt, and had worn the sexiest pair of nylons I’d ever seen, which were sheer with little designs on them. She wore knee-high boots with heels that pushed her ass high in the most interesting way.

I shook my head. I hadn’t had a temptation in years, and had to get control of it. My wife and I went into the changing room, where I focused my interest on her naked body. I fondled her a bit, but she wasn’t interested in fooling around since we were in a semi-public place. I started to jack off a little in the shower, but she told me to save it for her for later that night. So all I could do was put on my underwear and the spa’s robe, walk out to my massage, and think about something non-sexual. We made our way to the massage room, which was dimly lit. Soft music played in the corner. Mel and I sat down where we’d been instructed to go.

Someone had us soak our feet in hot water. I’d remembered this from the last time, and thought about how nice it felt. Someone brought in bowls of water and promptly left. We placed feet them, and I closed my eyes. I thought about a sandy beach, sitting in the sun and digging my feet into warm sand. I thought about the latest tablets that were coming out soon. I pondered about who would replace a football coach who had recently retired. I was lost in the moment, far away from my temptations.

I heard two sets of feet come into the room.

“Hi, my name is Sarah, and I’ll be your massage therapist today,” said one of them. My wife responded with a “hi, Sarah, I’m Melanie,” and I knew that Sarah was working on my wife.

Then, the other voice spoke up.

“And hi, I’ll be the one taking care of you today. My name is Tiffany.” My gut felt like it had magically transported outside of my body. I kept my eyes closed, and my mouth shut.

“Honey, say hello. Hi Tiffany, my name is Melanie, and this is Rick,” my wife said.

“Hello,” I said, keeping my eyes closed. “Sorry, the candles behind you are bright,” I lied.

“Oh, OK Rick,” Tiffany said.

My mind was going about a thousand miles an hour. I thought back to my college days, when I would try to will myself not to barf after an all-nighter. I was keeping the temptation at bay.

Tiffany started rubbing my feet with something gritty. It partially stung, and partially tickled. When she dropped my foot into the warm water, she would gently wash away whatever she was using on my feet. She picked up the second one and started washing it with the rough soap, too.

My heart was racing. I couldn’t focus on anything else any more, but at least I was still in control. I knew I was going to have to claim to need the bathroom and rub one out to even get through the massage, so I opened my eyes to excuse myself.

That’s when I saw her again, and thought to myself, ‘oh damn.’

She was kneeling at my feet, gently washing my other foot. I could see her long legs in those sexy stockings. Her skirt was riding up, and I could see some thigh. And to top it off, I could see the tops of her wonderful breasts through the opening of her shirt because of her angle below me. Her eyes were turned upward to me, her face pointing downward as much as possible.

“Is there anything I should be aware of before we start, Rick?” she asked. That was when I got rock hard. I felt energy welling up from my cock, up through my body, into my chest, through my neck and into my brain. It swirled around for a second before pushing forth from my forehead. The most I’d experienced years ago was like a torrent of water. This was like suddenly finding yourself immersed in water. I was powerless to stop it.

The moment it washed over Tiffany, she opened my robe and started searching for my hardness. It didn’t take much effort, but she had to slide off my boxers to get at my dick. In one quick motion, she had my hard member standing at full attention. She pulled herself up and impaled her mouth with my dick. It looked bigger than I’d ever seen before.

I look over to Mel, a moment of panic in my mind. Sarah was busily fingering away at my wife’s pussy with one hand, and down her own skirt with the other.

The sensation of Tiffany on my cock was better than I’d ever had before. I was in complete lust, and knew I’d be fucking her every which way pretty soon. I heard feet coming down the hall. I worried for a moment that we’d be discovered. Instead, a man with two of the stylists we’d seen when coming in were half-dressed.

“Sorry, looking for a room to fuck in. Enjoy yourselves!” he said, closing the door.

I felt Tiffany moaning on my shaft, and recognized that she was coming. She had started to finger herself at some point, too, as he skirt had been pulled down slightly. I was nowhere near coming yet, so I pulled on her arm to stand her up.

She slid her skirt down, and was about to remove her nylons. While I’d never had any sort of attraction to them before, she looked so amazingly fuckable in them.

“Keep them on, and the boots. Take off everything else,” I said, while removing my robe.

I walked over to the massage table, and patted the surface for her to come sit. It was the perfect height for my cock. I had her sit in front of me while I shoved my dick into her hot cunt. As her legs wrapped around me, I realized that my wife and Sarah were now on the other table in a 69, licking each other to orgasm. I’d always wondered if my wife would be with a woman, as she was often insatiable, but apparently my power had pushed through the question and into her mind and cunt.

I was pounding away at the beautiful Tiffany for what seemed like an eternity. I pulled out, and twisted her onto her stomach. I impaled her again, this time from behind, and went at it. Some time later, after several orgasms from Tiffany, my wife, and Sarah, I finally came. Holy shit, it was the most incredible sensation. It was so strong that I felt another push come through my body and out into the people around me. Mel and Sarah came on their table, and Tiffany passed out.

Since Tiffany wasn’t awake, I moved over to Sarah and started fucking her. I felt Mel’s tongue on Sarah’s opening and my balls. After a few minutes of ficking Sarah, I came again. After pulling out, still hard, Mel clamped her mouth down on Sarah’s dripping cunt and started tonging out as much of my spunk as she could get. Minutes later, I found myself laying on my massage table as some unknown, hot woman came into sit on my dick. Mel came and sat on my face while the two played and kissed each other.

After some time, I pulled the stranger off my cock, and had her switch with Mel. Mel was so fucking wet that I slid in and out with ease, despite the odd increase in size of my member. Mel came time and time again, while I lapped away at the stranger’s pussy. Minutes later, I came harder than I thought possible. Another push came out of my mind, and I found myself catching the strange woman as she almost fell off the table, unconscious.

Mel had just enough strength to lay down on the bench where it all started before dozing off.

I left the massage room. My head was spinning. It felt like those few times I’d smoked pot back in college. As I walked around, I found men and women passed out in various positions. Most had found soft places to fuck each other. A couple people looked like they might have fallen when they passed out, but I didn’t care all that much. I walked to the front of the salon, where more people were naked and fucked silly. Some of the stylists had been using brushes on each other, the evidence of which still sat in throbbing cunts.

Looking outside, I could only guess that I’d pushed out pretty far. There were naked people all around the parking lot. They hadn’t passed out, it seemed, as some of them were still going. One young woman as getting pounded on the hood of a car by an older man. An older woman was sitting on the hood, letting the younger woman lap at her cunt. I opened the door for a moment, only to hear ‘fuck me harder, daddy’ coming from the girl. I could only guess as to the depravity of that situation.

Closing the door to the salon, I found a nearby seat and sat down. I put my head in my hands, and ran my fingers through my hair with a deep sigh.

My power had taken over. I’d lost control of it, and now I was sitting in the remains of a fuckfest. I had no idea how far out the push had gone. I wasn’t sure if the powerful pushes had been from a lack of using the power over all these years, or the need to fuck Tiffany so bad. It didn’t matter at that point. What was done was done.

The problem was, I wanted more, damnit.