The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

On Campus Vampire

Note: No big idea here, I just felt like doing a vampire story. I may or may not continue it. As an additional note I will be continuing my Your Man Agent Morgan story once I figure out how to end the current short segment I’ve got it stuck in without the any sort of violence that may be seen as... well basically my idea for the story is sort of is not a great one after what happened in New York. I’ll come up with something a bit calmer.

On campus vampire

Chapter 1: Liz

“Here’s a strange one for you Liz. Requested a room with no window. Really pale, he joked that he’s an albino or something. Anyway his name is Max. He’s the first student on your floor so it’s just you and him for tonight I guess.”

I shook my finger at Marcy. She was my best friend. We were both resident advisors together. She worked the floor above me. In exchange for a bit of cash and fee board we acted as guardians for the kids on the floor. Most of them never needed us, but a few were a bit overwhelmed by being out on their own for the first time in their life. They needed someone to talk to.

“Okay, but we’re going out tonight right?”

Marcy nodded, “Of course. Hopefully we don’t get anyone else today and this Max isn’t a basket case. Most of the students will be arriving after the weekend. We have to cut loose once more.”

Not that we weren’t able to cut loose during the year, it’s just different. You’re an example.

Each floor had a room like Max’s room. One that didn’t face a window. They were a bit bigger to make up for the lack of the window, but most students wanted a window so they were always given to the last kids here. Not the first.

I knocked on the door and Max answered.

“Hello.”

“Hi, I’m Liz and I’m your RA. I’m just here to say hi. Can I come in and talk for a bit, get to know you? I like to get to know everyone on the floor in the first few days.”

He looked unhappy at the prospect for a second, then shrugged, “Sure.”

Moody. Problem student maybe. Shit. Not already.

“What are you taking?”

“Psychology.”

“Where are you from Max?”

“The womb.”

“Huh?”

“Sorry, that’s just what I call my hometown. Small place outside of Bolder Colorado.’

He was pale, real pale. But amazingly attractive. Fuck he had beautiful eyes. Really strong facial features. Jet black hair, looked real although it clashed with his skin. Wonderful teeth. He looked strong too. Not football player strong, but... you know as though underneath his clothes he was hard as a rock.

He lit a candle that gave off a strange aroma. I sat down on his bed.

“I’m in history Max. Fourth year, though I may need one more after this. What do you do for fun?”

“I like to read. I like movies. I like women.”

“In that order?” I tried to joke, but it came out too feeble. It was like I was falling forward into his deep, dark eyes. I was feeling a little dizzy and the scent from the candle was making it hard to breath.”

“It depends on how hungry I am.”

“How hungry are you?”

“Very. You look so very tired right now. So very comfortable sitting there. But I want you to come to me. Come here to me now. Stand up and come to me.”

I felt myself rise, and then move across the room. He put his arm behind my back and then with his other hand pushed my hair from my neck. He bent forward to kiss my neck and I closed my eyes. Then suddenly I felt a sharp pain, and opened my eyes. I tried to pull away but my whole body had gone limp and was being held up by his arm.

I tried to say something, to scream but I couldn’t.

Then the pain turned into pure pleasure. I came, and my whole body felt a release beyond anything I had ever felt. Max then let go of me and I just stood there stupidly. My mind was drugged by the pleasure. Suddenly I saw his eyes again and fell back into them.

“You are a very tasty young girl. But now it is time for you to sleep, as I program you into my slave and college authorized meal voucher.”

He passed his hand across my field of vision and said, “Sleep.”

Black.

I woke up in my dorm room, completely naked. There was a knock on the door. I grabbed my housecoat and threw it on. Marcy was in the hall, so I let her in. She was dressed for an evening at the bars in a tight top and short skirt.

“Hey what’s wrong, aren’t you ready?”

“What time is it?”

“Ten.”

“At night!?”

Where did eight hours go? Why was I in my room? The last thing I remember was Max lightening the candle. What happened?

“Why do you look so rough? It looks like you just got up.”

“I guess I did.”

Suddenly in my head I heard a voice. It was Max’s. “Bring her to me.”

“Why?”

“Bring her to me.”

“Max and I got to know each other pretty well. Really, really well actually.”

“Liz, no. That’s great, but now you’ll have to transfer floors or something.”

“We’ll worry about it later. Right now why don’t you just come with me and we can meet him. He’s really very sweet.”

“Umm... I guess so, okay.”

The two of us went to his room and knocked on the door. He opened it and smiled. “I do love company. I take it this is Marcy? I’ve heard so much about you, though not how beautiful you are. Please do come in.”

“I think we’re about to get ready to leave for the clubs actually.” Marcy protested.

“We can stop in for a minute.” I interrupted.

“Great, do come in. I just lit a scent candle.”

“What is a scent candle?” I asked.

“It’s an old family thing. It helps when getting to know new people, but relaxing and relieving the tension. You really have very beautiful women at this campus. Marcy, if you and Liz here are any examples then I should be very happy here.”

He took his eyes off of Marcy and looked into mine. “Liz why don’t you get comfortable on the bed and Marcy and I will join you in a minute?’

I sat on the bed and removed my robe, and stretched out completely naked.

“Liz, what are you doing?” Marcy asked, worried.

Max put his hand on her chin and gently redirected her gaze from me to his eyes.

“Nice isn’t it. The view of her naked body. She’s lovely naked. As I’m sure you are. But first you may just feel a little strange. Dizzy, and confused. It’s normal. Don’t worry, just let yourself drift along into my eyes, along with my voice.”

He let go of her chin and put an arm around her back. Her brushed her dark brown hair away from her neck then bent forward as if to kiss her. At the last moment I saw two of his teeth extend out further, becoming sharp. He then bit into her. When he punctured her skin I felt a sharp pain in my neck, and then suddenly intense pleasure. Marcy looked like she was about to scream, and then went limp in his arms. After a moment he withdrew his teeth and turned to smile at me, “Don’t want to drain the well now do we?”

He straightened Marcy up, and soon she was able to stand on her own. Her eyes wouldn’t focus on anything, except his and she couldn’t hear anything except his voice.

“She’s very open now. Just like you were. She’s my slave now. Bonded to me forever, or until she dies. She won’t become like me, neither will you. Not unless I completely drain you and you die from it. But then there’d be someone else here drawing from the same food supply. That would never do. It’s better to keep it just myself. Until I want to mate that is. But don’t worry, I don’t think I’ll choice either of you.”

He turned to Marcy, “Sleep now dear.”

She crumpled, falling limp to the floor.

“Now, there’s something else I can do with you. Something more traditional to these parts.” He said, as he came towards me.

If you are wondering sex with a vampire, for that is what I assume Max is, is better than anything you could ever imagine.

Chapter 2

Dr. Armstrong

I first noticed Max in my Introduction to Psychology course. He was also in my evening course of the History of Psychology. It’s a small enough class that I was able to learn everyone’s names after the first two weeks. Max’s I learned right away. He was just so... different.

He sat apart from the other students, but did not appear shy. He radiated confidence, and magnetism. I noticed the girls in the class staring at him. Hell I noticed myself staring at him. Of course I would never... not with a student. Another professor lost his job when it was discovered that he was being too involved with a female student’s “educational development.” So no, not with a student.

Still one can look.

After the evening class ended Max stayed behind to introduce himself to me.

“I’m Max, and I just like to say hi to all my profs. Just to personalize it a little I suppose. I guess I have you for two courses.”

“Yes, I noticed you earlier as well. So what attracts you to psychology?”

“I like to find out how the human mind works. It is a very interesting thing to know how people thing.”

“Do you know what you’re going to do after school?” As I asked him that I noticed that I felt a little lightheaded. It was as though I was falling forwards. Just a bit hungry I guess. Needed some sugar soon.

“Well I thought the two of us could go somewhere and have sex. After I got a bite to eat of course. I’m very hungry.”

“Max, I’m sorry I won’t have sexual relations with students. Though I do find you quiet attractive. I’m sure there are lots of girls your own age...”

He put his hand on my mouth, cutting me off.

“I’m also interested in learning how to control human minds. Hypnosis is a fascinating subject isn’t it? Like my eyes, so deep and so inviting. I bet you couldn’t look away if you wanted.” He removed his hand from my mouth.

“Yes I can.” I said, not looking away.

“I’ll make you a bet. If you can look away I’ll leave and let you go home, unmolested. If you can’t you will become my meal, slave and lover. In that order. So go ahead and try.”

I don’t know why I wasn’t worried, but I wasn’t. I was just calm and relaxed. I did try for awhile to look away from his eyes, but I couldn’t fathom why I would want to. They were such nice, deep eyes. Finally I whispered, “I can’t.”

“Good. I don’t want to drink from you just yet. I don’t want to risk anyone seeing it happen. So you will go to this address I am now slipping into your hand. There you will find a student named Liz who will let you relax in her room. She is one of mine, so you will be safe. I will join the two of you shortly.”

With that he was gone. I stood there dazed for a minute, but soon my body returned to my control. I packed my things and headed to my car. Once my books were in my car I looked at the address that had been thrust upon me. It was to a dorm. It took about half an hour to find, but when I did the door was opened by a blond cheerleader type.

“Can I help you?”

“Max sent me.”

“Come in.”

She was in very erotic lingerie.

“I don’t normally wear this, but since I’ve met Max I dress up every night. Just in case, you know.”

“Why did I come here?” I asked.

“How should I know? My guess is you looked into his eyes didn’t you? They’re very deep aren’t they? I find I just feel like I’m sinking into a warm hot tub or something and then whatever he tells me when I’m in there is so very important.

“I should leave?”

“Go ahead, try. I bet you won’t. They’re very good, his eyes. They won’t let you do anything he doesn’t want you to. Has he bitten you yet?”

“What? No!” I was alarmed, and yet strangely wet at the same time. The idea of him biting into me, it was arousing.

“Once he does you’re his. You can hear him in your head. You can’t resist him at all. Not that I think you can resist him now. Not once you’ve looked into his eyes.”

The girl smiled at me and then took off her undergarments. She then took my head and led me to the bed. I sat down. She lit a candle on the table next to the bed. The scent, a powerful musty odor, soon filled the room.

“He says we taste better when we’re aroused. He wants me to help arouse you. This candle, I don’t know what it does. It makes people really happy to oblige. Right now it’s taking effect on both of us. But you are whom it’s intended for. You will take off your clothes now.”

I felt my hands unbuttoning the blouse I was wearing. I felt heavy. It was as if the candle was filling my mind with fog. The beautiful naked girl helped me undress. Then her hands where on me, and mine were on hers. I’m not a lesbian, but I just couldn’t help myself. We were kissing when I heard his voice.

“Excellent Liz. She will be a treat now. Come to me my slave.”

The girl stood up and went over to him. I watched as he bent down and plunged his fangs into his neck. I don’t remember him having fangs. Odd. Then he withdrew and left her standing there dazed. He climbed onto the bed and began to lick me. I tensed with arousal. Then he bent down and bit hard into my inner thigh. I felt dizzy with pain, and then a feeling of rapture. I couldn’t focus on anything as my whole body felt like it was coming. Nothing ever felt that good.

Then he withdrew and I fell back onto the bed, limp and drained.

“Do you know hypnosis?” he asked me through the fog off pleasure.

“Yes. I am very good at it.”

“Good, then you will be very useful to me. Now sleep, while I mold your mind.”

And I did.

Chapter 3: Jennifer

I was really enjoying Dr. Armstrong’s psychology class. Not only was it nice to take a class with an assertive female, but I was also considering going into psychology as a major, so having one of the top profs at the school teach it to me was a bonus. Then a few weeks into the course she seemed to change. She became absent minded and started missing classes. That’s not really unusual for a prof, but for her it was.

Finally I thought maybe I should talk to her. I wasn’t really sure what I was going to say, but I figured that I might as well say something. If she was going to continue to be like this maybe it would be best if I transferred into a class where the professor seemed to care more.

I convinced Gini to wait with me after class. Gini is someone I met at school and a good friend. She’s fun to take out to bars because she attracts all the guys. She’s got long blonde hair and large breasts for which I tend to make fun of her for. I claim she’s built in the impossible shape of a Barbie doll. She claims that I cut my black hair too short and that if I didn’t wear such frumpy clothes I’d get the attention she does and more.

“Excuse me, Dr. Armstrong I was wondering if I could talk to you for a minute.”

“Sure, sure. Jennifer right? And you’re who, sorry I don’t know your name yet.”

“Gini.”

“Ahh... What can I do for you Jen and Gini?”

“Well I noticed that you... well it seems to me that you don’t seem to be... I don’t think you’re putting any effort into teaching us anymore.”

She looked at me, and then Gini.

“Well Jennifer, I hope that isn’t the case. I have to say that maybe I have become too wrapped up in my research lately. It’s very interesting stuff, and I’ve really been near a breakthrough. I guess that maybe I’ve been letting it interfere with my course work. Really though I’m almost done the lab portion. If I could just find one more volunteer I’d be done.”

“How long do you need a volunteer for?” Gini asked.

“About half hour I think. It’s just for a session of hypnosis.”

“I’ll do it.” Gini said.

“Would you, that would be a great help. You do fit the demographic I’m looking for.”

“Yeah, when do you want me?”

“Right now actually. Jennifer can watch if she likes.”

I shrugged. I would have liked to volunteer to be a part of her research. It was probably fascinating stuff and I should have been honored for the opportunity to watch but something made me feel funny about the whole thing.

We followed Dr. Armstrong to her office where the test was to be performed. Her office was cramped and small and the three of us could barely fit into it comfortably. We sat in a triangle so that Dr. Armstrong was facing Gini and I was off to the side facing both of them. Gini sat in a plush armchair, which Dr. Armstrong said was best for inducing hypnosis. I sat in a plastic chair like the sort that stocked the classrooms.

“Really it doesn’t matter what chair you’re in for hypnosis of course. You Jennifer could just as easily slip into hypnosis sitting in that chair as Gini is going to in that chair. It is actually very easy to be hypnotized, you can be hypnotized just by the yellow lines in the centre of the road. Lulling you into a light trance.”

She dimmed the lights in the room and closed the curtains. She then began to talk in a low even voice. She spoke slower than normal, leaving long pauses in odd places. I found myself anxious for her to say the next word, and waiting for what seemed like minutes between words in a sentence.

“Relax. Take a deep breath in and hold it. Now let it out and let yourself relax. Let all the tension flow out of your body with each breath out. In and out the air goes. Out the tension flows. You don’t need to look at any watches, you don’t need to stare into any spirals. You don’t need any special chairs. Just let your eyes look at whatever they want. Just let your mind think of whatever it wants. Just let yourself go. In and out goes the air as you begin to slip. Don’t pay any attention to my voice, just let it flow in your ears as easily as the tension flows out with your breath. Into your mind as easily as your muscles begin to relax. Let your eyes drift wherever they want. Let your mind drift wherever it wants. Let yourself breathe out all your tension as you take in my words. Relax. Drift. Focus on nothing. Feel nothing. Don’t feel the chair beneath you, don’t feel your feet. Just let all sensations drift away as you relax more and more.”

I watched Gini closely. I was so excited to see her fall under hypnosis. I’d always seen it on tv or in movies, but I didn’t think that was what hypnosis was really like. Of course this didn’t seem to be what hypnosis was really like either. No swinging watches, no ‘you are getting very sleepy’ just Dr. Armstrong’s calm measured voice. I didn’t really pay any attention to it. I didn’t want to be hypnotized by it, so I just put it out of my head as I focused my eyes on Gini. Her face went slacker and slacker and her arms fell to her sides. I had been taking notes at first but now I just wanted to watch. In fact my arms were just so nice and relaxed that I didn’t want to disturb them.

“Relax, more and more. In and out you breathe. Tension flows out, and relaxation flows in. You drift further and further away from any cares, troubles or concerns. Don’t worry about anything. Don’t worry that my voice is guiding you into a deep hypnotic trance. Don’t worry that your body is growing heavy and warm. Don’t worry that your mind is becoming focused on nothing but my voice. Don’t worry that you are drifting under my control. Don’t worry Gini that you are about to become fully hypnotized now when you close your eyes. Close your eyes now Gini.”

Gini’s eyes closed and she fell backwards into her seat.

“Deeper and deeper Gini. I want you to count now Gini. Count inside your head. Count backwards from one hundred to zero. With each number you will begin to go deeper and deeper. With each number you will become more and more hypnotized. With each number you will fall further into hypnosis. When you reach zero you will stand up and remove all of your clothes though you will remain deeply hypnotized.”

I should have noticed something was wrong when that didn’t seem to upset me at all. But my friend being commanded to strip had no more effect on me than yesterday’s baseball scores. I just couldn’t be bothered.

“Jennifer. You might notice how relaxed you are right now. I’ve helped you become just as hypnotized as your friend. Deeper and deeper you drift as you look at your hypnotized friend. Notice how relaxed she looks, how happy she looks?”

I did notice. So relaxed. So happy.

“Yes.”

“Good. However I only need one meal for my master tonight so I am sending you home. You will awaken when I snap my fingers and leave this room. You will not remember anything that has happened. You think Gini went home on her own. You will not try to contact her tonight. Tomorrow night you will telephone this number which I am writing down and giving to you now. Whenever you hear my voice say the phrase ‘any chair’ you will fall into this nice and relaxed state. Understand?”

“Yes.”

I found a piece of paper in my backpack with a telephone number on it. I had been meaning to call Gini, since I hadn’t seen her since we left Dr. Armstrong’s class the other day, but it seemed more important that I call the number on the paper.

“Hello?”

“What’s your name?” asked the female voice on the other end of the line.

“Jennifer.”

“Ah. Jennifer it’s Dr. Armstrong. I want you to pick any chair.”

It was so nice to listen to her voice as it told me where to go. I agreed that I should talk to Max there. He was a good study guide. Max, in the dorms. I barely noticed going there, though I came out of my fog as I approached the room. As I got closer my mind cleared, and I began to notice that all the girls I passed seemed to be out of it. I figured there must be heavy drug use in the dorms. Young kids, away from home for the first time. Had to be pot.

Max as it turned out was extremely handsome, which is always a bonus. He invited me in while I tried to explain why I was there. “Dr. Armstrong told me to come see you. I don’t really remember why though.”

“I know why. Tell her she has very good taste.”

I nodded.

“How did she hypnotize you?”

“Oh, she didn’t. She hypnotized my friend Gini.”

“Yes. Gini, she was very good. Beautiful girl. So are you though. More beautiful I suspect. Under these clothes...”

He was circling me, and touching me. He ran a finger down my neck.

“So you were not hypnotized then? Did you listen to her wonderful voice?”

“Yes.”

“I have not seen it work myself, but I have seen the results. Beautiful women like you listen to it. They grow very relaxed and then they visit me. It is a wonderful arrangement. Do you believe you could be hypnotized?”

“I don’t know.”

“Let’s see. Look into my eyes. Deep into my eyes.”

I did. I felt myself falling forwards. I felt everything stop and suddenly there was only his eyes. It could have been an hour or ten seconds or a year. I just fell forward. Further and further.

“Take off your clothes but do not look away from my eyes. If you have to pull anything over your head leave it on.”

Not breaking eye contract I took off my shoes, socks, jeans and panties. I left my sweatshirt, t-shirt and bra on because that would require breaking away from the magnetic pull of his eyes.

He stepped closer to me and took my sweatshirt into his hands. Without any effort he ripped it in half. Then he did the same with my t-shirt. I removed my bra myself and then stood there. Naked.

He stepped closer and I felt his hands on my body, though I didn’t look away from his eyes. Then suddenly they were gone as he leaned forward. I felt a sudden sharp pain in the back of my neck, and then suddenly every cell in my body was filled with joy. Pleasure. Rapture. Obedience.