The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

One Bite

By Psionic_X

“My definition of success is to live your life in a way that causes you to feel a ton of pleasure and very little pain—and because of your lifestyle, have the people around you feel a lot more pleasure than they do pain.”

—Tony Robbins

I am sitting at my favorite restaurant during my favorite time, one o’clock pm. I always took my lunch after the noon rush. I liked that there were always relatively few there at that time. The food was wonderful and I loved the quiet atmosphere that prevailed at this time. I am sitting, waiting for my order when a hand touches my shoulder and I feel a surge of pleasure. The hand goes away and so does the pleasure. I turn to see a good looking, bald Black man looking down at me, a smile on his face. He comes around and seats himself at my table. I notice the broad muscular shoulders and wonder if he is a professional athlete

“Hello Beverly. I like that name. It sounds rich. Like Beverly Hills.”

“I’m sorry, do I know you?”

“No.”

“Well who are you and how do you know my name?”

“My name is Adam. I knew who you were because I have been watching you for about two months now, researching you, your life.”

“You’ve been stalking me?!?”

“Hmmm...well technically yes. But not in that nutty, obsessive way of a potential rapist or killer. I just wanted to be sure you would make a good slave. I could use one with some money. And you have a pocketful Beverly.”

I sat there for a moment staring at him with a combination of confusion and fear. Confusion because he sounded crazy. Fear because he sounded crazy.

“Adam, I want you to leave my table right now or I will call for help.”

At that moment I felt that surge of pleasure that started at my nipples and moved out until it encompassed my entire body. I didn’t orgasm, but it was close. Very close. I looked at Adam in shock.

“You like that Beverly? I know you did. And I can do that anytime. Anywhere. And that’s low intensity. Wait until you feel the higher levels. Especially when I am fucking you.”

“How dare you....”

The pleasure returned ten-fold and this time I did orgasm. A powerful, full body orgasm. The best orgasm I have ever had.

“Watch your voice Beverly or I walk away. Call for help Beverly and I walk away. No one else can give you the pleasure I can. No one has even come close.”

“What do you want?” I kept my voice normal and didn’t call for help even though I meant to, wanted to. I realized that I was scared he would indeed walk out on me.

“Money Beverly. I mean I keep slaves and each fulfills a function besides sex. Cooking, cleaning, running errands, etc. Right now I need someone with plenty of cash. You have plenty of cash. $23,100,000 last time you checked.”

“How did you...”

“Beverly, I already told you, I have been doing research on you. You meet the criteria.”

“Having money is your criteria?”

“Well for the slot you’ll be filling, yeah. I mean don’t get me wrong, your looks and body factors in. You’d be surprised at how many independently wealthy women are ugly bitches. And damn I love redheads! And you got that 32DD-25-38 thing going on. Plus you lead a solitary life. You live alone, have few close friends, date rarely, have no family and even your own employees don’t know much about you. You even come to this restaurant at this time each day because no one is here. That’s perfect Beverly because no one will notice you suddenly having a boyfriend. As far as they know, you’ve been fucking me forever. Yeah you fit my criteria perfectly Beverly.”

While he spoke pleasure had slowly grown until it was a purr, incredible pleasure, again like nothing I had ever felt before. I struggle to concentrate.

“And if I refuse to take care of you?”

Like that the pleasure stopped and I began to panic.

“Wait! I didn’t say I wouldn’t!”

Adam laughs and the purr starts up again.

“You ever have an orgasm before Beverly?”

“Of course!”

“I mean from sex with a man?”

“That isn’t any of your business!”

The purring again stops.

“No! I mean..no, I never have.”

The purr returns as the waiter approaches. He sits my food before me and looks at Adam.

“Just a strawberry lemonade.”

The waiter leaves to get the lemonade and Adam turns his attention back to me.

“Mmmmm...that sure looks good. What is it?”

“Blackened Halibut and sweet potato fries.”

“Nice. Hey go ahead and eat don’t let it get cold on my account.”

I look at him for a moment and then take a fry. I put it in my mouth and feel like I have been hit by truck the orgasm that hits me is so massive!

“Are you okay Miss.”

I look up through the spots and see the waiter has returned with the Adam’s lemonade.

I...I’m fine. I just....the food is especially good today.

The waiter’s eyebrow arches for a moment then he smiles, sets down the lemonade and asks if there would be anything else.

“N-No. We’re fine.”

He walks off and I look at Adam.

“No worries, I dialed it back some. Eat up.”

I do as he says and it is without question the most spectacular meal I have ever had. Every bite brings dazzling pleasure throughout my body and I have to force myself not to eat like a starved pig. I go slowly, savoring every bite. I even lick my fingers when I am done. The waiter seeing I am done comes over and asks me how it was as he collects the plate.

“It was wonderful! I have never had anything so good!”

Again the waiter pauses. He had waited on my before and I was never this enthusiastic. But he remains professional.

“Can I get you anything else?” Adam speaks before I can.

“Whats your desserts look like?”

“Today I strongly recommend the the chocolate truffle cake with vanilla bean ice cream.”

“Now that sounds like pure pleasure. Bring us two.”

“Right away sir.” The waiter leaves and I frown.

“I don’t eat dessert.”

‘But you will today.”

“No. I don’t care for dessert. You can take away the pleasure if you want but you’re not going to make me do things i don’t want to do.”

“Suit yourself.”

The purring stops and its like someone yanked out my insides. I wouldn’t say it was pain but it was close.

“Oh! Why are you hurting me?”

“I’m not hurting you Beverly. You are hurting yourself. You see, you have been accepting the pleasure this whole time. Letting it grow and really dig into you, especially your mind...that’s where I work the magic you know. And as that pleasure grows it addicts you too it more and more. If you had rejected me from the start, you would have felt unsettled for a bit then been fine by the time you got back to your business. But now, well, it’ll be a couple of days before you even start to feel better and about three before you feel normal again. This is of course if you don’t accept any more pleasure from me.”

“You bastard!’

“Hey, you chose to accept the pleasure, even knowing I meant to enslave you. What, you’d thought you’d enjoy yourself for a bit and then walk off after giving me the finger, footloose and fancy free? I’m not a fool Beverly! And this isn’t the simple pleasure of being a little high or drinking enough to get a buzz. No I am in your head where REAL pleasure exists. I can take you to levels even a tantric adept doesn’t know exists!”

Adam stops talking as the dessert comes. Adam doesn’t hesitate, digging right in. I can see the enormous pleasure on his face and I wonder. He sees my look and smiles.

“No, I’m not doing anything to myself. This cake is just outstanding and I love vanilla bean ice cream. Just regular old pleasure.”

He takes another bit and seems so satisfied I bite my lip. He notices.

“Beverly, take a bite. Submit. Stop torturing yourself. I mean you know how many women would accept submission if all they had to do was eat chocolate cake to do it?”

“I will not be your slave!”

“Your choice. Hey its running late. You’d best get back to the office. And hey, take care of the bill before you go huh? This place is spendy.”

I sit and watch as he continues to enjoy the dessert.

“I-If I was your slave, what would be expected of me?”

“I already told you Beverly. Money. You’d be my sugar baby.”

“Sugar baby?”

“it sounds better than sugar momma, don’t you think? Besides, you’re only 28, nine years my junior.”

I sit, still biting my lip, still feeling that “pain that is not pain”. Adam seems to read my mind.

“I’m gonna be fair with you Beverly. You take a bite of that cake and ice cream your grief is gonna double. It will take about a week for you to feel right again and this time if you stop, it WILL be pain. All in your head, but that’s the worst pain of all isn’t it? So if you’re gonna walk out, now is the time. Only bite if you want to to submit. And remember, each bite strengthens the desire for pleasure. You eat all of that, then tell me to pound salt, you’ll be incapacitated for probably two to three months.”

“And if I walk out? what will you do?”

“Oh don’t worry about me. I got myself another target already picked out. Worth about 20 million dollars more than you too.”

“So why did you pick me?”

“All things being equal, I just love redheads. She is a blonde. Besides, I am not gonna drain you dry. You’ll just make sure the bills are paid, cover travel expenses, make sure I always have a pocketful. None of that crazy lifestyles of the rich and famous shit.”

“And you’ll give me pleasure.” Adam laughs.

“You say that the way someone would have said, “You’ll give me shit to eat.”

“Well how do you expect me to say it? I don’t want this! You approached me, I didn’t come to you!”

“Yes Beverly I came to you. Because there is one tidbit regarding my criteria I left out. You see part of my research was to see if you were the type of woman who would accept this deal. But you are a bit unusual. I mean you have all the habits and traits of someone who would fall without any real thought. But I also found enough steel in you to build a fleet of tanks. That’s a rare combination. I’ve only come across it 11 other times in all the years I been doing this and have only been successful twice enslaving that type of woman. I knew you would be tough. The blonde, she will have caved when I touched her shoulder.”

“Yet here you are.”

“Well...”

“...Damn, you love redheads!”

He laughs.

“Yeah. Plus there something about the challenge of breaking a strong woman I can’t resist. And the blonde will still be there if you don’t take a bite of that dessert.”

“Why not enslave her anyway?” He shrugs.

“I’m peculiar like that. Each slot fills a need. One woman per slot. I’ve no need or desire for a harem of wealthy sluts. I just need one.”

“And I’m the one.”

“Only if you take that bite. And your ice cream is melting.”

I look at the cake and ice cream and look back at Adam. He is busy finishing off his cake and ice cream. He leans back, his eyes lightly glazed with the pleasure of the digesting dessert. He spies mine and begins to look wistful.

“Hey, since you’re not gonna eat that could I have it?”

“You’ll ruin your physique.”

“I’ll do extra pushups and hill running. C’mon the ice cream is melting. I don’t like it so much once the ice cream melts down.”

I push the dessert to him and signal for the waiter. I pay the bill and without another word leave Adam delighting over the cake and ice cream.

I walk to the door, intending to go into the office, leave instructions with my secretary and go home and lie low for a couple of days until this passes. By hand on the door I pause.

I think of the incredible pleasure Adam gave me. I think of what greater pleasures Adam could bring me. I wonder if I am being foolish, denying myself the pleasure and for what? Because he wants a few dollars? I had the money. Because he would use me for sex? Sex that would give me indescribable pleasure. After all the paper tigers who I’d known in bed, I’d welcome that. What was I afraid of? Pleasure? Perhaps I had spent so much time wrapped up in my own world, striving for success and keeping away from people that I had grown too use to to self denial. To use to laying there unresponsive while the latest lover pounded away atop me thoughtlessly and I did the accounting in my head. Use to going home to my quiet, lonely house to read until bedtime.

I take my hand off the door and stand a moment, torn, unsure.

“May I help you Miss? Did you forget something?”

I turn and its the waiter who served me. I brush past him walking rapidly back towards Adam. I reach him as he is lifting the last bite to his mouth. I grab his hand while lowering my head besides his. I redirect the fork and close my mouth over it. Chains of pure pleasure shackle me.

I made the right choice.

End