The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Oh Romeo Where the Heck Are You

(MC, MF, MD)

Chapter 1 — Bonnie

Which do women prefer romance or the cave man approach? It is something I wondered for years; fortunately, I no longer need be concerned with those issues. It has been three years since my life changed and when I say changed, I mean a radical shift in every aspect of my life.

I tried to romance women for years trying to be what they thought they wanted but it never worked. I tried to be myself that worked out just as poorly. Perhaps it was me or maybe them who knows, what I do know is that at the age of 29 I had never had a real relationship with a female I was not related to. I had dates, I had sex but nothing else no connection, no love. Does that sound bitter? Well I was. I saw men less attractive than me, men less intelligent then me, men with limited prospects, you name it I saw it and all of them had a woman. Don’t get me wrong I knew I was not the only lonely person in the world but it sure felt like it. The truth is I wanted romance and love, not that sex wasn’t a good idea but I wanted the dream we had been sold. That’s right not only women but also men were sold a bill of goods about romance and love.

Well now, I have all the love and romance a man can ask for, more even. Well I have it, as far as I am concerned they love me with a fanatic loyalty, what I feel towards them is of no real importance. They would lay down their lives for me, betray everything they once believed in, whatever I wanted, no matter what that was.

How did it start, what was my epiphany, what changed my very existence? I piece of space trash, a meteor, fell out of the sky and took out my car. Why I survived I have no clue, all I know is that as I lay in the wreck of my car the glow from the rock, at first bright, faded and I began to glow, after awhile that stopped as did my awareness. When I woke, it was in a hospital, I struggled to sit up dislodging some wires and tubes. The nurses were not happy; my attitude did not improve anything. My recovery was amazing to the Doctors and they reluctantly let me go, just three days after I woke up.

It took longer for the insurance company to come through with the check for my car. Fortunately, for me I was a consultant and worked out of my home. All I had to do was stay up late a few nights and I caught up with my clients needs. Big surprise, none of them cared that I had been in an accident just if I would make their deadlines.

As if I didn’t have enough on my plate strange things were happening some good some just weird. Being a big Sci-Fi buff I quickly determined that the meteor or is it meteorite had imparted some strange powers to me. Nothing truly amazing but it was more than the average person might have. Superior strength, speed, brain power, etc., however, not enough to even be noticed, for example I could bench around 200 pounds before the accident, now I could bench maybe 500. The rest was like that better but not quite supper. Then the question of hero versus villain, which side did I fall on, was I intended to be a superhero and right wrongs or was I destined to be the villain.

I would like to claim that I was not the one to make the final decision that I was somehow, led or pushed into it. The truth is that it was too much to resist. I had forgotten the number one rule of super powers (with the exception of superman) that whatever powers you had, only one was the key the defining power. The Flash had super speed, Green Lantern had his ring, Hulk his anger, Spiderman, and well you get the picture.

I found out what my defining power was purely by accident or perhaps we should say by bitchiness. My neighbors were an interesting family. We shared a cul-de-sac, just our two homes; you would think we would get along, far from it. Little miss perfect claimed I was always eyeing her and the girls. In my defense they were not only worth eyeing but dressed to show off their assets at every opportunity. A pair of binoculars and digital recording equipment would have been a worthwhile investment.

I will not bother to describe the man of the house he was rarely there. Bonnie the mother was 36; she got knocked-up in high school, had her girls and never gave birth again. She did however; spend an inordinate amount of time keeping her body in fantastic shape. To describe the basic body for her was to describe all four of them, with an inch here or there for variety. Standing at 5′5″ inches barefoot, an athletic body with curves and nice breasts that needed a bra to avoid having sagging later in life. Her hair was a dark auburn her eyes a deep grey like stormy seas, promising trouble for anyone foolish enough to go for a swim. The girls, triplets, were not identical a good thing since if it weren’t for the hair color I would have trouble telling them apart let alone from their mother. I do not know the order of their birth but this is how I thought of them: Strawberry Blond-Brittney, Blond-Briana, and Dirty Blond-Brandy.

They had celebrated their 18th birthday party while I was in the hospital. I was still picking up evidence of it from my yard, two weeks after I got home: Beer cans, paper plates, and some girl’s panties with the initials SD, to name a few. It was a large oil stain, on my driveway, that revealed my power. Apparently Bonnie, despite our issues felt that the party guest could not only use my yard as a garbage can but my drive as a parking lot. To be honest I was surprised they just didn’t break in and make the bathrooms available for the guest. After all, I was positive that some corners of my yard the guest had put to that very use.

We were in a heated discussion over the stain, with her claiming it had always been there, in a spot where no one ever parked a car. After all, that is why I have a garage.

I was staring at her head wishing I had super vision so I could burn a hole through her thick skull when it happened. The thought was as clear as day and I am afraid it was aloud as well. I was hyper-focused on her when I said those fateful words. “Why don’t you lick it up, bitch?” I fully expect a slap. To be honest perhaps I deserved it. I had never referred to a woman by that name though in her case I will admit to thinking it often enough. What happened next was not a slap but the sight of Bonnie dropping to her knees and licking the pavement. Stop I said and thought but it was not until I slipped into that hyper-state both speaking and thinking that she stopped.

Fortunately, I remained in that state. I ordered her to follow me into the house and not to make a sound or attack me. The last was because I saw the look in her eyes and self-preservation had kicked in. At my order, she sat in my family room on the love seat with me in a chair facing her. She was not to move or scream and to answer all of my questions honestly.

“Explain to me why you knelt on the ground and licked the oil stain on my driveway.”

“When you said what you said I was furious I wanted to hit you again and again to scratch your eyes out. But I knew, do you understand I knew I was a bitch and I had to lick the oil off your drive.” She shuddered. “I would have kept licking it until I died I knew that it had to be done. What did you do to me?”

“I think that is of little importance. When I told you to follow me in and sit down, what were you thinking when you obeyed?”

“I wasn’t really obeying you I was just doing what I had to do. I mean I had to do it exactly as you said.”

“So you will do anything I say or for that matter think anything I say.”

“I guess so, I don’t know. I just know that when you spoke that way…I…”

“Ok, why don’t we try a little test? Do you think that is a good idea?”

“No, no, please can I just go home? I promise I will not say anything and I will pay to clean your driveway.”

“Is that really what you will do?”

Since I had actually asked, a question that required the truth the struggle was evident. “No…I plan to call the police and if they don’t take care of it I will get my husband’s gun and drill you full of lead.”

“Stand up remove your clothing, and when you are naked sit back down with your legs spread and remain seated responding in a low voice and truthful manner.”

She did exactly as I said and I knew I would be the villain. Seeing her sitting there her legs spread (shaved) her nipples dark and pointed at me. No, being a superhero was not for me. I was not through yet. I had all those questions about romance, love and what drove a woman. It was a long discussion but in the end, I thought I had reached an understanding, albeit a limited one. Woman wanted love and romance, but they were never satisfied because lets face it anything can grow old after awhile.

I would give them what they wanted, well with a few adjustments. This is what I eventually said to Bonnie and at some point to all my girls.

  1. You are deeply romantically in love with me.
  2. You will only be capable of loving me.
  3. You are loyal to me first and foremost.
  4. You desire only me sexually and girls like you.
  5. You have no sexual inhibitions concerning me.
  6. You exist to serve and please me.
  7. You will do anything to protect me and keep me safe.
  8. You will not be jealous of any female I desire and in fact, you will believe they should feel, exactly as you do, towards me.
  9. You do not care if I return your feelings; it will not alter your feelings for me.
  10. You do not care how I treat you, nothing I do will change how you feel about me.

The effect was dramatic. Her body language, everything changed. Her nipples grew hard and my improved senses noted that her pussy was now wet with desire.

She asked if she could move and she did but not as I expected she cupped her breast focusing my view even more intently on her hard nipples. “Do you see anything you like baby? I really want you to suck them but first is there anything I can do for you or for that matter to you?”

“I would love to suck your nipples, lick your pussy, and fuck you but first I wanted to ask a few more questions.” She groaned in frustration but settled back to answer my questions although she did lift one foot onto the couch effectively spreading her wet lips for my viewing pleasure. “What you think about my fucking your daughters?”

“I don’t know do you desire them?”

“What is your response if I say no?”

“The little bitches can go to hell why should I share you with them, they don’t love you like I do they can’t.” She was more pleading with me at that point.

“What is your response if I say I desire them?”

“Of course they should be available for you to fuck, in fact you should make them like me, and they should love and desire you like I do!”

“Do you find any inconsistencies with your two answers?”

“No of course not…but do you desire them? If you do, we should get to work changing them. Brandy will be home in about an hour, the other two not for a while after that.”

“Shouldn’t we have sex first?”

“Yummmmmmy…anything you want honey, I am wet and ready for you.”

As I moved towards her, I said that yes I desired all three of her girls and wanted to fuck them and make them like her, which as far as Bonnie was concerned sealed their fate and future. However, before we went any farther I needed to make one thing clear to Bonnie. Slipping back into the Hyper-state or Hyper (don’t ask me I just like the sound of that to define my powers after all I am hyper-focused on what I am saying) I said one more thing.

“Bonnie I wanted you to be fully aware as to the status of our relationship. I am your master and you are my slave.”

“Thank you master, I was not sure, can your slave offer her pussy to fuck?”

I wanted her right there but had her move to the bedroom and lay naked on the bed. There she lay in her splendor not only ready but also eager to break her marriage vows. It made me wonder. “Have you ever cheated on your husband before?”

“No master, but I did fantasize about it.”

“Was I in any of those fantasies?”

She blushed and looked both embarrassed and nervous. “No…master, you were not but you will be from now on.”

“Why don’t I help you with that, I will improve your fantasy life. “You will only fantasize about sex with me or sex with me and your daughters. Your fantasies will increase in both duration and imagination. You will want to act out your fantasies. Oh and by the way you are now a complete slut where I am concerned.”

I began to explore her taut body not with my eyes or hands but my tongue and lips beginning at her ears and moving down first to her lips, than her neck and each breast received individual attention. I moved my way down to her dripping pussy where she tried to direct my mouth to her burning need but my tongue explored her thighs before returning to her pussy where I tortured her for another minute before I finally took her clit into my mouth. She practically screamed as she came at the first touch of my mouth. This would never do. “You may not cum, no matter how much you need to until one of the following occurs; I order you to cum, I or one of your fellow slaves cums in or on you, or if I require you to cum under certain circumstances.”

“Yes Master, please I will not cum again unless you allow it, please lick my pussy.”

I proceeded to lick and suck applying every technique I knew and it appeared that while she was desperate, nay even eager to cum she could not. I stood away from the bed not even touching the bed.

“Cum Slut,” which she did moaning and groaning as she shuddered her orgasm out, based on just by my words. That was not enough so I had her cum five more times while I stood there with a raging hard on eager to fuck my slut. Finally, I mounted my slave her face sweaty and her thighs slick with her juices. “You will cum with each inward thrust.”

“Yes master!!!” She creamed as I thrust into her triggering an orgasm, than pulled back and did it again and again. Finally, I told her to stop cumming with each thrust but to let it build up for when I came deep inside her twat. When I did shoot my load into her she came until she fainted, her body still trembling as it continued on automatic.

When she woke, we had less than an hour to prepare for the enslavement of the first of all three of her daughters.