The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Olivia’s Party, chapter 10 – The Morning After The Night Before

Half past 7. That was a more human hour to awake, and this time I was properly conscious. The sun lanced down through the corner of the skylight to cast a burning aurora around the silhouettes in my vision. I couldn’t see the clock, but I knew the time easily because I could hear a muted warbling from Shibbolethtron downstairs. I’d got the novelty alarm clock as a gift for Mick, years ago now. He’d confessed recently that he kept batteries in it so he could use it when he really needed to get up early, but never figured out how to change the time it was set for. As a result, he usually kept ‘Shibby’ in the spare room on those days he couldn’t spare the time to chase it around the carpet, batting for the elusive snooze button and barking its name at it to make it shut up.

The silhouette above me resolved into two girls tenderly kissing. Alex’s signature plait made her easily recognisable, so the one with the sun in her hair must be Olivia. They were leaning across me, having not yet woken fully enough to arise from their positions on opposite sides of the bed. They’d been careful not to wake me, Alex leaning with one elbow resting in the neutral ground between my legs. So I figured it would only be polite to return the favour by leaving them to enjoy themselves before I had to disentangle them in order to move. It would give me a few moments to enjoy the warmth of the sun on my face without having it glaring in my eyes, as well.

Someone had noticed my eyes open and close, though, and I soon found my lie in cut short by a hand gently cupping my balls, a thumb stroking back and forth along the base of my shaft, and quite soon a pair of lips wrapped around the head of my incipient erection.

“Try the thing I told you about,” I didn’t reopen my eyes, but I could hear the mischievous grin in Olivia’s voice. “That’ll get him up properly!” For a moment I wondered what this mysterious thing could be, until I felt a tongue flicking gentle circles around the tip of my cock, as more hands appeared on my throbbing member and caressing the top of my inner thigh. There were too many sensations for me to distinguish for a few seconds, but in that extended moment it was incredible. I felt my cock throb, twitching once and again, then ever so gently, teeth rolling my foreskin back completely. I wasn’t even fully hard yet, it had been so quick, but I couldn’t help arching my back and thrusting upwards as I came. Was this how the girls felt every time I commanded them to orgasm? It was both faster and more intense than anything I’d ever felt before, so if I could do this to them, I had a responsibility to do it as often as could be exciting.

As I’d almost got my breath back, Olivia leaned closer to offer a good morning kiss. I could taste my own jizz on her tongue, but she didn’t seem to have a problem with it.

“We’d better be getting up,” Alex said, as we heard the alarm downstairs warble into silence. I guessed that meant at least someone else was awake, too. She reluctantly withdrew her fingertips from my skin after a minute or two, explaining: “Mr Norton will be back soon, and we should probably be dressed.”

Almost as soon as she’d spoken, a measured tread on the stairs sent us into an instant panic. It was completely irrational, if I’d had time to think about it: Mick’s early shift finished at 8, and it would take him at least twenty minutes to get home. But I threw on the closest bathrobe, while the girls did the same. What was my excuse? I got as far as thinking maybe we’d all woken early and started tidying up already when there came a jolly rat-a-tat-tat at the door.

“You guys up? I made coffee!” a girl’s voice came from outside, “I’ll leave it here if you’re not up yet,” and the steps faded away again. I let out the breath I didn’t even realise I’d been holding, and looked around for my own clothes.

“Thanks Lauren!” Olivia shouted back, “I’m just tidying up a bit, I’ll be down in a minute.”

When Alex opened the door, waiting a minute for me to at least don pants first, she found a small tray perched precariously between the bannister and the wall in the corner on the staircase’s last, vertiginous twist. A small toast rack laden with buttered white slices, and three mugs. There was a massive mug, that must have been a full pint of sweet tea, and two coffees: one unappetizingly anaemic and one black, steaming gently. I picked up the black coffee and took a pull before offering the tray to the girls. They reached for their own mugs, and then Alex’s drink froze in mid air as our eyes met and she realised.

Lauren had known who was in here before she came up.

That was shocking enough, but to me it was just a reminder of the awkward conversation on the stairs a handful of hours earlier. It certainly hadn’t sounded like the same voice just now. Had I got Lauren confused with someone else? Or had she been slurring, sleepwalking or drunker than I’d thought? Had she watched me go up to Olivia’s room after I thought she was back in bed? It was the only answer I could think of. But still, it made no sense.

Alex seemed equally speechless, just giving a shrug.

“It’s only the coffee cups,” Olivia tried to rationalise, “Maybe she had some for everyone, and ours were the only ones left after she went through the house. I said we were tidying up, so maybe she’ll think you left your overnight anti-Kevin vigil when you heard me get up.” We all nodded, mumbling vague agreement. That must be the case, right? Anything else would be too outlandish to make sense. I think we all knew it was a flimsy hope, but it was all we had to protect our big, secret relationship.

Downstairs, after a rushed breakfast and chaotic scramble for presentable clothes, we rejoined the others. Kevin, Paula, Hannelore, and Delancey were all absent from the kitchen, but it wasn’t a stretch to imagine they were among the last to get up. Britney was bleary-eyed and only making a casual attempt at clothing. Lauren seemed excited but still sluggish. Kiva clearly noticed that Alex still had the remnants of a dreamy smile, and gave her a not-too-subtle wink. As Olivia and Alex brushed past each other with a gentle touch of hands, Kiva leaned just a little closer to whisper a thank you to me. For guarding the boundaries, I guess, so the two lovebirds had a room to themselves. If nothing else, it reassured me that Lauren hadn’t said anything to the others.

“Thanks for the coffee, Lauren,” I said to a general murmur of agreement.

“You’re welcome,” the girl who’d kissed me in the early hours beamed and bobbed a brief curtsey, “Did I get everybody’s right?” Same girl, but different accent. She didn’t comment on or object to being called ‘Lauren’, and took a step back to preserve her personal space as I reached past her to put my empty cup in the sink. No sign of last night’s forward attitude. This was starting to worry me, but I couldn’t say anything. Even Olivia and Alex, I guessed, would be outraged at the thought of me being kissed by another girl at the end of our first date.

My musings were interrupted by Mick Norton’s eventual return. He asked how everyone had enjoyed the night, and got a whole babble of responses. Kiva seemed quite quite irritated as she relayed the news that Paula had already headed home; I puzzled over that for a second before realising that she meant her home rather than Paula’s own. Delancey would be in the dog house later. Lauren commented that she’d missed most of the party when she fell asleep early, which was clearly a source of worry to Cassandra, if nobody else. Could it be that those two were as good as Kiva and Britney at keeping secrets, when they set their minds to it? It was an interesting possibility, but then that just made me wonder more what this secret was that they were keeping.

Britney quickly made her excuses, saying Marten had come to collect her in order to justify the presence of his car in the driveway, but Mick offered the young man breakfast in thanks. He couldn’t have missed the look those two shared, but as long as it didn’t involve his daughters, he wasn’t a man to be judgemental. Kevin Smoot, meanwhile, had finally been awoken by the conversation in the next room. I may have been the only one who saw him outside the window, dashing across the lawn with a DVD clutched in his hand.

For a man who’d just come back from working a full night shift, Mick was quite energetic. He was sociable, and managed to be friendly with all his daughter’s friends. Instead of being hastily packed off, the girls drifted off one by one through the morning, and the handful who remained by lunch time were treated to a few burgers on the barbecue while the weather was so good. It was only once, when he caught me alone, that Mr Norton drifted back to being a concerned father.

“I know there were boys here,” he asked without ceremony, “That Marten Watergate drops his cigarette butts outside the window, I used to hear his dad moaning about it at work. So I see he’s been in the spare room overnight; I take it his girlfriend was responsible for that.” I just nodded, hoping his insights didn’t manage to go much further.

“I think Olivia may have had a crush on him at one point, stupid schoolgirl thing. I just hope you can reassure me he wouldn’t try to take advantage of that, now she’s old enough that the law calls her an adult.” A shake of my head; Marten hadn’t taken advantage of anyone, that much was true.

“No,” I confirmed, “Marten and Britney are pretty stable as far as I can tell. They’ve kind of watched out for Olivia, in fact.”

“Well, that’s good to know. I guess there’s been other boys here too. Can you reassure me that my daughter hasn’t been left alone with any of them? She always seems so eager to grow up, I mean, I know I must seem a bit over-protective, but I do want her to savour her childhood while she’s got it, not jump into bed with the first gorilla who gets his paws on her.”

I thought back, and answered honestly again: “No, I don’t think she was alone with anyone for more than a few minutes all the time you were gone.” If only because Alexandria was watching when I thought we had privacy, I added to myself. But still, it wasn’t a lie. For someone who makes his living with words, the truth was an important commodity to me, so I’d rather avoid diluting it if I can. Mick seemed satisfied by that, anyway, and gave a cursory thank you we returned outside to supervise the tidying away of the barbecue.

“Nicely played,” Olivia discreetly pinched my butt to get my attention, presumably after checking that nobody was looking in our direction, “You didn’t have to lie. And I should thank you too. So many firsts in one night.”

“Firsts?” I raised an eyebrow.

“First time I masturbated watching someone else fuck, for one,” she grinned, reeling off the list. I guess she’d been thinking about it, and wanted to show off, “Porn doesn’t count for that, or watching through the keyhole. First time I was really helpless, first time I lost my virginity in a threesome, first time I got myself off without toys, first shared snowball, first…” she must have seen that I looked a little disappointed with the reel of her exploits, mostly for all the things she must have done before to have such specific firsts.

“First time I’ve been with two people I really love,” she added, “And the first time I’ve said ‘forever’ and really meant it. I think that’s so much bigger than any kind of… any sex act on my bucket list, right? I want to be with you and Alex forever, passed between you two like a gift as you see fit, being the glue that holds you together, I want to be yours in every way I can be.”

“You will be, and you are,” I glanced around the garden, to confirm that the engine noise I’d just heard was Mr Norton giving Cassandra and Kiva a lift home, before I let myself pull Olivia closer to finish my answer, “Forever, Olivia Norton, I love you. I will want you forever, and I will have you forever. Because,” and a pause for a brief yet deep, teasing kiss.

”You’re mine.”