The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

One Good Man

Chapter 2: My First Attempts

My first attempts at feeding almost got me killed. I let my new found powers override my judgment briefly. I went to our tavern expecting to walk in and destroy every living being in there. My senses were alive for the first time. I could smell the sex oozing from every woman in there. It was madding. As I approached the bar I spotted two barmaids, a little plump but acceptable none the less. Both were dressed in typical garb; a dress which revealed their wares and a head piece made of flowers. They wore lip color and were pale from being indoors all the time. Both were brunettes with ample breasts and large asses.

I walked over to where the women were entertaining a group of sailors returning home. I thought I was going to take the two women without a fight. Boy was I wrong. When I grabbed the younger of the two by the arm, she squealed and that mad most of the room stand up and look at me. Now make no mistake I was stronger, faster, and could have easily killed everyone in the room, but the attention would have gotten me hunted down like a dog and put to a very painful death. Sometimes caution is the better part of valor.

“Oh I’m terribly sorry. I mistook you for someone else” I quickly apologized.

“Get your ass out of here” she replied.

So I did. I left the tavern, but I didn’t go very far. I was still hungry. I waited for the women to close down the tavern. It finally closed around midnight, and I watched as the last patron left the building. The youngest girl, maybe in her twenties, began sweeping the floor while the older woman took to mopping the back. This was my opportunity to strike. I saw the older maid take the wash bucket to the back of the tavern to dump the wash water and I followed her around to the alley in behind the tavern. Once in the alley she was mine for the taking. Our eyes met as she poured out the waste water.

“I thought we told you to leave” she said with force. “Now get before my husband comes out and kills you where you stand”

“I’ll not be leaving. As a matter of fact I have something to show you” I said as my glaze pierced hers even farther.

She started to yell, but stopped with her mouth gapped wide open. Her eyes were fixated on mine, looking deep into them. She felt her will slipping away. This was great. Oh God the power rushed through my body. She closed her mouth and her breathing became heavier. Her ample breasts heaved in and out as she fell more and more under my control. As I probed her weak mind I found out she was not married. The other woman in the tavern was her sister and they also served as town whores.

“What is your name?” I asked as I moved closer to her.

“Victoria. And my sister’s name is Lucy master” She responded timidly.

The alley was no place to continue this conversation so I ordered her to go back into the tavern and lock the door behind us. She did. Her sister never knew what hit her. She only managed half of a sentenced before she fell prey to me.

“What! I told you to get…” She paused mid sentence as her eyes gazed into mine.

“Yes look at them. They are beautiful and you WILL stare into them longer” I ordered.

“Yes… Yes master. I can and will obey you” Lucy replied as she ducked her head, taking glances back into my fiery eyes.

Both women led me upstairs to where the bedrooms were. I had both of them remove their dresses revealing their corsets. Victoria had larger breast, but they also sagged a little more than Lucy’s. Victoria knelt before me and I opened my pants to show her my manhood. She quickly engulfed my limp cock between her soft lips causing me to swell in her mouth. Lucy, meanwhile, moved close to me and we began to kiss as I undid the laces of her corset. My tongue probed into her moist mouth darting in and out, teasing her tongue. Victoria slowly ran her tongue down the length of my shaft, making sure to lick every inch of it. Lucy’s corset fell to the floor exposing her nude form. I raised Victoria up to meet mine and Lucy’s kiss and we three shared an embrace for a moment. Our tongues danced in each others mouths, flicking the tips as we touched. I decided to enjoy Lucy the same way I had Victoria so I pushed her mouth down onto my swollen member.

Lucy’s head bobbed back and forth on my cock with an intense motion. She needed my cum. Victoria on the other hand was offering me her ample tits and who was I to say no. I pushed Lucy onto the floor and threw Victoria on the bed. My cock ripped into her open pussy, causing her to arch her back in pleasure. Lucy got up and made her way to the bed to join us. While I pounded on Victoria, Lucy licked my back and massaged Victoria’s tits. My cock rammed in and out tearing her already loose cunt up even more. After Victoria had multiple orgasms I elected to change my play toys out. I ordered Lucy to mount me so I could watch her tities bounce. I had Victoria lie next to me. Lucy began to sweat profusely as she impaled her hot pussy on my dick. I could take no more. My teeth sank into the soft, fleshy areola of Victoria’s left breast. She pressed her tit against me, begging to do as I wanted with her. I sucked like a babe on its mother’s milk. Her blood flowed freely into my mouth, satisfying my hunger somewhat. After a few moments Victoria’s heart slowed and I had to suck harder to drain her. Lucy continued bouncing up and down bringing me to the brink of cumming. I exploded inside Lucy causing her to thrust her head back in shear pleasure. My head rose up and my teeth sank into her exposed breasts swapping from her left to her right. We rolled over where I pinned Lucy and feasted at my leisure. My teeth sank into her breast, her neck, and finally I fed from her open thighs. Lucy’s hands brought me to her thighs just before the breath escaped her lips.

I quickly got dressed and formulated a plan. I could no longer stay in this village; I would be tracked down and killed. I decided to travel the day’s journey to the next village and begin my life as a nomad. I poured the lamp fluid on the floor and set the tavern ablaze. I started my day long journey the next village I had chosen to make my feeding grounds.