The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Olivia’s Party

Chapter 2: Afterparty

The sound of the television was a muted murmur from downstairs, with teenage girls’ voices chattering animatedly about whatever vacuous things interested them during a sleepover. They didn’t seem to have noticed yet that birthday girl Olivia, finally an adult in the eyes of the law, was missing from the group. I was supposed to be keeping an eye on the kids while Mr Norton wasn’t there, to make sure they didn’t get too rowdy, but now I was standing in the spare room with the door closed against the noise, with Olivia standing beside me, tears in her eyes but quickly becoming overwhelmed by something else.

“You are mine,” those were the words she’d heard. Not the words I’d spoken, but close enough, and that was enough to trigger a post hypnotic suggestion that had lain dormant in the secret parts of her mind – reinforced but unused – for much of the last year. I would normally have had more self control, and I cursed myself for not being more careful with the mind I loved most, but I had been caught up in emotion as she said she was leaving me for someone closer to her own age.

“You are mine,” As soon as she thought she’d heard the words, her breath came in a ragged gasp of shock. Her thighs pressed together tightly as if she could somehow contain the sudden rush heat, of need radiating from her crotch to fill every part of her body. I’d been saving those words against a day when she was old enough that I could trust her judgement, so I’d know she was mature enough to make that decision. I’d expecting that on hearing them, her need would turn to desperation and she’d be begging for sex within a minute.

I’d underestimated the power behind my suggestions, though. She moaned again, overcome by shock and lust, and the helpless panic in her eyes told me she knew she couldn’t resist. She leaned towards me, and I took a step backwards as I suddenly found her whole weight resting on my chest. It wasn’t like she was heavy, she was slightly built and barely looked her age, as if nature had felt the need to compensate for her precocious appetites. She had to stretch up on the tips of her toes as her lips hungrily sought out mine, and the suddenness with which I was supporting her just took me by surprise. She pressed closer and I took another step away, unwilling to take advantage of her like this, but the edge of the bed caught the back of my knee, and after a dizzying moment where I didn’t know which way was up, I was lying on my back with a pretty girl – no, a young woman – straddling me.

Her breathing was loud in my ear, and fast with fear-turned-excitement as she leaned closer, and there was no way anyone could mistake her desire. She seemed to have some trouble forming coherent words, but as her hands wrestled with the complexity of my belt buckle, I could make out one word: “Now!”

Her party dress was some sheer cotton thing in pale summer colours, and I could feel her nipples against my chest, even through my own shirt as she pressed closer. I didn’t doubt she could feel something through my clothes as well; my body didn’t have my iron self control. I couldn’t let myself get carried away, as much as I was loving the sensations. I couldn’t do this to Olivia, couldn’t take something from her that she didn’t want to give. I grabbed her roughly by the shoulders and pushed her away, wincing a little as her teeth tugged for a moment at my lower lip.

She struggled, but her grin only grew wider as the undisguised lust in her eyes intensified. I guess she’d been right about knowing her own mind, and enjoyed being helpless as much as she could have hoped. I held onto her tightly, moving her far enough away that she couldn’t easily reach my cock. She was persistent though, squirming to escape my grasp, and I couldn’t hold her arms away from her own body. I heard her unfasten a couple of snaps at the back of her dress, and the soft fabric moved under my hands.

“Please!” she found her voice again as she plunged forward, leaving me clutching empty sleeves. Her face was inches from mine, eyes wide with lust, as she begged plaintively, “Please, you know how much I wanted this, for so long, and I waited, just once, show me it was worth it. Before I…” she bit her lip, unable to complete the sentence, but hesitation only kept her still for a moment. She moved forward on top of me like a snake, the dress bunching around her waist now as I unthinkingly kept hold of the fabric. She kissed me again, pushing her tongue almost violently between my lips. There was no way I could have known, in the heat of the moment, how much of what she said was her true desires, how much was the effects of my words, or how much was simply what I wanted to hear. But in the instant I looked into her eyes, I could only believe that her desire came straight from the heart. And to my shame, I remember thinking that she wasn’t the only one who’d abstained for so long in waiting for this, and that after all I’d done to help her get through school maybe I deserved to reap some of the rewards of all that work.

I never claimed to be a saint.

I let go of her dress and moved one hand up to cup her breast, grazing across the nipple with my thumbnail through a thin layer of peach satin. If I thought that grin couldn’t get any wider, I was proved wrong as even the slightest sign of cooperation brought her to new heights of excitement. My other hand deftly unhooked her bra strap and then continued to loop around her slim shoulders and hold her against me. Her skin was naturally pale, not quite a porcelain white, but still a striking contrast against the deeply tanned face and arms of a girl who loved to help tend the garden and spent her weekends cycling over the scenic trails. As I saw the tan lines from the corner of my eye, I thought that nothing could be more natural and beautiful.

While I caressed her bare breasts, she finally managed to unbuckle my trousers and ran one hand up and down my swelling manhood. It was already standing to attention, and needed only the slightest tweak on the elastic to spring free over the waistband of my boxers. She didn’t pull away to shake off her dress, or even waste time removing her underwear. She just pulled the white cotton to one side and guided my erection inside her.

She wasn’t a virgin. I guess I’d known that for a few years already, as much as I didn’t want to think about it. Nobody gets so sure about what they want without a little experimentation. She seemed amazed by the feelings, though, as I jerked my hips up to meet her. Her head rolled back with a scream of bliss. She was breathing heavily as she pulled back a little, focusing entirely on touch with her eyes closed. My hand jumped to her firm backside and I guided her body back against mine, tender yet forceful. Her gasp was louder, her body shaking now as she surrendered all control.

I’d told her that after so much waiting, all her desire would turn into pleasure and make her pleasure at my touch so much more intense, but I’d never even imagined how far that could go. I held her close and rolled over, pinned her arms down with one hand holding both her slim wrists. I let the beast within me free, trusted my instincts to bite down hard on her neck just below her ear, and thrust into her a third time, as hard as I could bear. She screamed again, her back arched and her body fought against my grip with all her futile strength as an orgasm beyond belief rolled over her. I didn’t know then how intense her feelings had been, she’d try to explain that later, but I could know she was feeling pretty good.

I held onto her, feeling the warmth of her deep breathing across my chest as she began to relax. There was giggling from downstairs now, and I dreaded how much they might have heard. I looked over at the bedroom door, standing a few inches ajar. That wouldn’t have masked Olivia’s passionate cries much. But for now, my main concern was making sure she felt safe, that I hadn’t hurt the girl I love. I held her tenderly, but still didn’t pull away at all.

After maybe a minute, I was looking into her eyes as they drifted open. The joy I saw there spread to her smile straight away, and I was consoled to know for a moment that I’d made the right choice.

“You… you said the magic words, you forced me!” she whispered in quiet shock. I was ashamed, afraid of what I’d become, but still there was that bright sparkle in her eyes. The signals didn’t add up.

“I didn’t mean to –”

“No, don’t apologise,” she moved closer to whisper right into my ear, the feel of her bare skin on mine making me ready for a repeat performance already. “You know how much I’ve wanted you to take what’s yours. You were so protective, too gentle, and I could only hope that with enough of a push you might push back. Jim – Master – I love you, and if that aggressive side that’s buried in your heart can come out to play, then you’ve got everything I could ever ask for. That was incredible!”

I was probably smiling as broadly as her now, though we were holding each other so close that I couldn’t see her lips, or her eyes. I was so proud to hear I could make that kind of impression. But then I saw the door move out of the corner of my eye, and my body stiffened. There was no breeze through here, not with the air conditioning off, and I was sure I’d closed the door behind Olivia as she came in.

As I focused on the darkness at the top of the stairs, I was able to make out a figure standing there. Leaning on the door frame, face in shadow, watching. She was a few years older than Olivia, a college girl maybe. Olivia’s friends spanned a wide range of ages, as a few years ago she’d made a conscious effort to get into social circles where she could meet older boys. This girl’s style was an eccentric mix of fashions. Golden-bronze hair in a wild pixie cut with just a single narrow braid tumbling down over her shoulder. She was wearing an over-formal jacket and blouse that harked back to the styles of the last century, but played fast and loose with the rules. Not fat, but not skinny either. The kind of heavy build you could imagine on a girls’ rugby team at college, or kicking some jerk’s ass. She was staring intently at me, brow furrowed with what could only be anger. Did she think I’d taken advantage of her younger friend? How much of that last conversation had she caught?

“How long have you…” I mumbled, “I mean, it’s not how it looks.”

The girl didn’t respond, but took a slow and deliberate step into the room. I could see the edges of a tattoo on her neck and wrists, now, but not enough to make out what it said. I’d probably seen her before, but only in a group, and I didn’t remember their names. Olivia turned her head to follow my gaze, keeping pressed close against me to conceal her nakedness. Then she saw our disapproving voyeur, and gave a little whimper of surprise.

“I’m so sorry. Oh my god, you got to believe me, I’m sorry about all this, Alex.”